Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

She also posted a video of him trying to order a Daytime Emmy at a fast food drive thru after the show.  

I'm kind of disappointed Mama Craig didn't go equally batshit.  

OMG, is that video on Instagram? I can only imagine the reaction he got from that!

And IKR? Did they put Mama Craig in hiding before the ceremony, just in case? It seems like nothing's happened since Sunday night from her.

Edited by UYI

Oh, lord. That is seriously embarrassing to watch.

It's one of those things where you joke about it privately in the car, but to actually go ahead with it, film it, and put it out for the general public to see?  

• Love 6

Bryan & Kelly are too busy doing stupid crap like this to attend events like the Habitat Build, even though people with families including Dom, Maura, Vinessa, and Emme, among others, all found the time.

The #GH timeline is a big ball o' crazy right now cuz MoRon tweeted a pic of Billy & Kelly from Emmy night & the shippers are firing shots all over the place.

When twitter is more entertaining than the show, you have a problem.

• Love 3

The #GH timeline is a big ball o' crazy right now cuz MoRon tweeted a pic of Billy & Kelly from Emmy night & the shippers are firing shots all over the place.

I'm curious but also afraid

There's no such thing as bad publicity! And he does love to troll that sort of thing.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

I think some of them have gone to that place where you conflate real life with reel life and they're shipping Kelly and Billy.

Yeah, that's weird. But mostly the reax in his comments are from pissed Liason and a few Samtrick fans. And I just don't understand it. But I've realized that I must be watching a different feed of this crap.

• Love 1

Frank Valentini @valentinifrank

Hey #GH fans: I have AWESOME news...@GenieFrancis is coming back to @GeneralHospital !!!

finally

Be careful what you wish for....

I'm hoping Genie got the deal she wanted and that Laura won't get fucked over.

• Love 7

Be careful what you wish for....

Oh, I'm sure it will be . . . . interesting. 

• Love 2

I hope whatever deal she got is in blood.  I wouldn't trust FV AT ALL.  They bring back all the vets to eventually screw them over.

• Love 6

jsbt wanted this return more than almost anyone here. He may pass out from joy once he sees this news :P .

I wanted it pretty bad. But I knew it was coming. There was just no way they were going to trot her out for the Emmys and not do it - I assume they didn't do it there as planned because, hilariously, they assumed they'd win Best Show and didn't.

In seriousness, I do think Ron has always wanted to reunite Luke and Laura and for all his backwards, fucked-up bullshit that is something I can get behind. Laura and Lucky should have been part of this wretched Fluke story. Now I feel a bit bad for Tracy, though, because I suspect her role in this - as the Luke Whisperer - is about to be supplanted by Laura as the woman who can truly help him. Which, I mean, she is, let's face it, but I still love Tracy and I feel bad for her and for Jane Elliot.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 10

I wanted it pretty bad. But I knew it was coming. There was just no way they were going to trot her out for the Emmys and not do it - I assume they didn't do it there as planned because, hilariously, they assumed they'd win Best Show and didn't.

I had a wee bit of doubt, because I thought the Rebecca Budig announcement was also going to be Genie and it turned out to be, well, Rebecca Budig.

I feel bad Jane Elliot. At this point, I don't feel much for Tracy, at least, not in regards to Luke.

• Love 5

I just hope that if she had any stipulations for this return (and she should), she got them in writing. Or Nicolas Bechtel's blood.

Oh, shit. Laura's going to have to share scenes with that little beast, Spencer, isn't she? You know, since he is regrettably her grandson and all.

• Love 2

Oh, shit. Laura's going to have to share scenes with that little beast, Spencer, isn't she? You know, since he is regrettably her grandson and all.

She has before - he was introduced during her last tenure. Back then, though, they didn't realize he had a Very Big Personality so he was just the cute kid who smiled at Grandma. I do remember him saying "did we supwise you?"

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

In seriousness, I do think Ron has always wanted to reunite Luke and Laura and for all his backwards, fucked-up bullshit that is something I can get behind. Laura and Lucky should have been part of this wretched Fluke story. Now I feel a bit bad for Tracy, though, because I suspect her role in this - as the Luke Whisperer - is about to be supplanted by Laura as the woman who can truly help him. Which, I mean, she is, let's face it, but I still love Tracy and I feel bad for her and for Jane Elliot.

I'll take it if it means Luke never mooches off Tracy or her family ever again.

• Love 3

Maybe GF is there because TG finally decided Amsterdam is where it's at and he's finally ready to shuffle off this barely mortal show. I've had it with Luke, I regret to say.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 11

Wasn't Luke and Laura's relationship compared to an old, ratty sweatshirt the last time she was in Port Charles? Oh yeah, I cannot wait to see her back. *wanking motion*  

• Love 1

I've always liked Genie in other roles (freaking loved Roman/Diana back in the day, before I realized how much DH sucks as an actor). I wasn't around for the good years of Laura, or the Luke/Laura saga. But I'm very glad for her fans, although I think they should probably tread cautiously. Do we know a starting tape date or air date for her yet?

I wasn't around for the good years of Laura, or the Luke/Laura saga. But I'm very glad for her fans, although I think they should probably tread cautiously.

This fan is hesitantly thrilled she's returning.  I loved early L&L, I loved 90's L&L.  I loved their almost reunion in the early 2000's.  I'm taking a wait and see attitude with this return.

I too loved Diana & Roman.  Genie actually helped make DH look like a much better actor than he is.

• Love 3

I've always liked Genie in other roles (freaking loved Roman/Diana back in the day, before I realized how much DH sucks as an actor). I wasn't around for the good years of Laura, or the Luke/Laura saga. But I'm very glad for her fans, although I think they should probably tread cautiously. Do we know a starting tape date or air date for her yet?

SOD blurb said she would start to work in a few weeks

Look who Kin got to see today! (Feel free to move this if it's the wrong thread!)

Had a great visit with my @GeneralHospital mother Susan Brown @TomCitrano Kathleen Noone #Gail Baldwin @Carlyfries18

CDy6zn6VIAAOKtm.jpg

• Love 9
Genie actually helped make DH look like a much better actor than he is.

Eh, maybe she did. But Drake Hogestyn once had charisma to supplement the lack of acting talent, IMO. I say that because I also loved his RoJohn (as he was still thought to be Roman Brady when they began) with Isabella.

I blame Deidre Hall. Why? Because I hate Marlena. I never said the reason was at all logical or rational.

Topic? GH has a LOT of folks who aren't very good actors. Take your pick!

• Love 3