Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I feel like James is always so clueless about the going-ons in the House, but he's safe week after week. I don't know how he does it.

He's reassuring Micelle that "our" target is Paul this week. Doesn't he question why they put Michelle up next to him instead of Victor if that's true?

• Love 5

Natalie created flames trying to make Jell-O for James. She's freaking out. 

To Paul: "If your beard caught on fire, the whole thing would explode."

They re-tell the story Michelle. 

Michelle: "Really? Did they say, 'Stop that'? " Then tells a story about how she knocked over a candle, tried to put it out with a paper towel and spilled wine - and permanently stained this stranger's countertop. 

Edited by mooses
10 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I kind of want to see Paulie and Corey on TAR.  With Paulie's brawn and Corey's brains...LOLOLZ, oh please do this for us CBS!

I would prefer to see Caleb on TAR.  I can see him standing there reading the clue in his slooooooow Southern way, while the other teams are already at the next check point.  He'd regale the other players with tall tales of all the amazing things he's imagined he's done.  He will demonstrate martial arts moves that land him on his ass.  And I want to hear his paranoid take on what everyone's secret job is.  Remember, Donny had to be military because of his socks.  And I hope he describes, in detail, the imaginary rat he just saw, with a tail "this long".  He amuses me.

• Love 4

Now Natalie's crying about the second long fire.

I mean, she definitely needs to calm down now, but I guess I get why she's panicking about it. I'd be panicking inwardly, for sure. 

Michelle and Vic are doing a good job at calming her down.

• Love 1

Ha! James says he understands what Natalie's feeling - he felt like that when he "got blown up overseas"  (from IEDs). "I know exactly what you're feeling." James throwing some shade.

Michelle's reaction to James saying he got blown up: 

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 6.27.24 PM.png

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

We will never stop hearing about this fire from Natalie.

Hey, she almost caught her eyeballs on fire. --LOL

Who makes Jello in a pan of boiling water on the stove?  

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Corey wants Natalie out, thinking that it would bring James closer.

Fuck you, Corey.

See? Corey and Nicole do have things in common. They both prefer guys. They can totally make a go of this.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mooses said:

I feel like James is always so clueless about the going-ons in the House, but he's safe week after week. I don't know how he does it.

He's reassuring Micelle that "our" target is Paul this week. Doesn't he question why they put Michelle up next to him instead of Victor if that's true?

I think you answered your own question. He's no brain trust, plus he's only good at one kind of comp and easily manipulated by women and/or money.

46 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I would prefer to see Caleb on TAR.  I can see him standing there reading the clue in his slooooooow Southern way, while the other teams are already at the next check point.  He'd regale the other players with tall tales of all the amazing things he's imagined he's done.  He will demonstrate martial arts moves that land him on his ass.  And I want to hear his paranoid take on what everyone's secret job is.  Remember, Donny had to be military because of his socks.  And I hope he describes, in detail, the imaginary rat he just saw, with a tail "this long".  He amuses me.

And he could be reunited with that African healer!

• Love 4

So Nicorey talked and they said game wise it makes more sense to battle against James/Nat but their guts tell them to go with Vic/Paul. They said they'd rather lose to someone they like. They said either way, they have to pick one side and stick with it after they get out Michelle.

• Love 1

Corey would 'shoot himself' if Natalie won this game.

They also trust Vic/Paul over James/Nat because "I dunno, gut feeling". Even though Nicole has now admitted that she wouldn't beat Paul/Vic in F4 but she could beat James/Nat.

Yeah, can we get Nicole evicted next week? That would be great. 

Natalie's trying to convince Michelle that she's not the target because it would be a personal move and not a strategic move. 

I just need these three to be made aware that they're going to get blindsided here. I need them to blow shit up. 

• Love 6

James really was an idiot for saying Natalie wanted to keep Victor whole Corey was standing right there and Nicole was in the bathroom. I don't think this would have blown up so badly for them without that little tidbit. Nicole mentions how close Corey was to going home a lot.

• Love 5

Boy, this is not looking good for James/Natalie/Michelle.  As long as the Nicole, Corey, Paul and Vic stay on the same page, one of the other three are definitely going home.  

Honestly, the only way I could see the target switching is if someone baited Paul into a fight with Nicole (which could happen knowing Paul) but... Natalie and Michelle are completely clueless.  To make matters worse, Natalie thinks she is in the know and is telling Michelle she is safe.  Uh Natalie... did you already forget about the last 24 hours?  Paul/Victor are NOT voting with you.  This is frustrating.  Maybe the veto will be a wake up call?  

What am I saying... let's just give the money to Paul already.  

I can't blame Paul for playing a good game but it sucks because Corey would be the perfect goat to bring to the end and I could easily see any of three girls beating him (which would be an awesome first for BB).  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't know.  He did great on Survivor.  I really liked him.  Brenchal, on the other hand, did terrible on TAR.  It was more of the same with her crying and him consoling her.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Hey, she almost caught her eyeballs on fire. --LOL

Hey, now.  That's how we used to have to make it before there were microwave ovens everywhere.  Don't make me have to tell you about walking to school in the snow.

She's a bad cook.

How bad is she?

She's so bad, that she starts a fire when she tries to make Jello.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I can't blame Paul for playing a good game but it sucks because Corey would be the perfect goat to bring to the end and I could easily see any of three girls beating him (which would be an awesome first for BB).  

Corey would probably beat all women but Nicole. Paulie/Paul/Vic/Nicole would probably vote for Corey. I can't see Da'Vonne or Z voting for Natalie because she's still perceived as useless. And I don't think James would vote for Michelle.

• Love 2

Wow, Bridgette, Da’Vonne, and Zakiyah all absolutely unloaded on Paulie when he arrived at the jury house for what he did in the game, while he argued that stuff that happened in the house should stay in the house. Who’s right? Give us your take on all the jury house drama.
JULIE CHEN: If the drama in the house is game-related, then it should stay in the house — for example, if you double-crossed someone to get further in the game. But if you are mistreating people because you are just an all-around disrespectful jerk (and I’m not saying that’s who Paulie is), then you should be held accountable.   

We have two showmance couples still in the house. Which one is in a better position to crown a winner: James and Natalie or Corey and Nicole?
James and Natalie are probably more likely to be winners. James and Natalie are more respected and liked in the house than Nicole and Corey. Nicole has her enemies that she double-crossed (like Da’Vonne) and Corey is kind of a big lug who’s not the brightest bulb on the tree.  

The above from http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/26/big-brother-julie-chen-jury-house

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, mooses said:

Corey would probably beat all women but Nicole. Paulie/Paul/Vic/Nicole would probably vote for Corey. I can't see Da'Vonne or Z voting for Natalie because she's still perceived as useless. And I don't think James would vote for Michelle.

I could see Day voting on who she truly feels played a better game.  Not sure how much Bridgette was able to tell Day and Z about the house flip but if Bridgette gives Natalie her credit, I could see that influencing Day.  

Regarding Z, it looks like she is really pissed at Paulie.  She could not vote for Paulie's boy out of spite for Paulie.  But it is a long way until Finale night and she will probably cool down in the meantime.  I could also Z being influenced by Day.

As for James, I think it would depend on how he/Natalie go out of the house.  If Nicorey screw him or Natalie over, I could see him voting for Michelle.

I feel like Paul and Victor are wild cards.  Since they constantly shift their allegiances, I'm not sure who they would vote for in the end.

38 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Boy, this is not looking good for James/Natalie/Michelle.  As long as the Nicole, Corey, Paul and Vic stay on the same page, one of the other three are definitely going home.  

Honestly, the only way I could see the target switching is if someone baited Paul into a fight with Nicole (which could happen knowing Paul) but... Natalie and Michelle are completely clueless.  To make matters worse, Natalie thinks she is in the know and is telling Michelle she is safe.  Uh Natalie... did you already forget about the last 24 hours?  Paul/Victor are NOT voting with you.  This is frustrating.  Maybe the veto will be a wake up call?  

What am I saying... let's just give the money to Paul already.  

And they are taking cues from James.  He is playing the same way as he did the weeks he was in the bro alliance where he employed his sleeping strategy [ his concept], too much.   He trusted Paulie until Natalie finally woke him up.  He is blindly trusting Nicole without a thought to next week and beyond.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mooses said:

I feel like Corey would beat Nicole too, but I just take it as a given that anyone with a penis beats anyone without one in F2. I think that's especially true if the penis holder is someone like Corey, who's athletic, conventionally attractive, and a "good guy."

23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

And they are taking cues from James.  He is playing the same way as he did the weeks he was in the bro alliance where he employed his sleeping strategy [ his concept], too much.   He trusted Paulie until Natalie finally woke him up.  He is blindly trusting Nicole without a thought to next week and beyond.  

James is a terrible player. He has moments when he's better than the Worst Player Ever, but his baseline is Very Bad Player. His primary strategy is to throw comps, suck up to the power, and be friendly to everyone. That's it. It works to the extent that it works. When it doesn't work, he's screwed. He threw this HOH to Nicole because her mom really likes him when he should have known that, strategically, he needed to win. He or Nat could/could have easily gone home this week and even if Michelle leaves, that's not good for his game. But James is more interested in playing Big Summer Camp and being AFP than strategizing to win the game (which is too hard anyway). It really pisses me off that they brought him back this year though he's so completely useless as a player and doesn't even have an interesting personality.

• Love 11

Victor joking with Nicole and Corey about how he would likely win if he makes F2 and he would feel sorry for the person sitting next to him.  To the people who have the power to put him on the block and likely the deciding vote.  Victor should really let Paul handle their social game.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...BB gave them alcohol tonight. At least Victor and Nicole have been drinking quite a bit of it. Corey has been drinking too.

I really, really hope it affects their performance at the veto. 

But James already told Natalie it might not be a good idea to win Veto and concluded he guesses it doesn't matter. Honestly, if she goes up and home this week, it would look like James was totally in on it. He threw the HOH, didn't let her talk to Nicole/Corey, tells her Michelle's the target and maybe she shouldn't win Veto...

I know he's not, but I wouldn't blame her if she thought he was.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I feel like Corey would beat Nicole too, but I just take it as a given that anyone with a penis beats anyone without one in F2.

BB has an equal number of penises and vaginas at the beginning of every season.  What the penises and vaginas do after that, is up to them.  Typically, the penises 'bro' together until it's time to start cutting throats, and the vaginas fight against one another until circumstances cause them to get serious enough to set that shit aside.  By then, it's usually too late.

So, considering there's a lot of vaginas on the jury, then if the winner has a penis, the vaginas are mostly to blame.

Solution:  A season full of hermaphrodites????

• Love 3

Michele's gut was telling her something was up.  Everyone was in HOH drinking a bottle of wine she gave them from her HOH basket.  There was some strategy to that but because it made NO sense, I don't remember.  Natalie promised her she was safe and to relax, countless times.  So sure that Paul was going, she took on an attitude and gave him a 'look' that she reported to Natalie.  sigh  She loves to do that sort of thing.  

I am not sure where James was.  The camera did not show an overview of HOH to see if he was there.  He was not in UK with them when I watched.  

Should be an interesting day.  

Last night's bro-versation between Paul, Victor and Corey was the WORST.  I don't know when these people think they're going to be able to go back to work (or whatever it is they do) because they apparently are going to spend at least the next 6 months or so shuttling between various places on the globe - Vegas, Cancun, Coachella, Europe...

And good news everybody, they'll be able to get everything comped!

Also, I am so very much OVER Paul and his blowhard stories - "Dude! When I take you to Prague..." like it's YOUR city. Ass. (Although there was a LOL moment when Paul was describing the brothels and hot girls of Prague to the other two and Nicole came back in from the DR. You could almost hear the gears grinding as the conversation lurched sideways...)

And at one point Paul said he'd like to punch Michelle in the face. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Michele's gut was telling her something was up.  Everyone was in HOH drinking a bottle of wine she gave them from her HOH basket.  There was some strategy to that but because it made NO sense, I don't remember.  Natalie promised her she was safe and to relax, countless times.  So sure that Paul was going, she took on an attitude and gave him a 'look' that she reported to Natalie.  sigh  She loves to do that sort of thing.  

I am not sure where James was.  The camera did not show an overview of HOH to see if he was there.  He was not in UK with them when I watched.  

Should be an interesting day.  

James was in the HN room.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
further examples of Paul's asshattery
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Oh! And apparently Victor is STILL not over Natalie's first goodbye message.

Ha ha ha!  Natalie mentioned Paul's thigh grab again yesterday, too! 

• Love 1

Paul can be a dick, but I have to give him credit he's playing hard,  and has been pretty nimble at pivoting from group to group when necessary.

No doubt it's going to catch up with him, probably sooner rather than later... And for me it's too bad because I kind of hope he wins. He at least seems to be taking the game seriously and doesn't just want to go to summer camp or have a showmance.  Last night when they were drinking, they kept trying to get him to have some wine… But he kept saying there was a veto comp tomorrow  so he didn't want to drink.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Wonder why Natalie never mentions Paulie's almost-kiss anymore.  That seemed to bother her intensely.  

Methinks neither incident really bothered Little Miss I-Can-Flirt-But-You-Can't, but since Paul's still in the house and Nat's got nothing else to flog his way, .......

• Love 5
12 hours ago, J.D. said:

To echo @zibnchy, uh, everyone!

11 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Natalie and Michelle are completely clueless.  To make matters worse, Natalie thinks she is in the know and is telling Michelle she is safe.  Uh Natalie... did you already forget about the last 24 hours?  Paul/Victor are NOT voting with you.  This is frustrating.  Maybe the veto will be a wake up call?  

I definitely think Natalie knows what's up, but she's pulling a Victor: "I'm just trying to be positive!" when he was acting like he wasn't getting evicted (the first time) but he totally knew he was.

11 hours ago, zenithwit said:

I feel like Paul and Victor are wild cards.  Since they constantly shift their allegiances, I'm not sure who they would vote for in the end.

I'm pretty sure Paul will vote for whomever he feels played the best game, but I'm not entirely sure I know exactly what he thinks 'the best game' is. Victor will vote however Paul does, just as he has done whatever Paul tells him to do all season.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, wings707 said:

And she stated that she lied about it cause Paulie brought it up in defense of himself when she claimed he made her uncomfortable flirty with her. She wanted Paulie out, so she lied to about it. Now she wants Paul out, so according to her, she's telling the truth. 

According to her, Paul should also feel honor that she pinched him in the ass. I guess just like Paulie should feel honor that she slapped his ass. Especially since she claimed all the guys wanted her.

Nat is ridiculous in her comments/double standards. So now I just laugh at her cause I can no longer take anything that comes out of her mouth seriously. 

Paul is really, really good at playing this game but his comments towards women always go over the line for me. So I want to root for him but he keeps showing his ass and I just can't. 

But he is Victor's only chance to make it farther in this game so, "go Paul" until Victor no longer needs you.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Go Corey!!!! Can't be mad at him for showing some brain power. 

I mean, it would, but we're at F6 after this week. After they get Michelle and Natalie out....then what? It would bring James over for, like, two weeks at best, especially if Corey really is for the NicoreyPaulVic alliance. 

Methinks Corey is trying to recreate the Little Boys Club. 

• Love 2