Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I wish Victor would just say I am not going to use the veto, you will be voted out on Thursday, let's have fun and enjoy each other until then.  Tomorrow is going to be the same old until the veto ceremony and on FF as he tries hard in zero hour. 

That's the funny thing, though. He has. Twice now. Paulie just won't listen. 

Heh, Paul just found Suspect #6 (Nicole) in bed with Natalie. This is seriously the greatest punishment ever.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6

OMG! Paul is in the middle of his second run, and Polly Snowflake stops him to campaign and talk about his sick grandmother, um, aunt.  Talk about a buzz-kill! Just when everyone was having so much fun.  Paul didn't miss a beat. Went right back to the game.  Actually I think the short break let him catch his breath.  I love hearing everyone giggle and laugh.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 9

It's a GREAT punishment because Paul got it.

James would have probably been almost as fun, maybe Nat.

She didn't know the reason Paulie's ex dumped him, they know each other, they aren't close friends.

• Love 3

Michele mentioned they had to get up early.  That has to mean an early veto ceremony.  What else would they be doing? 

I have made 3 attempts to go to bed.  Now is the time!  Victor and Paulie playing pool and you know what is going to happen! LOL  I am out!

• Love 1

Paul is killing it with this punishment. I'm laughing my butt off. Even when he's not actively doing the punishment and still in character, it's so hilarious.

"Paul: Hmm..a perfectly baked pie. Looks like a perfectly good distraction. *Speaks into his wrist*: "I have a distraction over here in the kitchen. It's a very good apple pie."

WTF LOL. He's going to give Nat a run for her money with AFP.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Now they are all running, and he is soooo pooped, still a great sport though.

Oh Jeebus, Paulie tries to talk game to him now about making a deal.

I don't subscribe to the feeds, but I love reading here.   What a contrast between Paul and Paulie , as far as being good sports!    It's not that difficult to make pie-baking fun and entertaining. 

• Love 8

I've seen this come up a few times about BB purposely cutting the feeds to "save" moments for the broadcast shows but I've never actually seen it myself. I know there are things we miss due to fish, comps, and feed blackouts before the live shows and whatnot. But I don't believe that they actually cut the feeds to reserve moments for the show. 

Now granted, I've barely watched any feeds in the past two or three weeks because it's been boring as shit (and really, as much as I like seeing Paulie's downfall, after awhile even his whining and crying grates so I don't stick around for long) but I can remember past seasons when feeds came back on for important moments. Case in point: two to two and a half hours before the live show, after the feeds had been down for awhile, production cut back in to show us Caleb and Amber and the Great Nanner Pickle of BB16. They didn't cut any of Aaryn's racist bullshit in BB15 and... well, BB17 didn't really have controversial moments unless you count Austin never showering before the afternoon fingerbang sessions with Liz. 

So I wouldn't put much stock in the feeds going down to save moments for the show. They go down for a multitude of reasons and Paulie seems to be using it to his advantage right now by talking about his ex, who clearly didn't sign a release and therefore can't be mentioned. Hell, sometimes I think some production lackey just fat fingers it while reaching for his bag of Cheetos. I mean, they will go down when production has to sweet talk Paulie into making a pie because heaven forbid we should hear the Voice of the BB God chastising him but I don't believe they maliciously or intentionally keep stuff from us unless production is intervening, it's one of the usual blackouts, or something gets violent or potentially dangerous.

Also, all this pie talk makes me really want a pie and it's a million fucking degrees in here and we're on an oven ban until mid September or whenever Vancouver decides to reclaim its title of the Soggiest City in the World (not an actual title but it feels accurate 10 months out of the year). Damn it, I need pie and I need one now. Just not one that Paulie makes. Ew. It probably tastes like sadness and tears and ants.

• Love 13

The past two weeks have been AMAZING feeds, top tier all the time.

Anyway, good gaming all around (except Paulie, Nicole, and Corey dug their graves with a little assist from Paul on the last two.)   Before and after midnight. 

Miche talking to P/V now and seems to see through the bullshit.  I still don't quite trust her, but Paul and Vic are logically laying out all the games the 3 are playing.

Edited by Umbelina

This one's for you Paulie.....

"Well, they tell me of a pie up in the sky
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you're born and when you die
They never seem to hear even your cry"

"The harder they come

The harder they fall

One and all"

Poor widdle baby!

Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet  2m2 minutes ago

Big Brother Network Retweeted zack

Great point. With Corey & Paulie as final noms later today then why not have all other HGs open cards & check? #BB18

Big Brother Network added,

zack @6c616e6576

@bigbrothernet now that Noms are set. Wouldnt it be beneficial for all other HG's to opn their envelopes to find out if Cor or Paulie hav it

This is a fabulous idea!  I don't think it will cross any of their minds though.  Not just to see, it would nullify Paulie's card should it be the RT.  

I can see Paulie (if he had it)!  Can you imagine the feeds this week if that were to happen!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

Can you imagine the feeds this week if that were to happen.  

Good Mornin'.  I just hope that production isn't thinking the same thing.  I'm sure they're weighing the risk of keeping him in the house with the delicious drama he causes.  They lurve them some drama!

Edited by Skycatcher

I don't think Paulie poses any risk if he stays.  They are fed up with him (re Julie's interview)  but that has not stopped them from keeping an obnoxious HG around in previous seasons.  

Last night the HGs were outraged that Paulie brought his aunt with cancer into this and miffed that he thinks that paying off his parents debt meant he was more worthy.  

They are not seeing that these are just more lies as are claustrophobia and his claims of having a psychiatrist.  He is not going to walk out of the jury house either.  

I chuckle at claustrophobia.  It was the only condition that popped into his mind as he was rambling!  He forgot he hid under the mattress in the bed frame with Nat.  

So more frantic campaigning today.  The veto ceremony will not stop it, he knows he has 2 shots at coming back. 

• Love 3

Yeah, lather, rinse, repeat.  I was up 'til 3 watching BBAD.  It was like a wreck I just couldn't take my eyes off of.  I'll stay up to date here, but I doubt I'll be as tuned in as I have unless something new comes up.

The jurors are not seeing any of this. Polly will be the first to tell them his side of what's happened, will have a week to indoctrinate them.  Then, if things go right, Corey will appear to back him up and swear to Polly's version of events - that is if Corey isn't disillusioned.  So that would be two weeks of being steeped and marinated in Polly's version of what went on. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4

Yes, Paulie will continue his obsession to control the game in the jury house by going over all the wrongs that have been done to him AND continue lying to achieve that end. 

I wonder if he lies excessively in RL.  I am going to guess that he does, not to this degree but it comes so naturally and in instances where there is to no significant benefit.  He cannot stop. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I don't think Paulie can handle he is the first dude in jury house and has to face the woman. I'm sure he doesn't want to have to deal with Z. He will either let him have his way with her or tell her then and there it was all game. He is being such a big baby about the punishments and threatining that he isn't going to the jury house. The guy doesn't take defeat too well. He got played but he can't admit it to himself. I'm sure all he can see is Cody & Derrick giving him the stink eye. LOL!!!

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don't think Paulie can handle he is the first dude in jury house and has to face the woman. I'm sure he doesn't want to have to deal with Z. He will either let him have his way with her or tell her then and there it was all game. He is being such a big baby about the punishments and threatining that he isn't going to the jury house. The guy doesn't take defeat too well. He got played but he can't admit it to himself. I'm sure all he can see is Cody & Derrick giving him the stink eye. LOL!!!

I believe it was Paul who put the word pride in Paulie's mouth last night, Paulie agreed.    His blindside shook him to the core.  He thought he was loved and revered.  His recent breakup was probably a cover for his very real tears.  That was no act. 

He snapped back bolstered by the kindness he received and here we go again.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I believe it was Paul who put the word pride in Paulie's mouth last night, Paulie agreed.    His blindside shook him to the core.  He thought he was loved and revered.  His recent breakup was probably a cover for his very real tears.  That was no act. 

He snapped back bolstered by the kindness he received and here we go again.

and, then he will have re-live everything all over again in the jury house and after he leaves the BB House on finale night. I'm sure Cody & Derrick will give him the 411 and the talking points he should use before getting destroyed by twitter. I think he was going to be loved (the first 2 weeks he sort of was) but the last 2 months haven't been kind to our Jersey boy.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I think this is exactly why he is having a nervous breakdown.  He is going to have to face Z, with Bridgette and Day making sure he doesn't get to strut around like a rooster in a hen house.  I think he's terrified of facing the women, with no bros to back him up.  But to that end, his constant refusal to take his punishment - if it ended up with him being tossed from the game - is exactly what he wants, so I sincerely hope that Production does not give that gift to him.  On the other hand, if he's a loose cannon or a threat to anyone else, can they - in good faith - keep him in the house?

Many thanks to those of you who watch and report on the live feeds, I have just caught up with 10 pages and it's been fantastic!

• Love 13
13 hours ago, wings707 said:

There was NO reason to block that. No one was talking about production or singing.  Irritates the fuck out of me.  It is power trip and insulting to the feeders. 

They pretty much always block the feeds for a few hours before live show which is when that stuff happened. I'm not bothered by it. Now, it is bullshit it didn't make the show, but I see why it didn't. It sounds like Paulie was acting in a manner which should have got him expelled and since they weren't going to expel him they didn't show it because they don't want a social media shitstorm.

13 hours ago, jumper sage said:

By God that's women's work!  How dare they!

It's so obvious that this is a big part of why he doesn't want to do the punishment. And like others have mentioned the fact that he'll have to go into a house full of women is probably the biggest reason why he's breaking down over getting evicted.

He is such a misogynist. It's actually quite scary to watch.

Just saw this on twitter.

Paul (alone): The underdogs are now coming on top. Natalie, James, Vic, and I. We started out together, went our ways, then came back.

Awww! That's so cute. Weird he included James and not Michelle though.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just saw this on twitter.

Paul (alone): The underdogs are now coming on top. Natalie, James, Vic, and I. We started out together, went our ways, then came back.

Awww! That's so cute. Weird he included James and not Michelle though.

For me, I can kind of see it. I know Nat, Vic and Paul were definitely in an alliance. I'm not sure about James, but I guess it sounds like he started out with them before drifting off to the majority. But Michelle probably wasn't part of it and was in with the big alliance early on. So maybe he doesn't consider her an initial underdog. She is now, at least as of the last two or three weeks, but she wasn't at the beginning. 

Well, the nominations will be locked in today, so we're probably going to have to hear Paulie bashing the women and threatening to quit or whatever. Now it's really getting on my nerves. If you don't want to stay in a jury house with women, then don't. Just walk away. 

• Love 4

I'm rolling over this being on the official twitter:

Paulie has way too many votes though. I can't at people still liking that guy. LMAO! 

I'm really torn on who to vote for next care package. I'd rather vote Paul than Victor because, well, because he's less of an asshole. I also honestly think Paul has a better chance of getting it because he is all over the show and Victor is basically invisible. But the internet seems to be going for Victor. Ugh I just don't want fucking Corey to get it because of us splitting votes!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm rolling over this being on the official twitter:

Paulie has way too many votes though. I can't at people still liking that guy. LMAO! 

I'm really torn on who to vote for next care package. I'd rather vote Paul than Victor because, well, because he's less of an asshole. I also honestly think Paul has a better chance of getting it because he is all over the show and Victor is basically invisible. But the internet seems to be going for Victor. Ugh I just don't want fucking Corey to get it because of us splitting votes!

Where does Cory stand on the Joker's polls? I didn't realize him getting it was that much of a possibility.

4 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Where does Cory stand on the Joker's polls? I didn't realize him getting it was that much of a possibility.

Corey is blond, bland, and vacant, and there are plenty who will vote for him just based on that. Corey actually bothers me more than Paulie at this point. He's not the loudmouth that Paulie is, but he's the type that supports guys like that until they realize that the ship is sinking, and then go and enable another asshole.

• Love 8
Just now, Rina99 said:

Corey is blond, bland, and vacant, and there are plenty who will vote for him just based on that. 

Exactly. Plus the showmance with Nicole. I don't think Corey would win the care package per se, but I'm afraid that live feeders splitting votes could have him win by default.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

So...I watched most of Derrick's podcast interview last night (I know, I know), but he did bring up a possible point that Nicole's fans would easily vote for Corey to get it, in support to her. So there's still a very, very small chance of Corey getting it. It probably won't happen, but it's something to think about. 

I definitely think it'll be between Paul and Victor. We'll see for Wednesday's episode how Victor's edit is. Again, I'm fine with three out of four of them getting it. All of them will be interesting. Michelle's starting to sway over to Nicole/Corey's side, from the looks of it. She's been pretty chummy with them and I could see them convincing her to put up Paul or Victor if she got ACP. Nicole's starting to realize that the boys are going to make it far while the girls get picked off so I don't think she'd put up Natalie, so I'd be fine with any of the boys at this point (as much as I like Victor and Paul's gameplay, their personalities are mostly still awful). Corey's too much of a wildcard, though. I think he'd put up Victor/Paul/James, but I definitely don't want the chance of him putting up Natalie. And I don't want the satisfaction of Corey/Nicole thinking they're popular in any way. 

I'm only rooting for Michelle because the possibility of Victor/Paul being put up is entertaining. 

• Love 1

I have been back and forth.  I will continue voting for Victor.  Paul did have good footage last night but it was Victor who nominated Paulie, that goes a long way. 

There are a couple of reasons they might not see the real Paul behind the beard. I read and see on TV that this new hipster look (long beard) many find, stupid, off putting etc.  He has a lot of tattoos, another turn off to some.  I am leaving no stone unturned.   He may not taken seriously with the pool toy. 

On Wednesday they will show Victor talking Paulie out of his nasty attitude just after the nominations.  It was mature and impressive. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poopchute said:

Why are all adult children still living at home?  Do they sleep in sleeping bags? This sounds like a made up story.

They don't live at home (Though many adult children do for a variety of reasons. I don't really think that's disgusting.) but they all go home on the weekends and apparently sleep together in the basement. I don't even know! But considering they french kiss their dad I don't know why I'm surprised.

Apparently Nicole said said she hung out with Michelle to make Paul worry about the girls so the boys would get back together. This girl! Like honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is the motherfucking worst. And brain dead. Just completely brain dead. It's actually sad.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Why are all adult children still living at home?  Do they sleep in sleeping bags? This sounds like a made up story.

Victor, Paul, Nicole and Michelle all live at home too right?

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Nicole said said she hung out with Michelle to make Paul worry about the girls so the boys would get back together. This girl! Like honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is the motherfucking worst. And brain dead. Just completely brain dead. It's actually sad.

...what?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, poopchute said:

As a 22 year old female who just recently moved back home after university (and might be home for the next year or so) and with a 25 year old sister who also still lives at home, I can say that it's more common nowadays, especially with how expensive living is. It's really hard if you are unemployed or don't have a high paying job. I live in Canada, mind you, but I assume it's the same for the U.S. There are a multitude of reasons why young adults still live at home. I know I can't judge because my sister and I are two of those people, and I also know plenty of other people who are in the same boat. 

That being said, sleeping together in the basement on weekends? That's freaking weird. Do they have sleepovers and tell campfire stories? No wonder Cody and his family are needlessly defending Paulie. They're all a close knit family. If they don't defend him, then they're probably dishonouring their family or something.

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did she say this in front of Paulie/Corey? Here's the thing; Nicole expressed to Michelle that she was nervous about the boys getting back together. Whether she was lying to Michelle or not is up in the air. I think she knows that she's in a tight spot because Paulie's leaving and her and Corey are on the outs. She screwed herself all because of a showmance, but there's also a possibility that she may slip through the cracks once Corey's gone and the boys may start targeting each other, or she can find a way to convince Michelle/Nat/James to target Paul/Victor. But that's only if she plays her cards right. Plus, if Bridgette comes back in, there are now equal males and females in the house. But James is attached to Natalie at the hip and Nicole has Corey, but once Corey's clipped, the girls and James can go after Paul/Victor. If they're smart enough to do that.

I'm still rooting for a girl to win, what can I say? Paul/Victor are deserving, but part of me still thinks Natalie has a chance, and if not her, Nicole's been playing the game at least and Michelle's done a lot better in the last two weeks. James is the only one undeserving of the win (besides Corey). 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But considering they french kiss their dad I don't know why I'm surprised.

Did he specifically say French kiss or kiss on the lips?  Mob men kiss each other on the lips. 

I cannot see them sleeping in the basement together every weekend.  Maybe that is an occasional movie night they do from time to time.   When would Paulie have the time to cheat on his GF five times?  

He is a liar.  This story could have been a one up man ship story after Paul told them how close he is with this family.  

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As a 22 year old female who just recently moved back home after university (and might be home for the next year or so) and with a 25 year old sister who also still lives at home, I can say that it's more common nowadays, especially with how expensive living is. It's really hard if you are unemployed or don't have a high paying job. I live in Canada, mind you, but I assume it's the same for the U.S. There are a multitude of reasons why young adults still live at home. I know I can't judge because my sister and I are two of those people, and I also know plenty of other people who are in the same boat. 

That being said, sleeping together in the basement on weekends? That's freaking weird. Do they have sleepovers and tell campfire stories? No wonder Cody and his family are needlessly defending Paulie. They're all a close knit family. If they don't defend him, then they're probably dishonouring their family or something.

Did she say this in front of Paulie/Corey? Here's the thing; Nicole expressed to Michelle that she was nervous about the boys getting back together. Whether she was lying to Michelle or not is up in the air. I think she knows that she's in a tight spot because Paulie's leaving and her and Corey are on the outs. She screwed herself all because of a showmance, but there's also a possibility that she may slip through the cracks once Corey's gone and the boys may start targeting each other, or she can find a way to convince Michelle/Nat/James to target Paul/Victor. But that's only if she plays her cards right. Plus, if Bridgette comes back in, there are now equal males and females in the house. But James is attached to Natalie at the hip and Nicole has Corey, but once Corey's clipped, the girls and James can go after Paul/Victor. If they're smart enough to do that.

I'm still rooting for a girl to win, what can I say? Paul/Victor are deserving, but part of me still thinks Natalie has a chance, and if not her, Nicole's been playing the game at least and Michelle's done a lot better in the last two weeks. James is the only one undeserving of the win (besides Corey). 

Somehow, I can see the girls ganging up on Victor & Paul. They are playing a strong game and I wouldn't be upset if they won but I would like to see a woman win, too. Although, that woman might be Nicole. I don't hate her or anything but she didn't exactly play a great game the second time around.

Edited by ByaNose

I'm probably going to split my votes between Victor and Paul, but I expect Paul to get it.  

Victor put up Corey/Paulie, but they clearly showed it was Paul who convinced him to do it.  Corey/Paulie wouldn't have gone up if not for Paul.  

Victor should get a boost on Wednesday if they show him stopping Paulie cold, but I'm sure they're also going to show Paul's secret service act and it's hilarious.  Casual fans love humor.  Hell, so do live feeders.

Is the co-HoH allowed to play the following week? If not, it's kind of a punishment for Victor if Paul wins the normal HoH outright, because then neither will be able to play the following week.  If Paul wins the normal HoH but was first for the Co-HoH, will he be the only HoH or will the person in second place be co-HoH? I wish they'd clarify the rules somewhere. 

I think Derrick overestimates Nicole's fans.  They'll vote for Nicole, but I'll be surprised if a majority even bother to vote this week.   Honestly, I have my doubts about what percentage could even pick out Corey as her showmance.

• Love 2

In the 2017 Lifetime movie Paulie, May I Sleep With Danger? Daddy Caliafiore  (Special Guest Star Scott Baio) will be seen frenching both his sons as well as Frankie. Paulie will stumble upon those two going at it hot and heavy on his way to change the bedpan of his dying aunt.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

I'm probably going to split my votes between Victor and Paul, but I expect Paul to get it.  

Victor put up Corey/Paulie, but they clearly showed it was Paul who convinced him to do it.  Corey/Paulie wouldn't have gone up if not for Paul.  

Victor should get a boost on Wednesday if they show him stopping Paulie cold, but I'm sure they're also going to show Paul's secret service act and it's hilarious.  Casual fans love humor.  Hell, so do live feeders.

Is the co-HoH allowed to play the following week? If not, it's kind of a punishment for Victor if Paul wins the normal HoH outright, because then neither will be able to play the following week.  If Paul wins the normal HoH but was first for the Co-HoH, will he be the only HoH or will the person in second place be co-HoH? I wish they'd clarify the rules somewhere. 

I think Derrick overestimates Nicole's fans.  They'll vote for Nicole, but I'll be surprised if a majority even bother to vote this week.   Honestly, I have my doubts about what percentage could even pick out Corey as her showmance.

I split my votes between Michelle, Paul & Victor. I'm not really sure who I want to be Co-HOH. I guess it depends who wins the actual HOH on Thursday. If it's Corey then the other person could put up Nicole, right? Any ideas?

13 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Somehow, I can see the girls ganging up on Victor & Paul. They are playing a strong game and I wouldn't be upset if they won but I would like to see a woman win, too. Although, that woman might be Nicole. I don't hate her or anything but she didn't exactly play a great game the second time around.

They first have to win HOH to have any power.  And no girl has won that all season except Bridget.  I can't see Meech winning Co-HOH - she comes off too unlikeable for casual viewers.  I also think if a girl ends up in the Final 2 with either Victor or Paul, the jury will give it to one of the guys - who played a stronger game.

I am fully expecting Paul to get it, although I think Victor is right behind him. If there are split votes, I do think it'll go to Michelle. I don't think Corey has a chance. Only Nicole/Corey fans will vote for them, and they might not even bother. Nicole/Corey barely get screen time anyway. 

Honestly, as soon as Paulie leaves, I'm fairly comfortable with most of the outcomes. Corey or Nicole are most likely leaving next week (and if it's not one of them, it's going to be Michelle or James). 

I was thinking about the chances of Natalie winning in the finale. She doesn't have much chance, unless she's with Michelle OR James. I actually think she has a chance to win against James. Paulie won't vote for Natalie, but whatever. Corey/Nicole might vote for James over Natalie, but the others might see that Natalie has played a much better game than he has. Paul/Victor certainly see that she has control over James. Michelle, Day, and Bridgette like Natalie and will want a woman to win. Zak's useless so she'd vote for James out of spite and because Paulie tells her to. I'm not saying she'd win for sure over James, but she has more of a chance if she's against James. She definitely has a 50/50 chances against Michelle. So Natalie's best interests is bringing James/Michelle to F3. 

I go for the best game played on who I want to win.   This can change from week to week or in some seasons I root for someone early on and they stay in my #1 slot.  Dan and Dr Will are two examples of the latter. 

Right now I favor Victor.  I have to ignore some distasteful and irritating behavior with all of them this season  to focus on their skill.  And there are three who get 'oh hell no!' 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2016 at 10:47 PM, Umbelina said:

Normally, I'd be afraid of that too, but I honestly don't think it's rigged this season.

Also, if it WERE rigged, why save the most hated houseguest of the season?

Paulie: I thought this was a game and nothing personal huh??
James: It's not personal...
Paulie: So why are you covering up faces on the memory wall????
James: Practicing for a comp Paulie
Paulie: What comp??
James: Morph... you should know this.
Paulie: That's you study for that????? Cody and Derrick did not tell me that.

super late to the party on this - but Paulie said "that's how you study for that?  Cody and Derrick told me their strategy..."  basically telling James he's stupid for studying it that way.  It came off totally condescending.

On 8/14/2016 at 8:16 AM, Lady Calypso said:

I don't blame Michelle for being wary of Natalie's genuine feelings toward her. They just started to become close and I'm sure Michelle's self esteem issues prevent her from fully trusting people, especially after Zakiyah. But whatever she does now to flip doesn't matter, because Paulie is going home. 

Natalie thinks they've been close all game.  Like week 2 or 3 she was telling James that her and michelle were secret friends. Then Michelle had to get all catty about her behind her back for awhile.

I go for the best game played on who I want to win....

Right now I favor Victor.   

Victor is playing a good game, but he has flaws.

1) He's a comp beast.  People are going to be targeting him very soon.  Maybe he can comp out to the end, but that almost never happens.

2) He lets Paul control all his game and social moves.  Paul wants to bro down with Paulie even though Paulie backdoored Victor? Victor is fine with that.  Paul wants to side with Natalie/Bridge to save Michelle? Victor is on board.  Paul wants to nominate Corey/Paulie? Victor is doing it.

Yeah, they always talk things over, but it always comes down to what Paul wants to do, they do, and it's always Paul that initiates their moves.  And we know from when Victor talks alone to the feeds he is 100% loyal to Paul and wants to go with him to the end, but I'm not sure if Paul feels the same - I haven't seen him declare one way or another when he's alone.  

It's amazing to think how Paul's hinky vote in week 3 has had such a huge impact on the game.  At the time I thought it was crazy, but it's really paid off for him.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, J.D. said:

My 2 cents about production manipulation:  If production does play favorites and manipulates the game, my guess is that RATINGS would play a huge role in that. Assuming Frank was BB's favorite in the beginning of the season, once the HG and viewers turned on Frank, that would translate to production as a decrease in ratings -- so they let the HG cut him. 

Next up:  Paulie.  BB loved him.  In the beginning, America loved him too.  Live Feeders thought  Paulie was this season's adorable eye-candy.  Because of the whole Cody/Derrick love fest, BB wanted Paulie to be their next golden boy.  Once Paulie showed his obnoxious, misogynistic, bloated self and the HG and viewers started to hate him -- his days were numbered.

By this logic, then, I guess it's safe to assume Natalie has the RT now?  ;)

20 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, I still think Victor is kind of a douchebag, he certainly was in the beginning, I just like the way he's handled his HOH. We'll see how wonderful he is the next time he's on the block.

I think we may just now be getting our first glimpse at Victor's own personality.  Earlier in the season I halfway suspect Victor was displaying a "reflector"-type personality as a strategy - i.e. whenever Victor heard opinions/vocalizations from another person he reflected the same back to them, to create a sense of shared views and resultant bond.  Kinda like Gina Marie in (acck phfft) BB15, but a little more constructively deployed.  Bad luck/choice of Victor's part, though, that the first player with whom he chose to exercise this strategy was Jozea.  :P 

This does explain how Victor could so seamlessly switch from the loudmouth, bro-it-up blowhard we saw earlier in the season to the calm, rational brook-no-bullshit logician we see now.  Still not sure how the Week 2 (immediately post-Jozea/pre-eviction) behavior of Victor balances with this, though....

17 hours ago, backformore said:

My take on Paulie seeing a psychiatrist -   he said he has ADHD and was on meds for it - that means he most likely had a psychiatric evaluation.   Now, Claustrophobia?  I don't buy it.  He couldn't have claustrophobia to any large extent and be able to be on this show.

Exactly.  Think TPTB are going to send a clinically diagnosed claustrophobe into the Blackout Maze comp?  Not that I think this is anything more than another snowje by Diva Polly.

15 hours ago, NeelyOh said:

The other day it occurred to me that sometimes Nicole's voice sounds like Victoria Jackson's (the old SNL cast member who lost her mind and started political blogs and podcasts full of conspiracy theories.) Now I can't get that out of my mind every time I hear Nicole talk. 

God, I wish you hadn't said that.  Since leaving SNL Victoria Jackson has turned into a right-wing wingnut; she now lives in the Nashville/Middle TN area; and semi-regularly makes the local evening newscasts for her picketing of local mosques.  I didn't need that association.

14 hours ago, Lisin said:

He even has a lattice maker thingy (which is kinda cool I've got to say) so yeah. His punishment is basically cut up 3 apples, mix them with a can of gunk, dump it in the pie pan with the crust you unrolled, do the lattice thing and bake it. 

That's cheating.  You cut the dough into strips and lay it across the top of the pie, not punch it out of some pre-made pattern.  :(

13 hours ago, Artsda said:

James has done this before, going to the afterparty the day after is a normal thing.  It's like she's manipulating James, so he thinks badly of Corey wanting to go party. So she keeps James in line and only with her.

Isn't it part of the HGs' contracts that they have to hang around LA for a few days after the finale, to be available for public appearances and such?  That's when I thought most of the decompression partying went on.

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Last night the HGs were outraged that Paulie brought his aunt with cancer into this and miffed that he thinks that paying off his parents debt meant he was more worthy. 

Well... if they hadn't taken out a second mortgage for all the make-Paulie-win payoffs, they might not be in such debt.  :>

• Love 8