Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E22: Lost in the Flood

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Good riddance to Dragon Lady Ruve.  So thrilled she is gone.  If only the same could be said about Damien Dahrk.  This season better end with his death, because I don't know how much more of him I can take.  In this episode, he added "altering reality" to his already formidable telekinetic powers.  He's now like the comic book version of Scarlet Witch, he can pretty much do whatever he wants.  Too powerful.

When did DD alter reality?

8 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

When did DD alter reality?

It looked like he made Oliver's arrows completely disintegrate, although I watched this episode online and wasn't 100% sure.  He said something like "oops, I didn't mean to do that".  I use "altering reality" as a general term for "all-powerful and can do whatever he wants".

5 hours ago, Delphi said:

In other news,  Merlyn was right.   Thea does look a hell of lot alike Moira "I'll burn your world to ashes" Queen when she's pissed off. 

I noticed that early on. The casting did a really great job with that Mother-Daughter pairing. Shame the writers threw it away. :(

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, blackwing said:

It looked like he made Oliver's arrows completely disintegrate, although I watched this episode online and wasn't 100% sure.  He said something like "oops, I didn't mean to do that".  I use "altering reality" as a general term for "all-powerful and can do whatever he wants".

I think he just exploded them. Extra-strength telekinesis, basically. I'd say turning them into flowers or birds or something would be altering reality.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I thought Ray was around Oliver's age, so a few years older. Felicity is older than the actress who is playing her and Oliver, Ray younger. Also Cooper and Felicity were in college together, they can't be more than a few years apart.

Ray is definitely in his mid-30s. He was 34 when he "died". There was his birth year and year of death on a sign when Felicity and Oliver came back to SC in the premiere. But Felicity dated him as an adult and a professional. I assumed Cooper was a few years older than her, since she was in college early and I believe Cooper started it at 18 like most people. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AyChihuahua said:

I think he just exploded them. Extra-strength telekinesis, basically. I'd say turning them into flowers or birds or something would be altering reality.

or MAGIC! :)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I thought Ray was around Oliver's age, so a few years older. Felicity is older than the actress who is playing her and Oliver, Ray younger. Also Cooper and Felicity were in college together, they can't be more than a few years apart.

As I recall, Ray was born in 1981, while Felicity, being about a year older than Emily Bett Rickards, would have been born around 1990.  So, not quite a decade older.

1 minute ago, johntfs said:

As I recall, Ray was born in 1981, while Felicity, being about a year older than Emily Bett Rickards, would have been born around 1990.  So, not quite a decade older.

I didn't remember they showed us his age, someone posted the clip though :)

Still I think Felicity and Cooper must be close in age because they went to MIT together.

13 hours ago, kismet said:

As much as the scene about the potential baby was hysterical and CuH & DS owned it - it did make me question does DS not really know a lot about the break-up? Because that was a major leap and a little too much excitement for DS to have knowing what a world of hurt FS was in post break-up to assume that she could be pregnant with her ex-fiance's child, and that DS should be over the moon about it.

I don't think Donna knows anything. I think it's partly because Felicity keeps her emotions close to her chest but also maybe she didn't want to tell Donna that Oliver has a child because it was a secret and she was respecting that. If she had told her about Oliver lying about William, it would open up a whole world of questions about why he lied in the first place and that veers too close to telling her he's the Green Arrow.

IMO, then, Felicity is OK with lies by omission when it's to her benefit? Or something? She dumped Oliver for the same thing, but she won't fess up to her mother, much less hold her mother's feet to the fire for lying about dumping daddy.
Her inconsistent stance here has me puzzled.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I didn't remember they showed us his age, someone posted the clip though :)

Still I think Felicity and Cooper must be close in age because they went to MIT together.

As I recall, in the first episode of the season, when Felicity and Oliver and coming back to Star City, there's a billboard dedicated to Ray Palmer listing him as living from 1981-2015.

And yes, Cooper may have been a few years older than Felicity, but certainly isn't in his late 30s.  Perhaps the recap writer meant twenties and just goofed.

• Love 1
Just now, The Real Chon said:

IMO, then, Felicity is OK with lies by omission when it's to her benefit? Or something? She dumped Oliver for the same thing, but she won't fess up to her mother, much less hold her mother's feet to the fire for lying about dumping daddy.

It's not her mother's business. Oliver didn't have to tell EVERYONE about the dumb kid. It would have been smart to tell his team, but he didn't have any moral duty to tell them (other than Thea, the kid's aunt). He 100% had a moral duty to tell his soon-to-be spouse.

And her mother most likely did the smart thing in telling her criminal husband to leave. Lying about it all those years was wrong, especially since that made Felicity think there was something wrong with her...but right then wasn't really the time for Felicity to deal with her mother on that.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, The Real Chon said:

That Oliver has a kid is not her secret to tell, it's not her kid, it's Oliver's. It's not Donna's business, she isn't the one in a relationship with her or Oliver.

She dumped Oliver because he wasn't a true partner for her because of his tendency to keep secrets. That wasn't the marriage she wanted. That said it puzzled me too that she didn't have a problem with Donna lying to her.

• Love 2

In the same way that Felicity understood why Lance lied to Donna for her safety, I think Felicity wouldn't be mad at Donna for lying to her about her father because she knows that Donna believed that Noah's choices could lead to Felicity being in danger and she was just trying to keep her safe.

• Love 3

In my mind, FS does not have an issue with lies in general. She's not a fan of them, but she understands their purpose at times. She has been keeping secrets and telling lies for 4 years now. The reason she had an issue with OQ lie by omission about the BMD was because he was cutting her out as a partner. It wasn't a lie for the greater good or to protect anyone even if in OQ's mind it might have started out as that. There was a point in the story when he should have told her when everybody was finding out. And then he went and sent the kid off without even talking it over with her. It was more than just OQ lying again.

Why DS chose to send away PapaSmoak I'm sure is very complicated, and we have only begun to scratch that surface. FS was a child at the time and discussing complicated relationship issues with your 7y old daughter is generally not commonplace or a good thing. However, FS & OQ were in a mature relationship, perhaps it wasn't his place to discuss the BMD secret before the kidnapping for reasons - but it certainly was his place to discuss it after the BMD fallout when she expressed for the second time her frustration in being kept out of the loop.

I know the show keeps on harping on the lying & lies, because its the simplest way to boil it down script wise. But I think it's more about OQ tendency to keep FS out of some emotional decisions, as opposed to OQ's penchant to lie.

• Love 9

Sorry to chime in late. The Survivor finale took a higher priority, and it was easier not to DVR three hours of crap as opposed to one.

Good going, Donna. You sent away a meat shield. Now I'm worried about her, because Dark is that big of an asshole where he'd kill somebody close to Oliver. Y'know, again. And he can't just crush Quentin's heart, so mindcrushing Donna would be the next best thing. And I'll give him this . ..  he's the most credible DC villain on TV. Better than Non, better than Zoom, and certainly better than friggin' Vandal Savage.

Would it have been easier to explain if Malcolm used a needle to dope up Thea? "Here, swallow this" doesn't work for me for some reason. And I'm hoping he bites it next week. I like John Barrowman, but why does he have to play a complete and total choad?

One good thing about the flashbacks is that they'll be ending soon. At least this part. Bring on Russia and the crazy beard!

• Love 1

The one big question that hasn't been answered -- how many years has DD been building the biodome ?  Because that would take legions of construction workers to build ?  No one noticed convoy of trucks or legions of workers walking into a sewer in the Glades ?  No one at all.  That seems highly unlikely.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

The one big question that hasn't been answered -- how many years has DD been building the biodome ?  Because that would take legions of construction workers to build ?  No one noticed convoy of trucks or legions of workers walking into a sewer in the Glades ?  No one at all.  That seems highly unlikely.

The #1 rule of superhero media is never, ever ask how the supervillain built his supervillain lair. It always all falls apart at that moment.

• Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Darhk was in Starling City last year (and, I assume, throughout s3 in the background), and HIVE tried to purchase the Markov device back in s2 (212, I think,), so I'm guessing they've been planning this ark thing in Star City ever since the earthquake back in s1. As for the how, besides the whole vague "HIVE is a secret organization" thing, I guess since Star City people are typically REALLY unobservant about evil villains in the city, they just did not notice. I mean, there has not really been a mayor long enough to monitor any of that kind of stuff. Plus, it's the Glades, it's probably the norm in that crazy place.  

ETA: Look at me, trying to apply logic here. Go with the other answers. Plot Magic.  

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

The #1 rule of superhero media is never, ever ask how the supervillain built his supervillain lair. It always all falls apart at that moment.

To be fair, we never really got an explanation for how the current Arrow bunker was built either. I know it's supposed to be Brother Blood's former lair, but I don't think it was that high tech and fancy.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

To be fair, we never really got an explanation for how the current Arrow bunker was built either. I know it's supposed to be Brother Blood's former lair, but I don't think it was that high tech and fancy.

Yeah, let's go with lairs in general. Except the Fortress of Solitude.

For example, and I admit I have a weird mind, I've often wondered how Batman avoids shorts and rust and such, since he has all that tech and machinery in a cave that is always portrayed as damp.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 3
(edited)

Since Thea took the yellow pill, does that mean that her DNA is scrambled now?  I don't remember how that worked...it's weird when you think about it.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ComicFan777 said:

Since Thea took the yellow pill, does that mean that her DNA is scrambled now?  I don't remember how that worked...it's weird when you think about it.

If you think about it, even a little, it all just falls apart.

• Love 7

Forgot to mention Ruve's death was, as commented, a lot like Tommy's. A more fitting end would have been if somebody took off her boots and proceeded to beat her to death with them.

ETA: In terms of being drugged, anybody want to ship Thea and Jax from Legends of Tomorrow? "Man, I can't believe Grey roofied me! Twice!" "Yeah, but did he make you kill somebody? Granted, she came back to life, but I'm still pissed off."

• Love 2
Just now, ElectricBoogaloo said:

So what exactly do these magic yellow pills do? Alex was super mellow but Thea was in kill mode. Oh, right. They do whatever the plot calls for. 

Just now, ComicFan777 said:

Since Thea took the yellow pill, does that mean that her DNA is scrambled now?  I don't remember how that worked...

*Bites tongue to prevent self from becoming known as the person who tries to apply logic to this series*

The pills only made people susceptible to commands. Alex was told to vacation in domeland with his girlfriend and that being part of Genesis was great, so he bought all of it. Thea was told that Oliver and Diggle were intruders and that they had to kill them, so she attacked/threatened Oliver. The DNA thing was not really explained well, but from what I gather, the ghosts themselves were the only ones with messed-up DNA, probably to make them less identifiable (especially if one of the ghosts is someone who is legally deceased, like Andy) and to show that HIVE was pretty crazy about how it does its crime thing.

• Love 3
(edited)

So if the yellow pills makes people prone to suggestion - the next question would be by who?  the person who gave them the pill or just anyone around them?  is that why Oliver was able to break Thea out of the brainwashing by pep talk because she's just prone to suggestion in general?

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

I loved Oliver's "well that's what you can get away with when you have somebody in charge of infrastructure" and I was like, " for the last three weeks". How long has Ruve been Mayor? A month? It cracked me up.

• Love 5

I also noticed the similarities between Tommy and Laurel's deaths and the end of Ruve. The daughter reminds me of a possessed kid from a movie like Children of the Corn. I'm not sure if that is intentional.

Loved watching Tom Amandes and Charlotte Ross play off of each other. I hope that Donna doesn't become a casualty although that would be too reminiscent of another CW show.

Also surprised that Oliver didn't call upon Cisco to find some answer to Darkh's magic but perhaps there wasn't enough time.

Cisco can stay on his own damn show, vibing away. I don't care if he is the 2nd coming of Harry Potter,  I'd rather DD win than have to watch him on Arrow. Honestly, thank goodness we have CuH sticking around because then maybe the Cisco name dropping about creating everything can stop.

• Love 5

I am just now catching up, so I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but...wow.  David Ramsey's stunt double was really clearly visible in that run through the biodome scene.  It was actually kind of distracting.  I'm like "wait, that's not Diggle...is that supposed to be Diggle?"

I must be the only one who hated Donna for making Noah go away.  Him reconnecting with Felicity was none of her damned business.  Even if she is worried, and didn't trust him twenty years ago, her daughter is an adult now.

I guess I can't be too mad because her intentions were good and of far more note, Noah didn't have to go.  Donna couldn't make him leave. It is for Felicity to ultimately decide but that goes for both Donna and Noah. 

• Love 1

Donna didn't make Noah go away.  He's a grown man and his connection with Felicity is between him and her and if he had wanted to stay he could have.  He had followed her all those years but he never bothered to make contact.

Noah only appeared when he and Felicity were fighting a cyber battle and he reconnected with her in order to have access to her company to steal something from her.  He did help her save Monument Point, but if he had really wanted to stay in her life, Donna couldn't have forced him to go away., It was his decision to disappear from Felicity's life.

Noah leaving is on him.

• Love 1

Between 421 and 422, Black Siren debuted on The Flash 222 as an evil member of Zoom's metahuman army. Therefore, I'm posting my transcriptions from that Flash episode as well as this episode...

The Flash 222 (Invincible) - Earth-2 Laurel Lance AKA Black Siren introduces herself to Barry/Flash and Team Flash:
Black Siren: "Why is it always so difficult to choose?"
Cisco (over comms): "Barry, what is it?"
Barry: "It's, uh - Laurel Lance."
Barry: "Laurel."
Black Siren (chuckling): "Laurel Lance is dead. On this Earth anyway. Poor Black Canary. Bye-bye, birdy."
(Cut back to S.T.A.R. Labs)
Cisco: "Earth-2 Laurel."
Wells: "You knew her doppelgänger?"
Caitlin: "We didn't just know her, we loved her."
(Cut back to street)
Barry: "So... what do I call you?"
Black Siren: "You can call me Black Siren. Zoom mentioned that you might be showing up."
Barry: "If he told you what I can do, you should look more afraid."
Black Siren: "And so should you."
Barry: "Tell me, why did you take down Mercury Labs?"
Black Siren: "Because I like to watch things crumble and fall. Guess what. You're next, Red." (Uses sonic scream to blow Barry backwards)
Caitlin (over comms): "Barry? You okay, Barry?"
(Black Siren continues to sonic scream at Barry.)
Wells: "Look. Anything over 200 decibels will kill a human."
Black Siren: "Was that too loud? Perhaps we should quiet things down a bit. (Hits and kicks a groggy Barry) You know the sad thing is, I think Zoom's actually afraid of you. I didn't think he feared anything. (Laughs) And you, you're hardly worth the chills. How many men did he send to try to kill you? Well, it's too bad. He should've just sent me, because that way you would've already been -"
(She's suddenly knocked off her feet and onto the street unconscious by a car driven by Wally West.)
Wally (to Barry): "Get in!"

The Flash 222 (Invincible) - Team Flash captures Black Siren and imprisons her in S.T.A.R. Labs' metahuman prison:
(Black Siren is trying to scream her way out of her little cell.)
Cisco: What's that? I can't - I can't hear you through the double-paned soundproof glass. It's - it's kind of hard to make out what you're saying."
Caitlin: "So should we tell Sara and Captain Lance about her?"
Barry: "No, I've seen what interacting with your family's doppelgängers can do. It's not even Laurel."
Cisco: "Nope. It's just a poor imitation. Speaking of, that was a pretty good Killer Frost you did back there."
Caitlin: "Guess I was in the right head space to play a cold, vicious killer."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Oliver Queen’s voiceover intro:
Oliver (voiceover): “My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal - to save my city. But my old approach wasn't enough. I had to become someone else. I had to become something else. I had to become the Green Arrow.”

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Curtis meets Felicity's father, Noah Kuttler:
Female News Anchor on TV: "Government officials couldn't confirm the death toll. However, various reports place the number in the tens of thousands. Evacuation efforts of the surrounding areas continue as -"
(Noah clicks off TV.)
Felicity: "What are you doing?"
Noah: "We can't afford to get caught up in grief right now. Now, I've bought us 24 hours by sending Rubicon's launch algorithms into an infinite loop, but if we can't find a more permanent -"
(Felicity hugs him.)
Felicity: "God, what am I doing?"
Noah: "It's okay, sweetheart."
Felicity: "Don't 'sweetheart' me. You don't get to do that, but you're right. I can't get wrapped up in this."
(There's a knock on the door, and Felicity opens it to Curtis.)
Curtis: "Have you been watching the news? I can't stop. Ironically, last week my mom was giving me a hard time about living in Star City. Between the earthquakes, the viral attacks, the homicidal super soldiers, why would anyone want to live here? It turns out we live in only the second worst place in America."
Felicity: "Curtis."
Curtis: "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had company."
Felicity: "This is my father - Noah Kuttler."
Curtis: "Noah Kuttler. Huh!"
Noah: "Curtis."
Curtis: "You know, it's funny because there's this super hacker who's wanted by the FBI whose name is also Noah Kuttler. He's kind of a big deal on the Dark Web."
Noah: "Honestly, I thought they could have used a more flattering photo for the wanted poster."
Curtis: "Wait, you - you're the Noah Kuttler? And if you're Felicity's dad, you were married to Donna, and you make so much more sense now."
Felicity: "Yep."
Curtis: "This is - it was a big mystery. I was trying to figure out, like, how Felic -"
Felicity: "Yeah. We have work to do. H.I.V.E. was behind the Havenrock explosion. They stole a cyber weapon called Rubicon and now are using it to commandeer the world's nukes. So we have less than 24 hours to stop it, or the world is going to experience the sequel to Wargames."
Curtis: "Actually, there was a direct-to-DVD sequel in 2008, but it was a bomb, too, so that reference still holds."
(Felicity's cell phone beeps.)
Felicity: "I have to go." 
Curtis: "Don't worry. Me and your fugitive dad have got this. He says, just realizing he said that out loud."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Cooper Seldon succinctly sums up his history with Felicity:
Darhk: "Mr. Seldon, pleasure to see you. Do you know what the best part about leading a prison break is? A long list of criminals that owe you. Amar, Brickwell, and now Mr. Seldon. It's like one-stop shopping for thugs."
Cooper: "I'm a hacker, not a thug."
Darhk: "Oh, turns out he and Miss Smoak have a history."
Cooper: "Just your typical boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy goes to jail for girl... boy tries to kill girl for money."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Oliver and Diggle return to the Arrow Bunker, and Felicity hugs Oliver:
Female News Anchor on TV: "A long-range ballistic KN-08 missile was responsible for the nuclear blast at Havenrock. The Pentagon has not further commented. FEMA and city emergency services personnel continue their quarantine -"
Quentin: "What's going on? What the hell happened in Havenrock?"
Diggle: "Darhk happened."
Quentin: "This city is starting to panic. Are they right to?"
Diggle: "Felicity's got it under control, but my wife and her top secret government agency's looking for a more permanent solution."
Oliver: "I cannot get in touch with Thea!"
Felicity: "It's okay. She got a hold of me. (Hugs Oliver) Thanks for not being dead."
Quentin: "Um, aren't we all going to be, if you're away from your computer?"
Felicity: "Curtis and Kuttler are dealing with Rubicon."
Oliver: "What did Thea say? Do you know where she is?"
Felicity: "It's not good news. H.I.V.E. has her."
Oliver: "Do you have a location?"
Felicity: "I'm tracing a signal. I should have taken more processors from Palmer Tech on my way out."
Diggle: "They made a mistake letting you go. They'll see it."
Felicity: "And if they don't, I'm taking revenge plan suggestions. Got it. Thea's message came from the intersection of Berkeley and Childress, right in the heart of the Glades."
Quentin: "I thought you said Thea and her boyfriend went out of town."
Oliver: "I thought they did. (To Diggle) Let's go."
Quentin: "I-I'm coming with you."
Oliver: "I want you to stay here. If this gets worse, the city is going to need someone to listen to that they can trust."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Oliver and Diggle find the secret entrance to Darhk's underground domed city, Tevat Noah:
Oliver (over comms): "Overwatch, are you sure this is the spot? There's nothing here."
Felicity (over comms): "That's impossible. Okay, not impossible, but my back trace on Thea's message has a 99.9999% accuracy rate, so unless this is part of the .0001 percentile -"
Oliver (over comms): "It's just an empty street."
Quentin (over comms): "Just look for anything out of place, all right? Whatever H.I.V.E. has built is probably recent, you know, new."
Oliver (over comms): "Is there supposed to be sewer access on the street?"
Felicity (over comms): "Not according to city plans."
Oliver (over comms): "Stand by."
Diggle: "How did H.I.V.E. build all this without anyone knowing?"
Oliver: "Well, doesn't hurt having someone controlling the city's infrastructure."
Felicity (over comms): "Can't find any public blueprints on file for an underground lair with a creepy sewer entrance."
(Oliver and Diggle enter Tevat Noah.)
Oliver: "Believe me... there are no public blueprints for this. Unbelievable."
Diggle: "Just like Mount Weather. Continuity of government facility built by FEMA during the cold war, in case of a nuclear attack." 
Oliver: "I think that we found the ark that H.I.V.E.'s been building."
(Cut back to Arrow Bunker.)
Quentin: "What?"
Felicity: "I lost their signal."
Quentin: "Well, get it back."
(She gets text message from Curtis on her cell phone.)
Felicity: "I have to get back to Curtis and Kuttler."
Quentin: "All right. I'll cover comms. I hear anything, I'll patch you in."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – In response to Curtis's emergency call, Felicity returns to the loft to find her parents squabbling:
Felicity: "What's the emergency? Is Rubicon still stabilized? Where is Kuttler? Did he do something? Did he - are you drinking a beer?"
Curtis: "I knew that being a child of divorce was hard, but what I did not have any idea about was all the yelling, the name-calling, the loudness. (Hugs her) You poor thing."
Felicity: "Oh!  What are you talking about?"
(Noah and Donna descend the stairs of the loft, arguing.)
Noah: "Oh, God, do you even listen? So I'm here to take her away from you?"
Donna: "Get out - get out of my brain. Honestly, my brain is -"
Noah: "Can we not with her here? She's here. Just calm down."
Felicity: "This really is the end of the world."
Donna: "When you tell someone to calm down... it actually does the opposite. Baby, I've been so worried about you. (Hugs Felicity) Oh, my God. Do you know I have called? I have called you a million times, baby. I have been calling and calling. Are you okay?"
Felicity: "I am. I'm fine. Just been a little distracted."
Donna: "With your father? Thanks for telling me."
Felicity: "I don't know. Everything just happened so fast."
Donna: "What has?"
Felicity: "Sit down."
Donna: "What? What?"
Felicity: "I have to tell you something."
Donna: "Oh! I'm going to be a grandma! I'm going to be a grandma!" 
(Donna jumps up and down in glee, while Noah shakes his head in the background.)
Curtis:  "I knew you had more than a bad burrito the other day. I knew it was more than that."
(Curtis and Donna exchange high-fives.)
Felicity: "Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. No, you're not. Okay. No."
Donna: "Baby! Baby!"
Felicity: "I am not pregnant. Is that the only news that a woman can have? The world is under attack, and I need my fa - I need Noah to help me stop it."
Donna: "Honey, what happened in Havenrock is horrible, but that doesn't mean the world is going to end."
Noah: "She's telling the truth."
Donna: "You know, I know - which she clearly gets from my side of the family, thank you. You know, I know when my daughter is lying, okay? There were plenty of times when she was a teenager, not that you would know."
Curtis: "Here we go."
Noah: "For once, this isn't about you, Dee."
Donna: "Oh, you're calling me 'Dee'?"
Noah: "There are nuclear missiles. -" 
Donna: "Are you calling me 'Dee'?"
Noah: "Targeted all across the globe."
Felicity: "Somebody stick something sharp in my eye."
Noah: "What happened in Havenrock is going to happen to the entire world."
Felicity: "Unless we stop it, which we will."
Donna: "Sweetie, why do you even think this is something that you can -"
Felicity: "Because I work with the Green Arrow, Mom."
Donna: "For how long?"
Felicity: "Three years."
Donna: "And you've been keeping this from me?"
Felicity: "Yes."
Donna: "Wow, I guess you and your father are more alike than I thought."
Felicity: "Mom."
Donna: "We can talk about it later, hon, after you... save the world."
(Noah and Felicity go over to start working on the computers.)
Noah: "Get in here."
Felicity: "Oh."
Noah: "Yeah."
Curtis: "The world's two best hackers side by side. This is history. (Off Donna's look) I mean, it's - it's no biggie."
Noah: "What just happened?"
Felicity: "Oh my God."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Damien Darhk expresses disbelief that Felicity and Cooper were once a couple:
Darhk: "Not that it's not scintillating to watch you type, but when exactly will I have Rubicon back?"
Cooper: "Hacking isn't as easy as waving your hand."
Darhk: "Oh, point taken. So you and Felicity Smoak - I just don't see it."
Cooper: "She used to be a lot different."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Felicity and Noah battle Cooper for control of Rubicon:
Felicity: "Every time I knock down a firewall, five more pop back up."
Noah: "It would seem that Mr. Darhk has a counter-hacker in his employ."
Felicity: "And he's good."
Noah: "Yeah."
Curtis: "Okay. I might have something. Now, until the FBI gets their way, smartphones are protected by encryption. If you don't enter your passcode after enough times, then the device bricks itself, right?"
Felicity: "Curtis, I don't even have the time to tell you that I don't have the time."
Curtis: "You just did. But here's the point. Instead of trying to break Rubicon's encryption -"
Felicity: "We make it stop working in the first place."
Noah: "You're suggesting as it is with a smartphone-"
Curtis: "We overload Rubicon with too many access requests."
Felicity: "And it shuts itself down."
Noah: "Unfortunately, I doubt very much that A.R.G.U.S. would leave Rubicon so vulnerable to such a brute force attack."
Donna: "Let them try. You're always such a stick in the mud."
Noah: "Yes! Let's all take hacking advice from a woman whose only use for her smartphone is as a mirror."
Donna; "Ha, ha, ha! So funny. Ha ha!  Not. Felicity may have gotten her brains from you, but she got her creativity from moi."
Noah: "Matching lipstick to lip liner isn't creativity, and while I may not be father of the year -"
Donna: "Oh, try the past two decades."
Noah: "I recently took a bullet for our daughter. Not metaphorically, either. By the way, a metaphor, it's a - it's a -"
Donna: "Oh, I know what a metaphor means - just like I know what abandoning your family looks like."
Noah: "Really? Because I remember not having much of a choice in the matter."
(Brother Eye image suddenly appears on all of their computer screens.)
Curtis: "Uh, Felicity?"
Cooper's Voice from Computers: "Hello, Felicity. Remember me?"
Felicity: "Cooper."
Cooper's Voice from Computers: "Your system is now under my control, just like Rubicon will be in the next 5 minutes. Once again, you lose."
Felicity and Curtis (looking at each other, simultaneously): "Oh... Frak."
Curtis: "Who is this guy, again?"
Donna: "Cooper Seldon, her ex-boyfriend. How could I forget?"
Felicity: "I thought he was dead, and he just came back evil."
Curtis: "Oliver, Dr. Palmer, this guy. You really have a complicated romantic history."
Felicity: "Not the best time, Curtis."
Cooper (over computers): "Be honest, Felicity, hacker to hacker. You prefer it this way, don't you? As it was meant to be? 'Once more unto the breach' -"
Curtis: "Is he seriously going full Star Trek VI on you?"
Felicity: "He shut our system down with a virus."
Noah: "It's an x-axis binumeric algorithm."
Felicity: "I know. I created it in college. Wait. How did you know?"
Noah: "Just because I wasn't in your life doesn't mean I wasn't keeping tabs on my daughter."
(Cut to Cooper smiling gleefully and pressing a button on his computer.)
Noah: "He's sending electrical surges to all our previous IPs."
(Electrical circuits spark.)
Donna: ""Aah! Whatever it is, it's working."
Felicity: ""It is, but it's pinging back to his location. You thinking what I'm thinking?"
Noah: "We hitch our own code on to the back trace."
Felicity: "Curtis, your Rubicon lockout idea. How long till you can get me an executable?"
Curtis: "Uh… 20 seconds."
Felicity: "Great. If this works, it will send the latest surge back to its point of origin, triggering Rubicon to lock itself out."
Donna: "I have no idea what you're talking about. Just get the son of a bitch."
Curtis: "Locked and... (Presses button) loaded."
(Cut to Darhk and Cooper.)
Cooper: "Got you.... Oh, no."
Darhk: "What is it?"
Cooper: "’To be or not to be.’" (Electrical surge throws Cooper back across the room.)
(Cut back to loft.)
Noah: "Did it work?"
Curtis: "I think it worked."
Felicity: "It worked."
Donna: "Well, the power's still on. That's - that's good, right?"
Noah: "Rubicon's offline."
(They all laugh in relief.)
Noah: "He's going to need more than some third-rate hacker to get it back up again, all because of you, sweetheart."
Felicity: "Thanks, Dad. (Donna goes upstairs) Mom?"

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Donna confesses to Felicity that she lied to her about Noah abandoning them:
Felicity: "What are you doing with my clothes?"
Donna: "When I get stressed, I - I like to fold."
Felicity: "Yeah. I know. When you two were married, it was like living at the Gap. Hey, what did Noah mean when he said that he didn't have much choice in the matter when he left? I always just assumed he disappeared."
Donna: "He didn't disappear, hon. I did. We did. I had a 7-year-old daughter, and I know all about gambling, and I wasn't willing to take the bet that your father could possibly change."
Felicity: "He let me believe that he abandoned us."
Donna: "Well, I don't - I don't know what to say about that, hon. I mean, I think - I think he just didn't want you to lose your mom, too. Hey, look at me. I didn't lose you. Did I?"
Felicity: "Never."
Donna: "I'm sorry. I love you." (They hug.)

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Felicity finally manages to make contact with Oliver, Diggle and Thea:
(Oliver, Thea and Diggle, who’s carrying Darhk’s daughter, emerge aboveground and watch a crater form above Tevat Noah’s collapse.)
Thea: "Well, it looks like the real estate value of the Glades just went up. (Off Oliver's look) It's called gallows humor."
Diggle: "What about everybody else?"
Oliver (sighing): "I saw Merlyn leading some evacuations. There must be other access points."
Thea: "Or Malcolm's underneath all that."
Diggle (indicating Darhk's daughter): "What about her?"
Felicity (over comms): "Is anyone there? Green Arrow, Spartan, Speedy? Hell, I'd take Malcolm Merlyn at this point."
Oliver (over comms): "We're all safe. Where are you with Rubicon?"
Felicity (over comms): "H.I.V.E.'s locked out. We're good."
Oliver (over comms): "The city's safe."
Felicity (over comms): "You sound like there's a 'but' to that sentence."
Oliver (over comms): "People still need saving. They still need hope."

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Donna asks Noah to leave:
Noah: "All right, I'm listening. Though, if you could keep the lecture short, I'd appreciate it."
Donna: "No lecture. Just a request."
Noah: "Uh-huh."
Donna: "Leave, and this time, don't come back."
Noah: "What?"
Donna: "You helped Felicity tonight. Maybe it was because you'd be nuked, too. Maybe it was a broken clock being right for once. Either way, we both know it wasn't you."
Noah: "Dee -"
Donna: "You know who you are. Are you really going to stand here - hah - and tell me that you've changed? You're every bit as dangerous to our daughter as the day I took her from you. If you care about her, you will walk away."
Noah: "After everything that's happened, she'll be crushed." 
Donna: "She'll survive. She's strong. She's my daughter. You can lie to her, but can you lie to yourself? Can you really believe that leaving isn't the best thing for her?"

422 (Lost In the Flood) – Curtis compares Felicity and Oliver to Donna and Noah, right before Darhk confronts them at the loft:
Curtis: "What do you think your parents are talking about?"
Felicity: "I'm trying not to think about it."
Curtis: "Maybe they're discussing that thing that Noah said before about not having much of a choice."
Felicity: "That's exactly what I'm trying not to think about."
Curtis: "Felicity."
Felicity: "Mm-hmm."
Curtis: "I helped you save the world. The least you can do is give me a little gossip."
Felicity: "Okay, fine. So apparently my dad didn't leave. My mom kicked him out."
Curtis: "Did she tell you why?"
Felicity: ""I think she didn't want to risk him hurting me. I mean, he could promise whatever he wanted, but he was a criminal - is a criminal. So he inevitably would have gone back to his old habits."
Curtis: "Mm-hmm."
Felicity: "What does that mean?" 
Curtis: "It just sounds familiar, that's all. The criminal who you don't think can change, the slightly overactive but understandable breakup. Just saying, you and Oliver, Donna and Noah."
(Donna enters the loft.)
Felicity: "Where's Noah?"
Donna: "He's going away for a little while."
Felicity: "That's what you told me when I was 7."
Darhk (opening the door and entering): "Boo hoo. Are you getting all weepy? Do you need a moment? No? Good. Because I need you to do me a favor."
Felicity: "Go to hell."
Darhk: "Why bother? I'm going to bring it to us."

Edited by tv echo