Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Elodia said:

Just saw the preview on youtube. So all the "hush hush don't ask I will keep my health problems private"- talk only to be fully disclosed on the show? Seems the camera was with them on every doctors appointment. Who would've thought..   I mean, I wish her well, but playing with illnesses and using them as "click bait"... I dunno...

I, frankly, had enough with her and her mystery health problems when she was "tested" for Crohn's disease and went on to make a bunch of ridiculous and untrue comments about the disease.  She's full of crap and I'm out of fu$%s to give about her health dramas.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I never like to dimiss people when they say they are sick, but I've always gotten a hypochondriac vibe from Danielle.   I think she enjoys the attention.

Yep. Every year it’s something different. And it’s never just in the family, she broadcasts each little cramp she has. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Elodia said:

Just saw the preview on youtube. So all the "hush hush don't ask I will keep my health problems private"- talk only to be fully disclosed on the show? Seems the camera was with them on every doctors appointment. Who would've thought..   I mean, I wish her well, but playing with illnesses and using them as "click bait"... I dunno...

I willing to bet the only thing wrong with her is Attention Seeking Disorder.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

I willing to bet the only thing wrong with her is Attention Seeking Disorder.

That's what I'm saying.. if it was really that serious, you'd think they would prioritize health and not their vacations and MLM products. Though someone did state earlier that she would probably say "this or that product saved me!" It's probably those slim sticks or whatever the hell she keeps advertising on her IG story. 

I call total BS on whatever her ailment is. She probably has eczema or something. 

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, se0307 said:

I would say they are (and I don't doubt they will) but that article is 95% telling us exactly what is shown in the preview and 5% the writer finding one of Danielle's posts.  These rags annoy me because they so often rehash what we already know. 

• Love 4

I find it amazing (yes, being sarcastic) how some reality shows always have emergencies right before the season launches, or around renewal time for the show, to revive interest in viewers.     I really think the show cast think that we won't notice how well timed the season themes are that they publicize.      I'm surprised that so many medical offices and hospitals allow filming, especially during a pandemic.  

I guess that the shops, and medical places that allow filming are doing it for the free advertising.   

I looked at their FB on the trip to Williamsburg, and the masks were so loose that they didn't do anything, and were under their noses.    Most of the photos were without masks.   Now not only are the little ones wearing matching outfits, and Blayke, but the parent's outfits match too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I find it amazing (yes, being sarcastic) how some reality shows always have emergencies right before the season launches, or around renewal time for the show, to revive interest in viewers. 

It works, though. The Busbys social media pages are full with "I'm so worried about you, Danielle" and "get well soon" messages. It never fails to amaze me how the fans can not know that the show was filmed weeks ago. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Elodia said:

If I was in pain or feeling unwell and in need to see a doctor, the last thing I wanted would be calling a camera crew to accompany me to the hospital. 

As a healthcare worker, I have previously refused to take part in my patients' narcissistic needs to film themselves during their admissions and procedures. I tell them I'm in SAG, and they have to pay me union scale. I find it hard to believe that hospitals are allowing it. All requests for filming for public consumption have to go through the hospitals' Public Relations department for approval. Either TLC is making huge donations to these institutions for privileges, or Addumb is surreptitiously filming it himself. Either way, I'd be refusing to participate if they tried to involve me in it.  

Edited by eel21788
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, se0307 said:

I call total BS on whatever her ailment is. She probably has eczema or something. 

I'm starting to wonder if she is a drug addict. The number one abusers of prescription narcotics are stressed-out, suburban moms. They fake all kinds of "mystery illnesses" that require a vicodin or percocet prescription "just to get me through it until the test can be done," and then the tests never show any explanation for the symptoms. When they've exhausted the drug supply from the doctors for one set of symptoms, then they move on to another set of doctors with new symptoms. The process can go on for decades. Some people even undergo unnecessary major surgical procedures just to get their hands on the drugs (eg. "I might need heart surgery") She is really showing all the classic signs. Maybe were going to see a Very Special Episode when her sisters (Addumb and Mimi would be too oblivious to participate) stage an intervention for her, and she goes off to Betty Ford. 

Edited by eel21788
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

I'm starting to wonder if she is a drug addict. The number one abusers of prescription narcotics are stressed-out, suburban moms. They fake all kinds of "mystery illnesses" that require a vicodin or percocet prescription "just to get me through it until the test can be done," and then the tests never show any explanation for the symptoms. When they've exhausted the drug supply from the doctors for one set of symptoms, then they move on to another set of doctors with new symptoms. The process can go on for decades. Some people even undergo unnecessary major surgical procedures just to get their hands on the drugs (eg. "I might need heart surgery") She is really showing all the classic signs. Maybe were going to see a Very Special Episode when her sisters (Addumb and Mimi would be too oblivious to participate) stage an intervention for her, and she goes off to Betty Ford. 

That would really be the kicker. I would tend to agree with you, but she does seem fairly alert at most times. That doesn't mean that she's not on the hunt. But I do think a lot of it has to do with coming up with storylines. They're realizing that their kids are becoming uninteresting brats and that they're no longer going to be enough to hold an audience... why not fake another mystery illness??

• Love 5
On 1/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Whatever they get paid to shill, is always going to end up featured.   It's like one big infomercial, and everything on this show is sponsored.     Remember when they were 'partners' in the cycle studio?  And it turned out that they never were, and it was all for publicity.  

Just like the house story.  They had already bought the new house yet pretended that they were still waiting for the other to be fixed with the mold problem, when they knew they were never going back.

• Love 6
On 1/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Whatever they get paid to shill, is always going to end up featured.   It's like one big infomercial, and everything on this show is sponsored.     Remember when they were 'partners' in the cycle studio?  And it turned out that they never were, and it was all for publicity.  

Just like the house story.  They had already bought the new house yet pretended that they were still waiting for the other to be fixed with the mold problem, when they knew they were never going back.  I have lost total interest in them.  Adam is plain annoying and it is so scripted with everything they do now.  There is nothing really entertaining about the girls anymore.

• Love 2

Yes, I remember the rental house storyline, that they had actually bought long before the show was filmed.   It was also a lot cheaper than they said it was too.   It could be that since it was on the market for so long, that the price dropped, but it was a lot lower than what they claimed it was on sale for.    Then they've redone the kitchen, and the stairs, so there goes a few hundred thousand more.  

I hope they're at least smart enough to pay the house off.    Someday the money train will stop, and no one will want to sponsor them, or watch their show, and give them deluxe vacations, so they need to plan and work for financial security.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, se0307 said:

That would really be the kicker.

After the Very Special Episode where she goes to rehab, then we'd be subjected to the, "It's Not My Fault. It's a Disease," mantra non-stop. Then, she'd have to make the rounds to all the talk shows to bemoan how the healthcare system turned her into an addict, and she is the blameless victim of Big Pharma.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, eel21788 said:

After the Very Special Episode where she goes to rehab, then we'd be subjected to the, "It's Not My Fault. It's a Disease," mantra non-stop. Then, she'd have to make the rounds to all the talk shows to bemoan how the healthcare system turned her into an addict, and she is the blameless victim of Big Pharma.

Then, Audrey Roloff will be a very special guest star for a few episodes showing Danielle how essential oils can cure her addiction.  😂

• LOL 13

Can Adam's pants get any tighter? On Danielle's story yesterday when they were all dancing around the living room, I could swear it looks like he's just wearing Danielle's jeans. I guess she wears the pants in the relationship in many ways.

Also, why was he carrying Hazel around like a toddler? These kids are 5!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Danielle's Instagram hashtag is hilarious coming from her #maskup

image.thumb.png.dd2f439d4f68c5a95324584cbdf9576d.png

LOL I saw that too.. I bet she's just trying to be defensive since I'm sure people have/will come at her. 

• Love 3

So it looks like the twins are the only ones with their original "big girl beds". Parker & Hazel have the bunk beds, but why the hell does Riley have a full or queen size bed??? She's 5 and the smallest of all of them. I just don't get why they got rid of the beds they just bought so recently. Screenshot_20210217-123713__01.thumb.jpg.038692a896d295024e588152451b30a2.jpg

• Love 1

My guess is that the bed sponsor donated them in return for them being on the show, and probably another company has another type of bed they want to publicize, and donated the beds, and pay for the family showing them on social media, and the show.    That's apparently the same reason for everything to appear on this show.  

On most of these shows, I think the sponsored items are mentioned in the credits at the end of the show.   Then the family make their own social media ads, featuring stores, and sponsor items.     Or they show the parents shopping on the show at the store, and delivery, with the truck clearly labeled with the company name. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that the bed sponsor donated them in return for them being on the show, and probably another company has another type of bed they want to publicize, and donated the beds, and pay for the family showing them on social media, and the show.    That's apparently the same reason for everything to appear on this show.  

I'm sure you're absolutely right. Except we have zero clue who makes the beds and they just wasted a ton of money. I hope they're at least donating the "old" ones to a good cause. My guess is they probably ended up in her sisters' houses.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

If Riley has a double or queen bed, it's probably so it can be used for company.  One of our kids had a queen bed and it was used for visiting relatives.  We didn't have the luxury of a spare guest room sitting around.  Anybody know how many bedrooms the Busby house has?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

If Riley has a double or queen bed, it's probably so it can be used for company.  One of our kids had a queen bed and it was used for visiting relatives.  We didn't have the luxury of a spare guest room sitting around.  Anybody know how many bedrooms the Busby house has?

5 bedrooms/ 5 bathrooms

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I don't think any visiting relatives stay with them lol. Who would? Mimi can stay with the sisters and his parents seem to come visit so rarely that I doubt they upgraded Riley's bed with them in mind. They never consider anyone other than their little cash cows. 

• Love 3
On 2/18/2021 at 6:10 PM, riverblue22 said:

That's what my parents did.  My room doubled as the guest room.  So whenever we had a guest over, I had to sleep in my brother's room (he had bunk beds).  It didn't happen often and I had a nice, big bed, so I thought it was a win!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

As the Mills Family are with them, this is probably another TLC sponsored vacation (hence the masks). Life is hard, yall. They have to follow the script (Health scare - vacation  - vacation - health scare - vacation  -  vacation -health scare - vacation etc...) Seems like Mimi has been blacklisted since her DUI incident. But hey, someone's got to take care of the dogs back home, right?

Edited by Elodia
Had to add a few more vacations
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Elodia said:

As the Mills Family are with them, this is probably another TLC sponsored vacation (hence the masks). Life is hard, yall. They have to follow the script (Health scare - vacation  - vacation - health scare - vacation  -  vacation -health scare - vacation etc...) Seems like Mimi has been blacklisted since her DUI incident. But hey, someone's got to take care of the dogs back home, right?

They did say they were filming. I wonder what happens with the girls when filming stops forever. Will they automatically walk to the front of every line they see? 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 2/20/2021 at 10:17 PM, druzy said:

They are in Florida and are wearing masks and life jackets. 

image.png.af1cfd5739d1ee4cf3271a60b00d8487.png

Yeah they're above everyone else in Texas, so going to Florida of all places while she's "worried about heart surgery" was obviously the only option for them. Hey, at least they're wearing masks in this picture, but we all know how lax Florida is about their mask requirements. That's probably why they chose to go there.

• Love 4

My guess is that for liability reasons, the tour boat operators demand masks, and life jackets.      Can you imagine the legal liability if one of the tour customers gets Covid, or drowns?     

When they went on the dolphin watching tour in the Texas Gulf, life jackets (required in Texas for anyone under 13) were under seat cushions, and no masks.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that for liability reasons, the tour boat operators demand masks, and life jackets.      Can you imagine the legal liability if one of the tour customers gets Covid, or drowns?     

After this, I don't see how any tour operator would allow passengers not wearing life jackets:

Duck Boat Survivor: Captain Said 'Don't Worry About Life Vests' | PEOPLE.com

“I had my son right next to me. But when the water filled up the boat, I could no longer see," duck boat survivor Tia Coleman explained

By Maria Pasquini 

July 22, 2018 12:07 PM

While fighting to save her own life, Tia Coleman — who lost nine members of her family, including her husband and three children, after a duck boat capsized in Missouri on Thursday — was focused on finding her three children.

During a press conference on Saturday at Cox Medical Center Branson, where Tia has been hospitalized since the tragedy, the survivor recounted what was going through her mind when water started filling up the boat.

“I’ve always loved water, I don’t know if it’s a Pisces or what, I’ve always loved water. But when that water came over the boat, I didn’t know what happened,” Tia recalled, according to CNN. “I had my son right next to me. But when the water filled up the boat, I could no longer see. I couldn’t feel anybody, I couldn’t see, I just remember, ‘I gotta get out, I gotta get out.’ ”

After being plunged towards the bottom of Table Rock Lake, Tia struggled to reach the water’s surface.

“And as I was swimming up, I was praying,” she explained. “I said, ‘Lord please, let me get to my babies, I gotta get to my babies, I gotta get to my babies.’ ”

Thursday’s accident took the lives of nine members of Tia’s family, including her husband, Glenn Coleman, 40, and her three children: Reece Coleman, 9, and Evan Coleman, 7, and Arya Coleman, 1.

Out of the entire family on the duck boat, only Tia and her 13-year-old nephew survived. His mother, Angela Coleman, 45, and brother, Maxwell Coleman, 2, also died.

Tia’s other family members included Belinda Coleman, 69, Ervin Coleman, 76, and Horace Coleman, 70.

During the press conference on Saturday, Tia spoke briefly about her late children.

She described her eldest son Reece, who was autistic, as being “the happiest, sweetest boy you’d ever met,” USA Today reported.

Tia also described Evan, her youngest son, as being “extremely smart, quick and witty,” adding that her 1-year-old daughter Arya had “1,000 personalities wrapped in one.”

During a phone conversation from the hospital with FOX59 on Friday, Tia claimed that the captain of the duck boat “had told us, ‘Don’t worry about grabbing the life jackets, you won’t need them.”

“So nobody grabbed them because we listened to the captain as he told us the safety [rules],” she continued, adding that she believed “a lot of people could have been spared” if they had been properly prepared.

During the press conference on Saturday, Coleman doubled down on her claim.

“I felt like, if I was able to get a life jacket, I could have saved my babies because they could have at least floated up to the top and somebody could have grabbed them,” Tia remarked, according to CNN.

“Going home, I already know is gonna be completely, completely difficult. I don’t know how I’m going to do it. Since I’ve had a home, it’s always been filled with little feet and laughter. And my husband,” Tia tearfully said during the press conference. “I don’t know how I’m gonna do it.”

USA Today reported that Tia doesn’t “know yet” whether she’s happy to have survived the accident that took the lives of many of her family members. “There’s no way I should be here,” she said, according to the outlet.

“The only thing I can think of is that God must have something for me,” she added.

Edited by eel21788

I just saw the ad with her talking about maybe needing heart surgery... I call BS. There’s a clip with her wearing a Holter monitor, so maybe she does have some sort of an arrhythmia. And she might need an ablation for it, but it’s not surgery. They go through the veins in your leg and use catheters to go the heart and burn the abnormal area. It’s really safe, and most people go home the same day. My guess is, if she needs anything, that’s what she would have. It’s seriously not that big of a deal. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

I just saw the ad with her talking about maybe needing heart surgery... I call BS. There’s a clip with her wearing a Holter monitor, so maybe she does have some sort of an arrhythmia. And she might need an ablation for it, but it’s not surgery. They go through the veins in your leg and use catheters to go the heart and burn the abnormal area. It’s really safe, and most people go home the same day. My guess is, if she needs anything, that’s what she would have. It’s seriously not that big of a deal. 

Every procedure carries some type of risk. My mother-in-law had that procedure. Something got punctured and caused a massive stroke from which she never recovered.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't want to hear them complain that they are in quarantine and they are so inconvenienced because their kitchen is under construction. 

Their (probably) $50,000 kitchen.  Must be nice.    I watched some tonight.  When they went to see the dolphins no one had life jackets on.  And I have a question that has bugged me for years (I watch this off and on).. Why do they call Olivia "LU-LU"?

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Boston said:

And I have a question that has bugged me for years (I watch this off and on).. Why do they call Olivia "LU-LU"?

This is a pattern with their family. (It bugs me too!)

Mimi

Didi

Kiki

Lili

Ri Ri

Lu Lu

Bron Bron

Beaux Beaux

Old dog Maggie aka Mo Mo (they probably spelled it Meaux Meaux)

I wonder if they’ll start calling Adam “Dum Dum” someday. 

Edited by Lukeysboat
I forgot Bron Bron 🙄
  • LOL 21
12 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Every procedure carries some type of risk. My mother-in-law had that procedure. Something got punctured and caused a massive stroke from which she never recovered.

Sorry about your MiL, and yes everything carries a risk. Getting in your car and driving to the grocery store is also a risk, crossing the street is a risk. But we don’t always have that at the forefront of our minds. When it comes to medical procedures, we naturally worry more because it’s out of our normal daily life. But for certain procedures, the risk may be less than the risks we take in our daily lives without thinking about it. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

If the holter monitor had indicated any problem that would require any kind of medical intervention, the procedure would have already been done by now. You know we would have already heard about it if that had happened. As for the "I'm only 36 years old and might need heart surgery," I was 39 when I had my first pacemaker put in, and it probably should have been done 30 years earlier.

I stand by my original diagnoses: Attention Seeker versus Drug Seeker.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

I just saw the ad with her talking about maybe needing heart surgery... I call BS. There’s a clip with her wearing a Holter monitor, so maybe she does have some sort of an arrhythmia.

I saw just a tidbit of this last night.....I thought maybe her left breast implant erupted .

She's heading down the slippery slope that lands at "Kate Gosselin".

Edited by drafan
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, drafan said:

I saw just a tidbit of this last night.....I thought maybe her left breast implant erupted .

She's heading down the slippery slope that lands at "Kate Gosselin".

I must be blind I didn't know she had breast implants. I wonder if she had a tummy tuck too. Also, I wonder if her new Louis Vuitton bag is real. I think she has the POCHETTE MÉTIS Monogram Reverse canvas $2,050.00. You can see the strap in this picture in-between the yellow lines:

image.thumb.png.536c951af44f04565e2b435818d85cee.png

She also has the Neverfull which looks like it's real since she is carrying the shopping bag in front of the store (she must have gotten it in 2015 the packaging was changed from brown to orange in 2016 I think) but she also could be just posing with a LV shopping bag like a lot of the Influencers do.

image.png.80f9fe32d90bca984b59e3ace39a1144.png

I was going to post a picture of her with her $1,300 YSL bag but I don't remember the point I was trying to make 🙃

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I just saw the DVR picked up the 2 hr premiere.. sorry for being late to the party. Welcome back.

Let me say this - while only 30 min in...

1) I do not believe this family, extended family, quarantined without seeing each other, the whole entire time. They are just too stuck on each other. They just can't seem to function w/o calling each other for the simplest things. Were they cautious, stood 6 feet apart, masked , took temps,- something , probably yes. I think their "bubble" for the whole time was the 17 ( 8 +4+4+Mimi) of them. Maybe the rest of the episodes will change my mind.

2) I am so proud for the sisters saying they had other plans and didn't go to the beach.  It showed that they have lives too and further proved my point #1. They have been with each other so its time to be with friends of their own.

3) To be a Busby - one must ride a horse. So what if Parker is scared or doesn't want to ride? Its ok to be scared of something and/or wanting not to do something..

4) Hazel has had an serious eye issue since birth. Surgery while still a toddler. Yet, somehow the sunglasses were forgotten. I would think they would have several pairs ( of the kind that attach to the frames) - keeping one in the car.  And that should have been kinda at the top of the packing list - when she is outside for an extended period of time - grab the frames, while grabbing the sunscreen.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 10