Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

@soapsindepthabc: Congrats to @dom_zamprogna & his wife on the birth of Adeline Pauline Sunday night. Dad reports, "Everyone's doing really well." 

Sunday was my birthday! Must be a sign, of, uh, something, right? #1 creeper fan.

Tyler's wife also gave birth to their second baby.

Belated Happy Birthday! 

• Love 4
(edited)

okay, they had to do this on purpose in this promo

"how do you top two GROUNDBREAKING shows*? With. NOTHING."

*are they kidding?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

The live eps were a total waste of promotion. Having Michelle Stafford say "live" a million times in the first five minutes of Friday's episode wasn't clever. I wish they'd done something special to make the episodes different. Having cutesy end titles didn't cut it.

I'm sure it was exhilarating for the actors and crew to get through those four shows, but what was the point?

• Love 6

okay, they had to do this on purpose in this promo

"how do you top two GROUNDBREAKING shows*? With. NOTHING."

*are they kidding?

Please please please let Liez find out what Anna and Sloane are doing which leads to one of them shooting her.

Wait, so it's Abeline and not Adeline? Did they . . . forget they kinda named their first daughter that lol. from the article:

Abilene’s sisters; Anbilliene

I know they call her Billie though but still it looks like the same name almost, heh.

Well either SID or MF have a typo.  I'm inclined to think the baby's name is Adeline.  I agree - the names are very much alike. 

Of course, the middle name - Pauline - is Dom's late mother's name.

• Love 1

The live eps were a total waste of promotion. Having Michelle Stafford say "live" a million times in the first five minutes of Friday's episode wasn't clever. I wish they'd done something special to make the episodes different. Having cutesy end titles didn't cut it.

I'm sure it was exhilarating for the actors and crew to get through those four shows, but what was the point?

Looking back, I agree they were a complete waste. Nothing special, nothing interesting. Annoying.

How can you say that when we got so many Nina and Franco scenes?!!!?!

But wouldn't it have been worth it if we could have seen Michelle Stafford accidentally poke herself in the eye or something? You know it would have been! ;)

• Love 4

NLG posted on FB that they had more rehearsals than they normally get for taped shows. I think we all figured that out, but at least it was confirmed.  So I guess the taped scenes are more live than the live scenes. 

• Love 2

Couple things today from the twitterverse. First, some folks are saying the show lost a bunch of viewers between Monday & Tuesday and last week was down again for the 4th week in a row. I couldn't find a link, maybe one of you intrepid folks will.

The second, admittedly funnier bit is, Kelly Thiebald tweeted about the unholy sex scene between her man, an ACTOR*, and HE, also an ACTOR*. Something to the effect of having a sad cuz she turned on the TV, and that she was just gonna get drunk to dull the sad of seeing her boo, an ACTOR*, do his job with Another ACTOR*. Oh and did y'all know, Kelly's an ACTOR* too?

*I was attempting an RC....did you get it? DID YOU??? ;)

• Love 3

She's over 30. Yeah, it's like she's re-living being a girl in her late teens/early twenties. I knew it bothered both of them, they said it at the event last year, but obviously this was over MW and TC at the time. But Bryan said that they're professionals, that it's what they signed up for. He actually at times seems more mature than her, believe it or not.

• Love 1
I looked up the tweets in question. Awkward, Kelly. Awkward. Both the sex scene and your post. I mean it's understandable. but awkward.

‏kellythiebaud: When you turn on the tv and wish you hadn't...

yea I shouldn't have [turned on GH]... Now I need to punch something or have a shot of whiskey

Well, if Kelly has a sad, we know whose fault it is, don't we, ulkis? ;-)

This post has been brought to you by the letters M and D, which stands for macular degeneration.  M-O-O-N, that spells macular degeneration.

Even sadder, isn't Kelly Thiebaud 30 now? She acts 16. Maybe her lack of maturity is a draw for Bryan Craig...

That's a bit of a complicated question to answer, because IMDB doesn't list her date of birth, but Wikipedia does: as August 28th, 1985, which would put her at 29 going on 30. However, she and Bryan did an interview with ABC Soaps in Depth last year (shut up! I still thought they were cute back then), where they said they were either eight or nine years apart in age (I swear it was eight, but it might have been nine), because he was born on October 27th, 1991, and that would put her over 30.

Of course, it's not like she's the only actress to ever hide/lie about her age, I just find it random that IMDB doesn't list her date of birth, but Wikipedia does, and it may not even be right. *shrug* I swear I remember a birthday picture for her on Instagram from two years ago, though, with the number 28 on a cake or something, which would make sense if she's 30 this year, although it could have just been a reference to her birthday being August 28th.

And I have just talked way more about how old KT might be than I have ever intended to. ;)

Speaking of our good friend Bryan, he has a few messages for the Twitterverse:

Bryan Craig @bryan_craig  ·  May 19

Dear asshole, I hope your enjoy all the stuff you stole out of my girlfriends jeep last night, including my 300 sunglasses

And a few messages for friends who, like him, also have a Corvette they treasure:

Bryan Craig @bryan_craig  ·  May 20

I just want to say @CorvetteMods has been the absolute worst / sketchy company I've ever purchased from , broken products/ terrible service

To all my friends and fans who own corvettes do not order from @CorvetteMods . You will be very disappointed

Re tweet  @CorvetteMods terrible service/ broken products

If nothing else, they're keeping me entertained on Twitter now.

• Love 2

The second, admittedly funnier bit is, Kelly Thiebald tweeted about the unholy sex scene between her man, an ACTOR*, and HE, also an ACTOR*. Something to the effect of having a sad cuz she turned on the TV, and that she was just gonna get drunk to dull the sad of seeing her boo, an ACTOR*, do his job with Another ACTOR*. Oh and did y'all know, Kelly's an ACTOR* too?

So apparently KT doesn't know how acting works.

A picture sometime doesn't always tell a story.

I agree, but these two have a pattern of bad behavior. They're very entitled and arrogant. It doesn't bother me quite as much from BC because I feel like there's still a chance he might grow out of it, but KT is far too old to be acting this way.

• Love 1

If you're supposed to be making BC and KB look bad by posting that pic, I don't see how you're doing so unless you're trying to make TP look bad as well because he looks just as bored and pissed off as the two of them do.   I have seen hundreds and hundreds of pics of different people (celebs and non) where they may (or may not be) for whatever reason having a good time and at any given moment they look annoyed, unhappy, frustrated, whatever.  A picture sometime doesn't always tell a story.  It may in this case, but again, if it is... it's not saying very nice things about TP either.

That's a perfectly valid point, which is why it resides in my outtakes folder rather than in my published set. I was sharing it more in the spirit of reaction GIFs in keeping with the current discussion on KT and BC's public personas--it seemed to fit to me. But better judgment should prevail--I'll delete the post.

(edited)

That's a perfectly valid point, which is why it resides in my outtakes folder rather than in my published set. I was sharing it more in the spirit of reaction GIFs in keeping with the current discussion on KT and BC's public personas--it seemed to fit to me. But better judgment should prevail--I'll delete the post.

I don't think you should delete it. It's funny. And yes, TP and LLC don't look super thrilled either. But they don't have a history of acting silly on twitter either.

ETA: I see that you deleted it. I think it was fine. They obviously knew pictures were being taken of them. But no big deal, either way.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

Aw. I miss Jax right now, and he was never a particular fave of mine.

He wasn't a favorite of mine either, but in the last year when Sonny was framing him and drugging him I started liking him a lot more. And he looks really damn good in this pic. I never thought he was sexy, he isn't my type. But yowsa.

I still have the SID in question where BC and KT were interviewed, it's 9 years. So that definitely puts her at over 30. And from what I can remember, she won't say what her real age is.

The funniest thing about those BC Corvette tweets was the company saying that his dad contacted them.

Aw, I missed the picture. Now I'm curious.

• Love 2
(edited)

Can you maybe PM me the picture, TheGourmez? I wanna be able to look at it when I need a laugh!

I still have the SID in question where BC and KT were interviewed, it's 9 years. So that definitely puts her at over 30. And from what I can remember, she won't say what her real age is.

If she's willing to say her and BC are 9 years apart and we know BC's birthday then we know how old she is, so it's so stupid that she won't say. These two are so dumb! It fulls me with so much joy!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
(edited)

He wasn't a favorite of mine either, but in the last year when Sonny was framing him and drugging him I started liking him a lot more. And he looks really damn good in this pic. I never thought he was sexy, he isn't my type. But yowsa.

The funniest thing about those BC Corvette tweets was the company saying that his dad contacted them.

Aw, I missed the picture. Now I'm curious.

It was just them looking at the camera, his arm was around her, looking like they were the cool couple in a school production of Grease or something, heh. I don't even think they looked particularly "I am too cool to be here", but they did leave 10 minutes later after the picture was taken and never came back.

Ingo has definitely got much better looking with age, imo.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I was honestly considering making their heads in that picture my next avatar.

Dear asshole, I hope your enjoy all the stuff you stole out of my girlfriends jeep last night, including my 300 sunglasses

Classic BrittMor

• Love 9
(edited)

So Mama Craig is fighting with fans on Twitter, and now Daddy Craig is contacting a company on his grown ### sons's behalf . . . Can Tony take that whole family, including Kelly, to Amsterdam with him?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

And we thought Ron's Twitter behavior was ridiculous...Kelly, Bryan, hell, the entire Craig family, are putting him to shame now. 

• Love 2

I took the 300 sunglasses to mean $300 sunglasses, I think he didn't out the dollar sign.

Aww  at Ingo's picture of KMc and he has another of Derk Cheetwood and his family visiting too.

Meanwhile, KA's in an airport bathroom with her makeup strewn across the counter, giving herself a pedicure.

Umm...that's just not sanitary....

KMc RT'd someone who said that Robin is in Hawaii with Jax and I approve of that message.

• Love 9