Type keyword(s) to search

The Kardashians: All of 'em

• Start Topic

I don't particularly like any of these fools, but Khloe is the only one who seems human to me. Kim has no expression. She refuses to laugh or let loose and have a light-hearted moment. Kourtney doesn't seem to like anyone other than her children. She is emotionless and has that constant monotone that really kind of makes me nervous. Khloe laughs and makes jokes and doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. This family just seems to screwed up, which I know is putting it mildly. I wish someone somewhere would write the nitty gritty details of the family dynamic, while Rob Sr. and Kris were still married. Things have obviously been off for quite sometime.

• Love 1

I am almost ashamed of how much I enjoy making fun of these folks, but apparently I'm not so ashamed that I'll quit. I'm eagerly looking forward to their next media debacle so we can start a completely separate thread for their multiple media mistakes. (Big thanks to PTV that we can have separate K threads!) Although if we go with Kardashian logic it would be considered media mastery because they have a long history of misunderstanding words. Example: Talent, as in Kim is truly talented. I hear an echo in my head... "You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

• Love 5

Ramble, I'm ashamed as well but glad I am not alone.  I thought i was the only one waiting too.  I'm guessing it's going to be Kim and Kayne but a small part of me hopes it's Kris so the Pimp Mamma can fall down a bit with the power she has.

Oh Iwasish I'm so glad you are here! Your snark always brightened my day.

I wonder why Kourtney didn't go to Malaysia with everyone else. I actually have some respect for her and the way she usually seems to put her kids first.

I am almost ashamed of how much I enjoy making fun of these folks, but apparently I'm not so ashamed that I'll quit.

I'm not ashamed at all.  If they weren't so pretentious and think they are a gift from the Gods I wouldn't talk about them like I do. 

It seems this forum is a bit more relaxed than TWOP.  Maybe now I use skank and few other words I could not longer use "over there" on this forum.

• Love 1

All I want to know is what is the Vegas line on the Wedding actually happening?    I honestly don't believe they will make it down the aisle.  Kanye has discovered that getting the woman of his "dreams" is not all it is cracked up to be.   Kim is just going along with whatever she is told to do but is probably not happy that the father of her child prefers to be in another country most of the time.   Nor did he jump to her defense when she was called a whore after Vienna.

(P.S.   Still trying to get the word FameStrumpet accepted as a descriptor of this family).

I'm still reeling from the conversation Kim had with one of the other K's about how she and Kanye couldn't name the baby a K name because then everyone would call them KKK... like she doesn't have two sisters who also have K names so really that's already an option.

I'm convinced that Kim wanted to name North West a K name but Kanye wanted to go with North being the most high, or whatever garbage he made up & Kanye won.

I wonder if there will be a wedding also. Part of me thinks yes, because Kanye seems to actually believe that Kim is some icon of style & a trend maker. Well that & she's willing to do it on the sink & let him write stinky lyrics about it.

Why not marry and get all the free shit that will be thrown at them? They spend so little time together now that marriage isn't going to be a big deal. Her issues with Kris H started when she realized she had to make room in her life and her house for his stuff. Is there any known date for the new house to be ready? Kim was saying June but I've heard since that the place is no where near done. Until she has to live full time under the same roof as him I'd say they'll stay together. Once they have to share a place? It won't last very long.

(edited)

Oh Iwasish I'm so glad you are here! Your snark always brightened my day.

I wonder why Kourtney didn't go to Malaysia with everyone else. I actually have some respect for her and the way she usually seems to put her kids first.

She went to Cabo with Scott for his birthday instead. Which will be interesting to see how they spin it, since Scott hates every family trip and there's a fight everytime. May be they'll say he rather have a quiet birthday and not be around the family and Kourtney won't cave to the family.

Ps. I love having a quote button. How I've missed that!

Edited by Artsda

She went to Cabo with Scott for his birthday instead. Which will be interesting to see how they spin it, since Scott hates every family trip and there's a fight everytime. May be they'll say he rather have a quiet birthday and not be around the family and Kourtney won't cave to the family.

Scott might have wanted some time away from the in laws, he is mourning both his parents passing.

I'm not sure how insta gram works but why would Kris exclude Kourtney and Rob from her insta gram and include the family members that are with her? Wouldn't she be sending the pics to those who aren't there?

Kim and Kanye had little Stroller out for a spin last night. Kanye as usual was giving the fisheye to the photographer. Kim always gets the pushing job. Kanye just goes along for the walk. In his usual dirty grey hoodie and ever present leather pants.

I saw a video of them with Kim pushing Stroller and as they reach their vehicle, Kim lifts the car seat off the  wheel base and brings it to the car. Kanye stands like a lump and lets the driver fetch the wheel base and Kim put the car seat into the car. He then walks away and Kim is driven home. What a dick.

• Love 1

It's scenes like that why I think the wedding will never happen.   He found out that his dream girl has no there, there.  That his AList friends will shun her.   

She found out that pregnancy is not as much as it looks on tv.   But even after the baby was born, she thought she and Kanye would play house together.  Instead she is essentially a single mom where the dad shows up for a walk every so often then disappears.  Granted a single mom with a nanny and assistants, but she thought it would be her and Kanye having photo ops with Kompass then both of them handing the baby off to a nanny.  

Both are very disillusioned and trying to figure a way out that won't hurt their respective images more.

(edited)

I think they will get married but  I don't think it will be a happy marriage.....more like an arrangement.    When I look at pics of them together I see no chemistry at all.  It seems like they are going through the motions for the benefit of the viewers.

One thing that I can't seem to shake is other than the Vogue photo shoot(which I thought was downright creepy), I have never seen Kanye holding his daughter in his arms, kissing her little cheek or carrying her around.   Maybe it's me but I find it strange when a man has a child with the supposedly love of his life  yet you never see him out and about with his child....never.  

When Kim and Kanye  did the photo shoot at the resort where Kim was on the balcony holding the baby in the air and later when they were pushing the stroller in the park and Kim was holding the baby in her arms standing next to Kanye, I was waiting to see a picture of him holding his daughter.  Didn't happen.  That picture of the little one propped up behind him was staged and why would you prop your months old child behind you and take a picture......wouldn't you be holding your child in your arms!! It's not like they were taking a theme picutre.

I have seen a lot of picutures of celeb men out and about carrying their little ones in their arms but never Kanye.  I know he's strange  but this is too strange....maybe he's not comfortable around babies....but this is his own child.

Anyway,  they will probably get married but IMO it will be for the media and the viewers since they can't back peddle now and call it off.  They will fake being happy for the public until one of them can't take it anymore. 

Edited by prosperity2day
  • Love 1

Kylie and Kendall were seen clubbing at Bootsy Bellows last night. I shouldn't be surprised by Kris' stellar parenting skills, but c'mon. Kylie is 16 years old. How is this ok?

I'll be interested in seeing how Kris spins this as well as fact that both K girls are hanging out with Selena Gomez - who was recently in rehab for an alleged coke/thc/pills/Bieber addiction.

• Love 1

Kris lucked out with her older kids steering clear of drugs. But the young two have had a lot more pressure on them along with the drama and angst over the parents split, I think they're much more susceptible to the lure of drugs and alcohol, especially since Kris is drunk half the time.

It's scenes like that why I think the wedding will never happen.   He found out that his dream girl has no there, there.  That his AList friends will shun her.

I'd put money on the wedding happening, especially since they got the Vogue cover.

If Kanye really/still thinks Kim is all that, then if he even perceives a problem between his friends and their acceptance of Kim, he'll put the blame on his friends. He's got a proven track record of blaming other people when things aren't as he thinks they should be, so I can easily see him thinking that his friends have the problem with Kim and just don't get it/understand her. And in a sense, he's right. Kim would be all over most of those people if they'd give her half a chance; they're the ones keeping their distance. And they'll either come around, as Anna Wintour did, or they won't. And since Anna Wintour changed her mind, I'm sure he's thinking the rest of them will too.

If they hadn't gotten the Vogue cover, I'd think he was especially deluded, but I'll say this for them: they got what they wanted. It doesn't matter that they had to share the cover; somehow they made Anna Wintour change her mind and Kim can die with a Vogue cover to her credit. And I'll bet that they get at least a few of his A list friends at the wedding. Whether they believe in this crap K&K are trying to sell or not, the fact is Kanye is a respected artist. Yeah, he does and says stupid shit all the fucking time anymore, and marrying Kim is just another one of those stupid things, but let's be real - famous people are always doing stupid shit and other famous people stand behind them. I guess it's part of the code or whatever.

Kendall and Kylie are at Coachella with Selena Gomez. Coupled with Kylie's obvious plastic surgery (I feel it's obvious), kris is so getting mother of year award. Well done Kris

And will the E! cameras be there to film him in rehab? PMK apparently denying he's there; that must be code for E!'s on it. 

I saw on another site someone linked yesterday on TWoP (I think the site was to one of the tabs, so take this for what you will) that said he's addicted to booze, weed, and  "prescription cough meds" (sizzurp?) plus being treated for depression. I think most people who have seen this show have thought for a long time the guy is depressed, and all the other stuff is probably just him self-medicating. What he needs is a real therapist, not a famewhore one who will play to Kris's tune on the show, and get some real therapy OFF camera. Of course, I don't hold much hope that this will happen; it will be a VSE that will really touch the viewers~~If a buck's to be made, that vulture mother will exploit it. 

Edited by FinePoint

If a buck's to be made, that vulture mother will exploit it.

This is what I don't get.   Her big dream is to be A-List and hobnob with top celebs and movers and shakers.   Yet, all she does is go for every cheap buck she can get.  Those kids will endorse any product if it pays.   Hell, she literally whored out her daughter to the Vienna guy.   She has the paps on speed dial so their every move is documented.   She doesn't care how they come across either.   Her daughter's tits and ass hanging out for the whole world to see.   SHe thinks its great.  Public discussions of vaginas -- awesome.  

This is whyt truly influential, top A-List type people do not want to be around them.   Those types are very image conscious so they are selective about what they endorse.  They are very careful about how they are portrayed.   Pulled together, elegant, classy, philanthropic, whatever.   What they are not is tacky and out for every write up of their name they can get.   And they don't want to hang around with people who do things like that.   

Her quest after every little buck she can get is actually getting in the way of her big dream.  

• Love 3

My friend texted me the other night to say she was having dinner in the Lobster House on City Island, and that Khloe and her new bf were there. Khloe passed by their table on the way to the restroom a couple times.

I saw a photo of Khloe with her new bf French Montana. She looked so sad.  I located a video on you tube of him in an interview.  Well, let's just say that he is not an intellectual and sounds like a self absorbed jerk.  Who could stand to be around this guy for even 5 minutes is beyond me.  Something is wrong with her.

• Love 1

I tried to look at the pictures of their tongue war but had to quit. Put that thing back in your mouth! If I was going to lizard lick my husband I wouldn't want my picture taken, but then again this is the chick who was fine with with building her "brand" on the back (hee!) of a video of her sexy times. so a tongue is nothing. I will say that the series seemed to me to be: distance frenching, some pleasantry &  forgot the camera was snapping bored looks.  In the second series Kim just looks bored & sort of sad. However, that often seems to be part of her permanent expression so who can tell if she is happy or not. I haven't been keeping up with the trash news as much with the end of school crazy at my house, but was the wedding that big of an event? I can't imagine that Kim is happy without a spectacle surrounding her every move. 

Let's play caption the pictures... Although I'll say this is the most "normal" ive seen Kim and Kanye

http://theybf.com/2014/06/01/french-kissin-in-the-czech-republic-kanye-and-kim-play-tongue-hockey-dress-alike-at-a

Oh yes, it's so great to see how they really live. After dressing in matching white outfits, they were wandering hand in hand through the woods when they came upon a living room that was probably set up by the woodland creatures in the hope that Kimye would stroll through. Of course they had to sit & express their love (which is greater than anything any other couple has had of course) when who should walk by? A complete stranger. With a camera. On my! Will they never get any privacy? They crave it so very, very much. Being the bestest couple in the universe is hard.

• Love 4

I think Kim wanted to go with a girly name for North and Princess Kanye got his way in the end. Kim is dumb as all get out, but I never saw her coming up with such a God-awful name on her own. Princess Kanye is the wannabe edgy hipster, after all.

Did he really commission a topless painting of her for a wedding gift? Why pay for something he can see on the internet for free?

If it's true it only shows how he objectifies her. But then her mother has a shrine of half naked pics of her...

I saw an alleged pic of the painting! It's a poor likeness of her face, but the ass is front, center and huge. There is an oddly place Loubitan shoe. All that's missing is the sink he fucked her on.

Saw an episode today of her weekend with Shengo the bodyguard. She has two shots of Patron, fucks him and then blames it on the both of them drinking too much (she forgot he passed on the liquor cause he was working) I still say he was hired to play a part.

• Love 1

They are at a wedding? Why are his pants all shredded?  Besides the ripped pants, he looks so slobby the way his 1pants are partway tucked into his boots.

I know And apparently HE also has a stylist? WTF? He needs a stylist to help him with his grungy hoodies, leather pants, shirts buttoned all the way up, and ripped jeans?

I also saw a picture of PimpMom wearing the exact same ripped jeans that Kimmy wore not long ago. Seriously people, I was wearing ripped jeans in college in 1988. Not particularly fashion-forward.

Did he really commission a topless painting of her for a wedding gift? Why pay for something he can see on the internet for free?

I wondered if you were going to show up here LOL.

I kind of want to see the painting. No I don't. Well, yeah, I think I do. I don't know the purse he had custom made for her was awful. Oh crap, yes I do. Is it Google-able? I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see. I don't really want that to be in my brain as I go to sleep.

I am wondering about the clothing line that Kim supposedly was designing for children and hoping that they are not like the terrible outfits she puts her little girl in.

http://bossip.com/969805/north-west-sighting-kris-jenner-spotted-with-baby-nori-in-florence-italy-while-rotund-rob-kardashian-heads-back-to-la-photos/

http://www.kardashian-girls.com/kardashian-carries-adorable-baby-north/

These dresses look like they came from the set of a Cinderella remake or like they are crafted by the Amish with the more than simple design of them. You would think Kim  would dress her best accessory with better taste but looks like she is letting Kanye have too much input there too.

I guess Kendall thinks she needs to play up her Kim resemblance in order to be successful. Khloe also looks like she had work done on her lips. And this French Montana seems like a real asshole.

• Love 1

Exactly, her flipping out was based on Kris wanting to share space with her. Living together full time during the taping of 'Take NY' then Kris wanting to do the horrible thing like ship his stuff to her house and live with her. She basically told him she wanted them to live in 2 places and for him to bring a over night bag when he comes to LA. 

Sweet that Kendall says her role model is Bruce.

More accessible heroes in her life, though, are her famous parents, Olympian Bruce Jenner and momager Kris Jenner. "My dad is my everything," Kendall said of her role model. "He always had the craziest speeches for Kylie and me growing up, good words to live by."

Does anyone in the family really care about Rob? It sounds like he has gone/is going a bit nutty, but everyone goes along all shiny & happy like it's not a thing. Such an odd family & that's not news.

Help me.   I was in Sears today looking for a dress for my sister's upcoming wedding.   I stopped to look at one that seemed nice.   That I realized it was from the Kardashian Collection.   I still considered it for a second -- it covered everything decently, was a nice color, nice cut, didn't look trashy.   But I realized I couldn't admit where it is was from.

• Love 1

Does anyone in the family really care about Rob? It sounds like he has gone/is going a bit nutty, but everyone goes along all shiny & happy like it's not a thing. Such an odd family & that's not news.

Unless he goes on a rampage with Bruce's handgun while wearing some of Kanye's leather joggers and hoodie collection, Kris will continue the party line that "Rob is in a good place"

• Love 1

Help me.   I was in Sears today looking for a dress for my sister's upcoming wedding.   I stopped to look at one that seemed nice.   That I realized it was from the Kardashian Collection.   I still considered it for a second -- it covered everything decently, was a nice color, nice cut, didn't look trashy.   But I realized I couldn't admit where it is was from.

Well if you didn't buy it you can pat yourself on the back for not adding $ to the K-Klan Kingdom. If you did and it looks kute and not kheap you can feel secure in knowing no one would know anyway.