Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I assume Paulie is going to take Z down - and Natalie goes up and home. I just have had this feeling that it's going to flip to her this week. Nicole/Corey/Paulie/Paul all pretty much hate her, and Nicole will say she has Bridgette and James with her as opposed to Michelle who only has Z. And Z would want to vote for Michelle to stay. 

They're a 5 voting block - even if James cancelled votes, he'd be helpless. Who am I kidding, anyway- he'd probably give them his blessing for her to stay as long as he can throw her a sympathy vote. They won't even worry about the possibility of revenge by him.

Paulie doesn't care what Paul wants and, frankly, in the end, Paul doesn't either. He's been dying for Bridgette to go, but she keeps getting pushed back with little resistance from him and no animosity towards Paulie. Paulie will just say Z is easy to control, Natalie almost won the HOH and they want James back. 

If anything, this win should make Nicole more worried about her end-game - there's two competition beasts in there with plenty of allies.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Victor will be one of the DE victims.  They want him out because he is a comp threat.  

Without a doubt. If they bothered to think strategically. But I don't see them taking out any sort of threat and instead just putting up Useless and Useless's Fingerer and make it as lackluster as everything has been lately.

ETA: And patting themselves on the back for the next three days about what a good "game move" it was. 

Edited by Callaphera
3 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Yeah, that's one of the reason Paulie threw the HOH comps this week. He had already told Z days before that he was going to threw it. Which makes her throwing it worst. 

But now I'm thinking, if he does use the VETO to save Z, he might decide to try to take Paul out during DE instead of Vic.

Paulie talked to Corey/James about keeping Victor one more cycle to see if he wins another HOH to take out a target. So, you're right, it's not set in stone that he's gone. I think Nicole or Bridgette could be a DE victim as well.

Edited by mooses

I think I would love this season more if I liked Paulie. Unfortunately, I don't on either count. There have been far worse & gross people then Paulie so I'm not sure what my problem with him is. Could someone explain to me why I don't like him? LOL!!!

• Love 1

Apparently James trashed the kitchen beyond what it would have been for the seeking part.  Victor is pissed and so is Paul.  He will be up if veto is used.  If this is true I would be mad, too.  James' pranks are not funny and only irritate them.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think I would love this season more if I liked Paulie. Unfortunately, I don't on either count. There have been far worse & gross people then Paulie so I'm not sure what my problem with him is. Could someone explain to me why I don't like him? LOL!!!

The general douchiness? The smarm? The Derrick connection? The lingering effects of hating on Cody and Christine? Being HoH every week without winning? His general entitlement? His adoption of the Paul look?

Really, I could come up with suggestions all night long!

Just now, wings707 said:

Apparently James trashed the kitchen beyond what it would have been for the seeking part.  Victor is pissed and so is Paul.  He will be up if veto is used.  If this is true I would be mad, too.  James' pranks are not funny and only irritate them.  

He did that last year, too, didn't he? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

He's a misogynist jerk and not smart enough to be running shit.  He never shuts up about Derrick type thing, and he's not a fun to watch player, and his hair looks ridiculous.  For starters.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The house always gets trashed, last year they were laughing about it, this dour group sucks.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think so - didn't he pour food everywhere last year?

Paul/Victor may be pissed, but they'll never put up James because Paulie won't let them - and, since James would stay, they'd make and man enemy, which is much scarier than a woman enemy to them. Paulie/Corey will convince them to put up Natalie to get at him instead.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Maybe because he looks like Jimmy Neutron with worst haircut ? One of the reasons I think Z needs to go to not only a therapy doc but also eye doc cause her eye sight is clearly way worst than she thinks if she think Paulie is still cute. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

He's a misogynist jerk and not smart enough to be running shit.  He never shuts up about Derrick type thing, and he's not a fun to watch player, and his hair looks ridiculous.  For starters.

The bolded is the most important reason. 

• Love 5

James checks in with Vic, Vic tells him he's good.

Vic expects Paulie to keep the noms the same.

James tells him that may be an issue.  He says he thinks Paulie wants to keep Z.  Vic doesn't want to put someone else up.

Paulie needs to weigh how much he needs/wants Z's vote if/when he makes it to final 2.  If he doesn't use the veto and Z goes, he will permanently lose her vote (and probably Day's too).  I can't imagine a "woman scorched" would be good for his game.  Though maybe he cares more about his relationship with his bros than her?

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Michele and Z are not doing much clean up now, the boys and Nicole are doing the major load, James, too.  Z left to do her laundry. oy.

Z is actually doing everyone's bed right now. Paulie is the one who is telling her to stop doing people's bed and cleaning up.  He thinks they should be one doing their own while cleaning. 

Michelle say she doesn't care enough to do anything right now. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

I really don't think there's any chance that Paulie doesn't save Z. He wants her to stay and there's been lots of talk about her going home, he'd keep her in his pocket, and Natalie would just go up which isn't a hard sell for Victor/Paul. 

1 minute ago, SevenStars said:

Z is actually doing everyone's bed right now. Paulie is the one who is telling her to stop doing people's bed and cleaning up. 

yes.  earlier she wasn't.  beds are easy.

Just now, mooses said:

I really don't think there's any chance that Paulie doesn't save Z. He wants her to stay and there's been lots of talk about her going home, he'd keep her in his pocket, and Natalie would just go up which isn't a hard sell for Victor/Paul. 

I think if Paulie is sure he has the votes to keep Z without using the VETO, he won't.

5 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Taken out of context, Michelle speaks for all of us live feed viewers this season.

3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Corey eats. 

But is he blinking? I've never seen a guy go so long without blinking. It's freaky.

It's also nice to know that he has basic human function down. I was beginning to wonder about him.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11

I think the issue is that it might be *Helen voice* too soon *unHelen voice* to get her out now. Jury just started. Next week is DE. Paulie knows he might have Zak's vote in the end. He doesn't know if he'll have Michelle's. But the fact is that Zak is testing him here to see if he uses the veto. If he doesn't, she'll know he's not with her. His best interest was NOT winning this veto. I don't think he'll be able to explain why without losing her vote. She's not a good competitor, she doesn't really have the best social skills and he can't possibly explain why he couldn't convince the boys and others to vote out Michelle over her. 

Paulie may want Michelle out more than Zak, but Zak will blame him if she goes, and he will lose two votes (Zak and Day) if he makes it to the final 2. Honestly, this is very risky for him. 

But, seeing as how idiotic these people seem to be, chances are he'll be able to explain to Zak why he isn't taking her off, he'll convince people to vote out Michelle, and all will be well in Paulie Calafiore's world. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The general douchiness? The smarm? The Derrick connection? The lingering effects of hating on Cody and Christine? Being HoH every week without winning? His general entitlement? His adoption of the Paul look?

Really, I could come up with suggestions all night long!

Thank you, Calla. I couldn't put in to words and you described it perfectly. He's like the least offensive person who I find kind of offensive. LOL!!! At this rate, he could make the Final 4.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Thank you, Calla. I couldn't put in to words and you described it perfectly. He's like the least offensive person who I find kind of offensive. LOL!!! At this rate, he could make the Final 4.

No problem. Any time you need a reminder of why you don't like Paulie, hit me up. I'm always up for a good Calafiore bashing session.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paulie may want Michelle out more than Zak, but Zak will blame him if she goes, and he will lose two votes (Zak and Day) if he makes it to the final 2. Honestly, this is very risky for him. 

I'm not sure if he will lose Day's vote, considering how she praised him in her exit interview, even though she knew he was behind taking her out.  Day came into the house playing the game and I don't think she will give her jury vote to someone who didn't play the game.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, escape said:

I'm not sure if he will lose Day's vote, considering how she praised him in her exit interview, even though she knew he was behind taking her out.  Day came into the house playing the game and I don't think she will give her jury vote to someone who didn't play the game.

I think you're right. Da'Vonne is also one of the biggest Big Brother fans in there. She may be the biggest - she mentioned Danielle Reyes the other day, and everyone gave her a blank stare. She'll respect gaming more than anyone.

• Love 6

I don't even know if Zakiyah will not vote for Paulie in the end, even if he does "mastermind" (I use the word lightly because this is a cast of frickin' Einsteins) her exit. There's always talk about bitter juries but for the most part, juries tend to vote for the best game player, minus the few that promise their vote to someone like GM over Andy. The only potentially bitter jury I ever believed was BB16 if anyone brought Victoria to final 2. 

ETA: Ew. I just called Paulie the best game player in the house. Well, it's not like it's a deep pool of candidates... 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I don't even know if Zakiyah will not vote for Paulie in the end, even if he does "mastermind" (I use the word lightly because this is a cast of frickin' Einsteins) her exit. There's always talk about bitter juries but for the most part, juries tend to vote for the best game player, minus the few that promise their vote to someone like GM over Andy. The only potentially bitter jury I ever believed was BB16 if anyone brought Victoria to final 2. 

I thought the season when Ian beat Dan had a bitter jury.

• Love 6

I think Britney Haynes also said that Dan could've been sitting next to an empty chair and he still would have lost - the jury was not voting for him no matter what.

• Love 4

Ian gave a great speech!  He's one of my all time favorite winners of this show. 

Dan lost fair and square, he needlessly pissed off everyone but the feed watchers!  Ha.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

Yeah, I forgot that one. But it's also understandable, in a way, because there's no way there will ever be a two time winner on BB. Unless they do an All Stars with all winners and there's no way that'll happen.

• Love 2

Polly now hinting away to Vic about pulling Z down because it would make her loyal.  LOYAL TO PAULIE, NOT TO THE GUY THAT PUT HER UP!

These people are idiots. 

Paul slamming James.  Paulie shuts it down saying "not here."

Polly told Nic and Corey that Paul's going crazy.

IT"S ON maybe!

The PeePees split!

• Love 4

Paulie saying to the Executives again that he isn't going to use it, but wants to keep Z.

Paul came in late and didn't hear that last part.

Paulie designated Nicole to manage Z when Z loses her shit because Paulie doesn't use it.

He could be lying or delaying...

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I specifically remember James pouring boxes of cereal on everything when he really didn't have to. His shit must be totally pissing the HGs off and I don't blame them. Dude's a menace!

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

He's delaying. Right out of the Derrick playbook.

Hopefully James is the replacement. 

Nicole actually noticed him doing this when Michelle/Z went up and Paulie was acting like he wanted Z to go. Nicole told Corey to just watch - he's going to want Z to stay.

• Love 2

People have hidden it in cereal boxes before though, and you are timed, so dumping it is faster.

The other season I remember they dumped all the garbage on the kitchen floor, and yup, the VETO was in it, but glued to the bottom of the can or something so they missed it for a long time.

51 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Ian gave a great speech!  He's one of my all time favorite winners of this show. 

Dan lost fair and square, he needlessly pissed off everyone but the feed watchers!  Ha.

Ian betraying Boogie then telling him all about it in his goodbye message, may be one of my favorite moments ever.  That took guts. 

• Love 3

What are the chances Paul realizes how stupid he was getting Paulie's target out last week instead of his own (which wasn't a great target anyway, but it was what he wanted) once Z stays over Michelle?

ETA: I forgot James has his vote block power. Paulie will definitely get him to use it to cover his butt, and act like it's James' fault that Michelle went home.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Probably, James won it last year.  I think Paulie's plan is to pin it *Z staying* on James (to Paul) but James isn't going to keep it quiet that Paulie told him which HG votes to nullify.

zteeth_zpstkzc9qvx.gif

Edited by Umbelina
On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:38 PM, CheetaraThunder said:

Why couldn't hey have brought like Johnny Mac's brother instead? Hell, bring back Shelli, at least she wanted to play the game.

Man, I wish we had women like Neda/Heather/Cassandra/Brittnee/Sarah would would have tore these guys a new asshole.

Neda might have been my favorite BB Canada player (I really liked Talla and Andrew from season one as well and Joel from the last season), if they were to ever bring in an international player I would hope they would pick her.  I was not fond of Sarah though, when things were not going her way she had a poor me mentality and she was helped by the multiple twists and there were a ton of twists that year.

I love how Victor is viewed as a comp threat, yet Paulie is the one who is winning all of the comps.

• Love 2

Vic just smoked Paulie in that HOH though.  So did Nat though.

Now Miche and Nic are putting on makeup.  What is with these women?

ETA, they all played in VETO, maybe they have DR's tonight.

Edited by Umbelina