Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Finale Special - Check Up With Dr. Drew, Part 1

• Start Topic

I don't even know why I DVR this crap. I've said before, when MTV KNOWS it's the last season, PLEASE get someone else to host the "check-up" and call these chicks out once and for all. It's quite obvious they don't want to upset "the talent". 

• Love 9

2 preview clips have been posted by MTV.

Skip to the end of the Jenelle/Nathan discussion to hear Dr. Drew ask with concern, "You have dyspareunia?"
http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/zpik4a/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-nathan-breaks-a-cardinal-sin-on-national-television

I'm sure TR Dues is going to love hearing that she was still in love with Jeremy during their relationship:
http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/reh0mx/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-is-leah-completely-over-jeremy

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

Jenelle gives off the vibe of someone who's had a xanax and a stiff drink. 

I'm sure she visited a local emergency room moments after her plane touched down at LAX.

• Love 4

Panda in that clip looks like he has no idea what to say, which is funny. I'm surprised he doesn't try and sit in between Nathan and Janelle like he did with Gary and Matt on TM Original's reunion. And as for the Leah clip.. I cannot follow her thought process when she talks sometimes. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm trying to calculate how much wine I should stock up on in preparation for Sad Panda and his bullshit.

Well, check out those clips. Looks to me like it's gonna be rough ride. You might need a lot. 

• Love 4
On 6/10/2016 at 10:26 PM, Katt said:

I don't even know why I DVR this crap. I've said before, when MTV KNOWS it's the last season, PLEASE get someone else to host the "check-up" and call these chicks out once and for all. It's quite obvious they don't want to upset "the talent". 

Wait, i thought there was going to be another season?!

On 6/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, BitterApple said:

I'm trying to calculate how much wine I should stock up on in preparation for Sad Panda and his bullshit.

I bought the largest (and cheapest) bottle of pinot noir I could find, and the best I can hope is that it dulls the pain, and makes it funnier.

I think I read Corey, Jeremy, Jo and all of their respective lady friends aren't coming. So no one is getting called on their shit, which is too bad.

• Love 3
(edited)

There is going to be another season, that's why I'm not expecting anyone to be called out, but, I'm hoping they will be when TM2 is finally ending and MTV doesn't care to keep anyone sweet anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Katt said:

There is going to be another season, that's why I'm not expecting anyone to be called out, but, I'm hoping they will be when TM2 is finally ending and MTV doesn't care to keep anyone sweet anymore. 

Edited by Katt
Somehow managed to quote what I was posting. :\
  • Love 1

Honestly though, I don't think it matters if Corey, Jeremy, Jo and the wives/girlfriends were there because Panda would never align with them and would always be on the Mom's side regardless of if the guys were stating the truth. I mean, last reunion he let Leah railroad Miranda and Corey about things. I don't think them being there or not would make a difference. A big favor ask to the moderators, is there anyway we can get a liveblog forum thread for the reunion? Pretty please?  

• Love 7

D'ya know what really got on my nerves in past reunions? Panda was always so ready to malign the dads and Barbara and stick up for Jenelle and Leah, barely even scratching the surface of their obvious shitty parenting. Not questioning why Jenelle chooses douchebags over Jace, not asking Leah whether she thinks driving her kids around whilst texting and high is a bad idea... Yet he always made sure to interrogate Chelsea over how many times she'd hooked up with Adam for the audience to collectively "tsk tsk" over, as though that somehow made her as much to blame as he was in messing her and Aubree around.

He always seems to focus on non-issues and completely gloss over the actual shitty behaviour. I wonder if they've all chosen a primate to yell when the questions get too tough this time around.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

D'ya know what really got on my nerves in past reunions? Panda was always so ready to malign the dads and Barbara and stick up for Jenelle and Leah, barely even scratching the surface of their obvious shitty parenting. Not questioning why Jenelle chooses douchebags over Jace, not asking Leah whether she thinks driving her kids around whilst texting and high is a bad idea... Yet he always made sure to interrogate Chelsea over how many times she'd hooked up with Adam for the audience to collectively "tsk tsk" over, as though that somehow made her as much to blame as he was in messing her and Aubree around.

He always seems to focus on non-issues and completely gloss over the actual shitty behaviour. I wonder if they've all chosen a primate to yell when the questions get too tough this time around.

I can't tell if Sad Panda does that to get a rise out of the audience or if he's really just that obtuse. It's like there's a room full of pink elephants waiting to be examined but Drew chooses to hone in on Chelsea's sex life. Jace, Kaiser, Addie, Ali and Gracie have all been the victims of neglect and endangerment, not Aubree. 

• Love 10

Of all the dads to go easy on, he chooses Adam. He doesn't seem to understand why certain things with Aubree involving Adam would give Chelsea pause, he's pretty much all like, 'well, Adam's here now at this reunion saying he wants more time, you should give it to him', instead of really asking the tough questions on why Janelle doesn't really parent Jace and whatnot. It's clear that Panda does not watch this show and only gets information from the clips the show plays before he sits down with the girls.

11 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

I'm new to all of this.  Can someone explain why Dr. Drew is called Sad Panda?

He tends to make a sad face when he asks a tough question. My big memory of it comes from a moment in TM originals season 1 reunion when Maci and Ryan had broken up and stated that they were never ever going to get back together and Dr. Drew made a sad panda face and said something of how it would be better for Bentley if they could work things out or something.  

• Love 10

I also remember him not batting an eyelid last time when Jenelle was talking shit about Barb's job and how she'd be saving lives (hahahaha). But Barb merely mentioned the fact that Jenelle hasn't tried very hard to get custody of Jace, and Panda was all "now that's not fair."

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm pregnant and can only watch it sober. Sigh. Drink for me, my PTV girlses (and guys)! 

Oh no, a Sad Panda special sober?! You are one brave soul. I'll happily drink your portion of booze and congrats on your new edition. Do you know what you're having?

• Love 4

Phoebe70, just watch the show. He'll ask a question and look so serious. You won't be able to get the picture of a sad panda out of your mind. He is such a hack, eager to diss Barbara and the dads, but will never go after Jenelle,  Kail or Leah. Chelsea has his number she doesn't put up with his questioning. Gosh he pisses me off.

• Love 14

I can't bring myself to watch these shows with Sad Panda. The BS is just too much- if I was drinking to get through, I would be passed out unconscious in the first 15 minutes.

I think there is a simple formula to use to understand Sad Panda's responses on this show- he knows which side his bread is buttered. -- MTV pays his check, so he will always be siding with the "talent" on TM2

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Oh no, a Sad Panda special sober?! You are one brave soul. I'll happily drink your portion of booze and congrats on your new edition. Do you know what you're having?

Thank you. A girl. We have an 18 month old boy. :) It's about to get crazy at our house. I'm due in 4.5 weeks. :) 

Watching TM2 makes me feel like I'm super mom (by comparison anyways), so that helps. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Predictions:

Panda will chastise Chelsea for not making more of an effort to inform Adam about the dance.  He won't put any of that responsibility on Adam or discuss the appropriateness of bringing his daughters to his stupid gym "competion" instead of planning age appropriate fun activities for them.

Corey/Miranda will be in the hot seat over making whateverhernameis carry the backpack.  But he won't ask Leah about the lack of breakfast, no packed lunches, lateness to school, hiking on mountaintops with no wheelchair, eating frosting directly from can, full fat sodas for the girls, living in squalor with trash strewn all about the house, smoking and texting while driving.  

He will applaud Kail for being a strong military wife who did everything all by herself while Javi was deployed.  "That was really difficult for you, wasn't it? Mmmhmmm" (insert sad panda face here.)  He wont say anything about how inappropriate it was to scream at Jo on his own front lawn because he was wearing sweatpants in his own home and didn't have Isaac ready 20 minutes earlier than the pickup time.  

Panda will probably give Jenelle the opportunity to outline all the symptoms of her medical condition and then agree that it must be hard to deal with custody issues while going through all that stress.  Will probably tell Barb she needs to be more understanding and try to communicate in a way that works for Jenelle, for Jace's sake! 

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Thank you. A girl. We have an 18 month old boy. :) It's about to get crazy at our house. I'm due in 4.5 weeks. :) 

Watching TM2 makes me feel like I'm super mom (by comparison anywasyys), so that helps. 

Aw, congrats! Don't worry, if idiots like Jenelle and Leah can keep their kids alive and functioning, you'll do just fine! 

• Love 4
On June 11, 2016 at 8:10 AM, CofCinci said:

2 preview clips have been posted by MTV.

Skip to the end of the Jenelle/Nathan discussion to hear Dr. Drew ask with concern, "You have dyspareunia?"
http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/zpik4a/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-nathan-breaks-a-cardinal-sin-on-national-television

I'm sure TR Dues is going to love hearing that she was still in love with Jeremy during their relationship:
http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/reh0mx/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-is-leah-completely-over-jeremy

Leah looks and sounds totally lit up in that clip.  I know, I know - monkey!!

And sorry if I'm missing something, but what cardinal sin did Nathan break in their clip? (that's how MTV captioned it).  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Watching TM2 makes me feel like I'm super mom (by comparison anywasyys), so that helps. 

Congratulations! Our board keeps growing. I remember a few posters  having babies back when we were on TWoP. 

I will be sure to have a drink for you! ;-)

26 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

And sorry if I'm missing something, but what cardinal sin did Nathan break in their clip? (that's how MTV captioned it).  

He mentioned Jenelle's weight gain.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Jenelle's weight gain. Which I think was a Neanderthal cop out for his lack of parenting. I'm not pro-Jenelle but I dislike men that critique a women's weight especially after having children when he never lost his precious "gym time".

Men don't seem to understand how hard it is to get the "body of their dreams" after having children when theirs are not effected by procreating.

i hate Nathan even more - still hate Jenelle - but I hate weight bashing especially when it was due to having children or hormones.

• Love 4

Eating microwaved hot dogs, laying around all day long and who knows what else (drugs and alcohol?),  likely caused Jenelle to pack on some pounds. 

Frankly, I think she looks good body-wise on that reunion couch. Nothing wrong with curves. 

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Eating microwaved hot dogs, laying around all day long and who knows what else (drugs and alcohol?),  likely caused Jenelle to pack on some pounds. 

Frankly, I think she looks good body-wise on that reunion couch. Nothing wrong with curves. 

I honestly think she looked healthy and cute for being ...eh...Jenelle. There's no denying she looks cute it's her personality and parenting that ruins it for me, but for Nathan to call her out on her physique knowing she looks great for having two kids annoys me.

we all hate her...I get that, but we can't deny that girlfriend looks good after two kids with or without the 30-40 pounds Nathan claims she gained. It was obvious he was desperate for something to say because he knew how bad he looked - in regards to his parenting.

im not gay but I'd take Jenelle and her 40+pounds over his goofy pony tail ass anyday!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4
(edited)

Re Leah's clip, she is now criticizing Jeremy about custody. Well, of course she is because the truth has finally slapped her in the face: Jeremy does not want her.

Leah cannot stand that she is not wanted by either Cory and Jeremy except for blow jobs and a quickie which she happens to equate with love.

It is ok to have T.R. on the sidelines just in case, but if either Cory or Jeremy wanted her back full-time, she'd drop him like a hot potato.

Dues is the transitional guy, as Roseanne Conner would say.

Scandalous.

28 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I honestly think she looked healthy and cute for being ...eh...Jenelle. There's no denying she looks cute it's her personality and parenting that ruins it for me, but for Nathan to call her out on her physique knowing she looks great for having two kids annoys me.

we all hate her...I get that, but we can't deny that girlfriend looks good after two kids with or without the 30-40 pounds Nathan claims she gained. It was obvious he was desperate for something to say because he knew how bad he looked - in regards to his parenting.

im not gay but I'd take Jenelle and her 40+pounds over his goofy pony tail ass anyday!

Well, that was just a snippet. Jenelle says shit to Nathan as well. In fact, she has gone on record saying horrible things to everyone including Barb. The woman Jenelle likes to cut down every single chance she gets. Jenelle herself has also attacked people on their apoearance. I am not about to defend her on that weight jab. It is the least of her worries.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Did Nathan just find out about this reunion five minutes before showtime?

I am morally opposed to flip flops when you are miles from a beach.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 8
(edited)

I'm two glasses of (barb) wine so far and can't watch until tomorrow morning ( working a late shift in my office) and looking forward to my peeps on here to fill me in..

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3

I don't like Nathan at all but dude, he really put the smack down on Jenelle and for some reason I feel he was not making that stuff up about her. Nathan probably did some crazy shit too but well, this is Jenelle's messed up life. Smh.

• Love 9