Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

The BB forum isn't bad.  Other Shows is mild.  Off Topic is WILD.

Not positive she posts at Sucks but she's curious what her banner icon will be (it's not good, jabba is one of the front runners, all are eating related.)  She also has given Sucks several shout outs.

She's going to be so upset seeing the thread that tracks her eating habits. I almost wish I could see it.

2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I agree with your other post except I haven't seen nearly the shit thrown at Day for leaving her baby as Janelle got. 

Yea I'm really surprised Day hasn't got more criticism for that. Usually that's a popular thing for the internet to throw at women on these types of shows. I can't remember what is was like last season though. I feel like she did get a bit of heat for it then.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

How in the fuck can she post at Sucks without dissolving into tears every five seconds? 

I'm sure she does dissolve into tears over it lol.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

Would someone please explain the Ocho Rios, red letters, number 8 connection to me?  Thanks.

Ocho= The number 8 in Spanish

The "Bon" in Bon Voyage was red and Bon means good in French.

That's not talking about geisha's though, it's talking about Asian women.  Geisha's trained to be submissive, and perfect, and to cater to a man's every need, and especially his ego.  They danced, played music, looked pretty, giggled, served, COMPLETELY submissive to a man.

It was their job.  Bridgette does it for no reason at all, which is why she's occasionally getting that description.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Google Zakiyah and sanitary napkin for the trifling results.

Could someone PM me then? Or send me a link that actually talks about what happened? None of the results o got said anything about whatever incident happened. 

7 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

Could someone PM me then? Or send me a link that actually talks about what happened? None of the results o got said anything about whatever incident happened. 

She basically changed her maxi pad in front of a few people in the storage room, didn't wash her hands and then put those hands in bags of chips other people were eating. 7/25 5:10am Cam 3/4 if you want to flashback.

I also read recently that she flossed her teeth one night and then tossed the used floss on the floor next to her bed. I just...can't.

8 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

Zak was completely clothed in shorts and a top when she put on panties and a maxi pad in the storage room in front of other people. I'm not sure why since a couple of people said that she wasn't on her period, but she did it. Afterwards, she (reportedly, I didn't see that part) dug her unwashed hands into communal bags of popcorn or whatever. There is a video of the pad application on YouTube and it was posted here some pages back.

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 9.11.04 PM.png

Natalie trying to strongly hint to James that Paulie is playing him. James isn't too fazed. James goes to talk to Paulie afterwards to smooth things over. Then he tells Paulie that Natalie told him Paulie would float to the end.

Apparently Vic and Z did stripteases during the Halfway Party. 

Michelle/Z/Natalie/Da'Vonne in the HOH room with her for Girl Talk. Z wants to be hugged and kissed tonight. Michelle says Paulie needs to get "Derrick up out of his butt."

• Love 2

I really wish something would come out of this HOH GT time. I mean Nicole isn't there so they can talk more freely I hope, but they need to pull Bridgette in there and get something started. Pleassseeee!!

As of now all they're talking about is the showmances. This is why we can't have nice things.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

That's not talking about geisha's though, it's talking about Asian women.  Geisha's trained to be submissive, and perfect, and to cater to a man's every need, and especially his ego.  They danced, played music, looked pretty, giggled, served, COMPLETELY submissive to a man.

It was their job.  Bridgette does it for no reason at all, which is why she's occasionally getting that description.

Oh sorry, I didn't know geishas were not Asian women.  

And besides, the quote was about Day not being submissive like a geisha.  Had nothing to do with Bridge.

31 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 9.11.04 PM.png

Natalie trying to strongly hint to James that Paulie is playing him. James isn't too fazed. James goes to talk to Paulie afterwards to smooth things over. Then he tells Paulie that Natalie told him Paulie would float to the end.

Apparently Vic and Z did stripteases during the Halfway Party. 

Michelle/Z/Natalie/Da'Vonne in the HOH room with her for Girl Talk. Z wants to be hugged and kissed tonight. Michelle says Paulie needs to get "Derrick up out of his butt."

they were talking about Z going to Paulie and saying James was a "social butterfly" in other words "floating" through the game and Paulie came and told James about it.

So James said IF Nat came and told me that about you, I'd tell you about it

he DIDN'T say she said it

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

they were talking about Z going to Paulie and saying James was a "social butterfly" in other words "floating" through the game and Paulie came and told James about it.

So James said IF Nat came and told me that about you, I'd tell you about it

he DIDN'T say she said it

Hm...I was listening to the conversation and I heard it the other way. But I'll take your word for it because I don't feel like going back to listen to a Paulie conversation! 

Nicole whining to Vic/Paulie about whether Corey likes her. Somehow Paulie makes it all come back to Cody. Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 10.11.00 PM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Z crawls, mostly naked, on top of Paulie and starts rubbing her crotch into his groin/penis.

Your mother is watching this Z.  Good God.

It's all part of her master plan though!!! How can you not see that?? Hahaha!

• Love 11

Now Nicole and Corey are doing some rubbing underneath the sheets in the same damn room.

Nicole just turned out the lights. I feel an orgy coming on!

ETA: Nicole went to put on some bottoms more conducive to fingering and right as she hops into bed they call her into the DR! LMAO. Corey gets up claiming he needs to go to bathroom but clearly has a boner. As soon as he's gone Z goes to town. Straight up dry humping while Paulie looks away. GIRL!

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 4

I just can't. This whole thing (type thing) with Paulie Zak and Nicole and Corey is just too cringeworthy. I guess there are cameras in the fantasy suite after all.

Just give the PPs the check and bring on BB19 already. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 7

Paulie walks up and attacks Zakiyah, "I know FOR A FACT I done caught you in ANOTHER LIE.  You're not telling me what I need to know.  A Calafiore knows when he's being lied to -- A THOUSAND PERCENT.  I'm trying to have a LOGICAL conversation with you, and you're withholding information.  I DON'T LIKE THAT TYPE THING." 

So then Zak sobbed, "I don't know what you want from me. Whatever.  You got me feeling some type of way.  I'm so over it." 

So then Nicole began to whine, "Nooooooooo, Paulie, donnnnn'tttttt fight.  You gotttttttta get alonnnnnnnngg."

So then Paul shouted, " OHHHHHHH--!  HE AIN'T GOTTA DO NUTHIN BUT WHUT'S BEST FOR HIS GAME.  I GOT HIS BACK.  THAT'S FRIENDSHIP.  ZEE'S NOT FRIENDSHIP.  YOUR BOY PAUL IS FRIENDSHIP." 

So then James said, ..."Don't look at me, I'm staying neutral."

So then Big Meech said, "This is so sketch.  I feel awful that Z's upset.  It's bad enough she's fat.  She doesn't need this kind of drama on top of her already blubbering body." 

So then Corey said, "I'm not gay." 

So then Day said, "ZAKIYAH -- YOU. BE. YOU, GIRL.  STAND UP AND FIGHT.  DON'T LET NO BOY TAKE YOUR PRIDE.  FIND THAT GIRL WHO CAME INTO THE HOUSE.  FIND HER--!!!!!" 

So then Natalie said, "Everybody be nice.  Please be more like me and James-y."

So then Victor said, "I hope my mom isn't watching this.  She might think I'm disrespecting women.

So then Bridgette said, "Anybody want any cookies?" 

--------

Lather.  Rinse.  Repeat.  :D

• Love 18

Oh, Puh-- LEEZE !  Now I've heard everything.  The bros and Zak are talking about sex.  Paulie just said that he always makes sure the girl has at least 3 orgasms before he'll allow himself to finish.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  He's so full of shit.  

• Love 14

Umm Paulie,  those aren't orgasms those are shudders of revulsion.

Seriously the girl is probably thinking, maybe if I just fake it he'll get the hell off of me. Nope he's still there, let me fake it again and see if he gets the hint.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Catching up.  I guess I didn't miss any strategy talks that might effect the game!

Co_i0aOUsAETl9m.jpg

That picture is hysterical. It's like Paulie is just laying there and really wants her off of him. And, then you have Paul in the fetal positon do god knows what. LOL!!! I will give Paulie credit for one thing. He knows that Z is bad for his game and would rather not have her there. It doens't give him the right to berate the girl left and right but he does seem to realize that he doesn't need a showmance. Of course, his real showmance is with Paul. I think Paulie wants to do a Hit Men storyline with Paulie and drag Bridgette to the end. Although, I think he would cut Paul if he got the chance so he could potentially beat Bridgette. I'm not sure what Paul and Bridgette think of this possibility.

• Love 1

Catching up on things, there is something interesting that the Pauls were talking about (since their haircuts and names are similar, they might as well just be called the Pauls...since the Paulies sound too cute and they are anything but that). They're talking about getting rid of James earlier and keeping Natalie around for final five, maybe even getting rid of James before Nicole. 

I want Nicole gone first because she's following the boys like a loyal puppy and her voice annoys me, but James is on my nerves too. He's doing absolutely nothing and he's playing such a different game than last season. I really hope James hears about this, because MAYBE it'll light a fire under his scared ass. He can't even throw Day his own vote because of his fear of the Pauls. It's so ridiculous and stupid. We could have had a 4v4 and Paul would have been forced to choose sides. Then, if Day comes back in, she'd know where loyalties lie. So yeah, thanks James for not giving us that. 

I do have to give credit to Paulie for actually playing the damn game, though. He knows when to get rid of people and hasn't kept anyone close enough to blind him from the game, not even Zak. So...damnit, his strategy is kind of working, but his personality is so douchey that I can't root for him to win. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Catching up on things, there is something interesting that the Pauls were talking about (since their haircuts and names are similar, they might as well just be called the Pauls...since the Paulies sound too cute and they are anything but that). They're talking about getting rid of James earlier and keeping Natalie around for final five, maybe even getting rid of James before Nicole. 

I want Nicole gone first because she's following the boys like a loyal puppy and her voice annoys me, but James is on my nerves too. He's doing absolutely nothing and he's playing such a different game than last season. I really hope James hears about this, because MAYBE it'll light a fire under his scared ass. He can't even throw Day his own vote because of his fear of the Pauls. It's so ridiculous and stupid. We could have had a 4v4 and Paul would have been forced to choose sides. Then, if Day comes back in, she'd know where loyalties lie. So yeah, thanks James for not giving us that. 

I do have to give credit to Paulie for actually playing the damn game, though. He knows when to get rid of people and hasn't kept anyone close enough to blind him from the game, not even Zak. So...damnit, his strategy is kind of working, but his personality is so douchey that I can't root for him to win. 

I swear everytime I see "Zak" I think of Zach from the other season. It wouldn't be such a bad thing but ones a girl and the other is a guy. Anyway, I agree that Paulie is playing the best game. He just isn't as smooth as Derrick or as nutty as Vannessa. It will be interesting if he makes the Final 3 to see if he ends up like Cody or will he be the Derrick.

15 hours ago, Kendall said:

Yeah, I know they won't step in on the show, but I also know that people watching are like, "somebody help her!" That's what I meant. As a viewer, I don't think anyone is sitting on a high horse, but in shock. There are a lot of people that hear about the middle to end result of an abusive relationship, but have never seen it build and take shape.

They are seeing it now between Paulie and Zakiyah and also seeing how an abuser's family stands by him and his actions because they don't want acknowledge that something has gone very wrong from what they they thought they raised and what he is.

I think that's part of the dismay with this entire situation: everyone can see what this is and what is happening, but everyone is trying to pretend that it's not and it will just work itself out.

I hate to come to Paulie's defense but this seems a little too far for me.  He has talked down to Z and doesn't really respect her opinion.  But that is a far far cry from becoming an abusive relationship.  I won't argue with how such relationships begin and its one thing to call Paulie out for his conduct thus far.  But I think it takes it too far to start talking about how he's an abuser or potential abuser.  

Edited by MV007
  • Love 6

I don't know what to think about Zakiyah anymore.  Part of me wants to feel sorry for her, part of me wants her to be playing Paulie and another part of me wants her to go to jury now.  At one point last night,  you could tell Paulie was like "get the hell off of me".   But he still did round 2 in the bumper cars later so he couldn't have been that disgusted with her.   Sigh.

I guess with the Olympics starting, I think I'll start watching people go for the gold over the Pauls running things but I'll check in from time to time to see if anything interesting is happening besides bumper car sex.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I want Nicole gone first because she's following the boys like a loyal puppy and her voice annoys me, but James is on my nerves too. He's doing absolutely nothing and he's playing such a different game than last season. I really hope James hears about this, because MAYBE it'll light a fire under his scared ass. He can't even throw Day his own vote because of his fear of the Pauls. It's so ridiculous and stupid

I don't think there is any chance of James doing anything.  His mind is set to remain under the radar (so he thinks).   I don't know what or who could possibly wake him up.  He ignores anything Natalie says and, is voting out his closest ally tonight.  

Paulie is furious that James told him he didn't want to win HOH.   He needs the boys to win so they can do his bidding and keep his hands clean.  

Maybe the boys will see Paulie's agenda as he becomes more transparent.   Long shot.  

PP's new nickname for Z  is, Fool.   Can they go any lower.  

Paul told Paulie to pull up blanket to get a BJ from Z.  Paulie said his parents would disown him.  Oh you have done enough to displease them without that.  

Funny.  Derrick, on twitter, posted a poll.  "Which season has my name been mentioned more, 16 or 18?

18 is waaaaaaay ahead! 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paulie is furious that James told him he didn't want to win HOH.   He needs the boys to win so they can do his bidding and keep his hands clean.  

This is Exhibit A as why James is such a terrible player.  He simply doesn't know what he should or shouldn't say to anyone.  He either lies directly to your face (Clay&Shelly and Frank&Bridget) or he trusts you too much and tells you everything.  Word to the wise for potential players, don't tell super athletic bros in your alliance that you plan to throw an HOH comp they can't compete in.

• Love 5

James and Natalie are both on my nerves. Neither want to win is part of their problem.  Natalie is having fun and sooooooo excited to think that if she and Michele lived together they would buy a Wiener dog!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!  And when they get fat they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!  Ribbing ear buds out material.   

James obsession with America liking him prevents him from looking at the game.  His goal is AFP.  

I posted, in the episode thread, that I have been voting for Michele to get the care package.  I think the casual viewer will award that to James.  

• Love 4

Paul told Paulie to pull up blanket to get a BJ from Z.  Paulie said his parents would disown him.  Oh you have done enough to displease them without that.  

I missed that part and yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Mama & Papa Paulie are pretty displeased with him.   Papa is trying to stay supportive on twitter but one more bumper car incident or fight might set him over the edge.

20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James obsession with America liking him prevents him from looking at the game.  His goal is AFP.  

Maybe we haven't been giving James enough credit.  He is far more likely to win AFP then he is the game so having that as his goal is kind of pragmatic.

• Love 3

Big Brother Access ‏@bigbroaccess  2h2 hours ago

Nat's targets- Vic-b/c he was a douche bag to her during their showmance Corey- b/c he's mean to her & Nic-b/c she looks at her funny. 

Big Brother Access ‏@bigbroaccess  2h2 hours ago

James telling Natalie it isn't in their best interest to win HOH tomorrow. #BB18 

5 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Maybe we haven't been giving James enough credit.  He is far more likely to win AFP then he is the game so having that as his goal is kind of pragmatic.

I don't give credit for that!  LOL.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I passed out early last night. Looks like I didn't miss anything important. I'm assuming the plan is still to get Day out and that hasn't flipped? 

Yes, she is still going and you missed absolutely nothing.  

• Love 1

A few weeks ago I was sitting here rolling my eyes back into my head when some people were reacting (or overreacting) to Frank slapping Day's ass. Now we have this douchebag alliance instead. Be careful what you wish for. This is turning into a repeat of the Brigade season, only without Britney's diary-room sessions to take the edge off.

• Love 7

The consensus, on twitter anyway, is that tonight will be a mental comp.  That means a level playing field.  The only hope I can see is Michele wins.  Maybe I am giving her too much credit, she still has her thing about Bridget.   I hope she sees more than she has been exposing to Natalie.