Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: East - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation/Live Chat thread for S06.E15: East. This thread will open Friday March 25th, at 5:00 pm.

The thread will close at 10:00 pm, after which you can head on over to the episode thread S06.E15: East.

Remember:

------------> Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).

Take it to the Comics thread or the Talking Dead thread.

----------> Have Respect for each others' opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves! <----------

I guess with those pants, Michonne is a lock for tight end. <sorry>

Carl can be back-up QB, except when they use an I-formation. <even more sorry>

If FPP is very lucky I'll maybe let him be the cord-carrier for the headset.

Can Team Fear's uniform be blouses, as a homage to greasy kid the first few episodes?

Edited by morgankobi
  • Love 5

Good call on Michonne being a TE, w/ Rick @ QB.  I mean, Rick already connected with her deep downfield for a score.  <kinda sorry, while also sorta not sorry>

Certainly hope Rick's doing better for Michonne than the occasional short pass.

• Love 4

Clearly this is the Easter episode, right? But now that Denise is dead, Alexandria no longer has an ER. Hence, East.

Can't be a coincidence that Jesus has been gone for two episodes, right? And on the third day... guess who's back?

Hopefully Daryl and Aaron will spend the whole episode tracking a bunny.

• Love 6

In earlier seasons, weren't The Walkers 'smarter'❓

I realize that the region hordes were fresher back then; however, now, the newly turned Walkers don't appear to be quite as...adept as their 'predeceasers'.

Maybe Rick will put bunny suits on all the zombies and have an Easter parade.

"Gabriel, we have a little surprise for you.  I know you still maintain your belief in religion and its ways, so it being Easter, we hid some eggs out there beyond the walls.  You get to go find them, how's about that?  Some might be just beyond the walls, and some might be back at the prison.  Oh, but no coming back to until you find all 5 dozen eggs.  And you have to leave all weapons here.  Would the Heavenly host like weapons present while celebrating his rebirth?  No, he wouldn't.  So, best get going and good luck out there!"

• Love 1

All kidding aside, I think TWD would 'go there' and I'm kinda betting Jesus sacrifices his life to save someone and then becomes a walker tonight... you know, symbolism and all.   Easter is the day He arose after a sacrificial death.

Knowing the sometimes wicked sense of humor that Gimple and team likes to put on display, FPP will have to slay walker!Jesus.   At which time he will immediately crumple and wail I killed Jesus!

• Love 2

Zombie chariots, anyone? I'm sure Michonne could arrange that.

Hey, are we sure "East" is the whole title? What if it's "An Easter Carol?"

Carol, while on walkabout, gets trapped in a building surrounded by child zombies, and is visited by the ghost of her old friend Merley, and then by the ghosts of Easter Past, Present, and Future, played by... oh let's see... Sofia, Maggie's Sonogram With A Talking CGI Mouth, and Grown Up Katana Wielding Judith. At the end of the episode she will slaughter all of the Neganites, go to Gregory, and demand the biggest the goose that they have. And then when it turns out Hilltop doesn't actually have any geese, she'll kill Gregory, too.

And, yes, Father Pee pants will somehow die in the process.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 4

In earlier seasons, weren't The Walkers 'smarter'❓

I realize that the region hordes were fresher back then; however, now, the newly turned Walkers don't appear to be quite as...adept as their 'predeceasers'.

I don't know about smarter but maybe retained some memory?  When Rick and Glenn were running around Atlanta to get back to the department store, one of the zombies was trying to smash the glass door with a rock/piece of broken concrete and, when Rick and Glen climbed up the fire escape ladder, the zombies tried to climb up after them.

• Love 3

I don't know about smarter but maybe retained some memory?  When Rick and Glenn were running around Atlanta to get back to the department store, one of the zombies was trying to smash the glass door with a rock/piece of broken concrete and, when Rick and Glen climbed up the fire escape ladder, the zombies tried to climb up after them.

Or that one scene from the pilot ep, DGB, that has always stuck with me; the one with Morgan's dead wife trying to turn the locked knob and get in the front door - and then her & Rick seeing eye-to-eye through the peep hole.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 2

The walkers were certainly faster in earlier seasons. They were down right speedy the first season. I just started watching the show this year. Binge watched the first six seasons in just a couple weeks. It is almost comical how quick they were, especially the first few shows. 

• Love 2

The walkers were certainly faster in earlier seasons. They were down right speedy the first season. I just started watching the show this year. Binge watched the first six seasons in just a couple weeks. It is almost comical how quick they were, especially the first few shows. 

The very first walker encountered - little girl one that Rick found while looking for gas - actually started to run just a little bit at him (well, as much as a walker could 'run', anyways).

I miss Darabont and his way of doing things & playing off the source material.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 4

Off topic, but the actress who played "Chelle the Savior a couple weeks back popped up this week on Nashville as a 'mysterious' new character (I saw 2 minutes of it and there she was).

• Love 3

My area is under a thunderstorm warning, so watch the storm move in just in time for tonight's episode and cut off my satellite. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys.

Edited by mustbekarma

Governor music behind Dwight's speech? (And he really does do his mouth in this weird ZA Dazed and Confused McConaughey fashion. Or I'm into the red wine early.)

They seem to have let up on the jet black hair dye on Daryl, which makes him seem a little cleaner.

• Love 1

My area is under a thunderstorm warning, so watch the storm move in just in time for tonight's episode and cut off my satellite. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, karma.  Last week I had to read the live chat board while I watched a later broadcast--I wanted to rip that tiny padlock off the screen and post.

• Love 1