Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bafleyanne said:

It was Book of Mormon. And then they started talking about Hamilton. And how people in NYC all live in tiny apartments together. No I'm pretty sure most directors of successful Broadway shows do not live in tiny studios with multiple other people. LOL

Heck, I doubt that anyone in the house could even name a Broadway director. :) They're not exactly household names. Even I only know a few current ones off of the top of my head (John Doyle, Diane Paulus and Thomas Kail, and Kail only because of all the coverage Hamilton has received - last year there was no way that I could have told you that he directed In The Heights). 

• Love 1

James is explaining to Nicole how he is going "deep undercover". With Natalie and Bronte. It's totally about the mission and nothing to do with the fact that he wants to be around Natalie and look at her boobies. Nope, it's all about the mission. Oh, James, never change. 

I'm pretty sure the smarter members of the 'keep Jozea' alliance are going to figure things out by Thursday. I just want to be watching when they do. To see what they do. Try to fight, or cut Jozea loose and try forming other bonds. 

To be fair to these people, it's always easy to crow about how stupid they are. I've watched every season, and have gotten the feeds since season five, so I certainly have this attitude where I totally know better (I do not know better. I would be out week 2 no matter what). Not knowing the basic rules? Yeah, stupid. Trusting people you maybe shouldn't, believing what you really want to hear? Thinking you have the majority for the simple reason the majority is saying they're voting how you're voting? Yeah, that's not playing stupid. And I say that about BOTH sides. I can give shade with the best of them, but I do try to give these people about three or four weeks to judge their game. It's way too early for me to tell who is playing what game.

Except Jozea. He is clearly terrible. Just awful. And Corey needs to get the hell out of my BB House.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Except Jozea. He is clearly terrible.

Oh yeah, Jozea's the only one I really am judging over him not realizing that the house has flipped. That's pretty standard for Big Brother. Sometimes the house flips and you don't know about it because they are purposefully keeping it a secret from you. I don't begrudge people for that.

Jozea, though, is a whole other story. He's bizarrely confident while his behavior has been extremely aggressive. How can you act that aggressive and not think that you MIGHT be in danger?

• Love 3

Zakiyah hears that Bronte might be targeting her so naturally, she makes the leap that Bronte wants Paulie. She didn't say Bronte is coming for her because she's jealous but she heavily insinuated it.

So just how into Paulie is Zakiyah? She should tread lightly. I think he is feeling too much of her thoughts

• Love 1

I can't remember the name of the alliance, but Nicole, Day, Zak, Michelle and Tiif are having the best conversation in the HOH right now. Talking about Nicole and Hayden. They were serious, together for two years, but now broken up, and it's really hard for her, and she's being honest, and they're being supportive, and I can't help it,I love this whole dynamic. More! 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Day is playing so much better this season. But we'll see how she acts when she is not in power.

THAT is my acid test for a HG; how they act when they're on top, and when they're on the Block.  I - heck, anybody who's watched more than 2 or 3 seasons - have seen WAY too many HGs talk the best game imaginable while lounging on the HoH furniture, then fold like used tissue at the first breath of adversity.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lilabennet said:

Are they healthy groceries?  It would make my summer if she is the house guest who puts on the most weight this year.  Hee!

Dunno.  Does microwave popcorn or Wheat Chex straight out of the box qualify?

• Love 1

Jokers is a must read.  I know we all go there for our morning hit but THIS is just so, so good today.  Paul and Jozea do not disappoint and we will get our blindside.  We will be ecstatic! 

• Love 4
(edited)

A nugget from Jokers:

"Paul: I only watched season 16 but I wanted to come in here having watched none & knowing nothing so I can see what my natural instincts are, to see how I would react.

Jozea agrees it's better to come in blind not knowing anything."

more-

Jozea said once they get to top 9. There isn't secrecy but everyone will love each other to the end. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A nugget from Jokers:

"Paul: I only watched season 16 but I wanted to come in here having watched none & knowing nothing so I can see what my natural instincts are, to see how I would react.

Jozea agrees it's better to come in blind not knowing anything."

more-

Jozea said once they get to top 9. There isn't secrecy but everyone will love each other to the end. 

Hopefully, Jozea keeps thinking this way until Thursday. It should be a good one. LOL!!!

• Love 5

I remember when i wanted so bad for Janelle to win.....was soooo disappointed when she didn't.  LOL i also wanted so bad for Janelle and Dr Delicious to be in a real romance....was sooo disappointed when they weren't.  Now i want soooooo bad for Jozea to be evicted AND blindsighted since he thinks he is the leader of the house and apparently some people in the house think they are lost without him....this is a want more than the last two wants.  Dont let anything change.  Thursday seems a long way off.

• Love 5

I need things to stay the same. Currently, the only one out of that alliance (The Revolution?) that has doubts is Natalie. She's been pinning the alliances very well. She even tried to bring up her correct theory about the Eight Pack to Paul and he still thinks that they have all the votes (plus Frank not being in the alliance...with all the other vets....). I just need Natalie to keep her mouth shut and slide over to the Eight Pack alliance. Or just hang with Paulie, since he apparently isn't in that alliance either. Just get away, Natalie, far away so Jozea, Paul, Victor, Bronte, and Bridgette can all be blindsided. Please, and thank you. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Zakiyah hears that Bronte might be targeting her so naturally, she makes the leap that Bronte wants Paulie. She didn't say Bronte is coming for her because she's jealous but she heavily insinuated it.

So just how into Paulie is Zakiyah? She should tread lightly. I think he is feeling too much of her thoughts

To be fair, Bronte has openly glared at Paulie's body and has talked about how great he looks.

Yes, they have to watch Nat carefully and I am not sure they know she is putting some things together.  Paulie is handling them very well.  Hysterical to listen to Paul and Joz talk about their future plans as if they have already won the next HOH and many thereafter.  They are formulating boot order.  Love this!

• Love 2

I wonder if we will get a reaction like when Jessie left in Season 11, and his harem sobbed and sobbed?   I say that  with some hope and glee.

I still remember Jordan looking around with her mouth open.  "Why are they acting like he died?"    Good times.  Hee.

Anyway, I guess Paulie got the message that he wasn't welcome to spend the night in Nicole's HOH bed?

I kinda feel bad for him.  He thinks he's part of that group, but he's not at all. He was left out of the 8 Pack, and he would be decent team member.  I'd easily swap out Corey or Michelle for him.   I can't even tell if Frank has any real loyalty to him.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Nothing compared to Cappy being eliminated.  THAT was the worst in my book.  

I don't understand why they would shun Paulie.  Foolish move, they are handing him to Paul on a platter. They should keep him close.  I missed this.  Jokers is good but they are lacking in details, great overview though. 

17 minutes ago, willgracefan said:

Sorry late to the party, but who is Nicole nominating to replace Paul?

Frank had that job because he won the road kill challenge.  Bridget is up. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

A thought.  Seems like the road kill challenge will probably always be in the RV.  Video games might come into play and I bet that is in Paul and Vic's wheel house.  It is a boy thing anyway and I don't see Frank as a game guy nor Frank.  The 8 pack has Corey so perhaps.  

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't understand why they would shun Paulie.  Foolish move, they are handing him to Paul on a platter. They should keep him close.  I missed this.  Jokers is good but they are lacking in details, great overview though. 

I so agree with this. It's why I don't get why Day is so insistent that Paulie is a target behind Bronte and Victor. Like...you have him as a number. Why is he even on your radar? Because he's getting too close to 'your chocolate drop' Zakiyah? They're both using each other. It's called a strategy to get farther. See, this is very reminiscent on Day's strategy last season. She freaked out over the small things, much like Audrey and Vanessa had done, except she got evicted first because she reacted too quickly. She may have learned to not blurt things out, but her paranoia is going to make her a target and push an ally away. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Bronte and Natalie won't be surprised by the blindside. They suspect it.

The Revolutionists however? Their reaction should be everything

I agree, IF they don't convince Paul and Joz this is what is going down.    

• Love 1

I want to know if Paul's targets are going to change after he's (hopefully) blindsided. If Day and Z were smart, they'd tell Paul they're voting out Jozea. But, they seem set on a blindside (which, from a viewer's standpoint is awesome, but from a game standpoint I don't get). Will Paul take it personally and seek vengeance against his supposed alliance and team members betraying him, or will he stick to his first targets James, Tiffany, Nicole, and Corey?

• Love 2

Just FYI, there's no reason to double post back to back. If your post is the last in the thread and you've thought of something you'd like to add, please just edit the first post. These threads already get super bulky, so there's no need to make them even more so. Thanks!

• Love 1

I don't think anyone is terribly attached to Jozea.  I mean Jozea will mourn the eviction of Jozea but I would guess everyone else who is blindsided will take it personally.  As in, why did you blindside me?  They won't particularly care that Jozea is gone but they'll care that they weren't told.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I want to know if Paul's targets are going to change after he's (hopefully) blindsided. If Day and Z were smart, they'd tell Paul they're voting out Jozea. But, they seem set on a blindside (which, from a viewer's standpoint is awesome, but from a game standpoint I don't get). Will Paul take it personally and seek vengeance against his supposed alliance and team members betraying him, or will he stick to his first targets James, Tiffany, Nicole, and Corey?

Day and Z can probably finesse that they could not go against the majority but is open to work with them or something.  They have no clue so that could be very easy.  They already like both of them and have said Day is going to be their last one targeted.  They have this entire game figured out.  LOL! 

They they cannot tell them now because Paul would blab and freak out.  

4 minutes ago, Stinger97 said:

Just FYI, there's no reason to double post back to back. If your post is the last in the thread and you've thought of something you'd like to add, please just edit the first post. These threads already get super bulky, so there's no need to make them even more so. Thanks!

Sorry, I do that a lot!  

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

James and Day should know that this blindside a very bad idea. They are the Shelli and Clay of their season re: their team members having trust in them. They will piss this away all for the sake of a blindside. 

The numbers is on their side right now but it is only the second eviction. Things WILL change.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think that he will absolutely take it personally. He'll know exactly who didn't vote his way, or at least he can pretty well guess which two, in particular, might have switched (Day and Frank). I want the blindside, because I want to see the heavy fallout on Day, Zakiyah, and Frank, the three that Paul is 'sure' is on their side. I'm all for the drama, and this blindside is going to be very good for us, especially if Paul, Bronte, or Victor get HOH on Thursday (which I desperately want to see happen, even though my favourites are pretty much in the Eight Pack) but this is absolutely going to be bad for Day and Zakiyah. I think Paul/Jozea trust Day more than the others, which is why, if they actually figure out Day switched (and these guys are idiots, so I'll admit there's a chance that they won't), they're going to blow up.

• Love 5

I hope they do blow up, because I want to see how Day acts under fire. She's been great since Nicole won HOH and Frank won Roadkill, but she's gonna implode at the first sign of being on the hot seat.

• Love 6

and this blindside is going to be very good for us, especially if Paul, Bronte, or Victor get HOH on Thursday (which I desperately want to see happen, even though my favourites are pretty much in the Eight Pack) 

Ugh.  They have been insufferable enough with their delusions this week .  I don't relish seeing them with any real power.

• Love 1

I'm watching last night bb after dark and all I can really say is damn jozea thinks his shit doesn't stink. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and try some humble pie.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I hope they do blow up, because I want to see how Day acts under fire. She's been great since Nicole won HOH and Frank won Roadkill, but she's gonna implode at the first sign of being on the hot seat.

Tiffany will be the first casualty of an 8 Pack fracture. Led by Day, they are paranoid of Tiff. I like her, especially with Paul, but I can't say the concern is unfounded.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Tiffany will be the first casualty of an 8 Pack fracture. Led by Day, they are paranoid of Tiff. I like her, especially with Paul, but I can't say the concern is unfounded.

I agree with this.  

There are so many ways this can go.  I am rooting for 8 pack to win HOH again. Taking out Vic would be a good move.  This puts The Revolution (good god)  in the position of hustling for new alliances.  I like when that happens.    

• Love 3
(edited)

Zakiyah's imitation of Bronte last night was pretty damn funny-"I hate all them bitches." And then Day said no way is she 26, she looks older and Tiff said she looked 19. And Zakiyah described her as creepy and sinister and Day admitted she had a good body.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

This puts The Revolution (good god)

Bonus points to Paulie last night who said while shaking his head in disgust, "How could they do that to Prince?"

I really am kinda liking the dude.

• Love 12

I like Paulie a lot.  I don't know why 8 pack is not scooping him up.  He is having a long chat with Tiff in cartoon (?) room not game related.  He has no idea that a storm may be brewing with Z and Day!  Someone just popped into the room to get something.  If it was Day (I could not see) she was checking on them.  I am not sure Z cares all that much but Day does.  

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm in the camp that's praying Paul/Victor/Bronte/Nat/Bridgette win HOH and Roadkill. I wanna see what the vets and the 8 Pack do when they're not running everything. I mostly want Bronte to win since she's their target and I love when the majority's target gets HOH. It's hilarious.

I legit have a hard time listening to Tiffany. She just gives me such Vanessa flashbacks. I personally hope she goes full Vanessa because Vanessa at her craziest was so funny.

I read that Day said she told Jozea he didn't even need to pack his bags. Listen, as a viewer that's funny as hell and I thank her for it, but it is such astonishingly bad game play. Day is gonna be SO fucked by this move; more so than anyone else. Frank will absolutely be able to work it and I think Zak will end up being mostly an afterthought, but Day is gonna take the most heat. If the non 8 Pack people get power she's going to implode imo. Imagine going home second 2 years in a row lol.

Frank just asked Nicole who she thinks should go first of the 8. She said she doesn't care. Frank pressed her and she said "Is it a girl?" and he said yea. She said she knows who he's talking about and agrees with him. They go on to talk about the person and it's clearly Tiffany.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Imagine going home second 2 years in a row lol.

Well, she wouldn't be going home second (Jozea will be, as technically Glenn WAS the first evictee) but if she does go next week, she will be going home in the second week for the second year in a row, which would be equally as hilarious!

I am hesitating because I hope Tiffany doesn't go home if the Others win HOH and Roadkill. I'd rather it be either Day, Corey, or Michelle. Everyone else is interesting enough for me to want to stick around. I just want everyone's parades to be rained on, since a lot of people clearly would be fine with Tiffany leaving first. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I like Paulie a lot.  I don't know why 8 pack is not scooping him up.  He is having a long chat with Tiff in cartoon (?) room not game related.  He has no idea that a storm may be brewing with Z and Day!  Someone just popped into the room to get something.  If it was Day (I could not see) she was checking on them.  I am not sure Z cares all that much but Day does.  

Oh Zakiyah cares. She is low-key possessive of Paulie

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am hesitating because I hope Tiffany doesn't go home if the Others win HOH and Roadkill. 

Honestly that is probably what would end up happening. Production will protect the vets and them plus 8 Pack will definitely be willing to throw Tiffany overboard. But I think they'd gladly thrown Day under, too.

2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

No doubt. She's trying to play it off like she's totally just using him but she likes him for real. I think it might end up fucking her tbh.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Thanks.  I missed this.  Oh boy, cat fight.  Tiff is likely to go soon anyway. I don't think Tiff is interested, Paulie is. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Not falling into the trap of which girl he likes best. Paulie is a man ho ; He likes the girl currently opposite him the best.

Day's order of business. Doubt Tiff for the 235432 time. I don't care about Tiff one way or another but this obsession makes me want to root for her on principal

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
Update.
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Day's order of business. Doubt Tiff for the 235432 time. I don't care about Tiff one way or another but this obsession makes me want to root for her on principal

Frank is also on that train. Frank is totally going to drop 8 Pack for a bros alliance as soon as he can.

• Love 1