Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

They're planning to fight Frank and Tiffany. They seem to think they're going to break them down emotionally or something. It's hilarious. And from Paul's perspective he thinks he'll get Frank to throw HOH to him by pretending to be on his side when Paulie fights him.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm still baffled as to why they cut to fish as Frank was explaining to Bridgette/Tiffany where his "island of misfit toys" reference came from. Isn't Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer still on CBS every year?

Edited by TimWil

This fight will be stupid because there is no reason for it. Just vote Tiffany out, then take out Frank or Bridgette the following week. They claim to have the numbers so who cares if she puts up Day. I can't wait for all of them be to evicted. If Tiff goes and doesn't win her way back in, I will pray for Nat or Glenn to win.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They're planning to fight Frank and Tiffany. They seem to think they're going to break them down emotionally or something. It's hilarious. And from Paul's perspective he thinks he'll get Frank to throw HOH to him by pretending to be on his side when Paulie fights him.

I'm pretty sure Frank would love that and think it was just as hilarious as we do! And who cares about Tiffany? She's toast! But, oh yeah, Paulie does. 

I want to hear Da'Vonne talking to James about Paulie. She has to think he's ridciulous. And James had already mentioned his ego before.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

There is Nicole freaking out in the bathroom that Corey is mad at her. Who is the paranoid one in the house again?

I know Tiffany looks like Vanessa, but she is not her sister! STFU Paulie!

OMFG, Nicole is crying now!!!!! I can't deal with her.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

This explains everything.

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 8.23.16 PM.png

Awesome. So even Cody's brother is letting Derrick run his game, when he's not even playing and neither is Vanessa.  This guy is some piece of work.  Yes indeedy.  

• Love 17
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Did they sleep these guys alcohol or something in the DR? They're going crazy! 

If they did then I thank them!

They should definitely give them some booze tonight. Fuel this fire, Production!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)

These girls really think Tiffany should have been grateful that they "saved" her and now she's flipped to other side. They are feeding their own version of reality to each other.

Nicole still crying over Corey.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4

Corey wants Day gone this week. Nicole agrees with all his reasons but is afraid Tiffany won't be loyal to them. 

It was Corey out of the Showmance 4 that first saw the merits in keeping Tiffany last week wasn't it?

Day should tread really carefully this week

Oh, there is no doubt in my mind that Corey and Nicole will try to put out feelers about evicting Day. I just hope that Paulie is crazy enough in his hatred of Tiff to dissuade them, and James and Zak and Michelle still prefer keeping Day over Tiff. That's all I'm banking on. I'm also banking on Day not going off on anyone once she's on the block, but there's about a 0.02% chance of her actually keeping her cool. Yeah, Day is in serious trouble.

Meanwhile, the combination of Corey and Nicole is the absolute worst. Just terrible.

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, mooses said:

This explains everything.

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 8.23.16 PM.png

I have been gone all day and just caught up. 

If Cody Jr. was really worried about Tiffany and was listening to the advice Derrick gave him he would of then tried to get her out the last time he was HOH. So I don't buy this crap in the slightest. He has such a hate boner for her, I don't get it. I'm glad Frank said to him earlier that Tiffany is NOT her sister. Obviously he didn't listen. I hope someone finally compares him to Cody. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet, his brother came in 2nd place, and could of won the whole damn thing if he took Victoria, Cody Jr. knows that, so I don't buy this act that his family was proud of him for taking Derrick because he had a kid. Yeah whatever. 

IDGAF Tiffany is the best Tiffany. She's hysterical. You might as well go down with a fight, we haven't seen that in a long time on BB. A lot of the times people just lay down and wait to be evicted. Day is the main cause of why there has been SOOO much mistrust of Tiffany. I read somewhere else that her plan was to basically sleep for the first 4 weeks because she didn't want to draw any attention to herself, so she was so confused when all this stuff started happening because she was just trying to lay low. 

There are a few people right now that don't have a shot in hell of winning this game or getting to the finals. Natalie could make it to the finals being dragged there. Unless Cody Jr. & his allies win out, I can't imagine him getting close. He's become an insane person. I'm pretty sure Derrick & Cody are watching all of this in compete disbelief. I'm pretty sure this is NOT how they told him to play AT ALL. 

I think that our winner will be either Michelle, James or Paul. I think Frank could make it far, it's entirely possible he can turn this all around. 

Also, ALOT if not all of these people just have really bad game play. They are just SO BAD. It's unbelievable.

ETA: One of the reasons why Day has disappointed me so much is what other posters have said, there was NO reason for her to mess up the 8 Pack & Fatal Five. Why play with fire. There was no need. She is so unbelievably observant and is so spot on with so many things, but executes it all wrong. It's so frustrating to watch. 

Also, Production must be dying with all this Tiffany drama- I can imagine them just hoping and praying that if Tiffany does leave on Thursday she's the one that wins Battle Back. Her coming right back in, and possibly with immunity is their ideal choice I would imagine, she would cause the most havoc and destruction. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

I know this doesn't mean anything, but check out the Jokers daily rankings if you need a giggle. Glenn is currently higher rated than Frank, Paul, Michelle, Bridgette, Zakiyah, Nicole, Paulie, and Corey (in that order from top to bottom). And he's closing in on Da'Vonne. When the first evicted HG is more popular than you...

• Love 6

Is Day married?  Something she said per Joker's sounded like she was referencing a husband. I thought she was introduced as a single mother her first season. I remember her bundling her baby into a snow suit, and hoping the child didn't become hyperthermic. 

Natalie's called to the DR at 2:30 a.m their time while the rest of the house is asleep.  WTH?   Unless it's an emergency, BB that is cold!

Ok, so clearly I've missed a lot since yesterday afternoon. I see Day being turned on by a lot of people, and Tiffany's going to put her up? I'm trying to read up on Jokers to catch up. But, you know, any clarification would be helpful. Has Tiffany finally discovered that Day started the Get Tiffany Out train? 

(edited)

I am catching up, too.  I had to turn the Paulie/Derrick show off early last night.  

I have another question.  A post here said Nicole wants to be on Franks side.  Okay, good move for at this point.  Why doesn't she just do it, they are looking for numbers and they are both vets who need each others support. I get it that she and Cory are on the outs and he is with Frank (?).  If that is the reason, I have answered my own question.  She is so annoying.  Frank is looking for numbers to keep Tiff in, he needs you.   Am I missing something?  

ETA. She and James were laughing when she returned so no emergency.  Messing with her head?!  They were probably bored. Funny if that was it.  

Edited by wings707

So I notice that Nicole was crying over Corey, people were shit talking Tiffany as usual, and James/Natalie were being cute. 

I just can't with these people and their irrational hate toward Tiffany. They act like she betrayed them or something, when they actually betrayed her. They keep whining about how they've been so nice to her and look where that's gotten them. 

Nicole needs to get over herself. She's literally crying because Corey didn't talk to her once, it sounds like.

I'm kind of hoping Day goes this week. I know it's not possible, but it would be a nice change. She brought all of this on herself, and she deserves the consequences. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole needs to get over herself. She's literally crying because Corey didn't talk to her once, it sounds like.

I'm kind of hoping Day goes this week. I know it's not possible, but it would be a nice change. She brought all of this on herself, and she deserves the consequences. 

Nic did not cheer when Cory won veto.  He interpreted that as she didn't want him to save himself.  He avoided her after that, so more than one time.  She could have cleared that up easily but botched it which made it seem he was correct.  

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They keep whining about how they've been so nice to her and look where that's gotten them. 

There is some truth in that.  Tiffany did not go to them and thank them profusely, which she should have done. She had a golden opportunity to stop her reclusive behavior and join the strategy talks.  Be that team player who was worth saving.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is some truth in that.  Tiffany did not go to them and thank them profusely, which she should have done. She had a golden opportunity to stop her reclusive behavior and join the strategy talks.  Be that team player who was worth saving.  

I agree that Tiffany has not been trying as hard as she could be in being social with the other side. She could have helped save herself. However, these people were not nice to her and they were going to dismiss her, regardless. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Fantasy Time:  I would love to see Paulie, Day and Zak on the block together.  Won't happen,...but I can dream.

I couldn't stand Frank just a week ago because of all his misogynistic ass slapping and self righteous arrogance, but this week I find myself pulling for his alliance because Tiff's in it.  Tiff has been blacklisted for no good reason and Day and Zak are right there with him.  That, plus the other night when Tiff was crying and Day and Zak -- especially Day -- were laughing uncontrollably right in her face for an unnecessary extended amount of time,...that made me realize what insensitive Mean Girls they truly are.  And Day of all people!  We've seen countless DR sessions both this season and last season of her bawling her eyes out..."If it wasn't for my daughter, I wouldn't be here..." blah, blah.  I can tolerate the in-house laughing when it's deserved because karma bites someone in the ass, but again, Tiff did absolutely nothing to warrant her being their scapegoat, and so laughing for the sake of just being mean is unforgivable.  I cannot wait till the tables have turned and Day's bawling her eyes out.  Viva la karma--!!!

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 10

It's about time they did one of those comps where someone ends up wearing a stupid outfit for a week, and someone else has to do some kind of dance or recite some "Holla" -type phrase every time a buzzer sounds, and someone's tethered to someone else, and someone has to kick a ball into a hole 2000+ times in 24 hours, and someone has to....well....you get the idea.  They'd better do that soon before the count dwindles down to not enough people to make that interesting.

I also can't wait till they do the comic book character challenge and the one where they morph the HG's faces together.  I'm thinking those might be saved for roadkill challenges since there's nothing to reset.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Tiff did absolutely nothing to warrant her being their scapegoat,

Being mean is never warranted, ever.  She has to take responsibility for being an outsider though.  Too late to fix that now.  Her personality is not hard wired to do what needs to be done if it weren't already too late. 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Being mean is never warranted, ever.  She has to take responsibility for being an outsider though.  Too late to fix that now.  Her personality is not hard wired to do what needs to be done if it weren't already too late. 

How so?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, J.D. said:

How so?

Isolating, wearing sunglasses and hoodies inside, taking to her bed, not speaking directly to her source of upset taking everything personally.   Using Frank as an example.  He snapped at her when she lied about the wine.  He saw it upset her, went to her in the hammock to apologize only to find her unwilling to talk from under her hoody, pulled down over her eyes.  You have to be present in this game and finesse situations.  

I like her, this is not a slam but an observation. 

• Love 3

Seems like a lost cause for Tiffany. Even if she could get both Borey and Nicole to flip and vote out Day, she'd need one of Z, James, Natalie or Paul to avoid a 4-4 split.

Buyback should mean the end to the team aspect, right? Pretty please.

• Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Seems like a lost cause for Tiffany. Even if she could get both Borey and Nicole to flip and vote out Day, she'd need one of Z, James, Natalie or Paul to avoid a 4-4 split.

Buyback should mean the end to the team aspect, right? Pretty please.

Natalie is on the block so she can't be one of the votes to save Tiffany.   I think you meant Michelle.

I just don't see Michelle, Z or James flipping on Day at this point so I can't see Tiffany getting the five votes to stay, even if she gets Corey & Nicole to flip.   

Edited by CindyBee
(edited)
33 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I just don't see Michelle, Z or James flipping on Day at this point so I can't see Tiffany getting the five votes to stay, even if she gets Corey & Nicole to flip.   

Z would easily flip if her master Paulie told her to, which seems unlikely given his Tiffany hate, but since he's an arrogant idiot so it's possible. Michelle is hard to read but I think she is a potential flip because she seems to currently want Nicole to be her bff so if Nicole really pushes for a Day eviction Michelle would probably jump on board.

So yea I think there's a fairly good chance Day could end up evicted this week. It really just depends on if Nicole decides to really push for it or not.

I don't really care either way since I don't love or hate Day or Tiffany, but I think there's more drama in Tiffany getting evicted and winning the Battle Back. Plus she has a better chance of actually winning the Battle Back than Day. And as much as I grew to like Victor and even though Jozea brings the hilarity, I think it'd be such a dud if anyone but whoever gets evicted this week won Battle Back.

ETA: Apparently Paulie said he could see himself being Day's daughter's godfather. They have got to be slipping this guy drugs in DR or something!

• Love 3

Saving Tiffany last week was all about getting Frank out.  There is no passionate mission this week to flip so I don't see it happening.  She is an easy vote that will not cause drama.  Frank has been disarmed and that is almost as good as getting him out for the time being.  

I think the feeds would be interesting if Jozea or Victor returned.  There would be a mad dash to get him as an ally.  Paul would then have a rock solid ride or die and probably force him/them to take a side, skewing his strategy.  Damn it, I wish his talk to the camera was shown.  Hopefully we will see it on a show this week. 

The drama with Tiffany back will just be more of the same misery we have been watching, vitriolic hate.

(edited)

I just don't see anything worthwhile in Victor returning. He's a piss poor player and he'll likely just do whatever whichever man has the most power tells him to do. 

Jozea is fun because of his delusions, but he has no chance of making any kind of moves game-wise so boring.

Glenn returning would be kinda fun for a minute because everyone would be like, "Who are you again?" but the novelty would wear off real quick.

Day/Tiff returning is why they do buy back in the first place: the drama of a big house target coming back in.

• Love 5
(edited)
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just don't see anything worthwhile in Victor returning. He's a piss poor player and he'll likely just do whatever whichever man has the most power tells him to do. 

Jozea is fun because of his delusions, but he has no chance of making any kind of moves game-wise so boring.

Glenn returning would be kinda fun for a minute because everyone would be like, "Who are you again?" but the novelty would wear off real quick.

Day/Tif returning is why they do buy back in the first place: the drama of a big house target coming back in.

I am tired of the hate that surrounds Tiffany; I don't want to see more of that and she is an easy elimination and will be next out.  I am growing weary of Day, too.  She is not a good strategist.  Well she has no strategy!  She plays with her emotions with no thought to her end game.  If one of them come back nothing will change.  

New blood with a scramble to use them may give us more interesting feeds.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Good point, but unfortunately it's true. Z has no original thoughts, she just parrot Paulie's. It's really embarrassing. Although at least in her case there's a chance Paulie does actually like her somewhat, too. Nicole is obsessed with Corey and he doesn't give a fuck about her lol.

ETA: This reminds me of another Paulie gem. He told Paul that once Day is gone they'll be able to control the girls' reactions to things because they believe everything. Gross, but sadly true.

• Love 4
(edited)

Frank is apologizing to Z about the butt slapping and she's saying it's OK it's all good she figured it was just a joke. He brought up again how he felt close to them (her and Day) and that's what he does with his mom. Seriously why does Frank slap his mom's butt?! Is he a secret Calafiore?

ETA: Paul and Nicole were putting up the awnings and Paul hit himself with something and hurt himself so now we're on fish with no sound lol.

ETAA: Wow they went to Jeff interviews. Paul must have really hurt himself.

I just flashbacked it because I wasn't watching just listening at the time and the awning fell completely off and hit him on the head. 11:11 am on cam 3.

Feeds backs but none of them are on Paul and no one's saying anything so I don't know lol.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just flashbacked it because I wasn't watching just listening at the time and the awning fell completely off and hit him on the head. 11:11 am on cam 3.

That looked painful.  :(

(edited)

I guess he's OK since no one's talking about it at all right now lol.

ETA: He seems to have hurt his nose. He just came out of DR and seems to be using a paper towel to put pressure on his nose so I guess it's bleeding.

(edited)

There's always somebody getting hurt in that house.....  Bridgette and her ankle.....  I remember when Victoria fainted in the bathroom and the paramedics had to come in.....  Evil Dick didn't actually get hurt, but that's where he got the news of his HIV status.  What a thing to get called to the DR for.  

ETA:  Paul's holding an ice pack on his nose.  And since when does he smoke?  

Edited by J.D.
(edited)

Frank is talking to Paul about a girls alliance. He wants to talk to Paulie about it. @Katesus7 you called it! Frank is trying to get Day out this week. It'll be interesting to see if he can get to Paulie.

ETA: Frank and Paul were Walter White fans. Wow how shocking!

(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Good point, but unfortunately it's true. Z has no original thoughts, she just parrot Paulie's. It's really embarrassing. Although at least in her case there's a chance Paulie does actually like her somewhat, too. Nicole is obsessed with Corey and he doesn't give a fuck about her lol.

ETA: This reminds me of another Paulie gem. He told Paul that once Day is gone they'll be able to control the girls' reactions to things because they believe everything. Gross, but sadly true.

It's interesting how many viewers question Natalie and James relationship with a twinge of "how dare she!" or "poor guy" vibe, even after Natalie has said multiple times in various settings that she genuinely enjoys spending time with him and likes him.

Meanwhile, Paulie is clearly playing Z because he's said it, including having to keep the women close and needing to get them to vote against each other. And Corey has told HGs that him and Nicole aren't like that, while Nicole is clearly into him. But there isn't nearly as much outrage about Paulie/Corey just using the women and it's no one feels sorry for them. 

(I'm not necessarily talking about the discussion here - I've seen this more across other Big Brother gathering places.)

ETA: I read James told Da'Vonne/Z that they need to protect Paulie next week because he's the next target. I hope he's not serious - but I'm worried he's going to stick with Paulie/Corey now.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
(edited)

Corey's sleeping walking was 3:15 a.m BB time camera 4 but it wasn't much to see because Skippy wasn't in the right place at the right time.  Camera should have been on the outside of the Have Not room.  Still, he peeks his head into the Have Not room, has a brief conversation with Natalie then you can hear Frank off in the background trying to talk Corey awake.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 2
(edited)
52 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Is Corey still on the block?

POV ceremony isn't until tomorrow so technically yes.  Word is still that he is taking himself off where presumably Tiff will put up Day.

Edited by njbarmaid
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

POV ceremony isn't until tomorrow so technically yes.  Word is still that he is taking himself off where presumably Tiff will put up Day.

Wouldn't Paulie put up the nominee since he is HOH? Tiffany just won the POV, right?