Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E15: LIVE CHAT: Reunion

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Crappy season, bullies, crappy, unmemorable winner, a million medevacs, now a reunion show that's featured more Sia and Drew than contestants.  And Jeff doing a horrible job acting like this was sprung on him.

At least we met Mark.

• Love 3

Thinking back on the vote, I don't know why I'm surprised that Michele won.  If you look at the make-up of the jury, she probably didn't need to knock out Neal (although it didn't hurt that she did).  Look at who you've got:

Cydney--last voted out, bitter at those who engineered it.

Scot--misogynistic jerk who wouldn't vote for any woman who would stand up for herself.

Jason--see Scot.

Nick--see Jason.  Oh, and fellow Beauty.

Julia--fellow Beauty.

So yeah, Michele pretty much had this in the bag.  Doesn't mean it doesn't suck any less.  She played a middle of the road game, made no significant moves that the editors bothered to show us, and won a million bucks.

• Love 7

I . . . wanna swing . . . somewhere else, to be honest.

Seriously, Michele winning is like Dana & Matt triumphing on TAR. Nice, but the others were more memorable, and she kinda lucked her way to the win. I don't think I typed her name once this season. And if I did, I probably spelled it "Michelle."

Oh, look. Probst goes to Caleb. Huge surprise.

• Love 3
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Thinking back on the vote, I don't know why I'm surprised that Michele won.  If you look at the make-up of the jury, she probably didn't need to knock out Neal (although it didn't hurt that she did).  Look at who you've got:

Cydney--last voted out, bitter at those who engineered it.

Scot--misogynistic jerk who wouldn't vote for any woman who would stand up for herself.

Jason--see Scot.

Nick--see Jason.  Oh, and fellow Beauty.

Julia--fellow Beauty.

So yeah, Michele pretty much had this in the bag.  Doesn't mean it doesn't suck any less.  She played a middle of the road game, made no significant moves that the editors bothered to show us, and won a million bucks.

I'm not surprised, though I got my hopes up by what everyone was saying about Aubry that I'd be wrong.  But I've been thinking a Michele outcome for a few weeks.  Still, kind of disappointing.

• Love 3

Not that I care much what Probst thinks, but I'm curious what his final verdict will be on this season.

Ignore the contestants some more and go into the audience!  Probst almost acts like he's trying to kill time.

God I'd love it if the bullies were ignored.

• Love 5

Sia fan here, I love her music and her quirkiness. That was sweet.  I'm bummed that Mark the Chicken got left there. Dude was tamed. 

Not excited about the winner. Bring on next season.

Just now, wallflower75 said:

Let's bring out the medical team!!  The real heroes of the season--yes!!

(And if we spend time with him, less time with the Bullies!!)

You mean the REAL villains :-)

So from this season, who is most likely to get a return invite-Caleb, Tai, Aubry, maybe Neal?  That's all I can see them bringing back.  Oh, and Probst loved Anna and said openly he hopes she gets a second chance.  Beyond that...unmemorable group.

Ugh, we are going to talk to the bullies.  Well, at least their time will be limited.  And they can make even bigger fools of themselves.

• Love 1

One last Quote of the Night from my wonderful, witty mom, when they first focused on Caleb:

Me: "What's up with his hair?"

Mom: "His hair, that's what's up."

Ugh...here they come.  And I'm sure their BS will get overshadowed by Tai screwing them over.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So from this season, who is most likely to get a return invite-Caleb, Tai, Aubry, maybe Neal?  That's all I can see them bringing back.  Oh, and Probst loved Anna and said openly he hopes she gets a second chance.  Beyond that...unmemorable group.

I would say Debbie is highly memorable.

• Love 5

I wonder if, in future seasons, any early boots will flat out refuse to show up at the reunion, even if it means being blackballed.  I think they get compensated, but really, what's the point of being Darnell or Jen with the bug in her ear or that other girl that was aligned with Peter?

• Love 2

I'm okay with Sia. She's quirkier than Lady Gaga, but she has a mystique. Like she'd turn the audience to stone if she took her hat off. It would have been better if she didn't give the money to Tai, but where else is she gonna do it? CBS and talk shows don't care that much about Survivor anymore.

Nice talk with Caleb, Jeff. Way to ignore Neal and Old Joe. Do you need mouthwash, Probst?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I want Jeff to ask Debby about her many, many occupations and talents. 

Yeah--why can't we talk to Debbie and ignore the bullies?  Let's talk to people worthy of hearing from.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I WANT CYDNEY INVITED BACK :(  AND I'M STILL UPSET AUBRY DIDN'T WIN :(  I'M SORRY GUYS for being such a brat.  I'm half in the bag

I feel it, Ms. Blue Jay

• Love 3
(edited)

Okay, if the only mention the bullies get is because of Tai outplaying them?  I'm fine with it.  Beyond that, move on Jeff.

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I want Jeff to ask Debby about her many, many occupations and talents. 

Spent too much time with Sia and Drew.

Bounty looks pissed.

Okay, everyone I thought would be getting airtime has.  And the bullies airtime was very, very limited.  Yay!

Who won again?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Are you kidding?  Jeff thinks Michelle is freakin' Parvati II.

(Lady Chatts quote, I think, not Simply Me.)

• Love 1
(edited)

HERE COME THE LIST OF DEBBIE OCCUPATIONS, ALL SHE CAN LIST IN 30 SECONDS!  Hope you guys PVR'd !

Spend time with Cydney Mr. Botox!!   Do it you Coward!!!!!!

Who gives a shit what Julia has to say (sorry KimberStormer) I know what she's about she's 18 and she's a fighter blah blah blah 

Let's please have a recap of Cydney's beauty this season.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6

I'm kind of loving the live chat with you guys.  I feel like we should pick another wednesday night train wreck show, get Previously's powers that be to set up a live chat for us, and bring drinks and snacks.

It's made this more tolerable.

• Love 9

Hey, Jeff actually is talking to other people besides the usual suspects.  Guess he had to talk to Joe.

I feel like if anyone other than the obvious contestants get invited back, Jeff will try so hard to make them happen.  Even Michele, who won!

Of course Jeff says next season is great. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I wonder if, in future seasons, any early boots will flat out refuse to show up at the reunion, even if it means being blackballed.  I think they get compensated, but really, what's the point of being Darnell or Jen with the bug in her ear or that other girl that was aligned with Peter?

They've shared this experience together, whether they were only there a few days or almost the entire time.  It's a chance to see each other in person, for those who liked each other, anyway.  That and $10K would be enough for me to show up even if I didn't get to say a word on camera.

Did Debbie just say that sanity is overrated??  It's official.  I love her.

You know, in terms of speaking time for those who got to speak, I think it's been fairly evenly distributed so far.

• Love 3
Just now, simplyme said:

I'm kind of loving the live chat with you guys.  I feel like we should pick another wednesday night train wreck show, get Previously's powers that be to set up a live chat for us, and bring drinks and snacks.

It's made this more tolerable.

You can join us on Fear The Walking Dead on Sundays it is a blast.  (but we are at the mid-season finale). 

• Love 1