Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

This 2nd care package (the power to eliminate 2 eviction votes) probably will turn out to be a wasted one, considering the house has been voting as a block.  The hgs will also know this twist, since whoever wins the care package, has to open it in front of everyone.   I'm sure they will push for a consensus vote to evict.

• Love 6

I want Day to get the Round a trip Ticket for the drama. Have the boys discussed this scenario? Are they brushing the idea off? Are they just planning to put her back up on the block? I haven't read or seen anything about Paulie, Paul or Corey talking about it. If they have I must have missed it.

• Love 1

I'm going to give my votes to Da' in hopes that she has the round trip ticket and because I don't really like anyone in the house

ETA: Ewwww Just read on twitter that Corey said Da' is mad because guys in the house don't want to bone her.

I wish some of the care packages were things like "instant nomination" and "always have not"

Edited by NeelyOh
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, J.D. said:

I think Paulie's a neat freak.  Remember:  Cody sits down when he pees.  I'm thinking Paulie probably does too because that's the way his dad raised them.

That is a very strange family.

I voted Michelle.  It's getting late.

Oh, how I love the boys getting more bold with their comments toward the women.

I'm reading up on their increased bashings toward Natalie, in particular, once to her face (I think during her joke-bash game with Paul, and Natalie thought it was in jest). 

LOL, so Big Brother tweeted out for us to ask questions to send to Paul. The majority of them are insulting them and directing the questions about Paulie. It's actually really funny.

As much as I want things to change on Thursday, I know my luck here. Knowing our luck, Paulie or Corey or Nicole's gonna win HOH and nothing will change. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I want Day to get the Round a trip Ticket for the drama. Have the boys discussed this scenario? Are they brushing the idea off? Are they just planning to put her back up on the block? I haven't read or seen anything about Paulie, Paul or Corey talking about it. If they have I must have missed it.

I've heard Paulie/Paul (both or one, I forget) said they don't care if she comes back. Type thing. Just clip her. Never cared. (Approximation of the conversation, not verbatim)

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Natalie tells James she'd put up Nicole.  Michelle, Victor. Ugh. Will the torture never end? James says, "Good job." 

James: "What did I tell you? Don't talk game! Not even with me." She tries to ask him about DE and if she wins, she wants to talk about who to put up. James isn't saying anything useful. He says he's not in an alliance - "Alliance is such a strong word. I just talk to people." 

Natalie: "Can you tell me my order on the hit list?" 

Natalie: "James, you know so much and you're not crackin' ... 

To be fair, even if she put up Paulie, he'd stay - especially without James' support, it'd be risky. Who would he leave against? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

I've decided to take a break from the feeds and the detailed recaps for the week, because I have this thing where I get all ragey over listening to mysoginst assholes, and work this week is busy, so I'm just gonna focus on that and not on all the dicks in the house. I'll follow you good people just to see what is going on. 

As I said before, I'm just rooting for Day to have the round trip ticket, win HOH and go scorched earth. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I've decided to take a break from the feeds and the detailed recaps for the week, because I have this thing where I get all ragey over listening to mysoginst assholes, and work this week is busy, so I'm just gonna focus on that and not on all the dicks in the house. I'll follow you good people just to see what is going on. 

As I said before, I'm just rooting for Day to have the round trip ticket, win HOH and go scorched earth. 

This is where I've been for the past couple of weeks. Every time I attempt to watch the feeds I only last for a few minutes before I want to puke at the lovesick schoolgirls or punch the screen because of the misogynist a-holes. Something about this show/house just brings out the worst qualities in both sexes. Every season I hope it improves, but this one really takes the cake.

I've also noticed people mentioning Derrick in this thread and what a great player he was and how Paulie is trying to be him but is not as patient, calculating, etc. Has everyone forgotten that Derrick was a sexist jerk as well? Remember when he attempted to get Caleb's mind back in the game by saying that Amber was "making you look bad, bro" simply because she was put off by his creepy behavior which she had every right to be. What about the time he brought the girls into the HOH room to interrogate them to the point that Nicole broke down in tears because his name dared to cross their lips for some reason or other that he didn't approve of? Derrick was an asshole and Paulie is his protege. Enough said.

• Love 13

So, from what I've read in this thread and another one that I read, I'm convinced that the fix was always in for Paulie to win. I think it's supposed to be some kind of redemption story for the Caliafores, or however you spell scumbag, due to everyone feeling like Cody gave away $450,000 to Derrick.

There is no way that family sent another one in without full expectation of him coming out with that money.

Usually there is DR interference long before this gets so out of hand. Only the feeders are getting to see what a jerk Paulie is. Supposedly a request was made to not showcase Paulie and Zakiyah, and seemingly honored. It just seems to be a different kind of Big Brother this particular season considering what kind of cast they have. There was no problem showing The Friendship for all of what they were, but Paulie is thus far unscathed and I forget where I read it, he's not exactly Production's favorite either. It was heavily implied that he's rather rude to them also.

Perhaps, I'm just eating sour grapes. Maybe I'm just distraught over what I believe is going to be a very hard road for Zakiyah when she leaves this house. Perhaps, I've missed more seasons and their shenanigans than I've watched. I don't know, but this isn't "normal" Big Brother to me, it feels very "going through the motions" until Paulie wins.

• Love 6

Da'Vonne is too obsessed when them being "scared" to put Natalie up and isn't looking at the bigger picture. Natalie isn't up because they're scared to put her they're, you're up because they want you to go home! And Da'Vonne say, when asked about the vote, the others are telling them they're "sticking to the plan" - not realizing maybe they are, the plan just doesn't involve her. She doesn't want them to give the opportunity to "change the plan." Z said to act cordial. Da'Vonne/Michelle say they believe Paul.

Da'Vonne is getting the full Tiffany treatment. Michelle is doing the "I'll be pissed if they betray me and you go!" Sound familiar?

Da'Vonne is getting some good information about Z/Michelle's frustrations with Nicole and how shady she's been with them. Maybe she'll be able to put the full plan together by the end of the week. Z/Michelle don't want to deal with it (Surprise!).

ETA: Michelle put Icy Hot on her lips to plump them up. Her lips are burning. Um, is that a thing?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
On 7/30/2016 at 5:34 PM, sharkfan said:

I would have proper LOLZed if Bridgette had said her mind was a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Ditto!  ;>

On 7/31/2016 at 10:13 PM, TheRealT said:

[Waves] I was born in Wilmington and moved back when I was 10, but I haven't lived there in over 20 years. I still get really excited for any DE references, though!

On 7/31/2016 at 10:24 PM, bafleyanne said:

I'm from DE too! Well originally from TN but I've lived in DE since 1999. :)

Delaware!

• Love 3

Natalie talking about her implants to Z/Michelle/Da'Vonne, not realizing she's the hot topic of the House. They've actually been having some real honest Girl Talk for a long time. I feel bad she'll probably find out about her FT nickname. And I can totally picture Michelle/Z using Natalie's honesty about it against her later. Natalie: "Wanna see 'em?!" *lifts shirt up*

She also tells them she cares about James but wants to see what he's like in the real world. Michelle said she thinks James is in love. Natalie said she loves their Showmance or whatever it is, but she doesn't want to commit and get hurt later.

The women are going to have a field day later.

Wondering about who Vic would put up: "Whoever Paul/Paulie, the boys tell him to. He's a new recruit of The Advancement."
Natalie: "Are they really an alliance?"

They're all dancing around game talk. Say they want a woman HOH and a woman to win the season (yeah, right). Meanwhile, Paul/Paulie are making the hit list for the rest of the game.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Just when I think I couldn't have any less respect for Zak.... *eye roll*

One minute she's talking to Day all "I am woman, hear me roar" about how she's not about to give into a man who gives her attention only when he wants that 'One Thing.'  The next minute she's wrapping her arms and legs around Paulie, slithering her crotch up against his butt while he's trying to play pool, twerking her ass in his direction and giggling about how she just can't keep both of her boobs inside of her blouse at the very same time.  "They keep falling out.   It just happensssssssss.   I don't know what to dooooooooo."  I'm thinking, "Here's what you can do:  Change blouses."

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 11

I had high hopes for the Fatal 5 or some woman alliance but it looks like it ain't gonna happen. The guys are going to make it to the Final 4 and then the woman will be all shocked by it. They deserve to lose. At this point, I don't even know which guy I would want to win. I don't like any of them except for James but he isn't really playing the game either. Ugh! This season had so much potential.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, mooses said:

Natalie tells James she'd put up Nicole.  Michelle, Victor. Ugh. Will the torture never end? James says, "Good job." 

James: "What did I tell you? Don't talk game! Not even with me." She tries to ask him about DE and if she wins, she wants to talk about who to put up. James isn't saying anything useful. He says he's not in an alliance - "Alliance is such a strong word. I just talk to people." 

Natalie: "Can you tell me my order on the hit list?" 

Natalie: "James, you know so much and you're not crackin' ... 

To be fair, even if she put up Paulie, he'd stay - especially without James' support, it'd be risky. Who would he leave against? 

I listened to this conversation.  In it James said there were 2 ways to play the game, A and B.   I wish I could remember his words exactly.  Paraphrasing, A is aggressive and B (his style) passive.  He was very willing to go when he was voted out!  Nat said she was A. Well, yes but it is too late now because you had to have been paying attention! 

James was not telling her all that he knew and he lied.  He is in an alliance.  They don't care about him much at all but he is in it!  He told her he wasn't! 

James has hit the bottom of my list where all the others reside.  It is an HG scrambled mess there all occupying the least favorite slot. 

All the women have now taken on Nicole's affect of drawn out words and a whine lilt when complaining or even asking someone for something!  All of them except Day.  

There is no care package or twist left to flip this game, even if production wanted this to happen.  

They are going to be very disappointed/shocked to learn that this season will go down in BB history as the VERY worst.  Paul and Paulie will pretend it doesn't bother them, of course.  

In 10 years they are going to be embarrassed looking back.  Everyone has done cringe worthy behavior and worse. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8

This new prize box will seal the fate of the winner...no WAY will anyone keep someone with that power...

The house looks for a target every week, like Lord of the Flies, this will make an easy new target for everyone to band together and vote as a block

IMHO opinion of course :)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Christi said:

This new prize box will seal the fate of the winner...no WAY will anyone keep someone with that power...

The house looks for a target every week, like Lord of the Flies, this will make an easy new target for everyone to band together and vote as a block

IMHO opinion of course :)

Or they will  use the box winner to do their bidding more likely.   And it will work!  

On the bright side.  Paul and Paulie are still up and for the past several of hours have been at their obnoxious peak.  Fuck this, fuck that, Bantam roosters strutting, Paulie in a mid drift baring hoodie that clearly belongs to one of the girls.  This means they will sleep most of the day giving us a break and  others time to talk and maybe something will dawn on them with some DR help.  

I know, I know.  Don't even say it. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, mooses said:

Natalie talking about her implants to Z/Michelle/Da'Vonne, not realizing she's the hot topic of the House. They've actually been having some real honest Girl Talk for a long time. I feel bad she'll probably find out about her FT nickname. And I can totally picture Michelle/Z using Natalie's honesty about it against her later. Natalie: "Wanna see 'em?!" *lifts shirt up*

Michelle actually kinda stood up for Natalie about it the other day - not to the guys - but she was talking to Z and Nicole and the topic of plastic surgery came up, and then the topic of Natalie's implants. Michelle was saying how it was really horrible of the guys to call her and them FT's and they shouldn't do it.  Nicole said "well she didn't need to lie about it.. it's not that big of a deal....I wouldn't lie..." and Michelle stuck to her guns and basically said it doesn't matter if she lies or not, making fun of her for it isn't nice. She knows why Natalie has them and why she lies to guys about them and I was waiting for Michelle to leak that info but she didn't. Which were self esteem issues and being bullied.  She might have made a small comment about why Natalie lies, I couldn't hear her at the time but I heard Z say "ohh......" in a "oh ok I understand" type of way.

Now it'd be even cooler if michelle would say that to the guys when they start up but I guess we can only take the nice michelle as much as we can get. can't have too much wishful thinking!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Marie80 said:

I've also noticed people mentioning Derrick in this thread and what a great player he was and how Paulie is trying to be him but is not as patient, calculating, etc. Has everyone forgotten that Derrick was a sexist jerk as well? Remember when he attempted to get Caleb's mind back in the game by saying that Amber was "making you look bad, bro" simply because she was put off by his creepy behavior which she had every right to be. What about the time he brought the girls into the HOH room to interrogate them to the point that Nicole broke down in tears because his name dared to cross their lips for some reason or other that he didn't approve of? Derrick was an asshole and Paulie is his protege. Enough said.

*round of applause* Derrick is a misogynistic piece of garbage. His post show behavior really solidifies it.

8 hours ago, Kendall said:

Supposedly a request was made to not showcase Paulie and Zakiyah, and seemingly honored.

I heard about that, too. I don't know where it came from, but honestly it really feels like it might be true. It is bizarre that they haven't shown any of the Z/Paulie relationship. It's such a huge part of the game this season. Z is very lucky that the Calafiore's are protecting Paulie because she would likely be hated if they were showing her showmance.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

James has hit the bottom of my list where all the others reside.  It is an HG scrambled mess there all occupying the least favorite slot. 

+1

6 minutes ago, diana said:

Michelle: "I'm nice to you sometimes!" That line still cracks me up.

Best line of the eps so far perhaps. And just so Michelle.

• Love 7

LOL@ Michele, who was she talking to? 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

round of applause* Derrick is a misogynistic piece of garbage. His post show behavior really solidifies it.

What did he say?  When that season wrapped I didn't keep track of anyone!  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Love 1

Michelle was talking to Bridgette. It was during their little bathroom spat last week.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

What did he say?  When that season wrapped I didn't keep track of anyone!  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's pretty widely rumored (and believed) that Derrick cheats on his wife. A lot.

Me @ this season:

MuujhES.gif

• Love 7

Wait, Z & Paulie's dysfunctional relationship isn't going to be shown on the CBS broadcast!?  That's crazy as its like a bad "Lifetime, Television for women" movie come to life.   

I guess I learn something new every year about previous houseguests. Honestly, as soon as the season's done, I stop paying attention to 95% of the houseguests. The only ones I used to keep up with for a short time were Zach from 16, Elissa from 15, and Britney and Dan. I follow only Dan on Twitter, and no other houseguest. So I often lose track of everyone's lives after the show. So, thanks for the update on Derrick. I liked him on his season because I just paid attention to his season. Good to know he's a piece of shit outside of the show (even if it is just rumours). 

I noticed Michelle sticking up for Natalie, and I'd call that out of character, but I do think her own deep self esteem issues makes her understand Natalie lying about her boob job (well, now she's come clean so the men and women can STFU about it....but they won't). Honestly, I'm not surprised that Nicole's the most judgmental about the whole thing, but I'm hoping the girls, at the very least, shut up about the boob job, at best (and defend Natalie against the Sexist Boys Club as a bonus). Do these people not realize that there are thousands of people listening to them and watching them all the time? I know things work differently in the house, but there's no way they've forgotten that things don't tend to disappear, right? Do Paulie and his boy toys think that calling Natalie Fake Tits is funny in any way? I guess the answer is yes, because I don't think they realize what questions they're going to be asked during the post-show, and I'll bet that this sexism is going to be brought up, especially every time they call Natalie 'Fake Tits', as nobody's going to forget about a comment made over and over. 

I know the women can be pretty bad, but the men are literally boys, acting like they're in middle school with absolutely no awareness of their actions and this whole 'Boys Rule Girls Drool' mentality. 

So, congrats boys. You may be better players than almost all of the girls, but your attitudes are going to be your downfall once you realize that you don't have tens of thousands of additional followers that love you. 

And now, suddenly, I'm starting to like the girls more. Their gameplay sucks, but their personalities, although infuriating at times, is still better than the boys for me. But it's mostly when they're all together and don't have any boys around them (which is rare, but it's happened). 

• Love 7
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Umbelina said:

There was SO much more, it was really interesting, especially the way it came about.  Her biggest dream?  To get her own apartment, and a good job to support herself, and try to get to Venezuela again to help and see the rest of her family that can't leave, so she can take them basic things they need.  She wears jeans, flip flops, a T shirt so she can fill her suitcases with whatever her family there tells her they need.  Tampons, food items, one time one full suitcase was filled with toilet paper because it wasn't available under the dictator/communist regime there now.  She is so sweet.  She said she didn't need to take clothes as much as they needed stuff.

The setting, she went out to comfort Bridgette who was being shunned, and sitting at the hot tub with Frank.  Blah blah, typical Natalie niceness, letting them talk, being supportive, being positive.  Bridgette starts whining about jury and how even in her real life she hates being "stuck" so will frequently just take off on spur of the moment trips to Paris or the tropics or whatever, because she NEEDS that.  Anyway, rich girl problems, with rich parents...and Nat is still super nice but kind of gobsmacked.

She does, in a tiny voice sometime during the long Bridgette dialogue say, "I've never been able to just take a trip like that" or something like that, basically she can't afford to just leave and travel on a whim, and she's never done that.  So Bridgette and Frank ignore that and keep blathering on.  Natalie stays supportive and sweet, eventually leaves and goes up to the HOH where James is.

They end up having a really long talk.  About being poor, about both of them struggling with learning disabilities, both go into details about them.  There is ZERO bitterness, but there is a kind of sadness about not having all the perks of being from money.  I'm not saying that well, more that Bridgette is just so privileged she doesn't get what it's like to be them.  Natalie's mother didn't believe in learning disabilities, so Nat really struggled through school, thought she was just too stupid, in some ways she still does.  That's why she's so very proud of getting through college.  As an adult she was diagnosed and is now on meds, including for severe ADHD.  She said that even with the meds, it's still a daily struggle.

For example she told James she misses entire conversations because sometimes she just ends up focusing on someone's mouth moving while they are talking, which leads to thinking about their teeth, or dentist, and soon butterflies appear flying out of their mouth.  (that's not verbatim, but the idea) and so she has a very had time when they give comp instructions and often has to have them repeated, because her mind is all "oh look!  sunbeams!  It would be nice to see a rainbow!  Doesn't it rain here?" She kept saying she's "not smart" because she's heard that all her life, but that she does have great instincts about people, and she trusts those.

Anyway, probably the night before Frank left.  One of the flashback sites probably has the times.  It was honesty, revealing, and very sweet.  James also discusses his issues, said he's never been diagnosed, but maybe now that he's an adult he should look into that.  (not for ADHD, but for whatever his learning issues are.)  Nat encouraged him, said that she wished she hadn't struggled for so long.  I think an employer or friend told her she needed to see someone, "It's never too late"

I know I'm late to the party, but thank you for taking the time to share this great story full of details about Nat. Someone said that they prejudged her when she entered the house as sort of a ditzy cheerleader (paraphrased) and assumed they wouldn't like her. Confession: I did the exact same thing. I just knew that I wouldn't like her, then reading that she had a pre-feeds fling of some sort with Victor sort of cemented that theory. However, watching her, and more importantly, reading all of you live-feed-watchers stories about her, she is truly my favorite from this season. That's almost insulting to her adorableness, because it's just ugly all over that house (the inside, the outsides are fine, those houseguests need work on their souls, though), but she's truly a ray of sunshine in that house. I mentioned this in one of the episode threads, but never have I seen a season where I've flip-flopped on houseguests so much. As much as I hated Frank in his original season and at the beginning of this season, I was so disappointed that they didn't un-clown-shoe him the round-trip ticket to get him to stay.

Huge shoutout to all of you who spend the time & money to watch the feeds and report back to us! I so appreciate knowing the real house and I wouldn't know it if it wasn't for you. You're my vote for America's Favorite!

• Love 9

I'd rather lose at this game and be skinny than be a fat ugly lard.

Yeah....that came from 'understanding' Michelle, the fat-hater.  I bet my fat left finger that she likely knows that speaking positive about the underdog will get her brownie points.

FOH and she can suck me while she's at it.

Edited by Vixenstud
more to add
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Huge shoutout to all of you who spend the time & money to watch the feeds and report back to us! I so appreciate knowing the real house and I wouldn't know it if it wasn't for you. You're my vote for America's Favorite!

Lavish gifts are accepted.  ;^)

• Love 4

Cory has ADD and not been taking Adderall while in the house.   Nicole said, he really needs it.  This explains a lot.  Those empty thought bubbles above his head have a reason for being there!  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Did Paul/Paulie/Z ever go to bed?  When I left for work, they were planning on staying up till the music played then going to sleep. 

They have not gone to bed.  They keep threatening to, though. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cory has ADD and not been taking Adderall while in the house.   Nicole said, he really needs it.  This explains a lot.  Those empty thought bubbles above his head have a reason for being there!  

Hmm. That makes a lot of sense. 

So, Corey wants to tell Michelle/Zak about the voting Day out plan. I guess they really don't know. The Master....I mean Polly....I mean Paulie said no. 

Also, Corey, once again, needs help on how to make coffee. I do get it; I sometimes need more than one lesson to learn something. It's just funny that he's already been taught to use the coffee maker at least twice. 

You know what's odd? I feel like Corey would switch sides over Nicole. I've been strangely agreeing with some of his actions over the other boys+Nicole. I remember him fighting for Frank to stay, as well as Tiffany (I don't remember Nicole fighting as hard as Corey did; she kind of just gave up after a while) and now he wants to tell Michelle/Zak so they're not blindsided. You do you, Corey. Maybe it'll give Day a chance of staying in the house if they're all warned. At the very least, it would get the girls to switch sides and target Paul/Paulie/Nicole/Victor over you. Again, just merely a fantasy. I think that's the new theme of this season: Fantasy.

• Love 8

They are on inside lock down and there is a lot of noise sawing.  Makes me think they are building an endurance set up.    THAT WE WON'T BE ABLE TO FUCKING WATCH ON THE FEEDS!!  They owe us.  We are putting up with a lot.  

• Love 1

Cory is up alone and talking to the camera.  Sweetheart, you need that Adderall, you really do.  

He doesn't want to win comps and appear a threat.  

He wants to protect his team. 

We are all in here, it's weird, we have to wear microphones and stuff.

There is more, I hit the high points.  

***thud***

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8

Well.. Maybe these houseguests were the Mock ones!! Seems like BB19 is happening in the fall on CBS All Access- it will be 10 weeks. 

BB19 In the Fall

I like the 9 months in between. I'm assuming that they will still be doing it during the summer as well. I can't imagine them taking BB away from the summer.

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cory is up alone and talking to the camera.  Sweetheart, you need that Adderall, you really do.  

He doesn't want to win comps and appear a threat.  

He wants to protect his team. 

We are all in here, it is weird, we have to wear microphones and stuff.

There is more, I hit the high points.  

***thud***

Granted sometimes Corey is a bit dense. But he is pretty protective of Nicole but at the same time trying to play down their relationship. But he isn't putting a target on her or badmouthing her like I've seen other "showmances" in the house do.. ahem Paulie. Haha. I think he actually might have her back over the guys if/when it comes down to that at some point. 

• Love 1

LOL, i'm reading some highlights on my own. Corey goes from talking about the round trip ticket to food to the bumper cars, seemingly within a minute. 

I honestly forgot that Corey is a baseball coach until reading the highlights. 

It's nice when houseguests talk to the live feeders about what they're thinking. Ok...SOMETIMES it's nice. Unless you're Paul and you're talking about your beard. 

• Love 3

Cory is an SNL skit on ADD right now!   Hysterical.  

He needs the t-shirt that says,  "Some say I have ADD, ohhhhh, look a bunny rabbit!"

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Corey said he wasn't allowed to bring his adderall - I wonder if it's because of the overuse of it in previous seasons where some HGs said they needed it before competitions making it a somewhat unfair advantage (that's what I read)

Natalie is my favorite too and James was my favorite last year so I'm glad they somehow managed a showmance (go James!)

From the way James talks I sometimes worry that he's a bit of a womanizer outside of the house. 

Just now, gunderda said:

From the way James talks I sometimes worry that he's a bit of a womanizer outside of the house. 

Reminder: James is totally full of shit.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Corey said he wasn't allowed to bring his adderall - I wonder if it's because of the overuse of it in previous seasons where some HGs said they needed it before competitions making it a somewhat unfair advantage (that's what I read)

Natalie is my favorite too and James was my favorite last year so I'm glad they somehow managed a showmance (go James!)

I read that too and I think it is irresponsible of BB.  Some take it and don't need it, Cory does.  He is at a disadvantage without it, clearly.  

I think James would love to be a womanizer but I don't see how that could happen.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Oh, it wasn't that some people would out and out say they needed it. They had HGs like Amanda from BB15 who would palm her medication and have a stockpile ready so she could toss a few back before a comp, to give her that extra "boost". She was a horrible person to begin with, but I always wondered if her erratic, angry swings that happened after comps ("OMG Elissa, you smiled at me. You wanted me to lose. You fucking bitch!") were because of it. And they had HGs like Vanessa, who claimed her bad comp performances were because the DR didn't give it to her in time.

They can't deny someone a prescribed medication. They can not cast someone who is on one and claim it's for other reasons but I can't see BB outright telling Corey that he can't have his meds. It's possible there was a prescription error or maybe he's not on a prescription at all and gets it from another source. Or he could just be talking shit and decided not to take it while in the house. 

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, gunderda said:

29 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Reminder: James is totally full of shit.

15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think James would love to be a womanizer but I don't see how that could happen.   

Yep. It's gotten to the point where I don't really like James. I was never a big fan, but I thought he was less contemptible than most both seasons and that he was basically a nice, decent guy. I don't think he's a hugely malicious person or anything, but he is kind of a dick and he's kind of annoying in general. The other day when he spent like an hour wrapping Nat's makeup kit in plastic wrap and aluminum foil was kind of the turning point for me. It was just so stupid and it annoyed me because if he put half that much effort into the game maybe he wouldn't suck so much. Also, he's very insecure and immature, which doesn't make him a bad person, but it's annoying. Isn't he like 32? It's pathetic how he wants to "run with the big dawgs" so he accepts being on the fringes of the Dicks R Us alliance/non-alliance. Natalie is definitely too good for him. She annoys me sometimes too, but I think she is a genuinely good person and smarter than she gives herself credit for.

• Love 12

Thirding that @TheRealT.

38 minutes ago, wings707 said:

LMAO! So true.

Paulie: "When people look at me and Cody they automatically assume womanizer and player because of our looks and how charismatic we are."

Aha ah aha haha! No. Just no.

ETA: It's so weird that they're on lockdown already. I can't really see them doing an endurance comp again already. Maybe tea cups, which is endurance but a different kind. But I wonder how they would do it not knowing if there will be 10 or 9 people playing. I guess they could do 10 lanes and then just not use one if Day doesn't have the rt ticket.

This made me wonder about the last comp. There were only 11 lanes, right? What would they have done if Frank would have had the rt ticket? Wait, I guess they know who has it so it doesn't really matter duh!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thirding that @TheRealT.

LMAO! So true.

Paulie: "When people look at me and Cody they automatically assume womanizer and player because of our looks and how charismatic we are."

Aha ah aha haha! No. Just no.

ETA: It's so weird that they're on lockdown already. I can't really see them doing an endurance comp again already. Maybe tea cups, which is endurance but a different kind. But I wonder how they would do it not knowing if there will be 10 or 9 people playing. I guess they could do 10 lanes and then just not use one if Day doesn't have the rt ticket.

This made me wonder about the last comp. There were only 11 lanes, right? What would they have done if Frank would have had the rt ticket? Wait, I guess they know who has it so it doesn't really matter duh!

They totally know who was it or not. Some people were speculating that then that means Bridgette doesn't have it either since it could of flipped. But I'm sure they were 100% confident- that Frank was leaving. I think it was Taran on Rob Has a Podcast that had mentioned that there was a curtain or something next to Bridgette that could of possibly had another lane it was just hidden. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm going to be Paul style Piiiissed if they keep Teacups off the live feeds. 

• Love 3