Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

The thing that I am upset with them blocking from the feeds with that fight was Paulie saying "He was bred for this." He is insufferable. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole told Corey that Day was a way bigger threat than Frank. LMAO!

These two are the new Clay and Shelli, but like a dollar store version.

LOL. Almost needed a new keyboard  :)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sara2009 said:

I'm confused. Does Nicole even have a reason to believe that Christine still holds a grudge against her?

Don't try get inside Nicole's head.  Consider this a warning.  

• Love 8

They are blocking the feeds more and more so they can have a surprise for the show.  We watch the feeds to see these surprise moments, you morons.  

• Love 1

I don't think so.  They got the feeds up REAL quick after the show on Thursday so we could see what was going on. normally they don't come back that fast.

There are reports on twitter of Corey and Nicole doing some stuff under the sheets this morning.  

But i don't believe it.  I went back and watched it (about 9:10) and while there are movements that are coming from Corey I believe, their faces show no emotion.  There's no reason to pretend you're dead asleep when the lights are off.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't think so.  They got the feeds up REAL quick after the show on Thursday so we could see what was going on. normally they don't come back that fast.

There are reports on twitter of Corey and Nicole doing some stuff under the sheets this morning.  

But i don't believe it.  I went back and watched it (about 9:10) and while there are movements that are coming from Corey I believe, their faces show no emotion.  There's no reason to pretend you're dead asleep when the lights are off.

I'm not the hugest Nicole fan but for someone that was very hesitant to kiss Hayden on the feeds on her first season, I'm pretty sure she isn't going to be do anything "under the sheets". And on Twitter people are tweeting at Hayden and her parents, what the hell is wrong with you people. Geeze.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm not the hugest Nicole fan but for someone that was very hesitant to kiss Hayden on the feeds on her first season, I'm pretty sure she isn't going to be do anything "under the sheets". And on Twitter people are tweeting at Hayden and her parents, what the hell is wrong with you people. Geeze.

Exactly! It's fairly obvious to me that nothing was going on and I'm not a Nicole fan either but that poor girl is going to be horrified when she gets out.

Corey was likely rubbing her leg and that's about it. 

I realized I was giving these people the power to make me angry, upset, and indignant. Why should I do that?  As far as real life I don't really care about any of them except James, Natalie, and Day.  I wish them the best.  I'll take a big step back and just look at the nominations and the vote since I'm unable to view it as just entertainment. 

Failed BB Fan

• Love 8

POV ceremony is over.  Corey used it on himself.  Davonne is up on he block. 

She was being her normal catty self after the ceremony. Talking about how Tiffany was shady. While Tiffany was maybe 5 feet from her. 

She apparently whipped her hair towards Tiffany and it hit Tiffany.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

It is absolutely terrifying to me that Nicole is an ER nurse. I pray I never wind up in that ER.

LOL I know what you mean!  I promise you though, many ER docs and nurses are *hot messes* in their personal lives while also being excellent at their craft! 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, cocobeans said:

LOL I know what you mean!  I promise you though, many ER docs and nurses are *hot messes* in their personal lives while also being excellent at their craft! 

This makes me want to re-watch Nurse Jackie so bad. LOL

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, cocobeans said:

Many?  I'd venture to say most, especially among the top-flight providers.  They put 99.9% of themselves into their careers.  Life and relationships get to divvy up the 0.1% of leftovers, and boy howdy you can tell it.

ETA: Also have to lump "personal development" into that 0.1% as well - which is why many have the social skills of your average doorknob.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2

I think I've figured out why Paulie has such a hate-on for Natalie and Tiffany via Vanessa. Clearly, before the HGs were put into sequester but after they were chosen for the show, Vanessa and Natalie appeared in Paulie's front yard and took turns kicking his dog. That's about the most plausible reason I could come up with. Otherwise, I got nothin'. 

I really hope, once we get to the comp with the solitary confinement punishment, either Paulie or Paul win it because it would be nice to have a few hours without those two blathering on and on. How can they talk so much?

• Love 7

And here Michelle goes talking loudly in the backyard about Tiffany and saying rude things. Way to get those Jury votes. Yes, I know Tiffany isn't on Jury yet. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TWISTS ARE COMING. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

And here Michelle goes talking loudly in the backyard about Tiffany and saying rude things. Way to get those Jury votes. Yes, I know Tiffany isn't on Jury yet. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TWISTS ARE COMING. 

I'm already done with Michelle.  Her emotional histrionics are sophomoric, transparent, and over-the-top.  Michelle occasionally has decent strategic ideas, but her execution wouldn't pull a draw in a game of tic-tac-toe.

• Love 12

I don't get the love fest here for Tiffany.  She's a terrible player - what a stupid move, revealing herself as the RK winner.  She explosive and difficult and doesn't come off at all likeable.  Knowing that she had a target coming into the house as Vanessa's sister, she did nothing to up her social game.  So in that sense, she is exactly like Vanessa. 

• Love 12

Tiffany is a bad player, agreed. 

That has nothing to do with how ridiculous it is for these people to be so mean to her. 

In addition, she is SUCH a bad player that it is similarly ridiculous that Paulie is so obsessed with getting rid of her. 

• Love 18

I mean really Tiffany. All she had to do was what Paul's been doing: Keep your mouth shut, lay low, make the HG forget about you, Hell, pull a Vanessa and take a week-long NAP for pity's sake, and Day would be gone this week.

But noooooo...she had to go on a stupid rampage RIGHT AFTER she was saved. RIGHT AFTER. And never stopped.

I was on her side, but not after that. She needs to go. Let's give Day couple more weeks in the house. Compared to how quickly she lost her shit last season, she's playing a pretty good game (for her). Not perfect, but pretty good for her. I just wish she'd control her temper more often than she has this week.

Can't help myself. I'm a fan of hers....I know, I shouldn't be, but I am...I want to see her stay at least until Jury...I know she hasn't got a shot at winning, but still...

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, escape said:

I don't get the love fest here for Tiffany.  She's a terrible player - what a stupid move, revealing herself as the RK winner.  She explosive and difficult and doesn't come off at all likeable.  Knowing that she had a target coming into the house as Vanessa's sister, she did nothing to up her social game.  So in that sense, she is exactly like Vanessa. 

I hated when Tiffany revealed her RK win.  

Hated, hated, hated.  

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Frank is the only RK winner to play this stupid twist halfway sane - with emphasis on the halfway because he kept his mouth shut the first time, but couldn't resist blabbing about it the second time around.

11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Tiffany is a bad player, agreed. 

That has nothing to do with how ridiculous it is for these people to be so mean to her. 

In addition, she is SUCH a bad player that it is similarly ridiculous that Paulie is so obsessed with getting rid of her. 

^^^ What he said.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

I'm confused. Does Nicole even have a reason to believe that Christine still holds a grudge against her?

I'd hazard a guess that maybe, just possibly, Nicole was making a BB-centric joke...?  ;)

ETA: Or possibly floating the notion of Michelle being an as-yet-undisclosed sibling of yet another BB alumnus...?

Edited by Nashville
(edited)
2 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

I realized I was giving these people the power to make me angry, upset, and indignant. Why should I do that?  As far as real life I don't really care about any of them except James, Natalie, and Day.  I wish them the best.  I'll take a big step back and just look at the nominations and the vote since I'm unable to view it as just entertainment. 

Failed BB Fan

I couldn't agree more.  And it happens, you can get so wrapped up in these things that it gets you all riled up.  Especially some of the ideologies espoused.  And its what TPTB want, they want the controversy.  And I love my reality TV drama, but sometimes its just too much for me.  And when it becomes too much, I try (TRY) to take a step back, because ultimately, none of these people is worth raising your blood pressure over.  TV should be escapist fun, not a health hazard.  Honestly, I'll probably stop watching once Day is gone.  But, in other good news, you (and I) will have AT LEAST 3 hours a week back.  Take up a hobby, go for a hike, learn a new language.  :)

Me...I'll probably just try to find another trashy reality show to watch, or try that new show on Netflix everyone is talking about.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, escape said:

She's definitely not a strong player, I agree. She is making so many mistakes and she should be finding other ways to get along with people. She's not a great player which is why I'm fine with her not winning. She's not as good as Vanessa, because Vanessa was able to be a social player and she had allies fairly quickly. Tiffany is nowhere near that level. However, it's everyone else's irrational hate for her that makes me like her. She does seem like a nice person, as she doesn't constantly bash other people personally like so many others in the house do. She is also blowing up everyone's games because she has been betrayed, lied to, and used over and over again. It's ruining her game, obviously, but I'm also thrilled it's also ruining everyone else's. And my hate for Paulie, Frank and Corey, and my dislike now for Day, Nicole, Zakiyah, Paul, Michelle, and Bridgette overshot Tiffany by a lot. 

In other news that gets my blood boiling, Zakiyah is throwing some sort of birthday bash for her stuffed giraffe. Of course her stuffed animal gets more of a birthday celebration than Bridgette. I may not like Bridgette, but I find that actually pretty cruel. I know I have felt left out when things like this happen to me. 

I'm disappointed that the girls alliance fell apart while the guys look like they're getting stronger. I really thought this would be it for a season for the girls. Of course I'm naive in thinking that they would stick together. 

• Love 9

Didn't Bridgette say that her birthday wasn't a big deal?  I'm not sure if Z just figured that she would honor Bridgette's wishes, but still wanted an excuse to celebrate, or if she is calling Bridgette out on what is likely bullshit and an attempt at false humility.  

For me, I do not particularly like my birthday and I do not want to celebrate it, and I absolutely mean it.  I would not want a birthday party or any great fuss made....I try to forget it exists and celebrate by eating some Ben and Jerry's and regretting it the next day since I'm lactose intolerant.

Beyond close family calling me to wish me a happy birthday - I don't want a celebration, and at this point, I don't even particularly want gifts.  I can say that this past birthday my parents were on a cruise and didn't call and that hurt my feelings a little (they said they didn't have access to a phone or internet, but I think they just plain forgot, the cruise was in the US -- so I call BS)

Thats just to say that sometimes there are people who really don't want a birthday celebration....but I suspect with Bridgette this isn't the case and she was hoping people would beg with her to celebrate her birthday and would have given her right pinky toe to be the center of attention for her birthday.

I find it somewhat amusing that Z would turn that desire Bridgette has to be forced to be the center of the universe into a birthday party for a stuffed animal.  It really is the height of shadiness, but Bridgette shouldn't have told everyone she wasn't into celebrating her birthday if she wanted to celebrate her birthday.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Cutty said:

It is absolutely terrifying to me that Nicole is an ER nurse. I pray I never wind up in that ER.

It would go something like this....

Nicole:  "Why did you come to the ER?  Whyyyyyyy?  Whyyyyyyyy?"

You:  "I twisted my knee."

Nicole:  "Whyyyyy weren't you more careful?  Whyyyy didn't you watch where you were going?  Whyyyyyyyyy?"

Then "F" word over abuser nurse Bridgette would walk into the room.

Bridgette:  "How'd you twist your fucking knee?  Get the fuck up on the table so I can take a fucking look at it."

(Sorry.  I'm bored).  :P

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, hnygrl said:

I mean really Tiffany. All she had to do was what Paul's been doing: Keep your mouth shut, lay low, make the HG forget about you, Hell, pull a Vanessa and take a week-long NAP for pity's sake, and Day would be gone this week.

But noooooo...she had to go on a stupid rampage RIGHT AFTER she was saved. RIGHT AFTER. And never stopped.

I was on her side, but not after that. She needs to go. Let's give Day couple more weeks in the house. Compared to how quickly she lost her shit last season, she's playing a pretty good game (for her). Not perfect, but pretty good for her. I just wish she'd control her temper more often than she has this week.

Can't help myself. I'm a fan of hers....I know, I shouldn't be, but I am...I want to see her stay at least until Jury...I know she hasn't got a shot at winning, but still...

I like Day too, I think she unfairly gets a bad rap from people.

Very few people play a perfect game, and often, history is written by the victor.  If Derrick hadn't won his season, no one would keep calling him some strategic mastermind.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, RCharter said:

Didn't Bridgette say that her birthday wasn't a big deal?  I'm not sure if Z just figured that she would honor Bridgette's wishes, but still wanted an excuse to celebrate, or if she is calling Bridgette out on what is likely bullshit and an attempt at false humility.  

For me, I do not particularly like my birthday and I do not want to celebrate it, and I absolutely mean it.  I would not want a birthday party or any great fuss made....I try to forget it exists and celebrate by eating some Ben and Jerry's and regretting it the next day since I'm lactose intolerant.

Beyond close family calling me to wish me a happy birthday - I don't want a celebration, and at this point, I don't even particularly want gifts.  I can say that this past birthday my parents were on a cruise and didn't call and that hurt my feelings a little (they said they didn't have access to a phone or internet, but I think they just plain forgot, the cruise was in the US -- so I call BS)

Thats just to say that sometimes there are people who really don't want a birthday celebration....but I suspect with Bridgette this isn't the case and she was hoping people would beg with her to celebrate her birthday and would have given her right pinky toe to be the center of attention for her birthday.

I find it somewhat amusing that Z would turn that desire Bridgette has to be forced to be the center of the universe into a birthday party for a stuffed animal.  It really is the height of shadiness, but Bridgette shouldn't have told everyone she wasn't into celebrating her birthday if she wanted to celebrate her birthday.

I definitely missed Bridgette saying this, so it does make it a little bit better. But I guess it still feels to me like the Mean Girls (sorry, but this is what I call Michelle/Zak/Day/Nicole) don't like the other girls, so there are different standards held. I didn't hear of one thing they really did for Bridgette's birthday besides singing her happy birthday. I wasn't really paying attention on Bridgette's birthday, though, but it didn't seem like the girls were any nicer to her on that day. 

I don't really like my birthday either, and I usually don't care about these things, or what people think. But there was this one time where all my friends got invited to our other friend's birthday except for me. I didn't know the girl that well and I shouldn't have cared over not being invited, but it seemed like her birthday was a huge deal and I felt left out. So I guess this is more my issue and if Bridgette doesn't care, then good for her. But if it was my birthday in that house and I already saw two birthdays being celebrated in a huge way and I barely got a happy birthday, plus a stuffed animal getting an elaborate birthday party barely a few days after, I'd probably have some mixed feelings. I'm not sure if this was all intentional on Zak's part or not, but I feel like there could have been some class involved with this. You know, by first treating Bridgette a little better. At the very least, they could have made her cookies instead of her always baking on her birthday. If someone did something nice on her birthday, please correct me because I only know what was said in the Twitter updates.

LOL, James and Zak might be feeling a little jealous over Paulie and Natalie actually communicating for once. Chill your jets, people. I doubt Paulie has changed his mind about Natalie that quickly. After all, once he gets his mind set on something, there's no convincing him otherwise. Just ask Tiffany! 

I remember when I wanted Tiffany, Paulie, Natalie, and James to be their own alliance. That was only two weeks ago! 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, RCharter said:

If you haven't already, you absolutely MUST try the new Ben & Jerry's dairy free line made with almond milk. When I first tried it I actually had to check the label twice to make sure I bought the right one, it tasted so much like the real thing. And I've tried quite a few dairy free ice creams.

As for the feeds, I'm done for this week unless something super dramatic happens. I loathe everyone except Nat, James, and Tiff. I'm so upset because I really did think this would finally be the season where the women would be able to take charge and run the house, but Z and Nicole had to ruin it with their inane crushes on two guys who could not care less. Those two act worse than a couple of middle schoolers. A bday for a stuffed giraffe? Good God. I'm almost looking forward to the point where Corey and Paulie dump them in favor of a bro-alliance. EVERY. DAMN. SEASON.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Cutty said:

Really though. 

6 hours ago, kellog010 said:

The thing that I am upset with them blocking from the feeds with that fight was Paulie saying "He was bred for this." He is insufferable. 

I think that could be on Wednesday's ep, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They seem to be protecting Paulie for some reason.

5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, Nicole is the smarter one in this relationship. LOL!!! Boy! Are they in trouble. LOL!!!

I don't agree. I actually think Corey is smarter, or at least a smarter game player, and that is truly terrifying. Nicole is a mess.

1 hour ago, hnygrl said:

I mean really Tiffany. All she had to do was what Paul's been doing: Keep your mouth shut, lay low ...

Paul is keeping his mouth shut and laying low?! 

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Frank is the only RK winner to play this stupid twist halfway sane - with emphasis on the halfway because he kept his mouth shut the first time, but couldn't resist blabbing about it the second time around.

He told everyone in 8 Pack plus I believe Paulie the first time.

ETA: James called Michelle mean for shunning Tiffany and she's having a meltdown over it. "Sorry I have morals!" LOL I don't think shunning Tiffany shows morals, Michelle. I'm so over her.

I'm over everyone.

tumblr_nadeksgQYK1rfxy9to2_250.gif

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 14
(edited)

OK so apparently Z said she's fallen in love with Paulie. I can't even form a reaction to that.

ETA: Tiffany supposedly reported Day to the DR over the hair flip thing. I'm ready for Tiffany to go at this point. I know she feels hurt by the treatment she got but geez that's so immature.

I swear Michelle has been whining to James for like a half hour over him calling her mean. She's relentless!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK so apparently Z said she's fallen in love with Paulie. I can't even form a reaction to that.

I could. I laughed hysterically. Because that's going to end well.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She did? Meanwhile, on Paulie's end, he doesn't know if he would date her outside of the house, according to his earlier conversation with Natalie. This is sweet. I cannot wait for the end of the game, when Zakiyah asks Paulie to be her boyfriend and Paulie does a mad dash back to New Jersey. 

Also, Michelle is comparing Tiffany to Vanessa and has been saying that she's so much like her sister. Remember, this is the "super"fan who didn't watch season 17, as she just confirmed to James. And Michelle's also whining to James that he called her mean for shunning Tiffany. Hi, Michelle. Yeah, you are mean. Get over yourself. At the same time, I do think she's really insecure and seeing as she is the youngest in the house, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt because she still hasn't fully matured. But she is also still a grown ass adult who should know that what she's doing is not a nice thing to do. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 7
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's definitely not a strong player, I agree. She is making so many mistakes and she should be finding other ways to get along with people. She's not a great player which is why I'm fine with her not winning. She's not as good as Vanessa, because Vanessa was able to be a social player and she had allies fairly quickly. Tiffany is nowhere near that level. However, it's everyone else's irrational hate for her that makes me like her.

What gets me is, Tiffany has repeatedly demonstrated she is Vanessa Ultra Lite at best, yet the HatePack - especially Paulie - treat Tiff as though she's Vanessa incarnate.  It's like using a sledgehammer to swat a mosquito - and as a handyman, I detest the inappropriate use of a tool.  :)

39 minutes ago, J.D. said:

It would go something like this....

Nicole:  "Why did you come to the ER?  Whyyyyyyy?  Whyyyyyyyy?"

You:  "I twisted my knee."

Nicole:  "Whyyyyy weren't you more careful?  Whyyyy didn't you watch where you were going?  Whyyyyyyyyy?"

Then "F" word over abuser nurse Bridgette would walk into the room.

Bridgette:  "How'd you twist your fucking knee?  Get the fuck up on the table so I can take a fucking look at it."

(Sorry.  I'm bored).  :P

Fucking great.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She did? Meanwhile, on Paulie's end, he doesn't know if he would date her outside of the house, according to his earlier conversation with Natalie. This is sweet. I cannot wait for the end of the game, when Zakiyah asks Paulie to be her boyfriend and Paulie does a mad dash back to New Jersey. 

Also, Michelle is comparing Tiffany to Vanessa and has been saying that she's so much like her sister. Remember, this is the "super"fan who didn't watch season 17, as she just confirmed to James. And Michelle's also whining to James that he called her mean for shunning Tiffany. Hi, Michelle. Yeah, you are mean. Get over yourself. At the same time, I do think she's really insecure and seeing as she is the youngest in the house, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt because she still hasn't fully matured. But she is also still a grown ass adult who should know that what she's doing is not a nice thing to do. 

Michelle is the epitome of the girl who desperately wants to sit at the cool kids table.  

There are certainly personality types that are going to be the "cool kids."  With time, if you're not the one who is destined to be a "cool kid" you grow and learn that its okay....heck, its even better because there is so much less pressure to conform or less pressure to have to be a jerk.

My hope is that Michelle learns that it is okay to be different, nerdy and out of place and isn't using these same tactics at 40.  Because I've been around women that are 40+ and are still using the same games in an effort to be popular.  So many people that have gone on to do great things in the world were outsiders, and they could do great things because they saw the world from a different perspective.

If my friends love me, they know that they have to love a slightly unlovable, highly opinionated nerd with an offbeat sense of humor.  

• Love 12
(edited)

Michelle to James about cuddling Natalie in the bumper car: "Was it like a romantic cuddle or a friend cuddle? You know, like you cuddle your sister?"

What? We're not talking about Paulie here, ffs.

And then she asked him if he got a boner.

ETA: And here we go, now Nicole and Michelle are bashing Natalie to James. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
(edited)

Nicole is THE WORST. Her having the fucking audacity to say Natalie needs attention nearly sent me into a rage black. And then she's all, "I don't care at all. I just don't want her to hurt you." Bitch please!

The Natalie hate is so ridiculous. It reminds me of the Amber hate. These people (boys and girls) are jealous, that's all it is.

• Love 13

Michelle was rubbing James' arm during this convo. It legit made me want to vomit lol.

1 minute ago, J.D. said:

How old is Michelle?  She acts like such a kid.

She's 23. Which is young, but not so young that you have an excuse to be acting the way she does.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michelle was rubbing James' arm during this convo. It legit made me want to vomit lol.

Meanwhile, Natalie taps one of the guy's knees as she gets up off the couch and suddenly it's like she's rubbing up against them like a cat in heat. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She's 23. Which is young, but not so young that you have an excuse to be acting the way she does.

I'm 28 and I don't remember being that childish just 5 years ago.  She irks me.

• Love 3
(edited)

Between this Natalie-trashing, the stupid Giraffe cake and their general behavior these last couple weeks, I cannot with these women. I mean, Tiffany hasn't been a cakewalk this week at all (the hair-flip drama was painful), but they'd be driving me crazy also. I want to slap some sense into them, and I can turn them off - I don't have to live with them.

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 3.53.29 PM.png

This Showmance Drama is so ridiculous. Every time Nicole and Z are together, it's about falling in love with Corey/Paulie. When Corey/Paulie are together talking about their sidepieces, it's about when to cut them.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
(edited)
9 minutes ago, J.D. said:

How old is Michelle?  She acts like such a kid.

Michelle is 23. I'm around 22, so only a year or so younger than her, and I unfortunately know too many people like her. I know so many people my age who still go out at least twice a week to get wasted at a club and they have some pretty childish stories to tell. Some people take longer to grow out of their immaturity than others. 

LOL, Michelle wanted a showmance and she doesn't have one. I feel like she wants one with James, but he's not budging. Actually, I feel like she'd jump at the chance to have one with any of the guys. 

As much as I do feel a little bad for James that Natalie seems to be distancing herself, I actually think she might because she doesn't want the game to mess it up. She seems to genuinely like James and maybe she doesn't want to hurt him. Or, she's actually securing her spot in the game, because she's on the block and wants to make extra sure she's not going anywhere. 

ETA:

See? James gets it! He knows what I'm thinking about! Zak is just showing her true colours, and as much as some people may like those traits, I certainly don't like the petty, jealous type who feels the need to have a party for a stuffed animal. Zakiyah's blowout birthday week, followed by this, has made me just not like her as much as I used to. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Taken in conjunction with its situational context, this statement just shot me back in time to a college relationship which DID. NOT. END. WELL. AT. ALL.

Dear James: forget whatever it is you're doing, and RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL.  DO NOT SLOW DOWN.  GO NOT PASS GO.  DO NOT COLLECT $200.  DO NOT LOOK BACK.  JUST RUN RUN RUN RUN MOTHERFUCKING RUN!!!!!

Sorry.  

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program of dance music.

• Love 8
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

As much as I do feel a little bad for James that Natalie seems to be distancing herself, I actually think she might because she doesn't want the game to mess it up. She seems to genuinely like James and maybe she doesn't want to hurt him. Or, she's actually securing her spot in the game, because she's on the block and wants to make extra sure she's not going anywhere. 

Natalie is probably just as worried that James is playing her, but we don't get to hear her talk openly anymore with Bronte gone. James has protected Natalie, but she's never complained about him doing what he has to do to secure his spot in the game. If he can't give her the same leeway, or at least talk to her about it, it's on him.

• Love 4

Regarding Nat... I hope it's only game to secure her place.  I normally don't care for showmances, but I like her and James together.

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Taken in conjunction with its situational context, this statement just shot me back in time to a college relationship which DID. NOT. END. WELL. AT. ALL.

Dear James: forget whatever it is you're doing, and RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL.  DO NOT SLOW DOWN.  GO NOT PASS GO.  DO NOT COLLECT $200.  DO NOT LOOK BACK.  JUST RUN RUN RUN RUN MOTHERFUCKING RUN!!!!!

Sorry.  

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program of dance music.

Aw c'mon.... let him collect his $200.   :)

• Love 2