Type keyword(s) to search

The Kardashians: All of 'em

• Start Topic

So now Kanye is dissing Jay Z while on tour by not mentioning his name in songs where his name was part of the lyrics. He's not changing the lyrics, just leaving Jays name out completely. I guess the wedding no show really got under his skin. What a baby.

People in the comments are right, Kim does look like her head has been photoshopped in, anyone want to bet she didn't like her face in the original picture so she photoshopped her head from another picture into this one?

they all look miserable including North

That's because she's thinking "who is this man holding me? stranger danger! stranger danger!"

• Love 2
(edited)

So now Kanye is dissing Jay Z while on tour by not mentioning his name in songs where his name was part of the lyrics. He's not changing the lyrics, just leaving Jays name out completely. I guess the wedding no show really got under his skin. What a baby.

Just how many of his lyrics mention Jay Z by name, anyway? SMDH.

They all really do look miserable in that Instagram picture. Why would she choose that one to send out? Surely they smiled at some point that day?

Edited by DangerousMinds

Just how many of his lyrics mention Jay Z by name, anyway? SMDH.

They all really do look miserable in that Instagram picture. Why would she choose that one to send out? Surely they smiled at some point that day?

I looked over some of the instagram photos and it is clear that Kim thinks that particular "look" on her face is her favorite. There may have been others where Kanye and North looked at the camera or looked anything else but sad... but Kim obviously chooses photos to post based on how she looks. Hence, she looks at that photo and loves it. She doesn't have the insight to ponder the fact that her daughter and husband look less than photogenic.

• Love 2

I looked over some of the instagram photos and it is clear that Kim thinks that particular "look" on her face is her favorite. There may have been others where Kanye and North looked at the camera or looked anything else but sad... but Kim obviously chooses photos to post based on how she looks. Hence, she looks at that photo and loves it. She doesn't have the insight to ponder the fact that her daughter and husband look less than photogenic.

If she waits for a picture of Kanye that is flattering.....she will be waiting a long time.

• Love 3

I read that Rob is overseeing the construction on Khloe's new house. Not sure if the house is in Miami or LA, but I thought he was living in Miami.

Why is she building a new house? With all the traveling they do isn't a condo a better choice?

(edited)

Khloe's new house is Justin Bieber's Calabasas house. It's not a new house, it's in the same neighborhood as Kourt&Scott's. 

Edited by Artsda
(edited)

Seems like the others are trying to get Rob's attention. Khloe and Scott posting pics and tagging him. I wonder if Rob is talking to them.

If they really wanted to speak to him, they would call text, or email him privately, not try to send him messages on social media for all the world to see. FFS.

Why Khloe needs or even wants a huge home like that to live in as a single woman will never make sense to me. Bieber was a single guy too, but his entire entourage seemed to live there with him.

Edited by DangerousMinds

If they really wanted to speak to him, they would call text, or email him privately, not try to send him messages on social media for all the world to see.

I concur. It is like they want the media to see that they are reaching out to Rob, and that they are concerned/supportive. If Rob wants to distance himself, props to him. Last week Kris was making the rounds acting that Rob was in a good place, blah blah blah. 

• Love 1

Who is that annoying bleached blonde with the nasal voice at Kris's photo shoot? She always looks half a mess and I could not stand to hear that voice day to day. Us she the one who flashed her tits at Kim's girls night out the week of the wedding?

I'm trying to figure out why Coachella is a theme for any one year old's birthday party? Oh, yeah I forgot this isn't about the baby it's about outrageous costumes/clothing and the tone deaf mocking of Native American headdresses. Could these people be any more self-centered? Lucky for them E! Is their 24/7 news outlet...self promoting pricks.

• Love 1

This is why they have to keep pimping themselves out to support their "lifestyle."    If you get a fricking Ferris Wheel for your kid's first birthday party, you are wasting your money.    Also, the kid is not going to remember it so why bother?   Oh right, as noted, it's not about the accessory, I mean child, it's about the Ks bragging about how they had a Kidchella themed party and the "famous" people who showed up.   

• Love 2

You think they paid for anything at that party? Companies would be lining up to donate their goods and services for that kinda publicity. Plus Kim called out all the names of the favors they gave out...they only mention names when they're being paid.

I'm sure your right.   But honestly, there are plenty of good causes that companies could donate to that would garner the same level or higher than paying the Ks to promote your product.   Do companies NOT notice the ratings are diving, the Vogue cover was a bust and most comments on news articles are negative.   Who wants to be associated with that?

• Love 1

The over the top parties are typically Kardashian. Kris insists on them so she can document it all in pictures and video.

Kim will continue the tradition. So when North is on the couch years from now, Kim can prove how devoted a mom she was by pulling out the annual bday party pics. SEE how much I loved you!!!

Can we talk about the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game here??

I hate myself for playing this game but I cannot stop myself! Don't worry, I have only spent $3.99 out of pocket (and it was from a gift card on file so it wasn't even my money) and will not allow myself anymore, especially that I heard last week Kim stands to make $80M off of this game. That alone should make me stop playing, but I just made it to #1 A list, and I own a condo in Hollywood and a house in Miami that I actually have some furniture in, and used the money "earned" from gigs.  My apt in LA is furnished too, and I own So Chic so I no longer have to work at Kardash!  I still can't afford a car though, so I am still bussing it everywhere.  Sigh.  I also can't buy any cute outfits that require K stars for payment because they are hard to earn and I will not pay for them.  :shrug:

Whew! It feels good to admit all that.

• Love 1

Not a bridge he should be burning. 

Kim posted this pic from the wedding and no surprise they all look miserable including North.

http://instagram.com/p/pH2uEluS6_/

I know she's wearing a veil, but the light isn't right on her face, so I don't think it's the veil.   Both Kanye and North have these areas of overexposure where the light is hitting their faces, yet Kim's is as serene as a Nun's and completely flat?    That is some funky shopping going on. 

• Love 1

I hate myself for playing this game but I cannot stop myself! Don't worry, I have only spent $3.99 out of pocket (and it was from a gift card on file so it wasn't even my money) and will not allow myself anymore, especially that I heard last week Kim stands to make $80M off of this game. That alone should make me stop playing, but I just made it to #1 A list, and I own a condo in Hollywood and a house in Miami that I actually have some furniture in, and used the money "earned" from gigs.  My apt in LA is furnished too, and I own So Chic so I no longer have to work at Kardash!  I still can't afford a car though, so I am still bussing it everywhere.  Sigh.  I also can't buy any cute outfits that require K stars for payment because they are hard to earn and I will not pay for them.  :shrug:

Is making the "sex tape" a part of the game?

• Love 1

Is making the "sex tape" a part of the game?

No. :(  I am not Kim.  She comes in to the boutique I am working at (and now own!) and I help her, then I am parachuted in to fame just by association.  She even buys me a fugly dress and comes to my birthday party at some Vegas club in an outfit even fuglier. 

(edited)

Speaking of Kim's game. I saw a lot of tweets about how Kim has given users free money and stars today so they can play the game in order to make up for the game crashing a few days ago. I can't beleive how many people are actively downn loading and playing the game. I've seen people who hate Kim downloading the game, etc. I have to hand it to Kim and Kris they know how to make money. The Kardashians come with a lot of built in publicity, chaos, and a very large fanbase. The show is definitely declining. But their large fanbase and the crazy publicty that sururrounds them still remains. As long as this remains then companies will continue to pay them to promote their products, open clubs, etc.

Edited by Nioclas

No. :(  I am not Kim.  She comes in to the boutique I am working at (and now own!) and I help her, then I am parachuted in to fame just by association.  She even buys me a fugly dress and comes to my birthday party at some Vegas club in an outfit even fuglier.

You need to put that shit down.

• Love 5

You need to put that shit down.

But I am on the A list! ;)

Yep, they did give us free money and k stars. I was given more free k stars than ever with that crash (that I didn't even know about). Kim even "called" me to apologize for not being able to play. What a good friend that Kim.

• Love 3

I thought Khloe was joking about Kim being in the cover of K9 magazine... But it's true!!!! Spring of 08 cover! Making the fuck me face for a dog!!!!

I wonder if Kris has that cover on display in her "Kim" gallery?

• Love 1

No Kim app for me, not after all those crazy people I slapped in Sorority Life threatened to kill me on my fake Facebook page.     Check out these comments to the app crash:

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/07/the-15-most-over-the-top-reactions-to-kim-kardashians-app-not-working/

My favorite one involves accusing Kim of some "nasty ass walnut shit".   I don't even know what that is, but it sounds pretty serious. 

Those Tweets are hysterical, everyone is "I'm in a photoshoot!" like they really are. My favorite is the one telling Kim to get off Kanye's dick LOL.

Those Tweets are hysterical, everyone is "I'm in a photoshoot!" like they really are. My favorite is the one telling Kim to get off Kanye's dick LOL.

She's so fanatical about sending him selfies of her hot body... is she trying to get his libido going? Other than in their photoshoots, I don't see one ounce of passion between them. I wonder if he prefers jerking off to her pics than than real thing? 

• Love 2

Hahaha, my sister is just as addicted to this game. She is trying to get me to play it. What exactly is it about the game that is so entrancing?

My favorite one involves accusing Kim of some "nasty ass walnut shit".   I don't even know what that is, but it sounds pretty serious. 

Maybe she can crack walnuts with her big ol' ass cheeks?

• Love 3

My guess is her ass looks like a bag of walnuts when she wears those nude leggings and no spanx. But honestly, I'd love to know exactly what that person meant.

Those tweets about the game are priceless!!!

• Love 2

Hahaha, my sister is just as addicted to this game. She is trying to get me to play it. What exactly is it about the game that is so entrancing?

I don't have a decent answer for this. I'm sorry.

• Love 3

I just don't understand the vocal frying and why all the Kardashian girls all talk that way. It sounds like Valley Girl speak after you've smoked two cartons of cigarettes. I'm hearing it more and more in the general population and it drives me nuts. Is it supposed to be sexy? Pretty soon Bruce will be doing it too after he completes his transformation to a sister from another mother.

• Love 2

It IS annoying, and Kimmy especially so with the vocal fry AND the "likes" and "literallys," etc. At least Kris doesn't seem to speak this way. The younger Jenner girls probably developed it because they heard their older sisters using it constantly for years. It still amazes me how truly inarticulate Kimmy is, even after all these years making public appearances in the spotlight.