Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I do hope that Michelle learns about the dangers of making fun of fat people and I also hope that she learns to be more accepting, especially as a nutritionist. She's still fairly young, unfortunately, at 23. I'm around her age and I know plenty of people who are just awful people, who have said awful things but they learn to grow out of it. Maybe it's me being too hopeful here, but I don't think it's too late for her, unlike some people who are much older and are probably way past hope. 

She just seems just as insecure as Bridgette, which does not exactly appeal to me (speaking as someone who is also insecure about certain things). I don't think I'll like her until she learns how mean she is toward people who are fat, but my god I'm holding a little bit of hope for her. 

• Love 7

From Joker's: 

Paulie to Nicole: When last person comes out (of voting), I'm going to lean over and whisper to Jozea "Say hi to Julie for me."

I would die.

• Love 14
(edited)

Not gonna lie: if we get an America Votes to bring back a pre-jury boot, all of my votes are gonna go to Jozea. I'll vote as hard for that as I did for Frankie Grande's overwhelming no vote.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Not gonna lie: if we get an America Votes to bring back a pre-jury boot, all of my votes are gonna go to Jozea. I'll vote as hard for that as I did for Frankie Grande's overwhelming no vote.

As much as I would be rolling my eyes at Jozea proclaiming himself the true Messiah for coming back from the 'dead', I'd kill to see him gloat and be his same self for a week....before he's booted again. He's really just pure entertainment value. Now I wish he won veto. We could have had Paul going home! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As much as I would be rolling my eyes at Jozea proclaiming himself the true Messiah for coming back from the 'dead', I'd kill to see him gloat and be his same self for a week....before he's booted again. He's really just pure entertainment value. Now I wish he won veto. We could have had Paul going home! 

I'm fine with Paulie going home. He keeps using "at the end of the day" which is enough for me to want him to walk through the front door. I really really really hope that he or Bridgette has a surprise psychotic break and do something so crazy that the house gets together and decides to vote them out over Jozea. The guy is offensive but he's feeds gold. We always lose the batshit insane ones early. Devin, Audrey, now Jozea.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

We always lose the batshit insane ones early. Devin, Audrey, now Jozea.

Such a travesty! 

Although Paulie honestly almost reaches Jozea delusion levels. I just saw this gem: "Cody didn't really flirt on his season. He was just a personable guy." Oh, Paulie!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Such a travesty! 

Although Paulie honestly almost reaches Jozea delusion levels. I just saw this gem: "Cody didn't really flirt on his season. He was just a personable guy." Oh, Paulie!

I'm sure Christine's husband would disagree with that.

• Love 8

According to Paulie an hour or so ago Jozea claimed that he was "the best looking homosexual in Big Brother history." Did Jozea really use the term "homosexual"? That seems odd.

Nicole is pissed this got out about Victor.  She's nervous it will be used against her, but the rest of her allies in the HOH think it's amusing as hell and want to use it more to maybe flip Natalie.  It's a fun conversation.

(edited)

Paulie is suggesting that the group tries to get Victor/Paul to believe Natalie and Bronte flipped on this vote. Honestly it might work because Victor and Paul are deeply stupid. And they hate women so if 8 Pack gets Frank to tell them they would probably believe it.

ETA: I really want Victor to win HOH. The 8 Pack would lose it. Such fun!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'm fine with Paulie going home.

I'm really not. I mean, then we'd lose out on shots like these:

tumblr_o9kcdqzdsy1vyvuwao1_250.gif

(Also didn't realize Paulie had a tattoo right on his upper leg so thanks for this beautiful shot to show the tattoo). 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well shit, Frank just told Natalie that the majority is starting to shift away from keeping Jozea. Fucking Frank ruining the blindside ugh!

Welcome to Big Brother, where we can never have nice things. Thanks Frank. Loser.

• Love 4
(edited)

Maybe there will be some fun tonight at least. Hopefully Natalie tells Jozea and co. and they confront Frank about it.

Meanwhile Tiffany is reassuring Jozea/Victor that the house is still voting to keep Jozea. LMAO!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe there will be some fun tonight at least. Hopefully Natalie tells Jozea and co. and they confront Frank about it

Heh. Knowing that brain trust, they'll think Natalie is lying and delude themselves further while cutting her out of the alliance. 

• Love 1

Jozea thinks he has Day and Z in his pocket. "I know women and HE knows women," he said to Paul, pointing at Victor. "He's a personal trainer, I'm a make up artist." Give me strength.

Not only do I hope and pray Jozea never gets a chance to return to the house I hope and pray that on Finale Night he sits there in the back row of "early exits" and doesn't get asked a question by Julie. And he has to see James get America's Favorite Houseguest AGAIN.

• Love 9

Natalie is doing what is best for Natalie, and feeling out Tiffany about the vote. She knows damn well what is happening tomorrow, but I'd be willing to bet she keeps her mouth shut to her "alliance". Tiffany was seriously channeling Vanessa, especially with saying '100%' about 18 times. Tiffany was not actually saying anything, but she was clearly saying, 'yeah, the house majority is not what you think, and we will totally talk after tomorrow happens'. I am now 100% (TM Vanessa) on board with Natalie, as long as she doesn't spill everything to the Revolution. Somehow, I doubt that happens.

• Love 2

Damn Frank is playing this game so hard.  I thought he was messing up with Natalie and about to blow up everybody's game.  But he's smooth as hell.  So far at least he has a near perfect read on everybody. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's how Day is in so many convos. I can't believe anyone trusts her tbh.

You would be surprised at how many people trust you after letting them blab to you about their life while you don't say anything back.

• Love 3

So in Jozea's world, in "every" season (he has only seen parts of season 16), there is always a red button, and in one case, about half the cast came back in the game, because he totally knows, and this is a thing, and he needs to know what people would do when this red button, which is totally going to happen, what would they do if it gets pushed? Or would they push it? No, no. Sorry, I don't care how much fun the editors have with him. I can not have this kind of ignorance on my live feeds. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm noticing now from certain angles, especially with his hair now, that Frank kinda resembles Will Ferrell.   He's much more buff, so now that he has a shirt on I guess see it more. Lol

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

So, the feeds I am streaming finally work for the first time in over two days, and I come back to see Jozea and Paul spilling their plans to Zakiyah, and she's just nodding and mostly keeping silent. And Jozea's acting like he knows the show like the back of his hand. And by that, I mean he thinks he knows season 16. 

Paul: I'm a nice guy....but here's what I hate about Michelle....I feel like her mom dropped her on her head and went 'shiiiiit'-

Jozea: No offense.

ETA: Natalie is just so smart. Bronte and Victor are insistent that Jozea is staying and that they have Frank and Zakiyah. I don't know whether they're in denial and don't want to admit it, or they genuinely believe that they have the votes, but it's really funny. I'm positive Natalie knows what's going on, but her alliance members are so dumb that she couldn't convince them, even if she actually tried. It seems like she wouldn't be that torn up over Jozea leaving, but I do think she realizes that she's screwed if she sticks to this alliance. 

LOL, I switched over to the Nicole/Paul/Frank/Jozea cameras and Jozea is saying that he'll do Nicole's makeup for her birthday tomorrow. So, Nicole's getting makeup done by Jozea the day that he leaves...and on her birthday. Happy birthday to Nicole, indeed. She gets what she wants, which is Jozea gone! 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

You guys. Nicole's birthday is Thursday. The live eviction is Thursday. What are the chances? Will we get a second round of Keesha's Birthday? "Anybody want cake?"

One could hope.  That might be hands down the best fight in Big Brother history.  In fact I might go and watch it again right now.

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do hope that Michelle learns about the dangers of making fun of fat people and I also hope that she learns to be more accepting, especially as a nutritionist. She's still fairly young, unfortunately, at 23. I'm around her age and I know plenty of people who are just awful people, who have said awful things but they learn to grow out of it. Maybe it's me being too hopeful here, but I don't think it's too late for her, unlike some people who are much older and are probably way past hope. 

She just seems just as insecure as Bridgette, which does not exactly appeal to me (speaking as someone who is also insecure about certain things). I don't think I'll like her until she learns how mean she is toward people who are fat, but my god I'm holding a little bit of hope for her. 

I have known plenty of nutritionists and personal trainers who seem to hate people who are fat.  I am not sure why they would choose a profession where they have to deal with people they hate but yeah I know a few that feel that way. 

• Love 2

So, Natalie talked to James/Frank about something that happened between James and Victor, I guess? Can't remember what happened there. But now Natalie's talking to Bronte and Bridgette and has said that she's realizing that Jozea's probably a target and that she'll vote for him to stay, but she knows that Paulie's probably going to stay. Bronte better not say a word to the boys, so now I gotta stay up to watch and see if Bronte runs to the guys to tell them.

Natalie doesn't trust the boys, which is good, but Bronte and Bridgette might, so that's going to be an issue. Either way, we may not have our blindside. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Damnit, Bronte and Bridgette! 

So, now Victor's getting a bit paranoid. Bronte's either trying to calm things down, or she truly isn't that worried anymore. I actually don't know if Bronte's really on their side, or else she'd be more paranoid about Jozea going home. Actually, I'm wondering if Bronte is actually trying to calm things down. Is she smart enough to be pretending to be on the boys' side but she really does believe Natalie? I don't actually know. Bronte's supposed to be a mathematician. Shouldn't she know that the numbers aren't for sure on their side?  She can't be this calm about the vote, can she? Seeing as she didn't say anything about Natalie wanting to possibly switch sides, it makes me wonder if she's with the boys or if she's with Natalie/Bridgette for sure. Is she playing the boys' game just in case they get into power? I don't condone anything she's said and I don't like her, but she's now making me wonder about her true allegiance a little bit. 

Jozea's calm, cool, and collected. He's convinced that he's staying, so that's all that matters. I think now that Paul and Victor think that James is trying to stir things up at the last minute, so....ok, this may be a good blindside after all. If only with just the three boys, it'll be worth it. 

ETA: Ok...it looks like Bronte does not like Natalie or Bridgette much anymore. She's getting pissed that they're getting paranoid and she wants to punch them in the face. At least, I'm pretty sure it was about them.

Tiffany's freaking out about Frank (I think?), and she's so pissed. She accidentally revealed that Jozea's going home to Bridgette and Natalie, and then tried to backtrack. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

Tiffany is having a serious meltdown.

And I take back what I said earlier about Frank being Mr. Smooth.  He pushed this way too hard tonight with Natalie, and there was no need for it.  I think he was bored and wanted to cause drama.

• Love 3

Tiffany and Frank are definitely going to have a blowout within the next few days, I can feel it. Both are not fond of one another at the moment. Zak and Day did a good job at calming Tiffany down, though. Tiffany is feeling really embarrassed about crying, because she knows every time she cries, she'll be compared to Vanessa. She seems like an emotional person and much like Vanessa, but she really seems to not want to be compared to her sister at all. 

I switched over to the Idiots feed and Victor, Jozea, and Paul are STILL convinced they have the numbers and Paulie is going home. Even though they have two members up on the block right now. They think they have Zak, Day, Natalie, Bronte, and Frank. So, their votes are: Zak, Day, Nat, Bronte, Frank, Victor, and Paul. And the other votes would be Michelle, Tiffany, James, and Corey. Except that Zak, Day and Frank are voting to evict Jozea. It's just a shit show, and Victor is the one shutting all of this 'paranoia' talk down.

Jozea also needs to stop shit talking about Julie Chen. He does realize that she's the host and her husband is the CEO of CBS, right? 

Paulie and Tiffany are talking now and he's also doing a really good job at calming her down from the Frank situation. He really seems to get her, and I think this is what Tiffany needs to hear. I love their talk right now. And then Michelle had to walk in, goddamnit. Paulie was doing a good job at explaining Frank's move to getting close with Paul, Victor and Jozea's group.

It's almost now 5am for me. What am I doing with my life? 

• Love 3
(edited)

I should have been in bed by now but this happened. Y'all, this is the first time I have flashback on the feeds because I actually paid for them despite CBS hating Canadians, so I'm super excited for this.

12:54 AM BBT is where I began. I didn't catch the initial questioning of Frank by Tiffany but I caught the aftermath from this point forward. Watch in quad but listen to cameras 1 & 2 and then watch/listen cameras 3 & 4 when Tiffany storms out of the HoH, and back to the London bedroom because The Brain Trusts reaction is fantastic.

And so is the aftermath. Watch both rooms after that. Tiffany pulled a Vanessa. She was some weird hybrid of the two, a Tiffnessa. Poor James looked like he was having Vanessa flashbacks, especially when Tiffany barked out a "James, stay!" as he made like he was going to leave the room. Bridgette was like some silent ghost in the background, piping up with girl power encouragement once or twice but otherwise soaking it in. Bridgette = the new Victoria without a kickass crow story.

Frank was gloating and reliving it upstairs. And gave us this very quotable line:
Frank: "What Vanessa did is she would try to intimidate people. Whenever somebody would intimidate back, she would break down and cry." BINGO!

Tiffany probably considers herself solo dolo at this point. There's no way her and Frank can work together after this. It's beautiful. And hopefully, maybe, there's a glimmer of hope that Jozea might stay (hey, I like to dream, all right?).

All in all, A+ moment, would laugh again.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

That sounds beautiful. I only got the aftermath with Tiffany. 

So, this James/Natalie conversation is very good. Natalie is definitely wanting to move away from her group, that much is obvious. James is doing an excellent job at making her feel like she might have a place to go if she wants to. Natalie has confirmed that she knows Jozea is going home. Unfortunately, she still trusts Bronte; maybe she wouldn't if she knows Bronte's been talking shit about her. Seeing as Frank/Tiffany have disappointed me for these feeds, I may be rooting for more of a James/Natalie alliance. I'm really glad these two made up, though. I really am rooting for Natalie to make it far in this game. 

Jozea/Paul/Zak are on the other cameras but I don't care enough to see what they're saying. Well, besides the BB Feedster updating Jozea saying that he'll be the likely returnee if he gets evicted and if he gets a chance to come back. Oh, and apparently he does not like Natalie talking to James, and he's getting paranoid over her. He's still convinced Frank is on their side. 

ETA: And here comes Jozea to spy on their conversation and to 'keep an eye' on Natalie.

ETA2: I guess he was waiting for James to leave, but he didn't so Jozea gave up and left, so Nat/James are back on their conversation. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
(edited)

If we learned anything from BB17,  once you try a Rousso girl and pissem off there is no coming back.   Frank isn't playing his cards right.   He's only coming for Tiffany because she won't be control like a The Spy Girls, /Paul/Vic.   He has those 5 wrappped.  Trust if Tiffany ever becomes HOH and Frank is still there she won't hesitate to put him on the block.  Plus he totally ruined the blindside of Jozea by talking too damn much.   Granted he is looking out for himself in case one of the newbies win HOH but as a viewer I wanted to see Jossie's face drop like a sack of potatos on the LIVE show. 

As for Tiffany,  she needs to stick to Michelle and Paulie.   Don't over do too much talking with the group of 8 or F5.   Danielle. R said it best "Ears and eyes open". 

Natalie needs to make Bridgette her no.  1 instead of Bronte.   Bronte seems to know shit about BB as she claims.   Natalie has a good grip.   James is already thinking with his penis instead of his actual head feeding her information.   He  told her he would at least get her to jury.   

James and Frank might ruin it for the vets,  but we'll have to wait and see. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

So, James just told Natalie straight up that she's hanging with the wrong group and they basically treat her like shit. Natalie agrees, except she keeps mentioning her and Bronte and it bugs me that she just doesn't see Bronte's true side. I can see why, as Bronte really does play cute and innocent, but you can tell she's with the boys by the way she doesn't talk as much when Natalie, her and Bridgette are together. She listens and says the occasional thing. 

James is telling Natalie that he can try to fight to keep her off, but he can't do it for Bronte and Bridgette. Hopefully Natalie takes that to heart and realizes that she has another ally who can actually help her make it far. Sticking with Bronte and Bridgette, unfortunately for her, won't. 

Now Paulie, James, and Frank are talking with Natalie. Paulie just got called to DR and he said some very....strong, offensive language and then apologized immediately. But seeing as it's 3am for them, I'd be frustrated too. 

And meanwhile, Jozea's being creepy in the bathroom, eating grapes and either waiting for Natalie to go to bed, talking to himself/the viewers, or contemplating his eviction. I haven't clicked on his camera at all.

Ok seriously guys, go to bed. I want to go to bed too.

(edited)
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well shit, Frank just told Natalie that the majority is starting to shift away from keeping Jozea. Fucking Frank ruining the blindside ugh!

I am catching up here.  So who told Jozea, directly, that he was going?  This is so disappointing.  I cannot get a clear sense of what Frank and Tift's fight was about.  Can anyone sum it up?  

ETA.  Are we sure Jozea knows he is going?  Reading on twitter now and it isn't clear to me that this is the case.  

Edited by wings707
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's almost never a blindside, so I don't even get my hopes up for them anymore. There's just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time between the Veto Competition and the Eviction on Thursday. 

Oh Brian please bite your tongue.  I want a blindside sooooo bad.  I couldn't even watch Wednesday's ep because i was afraid Jozea would know he was going home and I didn't want to see that.  I fear you are right Brian but i hope you are wrong.

• Love 2
Just now, lasandi said:

Oh Brian please bite your tongue.  I want a blindside sooooo bad.  I couldn't even watch Wednesday's ep because i was afraid Jozea would know he was going home and I didn't want to see that.  I fear you are right Brian but i hope you are wrong.

I'd love it, too! But it just never happens. 

• Love 3

I am not sure how I feel about this.

BB18 Updates ‏@BB18FanUpdates  6h6 hours ago

Rumor: The shocking new surprise Julie will announce tomorrow is that, the vote count will not be revealed. #BB18 #BBAD #BBLF

14 hours ago, Nashville said:

Bronte- "wherever he's from"?  

That would be South Carolina, dear.  

You may have noticed the accent.

Then again, maybe not.

:P

Or the tats on his arms?! 

• Love 1

I don't see an advantage for Frank to have told that Joz was going.  Keeping them in the dark gives more power to the majority.  It does NOT give Frank any advantage. If someone understands his logic please step forward! 

A blindside might have caused enough confusion to throw them off in the HOH comp.  

(edited)

Ugh I hate Frank. I hated him last time too and I can't believe I sort of liked him for about 3 days this week. 

At this point, Nicole and Natalie are the only ones I'm rooting for right now. With a side of Zakiyah, though her dependence on Day is concerning. And Tiffany if she could just chill the eff out  

This season is giving me BB15 flashbacks with the number of HGs I want evicted ASAP. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

At this point, Nicole and Natalie are the only ones I'm rooting for right now. With a side of Zakiyah, though her dependence on Day is concerning.

What did she say about this?  

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I don't see an advantage for Frank to have told that Joz was going.  Keeping them in the dark gives more power to the majority.  It does NOT give Frank any advantage. If someone understands his logic please step forward! 

When Frank told Natalie that the house was shifting to getting Jozea out it came off to me like he was trying to get her to believe he was her protector so she'd glom onto him. Frank is just trying to make sure the newbies (minus Tiffany apparently lol) like him more than all the other vets.

45 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

This season is giving me BB15 flashbacks with the number of HGs I want evicted ASAP. 

That plus all the sexism/racism is seriously giving me BB15 flashbacks. But at least BB15 had drama. This is just boring right now. I hope we get some blow ups soon.

• Love 2