Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

I have to agree about Mika telling Joe,"Great job, Sweetie" after his 12-minute rant that started the show this morning.  If she ever had any credibility (which she didn't), she lost it making that comment.  Totally unprofessional.  I though I had accidentally wondered into a SNL sketch on MJ that they occasionally do.  What serious newswoman makes a comment like that?  I don't care if your husband is sitting next to you.  It's wrong. She also looked ridiculous holding her head in her hands and making weird facial expressions during Joe's rant.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

But again with the one-way "Donald" rants. 

I tuned in mid-rant, and was about to turn it off when Joe said something kinda great--talking about Trump thinking he solved North Korea problem and Kim Jong-Un: 

JOE:  "...but this guy puts people in a paper shredder!!!"

When, I ask you, have you ever turned on a morning show and heard that!!!  He followed it up with a much weaker, and slightly less compelling riff on offering cake to the Chinese PM, which I didn't get, but whatever.  It was a real Primetime rant today.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Mika was very excited reading out all the names of the speakers for for the DNC next week.

Joe mentioned Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Someone said Woohoo! off camera.

Joe said the Democrats ran a perfect convention in 2016 but lost the election .

Sadly, Mika & Joe were not given any guest speaking spots.

I think Americans would be excited to see Joe go on a 30 minute rant in front of a national audience.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

When, I ask you, have you ever turned on a morning show and heard that!!!  He followed it up with a much weaker, and slightly less compelling riff on offering cake to the Chinese PM, which I didn't get, but whatever.  It was a real Primetime rant today.

Trump gave  a big piece of cake to President Xi in 2017 at Mar A Largo.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/donald-trump-shares-chocolate-cake-great-chemistry-china-s-xi-n745931

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Damaris56 said:

I have to agree about Mika telling Joe,"Great job, Sweetie" after his 12-minute rant that started the show this morning. 

I'm really surprised at some of the (obviously totally legitimate) reactions to this, but isn't it a lot WEIRDER when they're all like, "what do YOU think, stranger who's definitely NOT sitting two feet away from me in the same room?"  Everyone knows they're married and it's kind of even more unprofessional/unethical not to disclose it, if you know what I mean. If there's a fairly obvious bias it's better to be honest about it and have a sense of humor about it than pretend it doesn't exist, but YMMV.

1 hour ago, oakville said:

Joe mentioned Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Someone said Woohoo! off camera.

That was me, in my kitchen, because damn, she's awesome.

1 hour ago, WhineandCheez said:

I tuned in mid-rant, and was about to turn it off when Joe said something kinda great--talking about Trump thinking he solved North Korea problem and Kim Jong-Un: 

Then why can't they just put it in Primetime? I would actually watch it! But at the same time, in the morning, I just want my morning show back. I just want to be delighted and entertained and intellectually challenged again, not lectured at. Is that too much to ask, when getting up in the morning is SO HARD right now?

When they have been given this incredible affirmative power in horrific times, to genuinely improve and brighten the days of isolated, depressed people, why won't they use it? Why is everything from set to boring lectures to clothes to lighting to structure so dark, so drab, so lengthy, so dull when they have such talented interesting people, supplies, wealth at their disposal? It's like watching an A plus student constantly turn in C minus work. Siiiiiigh.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Damaris56 said:

I have to agree about Mika telling Joe,"Great job, Sweetie" after his 12-minute rant that started the show this morning.  If she ever had any credibility (which she didn't), she lost it making that comment.  Totally unprofessional.  I though I had accidentally wondered into a SNL sketch on MJ that they occasionally do.  What serious newswoman makes a comment like that?  I don't care if your husband is sitting next to you.  It's wrong. She also looked ridiculous holding her head in her hands and making weird facial expressions during Joe's rant.

I am really glad I missed this.  I hate how they have made their marriage/ "chemistry" a feature of the show.  They are the only ones who think it is cute.  No one wants personal couple shit rubbed in their face.

Of course, if their marriage weren't a feature of the show, Mika would have been long gone by now.  She certainly doesn't bring much to the party intellect-wise.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nittanycougar said:

I am really glad I missed this.  I hate how they have made their marriage/ "chemistry" a feature of the show.  They are the only ones who think it is cute.  No one wants personal couple shit rubbed in their face.

Of course, if their marriage weren't a feature of the show, Mika would have been long gone by now.  She certainly doesn't bring much to the party intellect-wise.

Very true. I wonder what would have happened to Mika if she had  resisted Joe's advances ? Would she have reported Joe for sexual harassment ?

• Love 3

MIka and Joe are nauseating today. 

Mika is very excited about Kamala Harris. Mika said she met her at a Know Your Value event in San Francisco.  Mika probably thinks she can get invited to the White House if Biden/ Harris win.

Joe said you should never sneak up on the press. Not sure what is he talking about. Politico leaked the Kamala Harris pick two weeks ago and then tried to retract the story.

Al Sharpton says Kamala brought race issues to Biden during the debates.  Kamala would be in the situation room, according to Al.  Wouldn't that be her job as VP?  

Joe cautioned that people will tweet and lie about Kamala Harris. Joe said that he and Mika are fortunate to know Kamala Harris.  I think they are fishing for an interview with her.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 6

I haven’t watched the show in months as I have preferred actual news lately but Christ on a cracker what is going on w Mika’s look? 
so much eye makeup That is applied to make her eyes more open looking in the middle and the hairdo is Just Bangs. She quite literally looks like an insane psychopath when she laughs and smiles. 
after a few months off the content is a shock to the system ... me, me, I, I, my dad, me, when I was, I, I. 
weve known it for years but wow what an embarrassment these 2 are to themselves. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

novhappy - "Just Bangs" .... love it.  Maybe new Meeka nickname?

I tuned in at the beginning of the 8:00 hour...Joe was going on and on about something to do with Kamala.  Meeka kept trying to interject a comment.  Joe was not having it - it seemed he was annoyed at her interrupting.  He kept talking and used that tone that we all use when someone has interrupted us....keep talking in an overdone annoyed/teeth grinding/overly-tolerant tone.  Between this and the "Sweetie" thing yesterday I am thinking that current events are wearing on The Twins.

• Love 3

Joe really has a hard time hiding his dislike for Kamala Harris with his passive aggressive "we will treat her like we treat everyone".  We will point out all her flaws and everything she has ever done wrong in her entire life, but she is also friendly and has a nice smile. Could you be a bigger misogynist ?   I'm surprised he didn't start up again with the abortions for every one hide your guns nonsense.   You're not going to rain on anyone's parade, Joe.   You have issues with strong , smart women, as we all know you prefer your women to be simpering morons. 

Rachel Maddow was able to talk briefly about Harris' Presidential bid, her huge roll out announcement "Kamala Harris For The People", and how it just never caught on without being such an asshole about it. 

I swear Mika looked like she got an eyelift this morning.  WTF is going on with her eyes? And her hair gets darker and shorter by the day. 

Yeah what was the "you can't sneak up on the press" ? Who snuck up on the press?  First everyone with half a brain and knowledge of politics knew Harris was on the short list. Second, Biden kept it a secret by not even calling her til 2:30 pm yesterday, and with no one coming and going from campaign offices, or talking to press, it's real easy to keep it quiet. 

Joe's pissed that they aren't getting any big interviews from the campaign. I can smell the desperation all the way out here in Indiana. 

And I gotta tell you, bad mouthing the first Black/Asian woman to be on a major party ticket is not how you get an interview, you insufferable prick. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, WhineandCheez said:

8:07 a.m. Kamala Harris appeared on KYV. Well guess she's a future president shoein now...

It only took 3 minutes for Mika to mention Kamala's KYV appearance. In the photo of both of them, Mika was dressed in an all black outfit with her platinum hair. Those were her Bond Villainess days.

Mika said that Kamala cares about women's issues.

• Love 2

Joe said that Presidential candidates shouldn't sneak up on the press and make surprise announcements about their VP picks. Joe said that Geraldine Ferraro, Dan Quayle & Sarah Palin were disastrous picks.

Joe said that black voters saved the Biden campaign in South Carolina.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe said that Presidential candidates shouldn't sneak up on the press and make surprise announcements about their VP picks.

What the hell is he talking about?   Biden made the announcement on Twitter I guess, I don't know if it was on tv,  and the press then announced it.  I was in my car so my sister saw it online  I heard it on NPR  about 10 min later.    Was Biden supposed to call Joe before he called Kamala? 

God Joe is being such an asshole this morning.  Who did he want Biden to pick? Him?  He can't stand  that he has no access to a Presidential nominee.  And that Biden and Harris have absolutely no need for these two nitwits.  They fucked themselves royally with  a) their behavior with Trump in 2016  b) Mika's horrendous interview with Biden  and now c) Joe bad mouthing Kamala all morning.   

I'm sure TPTB at the network  love how you alienated yourselves from the Democratic nominees for President & Vice President.  

8 minutes ago, oakville said:

Kasie Hunt was excited about having private dinners with Kamala . They were off the record. Kasie said Kamala was popular in the Senate.

Ooh, that must burn, huh Mika? Private dinners with a lowly Congressional reporter.  

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

What the hell is he talking about?   Biden made the announcement on Twitter I guess, I don't know if it was on tv,  and the press then announced it.  I was in my car so my sister saw it online  I heard it on NPR  about 10 min later.    Was Biden supposed to call Joe before he called Kamala? 

I think Joe is saying that the McCain campaign should have floated Sarah Palin's name 2 weeks before the announcement to see if the media would have found any controversial details about her life or political positions. They could have avoided the problems that Palin faced during the campaign.

I remember when George H.W. Bush picked Dan Quayle, there was confusion over his military record.

• Love 2

Joe buttered up Mika by saying that her dad knew Joe Biden in the 1970's. Mika also said that Joe Biden won the prestigious Brezinski Prize at CSIS in 2017.

Mika also likes Jill Biden.

Mika said that Biden liked to be close to women while he was in office.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, oakville said:

I think Joe is saying that the McCain campaign should have floated Sarah Palin's name 2 weeks before the announcement to see if the media would have found any controversial details about her life or political positions. They could have avoided the problems that Palin faced during the campaign.

Or maybe Steve Schmidt could have done his job. The people they had vetting Palin watched a video of her at a Governor's Conference, Schmidt talked McCain into it. 

Joe it's not the job of the press to vet anyone. Yeah they'll go at it once the announcement is made, but it's up to the campaign to know everything so there are no surprises. 

Your sneaking up on the press or whatever mumbo jumbo you're raving about still makes no sense.   

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Or maybe Steve Schmidt could have done his job. The people they had vetting Palin watched a video of her at a Governor's Conference, Schmidt talked McCain into it. 

Joe it's not the job of the press to vet anyone. Yeah they'll go at it once the announcement is made, but it's up to the campaign to know everything so there are no surprises. 

Your sneaking up on the press or whatever mumbo jumbo you're raving about still makes no sense.   

Mike Murphy & Peggy Noonan were not happy when McCain surprised the press with picking Palin. Noonan called it political BS.

• Love 2

Joe was unhappy that the female black police chief resigned her job over police defunding. Joe criticized the all white Seattle city council.

Joe started quoting several politicians who complained about reducing police officers. Joe said the police could be reformed.

Rev Al said people want to be safe from bad cops & want better training for dealing with mental health issues.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, oakville said:
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

I think Joe is saying that the McCain campaign should have floated Sarah Palin's name 2 weeks before the announcement to see if the media would have found any controversial details about her life or political positions.

Yes, why didn't Steve call Joe?  He would have had all his sources in the CIA, NSA, NYPD, & the Costco Bakery do background checks on Sarah. 

Why won't anyone listen to Joe?  He is a font of knowledge on everything political, from his vast experience of 4 years in Congress, to his 15 years running his mouth on a cable news talk show.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I think the powers-that-be at the network need to sit Joe down and have a Come To Jesus talk with him.  His obvious sexism towards a female candidate, no matter what office she is running for, is not acceptable. It was bad enough that he used her yesterday (or maybe it was the day before) to scare people about what she would do with Executive Orders if President.  I guess no one in the executive offices at MSNBC cares.  Maybe that says something about the network itself. He was terrible today.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

I think the powers-that-be at the network need to sit Joe down and have a Come To Jesus talk with him.  His obvious sexism towards a female candidate, no matter what office she is running for, is not acceptable. It was bad enough that he used her yesterday (or maybe it was the day before) to scare people about what she would do with Executive Orders if President.  I guess no one in the executive offices at MSNBC cares.  Maybe that says something about the network itself. He was terrible today.

Thank you! I thought I was being overly sensitive,  but it was just outrageous the way he spoke about Kamala Harris this morning.  

I wondered if they're trying to get interviews with Joe or Kamala and the campaign said no.  

And of course our Joey wouldn't try to be nice or apologize. No he reacts just like someone of his ilk would, start bad mouthing the person and insulting them.  Shows what a political non factor they have become. 

I hope the Biden/Harris campaign boycotts the show. 

I just tweeted at MSNBC and told them how I felt. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 7

I have to admit I didn't watch the whole show - can someone fill me in on what he said about Kamala Harris that was bad/sexist? The parts I watched they both seemed pretty pleased and congratulatory, unless there was some subtle dig that went over my head. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, teddysmom said:

I just tweeted at MSNBC and told them how I felt. 

Hope you mentioned the Sweetie situation, too.

Did I get it correctly this morning? Did Joe read some testimony from Kamala from one of the trials in the Senate, rather than running a clip of it? That's pretty rude. They show film of everything else. Meeks got her little jabs in for Trump with her over the top reading of an NPR piece. She emphasizes the wrong words and breaks her cadence in the wrong places, to my ears, at least. Always with the drama. Always amateurish. 

• Love 7

Good for Tiffany Cross, speaking truth to power this morning! I loved the way she challenged Joe‘s narrative about Portland, about previous administrations, and about the Black experience in general. “You’re all experiencing now what Black Americans have been experiencing all along.”

He was knocked off balance. I wonder if she’ll be invited onto the show again anytime soon. Not that it matters. She doesn’t need to make nice. I love, love, love how Joy’s elevation to the prime time slot has opened up pathways for so many talented Black women like Tiffany and Zerlina. They don’t need to suffer Joe anymore.

I think Mika’s hair looks better when it is more honey colored and longer. The short cut plus darker color don’t work together.

She did this thing, I think it was either yesterday or the day before, where she tried to do a Joe style rant. She even adopted his inflection and sarcastic way of talking. It didn’t work at all. It made me cringe. It sounded like he wrote it for her.

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Eliot said:

She did this thing, I think it was either yesterday or the day before, where she tried to do a Joe style rant. She even adopted his inflection and sarcastic way of talking. It didn’t work at all. It made me cringe. It sounded like he wrote it for her.

I noticed that. It was pathetic.  Like Daddy let his little girl push the elevator button. 

What I saw this morning was Joe and his "don't sneak up on the press" bullshit again and I turned it off.  I think he and Mika both need to find a different venue for their "talents".   Is he having problems expressing the fact that Harris was the probable choice and Biden didn't surprise everyone and choose Marianne Williamson as his VP?  Is that what he means? FFS Joe you talk for a living, figure out what words correctly express your thoughts. 

I watched a 26 year old episode of NYPD Blue this morning that was more enlightening than these two morons.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I have to admit, it was pretty funny when they did their "we can see your light is on in the White House" post-tweet trolling. Yeah, I know. I'm easily entertained, don't judge. I don't mind their DJT trolling as long as it's funny and doesn't involve shouting too loudly. 

This is random, but I love Eddie Glaude's bookshelves. And his books. And his ties. And his mind. 

2 hours ago, Eliot said:

Good for Tiffany Cross, speaking truth to power this morning! I loved the way she challenged Joe‘s narrative about Portland, about previous administrations, and about the Black experience in general. “You’re all experiencing now what Black Americans have been experiencing all along.”

Yeah, she was pretty incredible. 

• Love 4

Today, 7:20 AM we were treated to a discourse about all the things the US Postal Service is used for:

1.  Delivering mail

2.  Delivering Covid-19 medications

3.  Delivering mail from US military members

Now everyone reading this has to click the ""useful" light bulb icon.

• Useful 8
  • LOL 4

Joe started a long winded rant around 7 20 am . Joe criticized  the left wingers who are running Portland & letting it burn to the ground.

Tiffany disagreed with Joe!

Joe wants 2 strong political parties.

Joe said Portland is in chaos.

Joe said he was critical of George W Bush. Joe said things are worse under Trump than Bush. Tiffany disagreed with Joe again!

Joe's whole body starting rocking back & forth. I thought he was in shock that someone would disagree with him.

Joe defended Bush's treatment for AIDS in Africa.

Joe said that Tiffany will be invited back so that Joe could say nice things about George W Bush.  

• Love 3

Joe's sexism is starting to be on bright display everyday.  He could not stand that Tiffany Cross was able to nicely speak to his talking points...he was trying hard not to explode.  Is it just me or is he has gotten worse lately; I know he has always been an Alpha Male (I would bet he loves this description).  As much as he tries to keep himself in control over Women and Progressives ... somehow things have really gotten to him in the last weeks.  Maybe with all the women being considered for VP and then Kamala being the frontrunner and then choice has brought it to the surface.  But he needs a timeout. 

I found the "edit" picture so am adding to my above post.  I can type as fast as I talk (which is pretty fast) - it is my only talent.  When I go back and read what I have typed, there are extra words (the,me, is, etc.) - which I don't catch because my brain and fingers are already two sentences ahead.  I am smarter than I type.

Edited by Kemper
  • Love 7

The first thing that went through my mind when Tiffany Cross spoke out about both former Bush presidents this morning and Joe felt the need to disagree with her and make an issue out of it was, "I bet she never appears on the show again."  Joe has a tendency not to like people or have them on the show again if they don't agree with him.  I always feel that that's why so many of them are always saying, "You're so right, Joe" or "I totally agree with you, Joe."

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Eliot said:

He was knocked off balance. I wonder if she’ll be invited onto the show again anytime soon. Not that it matters. She doesn’t need to make nice. I love, love, love how Joy’s elevation to the prime time slot has opened up pathways for so many talented Black women like Tiffany and Zerlina. They don’t need to suffer Joe anymore.

I think Mika’s hair looks better when it is more honey colored and longer. The short cut plus darker color don’t work together.

Tiffany Cross is wonderful, and nope, she will not be invited back anytime soon. This is the first time I have seen her on this show since she put Johnathon Lemeire in his place. 

I didn't catch any snide remarks from JoeMika, and I'm glad. Mika kind of gets on my nerves. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Damaris56 said:

Tiffany Cross spoke out about both former Bush presidents this morning and Joe felt the need to disagree with her and make an issue out of it was,

What did she say about the Bush's that got Joe so upset? 

• Love 2

Joe has the morning off. Joe is at home asleep.

Mika says the president has undermined the Post Office during the pandemic.  She asked whether the president thinks people are ditzy and stupid.  Yes,  he probably thinks you are dumb, Mika.

Mika is mixing up a bunch of stuff.  A lot of states do not have voting by mail unless you meet certain requirements.  Does she realize that different states have different rules about mail, early voting, etc.?

She needs to be specific but she is so stupid that she cannot understand distinctions.  I guess that's no surprise because she is dumb as a fucking post.

Mika just said, "I don't want to see the president on Fifth Avenue."  What the hell is she talking about? She seems mentally off.  

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

Joe has the morning off.  Mika says the president has undermined the Post Office during the pandemic.  She asked whether the president thinks people are ditzy and stupid.

Mika is mixing up a bunch of stuff.  A lot of states do not have voting by mail unless you meet certain requirements.  Does she realize that the laws cannot be changed in all of those states prior to election day.

Also all states are not the same.  Some states already have mail voting.  Other states have early voting for extensive periods.  She needs to be specific but she is so stupid that she cannot understand distinctions. 

She is acting like all states are the same.  Here in DC, I can vote at the District HQ building starting two weeks before election day.

She is being very vague and weird. I guess that's no surprise because she is dumb as a fucking post.

Mika just said, "I don't want to see the president on Fifth Avenue."  What the hell is she talking about? She seems mentally off.  

Regardless of what the state law is, if you can’t receive or mail back your ballot because someone is messing with the mail, it’s a problem.

This is super alarming, and Mika isn’t helping my anxiety with her shrieking hysteria.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

It must be pretty unnerving and insulting to be called a ditzy airhead by the President of the United States, but I find it depressing that Mika's response is to adopt this tense, shroud-wearing persona. She actually has an excellent sense of humor, she's quirky and off-beat, street smart if not academic - if she just went back to acting like herself, dressing normally, and adding to this, more preparation and wider reading, she'd be a great host.  But again I guess I do understand why reacts the way she does, so I'm not judging. I just think it seems counter-productive somehow. 

I have to say though I'm really really grateful Mika is going all in on the USPS - she's doing a great job highlighting that shitshow. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, neona said:

if she just went back to acting like herself, dressing normally, and adding to this, more preparation and wider reading, she'd be a great host. 

I think it would be easier to just hire a new host. 

Her usefulness date has expired. I never saw much of a sense of humor in my years of watching. If she was ever trying to be fun or funny, it was at someone else's expense or as a flirty exchange with her boss. I was turned off immediately today by her panic and and hysteria.

• Love 7

Mika opened the 7 am hour with a rant about the Covid pandemic. Donnie ranted that we have an emergency.  

Mika screeched at Mitch McConnell that he is a day trader.  She sucks at the outrage rants. Wow.

Mika once again repeated that she will never be on Fifth Avenue.  What is she talking about?  She yelled it in the cry voice.  Get a grip, Mika.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Man, she's right that it is an emergency. In many ways I absolutely think yelling about this particular issue is necessary. I just don't understand why the yelling has to happen first thing, on the morning show? Why can't the Primetime people do the yelling, I'm there for that. 

• Love 3

Maybe someone from the network read this board and gave Joe the timeout he so richly needs and deserves.  Unfortunately Meeka hurts my ears; she was so shrill and screechy that Barney jumped off the bed mid-pat.  Barney is a wise cat. Be lIke Barney.

Shallow...It looked like Donnie was wearing a puffed-sleeve blouse.  I give him credit - he is very stylish; being “hip” (showing my age) seems to be very important to his lifestyle and Brand.  Whatever that means.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Knowing your value is an important topic, but I am having a hard time receiving a message from someone on the panel this morning who by her appearance obviously does not accept herself.  In my work in business, women dress well but don't go OTT with hair styles and make up. They are confident in themselves.  We don't all look like models and actresses and should not try to emulate them. It makes us look silly.

I see confidence in women like Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Nicole Wallace, Andrea Mitchell and other hosts. In her new job, Joy upgraded her outfits but they fit her style and she did not go too far. She looks great and professional. Mika took several steps back with her outfits. Before she fit well with Fox hosts. UGH! Now, she does not seem to be trying for a professional look. I don't know what she is trying to prove. Something in between would be quite nice.

Generally, I don't pay much attention to outfits that women wear on TV. This morning because of the Know Your Value discussion, the clothing and appearance made more of a statement that it should have.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, madfortv said:

Knowing your value is an important topic, but I am having a hard time receiving a message from someone on the panel this morning who by her appearance obviously does not accept herself.  In my work in business, women dress well but don't go OTT with hair styles and make up. They are confident in themselves.  We don't all look like models and actresses and should not try to emulate them. It makes us look silly.

I see confidence in women like Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Nicole Wallace, Andrea Mitchell and other hosts. In her new job, Joy upgraded her outfits but they fit her style and she did not go too far. She looks great and professional. Mika took several steps back with her outfits. Before she fit well with Fox hosts. UGH! Now, she does not seem to be trying for a professional look. I don't know what she is trying to prove. Something in between would be quite nice.

Generally, I don't pay much attention to outfits that women wear on TV. This morning because of the Know Your Value discussion, the clothing and appearance made more of a statement that it should have.

I'd add Stephanie Ruhle to that list - she wears cute outfits, but still has the gravitas needed for her role.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what Mika is going for with long-sleeved black every damn day!  She does NOT embrace her own value, so why would I take any advice from her?  And I laughed out loud when one of the guests mentioned 'sleeping with your boss' during a discussion.

• Love 3

She knows that what Trump said a few years ago is probably true. If he shot someone on Fifth Avenue, he'd get away with it. Right now, she knows that she would be his preferred target.

Mika's word of the day: DITZY

She is not a convincing ranter. I don't know, she just sounds like she's trying to act outraged.

Edited by mojito
  • Love 3