Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I don't understand their hatred for Shervin. How does him partying negate the fact that he's a nice guy? I see humility in Shervin that I don't see in any of the other cast. I'd like to know more about his life in Alabama.

Reza can burn puppies and Asa will find some way to justify it. 

Asa has crawled so far up Reza's ass she can mine his teeth for gold. I have often wondered if she spurred Reza's attack  on GG with Asa saying to Reza "Oh, I'm so concerned", "We need to do something", "She has issues", "Poor GG" and then Psycho Reza takes the bone and runs with it while Asa looks the good guy. While both are bad Reza's attack on GG was long,sustained and calculated, GG's was spur of the moment, hitting only after being accused of lying about RA. Reza's is more twisted and "radar pinging psycho" than GG's.

Shervin is the only one of the group I'd really want to be friends with rich or poor.  Sadly he and Tommy were the highs of the season for me. The rest of them can kiss off.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No, guys, GG admitted on the couch that she LIED. It was a very sad moment for me. I so wanted it to be true. Then to make matters worse, after the show, everybody was going their separate ways, GG went to Reza's trailer for a talk and begged his forgiveness. He was a stone cold asshole to her.  So when it was all said and done,  even GG ended up caving in to Reza. 

I didn't get the whole issue with the "sex tape."  Didn't GG tell her she heard about it five years ago?  

I felt sorry for GG in a way, because Reza is nasty and vile to her; GG tries to retaliate, and yet she's the one called on the carpet.  Why?  Because saying you have a sex tape is worse than saying someone doesn't have an illness, I guess, in other words, GG upped the anti with the sex tape nonsense.  That's why when a person retaliates, a lot of time they are the ones who wind up looking worse.

I have a feeling that Bravo might have approached Reza and had him suggest people for the show.  That's what he probably meant when he said "MY" show.  But still, it isn't "HIS" show at all because IMO, neither he nor anybody else in the cast could carry a show all by themselves.  Reza better watch his mouth, because Bravo could shit can Shahs and they'll wind up on WeTV along with the Millionaire Matchmaker.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

No, guys, GG admitted on the couch that she LIED. It was a very sad moment for me. I so wanted it to be true. Then to make matters worse, after the show, everybody was going their separate ways, GG went to Reza's trailer for a talk and begged his forgiveness. He was a stone cold asshole to her.  So when it was all said and done,  even GG ended up caving in to Reza. 

GG only said she lied about seen it/had it which she only said when she was in a rage about Reza's fake apologies, the initial statement was only that a dude at her gym was claiming to have the video not that she had seen it,

• Love 4

So, GG finally admitted that there is no tape of Reza blowing some guy at the gym and she did NOT have chemo.

Shervin is the most articulate of the bunch. The way he explained GG's "chemo" treatment and defended GG spoke volumes about the type of person he is. 

I truly believe the show can go on without Reza. It's not his show. He is so nasty and pretentious. I'm sure there are plenty of interesting Persians in Los Angeles.

Asa can fuck off too. She's not as enlightened as she wants people to believe. It was shameful the way she outed MJ by saying Shahs is her only source of income. Bitch, you're collecting a paycheck too.

• Love 7

This show could absolutely continue without Reza. His storylines were some of the least interesting this season. The storylines that I found most compelling were the dissolution of Mike's marriage, MJ and Tommy's relationship, GG and her RA, and Asa's caftan business. I rank Reza's foray into comedy and his surprise wedding with Shervin dating: stories too boring and contrived to pay attention.

I loved Shervin on the reunion. He was so articulate and concise when explaining the difference between GG's treatment and what is typically called chemotherapy. He was supportive of GG while checking her exaggeration. GG seemed to be receptive to what he was saying. Who could have guessed that she'd respond better to Shervin than being screamed at by Reza about lying about her RA and chemo?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

First, there aren't enough shut ups and go fuck yourselfs for Reza "Shah of Sunset: You're off the Reza-vation"  Farahan. This is not his show. His stand up is not funny. His surprise wedding was self absorbed and obnoxious. His messy shit stirring is infuriating and exhausting. Reza, not only, thinks he's the star of the show, he thinks he's the hero. Reza doesn't realize that he's Satan in Paradise Lost. Fuck him always and forever.

MJ can miss me with being angry that Asa keeps some aspects of her life from the cameras. All manner of Bravolebrities have kept certain things from being filmed. This is not a new or special request for just Asa. MJ has kept details of her parents' divorce off the air. I didn't know that MJ's dad raised her. I don't think he's ever appeared on the show. It's the same fucking thing.

I'm also glad that Tommy tried to reason with MJ. He's so good for her.

Reza didn't want Shervin, a person who has demonstrated that he cares about GG, to participate in their camping intervention. This makes no sense. Who do you think GG is more likely to listen to when she is being told that her alcohol and anger issues are concerning? Shervin? Or a mustachioed troll who has accused her of faking her illness and being a manipulative mentally ill alcoholic? The fact that Reza even attempted to make this nonsense argument out loud means that the intervention wasn't coming from an altruistic place. Reza's humanity switch is permanently stuck in off position.

Rezavation.  I see what you did there lol!

Either I missed it or don't care or both, but what is MJ's beef with Asa?  I'm not quite convinced it's jealousy, if anything maybe she's tired of Asa's schtick? Either way it sounds like it's been on simmer for a long time and I caught nearly every show this season.   Her dad has been on the show before.  It was one blink and you missed him segment of one episode, but in it she's introducing their relationship and explaining that he raised her.   In hindsight, Vida did him a solid.  He seems like the type of man whom Vida would've crushed the spirit out of had she stayed.   I particularly enjoy the visible discomfort Vida feels whenever MJ is moved to tears by the mere memory of the relationship she has with her father.   #scrabbledoublewordscore

5 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Alas, I didn't even make it past 21:00 last night. I'll have to call in sick today and hope this isn't one of Bravo's shows they rarely rerun. ;-)

Just a thought: Was it Andy who was blowing Reza in the Bravo employee's gym?

Ubi hope you feel better today.

Nope, each of them likes abs.

GG and the sex tape is a bit murky.   Version one has her being informed of the existence, but not having seen or been given a copy of it, right?  Then at the museum he flat out asks if she has the tape and she says 100%  Then at the reunion she says she lied.  About which part?  the tape, the viewing or the informant?   I wouldn't care except it's oddly specific.  Not:  you were cheating, you were kissing another guy (again).  But you were blowing a guy at the gym.   GG's problem is how low she'll stoop in an attempt to burn a bitch.  It's not that hard to do but anything that winds up making Reza look sympathetic?  Girl, why? 

12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm hoping people stay away from Reza's new show and that Bravo burns it off at 3 am. Also no one wants to see Reza play the Persian Madea.

um, girl I do.   If for no other reason than for folk to look at him like:

1365350937_Kanye-West-Blank-stare.gif

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RubberDuckie said:

So, GG finally admitted that there is no tape of Reza blowing some guy at the gym and she did NOT have chemo.

Shervin is the most articulate of the bunch. The way he explained GG's "chemo" treatment and defended GG spoke volumes about the type of person he is. 

I truly believe the show can go on without Reza. It's not his show. He is so nasty and pretentious. I'm sure there are plenty of interesting Persians in Los Angeles.

Asa can fuck off too. She's not as enlightened as she wants people to believe. It was shameful the way she outed MJ by saying Shahs is her only source of income. Bitch, you're collecting a paycheck too.

Well, not really, she never claimed she made the whole thing up, just that she never saw a tape or that she had the tape herself and there was her saying that the tape was 5 years old. And Yes, she did get "chemo" treatments. Shervin was correct, the dosage that those with RA, including GG, get of these chemo treatments is way lower than someone with cancer gets but they still make the patient feel like shit nonetheless, which he and the others do not understand/get.

I agree, Reza can leave the show and that Asa trying to making it sound like she is able to live off her kaftan/diamond water without her Bravo paycheck. LOL

• Love 4

Asa needs to STFU.  Vida needs no help from anyone to be an asshole, it comes naturally to her.  MJ didn't put any bug in Vida's ear, Vida knows she can say anything she wants and get away with it because she's an old.  And a horrible person.  Cannot be said enough.

Reza stays as another asshole…and once again proves that he doesn't give two squirts of piss about what GG said to/about anyone other than himself.  "You ruined my reputation!"  Really, Rez?  I thought you did that by cheating on your fiance at your bachelor party and by being a disgusting individual in general.

LOVED Tommy.  He needs to be on next season to continuously shut down Vida.  And maybe he & MJ will get a wedding special out of Bravo.  Despite Reza having his own dumbass show (which I will never watch), I'll bet he'd be butt hurt over it.  And could Asa be less convincing in her congrats to MJ?  Girl, just shut up.  Again.  Always.

• Love 7

bichonblitz:  After watching MJ  attack Asa & say she was done with her former friend, forever because of negative comments Asa made about her mother, but said nothing to Mike who spoke so disrespectfully to Vida at that bizarre cemetery "renewal" ceremony.. .....I don't think MJ gives a crap about Asa's business success or failure......but is jealous of the good relationship Asa has with her mother.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Rezavation.  I see what you did there lol!

Either I missed it or don't care or both, but what is MJ's beef with Asa?  I'm not quite convinced it's jealousy, if anything maybe she's tired of Asa's schtick? Either way it sounds like it's been on simmer for a long time and I caught nearly every show this season. 

MJ said that when she/Vida were on WWHL, I am not sure when it happened time wise, that Vida knocked Asa for using the show to shill different products. Asa said she believed that MJ influenced Vida into saying that and/or should have corrected her when she said it, like anyone could control Vida's mouth let alone MJ, as all the others tried to tell to Asa. There has always been tension between MJ and Asa though and it is because each wants the top spot near Reza's colon to be top female on this show. Reza loves to pit them against each other all the time, which causes problems between them.

• Love 1

MJ is jealous of Asa and anyone who takes away from her time with Reza. She didn’t want Asa as part of  Reza’s bachelor party so she threw one where Asa was excluded. She threw one for Reza with Go Go Boys ON camera knowing what a dog Reza was in hopes of Adam being embarrassed. She made fun of Asa’s party thrown for Adam Reza. She didn’t want Asa to officiate. She doesn’t care about Adam’s voice – she just wants to tear them apart. I’m sure she eats Reza’s ass on the regular. MJ is Reza’s Renfield. She would so carry Reza’s baby if asked. She’d want to go the old fashioned way of getting pregnant with Reza, IVF would be In my Vagina Farahan.

Asa tried to explain her issue with MJ and MJ just kept interrupting and switched it into Asa is mad that MJ did not check Vida.  The real issue is that MJ likes to exclude Asa and she does not help to heal rifts amongst friends such as Mike/Reza and GG/Reza because it doesn’t serve her own interest which is for her and Reza to end up lost and alone on some island with no hopes of rescue.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

MJ is jealous of Asa and anyone who takes away from her time with Reza. She didn’t want Asa as part of  Reza’s bachelor party so she threw one where Asa was excluded. She threw one for Reza with Go Go Boys ON camera knowing what a dog Reza was in hopes of Adam being embarrassed. She made fun of Asa’s party thrown for Adam Reza. She didn’t want Asa to officiate. She doesn’t care about Adam’s voice – she just wants to tear them apart. I’m sure she eats Reza’s ass on the regular. MJ is Reza’s Renfield. She would so carry Reza’s baby if asked. She’d want to go the old fashioned way of getting pregnant with Reza, IVF would be In my Vagina Farahan.

I remember on an earlier episode, or reunion, it was mentioned that Reza and MJ hooked up when they were younger; so maybe MJ never got over it. 

• Love 4

MJ’s father was on screen once….MJ was cutting his hair. In earlier seasons MJ had a few therapy sessions filmed. Vida left MJ’s dad for another man and abandoned MJ. She eventually moved 3 blocks away from MJ dad and MJ. MJ’s dad raised her and Vida dropped by once in a while to pick up MJ for a few hours. The criticism began then. Vida does not treat Mercedes poorly because she is afraid of being old and alone. Vida is simply behaving the way she always has. MJ will always have Vida in her life and will continue to allow her mother to treat herself, her friends and Tommy poorly. MJ is 40+ and will never break away – if she won’t stand up for herself she won’t stand up for her friends, husband, or child.

Also, I don’t think she loves Tommy as she will always be in love with Reza. If she were really in love with Tommy – they would be married already and trying for a baby. I think the baby desire is also a crock o shit unless it was for Reza’s baby. A woman of her age that really wants a baby would be changing her lifestyle and getting her body as healthy as possible for keeping a pregnancy – I don’t see MJ putting down the pills or alcohol anytime soon.

• Love 6

I just can't with MJ anymore. The way she got all pissy because Asa said Vida was a bitter old woman just got to me. Vida is a horrible vile woman who never says anything nice to anyone, including her daughter. She even put down Asa's art show. But with all the awful things Vida says, MJ gets mad about calling her bitter? I do not understand at all why people give Vida a pass all the time. She is an awful human baby and I hope Tommy keeps their baby away from her.

I love Shervin and how he can get a point across without screaming all the time.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Asa tried to explain her issue with MJ and MJ just kept interrupting and switched it into Asa is mad that MJ did not check Vida.  The real issue is that MJ likes to exclude Asa and she does not help to heal rifts amongst friends such as Mike/Reza and GG/Reza because it doesn’t serve her own interest which is for her and Reza to end up lost and alone on some island with no hopes of rescue.

I agree with everything except I don't believe that Asa plays peace maker either. Neither women check Reza's ass, both enable him and  both encourage his nasty behavior towards the others because it suites their needs to be on his "team". Oh and Asa has excluded MJ as well, it is a constant thing between the 2, with Reza using them against each other so they keep fighting over a piece of crap names Reza.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I just can't with MJ anymore. The way she got all pissy because Asa said Vida was a bitter old woman just got to me. Vida is a horrible vile woman who never says anything nice to anyone, including her daughter. She even put down Asa's art show. But with all the awful things Vida says, MJ gets mad about calling her bitter? I do not understand at all why people give Vida a pass all the time. She is an awful human baby and I hope Tommy keeps their baby away from her.

I love Shervin and how he can get a point across without screaming all the time.

I think it is because it came from Asa specifically (the "I can call her out because she is MY family but you can't no matter what" attitude) and because Asa does blame MJ for the crass things Vida says. Here is the thing though, had MJ called Vida out, corrected her, Asa would be the first in line to scold MJ about not "respecting" her mother! LOL The dislike between these 2 is real!

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

MJ is doing that thing where a person says only I can talk shit about my family. And that would be fine, but for the fact that both Mike and Tommy called Vida toxic and horrible to her face and there wasn't a peep out of MJ. Vida is by all measures objectively awful. Vida pulled a Kenya Moore's mom on MJ, abandoning her child while continuing to mix with the same social circle. Vida rarely has anything nice to say about anyone. The woman sucks. Asa calling Vida a bitter old woman isn't a dig; it's objective truth. 1 + 1 = 2. Vida is bitter and horrible. MJ is just trying to use this as an excuse to justify her dislike of Asa. MJ doesn't like Asa. She's never liked Asa. And she doesn't plan on liking Asa in the future. She needs to stop pretending that the two of them fell out because of what Asa said about Vida, Satan's chief lieutenant on Earth.

I bet Vida and Mama Joyce would get along famously. If we could get a haunting from Big Kathy Richards, this would be the trifecta of terrible parents.

• Love 9

I assume Reza's show is one of those 3 or4 episode filler shows Bravo does, but, if it's a real show, I hope he takes Asa with him. I can't stand either if them.  They can also throw in Zoila from Flipping Out so I never have to see any of them again. Asa also looks like she smells.

• Love 4
On 18.7.2016 at 5:54 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Lord, much as I should hate on the sad little man, I feel so bad for Mike and his shitty luck---he is just one walking bag of FAIL. Even when he finally scrambled into his pathetic little party at Kitson, 15 minutes before it was over,and so desperately unloaded all his basic Mexican shoes into Kitson, those editors just had toss in that snarky final screen cap about Kitson closing its doors not a month after Mike's big shoeline "debut"!

And then after alienating everyone last season defending her honor and his great marital love, he had to cheat on his wife Jessica and mess that up too? He's just such a goddamned fuck-up on so many levels that I don't blame her one bit for ditching his loser ass; the dude almost self-sabotages himself with his fail-whale ways!

Speaking of fuck-up's, as much as I hate her, I don't blame GG for staying away from Reza either. She deserves an apology for how rudely he dissed her on their vacation. Even if he felt that way about doubting her sickness, he was just so unnecessarily cruel about it.

Good for Asa finally addressing her own romantic situation---for those viewers who didn't see her quick mention of her man a few seasons ago, it was nice to see her at least acknowledge her arrangement again. Glad to know they're still doing well and are happy together. Not glad to see that she still wears that ridiculous gold chain muzzle/veil on her mouth.

Shervin finally found a nice lady who he isn't awkwardly insulting on a weird 2nd or 3rd date, wow! Good for him. Her hair is lovely, although she appeared to have the personality of a rock.

MJ gets a proposal from Tommy next week?? Awww...I'm rooting for those two.

I don´t think I´ve ever seen a post on any topic here that says literally EVERYTHING I was thinking about, until now. I agree with all of the above, nothing more nothing less. You even said the gold muzzle was ridiculous, that is so true!

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 1

God, REZA is such a piece of shit.  If Bravo is counting on his scintillating personality to carry their new show, they need to think again...and watch that big blubbering pile of nastiness on parade at the Reunion.

Edited by Nanny pants
Spelling
  • Love 5

Why does Reza care if the tape is really 5 years old? Was he with Adam 5 years ago?? And him saying it hurts his reputation? Child,please. You have no reputation. You're on a reality tv show!!!!! And you were quick to hurt GG with your ignorant remarks about RA. I don't have RA but I have the A! And some days it hurts like a mo fo and others are easy and pain free. Fuck off Reza. You're the mentally ill one writing notes and sending flowers. WTF? You're not sane. And it's NOT your show!!!!!! This show would be 1000 times better without that nasty troll. Just awful.

MJ is just Vida lite. Everything she does is wonderful and perfect......yeah sure.......

Love Shevrin. Love Love Love....The only sane one.

And much as I hate to side with Vida I think Tommy chewing on MJ butt was disgusting. That's what doors and privacy are for.

Oh and Vida? Watch some other shows on Bravo. You know, that job that gives you a paycheck? EVERYBODY shills stuff. That's the name of the game. Ramona Pinot, Skinnygirl, extensions, water,purses, makeup, they sell everything!!! It's not just Asa. 

• Love 5

Why didn't MJ call out GG on selling her hair extensions on camera?  There was an entire episode about her "business" (air quotes because I use that term loosely for GG).  BTW, MJ's red jumpsuit was not a good look on her, she will always get it wrong clothing wise.  I can't believe that Vida had nothing to say about what she was wearing.

Reza's fake tears...must have learned how to do that from the housewives, lol, they all dry cry.

Gee, such a cliff hanger for next season, will Reza and GG be friends again? Will Shervin still be involved with his Aussie girlfriend, will Tommy and MJ tie the knot and if so will Vida be there?  So many things to look forward to!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

God, REZA is such a piece of shit.  If Bravo is counting on his scintillating personality to carry their new show, they need to think again...and watch that big blubbering pile of nastiness on parade at the Reunion.

I cannot believe Bravo gave that turd a TV show of his own! When's the last time we saw him selling real estate?

32 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I believe Adam was in on it and actually did the writing of the letters. That long together the crew knows Reza's writing style and would recognize the letters were from him.

Were the letters hand-written? That hadn't occurred to me and would explain why Adam had no response to reza's reveal.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Jessica has had enough, at least from MJ! LOL Oh, and she says that Mike cheated on her the whole time, including after they were married and it was not a 1 time thing/mistake he and the others are trying to make it sound like. http://www.realitytea.com/2016/08/04/jessica-parido-defends-mj-javids-claims-laughs-insinuation-used-mike-shouhed/#/slide/1

This is the reason MJ gets on my last slick nerve.   What the hell are you defending, that your boy cheated? or that his wife has a right to set the record straight about the shit-talking ya'll keep doing about it?   I don't understand why MJ even has a dog in this fight let alone cheering for the wrong one.    Mike better figure out how to get her up offa Jessica today before she starts IG'ing the receipts.   I hate it when a chick is loud and wrong about someone else's relationship.   Worry about getting your old ass in the gym to help those ovaries out.   Messy bitch. 

• Love 10

Again, another reunion from which Reza escape unscathed. Four years I've been waiting for him to eat a big pile of shit and nothing came. Again. How does it do it? Seriously? What's his secret? Damn... the second he uttered "get off my show", which was glorious in its truthiness© and über disgusting, I was on the edge of the couch, ready to applause the first to tell him to get out of here and yet again, no reaction from anyone. WTF?

GG was on track this time, she had good and valid points from "he did this to you, he did that to you" to "do I have to cry to show I'm hurt" or something like that, I had hope but noooooooooooo... She had to crawl back in his ass at the end. That wasn't even a hide road thingy, she was really hopeful Daddy would take her back. For fuck sake woman...

I'm also disappointed with Asa. I guess she does hold grudges and never forgot nor forget when GG attacked her. Seeing her taking side with Reza was a low point. Even lower that selling diamond water or her priestess shtick and I have zero tolerance for those.

• Love 6
On 8/5/2016 at 7:48 AM, Ubiquitous said:

I cannot believe Bravo gave that turd a TV show of his own! When's the last time we saw him selling real estate?

Were the letters hand-written? That hadn't occurred to me and would explain why Adam had no response to reza's reveal.

They show the writing on one of the letters, actually cards, it was written entirely in uppercase.

To write as much as what was written one couldn't sustain disguising their writing style to fool people without tells. One reverts back to habit unless they do it alot.

GG was tipped off when she heard the letter was signed with"GG" instead of what she signs off with "Golnessa".

This is why I think Adam wrote the letters as Reza dictated the content. They know Reza's writing. He is as much of a sick fuck as Reza.

If there is a tape out there I hope somebody does post it. Screw Reza, serves him right. Besides it was before Adam so all Reza's bellyaching about it hurting Adam was bullshit. It was Reza's reputation he was fake crying about, the one that he has already trashed over the past 5 seasons.

Edited by Giselle
Because I had more to say.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

This is the reason MJ gets on my last slick nerve.   What the hell are you defending, that your boy cheated? or that his wife has a right to set the record straight about the shit-talking ya'll keep doing about it?   I don't understand why MJ even has a dog in this fight let alone cheering for the wrong one.    Mike better figure out how to get her up offa Jessica today before she starts IG'ing the receipts.   I hate it when a chick is loud and wrong about someone else's relationship.   Worry about getting your old ass in the gym to help those ovaries out.   Messy bitch. 

He needs to stop both Reza and MJ with the nasty comments about Jessica, not just MJ. Reza gets away with it because after he slammed Jessica he pandered to Mike's vanity by complimenting his looks. LOL

• Love 2
15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Jessica has had enough, at least from MJ! LOL Oh, and she says that Mike cheated on her the whole time, including after they were married and it was not a 1 time thing/mistake he and the others are trying to make it sound like. http://www.realitytea.com/2016/08/04/jessica-parido-defends-mj-javids-claims-laughs-insinuation-used-mike-shouhed/#/slide/1

These people have seasonal amnesia. Last season, GG spilled the beans that Mike and her sister had sex either right before he proposed to Jessica or right before the his engagement party. This season Mike peddles this lie that he cheated once and it was way before he got married. And then everyone is vigorously nodding their heads about what a terrible cow Jessica is because she didn't try to fix her marriage (which Mike broke) and was clearly a gold digger (what gold? She was a nurse who doesn't work and he's a realtor who sells shoes). They're all boo hooing about Mike's golden heart and how much love he has to give (through his benevolent and altruistic dool).

When it relates to Reza, these people absolutely have seasonal amnesia.

• Season 1 was Reza on his best behavior and he was still kind of an asshole
  • Season 2 Reza decides to go after MJ and outs all of her business
  • Season 3 Reza goes after Lilly
  • Season 4 Reza goes after Mike and Jessica and treats his own fiancé, Adam, like shit and humiliates Adam on national TV
  • Season 5 Reza goes after GG and claims that GG is faking having rheumatoid arthritis (if she had been faking having RA, she would have to have the world's worst case of Munchie Hausen Clausens)
  • Season 6 who's it going to be? Asa? Adam again? Maybe Andy Cohen? Ryan Seacrest?

I would have stopped having anything to do with Reza after season 2 when he lit into MJ, his friend of 30 years. Reza's only loyalty is to himself. Everyone else needs to keep their guard up.

• Love 6

I like watching the show, but after watching the reunion I can't stand MJ stupid ass! She is just like her hateful mother(controlling, jealous and spiteful). Tommy may want to reconsider. I also think Shervin and GG should dateI THINK HE WOULD BE GOOD FOR HER! 

I cannot believe that Reza keeps on calling people mongoloids.  It's like he wants to say "he's retarded" but knows that's not acceptable so he uses mongoloid as the closest thing he can use.  Of course he wouldn't say "that's gay", because that's oh so wrong.  Apparently calling someone a faggot is fine though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Willowsmom said:

Interesting since all  mongoloid really means is someone is Asian or looks Asian. So he's ignorant as well as stupid,

It's also degratory term used mostly in the past to describe people with Down Syndrome.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It's also degratory term used mostly in the past to describe people with Down Syndrome.

I'm aware of that. But it's only evil if we let it be. And it's because people with Down Syndrome have a vaguely Asian appearance.

14 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

I'm aware of that. But it's only evil if we let it be. And it's because people with Down Syndrome have a vaguely Asian appearance.

I disagree. We can't remove or negate the intent of the word. Reza used it as a put down, a slam against others and that, his intent, can not be changed or ignored.

• Love 2

Asa said MJ makes her money from being on the show.  I'll bet that's the case with all of them other than the new guy.   SOS is no longer about these peoples' real lives. It's about these peoples' lives as reality tv stars.  The cast makes up stories to stay relevant more than they seem to on other Bravo shows - generally speaking.  Not sure I care for that much.

I sense that MJ is using Tommy for this reason - at least partially.  He's a warm body, and seems to genuinely adore her.  I'm sure she loves both of these things but they aren't enough to sustain a relationship. I don't see it getting as far as marriage.  

• Love 2

Reza also says, when there's something his fat, ugly ass finds strange, "is that a white people thing?  Or, "is that something white people do?", which as a white person, I have always found bigoted and offensive.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Reza also says, when there's something his fat, ugly ass finds strange, "is that a white people thing?  Or, "is that something white people do?", which as a white person, I have always found bigoted and offensive.

Heck, in the US he's legally considered white.  The US considers him caucasian.

The person who coined the term Mongoloid felt that the Asians with those features were "degenerations" of Caucasian Adam and Eve. It was a common racial theory at the time, anyone who wasn't white was degenerate.  So even using the term Mongoloid towards Asians is acceptance that they are lesser.  Even in anthropological papers you don't see Mongoloid used much, most use the term Asian or Eastern Asian (to differentiate between Southeast .Asians)

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 3
On 8/5/2016 at 7:48 AM, Ubiquitous said:

He probably blew Andy, I mean Sweetie, or some other Bravo exec to get the show.

Won't watch it. Hope it tanks.

• Love 4
On 8/3/2016 at 5:11 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

No, she gave it back to Mike. Mike said on WWHL a few months ago that he was selling it to pay off the wedding.

Jessica has tweeted that her dad paid for the wedding. Did Mike pay for the reception?

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Jessica has tweeted that her dad paid for the wedding. Did Mike pay for the reception?

The cost of the wedding usually includes the reception and the bride's family normally pays for those expenses, so I doubt that Mike paid for anything except the traditional groom's expenses (if that). The groom and or his family use to pay for the liquor but I'm not sure that still applies or not. Much like Mike's claim that he only cheated 1 time before they were even engaged, I think his claim of paying for the wedding is a complete lie.

• Love 1