Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

I don't think Willie is dull.  YMMV, but listening to Joe screaming bullshit at 6 am is not my idea of a great way to start the day. 

Oh absolutely, I agree - Joe's screaming is awful and makes me  cringe, especially when it has that awkward staged quality like it should be accompanied by gradually swelling orchestra music. But his other commentary is at least somewhat entertaining and he does ask relevant questions (when he allows other people to speak). 

I feel bad because I truly like Willie, but I find him incredibly dull, but as you say, YMMV. To me he has a robotic, grating voice and even when he makes a joke he sounds like a computer that's accidentally passed the Turing test. It's unfortunate because he's incredibly knowledgeable and competent. 

• Love 5

OK, this is driving me crazy and hopefully someone here knows the answer.  What is the Rolling Stones song that they frequently play as they go to break?  I've tried to find it on Google and had no luck.  It's just music in the beginning and as Mick Jagger starts to sing they go to break.  Anybody know???

• Love 1

I found it funny that Mika asked each guest about Trump saying that  Obama  stopped the testing for a virus.   No one knew what he was talking about. I thought Trump was referring to the swine flu virus from 2009. There were over 130 000 cases & 3 000 deaths. There is no evidence that President Obama stopped any testing for that virus.

• Love 2

Meeks is so awkward when she doesn't have a question for a guest and abruptly calls on one of the panel e.g. "Willie, jump in"

Since they always have a pertinent question I have been wondering if they have a way of indicating that they want to ask a question or, if they know they might be called on at any moment so have something formulated in their mind. If it is the latter, it just shows the difference in abilities between them and the female host of the program.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Meeks is so awkward when she doesn't have a question for a guest and abruptly calls on one of the panel e.g. "Willie, jump in"

She's gotten so used to Joe running his mouth non stop she hasn't had to do anything but read news copy at the beginning of the show and be ready when the producer tells her to go to break. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

This is similar to what she used to do as she'd close out segments; rather than add any insight or follow-up, she would always end the conversation with "Questions must be asked." I'd yell back "But not by you, you Dummy." So awkward. She has no depth. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Dr Dave was wearing his scrubs. He tested positive for the virus & had to be quarantined.

Mika wants more mitigation & lockdowns in Florida.

Oh, so they dress him up as a REAL doctor now that he's home? Talk about "playing one on tv". I can't believe he's the best medical correspondent that a national cable show broadcasting from Florida can find. They use such a small panel of friends; adds to the boredom.

Mika's demands about mitigation and lockdowns is rich now that they/he/she have escaped.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

Joe is still out.  Mika didn't even mention that he is absent.  Is he no longer on this show?  Or she thinks if she doesn't mention Joe, no one will notice.

Mika did mention that Joe was off around 7 am. Joe has been tweeting today.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika did mention that Joe was off around 7 am. Joe has been tweeting today.

This must have been one helluva fight.   For two days she's barely holding it together and he's nowhere to be found. 

Can you imagine if they separated while they're still under contract. And had to do the show together?

It would be like a kiss from Baby Jesus to see them try to not go at it on air. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, plumbago blues said:

Oh, so they dress him up as a REAL doctor now that he's home? Talk about "playing one on tv". I can't believe he's the best medical correspondent that a national cable show broadcasting from Florida can find. They use such a small panel of friends; adds to the boredom.

Mika's demands about mitigation and lockdowns is rich now that they/he/she have escaped.

Dr Dave is a spinal surgeon. He isn't an expert in infectious diseases but I think he is a neighbor to  Mika & Joe.

http://www.spinecenterflorida.com/david-r-campbell-m-d/

Dr Dave might also takes care of some of Mika & Joe's pets when they are away.

1 minute ago, teddysmom said:

This must have been one helluva fight.   For two days she's barely holding it together and he's nowhere to be found. 

Can you imagine if they separated while they're still under contract. And had to do the show together?

It would be like a kiss from Baby Jesus to see them try to not go at it on air. 

Mika & Joe could go on Marriage Boot camp if they are having problems. Joe would probably yell at the counselors.

• LOL 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, oakville said:

Dr Dave is a spinal surgeon. He isn't an expert in infectious diseases but I think he is a neighbor to  Mika & Joe.

She had Dr Gupta on yesterday, so it's not like there aren't actual infectious disease experts around for the network.  

I can't imagine the new boss at MSNBC watching this shit show and not yelling about how awful it is, day in and day out. Maybe that's the problem, Joe & Mika got called on the carpet about how bad the show is. 

Even decent ratings doesn't negate the fact it sucks.  It's one of those things that people just turn on in the morning, not because they LOVE it, but because it's a way to check in with the news, background noise while fixing breakfast, getting ready for the day, etc. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

She had Dr Gupta on yesterday, so it's not like there aren't actual infectious disease experts around for the network.  

I can't imagine the new boss at MSNBC watching this shit show and not yelling about how awful it is, day in and day out. Maybe that's the problem, Joe & Mika got called on the carpet about how bad the show is. 

Even decent ratings doesn't negate the fact it sucks.  It's one of those things that people just turn on in the morning, not because they LOVE it, but because it's a way to check in with the news, background noise while fixing breakfast, getting ready for the day, etc. 

After The Twins had the falling out with Trump and Joe started trashing him on air...I was all-in for awhile.  I had stopped watching during the campaign due to their fawning over him.  I looked forward to it every morning and so did a lot of my friends.  Then Joe's head got really big (ego, not his real head, though that has grown due to the height of his hair) and he started believing he was Steve Schmitt - who rants like no one else; except maybe Richard Painter.  What has happened to him, by the way?

Then Joe started writing columns for The Washington Post; after that there was no stopping his ego and repetitive rants.  But at least he gives me a laugh once in awhile, which counts for something.  Meeka's only contribution to interviews is "thank you SO Much" or thank you SO SO much" when she goes to commercial.  Usually this happens with authors who are not Friends of Show.

• Love 6
(edited)

Joe is not there again.  WtF.  Mika just said he's taking time off.  How much time off does this guy need.

Jonathan Lemire has not been around this week.  I wonder if he's being moved off the show.

I don't like Mika's new hairdo.  I think it is aging and makes her face look pudgy.

Mika told Walter Isaacson that she knows the president well and she knows what gets in his head.  Mika acting like an authority on mental health is laughable.  Like Joe and Mika don't have the president in their heads all day.  

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 4

I watched a portion of yesterday's show. Mika introduced a guest who had written a book about Soviet/Russian intervention in our elections then introduced Jeh Johnson who was the Homeland Security guy in the last administration. And THEN it was Johnson who went on to interview the guy who had written the book while Mika completely disappeared from the screen. Uhhh...the last I checked the show wasn't called "Morning JEH" lady! She came back on at the end but, at that point, I was drying my hair and wasn't going to interrupt the process to hear what she had to say. She appeared to barely engage with the man -- just stared at him with her usual blank "let me speak to your manager" face. 

I really wish MSNBC would get its act together and fire these two lazy idiots. 

1 hour ago, Eliot said:

Mike just pronounced “impromptu” as “imprompto.”

Maybe she was doing a Harry Potter spell "Expecto Imprompto"!!!! And she disappears!

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

I really wish MSNBC would get its act together and fire these two lazy idiots. 

From your lips to Cesar Conde's ears.  

Mika's voice is SOOO annoying, this up and down, almost hysterical way she talks, even when it's nothing to be upset about. 

Maybe they can't get Mary Trump booked for an interview. She was on GMA this morning.  You know how Mika hates it when people ignore her.  I was talking to a friend, we figured Rachel would get the Mary Trump interview. 

2 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

Mika told Walter Isaacson that she knows the president well and she knows what gets in his head.  

Mika I would ix-nay on the knowing Trump's  ind-may bullshit.  That's what got you in trouble back 4 years ago,  you and Douche are still trying to lie and dig your way out of that mess. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Mika introduced a guest who had written a book about Soviet/Russian intervention in our elections then introduced Jeh Johnson who was the Homeland Security guy in the last administration. And THEN it was Johnson who went on to interview the guy who had written the book while Mika completely disappeared from the screen.

This is the woman who has a brother who was on the National Security Council as the director over Russia and a brother who has had numerous appointments to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations/Defense Dept. and a father who was...you get the picture. The woman who married her boss to stay employed and get to lecture about women's value. 

• Love 1

Willie said that Trump should not use the Rose Garden to attack his opponents. Heilmann's kitchen is beautiful but it doesn't look like anyone cooks in it.

It be fun if Heilmann was shown cooking in the kitchen while offering his sharp political analysis.

Mika announced that Joe was taking time off at the first segment. She must be upset at her critics.

• Love 4

Heilmann said that 70% of parents are worried about sending kids to school. Trump wants kids back in school & Heleimann called his strategy politically suicidal.

Mika called Trump pitiful for holding the WH Press Corps hostage at the Rose Garden.

• Love 2
On 7/14/2020 at 11:42 AM, debbie311 said:

OK, this is driving me crazy and hopefully someone here knows the answer.  What is the Rolling Stones song that they frequently play as they go to break?  I've tried to find it on Google and had no luck.  It's just music in the beginning and as Mick Jagger starts to sing they go to break.  Anybody know???

It is "Gimme Shelter" which is one of the group's best songs, in my opinion.   

• Love 5
1 hour ago, plumbago blues said:

This is the woman who has a brother who was on the National Security Council as the director over Russia and a brother who has had numerous appointments to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations/Defense Dept. and a father who was...you get the picture. The woman who married her boss to stay employed and get to lecture about women's value. 

With Mika's total life experience, the only people she is qualified to interview is Cake Boss, the plastic surgeons from "Botched", and a sales associate from Tiffany's.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Just wondering.  has any on-air personality ever taken more than a week off at a time (assuming there's no family emergency and it's just vacation).  Joe's been gone a week and a half now.   You usually don't see that in their profession.  Even Rachel Maddow usually only takes a week off at a time for vacation.

• Love 2

I don't know anyone who takes off as much as these two, for no reason.  

And considering they work at home, and disappear whenever they feel like it mid show. 

They aren't prepared for the show, they don't do any research, they get paid millions to do what the rest of us do at home for free, yell at the tv about politics. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

I don't like Mika's new hairdo.  I think it is aging and makes her face look pudgy.

I agree. I hated the platinum but the honey blond she had years ago was softer and more flattering. But it could just be the bitch face day after day. Now that she told us she is on the Lucky Charms and brownies diet I imagine more than her face looks pudgy. (Getting back to that essay about her stressful life and her inability to deal with it...she mentioned that she is running (less) but hating it...why on earth doesn't she use the pool in her own back yard? She posted pictures of that graduation thingie around the pool. I'd be doing laps all day. Captain Obvious she's not.)

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Damaris56 said:

Just wondering.  has any on-air personality ever taken more than a week off at a time (assuming there's no family emergency and it's just vacation).  Joe's been gone a week and a half now.   You usually don't see that in their profession.  Even Rachel Maddow usually only takes a week off at a time for vacation.

Joe considers himself to be the most sophisticated  political pundit on MSNBC.

Joe voluntarily agreed not to appear on any MSNBC election night panels during the primaries  in order to not embarrass the other on air personalities.

Joe's predictions that Hillary Clinton would win the states of NY, Mass,California & Vermont in the 2016 election were prescient.

Joe continues to tweet & write articles for the Washington Post during his absence from the network.

Joe is still upset that Joy Reid was given the 7 pm slot on the network without his approval.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, plumbago blues said:

I agree. I hated the platinum but the honey blond she had years ago was softer and more flattering. But it could just be the bitch face day after day. Now that she told us she is on the Lucky Charms and brownies diet I imagine more than her face looks pudgy. (Getting back to that essay about her stressful life and her inability to deal with it...she mentioned that she is running (less) but hating it...why on earth doesn't she use the pool in her own back yard? She posted pictures of that graduation thingie around the pool. I'd be doing laps all day. Captain Obvious she's not.)

I don't know if the new studio in Maine or her new hair color has an effect but she looks much worse on tv now.

• Love 3
(edited)

Mika has lightened her hair.  Looks like she had some light blond highlights on top.  It is not platinum, but is lighter than the wheat color it was yesterday.  

Steve Korniacki is on the show talking about polls. A new NBC News poll shows Trump trailing Biden nationally 51 percent to 40 percent.

Willie said Trump has lost support among women.

Steve is so high energy and engaging.  It's like he stumbled into the wrong show.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 3
(edited)

I don't understand the structure of Joe's Washington Post Op-Eds. Two-thirds of his column are always some lengthy personal anecdote that's only tangentially relevant, then there's usually a very literal summary of things that have recently happened in the news, then the last sentence is usually some sort of extremely bland "insight" that he's spent no time at all supporting before the final line. He never actually develops an argument or provides a fresh angle on anything, which is surely what op-eds are for? 

And not that there's necessarily anything wrong with including personal anecdotes, but they are always full of humblebrags - here he's meant to be describing and expressing humility about his own privilege and it's really more about how "fearless" he is, how young he was when elected to Congress, how tall and handsome he is, and what a thoughtful and tender father he is. 

I don't even think he's a bad writer, I just wish the editors would give him a little more guidance and tone down the self-aggrandisement a bit, for his own good.

Edited by neona
  • Love 7

I don't understand the structure of Joe's Washington Post Op-Eds. Two-thirds of his column are always some lengthy personal anecdote that's only tangentially relevant, then there's usually a very literal summary of things that have recently happened in the news, then the last sentence is usually some sort of extremely bland "insight" that he's spent no time at all supporting before the final line. He never actually develops an argument or provides a fresh angle on anything, which is surely what op-eds are for? 

Yes!!   Today's column was especially ridiculous, like Joe himself.  He's in his fifties and he just now realizes that not everyone thinks they can achieve the American dream?  

Mika reading it aloud in it's entirety was like a proud mom reading her little boy's essay! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I tuned in as Meeka was breathlessly reading Joe's column.   Surely the Post could do better with their guest op-eds.  Joe's first few were not bad (from what I can remember) - but lately his ego comes through; like something a high school/college student would write.  And then Meeka's breathless, emotional reading was over-the-top and embarrassing as a journalist.  Yes, I know.  Shallow note - those bulky black cardigans do her no favors.  Couldn't she just state that Joe has an editorial in The Washing Post and you could read it on the MSNBC website.  That might drive people to the network's on-line presence.  

The bright spot (for me) ... A Clint Watts sighting.  At the end of the interview, Meeka went with her usual closing.  THANK you SO much.  I don't know why it bothers me; but Willy asked some great questions.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, neona said:

He never actually develops an argument or provides a fresh angle on anything, which is surely what op-eds are for? 

Well, that's how he conducts his show, so...

I tuned in just in time to hear St. Mika chiding Ted Cruz for not wearing a mask. Does she not know about the picture of her husband and Barnicle maskless and not distanced circulating the internet? She looked particularly awful today. 

I also heard the So much in the thank you...SO insincere.

• Love 2

I saw the part of the show where Mika was talking about the Twitter hack. After mentioning that Twitter addressed the problem fairly quickly, she paused and muttered something like "hmmm" before moving on. I might be reading too much into that "hmmm," but I couldn't help wonder if she was thinking "So why didn't Twitter address the attacks on Joe and me just as fast?"

OK, to be fair, perhaps she really was worried about what the hack meant for problems that could arise before and during the election. 

Hmmm.

• Love 3
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Jordan Baker said:

I saw the part of the show where Mika was talking about the Twitter hack. After mentioning that Twitter addressed the problem fairly quickly, she paused and muttered something like "hmmm" before moving on. I might be reading too much into that "hmmm," but I couldn't help wonder if she was thinking "So why didn't Twitter address the attacks on Joe and me just as fast?"

OK, to be fair, perhaps she really was worried about what the hack meant for problems that could arise before and during the election. 

Hmmm.

She & Joe are probably upset that they weren't hacked, they're not big enough celebs like President Obama, Bill Gates, Joe Biden, etc. 

I tuned in as Meeka was breathlessly reading Joe's column.   Surely the Post could do better with their guest op-eds.  Joe's first few were not bad (from what I can remember) - but lately his ego comes through; like something a high school/college student would write.  And then Meeka's breathless, emotional reading was over-the-top and embarrassing as a journalist.  Yes, I know.  Shallow note - those bulky black cardigans do her no favors.  Couldn't she just state that Joe has an editorial in The Washing Post and you could read it on the MSNBC website.  That might drive people to the network's on-line presence.  

Agree, Joe's "op-eds" (using the term loosely) are more like "have you all forgotten how awesome I am?" screeds. I cannot for the life of me understand why Marty Baron publishes this bullshit.  I believe in the American Dream.  Of what, banging your coworker, breaking up her marriage and yours, being an obnoxious asshole?   That's not the American Dream, Joey,  it's just you being you.

I was getting Buddy ready to go out for a walk when she started, I had seen on Twitter that she posted the link to WaPo.

I swear to God, we get back 10 minutes later and she is still reading!! Are you kidding me??!!  She read the entire thing!? 

They must be sweating bullets about something with all the self promotion this week. Joe is the only thing standing between the people and utter chaos. If Joe isn't here to speak truth to power (barf) who will stand up for you normals?! 

SOMEBODY BRING ME SOME CAKE!!!! 

Edited by teddysmom
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Didn't she allude to the possibility of Joe popping in to the show despite his being on lockdown from it per her orders...part of her twitter nonsense yesterday? Wouldn't today be the perfect day to break quarantine and show up to defend that puff piece of an 8th grade English class writing assignment? Instead of having Mama read it out loud to us?

That "Hmmmm" of hers I think is just filler for "I wish I was smart enough to offer a comeback comment." She is just awful at this.

Where's Heidi? I don't watch much at all but she seems sharp enough to lead and liven up this dud of a show.

• Love 3

Kornacki is too high energy .

Kornacki was worried that Biden still has more unfavorables than favorables but his low visibility is helping him.

Mika likes Biden's basement strategy. Mika said Biden gets too friendly with people when he is campaigning & it is misunderstood.

1 minute ago, plumbago blues said:

Where's Heidi? I don't watch much at all but she seems sharp enough to lead and liven up this dud of a show.

Heidi's dad passed away recently.

• Love 2

Anybody else notice the stable of regulars dwindling down to one or two people? 

Where's Elise Jordan? She's not on anymore, but she's on Nicolle's show a lot.  I haven't seen Heidi in a long time, predating even her father's passing. 

It's Lemire,  the editor of Time when a new issue comes out,  Katty Kay once a week or so, Donny Deutsch on Friday. I guess I don't watch enough to know who else is on regularly. 

Heileman is on sometimes still, but I think he likes being on Nicole's show more.   

I just wish MSNBC would cut the cord on them.  There are so many other qualified people to host this show. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, oakville said:

Mika likes Biden's basement strategy. Mika said Biden gets too friendly with people when he is campaigning & it is misunderstood.

Of course she likes it...works for her and her husband. That's a gem of a quote about Biden getting too friendly while campaigning...again, how tone deaf is she? Didn't their adulterous affair reach it's zenith during their campaign coverage?

Thanks for the Heidi update. Sorry for her loss.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

hat's a gem of a quote about Biden getting too friendly while campaigning...again, how tone deaf is she?

She is just a babbling idiot. She embarrassed herself with that interview of Biden to the point that she'll be lucky if he ever comes on the show again, and now she's trying to make up for it. 

You could tell this morning they didn't have enough guests, and she was actually doing the opining Joe usually does at the top of the show. Filling the void left by Joe.   I'm surprised they haven't brought the dog on the set to appear more likable.   On other shows, when people at home have their pets or kids run in, it's adorable. With Mika, we know the cat would screech and scratch her and run off. 

They drag poor Kornacki in at 6 am?  Agree, he's too high energy or whatever for me. I used to like him when he hosted weekend mornings, but his poll/election night persona makes me a nervous wreck. 

• Love 5

All I kept thinking this morning when Mika was reading Joe's Washington Post op-ed was, "If he's got the time to write editorials and work for The Washington Post, why isn't he doing his main job as host of Morning Joe?  You know, the show that's named after him."  I've always wondered why NBC allows the reading of his editorials every week from another news source when he's got a job already at MSNBC.  I can see reading other people's editorials or Twitter feeds, but shouldn't this be considered a conflict of interest?  I'm assuming NBC doesn't own the Washington Post.  Just tell the audience that he has an editorial and let them read it themselves.  Is it really necessary for Mika to read the entire thing on air all the time?

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Damaris56 said:

ve always wondered why NBC allows the reading of his editorials every week from another news source when he's got a job already at MSNBC. 

A few weeks ago Eugene was on 11th hour and Brian asked him to talk about an op ed he wrote for WaPo, and said "unlike some others who quote their own op eds, Eugene doesn't so I'll ask you to talk about it"

I knew right then and there what Brian was talking about. 

I told my sister last night about Mika's meltdown, and we agreed the other employees & on air people at MSNBC must be thinking "how do these two idiots still have a job here?"   She's not even self aware enough to read those tweets and think "you know, maybe I'm upset and being a little too dramatic here", but nope, "I'm hitting send and making sure there is no doubt what an unhinged spoiled brat I am."

20 minutes ago, Damaris56 said:

Is it really necessary for Mika to read the entire thing on air all the time?

Is it really necessary for Mika to be on the air, period? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Damaris56 said:

All I kept thinking this morning when Mika was reading Joe's Washington Post op-ed was, "If he's got the time to write editorials and work for The Washington Post, why isn't he doing his main job as host of Morning Joe?  You know, the show that's named after him."

Mika said that Joe's op-ed's are widely read by the political elite. Joe's gravitas is widely respected by political players in both parties.

Joe could be busy finishing up any edits to his book that was supposed to be published last year.

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Anybody else notice the stable of regulars dwindling down to one or two people? 

Where's Elise Jordan? She's not on anymore, but she's on Nicolle's show a lot.  I haven't seen Heidi in a long time, predating even her father's passing. 

It's Lemire,  the editor of Time when a new issue comes out,  Katty Kay once a week or so, Donny Deutsch on Friday. I guess I don't watch enough to know who else is on regularly. 

Heileman is on sometimes still, but I think he likes being on Nicole's show more.   

I just wish MSNBC would cut the cord on them.  There are so many other qualified people to host this show. 

Yes.  I was wondering whether there is some behind the scenes drama that is driving guests away.  

It can't be fun to sit and stare at a webcam while listening to day 100 of Joe's same coronavirus rant. 

I saw Lemire one time this week.  Meacham still shows up sometimes, but not nearly as much as he used to. There is competition for top contributors.  I read that Mara Liasson makes $100 thousand a year just as a contributor on Fox.  MSNBC probably loses some contributors for money reasons.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

Yes.  I was wondering whether there is some behind the scenes drama that is driving guests away.  

It can't be fun to sit and stare at a webcam while listening to day 100 of Joe's same coronavirus rant. 

I saw Lemire one time this week.  Meacham still shows up sometimes, but not nearly as much as he used to. There is competition for top contributors.  I read that Mara Liasson makes $100 thousand a year just as a contributor on Fox.  MSNBC probably loses some contributors for money reasons.

Morning Joe used to have guests from both political parties on the show before President Trump was elected. The show rarely had any of Bernard Sanders supporters/surrogates on this year.

Joe also has a habit of not appearing for interviews of any members of Congress or Senate that don't interest him. It's very rude.

Morning Joe rarely covers international issues anymore. The show used to discuss the Syrian Civil War or other Middle East issues .

• Love 5
(edited)

Mika is screaming again. It hurts my head.

And Eddie Glaude Jr. needs to get off my TV right now. I cannot stand listening to his hypocritical bleating given his sanctimonious posturing during the 2016 election.

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 7