Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

It may have inspired him to think again about long term relationships, but it won't be with a pig nosed nasal voiced whiner who lives in Minnesota like Nicole.  There are many woman who don't mind rich stupid lugs who look good, and live closer.

Since he sleeps around, and refuses to wear condoms, I hope Nicole doesn't pick up an STD.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I could easily see Corey and Nicole being a real couple after the show. He's bland as fuck, and she's attractive (her "Sandy" look before was quite flattering to her) and outside the house I'm sure she's pleasant enough, so I could see them being a boring couple that makes it. 

Victor and Paul have a better chance at a "lasting romantic relationship" than Nicole/Corey and Natalie/James.  

Corey is clearly not into Nicole.  He was bored in the house and she was someone to hang out with, but then she latched on to him like a leech, and now he's stuck with her for the time being.  Besides, she wants to cuddle every time they're in that bed and Corey's clearly not in to that.  She smothers him too much.  Everywhere he goes, she follows.  He sits on the sofa, .... she has to go sit on the sofa.  He hangs out at the pool table with his bro-ski's, she not only has to be there as well, she makes sure to stand close to wherever he's standing.  He putters around in the kitchen, she has to sit at the kitchen table.  Hell -- he takes a shower and she has to go brush her ratty hair.  Guys don't like a needy girl.  I see no chemistry between them.  Add to that her whiney voice and you just know he's counting the days until he never has to see her again..  "Coreyyyyyyyy, why don't you ever call meeeeeeee?   Coreyyyyyyyyyy, why won't you hold my haaaaaaannnnnddddd?   Coreyyyyyyyy, do I look pretttyyyyyyyyyyyyy?'"

James is in a similar situation in that Natalie likes a lot of attention, but the difference there is that Nicole actually wants to be with Corey.  Natalie's not romantically interested in James.  Dude's been in the friend zone since the first day she got her hooks in him.  Natalie's no dummy.  She said before even going in the house that she could get any man she wanted, and I believe that was part of her strategy.  She tried for both Victor and Corey, but neither of those panned out.  She settled for James because she knew he'd be smitten.  A short little, funny looking out-of-shape dumpy dude like Jamesy with a bland personality to boot would never catch the eye of a former NFL cheerleader in a world outside of the Big Brother fishbowl.  Not unless he had a lot of money.  He's toast once the season is over.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 12

Natalie once again proved my instincts are right about people, from politics to reality shows. When people keep talking about how nice they are, and how mean others,  run. Cause they are usually one of meanest people you'll meet. I learned that from high school and this is a lesson I never forget, which is why I try not to deal w/ people like that. 

Hope Victor win jury back or anyone who will mess-up Nat/James/Corey/Nicole game. Also, he's the only one I can bring myself to root for in this mess.

I don't want to be force to root for Paul cause he might be funny, but I still remember what he did to Bridgette for no reason. I have no love for Bridgette but I hated that shit.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Natalie once again proved my instincts are right about people, from politics to reality shows. When people keep talking about how nice they are, and how mean others,  run. Cause they are usually one of meanest people you'll meet. I learned that from high school and this is a lesson I never forget, which is why I try not to deal w/ people like that. 

So... you're not happy unless Natalie refuses to play to win (because NOT breaking up Victor/Paul when you have the chance would be handing them a $500K check), and instead plays to please the audience?

Funny - that's exactly the schtick people keep bashing James for.

• Love 20

Nat taking out Paul and Victor is a good game plan. It's not perfect but it's good considering that both are strong players. 

Nat playing James in order to get to the 500k is good with me cause almost all the guys that have come on the show does the same thing. I wish more women would do that. So I have no problem with it.

I have a problem with Nat as a person. The same way I thought Paulie was playing a good game but didn't like him as a person. The same way I have no problem with how Nicole is playing the game, cause it seems to be working for her, but don't like her as a person. The same way I didn't like how Z was/wasn't playing the game but liked her as a person.

So my dislike for Nat has nothing to do with her nominating Paul/Victor. It has to do with her as a person. I know most people think of her as a "silly, sweetheart",  but I never did cause I learn to trust my instincts about people.

As for wanting Victor or anyone to come back and mess up Nicoel/Corey/Nat/James. It's for the same reason I wanted someone to mess up Paulie's game. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 13
50 minutes ago, J.D. said:

A short little, funny looking out-of-shape dumpy dude like Jamesy with a bland personality to boot would never catch the eye of a former NFL cheerleader in a world outside of the Big Brother fishbowl.  Not unless he had a lot of money.  He's toast once the season is over.

I know I'm weird, but I find James much more attractive than some of the other guys in the house based purely on physical looks (Plastic Paulie did nothing for me.), and if you add in personality... Okay, I wouldn't date any of them, but he's probably the least likely to get punched in the nuts. 

I also think Natalie is attractive, but not head-turning. Maybe it's because I'm not a guy.

52 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Hope Victor win jury back or anyone who will mess-up Nat/James/Corey/Nicole game. Also, he's the only one I can bring myself to root for in this mess.

Should I point out Victor's Mardi Gras bead throwing nomination?

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I know I'm weird, but I find James much more attractive than some of the other guys in the house based purely on physical looks (Plastic Paulie did nothing for me.), and if you add in personality... Okay, I wouldn't date any of them, but he's probably the least likely to get punched in the nuts. 

I also think Natalie is attractive, but not head-turning. Maybe it's because I'm not a guy.

Should I point out Victor's Mardi Gras bead throwing nomination?

I still remember that and thought he was/is stupid and wrong for doing that. But he is still the best one I can root for. 

• Love 5

Let me see if I got this right.... I need to talk myself this through.  Viewers can't vote on the Care Package until after Vic or Corey gets evicted and one of the jurors return to the game.  The juror who returns, will be eligible for the Care Package.  So:  The eligible HG's will be Paul, Vic/Corey (whoever stays) and the returning juror.   If Day or Bridgette return, there's a good chance that person will get the Care Package because.... you know.... girl power and all that crap.     If Vic gets evicted and also returns, there's a good chance Vic will get the Care Package because, out of Vic and Paul, viewers feel Vic is the "lesser of two evils," or because they think Vic is the Puerto Rican sensation with a hot bod so they'd rather see Vic's pecs than Paul's beard.  If Corey gets evicted and also returns, there's a good chance Vic will get the Care Package because viewers won't want to give the nauseating Nicorey the upper hand this late in the game.  Corey would only get the Care Package if Vic/Paul fans get stubborn, thereby splitting the vote in Corey's favor.  If Vic or Corey get evicted but Paulie returns, Paul will most likely get the Care Package because out of Paul and Paulie, viewers see Paul as the "lesser of two evils,"  and nobody's going to willingly give a Care Package to the misogynistic, self-absorbed Paulie.  The only way Paulie would get the Care Package is if Production manipulated the outcome.

I didn't factor in Zakiyah because..... c'mon.  It's Zakiyah.  She's not going to do anything remotely game-wise.

Edited by J.D.
I made a boo-boo
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SevenStars said:

Nat taking out Paul and Victor is a good game plan. It's not perfect but it's good considering that both are strong players. 

Nat playing James in order to get to the 500k is good with me cause almost all the guys that have come on the show does the same thing. I wish more women would do that. So I have no problem with it.

I have a problem with Nat as a person. The same way I thought Paulie was playing a good game but didn't like him as a person. The same way I have no problem with how Nicole is playing the game, cause it seems to be working for her, but don't like her as a person. The same way I didn't like how Z was/wasn't playing the game but liked her as a person.

So my dislike for Nat has nothing to do with her nominating Paul/Victor. It has to do with her as a person. I know most people think of her as a "silly, sweetheart",  but I never did cause I learn to trust my instincts about people.

As for wanting Victor or anyone to come back and mess up Nicoel/Corey/Nat/James. It's for the same reason I wanted someone to mess up Paulie's game. 

I'm with you. Natalie pinged my radar from day one, and there have been little slips here and there that always kept me wary of her. This week showed me that my instincts were dead on. If the updates I'm reading are accurate, I may have underestimated just how bad she is.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, simplyme said:

These people are morons. If you can't understand the whys and hows of using condoms, you shouldn't be having sex.

That is a sweeping statement!   :^) Nicole is probably using birth control and they were all tested for STDs.   Paulie didn't and he is a moron for many reasons, this being only one.  

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Early on in the season I'd have been inclined to agree.  In current-day terms, however, I'd hazard a guess there's a factor you may be missing, though:

1. Corey strikes me as a guy whose normal inclination is to be incredibly lazy in his romantic relationships.
  2. By chance or happenstance, BB has stuck Corey in a position where he has had no choice except to get to know a relationship partner (Nicole) to a degree probably unparalleled in Corey's entire dating history to date.
  3. I'd hazard a guess Corey might favor a a continued relationship with Nicole, simply because so much of the ground work has already been done; otherwise, he'd have to do this ALL OVER AGAIN FROM SCRATCH with someone else.

Corey Brooks: Poster Boy for the Lazy Lover.

Yes I agree with all points.  Succinct and well laid out.  I appreciate that. 

I have another take on his conversation with James in HN when he stopped himself from saying he was not serious about Nicole.  It was his knee jerk reaction to deny feelings for a woman when talking to a 'bro.'  He stopped when he realized that wasn't necessary with James and probably not true.  

6 hours ago, J.D. said:

she wants to cuddle every time they're in that bed and Corey's clearly not in to that.  She smothers him too much.  Everywhere he goes, she follows.  He sits on the sofa, .... she has to go sit on the sofa.  He hangs out at the pool table with his bro-ski's, she not only has to be there as well, she makes sure to stand close to wherever he's standing.  He putters around in the kitchen, she has to sit at the kitchen table.  Hell -- he takes a shower and she has to go brush her ratty hair.  Guys don't like a needy girl.  I see no chemistry between them.  Add to tha

I don't see this.  They like to hang out together but she does not follow him around any more than he seeks her.  She has always hung back when he was talking to the boys.  I have been impressed with her ease around this. 

He likes to cuddle and often initiates hanging out in bed to do just that.  I see a lot of chemistry.  Corey banters with her like an awkward teen aged boy mimicking her style of flirting.  He is socially awkward with women and why he has not had a serious relationship in his life.  I don't believe much of what he says to the guys from the goat through exaggerated tales of drunken antics to how he broke up with his GF.  He is full of manufactured bravado. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I'm reminded of a couple from BB Australia from a couple of years ago. The woman was so enamored of this guy and he could not have been less interested. If he was lying by the pool she would go over and lie down on top of him and sort of grind. It was very like sexual harassment and he could not shake her off (I guess because of his game) but he was just so very clearly uninterested. Not gay, I don't think, but not into her, which I'm sure hurt her. Honestly, I think she'd have spent all day with his dick in her mouth but for the cameras.

People, if you're grinding on someone and they don't get into it, GET OFF and go do something else. It really is not a big deal.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SevenStars said:

But Victor and Paul are playing Paulie's game of the Bro alliance. 

Not to mention a reality tv couple is more likely to get future invites to tv stuff than any single player.  

I don't understand how they can openly discuss deals to share winnings.  That stuff has got to be against the rules.  

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

That is a sweeping statement!   :^) Nicole is probably using birth control and they were all tested for STDs.   Paulie didn't and he is a moron for many reasons, this being only one.  

Oh no!  Condoms should be worn each and every time.  Just good hygiene practice.  Plus, how gross to have so many people swapping beds and not using one.

So it's Victor that going out?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, J.D. said:

Guys don't like a needy girl.  

Depends upon the guy (and girl) involved.  Ever heard of White Knight Syndrome?  (Although truthfully I don't think Nicole quite reaches THAT level of neediness)

A short little, funny looking out-of-shape dumpy dude like Jamesy with a bland personality to boot would never catch the eye of a former NFL cheerleader in a world outside of the Big Brother fishbowl.  Not unless he had a lot of money.  

If this were true, I'd have NEVER gotten married. :>  You never know what kinds will blesh.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If this were true, I'd have NEVER gotten married. :>  You never know what kinds will blesh.

Very true! I believe that Natalie's fondness for James is 100% genuine. She's mentioned numerous times that she grew up without a father, never had reliable male figures in her life, and so forth. James probably fills that void. 

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I don't understand how they can openly discuss deals to share winnings.  That stuff has got to be against the rules.  

It is. James and Nichole both got yelled at in the DR and had to say on camera that they wouldn't be giving anyone any money or buying them any presents. Nichole busted into the HOH with James, Nat, Vic and Paul in there and said "James, we're in trouble they told me I have to tell you I won't buy you anything" and then walked out and yet somehow this hasn't blown up her and James' game? I really don't get it. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Lisin said:

It is. James and Nichole both got yelled at in the DR and had to say on camera that they wouldn't be giving anyone any money or buying them any presents. Nichole busted into the HOH with James, Nat, Vic and Paul in there and said "James, we're in trouble they told me I have to tell you I won't buy you anything" and then walked out and yet somehow this hasn't blown up her and James' game? I really don't get it. 

I think everybody just looked at it like some corporate lawyers in Production being hair-trigger touchy on the subject, blowing something up out of proportion, and playing Operation CYA for the cameras.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Depends upon the guy (and girl) involved.  Ever heard of White Knight Syndrome?  (Although truthfully I don't think Nicole quite reaches THAT level of neediness)

Typo or a new word for the Urban dictionary?

I agree on Nicole.  I think Michele registers high on the needy scale.  

Nicole's posture when flirting appears to be needy but that is affect.  And we sure do get the full frontal on that!  Someone close to her please help her stop the whine speak.  

When she is being herself,  I like her.  She firmly gives her opinion, shows her intelligence and is quite strong in those moments.  Too bad Corey's presence has denied us this side of her.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I enjoyed Victor and Michelle's discussion of Big Brother in other countries. She mentioned "Speidi" aka Spencer and Heidi Pratt having done Celebrity Big Brother UK. I'm sure she'll be amused that Frankie is on Celebrity Big Brother UK right now. It was interesting that they had only just learned about Orlando before going in. Michelle wasn't even aware that the shooter was dead. Their discussion of The Office was also amusing.

Victor told the others at one point he'd like to say "Paulie, want a cracker?" in a speech. I hope he gets to say it if he's heading back into the house and sending Paulie back to the Jury House.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Very true! I believe that Natalie's fondness for James is 100% genuine. She's mentioned numerous times that she grew up without a father, never had reliable male figures in her life, and so forth. James probably fills that void. 

Agreed - I see the way she looks at James and how she interacts with him. Not to mention how she reacted when Paulie brought James' name up in the HOH room confrontation. She would have to be the world's greatest method actor if she was faking it.

Her feelings for James are real.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Lisin said:

I remember this rule going back to when Evil Dick and his daughter were in the final.  How could they enforce a rule where a father could not buy his daughter a car?  Weird.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Blesh?  That one has been around longer than me.  :)

Auto correct kept changing it to bless.  Now I see it means to quench, extinguish; put out a fire.  

Edited by wings707
16 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I remember this rule going back to when Evil Dick and his daughter were in the final.  How could they enforce a rule where a father could not buy his daughter a car?  Weird.

The HGs simply aren't supposed to discuss such while they're in the House; it sounds too much like bribe offers.  Outside the House, of course, there's not a dern thang TPTB can do about it.  Any money the HGs win is their money, and they can do with it whatever the the hell they want.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Blesh?  That one has been around longer than me.  :)

First I've heard that one!

I'm not so sure they can do whatever they want with winnings?  I know there was even some people atwitter over Rob and Amber of Survivor marrying after she beat him in the final 2, because that seemed too much like colluding.  

This was posted somewhere last season, and is said to be a part of the BB contract -

I am aware that it is a federal offense punishable by fine and/or imprisonment for me or anyone to do anything that would rig or in any way influence the outcome of the Series with intent to deceive the viewing public (including, without limitation, colluding to share any prizes, stipends or other monies), and that it is a federal offense to accept any information or special or secret assistance in connection with the Series. I agree that I will not participate in any such act or any other deceptive or dishonest act with respect to the Series. I acknowledge and agree that any agreement between me and any other participant(s) to share the Prize, if awarded to me or such other participant(s), shall constitute a deceptive or dishonest act hereunder.

I guess it would be up to a court to decide if any post-show gifts were more likely to be collusion or ... pure love / generosity?  I would think claims against Romber would be laughed out of court.  James making big gifts to Nicole if she in any way helped his game this late and he'd mentioned pre-show deals... that seems like a slam dunk.  

Edited by Guest
I guess "atitter" is not a word

BB probably doesn't want to be involved if any dealings go wrong after the show.  Otherwise why should they care?  If you want to believe that someone is going to give you 10K if you don't vote them out and they don't follow through with that promise then you're probably a dumbass for believing them.

• Love 1

I would think BB would care because a fundamental thing about the show is one person is supposed to win due to their social, physical and mental prowess over the others.  If people just collude behind closed doors to share winnings and take a bloc to the end with no interest in who wins within their bloc since it's all split, that's not a very sporting or entertaining show premise. 

I assume they also are barred from trading sexual favors for game favor, or demanding them for game safety.  That's another show that wouldn't be fun to watch.  Well, for most of us.  

I'm assuming they care because if for example James says to Nichole "If I win I'll give you $10,000" and then she gets evicted that's a vote for sure for him in F2. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Oh no!  Condoms should be worn each and every time.  Just good hygiene practice.  Plus, how gross to have so many people swapping beds and not using one.

Thank you! It's only common sense, not only for the spread of disease but to stop unwanted pregnancy. I mean, I may be married but that doesn't mean that I'm ready to be a parent (please, a moment of silence for the poor child or children I will eventually have that will be warped by me and my sense of humour. Thank you). 

No glove, no love, people. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Auto correct kept changing it to bless.  Now I see it means to quench, extinguish; put out a fire.  

As I first heard it "blesh" is a portmanteau of "blend" and "mesh", and connotes an exceptional degree of seamlessness in the merging of two or more - the whole becoming greater than the sum of its parts.  FYI - I remember now where I first heard/read it: a '50s-era sci-fi novella by Theodore Sturgeon, "Baby Is Three".  Good read; check it out.  ;)

50 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

First I've heard that one!

I'm not so sure they can do whatever they want with winnings?  I know there was even some people atitter over Rob and Amber of Survivor marrying after she beat him in the final 2, because that seemed too much like colluding.  

This was posted somewhere last season, and is said to be a part of the BB contract -

I am aware that it is a federal offense punishable by fine and/or imprisonment for me or anyone to do anything that would rig or in any way influence the outcome of the Series with intent to deceive the viewing public (including, without limitation, colluding to share any prizes, stipends or other monies)

I guess it would be up to a court to decide if any post-show gifts were more likely to be collusion or ... pure love / generosity?  I would think claims against Romber would be laughed out of court.  James making big gifts to Nicole if she in any way helped his game this late and he'd mentioned pre-show deals... that seems like a slam dunk.  

The bolded part covers the majority of it:

1. A HG can't do anything dishonest to affect the outcome - which can't be affected after conclusion of the game, so anything done after Finale is immaterial unless it can be incontrovertibly linked to collusion before the Finale.
  2. James and Nicole were talking / daydreaming out loud about what they would do with the money if they won, and both said they would spend some of the money on gifts to other HGs.  Getting a little close to the edge, maybe, but NOT rising to the level of collusion unless one/both specifically said such gifts were contingent upon, say, a favorable vote at Finale.  And not likely to be provable as such, when most of the prospective gift recipients weren't present to hear it.

Nah, some Network lawyer or lawyer wannabe jumped the gun and immediately proceeded to a fun game of Operation CYA.  Let's be realistic here: these folks have been cooped up in the House for better than two months now, there's still another month left to go, and outside of the odd comp / chess game / meal there is absolutely nothing else to do EXCEPT talk to each other - about ANYTHING - all for the stated purpose of winning $500K.  Given that context, is it even remotely reasonable to expect them NOT to talk about what they'd do with the money if they won?  :)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, SevenStars said:

I don't want to be force to root for Paul cause he might be funny, but I still remember what he did to Bridgette for no reason. I have no love for Bridgette but I hated that shit.

I admit, I've been a little checked out the last few days. What exactly has she done that is so heinous?

• Love 4

Wow! Those movements in the Corey and Nicole video sure aren't caused by restless leg syndrome! Nicole and Z should have tried out for Bachelor in Paradise since they care more about showmances than game play (and for Nicole, this her second showmances in as many seasons). To me, she and Corey are this year's Amanda and McCray (or however you spell his name). Yuck!

I hate, hate, hate players from other seasons coming back, the buy backs, people who treat BB like its summer camp and players like Corey, who don't do a fucking thing in the game or for the game. IMO, he's a big dumb jock and a waste of space. Nicole and James are right behind him on my unlikeability list. Of course, Paulie tops the list. And production, with all their interference, tops a special list of their own! Used to love this show; now? Not so much.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Nashville said:

FYI - I remember now where I first heard/read it: a '50s-era sci-fi novella by Theodore Sturgeon, "Baby Is Three".  Good read; check it out.  ;)

Amazon only has volume VI, complete stories.   The volumes are arranged in chronological. order by creation date.  Am I correct in assuming I could jump in on VI? 

I've been avoiding many things because so many of the other Update sites have been a dumpster fire this week (since Paul/Victor are innocent victims of the game all of a sudden - how dare anyone break up a strong alliance). Looking back at what I missed, this place has proved why it's my favorite discussion forum, though. 

At least Nicole/Corey's awfulness have a way of bringing people together.

Michelle is in a really good place at the moment. Yes, she could be a casualty if things go awry next week, but it's going to be hard for anyone to ignore the two Showmances and a returning Juror just to get rid of her. Plus, she's made enough moves (game-changing ones!) that she can point to if she makes it to the end. I don't see her as the most likely winner, but I do think she's in a good place to make it to the Finals - and she has a chance of working a win. Imagine Michelle being the BB18 winner? It seems fitting for the season somehow.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I would think BB would care because a fundamental thing about the show is one person is supposed to win due to their social, physical and mental prowess over the others.  If people just collude behind closed doors to share winnings and take a bloc to the end with no interest in who wins within their bloc since it's all split, that's not a very sporting or entertaining show premise. 

I assume they also are barred from trading sexual favors for game favor, or demanding them for game safety.  That's another show that wouldn't be fun to watch.  Well, for most of us.  

I remember Derrick saying he'd "take care of" Cody if he won without anyone caring or Production interfering. From what I can remember, plenty of HGs have talked about gifts and things they'd do with the money. Will/Boogie had an agreement to split they winnings and got away with it. 

The problem that James/Nicole made, I think, was putting a number to what they'd give - that's a lot harder to ignore. Along with James relaying the information to Natalie (which I read about, I didn't see) - that was sketchier than Nicole/James more casual talk. Plus, viewers don't like them, so the pitchforks came out.

If it were me, I'd never assume a HG would give me money - even if they really mean it in that moment. Once you're out of the House, you must remember you have a real life with real family and friends and your perspective changes.

• Love 2

Natalie has the HOH camera.  Michelle already had her makeup done (I think awaiting her turn on the HOH blog) so she was willing to get up and then Victor decided to get up as well.  Almost makes me feel bad the guy is getting evicted on Thursday lol 

*almost*

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Nicole's posture when flirting appears to be needy but that is affect.  And we sure do get the full frontal on that!  Someone close to her please help her stop the whine speak.  

When she is being herself,  I like her.  She firmly gives her opinion, shows her intelligence and is quite strong in those moments.  Too bad Corey's presence has denied us this side of her.  

If Corey weren't in the house, it would have been another male figure that Nicole would follow. I can't stand her! Also, I find her involuntary facial expressions off-putting. When someone challenges her, she gives a weak defense and then (as she processes) she makes the same faces a toddler does when they think hard.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

The problem that James/Nicole made, I think, was putting a number to what they'd give - that's a lot harder to ignore. Along with James relaying the information to Natalie (which I read about, I didn't see) - that was sketchier than Nicole/James more casual talk. Plus, viewers don't like them, so the pitchforks came out.

Yeah, I think this was the big problem. They both named Ten Grand as an amount to give to all the F4 (being Nic/Cory/James/Nat) and then also mentioned buying tickets to go on vacation together. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Natalie has the HOH camera.  Michelle already had her makeup done (I think awaiting her turn on the HOH blog) so she was willing to get up and then Victor decided to get up as well.  Almost makes me feel bad the guy is getting evicted on Thursday lol 

*almost*

I feel bad that Victor is being eliminated, too.  Putting game and faults aside (we all have them) I like Victor very much. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Amazon only has volume VI, complete stories.   The volumes are arranged in chronological. order by creation date.  Am I correct in assuming I could jump in on VI? 

Taking this to DM lest the mods think we're colluding to hijack the thread.  ;)