Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I feel like I've suffered through 2-3 (?) insufferable Natalies on this show over the years. This season's Nat is a breath of fresh air.

So Paulie's on the block? I'd say awesome, but I doubt he's going anywhere.

• Love 3
(edited)

Da'Vonne tells Bridgette to win Veto (I'm assuming she still thinks Paulie/Paul are in on the Nicole-is-a-snake train of thought). Eek. Da'Vonne, get a clue! Everyone's holding court around Paulie in the Have-Not room while you cook dinner.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Bridgette and Paulie have been nominated.

Now, if Big Brother was wise, they'd start planting seed about an all boys alliance in Zak's head right about now. I say Zak because she's the only one that can convince the other girls about it, if she even believes it herself. It's a very tiny window of opportunity, but it's a tiny chance of something happening. Very, very tiny. 

It's inconceivable that the girls do not know about the guy's alliance.  The guys have been pretty transparent.   But whether they want to do something about it - I guess not - considering that there is so much petty infighting with the girls.

• Love 4

my wish, although it won't come true (sigh) is that Da' plays and finally wins veto, snatches Bridgette down and forces Paul's hand, then everyone sees the light and gets rid of a strong competitor with solid alliances (Paulie) while they have a chance.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sunsheyen said:

my wish, although it won't come true (sigh) is that Da' plays and finally wins veto, snatches Bridgette down and forces Paul's hand, then everyone sees the light and gets rid of a strong competitor with solid alliances (Paulie) while they have a chance.

Yeah, I thought about Da'Vonne winning Veto - and then I realized that if she does that and pulls Bridgette down, Natalie would just go home. Blergh. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Marie80 said:

For some reason I feel like casual viewers of the show don't really vote. My best friend and I have watched since season 1 and even he doesn't vote. I think it's the serious fans that vote and I mean VOTE. Which reminds me, I wonder if the multiple CBS accounts I opened to vote for Donny AFP are still good. Because I will be dusting them off this week for sure. I think I had 4 extra so that means 100 votes a day. Let's do this!! LOL.

Unfortunately I think at some point they changed the voting so the 20-vote tallies were counted against your computer's IP address, not the CBS.com account you were logged in on.  :(

7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Victor/Paulie/Paul are bashing Natalie. Victor's upset by the goodbye message Nat gave to him. I don't know whether he's been feeling this way since he got back and has kept quiet, or if he's just going along with the mob mentality and over-exaggerating his feelings, but either way, it's not like I blame him entirely but I hope that he's not just making it seem worse than it actually is. 

Purely out of curiosity I pulled up a YouTube of Vic's eviction to refresh myself on what atrocious, unforgivable things Natalie said.  Here is her nefarious goodbye message, verbatim, in its horrible totality:

• Hi, Victor!  It was really nice to get to know you.  I really do hope that you take away a lot from this experience and that you learn to be a little nicer to people, especially women.  Have a great one, I wish you all the health in the world.

!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!WHAT A FREAKIN' BITCH!!!!!!!!!BURN HER AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Vic?

• Love 22
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Unfortunately I think at some point they changed the voting so the 20-vote tallies were counted against your computer's IP address, not the CBS.com account you were logged in on.  :(

Aww. :( Well I guess that's "fair" dammit.

34 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Purely out of curiosity I pulled up a YouTube of Vic's eviction to refresh myself on what atrocious, unforgivable things Natalie said.  Here is her nefarious goodbye message, verbatim, in its horrible totality:

• Hi, Victor!  It was really nice to get to know you.  I really do hope that you take away a lot from this experience and that you learn to be a little nicer to people, especially women.  Have a great one, I wish you all the health in the world.

!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!WHAT A FREAKIN' BITCH!!!!!!!!!BURN HER AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Vic?

Wow. He ranted and raved about how she had said he doesn't respect women, which is TOTALLY UNTRUE and just like calling someone a racist on national tv when they have no opportunity to defend themselves and how did she think his mother would feel hearing someone say that her son doesn't respect women and ZOMG!!!!!! WORST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED EVER!!!!!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 10.30.31 PM.png

I'm assuming James is waiting until the Veto to see how things play out. And Paulie let Michelle in on the get Da'Vonne out plan - Michelle is playing it cool and is all "whatever you guys want to do." I don't think she'll be happy about it in private though. She wants Bridgette out more than anyone. And there's no reason Michelle should want Da'Vonne out. Although Michelle seems fine with 5th or 6th place, so I don't know if she'll do anything about it - Especially with how the Tiffany thing turned out. But Michelle flipping the Tiffany vote the first time was really great for her game even though that wasn't the outcome she was aiming for - so many new targets emerged!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I'm reading that Paulie has now convinced Michelle that Day is bad, and Michelle wants Day out. I can't, I just can't with this. I've always said the only way I can continue with my obsession about this show is to find someone to root for. I decided to root for Derrick his season, because a) it was so incredibly obvious so early he was going to win, and b) he really didn't bother me, so it was kind of an "oh, well, he's won, let's see how he does it" kind of thing. There was something about him that was likable to me, I can't explain it.

But I hate (not real hate, just BB hate, it's just an easy word to use) Paulie. Because I believe Paulie hates women. It started with his obsession about painting Natalie as some horrible bitch, which she clearly is not. It continued with his obsession over getting rid of anyone in the house who does not have a penis. And he clearly does not give a rat's ass about Zak, he just views her as his Victoria, the same way he views Paul as his Cody. Paul desperately wants to be Derrick. But there can only be one Derrick, for better or worse.

So, Day gets backdoored, but has the return ticket, wins HOH, and goes scorched earth targeting Paulie and Paul. That is my dream. What will happen is Day gets backdoored, does not have the return ticket, Nicole wins HOH and targets Bridgette. Because women in this game suck, and I can not have nice things.

• Love 22

It occurs to me that if Natalie survives the next eviction, her receipt of this first Care Package might be good for her game in the long run.  We've already heard the HGs discussing the only-one-CP-per-HG caveat, so we know they're aware of that rule.  As soon as the second CP is delivered, the entire House will immediately recognize the increasing value of the CPs - which immediately shrinks the large target currently on Nat's back, as she and the #2 recipient are the only HGs who represent zero competition for the remaining CPs.

• Love 3

So, in catching up on today's posts:

1) My love for Natalie is certain now. She squealed over stickers from Claire's? Hell, I probably would too. Stickers are awesome!

2) I need Natalie to at least make jury, if not win the whole thing. I used to scoff every time Derrick threw out the "taking food out of my daughter's mouth" bullshit but I don't want them to take the family toilet paper out of Natalie's suitcase. As an aside, since she's a cheerleader, I totally believe that the bolt-on boobs that she paid for are a business expense and almost part of her uniform so I don't side eye that at all (and you can get boob jobs for super cheap now). It's like when someone complains that an unemployed person orders pizza one night. Hey, no matter who you are, everyone deserves a treat once in awhile and if boobs make her happy, that's cool.

3) They really really really need to vote Paulie out this week. I know it won't happen and I'll get my hopes up for nothing but it would be awesome.

4) Fuck you, Paul. Just because it feels like I should say that daily.

• Love 19
(edited)

Paul puts shaving cream in Michelle's tea. She drinks it. She throws an apple at him. He said it hurt - she freaks out and he said it's fine. Then she gets called to the DR and starts hysterically crying on the way. And when she comes out. What the heck. And it's obviously fake tears. Everyone gathered around laughing at her.

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 11.03.56 PM.png

Michelle confused why Da'Vonne trusts her. Me too. 

Paulie talking about being over Z again (for talking about athletes being cheaters and telling Nat to paint his nails) and sending her out next week.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie has NEVER "talked shit" about Z.  Z's game plan is to marry Polly.  She's got a horrible social game, her ONLY game is that she latched on to the asshole that turned out to be the "leader of the pack."  She throws childish jealously fits, bashes any woman she even think looked at "her man" and is lucky Day is there to keep her from completely fucking up.

It's so interesting that you said this.  I watched a bit of Thursday night's BBAD.  Z was asking Nicole medical questions.  Z was talking about some woman claiming her child had disabilities because there was too much folic acid in her prenatal vitamin.  Z made a comment to the affect - every prenatal vitamin she's ever looked at has - x,y,z.  And I found it interesting that she apparently makes a habit of studying ingredient decks of prenatal vitamins.  Maybe she is just looking to marry Paulie and have babies.  I can't honestly say I've ever looked at prenatal vitamin ingredients, and I'm a nurse.

What I also found interesting - Z asked Nicole if probiotics balanced your system, and Nicole answered she didn't know.  She also seemed unsure of what a probiotic is, before saying - oh, you mean yogurt?  To be fair, probiotics aren't something she would be administering in the ER, but the info is everywhere.  I'm not sure how she wouldn't be more aware.

• Love 3

I know it's been said in past seasons that the show approves what clothing the HGs bring in.  What I didn't realize is the extent of it.  Michelle complained to Victor tonight that it sucks that you can't bring in the clothes that you want.  Then stated, "because I really don't dress like a frickin' homeless person".

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I know it's been said in past seasons that the show approves what clothing the HGs bring in.  What I didn't realize is the extent of it.  Michelle complained to Victor tonight that it sucks that you can't bring in the clothes that you want.  Then stated, "because I really don't dress like a frickin' homeless person".

Wasn't that why in BB15 Andy was dressed like he shopped at OshKosh B'Gosh? Bowties notwithstanding, of course, because there's always room in the world for a fetching bow tie.

• Love 2

I have accepted, long ago that more than we can imagine is orchestrated.  

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

1) My love for Natalie is certain now. She squealed over stickers from Claire's? Hell, I probably would too. Stickers are awesome!

Yeah, that was me who flipped out with that.  I had a painful shoulder injury, it bugged me.  Bygones, she is a good kid.   You might want to examine your love for stickers, though.  

8 hours ago, mooses said:

Yeah, I thought about Da'Vonne winning Veto - and then I realized that if she does that and pulls Bridgette down, Natalie would just go home. Blergh. 

Plus, for all you Day lovers, if Day were to pull Bridgette down instead of Paulie --- OH GURRRRRLLLLLL!   Dead. Woman. Walking.

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's so interesting that you said this.  I watched a bit of Thursday night's BBAD.  Z was asking Nicole medical questions.  Z was talking about some woman claiming her child had disabilities because there was too much folic acid in her prenatal vitamin.  Z made a comment to the affect - every prenatal vitamin she's ever looked at has - x,y,z.  And I found it interesting that she apparently makes a habit of studying ingredient decks of prenatal vitamins.  Maybe she is just looking to marry Paulie and have babies.  I can't honestly say I've ever looked at prenatal vitamin ingredients, and I'm a nurse.

What I also found interesting - Z asked Nicole if probiotics balanced your system, and Nicole answered she didn't know.  She also seemed unsure of what a probiotic is, before saying - oh, you mean yogurt?  To be fair, probiotics aren't something she would be administering in the ER, but the info is everywhere.  I'm not sure how she wouldn't be more aware.

I don't believe for a second Nicole's a nurse.  Nurses Aide, maybe....nurse? No.  Every time a medical related question gets asked in that house, she says she doesn't know the answer.  Someone suggested that maybe TPTB advised her not to give "medical advise" and so that's why she pretends to be clueless.  But still, if that were true, then why wouldn't she just say, "I'm not allowed to talk about anything specifically related to my career because it could be seen as given medical advise"?  Why make yourself look stupid by repeatedly saying "I don't know" or things like "does that have to do with yogurt"?  Someone else suggested that just because someone's a nurse, that doesn't mean they know all things medical.  True, but my ex took nursing courses and ended up switching careers because the training is intense.  Heck - might as well become a doctor.  Given all you need to know, Nicole should have heard of a probiotic.  

• Love 4
(edited)
58 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Someone suggested that maybe TPTB advised her not to give "medical advise" and so that's why she pretends to be clueless.  

I've thought about that too, but considering Bridgette, Michelle, and dentist guy from last season never seemed to have a problem talking about their health care related fields then I really doubt that's it. If Nicole really is a nurse then she's likely a terrible one.

I checked Joker's quickly this morning and it sounds like Z and Paulie had a fight again. Saw this on the updates: 

Paulie: You have a lot of people in here (not just me).
Zakiyah: I just don't want you to feel like I have nothing to offer. And when you say those things, you make me feel worse. 
Paulie: I personally never want your feelings to be hurt, or you upset.

Ew. For the love of GOD can Paulie somehow get evicted this week. Please!

I don't particularly care if Day or Bridgette go, but that's not really what I want. But there's literally no chance of anyone else going besides maybe Natalie so whatever. I just have to accept that 1 of the like 4 people I can at least tolerate is leaving this week.

They seem to be picking veto players already because we have Jeff clips. Weird. ETA: Apparently they sent them to the HOH room for lockdown. Odd. Maybe there's something that needs immediate fixing.

ETAA: I just saw this quote from Z, "I don't want any girls, I need to be the only queen in my house." I mean we all knew it was true, but it's surprising to hear her outright say it lol. I guess I have more respect for her that she just said it. This has been Nicole's goal since BB16 but she won't admit it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Seriously, Vic?

It is so unfortunate that fans are now completely CON by this guy - to the point of voting him a care package.  Victor has NOT changed.  He is only playing nice now because he has too.  But he had a horrible rep as an arrogant jerk when he was evicted.  It would be an absolute nightmare if it was Victor AND Paul running the game.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, mooses said:

Paul puts shaving cream in Michelle's tea. She drinks it. She throws an apple at him. He said it hurt - she freaks out and he said it's fine.

What the bluedilly fuck is with these assholes (James, now Paul) playing with people's personal's stuff just for  laughs?!  That shit is never funny, and this is coming from someone who intensely loathes Michelle.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

What the bluedilly fuck is with these assholes (James, now Paul) playing with people's personal's stuff just for  laughs?!  That shit is never funny, and this is coming from someone who intensely loathes Michelle.

I couldn't agree more.  I, too, loathe Michelle but pulling a stupid stunt that causes someone to ingest something inedible is inexcusable.  It's right up there with that girl from seasons past who planned to clean the toilet with someone's toothbrush. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETAA: I just saw this quote from Z, "I don't want any girls, I need to be the only queen in my house." I mean we all knew it was true, but it's surprising to hear her outright say it lol. I guess I have more respect for her that she just said it. This has been Nicole's goal since BB16 but she won't admit it.

This is why it pisses me off that they cast so many of these kinds of women. MOST of the women this year were, at minimum, very open to showmances. I would say that only Day, Tiffany, and Bridgette weren't necessarily actively seeking showmances, but Bridgette ended up kind of having a showmance anyway with her game all wrapped up in a guy. IT'S RIDICULOUS. It's like they cast men to play BB and women to be on The Bachelor. Does Z really think that she can win going to the end with all guys, presumably having a final 2 with Paulie (maybe he'd propose at the finale!)? Seriously? Paulie doesn't even like her except as a bed warmer and there's no way in hell she'd ever beat him in the finals (but I guess it wouldn't matter since they'd be getting married and having babies anyway...).

• Love 13

This season is so dreadful I've resorted to catching up on MTV's The Challenge rather than turning on the feeds.

TBH, this is worse than the racists season because there were at least good personalities. This is probably on par with BB16. Fuck Nicole and fuck the Calafiores. 

• Love 5

Yeah.  I will continue with the feeds, ever hopeful for something interesting, but I am feeling done as well.  Paulie is the winner and Paul F2.  Paulie has played the game well but it has not been an enjoyable ride.  He will not go down in history as a  notable player or favorite winner.  We have seen that before though. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Love 1

I'm not so quick to give up.  There are ELEVEN people still in the house.  Only five have been evicted.  Anything can happen.  Who knows???.... Paulie could be evicted next Thursday.  Remember the first couple weeks of the show where Frank ran everything.  Well, where is Frank now????  Day's the backdoor target but she could win Veto and leave the noms the same.  Then, lead by Day, the women could have an epiphany and realize THIS is the moment to take out Paulie since they may not get another chance.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

I'm not so quick to give up.  There are ELEVEN people still in the house.  Only five have been evicted.  Anything can happen.  Who knows???.... Paulie could be evicted next Thursday.

Good point! If Paulie makes it to Final 7, Final 6, Final 5, then I'll begin to worry, but early powerhouses tend to burn out quickly on Big Brother (e.g., Frank this year as well as BB14, Shelli and Clay in BB17, Amanda and Aaryn in BB15, etc.).

Plus both Ps are domineering males, and previous bro-centric seasons were won by alphas who paired with quieter, easy-to-trounce guys (Derrick vs. Cody, Hayden vs. Lane, Dan vs. Memphis). These two are due to clash any week now, especially once the big, bad females have been cleaned out.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I'm not so quick to give up.  There are ELEVEN people still in the house.  Only five have been evicted.  Anything can happen.  Who knows???.... Paulie could be evicted next Thursday.  Remember the first couple weeks of the show where Frank ran everything.  Well, where is Frank now????  Day's the backdoor target but she could win Veto and leave the noms the same.  Then, lead by Day, the women could have an epiphany and realize THIS is the moment to take out Paulie since they may not get another chance.

I appreciate your optimism.  Love it, really. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I appreciate your optimism.  Love it, really. 

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

About a week ago, the hgs were talking about In Vitro Fertilization, and someone said it could lead to multiple births (duh).  Nichole appeared to have been seriouly confused about it, (like she couldnt quite wrap her head around it) and someone said it can happen but very rarely..then they brought up Octomom.

I expected Nichole to spout some stats about the likelihood of twins etc...but she was seriously confused.

I KNOOOOW she is an er nurse, but come on, I would think she would know the basics about it.  Weird

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3

I wouldn't even trust BB to get her job right.  She probably graduated from some podunk nursing school and hopes to someday be an ER nurse, which to BB is best abbreviated as "ER Nurse".  

I am a little surprised too at how Nicole doesn't seem knowledgeable about the nursing profession. I can't help but think back to season 16, when both Jocasta and Victoria were ill and Nicole did nothing to help. Back then, she said that she 'froze' and it's different when it's someone you know, but she seemed entirely clueless, even calling out to Derrick when Victoria wasn't well.  I don't want to assume that she and BB are lying about her being an ER nurse, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was something else.

Has Nicole ever talked about anything medical or science-related? Just out of curiosity, because I can't recall a time that she has, on either of her seasons.

So Natalie, Victor, and Corey were picked for veto. I hope Natalie wins and takes Bridgette off. Mostly because I want her to win a competition before Zakiyah. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Has Nicole ever talked about anything medical or science-related? Just out of curiosity, because I can't recall a time that she has, on either of her seasons.

Earlier this season, she said she locked herself away for a number of days (that seemed short to me but I'm not in the medical profession) and studied for a nursing exam of some sort. Maybe certification? I don't quite know how it works. She said she passed. Remind me never to vacation in her state, just on the off chance I need to go to an ER. 

7 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yeah, that was me who flipped out with that.  I had a painful shoulder injury, it bugged me.  Bygones, she is a good kid.   You might want to examine your love for stickers, though.  

Never! There's nothing wrong with enjoying the simpler, more childish things in life. I also still play on swing sets whenever I come across one in the park (if there aren't already kids hogging them, of course). Hope your shoulder feels better.

1 hour ago, J.D. said:

I'm not giving up, exactly. I'd call it more like taking a break. I don't think we have a clear cut winner like BB16. No one's name is inked on the cheque yet. But as the house stands right now, it's a combination of boring people doing boring things (what I wouldn't give for a game of Big Booty or Pot Ball) and when they aren't being boring, they're being nasty and annoying me. I would pay to see BB give them an old school set of lawn darts, the real metal ones that you can't buy anymore because you know Paul would be the stupid one to stand there and get hit by them. I know they were doing some bowling early in the season that BB shut down for some reason and I used to bitch endlessly when it was nothing but pool tournaments but I'd welcome even that right now. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I thought on her season Nicole was a student nurse, and now a nurse. That means she's a relatively new nurse. Cut her some slack. She might be dumb in some areas and smart in others. I'm a former cardiac ICU nurse - if you ask me about things outside my specialty I may very well not know them. ED does triage -their motto is "treat 'em and street'em". They do what amounts to a higher level of field medicine with the goal of stabilizing a patient and sending them home or to a specialty unit. There's no reason Nicole should be more than slightly familiar with the details of either probiotics or in vitro.  Even though I've been a damned excellent nurse for 9 years, I don't give a shit about in vitro and wouldn't spout facts about the likelihood of twins.

Having said that, I've known a lot of stupid, shitty nurses. She may be one of those. I'm just saying I don't think it's fair to draw that conclusion from these two things. 

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 9
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

Never! There's nothing wrong with enjoying the simpler, more childish things in life. I also still play on swing sets whenever I come across one in the park (if there aren't already kids hogging them, of course). Hope your shoulder feels better.

Oh for godsakes.  Where the fuck is your sense of humor gone. I was having a moment as I said.   

Edited by wings707
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Earlier this season, she said she locked herself away for a number of days (that seemed short to me but I'm not in the medical profession) and studied for a nursing exam of some sort. Maybe certification? I don't quite know how it works. She said she passed. Remind me never to vacation in her state, just on the off chance I need to go to an ER.

I vaguely recall Nicole saying something in her original season about having to take some kind of licensing/certification exam right after she got back from BB and being worried about having enough time to study for it. As I recall, at that time she had just graduated from nursing school and I vaguely recall that she supposedly graduated with honors or something.

(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I checked Joker's quickly this morning and it sounds like Z and Paulie had a fight again. Saw this on the updates: 

Paulie: You have a lot of people in here (not just me).
Zakiyah: I just don't want you to feel like I have nothing to offer. And when you say those things, you make me feel worse. 
Paulie: I personally never want your feelings to be hurt, or you upset.

Ew. For the love of GOD can Paulie somehow get evicted this week. Please!

Yeah, the Z/Paulie thing was long. Z was the one who wanted to talk. They both had good points - she told him that he was acting weird, and that he was assuming things (like that her athlete comment was passive-aggressively directed at him) without talking to her about it. He said that, with the way she's acted with him in the past, he can't help but take it that way.

But Paulie also started talking about not talking to her because he needs to focus on the Veto competition and he doesn't talk with people around (dumb). She started crying, saying she has no one and was upset about losing challenges. She said he was making her feel "uncomfortable" today, and he went off about how she shouldn't use that word because it associated with what Frank was doing, or Victor, and he doesn't like that word getting thrown around in the world, use bothered instead. He used a few sports analogies because of course.

It was long and Paulie kept talking and talking so I skipped part of it. But it was clear that he is just super, duper into the game, she's into him and she said she'd never, ever betray him. Now he wants to get rid of her even more, I think.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-30-at-3.31.09-AM.jpg

Here they are with Michelle briefly listening in.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
(edited)
29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh for godsakes.  Where the fuck is your sense of humor gone. 

Right where it always is: tucked in next to my cold, black heart and near that dangly bit that Nicole probably couldn't identify. I didn't mean any offence. I was going to say that you could pry my stickers from my cold, dead hands but then I realized that while I think stickers are awesome, I don't think they're that awesome. Unless it's googly eyes that you can stick on things. Now those I will fight you to the death over. But it's cool, we're both one armed bandits right now so it'll be a fair fight.

As to news of the house, from Jokers:

Paulie knows Z likes him but says a girl like that is a recipe for disaster. NT

Granted, I only "know" her in the house and have no idea of what she's like outside of it but I can see a touch of Bunny Boiler in her. A part of me wants her to find out how he really feels about her, because there's nothing like a woman scorned and going scorched earth in this house but I truly believe that she would just cry and cry and mope and cry some more over it. 

Also, Nicole claims that she would have come back to play Big Brother for free. Excuse me while I go laugh up an internal organ. Hopefully it's not a useful one. Probably that dangly bit I mentioned above.

ETA:

7 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I vaguely recall Nicole saying something in her original season about having to take some kind of licensing/certification exam right after she got back from BB and being worried about having enough time to study for it. As I recall, at that time she had just graduated from nursing school and I vaguely recall that she supposedly graduated with honors or something.

Yup, there went that internal organ. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
(edited)

It really bothers me when I hear people saying that Z is a stalker who is obsessed with Paulie, and is ruining his game because that is so much bias bullshit that I can't take anything the person say afterward seriously.

Z clearly had a crush on Paulie from the start but she didn't go after him. Instead for the most part she tried to hang out with other people and stayed away from groups Paulie was part of and didn't care who Paulie flirty with. Paulie started flirty with her first and they continued flirty and Z got real feelings for him as result of them flirty.  But Z is also the one who is always ready and willing to just play as allies with Paulie instead of whatever they are/were doing. But PAULIE is the one who always squash that and claim they are fine and can work out whatever problem they have together.  Z have tried several times to just be friend with Paulie, but unfortunately, her real feelings for Paulie has allowed him to keep a hold on her.  

Paulie is the stupid arrogant ass who is ruining his game. He put himself on the block. Never even asked Z if she could go on the block as a pawn. He told his fuckboys that he was going to ask her, just like they were going to ask their girls. All of them asked their girls except Paulie. Paulie simply went to Z and told her to take a nap, that he would work on the other boys to put up their girls. When Paul asked Z about being a pawn, Z being smart, said eff no to that shit. Now because Paulie heard she was trashing him in the DR, Z ask Nat to do his nails and she made a comment about never wanting to date a professional athletic ( which stupid ass Paulie think he is), he thinks she is playing him. That if she wasn't playing him, she would have volunteer to go as a pawn. So now he is trashing her and shit, all because she was smart enough not to be okay with being a pawn.

Still rooting for him to win cause he is playing the best game. But he is a grad A asshole.  Z say and does problematic shit but I still like her more than everyone else in the house.  I just wish she could go back to the Z that only had a crush on Paulie but didn't care to really do shit about it.  Watching Z's first few days in the house reminded me of how great Z could be without all this Paulie crap. 

Anyway, her talk with Meech makes me think that she might be over him now and just playing him cause she knows he has the power to mess up her game. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Granted, I only "know" her in the house and have no idea of what she's like outside of it but I can see a touch of Bunny Boiler in her. A part of me wants her to find out how he really feels about her, because there's nothing like a woman scorned and going scorched earth in this house but I truly believe that she would just cry and cry and mope and cry some more over it. 

Also, Nicole claims that she would have come back to play Big Brother for free. Excuse me while I go laugh up an internal organ. Hopefully it's not a useful one. Probably that dangly bit I mentioned above.

The last time she was upset she asked to sleep in bed with Victor and then cried when she realized how transparent that was. I don't have much hope for her going scorched earth either, to be honest. Her scheming seems small and petty, not vengeful wrath (unfortunately).

As for Nicole - you never know what boys could be in the House, and she'd take that over the money anyway!

• Love 4