Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion Predictions: Seating? Fights? Will Yolanda stay all day?

• Start Topic

I think everyone is getting too tied up in the details. She said/she said is kind of ridiculous. With the exception of Katherine, they are all throwing shade on each other. Rinna is impulsive, sloppy, and green in the shade throwing business. LVP is seasoned, and I still maintain that having a posh accent works in her favor. She and Kyle are allies, and know exactly what the other is all about.

I still say LVP wanted to discredit Yolanda one way or the other- Rinna was her tool. She has not liked Yo since the divorce from Mohammed and the mean comments about Ken were the nail in the coffin.

As allies, Kyle was aware of LVP's intent.

I hate when they break the fourth wall, so to speak, and refer to storylines. It is supposed to be the audience getting to watch their lives, not about driven storylines...

• Love 6

I agree with the Brandi stuff, but she should have just been honest about it. I understand why she pulled away, and don't fault her for it. The point is, she lied about it, and in doing so, made someone else out to be a liar. She didn't want to be accused of dropping Brandi when she became unpopular. She had taken lots of heat from people like me when she dropped Kyle. She wanted to appear kind and caring on camera. For the record, according to Brandi, LVP never mothered her off camera. Never. She only did that on camera. Brandi has said that is the difference with Yo. She mothers her on and off camera.

I agree about Yo and Kim being big liars as well. The difference is they are mocked as such. Their lies are acknowledged. LVP's lies are always excused or minimized. Like they are no big deal. All of the lies I mention above became bigger in scope, and all of them made someone else look bad, while trying to make LVP look good. The all played a part in driving a negative storyline for someone else.

She said later after the S3 reunion that she knew that Yo talked badly about her because Yo had given her a heads up. Yet still she allowed Kyle to look the liar, by lying herself about who she believed. She did it deliberately and that lie stuck into S4. Remember that was the reason Kyle and Yo had issues during the beginning of that season, and contributed to the stress between LVP and Kyle.

The S3 lie about Kyle and Mauricio also drove the narrative for almost an entire year. LVP said it, engaged with people on Twitter afterwards who mocked Kyle for being a user. She blogged about it, interviewed about it, and continued to laugh with Brandi and Yo about it into S4. Of course she never thought it or believed it, and she said as much finally at the S4 reunion, but only after Kyle reminded her of the reality of their friendship. I'm sure off camera Kyle probably also reminded Her that Kyle was the only reason she was even on this show. The fact that she let Kyle take so much shit for an entire year still amazes me. People hated Adrienne for saying far less about LVP, even though she gave an actual apology not 5 minutes after saying it.

The other lies were certainly important in driving LVP's central narrative. Blogging and tweeting that no one ever checked in on her when she left PR. That no one cared about her. Playing the victim to the hilt, even while Kyle is releasing a very caring text sent to LVP early the next day. She doesn't just tell a lie, she tells lies that make others look bad.

What was funny to see on social media after Kyle provided receipts that she checked up on LVP after they left Puerto Rico was that Kyle also got shit for providing said receipts. Before that, Kyle was getting shit (and LVP was getting all the "woo woo woo" hair petting on Twitter about how awful the folks were) for not checking up after LVP and Ken. Kyle posted screenshots of the text, and then it turned to "Some friend you are, posting pictures of your private text conversation."

!!!

It was such a Mugatu "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!" moment from Zoolander. 

• Love 8

I pretty much don't give a shit about the last episode of the season. I'm ready for the reunion!!!

I agree.  Tomorrow we see Rinna continuing her roll and even goes after Kim!   There is more of that on the reunion, as well.  I am glad to see this season concluding and I hope none of this same stuff shows up next season.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I agree.  Tomorrow we see Rinna continuing her roll and even goes after Kim, too!   There is more of that on the reunion, as well.  I am glad to see this season concluding and I hope none of this same stuff shows up next season.  

I would rather see Rinna go after Kim for accepting responsibility than have Rinna dump it on Kyle.  Rinna is learning the hard way, that no one appreciates her "concern".  No one ever.

• Love 7
I just want her fans to admit she isn't perfect and has some major character defects, namely she's controlling, bossy, manipulative, incapable of sympathy in situations where she feels threatened and a liar.

​But, why? So people have differing views of a reality show star, big whoop. It's not a contest.

• Love 14

Exactly where did the information that Bravo brings in clothes for the wives during the reunion come from?  Has it actually been verified?

I just find that really hard to believe, on several levels.

The wives have talked about almost every year-the dead give away is when they have to ask someone who they are wearing or when you see the same dress on a different housewife.  Last year they had pictures of the dresses on a rack with the RH name next to it.  If I were Kathryn I would ask to pick my own next year.  That green is awful.  I believe Yolanda is wearing the same designer as she wore at the premiere-it is someone Gigi models for.

I think Bravo provides some of the dresses. I have seen the women wear the same dresses - Rinna wore the orange dress with black trim on Rachel Ray that Yo wore on the reunion a couple of years ago. And the dress Lisa V is wearing is so close to Erika's Talking Head dress that it seems like Bravo must have a wardrobe department somewhere that the ladies can choose dresses from.

• Love 5

I think Bravo provides some of the dresses. I have seen the women wear the same dresses - Rinna wore the orange dress with black trim on Rachel Ray that Yo wore on the reunion a couple of years ago. And the dress Lisa V is wearing is so close to Erika's Talking Head dress that it seems like Bravo must have a wardrobe department somewhere that the ladies can choose dresses from.

I think it is certainly possible that there are some dresses available if they want to use them, but don't believe for a minute that they tell them what they have to wear.

• Love 3

I just read that Brandi's Reunio appearance is by video. She sizes up the season.  Why Bravo?  Who cares what Brandi thinks.

Ugh. Who cares indeed. Ok, scratch that. I would by lying if I said I wasn't curious as to what she has to say. Which does not change the fact that I detest her.

Just a guess, but I think Brandi will be back.

• Love 4

ACKKKKK, motorcitymom!  And I thought nightmares happened only during sleeping hours!  *teasing*

While Brandi really got the viewers' blood boiling, I can't imagine BRAVO taking that woman back!  Has she suddenly gone to Truth Rehab to drop her penchant for lies and taken an Emily Post course in etiquette?  Last I knew, Brandi was a train wreck.  What gives you the feeling that she might come back?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

I just read that Brandi's Reunio appearance is by video. She sizes up the season.  Why Bravo?  Who cares what Brandi thinks.

Ugh. Who cares indeed. Ok, scratch that. I would by lying if I said I wasn't curious as to what she has to say. Which does not change the fact that I detest her.

This is me. Cognitive dissonance Real Housewives style. 

The worst is that Brandi still thinks she's relevant to the show and feels like she might have a lifeline for coming back. If they keep Yolanda and bring back Brandi, I can see them forcing Brandi down our throats again especially if they get rid of Kathryn. Ugh. 

• Love 4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-(

• Love 5

The producers could get Brandi for like $150,000 a season, compared to Eileen and Lisar's $750,000 and $500,000. Brandi would do anything too. Expect her to release a sex tape.

Plus $100,000 Kim needs a friend to film with.

Expect a pricey soap star to get dumped, most likely Lisar. She's served her purpose.

• Love 2

Kokopetl. my memory just walked out the door.  What soap was LisaR on?  I was thinking that Eileen was the only soaper on there.  Also, is there a list somewhere of what each HW gets paid?  I'd love to see it and drool.

Kokopetl. my memory just walked out the door.  What soap was LisaR on?  I was thinking that Eileen was the only soaper on there.  Also, is there a list somewhere of what each HW gets paid?  I'd love to see it and drool.

Days of Our Lives.

• Love 1

On Beverly Hills the only time a RH released how much they made was Brandi.  She quoted some Season 3 salaries.  No one in power has ever confirmed Eileen was paid $750,000.00.  If I had to wager a guess, I am thinking Kyle and LVP are probably making $750,000-$1,000,000.  Brandi claimed to have turned down a $500,000.00 paycheck for this season, of course she was fired.  As a point of reference, Tamra Judge of RHOC according to court documents was paid $600,000.00 for a season.  Same production company but probably not the skilled agents the BH ladies have.   

Tonight on WWHL, even Yolanda claimed LVP and Kyle were the stars of the show.

• Love 5

600k for Tamra?

I can see why Brandi would be anxious to get back on the show.

Andi liked her and it would not be too farfetched for her to manage a friend of Yolanda 's role.

That is the only way, she could finangle a job unless she somehow succeeds in becoming lvp 's minion once again.

biakbiak, thanks for the reply.  I think "Days" has been on for a million years.  I thought it would sink into the sunset after Doc Horton and the actress who played his wife died, but not a chance.  Good show (or it was when I watched it).

Just watched the reunion video of LisaR vs. LVP.  I doubt that LisaR will be at the top of the invitation list for LVP's next dinner party!

Edited by Lura

I don't think anyone will want to film with Rinna next year except Eileen.  That's how they got Brandi off right?  Yo is ok with Kyle, Kim, Eileen, Erika and Kathryn.  LVP is good with Kyle, Kathryn, and has a detente with Kim and Yo. Erika and Eileen and on the outs with LVP.  Kathryn is annoyed at Erika, but they made up before and will probably make up again. Eileen and Kathryn have a to do over shushing.  

But I don't see this group enjoying each other really. Kathryn isn't that fun. That dinner in Dubai was painfully boring and then they started fighting. No one is fun and lighthearted in the group except Kyle (who I can't stand really).  LVP has her back up/is in victim mode. Kathryn is dull, Erika is too reserved in the group, Yo can be fun (thinking back to Ojai) but she has been sick too long, Eileen was dull last year and this season too offended, and Kim is a wild card. Eileen, Kim and Kathryn's lives aren't fabulous, and neither is Yo's right now. I think they need to retool somehow and bring more lightness to the show.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 1

I don't think anyone will want to film with Rinna next year except Eileen.  That's how they got Brandi off right?  Yo is ok with Kyle, Kim, Eileen, Erika and Kathryn.  LVP is good with Kyle, Kathryn, and has a detente with Kim and Yo. Erika and Eileen and on the outs with LVP.  Kathryn is annoyed at Erika, but they made up before and will probably make up again. Eileen and Kathryn have a to do over shushing.  

But I don't see this group enjoying each other really. Kathryn isn't that fun. That dinner in Dubai was painfully boring and then they started fighting. No one is fun and lighthearted in the group except Kyle (who I can't stand really).  LVP has her back up/is in victim mode. Kathryn is dull, Erika is too reserved in the group, Yo can be fun (thinking back to Ojai) but she has been sick too long, Eileen was dull last year and this season too offended, and Kim is a wild card. Eileen, Kim and Kathryn's lives aren't fabulous, and neither is Yo's right now. I think they need to retool somehow and bring more lightness to the show.

Haven't you heard?

Kathleen is now a chatelaine, so she might get another season after all.

Kyle has a good approach to mingling with the cast, she is the ultimate survivor and political wife, IMO.

Her husband oozes sliminess....

• Love 1

LVP, Kyle and Kathryn are a lock for next season.  I don't see a reason why Yolanda would not be asked back (she is cured), Eileen, too. 

I can see Camille back to replace Rinna (really hope LVP insists she go).  She ruined this season, for me.

Kim, never.  Brandi?  If she changes her approach and plays another role, I can see that.  But if she is just going to be Yo's defender, no.  That is far too boring. 

This reunion will be more of the same and Bravo has to stop this roll.  It is not entertaining.  They have to know this.  Someone give me hope, please!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

LVP's apology to Faye Resnick as she was leaving Kyle's makes me wonder if Faye is being penciled in as a potential housewife next year. Maybe that was Lisa's way of letting the producers know she would be alright with Faye coming aboard. Obviously she wants Rinna out, but I can't see the producers being unhappy with her as she brought all the drama this year.  I think they could go either way next year with Eileen. She gets along with most of the girls and only had the major feud with LVP. However, shes pricey and I don't know that her presence is really that valuable to the show. If Yolanda returns, I'm sure Erika will as well. Really don't see Kathryn as being a lock for next year though, unless they can't find a more interesting replacement.

• Love 5

LVP's apology to Faye Resnick as she was leaving Kyle's makes me wonder if Faye is being penciled in as a potential housewife next year. Maybe that was Lisa's way of letting the producers know she would be alright with Faye coming aboard. Obviously she wants Rinna out, but I can't see the producers being unhappy with her as she brought all the drama this year.  I think they could go either way next year with Eileen. She gets along with most of the girls and only had the major feud with LVP. However, shes pricey and I don't know that her presence is really that valuable to the show. If Yolanda returns, I'm sure Erika will as well. Really don't see Kathryn as being a lock for next year though, unless they can't find a more interesting replacement.

The reason I see Kathryn as a lock is that she is Switzerland, at this point.  There are many ways she can go and LVP likes her.  It is more interesting to have someone other than Kyle in her camp. 

Faye back makes sense and explains the apology.  Good call on that one. 

• Love 6

On Beverly Hills the only time a RH released how much they made was Brandi. She quoted some Season 3 salaries. No one in power has ever confirmed Eileen was paid $750,000.00. If I had to wager a guess, I am thinking Kyle and LVP are probably making $750,000-$1,000,000. Brandi claimed to have turned down a $500,000.00 paycheck for this season, of course she was fired. As a point of reference, Tamra Judge of RHOC according to court documents was paid $600,000.00 for a season. Same production company but probably not the skilled agents the BH ladies have.

Tonight on WWHL, even Yolanda claimed LVP and Kyle were the stars of the show.

Brandi, Kim, Lisar and Eileen do the show for the money, everyone else seems to do it mostly for fame. Eileen and Lisar were already famous (within a certain demographic the show targets), and they'd reasonably expect to earn "actor" salaries. Eileen and Lisar getting $30,000 and $25,000 an episode wouldn't shock me.
  • Love 1

The reason I see Kathryn as a lock is that she is Switzerland, at this point.  There are many ways she can go and LVP likes her.  It is more interesting to have someone other than Kyle in her camp. 

Faye back makes sense and explains the apology.  Good call on that one. 

I think Kathryn's by far the most vulnerable at this point because she's the most neutral. Having LVP's newbie blessing has never been much of a help in the past either. My eyes lit up when the closing caption said she and Donnie purchased a house in Normandy. For that alone, I'd like to see her back, but I won't be shocked if she gets cut. She has the smallest fan base, didn't create much of a storyline for herself, and fell short of what the producers initially brought her on for: to lock horns with Faye.

And Camille is never going to replace Rinna. A. I don't think Camille wants to return full-time and knows she exited at the height of viewer popularity and B. Camille and Rinna no longer fill the same slot. Rinna is basically your new Brandi/powderkeg, if the producers cut her, you basically lost the catalyst for all the drama they crave. People may not like Rinna's actions, but she provided the brunt of the conflict and storyline in the latter half of the season. She's safe, IMO. I don't think the other women will refuse to film with her the way they did Brandi because Rinna more or less stuck to the "script," and by that I mean, she didn't veer off the course of the Lyme talk (which was clearly what TPTB wanted to make the focal point). You can tell that everyone more or less agreed to stick to that topic, so it wasn't as if Rinna started bringing in LVP's lawsuits or Kyle's falling out with Kathy. 

I could see Erika bowing out because of Tom. Kyle and LVP aren't going anywhere. If Yo wants to come back, I think they'll bring her back too. The divorce plus the kids are too much for the producers to pass up. Eileen might be in danger due to allegedly how expensive she is relative to what she's brought, but I think she gets more leeway because of her soap audience.

• Love 1

I think everyone is getting too tied up in the details. She said/she said is kind of ridiculous. With the exception of Katherine, they are all throwing shade on each other. Rinna is impulsive, sloppy, and green in the shade throwing business. LVP is seasoned, and I still maintain that having a posh accent works in her favor. She and Kyle are allies, and know exactly what the other is all about.

I still say LVP wanted to discredit Yolanda one way or the other- Rinna was her tool. She has not liked Yo since the divorce from Mohammed and the mean comments about Ken were the nail in the coffin.

As allies, Kyle was aware of LVP's intent.

I hate when they break the fourth wall, so to speak, and refer to storylines. It is supposed to be the audience getting to watch their lives, not about driven storylines...

Yep!!!

• Love 1

This had to be one of the most difficult reunions to plan seating for because while there are teams united by a common "enemy" each member of the team gets along with different castmates outside of their common enemy. Lisar and Eileen are a team but while Eileen is friendly with Yolanda and Erika, Lisar is not (she's the one having Twitter wars with Yolanda). Yolanda and Erika are a team and neither like LVP but Yolanda is on better terms with LVP than Lisar, who can't be on the same couch as LVP because they're feuding. So Erika, who prefers Lisar to LVP gets put on the couch with LVP because Yolanda is on LVP's couch. Kathryn should be on the same couch as LVP and Kyle as those three are a team but then the other couch would only have two people and after Erika's comments on the finale (which Kathryn may have seen a rough cut of before the reunion) she may have issues with Erika. It's total mess. They needed three couches with LVP, Kyle and Kathryn on one, Erika and Yolanda on another and Eileen and Lisar on the third. 

• Love 5

That's kind of what I like about this season's drama. Couldn't care less about Lyme and Munchies, but that the "teams" aren't the usual Team A vs. Team B? THAT I find really interesting and unusual for a HW show. 

• Love 5

​But, why? So people have differing views of a reality show star, big whoop. It's not a contest.

Thank you jaync.

All of these ladies are bitches to a certain level, including Vanderpump. Also, assuming fans of LVP don't want to admit her flaws, is assuming incorrectly about their thoughts on the subject.

Let me compare this a bit to Theresa G on RHNJ and Alexis on RHOC. Lots of non fans were angry that she was getting away with things without apologizing in an authentic manner. (I would say at this point I'm "indifferent" and agree she needed to be punished to a certain degree for her real life fraud crimes...) however, when it came to the fake drama & storylines for the show, I was tired of the sh@t show of everyone going after TheresaG and constantly badgering her to admit her "crimes" of not worshipping at the altar of Caroline, Jax, Kathy & Melissa. If Theresa would not own her sharp tongue, than the rest of you need to get over it. Ganging up on someone to get them to apologize for being a mean girl is not going to ever work, nor does that make you any better or absolve you of your horrendous behavior. (I'm looking at you Jax). Same with Alexis on RHOC. Yes, Tamra & Heather, Alexis was a dingbat mean girl, but going after her to get her to admit her faults is the classic case of exhibiting the very same behavior you claim to dislike in Alexis, your target. It's not a good look on anyone!

This, IMO, applies to LVP at a higher level, because LVP, IMO, is the smartest, and they all hate that! They are determined to catch her on tape with her hand in the cookie jar. They hate it when she makes a quick exit because they can't get her to "own it" and admitting fault by groveling at their feet and falling over herself to apologize. She just doesn't care enough and I don't blame her. Kim is the same way to a certain extent. She runs over highway barriers to avoid facing the "truth" which is defined differently by each housewife.

I agree that it seemed that Erika came on this show to replace Brandi as WoFo's guard dog, and early on it was clear that Eileen was heading towards their camp. It just took a while to recruit Rinna because she liked LVP. Interesting how Rinna suddenly was trying to get back into WoFo's graces when she realized she had no choice but to change her tune. Coming to the reunion gunning for a gotcha moment with the phone company paperwork. Erika is now ripping on Katherine because she wasn't following orders for the reunion confrontations. Then accuses Katherine of caving to peer pressure. She's just annoyed that she didn't chose to join their team.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 1

I agree, (sorry don't remember who posted about this) that another factor is that Eileen's sons dated Gigi or a non Gigi. Rinna also mentioned her daughter's crush on the male non Gigi. I'm betting the house of Hadid, their friendships with the Kardashians (I really don't get that whole, ridiculous freak show family attraction) have a great pull in their circles. The Hadid kids are hot commodities with huge, legit connections. LVP and Kyle have star power, but compared to the Hadids, LVP & Kyle are the B players in town. Erika, Eileen and Rinna are all such hustlers, they probably want to ride the Hadid, Foster train.

I'm not judging, but it might explain the changing loyalties. We all know Kyle, for some reason, is the forgotten sister in the Hilton/Richards relations and LVP sticks to her restaurants and dogs.

After all, when Gigi dates a Jonas brother, I can see that making WoFo the cool crowd...with the wannabe Hollywood hustlers.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 1

I agree, (sorry don't remember who posted about this) that another factor is that Eileen's sons dated Gigi or a non Gigi. Rinna also mentioned her daughter's crush on the male non Gigi. I'm betting the house of Hadid, their friendships with the Kardashians (I really don't get that whole, ridiculous freak show family attraction) have a great pull in their circles. The Hadid kids are hot commodities with huge, legit connections. LVP and Kyle have star power, but compared to the Hadids, LVP & Kyle are the B players in town. Erika, Eileen and Rinna are all such hustlers, they probably want to ride the Hadid, Foster train.

I'm not judging, but it might explain the changing loyalties. We all know Kyle, for some reason, is the forgotten sister in the Hilton/Richards relations and LVP sticks to her restaurants and dogs.

After all, when Gigi dates a Jonas brother, I can see that making WoFo the cool crowd...with the wannabe Hollywood hustlers.

I can see Brandi wanting to hang with the Hadid girls cool Hollywood friends but the rest I don't think are dying to be part of the group.  The Hadid girls careers won't be a big part of the show as they are expensive and there would be no reason for them all of sudden to be hanging with fifty year olds.  I think LVP and Lady Gaga are more the speed of who the women want to be associated with-not a Jonas brother or The Weeknd. 

• Love 4

I can see Brandi wanting to hang with the Hadid girls cool Hollywood friends but the rest I don't think are dying to be part of the group.  The Hadid girls careers won't be a big part of the show as they are expensive and there would be no reason for them all of sudden to be hanging with fifty year olds.  I think LVP and Lady Gaga are more the speed of who the women want to be associated with-not a Jonas brother or The Weeknd.

On the contrary, Rinna is thinking of her daughters and while most sane people would shy away from the kardashian and the hadid, they are incredible success stories at this time.

I can't say that her kids are models materials but Rinna would be stupid to underestimate the pull that the Hadidd have at this point.

You are also very much underestimating the talent and commercial value of the Week End.

I agree though that not one of those dudes would want to hang out with the Main cast.

LVP would value any exposures from those two artists.

Jonas has been catering to her gay audience lately.

• Love 3

I can see Brandi wanting to hang with the Hadid girls cool Hollywood friends but the rest I don't think are dying to be part of the group. The Hadid girls careers won't be a big part of the show as they are expensive and there would be no reason for them all of sudden to be hanging with fifty year olds. I think LVP and Lady Gaga are more the speed of who the women want to be associated with-not a Jonas brother or The Weeknd.

Just to clarify my post...what I meant by it was: as far as the contacts they may bring because they hang with YoWo, not that they, the 40-50 year old housewives, would want to hang with the kids. Right now, Hadids and Fosters are tickets to networking in entertainment circles. Rinna also has a clothing line. They have power in Hollywood and NYC. Just like in business, you want to be in good with the power brokers because it truly opens doors. Just one chance meeting when you have a lunch with YoWo and an introduction to another powerful patron could lead to another job for Harry.

It's also more exciting to their children, upper teens and twenty somethings...

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

Gigi and Bella get a fair bit of gossip press, Gigi gets national ad campaigns and Vogue covers. As long as their mother remains on the show, some of that attention and buzz trickles down to the show itself. They don't even need to do much besides occasionally answer mommy's FaceTime calls. I can't think of another housewife who has something like that working in her favor.

• Love 6

My take away on the Yolanda making the comment about Mohamed is that she has a new weapon in her arsenal-she is writing a book, well actually she signed a contract to have someone write a book in her voice.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-67/videos/after-show-yolandas-book-deal  As interesting a Yolanda thinks her journey is (it is not) the book won't make it through the first draft if she does not include tidbits about her marriages and divorces and the RHOBH.  There really is no stopping Yolanda as now she is the self-proclaimed face of Lyme Disease*.   She had to have an end to her journey hence the suntan and tropical vacations.  She will be well until it doesn't serve her any longer.  No one wants to read about a journey that ends in malaise.   So the idea that she can show that some had doubts and she was able to win them over to her side believing her symptoms will be key.  A disagreement between LVP and Mohamed ending the friendship, to me, is just fodder for the book.

What is quite disgusting is I am not certain how much she wants her friends to accompany her on her journey.  She seems to think these other women had hours everyday to devote to reading up on her and her latest treatment.  No one does-not even her husband and children.  So she will get a lovely one-sided blog essentially, she was probably paid in the mid to high six figures for, thinly disguised as her Lyme journey when in reality all they will want is the juicy gossip bits.  This thing about her divorce being private will go out the window once she cashes the first check for her book.  The details will come out. 

Yolanda in one of the clips said something interesting, when David called for the talk on November 15th, she claimed she though the would wait until she was 100% before pulling the plug on the marriage.  This is what irritates me about Yolanda is everything is truly strategic and about selling herself and of course her girls.  Mohamed definitely buys into this.  The only bucking I have seen him do is emphasize that Anwar's modeling career is a summer job and then her is off to college to follow in his father's footsteps-not spending his youth as a model and part of the Hadid Modeling Machine, Yolanda has so carefully crafted.

* I always have felt like Yolanda wanted to be the face of something and Lyme Disease fits the bill. 

• Love 8

Just to clarify my post...what I meant by it was: as far as the contacts they may bring because they hang with YoWo, not that they, the 40-50 year old housewives, would want to hang with the kids. Right now, Hadids and Fosters are tickets to networking in entertainment circles. Rinna also has a clothing line. They have power in Hollywood and NYC. Just like in business, you want to be in good with the power brokers because it truly opens doors. Just one chance meeting when you have a lunch with YoWo and an introduction to another powerful patron could lead to another job for Harry.

It's also more exciting to their children, upper teens and twenty somethings...

I am not under the impression that Hollywood producers hang out with Yolanda or the Hadid girls.  I think the same could be said for all of them that within their circle they know powerful people.  If Rinna were hoping for a peak into Yolanda's power circle she has pretty well smoked that opportunity.  I don't think Yolanda could have made it any more clear that sorry isn't enough.  Yolanda' daughter's circle is modeling for haute couture fashion houses and a few mainstream brands (the one that Yolanda wears the white dresses from),  I don't think Rinna has any bigger sights than QVC.  Maybe she will get into a Kohl's or someplace but she just has very wearable clothes not fashion.  Usually you don't go to New York fashion week starting as a middle-age celebrity QVC designer.  The opposite usually happens, you get into the circle and start diluting your brand.  Isaac Mizhari comes to mind.

• Love 6

Zoeysmom,

Did you see the the preview clip where Erika was discussing her son and demonstrates a dance move?

Andy asked her to get up and show them her dance and immediately Lisa Rinna was hot to get up and dance with her and WoYo says to Rinna, "no, give her HER moment!"

Bahahahaha!

Networking, IMO, is invaluable, and why that is, is because simple proximity connects you to several contacts beyond the obvious. That's all I'm saying. My husband has been very successful because his integrity shines through and people just like him. He meets so many others in his business meetings and travels that has allowed me...a housewife, with grown kids, that occasional volunteers with charities, to meet some very powerful people. Those connections get you other jobs, lots of other contacts, that you don't realize.

Recent example: I was just sitting at a table for a dinner at a sporting event last weekend. We all sat at random tables to meet new people. It's was a small closed event. Turns out, one of the featured speakers of the evening was one of the most powerful executive producers at CBS. We had absolutely no idea. Made small talk about where we were from, our families, I mentioned my youngest daughter was interested in broadcasting and internships. Then he gets up minutes later to talk about his broadcasting career! The reason we were invited to the sporting event and broadcasting is not at all related to what my husband does for a living. However, we are connected to people that are close to him. That could lead to some future help with our daughter, if that man connected and liked us. Leveraging connections is how you survive, IMO.

The connections we made last weekend alone were huge. Past connections is what gets you invited in the first place and opens those doors.

Of course, now that I watched that clip, I think that ship may have sailed for Rinna and Yo! The second latest clip just released is pretty dramatic. We are "treated" to a clip of Brandi, yuck, as well.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 1

I am not under the impression that Hollywood producers hang out with Yolanda or the Hadid girls.  I think the same could be said for all of them that within their circle they know powerful people.  If Rinna were hoping for a peak into Yolanda's power circle she has pretty well smoked that opportunity.  I don't think Yolanda could have made it any more clear that sorry isn't enough.  Yolanda' daughter's circle is modeling for haute couture fashion houses and a few mainstream brands (the one that Yolanda wears the white dresses from),  I don't think Rinna has any bigger sights than QVC.  Maybe she will get into a Kohl's or someplace but she just has very wearable clothes not fashion.  Usually you don't go to New York fashion week starting as a middle-age celebrity QVC designer.  The opposite usually happens, you get into the circle and start diluting your brand.  Isaac Mizhari comes to mind.

BMW just launched their M2 campaign Eyes on Gigi. She's approaching household name status, and supermodel rank.

• Love 2

Where are you seeing these new preview clips?  Bravo only has 2 older ones.  

Quoting myself here and this time I am stomping my feet.  Anyone have links or where to look?  They are not on the Bravo site or youtube.   

• Love 1

Wow, I thought this thread was about the reunion?

Anyway, about that, I predict same old same old.  The same arguments and BS we've heard all season long.   It will pretty much all be about Yolanda.  Thus?  Boring.  Again.  Some more.  Kyle may drag Kim into it, confronting Lipsa about who was really the worst in Lipsa's fight with Kim last season, and Brandi's name will probably come up.  Other than that though?  All Yolanda based fights.

Did Lisa prompt Lipsa to gossip about Yolanda?

WHO CARES?

Edited by Umbelina

I can't stand Ms Wannabe Barbie Erika. She's been quite annoying sorry I liked her for the two episodes I did.

Kim says Reality tv isn't a soap opera... Im sorry Kim you wrong again. Reality tv are primetime soaps, you idiot!

Eileen trying manipulate LVP with the affair junk again. Stfu. We saw you play cool then all of a sudden in the talking heads you wasn't over it. Why don't you own it!

Lisa R "just own it" "just own it" I swear shes crazy. She skipped her meds.

And Lies Disease can't even cry. I saw no tears.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

I think Kathryn's by far the most vulnerable at this point because she's the most neutral. Having LVP's newbie blessing has never been much of a help in the past either. My eyes lit up when the closing caption said she and Donnie purchased a house in Normandy. For that alone, I'd like to see her back, but I won't be shocked if she gets cut. She has the smallest fan base, didn't create much of a storyline for herself, and fell short of what the producers initially brought her on for: to lock horns with Faye.

And Camille is never going to replace Rinna. A. I don't think Camille wants to return full-time and knows she exited at the height of viewer popularity and B. Camille and Rinna no longer fill the same slot. Rinna is basically your new Brandi/powderkeg, if the producers cut her, you basically lost the catalyst for all the drama they crave. People may not like Rinna's actions, but she provided the brunt of the conflict and storyline in the latter half of the season. She's safe, IMO. I don't think the other women will refuse to film with her the way they did Brandi because Rinna more or less stuck to the "script," and by that I mean, she didn't veer off the course of the Lyme talk (which was clearly what TPTB wanted to make the focal point). You can tell that everyone more or less agreed to stick to that topic, so it wasn't as if Rinna started bringing in LVP's lawsuits or Kyle's falling out with Kathy. 

I could see Erika bowing out because of Tom. Kyle and LVP aren't going anywhere. If Yo wants to come back, I think they'll bring her back too. The divorce plus the kids are too much for the producers to pass up. Eileen might be in danger due to allegedly how expensive she is relative to what she's brought, but I think she gets more leeway because of her soap audience.

What a great storyline for Yolanda next year we can relive her journey while she writes it.  Don't see TV to me.

• Love 4

Haven't you heard?

Kathleen is now a chatelaine, so she might get another season after all.

Kyle has a good approach to mingling with the cast, she is the ultimate survivor and political wife, IMO.

Her husband oozes sliminess....

Kathryn will be asked back next season for two reasons:

1.  She came away from this season pretty much unscathed, and didn't make any serious faux pas.  She was mid-range likeable and shit-stirring.  Enough of both that she could be asked back.

2.  She and Donny recently purchased that new home in France - a perfect place to host the requisite "girls' trip".  

• Love 9

She hasn't found a 'cure' for neurological lyme so what is the book going to be about?  Mo isn't 'special' and quite frankly, who cares.  So, we'll have numerous chapters about 'the journey' sprinkled with Gigi being on Taylor's squad, her friendship with 'a' Kardashian, and don't forget her being SI rookie and abV Secret model.  Then we'll have 'David Foster', Yo's thoughts on Bella's boyfriend and how Lyme affected/caused her DUI.  In other words, total BS and rather boring except to fans who drink her koolaide. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 6

Kathryn will be asked back next season for two reasons:

1. She came away from this season pretty much unscathed, and didn't make any serious faux pas. She was mid-range likeable and shit-stirring. Enough of both that she could be asked back.

2. She and Donny recently purchased that new home in France - a perfect place to host the requisite "girls' trip".

Don't forget she semi-aligned herself late with Lisa V and Kyle. She will be good where in the beginning she wasn't.

• Love 4

BMW just launched their M2 campaign Eyes on Gigi. She's approaching household name status, and supermodel rank.

Gigi's success is not likely to trickle down to the other RH.  We don't ever see her with anyone but mom.  I see maybe Yolanda getting well and getting some perks but I don't see it be shared with the others. 

• Love 1