Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just watched about 5 mins of Cody's You Now that is going on right now and I got so annoyed I had to turn it off. He's going on and on about how the reason why Tiffany is in this position was because she betrayed her alliance and spilled the beans everywhere and that is why Cody Jr. had to nominate her. Dude, Cody Jr. said he was nominating her 5 mins after he won HOH, proceeded to tell the whole house- they were avoiding her AGAIN and then she found out that he was nominating her and she was the target. THAT IS WHY SHE BLEW UP.  I can't with these Caliafore boys. 

I just love how the house was/is patting themselves on the back for being right about Tiffany. Umm.. you guys pushed her into a corner and were throwing eggs at her basically. What the hell did you want her to do? Oh right as Cody Jr said "All she had to do was be quiet and chill out and I would of just backdoored her" WTF. Lmao. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10

And once again I'm at the point of the season where the wonderful game I saw playing out in my head is not going to happen and the people I dislike are going to cruise for several weeks, and I have a temper tantrum. Deleted tonight's show almost immediately. I know that Nicole is going to make this vote happen and Day (my inexplicable favorite) is gone. The four person showmance monster is awful and powerful and insufferable and in a good spot. Frank is the worst. Tiff and Bridgette irritate me. And I'm left with caring about James/Natalie. Which are cute and all, but after about ten minutes I ask what is actually going on in the game. Unfortunately, what is actually going on in the game sucks for me right now, so fuck all these people!

See? Temper tantrum, y'all.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And once again I'm at the point of the season where the wonderful game I saw playing out in my head is not going to happen and the people I dislike are going to cruise for several weeks, and I have a temper tantrum. Deleted tonight's show almost immediately. I know that Nicole is going to make this vote happen and Day (my inexplicable favorite) is gone. The four person showmance monster is awful and powerful and insufferable and in a good spot. Frank is the worst. Tiff and Bridgette irritate me. And I'm left with caring about James/Natalie. Which are cute and all, but after about ten minutes I ask what is actually going on in the game. Unfortunately, what is actually going on in the game sucks for me right now, so fuck all these people!

See? Temper tantrum, y'all.

Yep, pretty much. The last time I didn't feel this way was back in season 14. Then again, I may have been the only one to love Dan that season. 

I just need to accept that it's not going to go my way. Tiff will go, Nicole will win HOH, Day will go next week, Victor will most likely come back into the house and side with Paulie/Corey/Frank/Paul and I'm just going to wonder why I can't quit this show.

But hey, if I could stop watching season 17 three quarters of the way through (despite liking Vanessa and Steve), maybe I can stop watching this season once my favourites are gone.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, NeelyOh said:

I think the only other unattached male in the house at that point was Paul (and who the heck would want to spend hours at a time with that guy?) 

Hours with Paul would absolutely drive me nuts, but even Paul wasn't completely unattached - he had some sort of mild thing going with Bronte, Natalie's best friend in the house.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, bafleyanne said:

I'm just trying to focus on how adorable James and Natalie are and taking my mind off all the other craziness.

Although, Natalie and Paulie look might fine, too.

• Love 2

So, it sounds like Tiffany's going. Paulie's not budging on the Get Tiff Out, and people seem pretty keen on keeping him happy. They apparently don't want to upset him and have him waste his HOH....just like Bridgette's was last week, I guess? So Nicole told Frank that they don't have the numbers. So unless Frank, Tiffany and Corey do last minute campaigning today, I'm pretty sure it'll be Tiffany who will be playing in the Battle Back. 

Paulie plans to get Frank out first and then Day. He also plans to not have a girl in final 2. Oh, Zakiyah, I wish you could overhear him now. Boy doesn't want to take you to the finals, even though Paulie should know that a girl winning in the finals over a guy hasn't been done before. I think it's possible that he wants Corey or Paul in the finals with him, because he knows he can beat them there. 

I will say that Tiffany has been doing a better job campaigning than Day. I think it was Michelle who pointed out that Day hasn't secured her vote. Tiffany even got to talk to Paulie. It didn't work, but she actually talked to him! Again, she did go down fighting and she didn't pull an Audrey, so she can't say that she didn't try. Now, if she happens to walk back into the house, heads will explode so now I hope that it happens. But again, watch it be Victor who will clearly join the boys' club. 

• Love 6

I just don't get it. Why do people seriously think Paulie doesn't like Zakiyah or that he likes any of the other girls in the house more, like Zakiyah is some troll or something. She's, by far, the most beautiful woman in the house. He's always hanging around her, touching her, staring into her eyes. All the classic signs of attraction. He has stated, I don't know how many times that he doesn't want a showmance, had no intention of having a showmance, but ended up in one with Zakiyah. It seems obvious to me that that would mean he does like her, because he's not with her for gameplay. They hardly ever even talk game to each other when they are alone and he has outright said that he would definitely try to be with her outside the house. It's baffling to me that people can then be totally blind to all that and insist that there is no there there. People were saying he had more of a connection with Bronte, than he has with Zakiyah. That is bonkers. Do I think he wants to take her to a final 2? Absolutely not. Do I think that he wants to date her outside the house? Why not? In what world would she not be his type?

• Love 1
(edited)

What would be fun to see Thursday:

Zak (thinking everyone else is voting to evict Tiffany) lets her emotions get the best of her and votes to evict Nat.  Frank/Bridgette/Nicole/Corey then vote to evict Da' (thinking they have more/enough votes).  And by a vote of 4/3/1, Da' is evicted from the house.

Hey, it could happen! Anything that shakes things up though works for me.

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, canababy said:

I just don't get it. Why do people seriously think Paulie doesn't like Zakiyah or that he likes any of the other girls in the house more, like Zakiyah is some troll or something. She's, by far, the most beautiful woman in the house. He's always hanging around her, touching her, staring into her eyes. All the classic signs of attraction. He has stated, I don't know how many times that he doesn't want a showmance, had no intention of having a showmance, but ended up in one with Zakiyah. It seems obvious to me that that would mean he does like her, because he's not with her for gameplay. They hardly ever even talk game to each other when they are alone and he has outright said that he would definitely try to be with her outside the house. It's baffling to me that people can then be totally blind to all that and insist that there is no there there. People were saying he had more of a connection with Bronte, than he has with Zakiyah. That is bonkers. Do I think he wants to take her to a final 2? Absolutely not. Do I think that he wants to date her outside the house? Why not? In what world would she not be his type?

For me, it's not that I don't think that he doesn't like her. I do think he has an attraction to her and he enjoys her company. Yeah, she's gorgeous and he probably does enjoy looking at her while knowing how close they are (AKA, how loyal she is to him). There's no doubt from me that he's attracted to her. However, my issue is that I don't buy that he would start something with her outside of this house. I think he's happily comfortable with the cuddling, the flirting, and the intimacy without the kissing or doing that dirty stuff under the sheets. If he changes his mind, then fine. But right now, I just don't see it.

Let's say they do give it a shot. Paulie lives in New Jersey and Zak lives in North Carolina. Those are at least in the same timezones so it wouldn't be difficult to try a long distance thing. The thing is that I am fairly positive that it won't last past six months. His interest in her has not shown me that he would make it work. It's fine that he probably doesn't want to settle down. He might give it a shot, but would it work? I'd have to see throughout the months after the game. I just don't believe that it would. 

Besides, the only other girl I saw Paulie ever having interest for, not romantically mind you, was Tiffany. Most of the other girls I just don't find him as invested in past being allies. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

For me, it's not that I don't think that he doesn't like her. I do think he has an attraction to her and he enjoys her company. Yeah, she's gorgeous and he probably does enjoy looking at her while knowing how close they are (AKA, how loyal she is to him). There's no doubt from me that he's attracted to her. However, my issue is that I don't buy that he would start something with her outside of this house. I think he's happily comfortable with the cuddling, the flirting, and the intimacy without the kissing or doing that dirty stuff under the sheets. If he changes his mind, then fine. But right now, I just don't see it.

Let's say they do give it a shot. Paulie lives in New Jersey and Zak lives in North Carolina. Those are at least in the same timezones so it wouldn't be difficult to try a long distance thing. The thing is that I am fairly positive that it won't last past six months. His interest in her has not shown me that he would make it work. It's fine that he probably doesn't want to settle down. He might give it a shot, but would it work? I'd have to see throughout the months after the game. I just don't believe that it would. 

Besides, the only other girl I saw Paulie ever having interest for, not romantically mind you, was Tiffany. Most of the other girls I just don't find him as invested in past being allies. 

I thought the whole reason why he doesn't want to kiss her or be more intimate is because he doesn't want to play her when he knows he has no intention of taking her with him to the final 2. I think that he does like her so he doesn't want to use her like Corey's using Nicole. To me, that seems like his feelings are genuine. I just don't get why so many people think it's out of the realm of possibility the Paulie has real feelings. I don't think they are getting married or anything, but people really think Natalie and James have a better chance of working outside of the house than Zaulie? Why would the feelings be more real for them, or anyone for that matter?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, canababy said:

I thought the whole reason why he doesn't want to kiss her or be more intimate is because he doesn't want to play her when he knows he has no intention of taking her with him to the final 2. I think that he does like her so he doesn't want to use her like Corey's using Nicole. To me, that seems like his feelings are genuine. I just don't get why so many people think it's out of the realm of possibility the Paulie has real feelings. I don't think they are getting married or anything, but people really think Natalie and James have a better chance of working outside of the house than Zaulie? Why would the feelings be more real for them, or anyone for that matter?

I guess I just don't get the impression. If he has said that, then I missed it. I don't watch much of the feeds nowadays; just enough to tune in and see what's going on and then tune out. I think it was his immediate reaction to finding out Zak wanted to kiss him that threw me off. Almost immediately, he was questioning why she wanted to do that. Why wouldn't she? Are you that dense? I just don't think he's in love with her in the same way that she is with him. Again, in love in Big Brother terms is different. For me, James/Natalie have showed equal interest and have talked about their growing relationship; the moment they decided to have the talk a couple of days ago showed that they might have genuine interest, even if it doesn't work out. After their talk, there was an increase in the touching in front of others. Have Paulie and Zak talked about their growing relationship at all and what that might mean for them outside of the house? He isn't talking to her, and he's talking to the boys and that's what is frustrating. 

Paulie might genuinely like Zak and he might be truthful in that he wants to start something. I just need some more proof from his side before I believe it. It just feels very shallow coming from his end. I see him talking game to the boys and not Zak. If he had genuine interest, I would like to think that he would feel comfortable in talking to her about stuff. Corey/Nicole talk game, so why can't Paulie/Zak? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess I just don't get the impression. If he has said that, then I missed it. I don't watch much of the feeds nowadays; just enough to tune in and see what's going on and then tune out. I think it was his immediate reaction to finding out Zak wanted to kiss him that threw me off. Almost immediately, he was questioning why she wanted to do that. Why wouldn't she? Are you that dense? I just don't think he's in love with her in the same way that she is with him. Again, in love in Big Brother terms is different. For me, James/Natalie have showed equal interest and have talked about their growing relationship; the moment they decided to have the talk a couple of days ago showed that they might have genuine interest, even if it doesn't work out. After their talk, there was an increase in the touching in front of others. Have Paulie and Zak talked about their growing relationship at all and what that might mean for them outside of the house? He isn't talking to her, and he's talking to the boys and that's what is frustrating. 

Paulie might genuinely like Zak and he might be truthful in that he wants to start something. I just need some more proof from his side before I believe it. It just feels very shallow coming from his end. I see him talking game to the boys and not Zak. If he had genuine interest, I would like to think that he would feel comfortable in talking to her about stuff. Corey/Nicole talk game, so why can't Paulie/Zak? 

I just want to state, flat out, that I don't really care either way if they make it out the house or not. For me, I like to watch Big Brother for the lies and the showmances. Once this season is over, I will probably forget all of their names and the season number they are on. This is purely summer entertainment for me. 

I think Paulie doesn't talk game with her because he really wants to win the game and he doesn't think she can help him with that. His main concern is the money and he can compartmentalize his "relationship" with Z and his main goal of winning the game. They are very affectionate when they are alone. To me, when they are sleeping, they look like a couple but Paulie is not willing to lose the game because he likes some girl he's only just met. I think for Paulie, it's not personal but Z won't get him to his goals. Now, if Z started winning comps, he might change his mind but his path to victory doesn't include Z. And even with all that, he still wants to be with her, that's why he doesn't want them to get too serious in the house cause he doesn't want her to get too hurt when he eventually has to cut her to further his game. He's trying to have his cake and eat it too.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, canababy said:

Because he's outright said that he's not interested in her like that and him and Corey are using their showmances for game.

Now do the boys like Zak and Nicole? I'm sure they do, but i think it was just a couple days ago they were discussing if they needed to step up the relationships.  Which then Corey went and told Nicole that Paulie said he might want to kiss Zak soon and then Nicole went and told Zak.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Let's say they do give it a shot. Paulie lives in New Jersey and Zak lives in North Carolina. Those are at least in the same timezones so it wouldn't be difficult to try a long distance thing.

Those time zones are the furthest apart in this country (3 hours) and almost 3000 miles apart. 

Z and Nat had a nice talk yesterday.  They appeared to get along very well and she knows now, if not before, that Natalie is into James in a big way.  Maybe this will dampen her jealously.  Crap shoot on that one. She may not like her man looking at another woman at all.  Cringe  I don't care about her relationship with Paulie, not one little bit. 

Tiffany gone will make the feeds a little easier to watch without the constant bashing.  Tiffany is out so early that I wonder if the HGs will feel any repercussions on SM for her treatment.  It may be water under the bridge by then.  I hope not.  

Paulie is the main reason I turn the feeds off.  He is often on 3 and even 4 cameras holding court, boasting and bashing.  ugh  I find him intolerable.  

So our entertainment rests on who wins HOH.  The only prospect of an interesting week is if Bridget or Frank win. It is Paulie's HOH otherwise.   Maybe Day would shake things up.  I never know where she stands or who she even likes in any given moment.  

I didn't see Paulie studying for this HOH which they assume is  'facts about other HGs test.'  I did not hear if they got official word but they are acting like it.  Nicole should do well on this but she doesn't want to win it, of course.  Damn, I love that girl most of the time.  The wining, insecure side is irritating. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Those time zones are the furthest apart in this country (3 hours) and almost 3000 miles apart. 

Wait, aren't New Jersey and North Carolina both on the East Coast? I must point out that I'm not American, but that's what I thought. 

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So our entertainment rests on who wins HOH.  The only prospect of an interesting week is if Bridget or Frank win. It is Paulie's HOH otherwise.   Maybe Day would shake things up.  I never know where she stands or who she even likes in any given moment.  

Frank may not be as interesting as we think. Day and Bridgette would provide more entertainment, especially if Paulie/Corey get put up. Frank would never put up his 'bros', I don't think. 

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait, aren't New Jersey and North Carolina both on the East Coast? I must point out that I'm not American, but that's what I thought. 

Ha ha ha!  I read Northern California!  

Frank may not be as interesting as we think. Day and Bridgette would provide more entertainment, especially if Paulie/Corey get put up. Frank would never put up his 'bros', I don't think. 

Good point.  However remember if Bridget wins it is Frank's HOH.   Day would be interesting, I think.  I don't know what the hell she is thinking. 

I might have been giving Frank too much credit for seeing things clearly.  I would hope he would nom Paulie or back door him.  They are rivals and his biggest obstacle.

My vision is clouded by the hate I have for Paulie; I am not thinking beyond getting him out so I don't have to listen to his catch phrases and Derrick worship. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Because he's outright said that he's not interested in her like that and him and Corey are using their showmances for game.

Now do the boys like Zak and Nicole? I'm sure they do, but i think it was just a couple days ago they were discussing if they needed to step up the relationships.  Which then Corey went and told Nicole that Paulie said he might want to kiss Zak soon and then Nicole went and told Zak.

He also outright told Paul that he does like her, the "feelings were real" and that he would definitely date her outside the house. So I guess until we see a DR we won't really totally know how he feels but to me it seems like he was telling the truth to Paul. He has no reason to lie about that. Now with Corey, who I think he may be pulling away from a little because he says "sketchy" things, he may have been telling him what he wants to hear. But really, who the hell knows what these folks believe in their hearts and minds?

• Love 1

Zak (thinking everyone else is voting to evict Tiffany) lets her emotions get the best of her and votes to evict Nat.  Frank/Bridgette/Nicole/Corey then vote to evict Da' (thinking they have more/enough votes).  And by a vote of 4/3/1, Da' is evicted from the house.

I'm trying to figure out why the HG's (or Michele or Frank) haven't realized that a valid strategy for getting anything done would be using that 3rd person on the block.  If they were to convince just one person to throw a vote to the third, instead of it really being down to two people, then they could get a lot done.  Why hasn't Frank figured this out yet?  That's the only way he'll get Da out.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, canababy said:

He also outright told Paul that he does like her, the "feelings were real" and that he would definitely date her outside the house. So I guess until we see a DR we won't really totally know how he feels but to me it seems like he was telling the truth to Paul. He has no reason to lie about that. Now with Corey, who I think he may be pulling away from a little because he says "sketchy" things, he may have been telling him what he wants to hear. But really, who the hell knows what these folks believe in their hearts and minds?

I hope he does like her and I hope Corey does like Nicole. And not because I like them as couples but I think it's just an asshole thing to do to use someone emotionally like that.

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Slider said:

I'm trying to figure out why the HG's (or Michele or Frank) haven't realized that a valid strategy for getting anything done would be using that 3rd person on the block.  If they were to convince just one person to throw a vote to the third, instead of it really being down to two people, then they could get a lot done.  Why hasn't Frank figured this out yet?  That's the only way he'll get Da out.

This is an excellent strategy; this had not occurred to me.   The flaw is the motivation for anyone to do anything other than voting Tiffany out because it is the path of least resistance.  Easy week, Paulie and his devotees will not be gunning for you if you follow his desire.  Sad but true fact.  

Z would NEVER go against Paulie's wishes.  The vote for Natalie would have to come from someone wanting to keep Tiffany, thus lowing the number to vote for Day.  

Tiffany has no power to request a sympathy vote to be tossed to Natalie so she doesn't leave 8/0.  That would be the only way to get that split that I can see. 

Edited by wings707
6 minutes ago, Sonoma said:

I think we have to remember that when we read the Live Feeds thread. People are graciously reporting back the happenings to others who do not have or don't want access but want to know what's going on. But! Many times these happenings are reported back with their own interpretation and perhaps even tinged with bias.

I watch the feeds and there is a problem there, too.  For example, often I cannot tell if Day is lying to another HG or sincerely making an alliance or plan.  This is true with everyone, not only Day, but she is the most glaring example.  

Paulie's F4 alliance with the boys may be fake too.  He might really have plans to take Z to the end, knowing he can beat her.  DR sessions on the shows are important but I have yet to see anyone expose their strategy.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, canababy said:

She's, by far, the most beautiful woman in the house.

With an ugly personality.  Her snide remarks, two faced attitude, and jealousy issues makes her a turn off to me.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, urusai said:

With an ugly personality.  Her snide remarks, two faced attitude, and jealousy issues makes her a turn off to me.

I, personally, don't think her attitude is that bad, or really that out of the normal for someone her age, contained in this sort of vacuum, with her level of insecurity and trust issues. I mean yeah, she's said some mean stuff but so has pretty much everyone else in the house at some point in time. She's not mean to people's faces. She's not aggressive or out there trying to start fights. We're not dealing with an Aaryn or an Amanda here. If someone recorded all the stuff I said at home about the people I work with...but hey, everyone has their favorite or "hated" player. To each their own.

I will admit that her insecurity makes me cringe, mostly from second hand embarrassment. I've been that girl when I was in college. It's very unattractive but she'll see how she was acting when she leaves the house and hopefully that will help her change her ways.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'll admit that I usually turn the feeds pretty quickly if I catch Z/Paulie moments, but in the times I've seen them together my impression is that Paulie is definitely not as into her as she is into him. His face is always so blank with her. Though to be fair it's pretty blank most of the time.

I do find it interesting that the Paulie/Z showmance is getting absolutely no screentime on the show. I would say it's definitely more real than the Nicole/Corey one, which has gotten a couple segments. Makes me wonder.

How old is Z? I thought she was like mid-20's but she acts much younger in some regards.

ETA: Speaking of Z, in reading up on last night I saw couple things about her. She told Paul she wants him to come to her wedding, which will have a Great Gatsby theme. And she did an Asian accent while doing Paulie's nails. Yea, I'm ready for her to go.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Interesting to have a wedding theme already selected before there's even a groom. Wouldn't he perhaps want some say in the wedding plans? Yikes.

And the accent while doing nails...gross. No respect for that.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Interesting to have a wedding theme already selected before there's even a groom. Wouldn't he perhaps want some say in the wedding plans? Yikes.

And the accent while doing nails...gross. No respect for that.

The wedding thing isn't that bad to me. I know plenty of my friends who have ideas of what they want their wedding to be like. It's just talk, for the most part, and she will have to compromise with the groom when she does get engaged.

The Asian accent while doing nails, however? Now that is actually racist to me. I mean, it's a stereotype that all nail technicians are Asian women who speak broken English. Remember Aaryn doing the exact same accent for, I think, the same occupation? She might think it's funny, but I do think there is some racism attached to the act. I don't know if Zakiyah is racist, so I will not speculate unless there is more than a couple of isolated incidents. I just think that she needed to think before she acted in this particular situation.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Paul looks like the type of guy who they told "Grow a weird beard and maybe we'll cast you."

Yup. He reminds me of BB13 Adam, whose defining personality traits were "talks about bacon" and "likes Tori Spelling."

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The wedding thing isn't that bad to me. I know plenty of my friends who have ideas of what they want their wedding to be like. It's just talk, for the most part, and she will have to compromise with the groom when she does get engaged.

The Asian accent while doing nails, however? Now that is actually racist to me. I mean, it's a stereotype that all nail technicians are Asian women who speak broken English. Remember Aaryn doing the exact same accent for, I think, the same occupation? 

Yeah, the broken English thing was offensive, but I don't think it was racist just insensitive and ignorant. I don't think she was being malicious like Aaryn was though. The accent in and of itself wasn't offensive, just the broken English aspect. I think Z likes doing accents, like the English one she did when they were goofing on the phone. 

Some people were mad at Tiffany because she said her sister had a Black middle name, a name that wasn't "normal". I think that was offensive but I don't think it was racist. There certainly wasn't any intent to be mean.  And her sister's middle name is Leticia, which if you knew about history, is a Roman name which wouldn't be that unusual for someone with an Italian background.

People are going to do and say really stupid things while in the house. We'll either make excuses for them and ignore it or we'll be pissed. As annoying as some of the guests are, I haven't been too pissed about them this year. I'm very glad the cast is as diverse as it's ever been. I didn't think I was ever going to watch again after season 15.

Edited by canababy
Just trying to clarify my point
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm totally in the minority but I thought the point of this game was to stay in the house for as long as possible while voting others out. So to me that means if being in a showmance will make that happen, be in a showmance. If winning comps is the way to make that happen, do it. If being social is the way to make that happen, do it. 

So for me, at this point Nicole and Z are playing the game because they are not really winning any comps but are still protected. Instead of going after them, most of the HGs are talking about going after other people. 

I especially think Z is a playing a good game by not playing or acting like she isn't because she has big old Paulie infront of her as a target while everyone is thinking she is this love sick girl who is all about Paulie. And most of them seems to like her despite all the crap people say she is doing inside the house. That’s an advantage for her. But for now, this is protecting her and she should keep that position until it is no longer protecting her.

To me, right the showmance people are playing the best game because they are ones protected and in power without really having to do much. 

This game is not about boys vs. girls. So everyone should be doing what is best for their game, for those who can't win comps all the time showmance and social game are the best way to go.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Then again, I may have been the only one to love Dan that season. 

I love Dan too. Him and Dr. Will are my favorite players. So that season I was just happy to see him entertain me with his lies upon lies, lmao. Since I didn't care for any of the other HGs, I didn't care that he was lying to everyone. I only cared about him staying in the game.

• Love 3

Z also made the 'chinky eyes' comment. I agree that she's more ignorant than racist though. But there's really no excuse for her to be that ignorant.

It'd be different thing if the showmances were gameplay, but I don't believe they are. Nicole and Z have admitted they're not. They both initially acted like they were gonna use the boys for game, but they 'fell in love.' LOL.

Paulie told James that he doesn't worry about Day turning the jury against the guys because he doesn't plan to take a girl to F2. Z needs to wake the fuck up!

Paulie is such a second rate Derrick clone and I hated Derrick. Is there anyone that would go after him in the near future? I don't think there is and that's such a shame.

• Love 6
(edited)

I just saw this and was hysterically laughing and wanted to share with all of you. 

Cody Jr. obsession with Vanessa

I actually think that Cody Jr. getting rid of Frank is a bad idea for him at least for now. Frank is his ONLY meatshield. Once he's gone- he's fair game. 

Apparently Julie is going to be on BB After Show tomorrow and announcing a "game changing twist". Many people are speculating that the winner of the Battle Back will actually be the HOH. This makes me hope that Tiffany comes back even more, they are all going to shit their pants. Frank & Bridgette would be safe since she knows they tried to keep her, but everyone else I feel would be fair game since they refused to take her deal. I would imagine they would try and be like well you said that I could control your HOH, I hope she says well that is if I stayed since you voted me out that is null and void. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I actually think that Cody Jr. getting rid of Frank is a bad idea for him at least for now. 

I agree. It doesn't really make sense for Paulie on a couple different levels. But I think Paulie wants to be top dog and he thinks Frank is competition for that. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Ha ha ha!  I read Northern California!  

Haha. And also, as someone who's in Hawaii and six hours away from both Jersey and North Carolina, I have to take issue with your original statement, anyway... ? I got really confused there for a minute! 

Slightly on topic - thanks to all the feed watchers/recorders who keep those of us who don't have them up to date on what's going on in the house. Thanks, guys!

• Love 2
(edited)

Dan and Will are my all time favorite winners and I think their fans are the majority of viewers. 

Some will drop by to say they hated them, of course. :^)

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I do find it interesting that the Paulie/Z showmance is getting absolutely no screentime on the show. I would say it's definitely more real than the Nicole/Corey one, which has gotten a couple segments. Makes me wonder.

I'd read or heard somewhere earlier on that Paulie's family complained to CBS, didn't want his 'showmance' shown on TV.  I don't remember the source/place...  I suppose it could have been a speculation rather than a fact, but have noticed a distinct lack of 'Zaulie' being shown on the broadcast show since then, so I don't know.   Anyone else remember seeing something like that somewhere?

• Love 4

I can't watch feeds today but I'm going to guess nothing is going to change and Tiffany is heading out the door tonight. Which makes me definitely rooting for her in the Battle Back. Definitely don't want any of the guys back in and honestly Bronte is adorable but pretty useless as far as game play goes.

40 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Apparently Julie is going to be on BB After Show tomorrow and announcing a "game changing twist". Many people are speculating that the winner of the Battle Back will actually be the HOH. This makes me hope that Tiffany comes back even more, they are all going to shit their pants. Frank & Bridgette would be safe since she knows they tried to keep her, but everyone else I feel would be fair game since they refused to take her deal. I would imagine they would try and be like well you said that I could control your HOH, I hope she says well that is if I stayed since you voted me out that is null and void. Haha. 

I don't know why Tiffany continues being portrayed as the innocent victim - when she was the stupid one for blowing up her game.  She turned on the 5 people who had saved her.  She had a meltdown with Frank in the front of the whole house - that proved how untrustworthy she is.  She should have kept her mouth shut re winning RK, put Day up - and Day would have dug her own grave by driving the house crazy with her aggressive paranoia.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, escape said:

I don't know why Tiffany continues being portrayed as the innocent victim - when she was the stupid one for blowing up her game.  She turned on the 5 people who had saved her.  She had a meltdown with Frank in the front of the whole house - that proved how untrustworthy she is.  She should have kept her mouth shut re winning RK, put Day up - and Day would have dug her own grave by driving the house crazy with her aggressive paranoia.

I agree. Just because the others were being jerk to her doesn't make Tiffany the innocent victim who shouldn't be voted out.

• Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, escape said:

Umm.. they turned on her within minutes of "saving" her. They saved her just as a FU to Frank. Paulie won the HOH and as soon as they walked back into the house he was telling everyone that Tiffany was his target and that she was going up on the block. Then everyone proceeded to walk out of rooms the second she entered (after they had been doing this for the past 2 weeks). She got upset because she had been trying to convince herself that her alliance actually wanted her there, until she finally realized that they didn't and that she was actually supposed to leave & it wasn't until last minute that they saved her, then to top it off Frank flat out told her that she was the target this week & that Paulie wants her out. 

They all are so happy that they think they "called" that Tiffany was going to blow up and tell everyone everything and they were all patting themselves on the back because they were right. They were only right because they basically shoved her into the corner and just wanted her to play dead until they evicted her. Paulie even said "If she just kept her mouth shut, I would of just backdoored her instead, but her behavior is making me put her up" Her "behavior" was the result of everyone else and their behavior. 

Listen, I'm not saying she's the best player ever because she isn't, nor am I saying that she is an innocent victim. But the situation that she ended up in was because of Day and egged on by Day whom is someone that she thought she could trust. She would of left the house last week not understanding why she was the target, it wasn't until Frank said what the hell is going on here and they talked did she really realize how her game was sabotaged before she even really got a chance to get it going. And I frankly don't blame her for going balls to the wall to place the target on someone else, it's refreshing to see someone go down fighting instead of just sleeping and not doing anything for the whole week like we've been seeing a lot of these past few seasons. 

I am also not saying she SHOULDN'T be voted out. I was just saying that my preference is that she comes back into the house because I think they would all just die & I like it when everyone looks uncomfortable. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 19

We are going to get one of the boys back who will join Paulie and his devotees.  This may turn out to be one of the worst seasons.  It is headed that way now.  

The only thing that can save it for me is another scramble of alliances.  That would take some key people being strong and committed.  Nicole is one who could have the power to make changes if she had a fucking spine.  And Day, if she would drop her hate for some and look at the bigger picture.  If the vets were to get back together and realize they cannot win against a newbie we would see some shifting.  OH and wake up to see that Paulie is no different than the Frank they wanted out last week! 

• Love 2

I wouldn't be so sure that a boy will be coming back.  it's about 60/40 chance, right?  3 guys and 2 girls. 

Bridget or Frank could win HOH tonight and things could totally flip around. 

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I wouldn't be so sure that a boy will be coming back.  it's about 60/40 chance, right?  3 guys and 2 girls. 

Bridget or Frank could win HOH tonight and things could totally flip around. 

That is my hope.  I don't think Tiffany will fight to win.  Bronte maybe, it all depends on the comp.  

I hope Bronte comes back, or maybe even Jozea only because I think he would make for good feeds lol

Even though I had a really hard time listening to him when he was in the house.  

• Love 1

Frank winning would be a waste because he would just target Day, which is fine with the showmances. Then he's a sitting duck next week. 

Meh. Screw all these people.

• Love 7