Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

Rock best supporting character ever, not to be out done though by Chandy. Must not forget Chandy.

Chandy needs to come out of retirement and land on Morgan, who's definitely right off the Robert Ford assembly line.

• Love 3

I'm still a fan of Offscreen Crane. 

I like the idea of Carly being nothing but a grease spot on a Port Charles sidewalk. 

Well, a grease spot and a hotel master key.

Edited by rur
  • Love 1

But Connie's already dead…maybe Cake will think Carly is Connie and take revenge.

Cake gave Ava cancer, too. Cake's so mad, It's going for all of the blonde ladies in Port Charles. Kiki is next. Maxie and Lulu are safe, for Cake knows they never ate It nor It's family.

Chandy????? 

Now, imagine the guy getting crushed by the chandelier is the character you hate the most and you can see why many of us OLTL fans were so joyous that day.

Viva Chandy!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I mean, SWSNBN's death was the most glorious day in GH history but the chandelier death was so random and hilarious. It's kind of a tie for me because I loathed the entire Ford family with the heat of 1000 fiery nuns

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

I mean, SWSNBN's death was the most glorious day in GH history but the chandelier death was so random and hilarious. It's kind of a tie for me because I loathed the entire Ford family with the heat of 1000 fiery nuns

Nuns that were blind and Ford ASSAULTED.  

And no funeral (did SWSNBN have one?), just Jessica showing his "son" Ryder (let's get real, that baby was Brody's) his picture and calling him a hero and Ryder screaming in fright.

• Love 4

Was it better than Dock and Roll, though?

• Love 3

Nuns that were blind and Ford ASSAULTED.  

And no funeral (did SWSNBN have one?), just Jessica showing his "son" Ryder (let's get real, that baby was Brody's) his picture and calling him a hero and Ryder screaming in fright.

SWSNBN had a memorial service where Carly revealed that her best friend used to spend hours at a time staring at snow globes

Brody is Ryder and Liam's father and he and Nat are raising the boys together because Tess has wandered off.. again

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

I wonder what kind of shit fit Ron will throw on Twitter if GH doesn't take home any Emmys this year.

My dream is that Billy Miller beats TG, Chad Duell wins his, Tequan Richmond gets his win, Finola gets a prize- basically every actor but TG, JT, and BC. (Because Tequan Richmond deserves it more, dammit!) And Bold & The Beautiful wins best drama nacho soap queen supreme and Sean Kanan gets to make a short speech. I'll be Brad Bell's biggest damn fan.

• Love 3

Does this headline ("Luke Battles Himself and Brings Up Raping Laura!") really need an exclamation point?

I've noticed that Fairman adds an exclamation point to the end of all his articles like these. This one is kind of an assault on the eyes, though.

• Love 1

My dream is that Billy Miller beats TG, Chad Duell wins his, Tequan Richmond gets his win, Finola gets a prize- basically every actor but TG, JT, and BC. (Because Tequan Richmond deserves it more, dammit!) And Bold & The Beautiful wins best drama nacho soap queen supreme and Sean Kanan gets to make a short speech. I'll be Brad Bell's biggest damn fan.

After watching the reels, I'll be genuinely shocked if Tequan doesn't win. Where the noms were first announced I thought it was Freddie Smith's to lose but his reel showcased Camilla Banus and not him.

• Love 2

Do you mean Donna Mills? Was she nominated for the Guest category? I think you might have her confused with Linda Evans (Krystle from Dynasty). Gotta love the blonde divas of 80's primetime soaps :) .

Yeah..... Rosalie.

LW .... I want to give her that Tyra Banks scream lecture. "We were rooting for you!" Okay, I know I was. Because she had me..... till the end. Why put Heather Webber in there? No, baby, no.

JT, if by some act of Jasus you win, then just throw the Emmy to Kim Mc since she did all the heavy lifting in that reel, while you cried.

If TG wins, I'll barf. That's the most self indulgent Emmy reel I've seen in a bit.

MW did look good for a second acting wise in CD's reel, which was a good choice for him. It showed primarily his acting skills and ran a decent amount of emotions.

*I'm fanwanking that SK didn't submit anything so his tv son could get an Emmy win. AJ Quartermaine was always such a great dad. /end shameless AJ fangirlism.

Grrpants09 means the chick playing Rosalie.

Thanks. It's been awhile since I've watched regularly, so I didn't know that's her real name.

A guest Emmy nod, huh? Okay then.

The Maryland girl from me would love to see fellow Marylander Laura Wright (representing the 301, what what--she's from Clinton, near DC, I'm from about an hour and a half south of there), win again and have another "Hell yeah!" moment, but I've always liked Alison Sweeney and really want her to win, too. I'm torn. 

• Love 2
Vanessa Marcil interview with Michael Logan about "Queens of Drama".  I'm surprised he didn't sneak in a question about if she'd return to GH

They must have threatened him with no further access ever if he did.

From the interview:

we all ended up having a mad love affair with each other. Well, there is one person I just couldn't deal with. Being a gossipy mean girl is not my thing.

I'm going to make a mad stab in the dark and say it's Crystal Hunt. I dislike her enough to think the worst. Heh.

What I don't like on Queens of Drama are the individual interviews they make you do where you have to comment on what's been happening. I can't stomach it. It's bizarre! I don't even know what kind of TV that is. It's like an interview only they're telling you what they want you to say. It's a very bizarre process. But, then I'm new to this.

Vanessa. Gurl. Every reality show on the planet has these interviews! You say you're a fan of reality shows. You should already know this.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

It has to be Crystal Hunt. IIRC she comes from money and has always been a pain, going back to stories BTS at Guiding Light. I never thought she was doing much acting as Stacy Morasco and I always found her unsettling on both shows.

• Love 3

Whoever runs Frank's twitter account tweeted this:

@valentinifrank Franco gets a big surprise!! @GeneralHospital #RogerHowarth #GH

and it's taking all my self restraint to not tweet back:  Quit trying to make fetch happen!

• Love 8

Whoever runs Frank's twitter account tweeted this:

@valentinifrank Franco gets a big surprise!! @GeneralHospital #RogerHowarth #GH

and it's taking all my self restraint to not tweet back:  Quit trying to make fetch happen!

Frank really needs to learn that Franco is the leader of the WE DON'T CARE contingent.  Good God, GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 6

Do it!  Please do it!

Sadly, if I wrote, "Bryan Craig OUT in the role of Morgan, Roger Howarth IN!" how many of you would be uncertain whether it was a joke or not?

At least we'd know that unless Ron wanted to do an incest story, we'd be spared yet another gross Howarth/Wright coupling.

• Love 4