Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

When they give us airdates and I'll be back for that and for Liz's downfall.

Right? It feels weird that I'm about to care enough to actually watch again. Baby steps, I guess! 

• Love 2

It is a bait and switch, but I'm only taking the bait, not hanging around.

Yep. In the past, I would have started watching early to figure out the lay of the land. With social media, this site and ones like it I and others know exactly what's going on. I don't have to watch until what I want to see airs on screen.

I'm going to check out Audrey on Friday but care less about Liz or Jakeson's wedding. I don't care one iota about the Dante/Valerie fallout and I care even less about what happens with Dillon, Lulu, Patrick, Sam, Nik and Greenlee.

I'm not in, until they start actively looking for my girl.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 2

New promo. Why does the Dante/Val reveal look underwhelming? Dom looks like he took sleeping pills before the scene.

https://twitter.com/generalhospital/status/659048892915314688

Dom has increasingly looked like ever since Lulu's return from her adventure with Dillon.  This reveal needs to happen - really needs to happen.   Besides, then maybe Dante can shave and move on from his rumpled look.  He's starting to look like a homeless man.  Oops - maybe the homeless look is foreshadowing. 

For those of you in the NYC area who watch GH at 3 via ABC/7 NYC, it will be pre-empted for coverage of Officer Holder's funeral. It will be broadcast late tonight at 1:05am (technically, Thursday). I'll be watching on my iPad on WATCH ABC, but it doesn't come on until after 8pm. Maybe it's available earlier online.

With all these Scorpios in town, maybe someone will free Mac from the closet he's been locked in!

He is the only one who didn't give a damn about Sabrina!

If he strolled by her and mumbled something like, "Pregnant again, eh?", I would laugh my ass off.

• Love 4

I love TR and Robert and I like Robin but this honestly doesn't entice to start watching again. I've been burned by soaps once too many times these past couple of years.

• Love 2

I love TR and Robert and I like Robin but this honestly doesn't entice to start watching again. I've been burned by soaps once too many times these past couple of years.

Honestly GH hs disappointed me so much the past 15 years I can't bring myself to get excited lol.

• Love 2

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Tristan is coming back!!!!!

Seriously?

Oh, happy day! TR/Robert is coming back.

Really?

No way!

[little voice of someone who has been burned before] His phrase "visiting" makes me nervous. I hope it's for longer than a few days. And that we get some awesome Anna and Robert scenes [/voice of someone who as been burned before]

Barring any curveballs, viewing party at my house!!! I stock a mean bar, if I do say so myself.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 3

I'm glad, but I'm not super excited? I don't have high expectations at all. I'm just glad it seems like when they re-signed FH it seems that they actually do want to keep her, given Anna got a house, and Kim and Tristan back for a bit.

• Love 5

I'm glad, but I'm not super excited? I don't have high expectations at all. I'm just glad it seems like when they re-signed FH it seems that they actually do want to keep her, given Anna got a house, and Kim and Tristan back for a bit.

I'm with you. It's not like we suddenly have the best storytelling or writers. But I got my favs back. That's enough!

• Love 2

Yeah, it definitely sounds like a visit (and as I mentioned yesterday, the timing of this was very specific - "Tristan's back in December, start watching now, fall in love with GH!"), but I'm still happy we're gonna see him.

• Love 5

I know I've been burned 1,000 times by this show. But the teen ager in me can't help but be excited. I've waited out this couple for as long as I can remember.

A month ago in a magazine interview, Finola said she wanted three things - a home, a job, and a love interest. Guess those may have been the three things she asked for in contract re-negotiations.

So far she's go the house.

Now Robert's coming back!

Yes!!

• Love 5

Damn, this FAKATA show! Robin and Roberts are back. If an intern is reading this, please go look at our fanfic and see how cmahorror writes the Scorpios. Lol. I also give you permission to steal a couple of her iseas.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! TR is the sexiest guy on the soap by a mile.

I know! When he smiles, I smile and my heart skips a beat.

Oh happy day, oh happy day....

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3

In anticipation and honor of Kimberly's and Tristan's upcoming returns, I'm going to re-watch The Asian Quarter storyline over the course of next month. In case anyone else is interested, here's a playlist of it in its entirety:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL43A821E6B8599847

It has some hokey moments. And some cloying ones. And some flat out cringe-worthy ones. But at least the good guys are good guys, the bad guys are bad guys, and everyone who we see be killed stays dead.

I'll probably post some comments in the 80s viewing party thread.

• Love 7

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! TR is the sexiest guy on the soap by a mile.

Even at his age and in his health now, I think Stuart Damon and TR could STILL join forces and show the younger guys how it's done.

• Love 2

I'm so flipping excited that my Scorpios are coming back!!!

Jason yelling at Patrick is going to be glorious. *chews on popcorn*

Patrick may be a mega douche who deserves to be verbally eviscerated by Robert and especially Robin.

But Jason kills people for money. He doesn't get to say shit to anyone.

• Love 6

If Jason can't be mad or angry because he is/was a hired killer, that's gonna be an underwhelming story, lol.

I guess for me, Jason only had the "right" to be angry at those who knew his true identity and didn't say anything: Nik, Liz, Helena, Luke, Spencer, and Laura, and that's all he has the right to be mad about it.

• Love 6

I mean, if he knows Robin left her family to save him....and then sees that Patrick didn't give a crap for over a year about her....I think Jason has a right to be extremely annoyed and irritated on behalf of his friend.

• Love 1

I mean, if he knows Robin left her family to save him....and then sees that Patrick didn't give a crap for over a year about her....I think Jason has a right to be extremely annoyed and irritated on behalf of his friend.

I don't know. Standing outside, relieved when she rejected the serum to save her during Monkey Virus? No, I haven't forgotten that gem and never ever will. Dude can FOAD and have a billion stadium seats if he even tries to go after Patrick.

Robin only seems to be his friend when it somehow benefits Jason. Other than that, he was up Sonny and Carly's asses and was willing to stay mad over the fucking Opie saga from hell that happened ages ago. I realize some think differently and it's fine, but me? I fail to see that sincere affection Jason has for Robin.

• Love 6

I don't know. Standing outside, relieved when she rejected the serum to save her during Monkey Virus? No, I haven't forgotten that gem and never ever will. Dude can FOAD and have a billion stadium seats if he even tries to go after Patrick.

Lol. I get you. But just like you don't forget that, I can't forget Robin's past year and how Patrick spent it! We all got our things.

Robert needs to remind Patrick of the promises he made and broke.

As far as those promises where Loony Lisa is concerned? I got it. Robert SHOULD BE pissed. But as far as Patrick knew, Robin stayed away on her own. So I get his misplaced anger there, even if he's dealing with it in a shitty manner.

But I just don't see how he should have ESP. I blame Anna more, really. She is Robin's mother. So I don't see what other promises he broke.

• Love 3

Anyone who isn't Robin going after Patrick will get me all ragey. And even then, Patrick can have something to say about how she didn't trust him because her first instinct all those times was to lie to him (about why she was really going when Victor threatened her, about Jason being dead, and about going to Paris). It may seem like Patrick had a much easier time of it than Robin did, and in most ways it's true, and yes, Robin lied to protect him, but it's not like he hasn't suffered at all.

I'm not saying this well.

But Robert and Jason can both go fuck themselves if they want to attack Patrick. Jason may be blame-proof in this case due to amnesia, but where the hell has Robert been? Probably living it up somewhere in Wisconsin just like Anna and Patrick sitting on their asses in Port Charles.

• Love 6

As far as I'm concerned, if Robin is going to be pissed at Patrick she also needs to be pissed at her parents and if Robert is going to be pissed at Patrick he also needs to be pissed at himself and Anna. If Patrick is an asshole then so are they. And multiple people definitely need to punch Liez and Nik in the throat. 

• Love 4

As far as I'm concerned, if Robin is going to be pissed at Patrick she also needs to be pissed at her parents and if Robert is going to be pissed at Patrick he also needs to be pissed at himself and Anna. If Patrick is an asshole then so are they. And multiple people definitely need to punch Liez and Nik in the throat.

I agree. All I'm really saying is this story will fall flat if Anna/Patrick/whoever walks around all innocent and "We didn't do anything wrong ok!" and Robin is all, "I get it! Let's go to Olive Garden. I miss the breadsticks!" There needs to be anger and angst and guilt and tears.

• Love 3

As far as those promises where Loony Lisa is concerned? I got it. Robert SHOULD BE pissed. But as far as Patrick knew, Robin stayed away on her own. So I get his misplaced anger there, even if he's dealing with it in a shitty manner.

But I just don't see how he should have ESP. I blame Anna more, really. She is Robin's mother. So I don't see what other promises he broke.

I know it was the shitty writing but I still blame Patrick. He heard Victor threaten Him, Robin, their family and friends. He conveniently forgot once she was out of his site. He was also irrationally upset that Robin was so close at CC, forgetting she was being held against her will. His lack of concern at her being broken. (I've seen more compassion on this board amongst people who have never met.) No concern that she hasn't contacted their daughter, etc

I have plenty of blame and anger at Anna too. She shouldn't get off easy at all. Robin should rip into her as well.

• Love 3

I know it was the shitty writing but I still blame Patrick. He heard Victor threaten Him, Robin, their family and friends. He conveniently forgot once she was out of his site. He was also irrationally upset that Robin was so close at CC, forgetting she was being held against her will. His lack of concern at her being broken. (I've seen more compassion on this board amongst people who have never met.) No concern that she hasn't contacted their daughter, etc

I have plenty of blame and anger at Anna too. She shouldn't get off easy at all. Robin should rip into her as well.

Well, and I know I likely won't get this, but if Robin is going to still think Anna shits rainbows, then she can also absolve Patrick since I think it should be all or nothing here then.

Is it fair? Probably not. But I think it would be bullshit to just focus all the blame in one direction.

• Love 2