Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

So Z is still completely up Paulie's ass then. Wow.

Michelle just said that if she wins HOH in the DE she won't let the boys tell her anything. Z agrees. LOL yea right, ladies!

They would both target Bridgette. Because of course they would.

• Love 4

Paulie told Z the first night after HOH in bed.  He worded it that "Day needs to go, she's trying to come between US."  He made it perfectly clear and went on about it for a while.  She knew then, unless she was in denial.  Michelle didn't know, I think because they had all promised her Bridge would go this week, and knew she wanted Bridge out more than anything.

Paul lying to Day right now about her being the target.

Guess we need to give Michelle the two votes for next week if possible.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why not? I hope she's crawling out of his ass and wising up!

Michelle slept with Nat last night because she was sick and James is reacting like a child over it.

• Love 3

I'm kind if in on Paulie.  If only because I respect his game.   If someone were to act as his foil I could give them a chance but right now these people are all too dumb to root for.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Michelle slept with Nat last night because she was sick and James is reacting like a child over it.

Seriously. He won't shut up about it. She even talked to him about it and he said he's a "Southern Gentleman" and would never do that to her. She was like, I wouldn't care - I think it's stupid and is getting blown out of proportion. He said it's fine, not a big deal.

...Then complained about it more to whoever would listen.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So Z is still completely up Paulie's ass then. Wow.

Michelle just said that if she wins HOH in the DE she won't let the boys tell her anything. Z agrees. LOL yea right, ladies!

They would both go after either Nicole or Bridgette. Which wouldn't help either of them because then they are doing exactly what the boys want. So unless they all of a sudden actually WAKE UP and put up boys. It doesn't matter. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I'm kind if in on Paulie.  If only because I respect his game.   If someone were to act as his foil I could give them a chance but right now these people are all too dumb to root for.

It helps that they put him in a house with a bunch of idiots. This cast might be more inept than Derrick's season. I mean, seriously just look over the cast and ask yourself who came to play the game. It's pretty small.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Natalie doesn't want to sleep in the same bed with James anymore.  He is crushed but acting cool and collected about it.  He told Paulie and Cory.  

I'm not so sure that was cool and collected. James is allowed to vent if he's upset, which is what he did to the boys lol 

39 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Me too!  I don't know why.  My guess is she didn't tell James other that she wanted to sleep in a bed alone.  I  think she may want to play her own game.  She has been after him to do something.  Too late for her to do much good now. 

Michelle was looking for a bed last night and Natalie offered up a spot next to her.  James came down to find his spot taken. So he went back up to HOH and slept with Paul. 

and James just found his shoe in the freezer, he was working on payback to Natalie and we have a lot of fish right now.

I think he put something in the freezer and before fish he was saran-wrapping Natalie's makeup bag.

9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie is one of the few that has a damn good reason to worry about her weight.  She needs a job, and the thing she likes and is best at is cheer-leading.  She's serious about auditioning for the Cowboys. 

Unfortunately professional cheerleaders get paid squat and even the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders only get paid $150 per home game. I read they didn't even get paid for the hours upon hours of rehearsal until recently and given how much they pay per game I'm sure it's something ridiculous like 20 bucks a rehearsal. Hopefully they get paid more for appearances than they do for games. It would be nice if she could at least make a LIVING WAGE doing something so high profile. Thankfully, she'll be winning AFP this year and added to her regular stipend it will give her some leeway to pursue her passion.

• Love 5

The way cheerleaders work is that it is a bit of a loss leader, in that being a professional cheerleader gets you an "in" on other opportunities. Plus there's the money you make for making appearances, night clubs, opening of stores. We're not talking a lot of money, of course, but the low salary from the team belies how much money cheerleaders really make. They just don't make the money in salary from the team. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The way cheerleaders work is that it is a bit of a loss leader, in that being a professional cheerleader gets you an "in" on other opportunities. Plus there's the money you make for making appearances, night clubs, opening of stores. We're not talking a lot of money, of course, but the low salary from the team belies how much money cheerleaders really make. They just don't make the money in salary from the team. 

I would suggest everyone watch the Real Sports expose on this very issue.  Suffice it to say, NFL cheerleaders are getting screwed.  Hopefully Natalie has a good deal with her makeup and nail provider cause the Cowboys probably won't pick up that tab.

• Love 6

Natalie is complaining because she can't find her sneakers and she thinks James took them.   She and Bridget froze his water last night!  And she is pissed?   She refused to go find James and ask.  

I guess James found his shoes and knows who did it!  He is sabotaging her things. 

Didn't one of the team's NBA cheerleaders actually sue over the amount of time they had to prep and the expectations versus the wage? I'm on team cheerleader here. Not a big fan of the "exposure" angle over the "pay people fairly" - especially when the NFL can afford it.

I wonder if James is milked that bed-situation with the other HGs to convince them him and Natalie aren't as close. A little too late, and it might have just flamed the Natatlie hate and made her more of a target. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I would suggest everyone watch the Real Sports expose on this very issue.  Suffice it to say, NFL cheerleaders are getting screwed.  Hopefully Natalie has a good deal with her makeup and nail provider cause the Cowboys probably won't pick up that tab.

My best friend is always telling me I need to start watching Real Sports and I'm like "But I hate sports!" He says the exposes are really freaking good and it looks like I'll start with this one. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Didn't one of the team's NBA cheerleaders actually sue over the amount of time they had to prep and the expectations versus the wage? I'm on team cheerleader here. Not a big fan of the "exposure" angle over the "pay people fairly" - especially when the NFL can afford it.

I wonder if James is milked that bed-situation with the other HGs to convince them him and Natalie aren't as close. A little too late, and it might have just flamed the Natatlie hate and made her more of a target. 

Good point.  I bet you are right.  All that did though is to telegraph that Natalie is free game and he won't mind. 

• Love 1

Nicole:  I did not know she lived in Ubly, Michigan.  She is 23?  A little too old to be acting like a middle school girl.  I should clarify, some middle school girls.  Here is her answering questions on CBS site:

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes, there are always twists that change your strategy, so a good social game is definitely needed. I plan on finding a great alliance, staying loyal, and being very observant. It's easy to get emotionally invested in people while playing this game, but that’s something I need to control better this time around. I'm very emotional and get attached quickly, so I need to keep my guard up a little longer, be sneaky, and play the game hard.

Epic fail!

I could not believe Michelle was jealous of Bridgette because her and Frank were close then he switched to Bridg.  Ahem, dummy, she was HoH does she not realize he played Bridg and was trying to play her too?  Another Michigan girl.  I swear we are not all this stupid!

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Another Michigan girl.  I swear we are not all this stupid!

I am from MI and I agree.  

Day is being her sweet genuine self talking to Paul.  She trusted he told her the truth.  When she goes, he will tell her as he hugs her good bye that he was lied to, he had no idea she was going.  

• Love 3
Just now, CindyBee said:

mIssed the Dicks R us conversation.  Did Paulie brag about his early morning sex with Z?  Or is he keeping that to himself?

Keeping it to himself. "She thinks she has me so bad, like a puppy dog. Throwing her body around, and I'm feeding into it." "You think this is my first rodeo of a girl throwing her body at me to try and confuse me? This is a game."

And Paulie is calling Natalie 'fake tits' again. Lovely. 

These men are disgusting. 

• Love 16

Interesting that Paulie is keeping the sex to himself--at this point.   And he's lucky that Corey is a heavy sleeper and didn't hear anything, if he really doesn't want the others to know.

Edited by CindyBee

Nicole told Paul that she can't pretend to be someone she's not, that she'd rather just be like 'game on' and face off with someone. This girl is so fucking delusional it's astonishing.

ETA: Oh also Day was talking to the cameras saying she thinks something might be up this week but maybe she's just being paranoid.

I really hope she realizes she's fucked and does something. There's no chance she's staying so she better just fuck some shit up!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, mooses said:

I don't think she's heard the talks about Z/Michelle, but you're right. I don't think she has a great chance of staying too much longer, though, with these boys around - and I just don't see her getting rid of any of them if she has some power. She's in danger of Christine-ing herself. 

Doesn't Nicole pretty much want to be Christine 2.0? I don't get what her end game thinking is. I guess she hopes she'll be in F6 or F5 or whatever with the guys and hopefully she and Corey will win the comps necessary to get to F2? Does she think she'd beat Corey in F2? Is she hoping to go to F2 with some other guy? Who? I don't get it. I see that she likes being one of the "cool couples" now and thinking she's in with the "cool guys" more so than the other girls, but what does she think happens next? I guess the same thing that Michelle and Zakiyah think will happen after they get rid of all the other women-- some miracle will happen and they will win!

Polly just told Natalie to "put her little Latin booty away" (they are sunbathing) so she asked whether it was bothering him and flipped over to hide it. Everyone acted like this was normal and Polly didn't even say, "I'm just kidding, of course you don't have to flip over!" I don't know how much more of the Reign of the Douchebros I can take.

• Love 11

Still trying to get through last night's BBAD.  While gathered in the backyard and joyfully popping Paul's back pimples, Paul seemed to proposition both Michelle and Natalie to "bone" in the Paris room.  Then he added how great it would be to "fuck" in the Paris room.  Both girls seemed totally unfazed - Michelle simply continued stroking his back.  Then Michelle claimed that no one has ever "fucked" in the BB house, and Paul seemed to agree and suggested he and Michelle "set that record".   

A short time later, Natalie (and Z, I think) enthusiastically told Paul that his masturbating would "make good TV".

This after Nicole and Z had just spent a great deal of time on the hammock, stroking and hanging on Paulie and Corey, while the guys laid there like pashas being served by their harems. After spending long moments just gazing at, rubbing her face against, then kissing Paulie's shoulders, Z even fed Paulie something off her plate. Now we have Natalie and Michelle fawning over Paul and performing his personal hygiene for him.   Is there one woman on that show, other than Day, that isn't fawning all over or subjugating herself in some way to these guys?  It turns my stomach a little to see twenty-something women handing over their autonomy in the hopes of sex, romance, or temporary safety in the game. 

• Love 12

I voted for Michele because who else is there?  Everyone else is in Polly's pocket.  True she is gunning for Bridget but there will be time for her to think about how best to use it.   Foolish to hope for that but that is all we have. 

The 3rd box goes to whoever wants Paulie gone.  That has to come up at some point. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

So who are we voting for the next care package?

It doesn't matter, James will get it because casuals like him. No one will do anything interesting with it anyway.

19 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I don't know how much more of the Reign of the Douchebros I can take.

They're disgusting. Up there with BB15's misogynists.

• Love 7

This gem from Victor: "Nobody's boning in here, so I don't mind less estrogen." This from the person who is livid, livid, I tell you, that Natalie said he doesn't respect women in her goodbye message (which she didn't even say) because HOW DID SHE THINK IT WOULD MAKE HIS MOTHER FEEL FOR SOMEONE TO SAY HER SON DOESN'T RESPECT WOMEN?!?!?!?! I'm sure his mother is super proud to know that Vic sees no use for women if he's not fucking them (though he totally respects them, obviously).

This is during an extended conversation among Polly, Vic, and Corey about how Boyz Rule and Girls Drool and how it's totally Boys vs. Girls and it's so awesome that the boys are winning. Corey made some joke about how when the last two girls are on the block they'll be like, "I have a penis, does that help?" and the HGs who really do have penises will be like, "Nope! Cause even if that's true, it means you've been a dick this whole time!" I. Just. Can't.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 8

I was just loving the convo between Paulie, Vic and Corey over the girls being slobs leaving all the dishes in the sink, hair clogging the shower drain, mascara covered Q-tips overflowing the trash in the bathroom.  It's over now, but it was hilarious if anyone cares to backup about 15 minutes or so.

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I voted for Michele because who else is there?  Everyone else is in Polly's pocket.  True she is gunning for Bridget but there will be time for her to think about how best to use it.   Foolish to hope for that but that is all we have. 

The 3rd box goes to whoever wants Paulie gone.  That has to come up at some point. 

I voted half Bridgette, in case she stays this week, and half Nicole. I want Da' (she's a big threat and a big pot stirrer) gone this week and then they can go after Paul (I want him gone because he's so annoying to watch) or Paulie (he needs to go ASAP because if not, he'll win). 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I heard that.  Lucky for them that Victor and Bridget clean up after them.. 

I think Paulie's a neat freak.  Remember:  Cody sits down when he pees.  I'm thinking Paulie probably does too because that's the way his dad raised them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

I voted half Bridgette, in case she stays this week, and half Nicole. I want Da' (she's a big threat and a big pot stirrer) gone this week and then they can go after Paul (I want him gone because he's so annoying to watch) or Paulie (he needs to go ASAP because if not, he'll win). 

Nicole? She's gonna be up Paulie and Paul's ass for the duration.

• Love 2

LOL.... I just noticed Paul's still wearing that HOH robe.  I wonder if he's going to wear it on Thursday's live show.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Nicole? She's gonna be up Paulie and Paul's ass for the duration.

You forgot Corey's ass.  ;P

Honestly I am amazed at how disgusting the latest Dicks 'R' Us meeting was. They just get more disgusting by the minute.

ETA: When do the care packages arrive? Friday afternoon?

Paulie was talking about hating hair extensions. How he can put down someone's hair while he's sporting that shit on his head is astonishing.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Doesn't Nicole pretty much want to be Christine 2.0? I don't get what her end game thinking is. I guess she hopes she'll be in F6 or F5 or whatever with the guys and hopefully she and Corey will win the comps necessary to get to F2? Does she think she'd beat Corey in F2? Is she hoping to go to F2 with some other guy? Who? I don't get it. I see that she likes being one of the "cool couples" now and thinking she's in with the "cool guys" more so than the other girls, but what does she think happens next? I guess the same thing that Michelle and Zakiyah think will happen after they get rid of all the other women-- some miracle will happen and they will win!

Polly just told Natalie to "put her little Latin booty away" (they are sunbathing) so she asked whether it was bothering him and flipped over to hide it. Everyone acted like this was normal and Polly didn't even say, "I'm just kidding, of course you don't have to flip over!" I don't know how much more of the Reign of the Douchebros I can take.

I'm pretty sure get to F6 or F5 is James' plan as well, and then win the competitions to get further. Basically exactly what he did last season. He even said he'd tell people, "You better get me or I'm coming for you," and then just couldn't win to back it up in the end. 

But, for someone whose beginning game was pretty good, like Nicole's, she really seems to have lost it with Corey. She relies on him for pretty much her game now since she's burning bridges everywhere else - and he seems to want to get some distance and I'm not sure if he'd even choose her over the Bros.

Paulie, the guys and the FT stuff was enough for me to be disgusted. That the women fed into it was even worse.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Bridgette is Polly's main sycophant now.  She simply traded Frank for him.  She'll do whatever he tells her to do, it's why he likes her so much now. 

I gave my votes to Michelle.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

I think Paulie's a neat freak.  Remember:  Cody sits down when he pees.  I'm thinking Paulie probably does too because that's the way his dad raised them.

Now wait a minute! How do we know this? I just can't wrap my mind around the notion of someone possessing the ability to pee standing up and NOT using it on purpose.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Now wait a minute! How do we know this? I just can't wrap my mind around the notion of someone possessing the ability to pee standing up and NOT using it on purpose.

Because he admitted it:  

Edited by J.D.