Type keyword(s) to search

The Storybrooke Daily Mirror: OUaT in the Media, Cons and Other Real Life Encounters

• Start Topic

“It’s so complicated,” says Josh Dallas. “Emma did it in order to save him, which is kind of an honorable, hero thing to do. Whether it’s misguided for the outcome of what it was, he thinks it’s an honorable thing. Is he happy that she did it? No, he’s not happy about it, but he can understand it at least. I don’t think Charming is looking at the world now so black and white. Things are more gray now.”

I really love this.  Dare I hope for more meaningful moments of the Charmings with their daughter?

Edited by FierceAfroChick
  • Love 1

I figure they will hide her pregnancy this time. There was a blind item rumor going around a couple of weeks ago about a baby boom among actresses on a TV show that was requiring rewrites. Sure sounds like Once! Emilie, the actress who plays Lily, now Ginny.

• Love 1

I think you mean baby sister Cora.

Hah! I had the same thought. 

Congrats to them! I guess that's why Ginny seemed to be putting on some weight again. 

So two main actresses will be mostly out of commission in 5B. Not like either Belle or Snow ever get important scenes anymore.

So I tried listening to a few podcasts and they literally made my head hurt.  You know that feeling you get when you’re stressed?  That’s how I felt listening to them.  They get sidetracked and start talking about shit that has no relevance to the show or episode.  They sigh and “ummmm” a lot.  They jump ahead to discuss latter parts of the ep and confuse themselves even more because they can’t seem to discuss stuff that happened in chronological order.   I’m like, did you really watch...I mean you say you took notes, but...? 

One person thought Zelena got preggers twice (so you missed the whole pregnancy acceleration explaney scene?).  Another podcast, they were insistent that Hook had no heart.  One podcaster thought that Hook was mad at the end because Henry gave up the house secret.  I quit all of them a few minutes in.   It amazes me how peeps here get stuff on first watch, but peeps who do podcasts don’t. 

I like listening to them if they’re good (like randomteapodcasts, unfortunately they don’t do Once).  But when they’re bad…

I think you mean baby sister Cora.

Zelena will kill herself at the end of 5A, then Snow will name the baby after another true hero. Which would be even more fitting, since they'd be naming the baby after the person who "killed" the person their other one is named after. That's just pure Snowing right there. How could A&E pass that up?

Edited by KingOfHearts

So I tried listening to a few podcasts and they literally made my head hurt.  You know that feeling you get when you’re stressed?  That’s how I felt listening to them.  They get sidetracked and start talking about shit that has no relevance to the show or episode.  They sigh and “ummmm” a lot.  They jump ahead to discuss latter parts of the ep and confuse themselves even more because they can’t seem to discuss stuff that happened in chronological order.   I’m like, did you really watch...I mean you say you took notes, but...? 

One person thought Zelena got preggers twice (so you missed the whole pregnancy acceleration explaney scene?).  Another podcast, they were insistent that Hook had no heart.  One podcaster thought that Hook was mad at the end because Henry gave up the house secret.  I quit all of them a few minutes in.   It amazes me how peeps here get stuff on first watch, but peeps who do podcasts don’t. 

I like listening to them if they’re good (like randomteapodcasts, unfortunately they don’t do Once).  But when they’re bad…

Taking this to the podcast thread. (Yes there is one ;-)).

Snow was pregnant throughout 3B and we did not get any kitchen sink conversation.  Half her screentime was with Zelena and apologizing to Regina for killing Cora.  Sadly, I don't forsee any difference this time.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

^ are the camper's going to be tortured by making them watch Ouat? Kidding! Although, I'm sure the plot discontinuities and character destruction would be enough torture for some.

Yeah, I'm sure if A&E have anything to say about it, the writing will be the true horror of the show. Are they going to fill it with a bunch of Lost alumni for no reason?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

this is one of the things I want the most. A non magical enemy, and a non magical Storybrooke, or even, give me a magical foe where Emma, Regina, (Rumple if he gets magic back) have zero magic. They can't brew potions, they can't do anything magical, and let them deal with the problem.

• Love 1

I suppose it's too much to hope that the new series means they'll be less involved with the day-to-day running of this show and maybe they'll just contribute the big ideas (which they are good at) while someone with more story sense takes the lead on the actual writing.

• Love 9

JMo will be at the Wizard World Portland con Feb. 20 & 21. Her "son" Shatner will be there too, as well as her pal Karen Gillan.

Okay, I was gonna ask…what’s the story behind the whole “son” thing?  I saw a JMo tweet where she said he was such a good son and I’m like, what did I miss?  I know WS is always joking with Colin and Sean…didn't know he and JMo had a thing going on too.

Edited by FierceAfroChick

Okay, I was gonna ask…what’s the story behind the whole “son” thing?  I saw a JMo tweet where she said he was such a good son and I’m like, what did I miss?  I know WS is always joking with Colin and Sean…did know he and JMo had a thing going on too.

It's because she played Captain Kirk's mom in the 2009 Star Wars movie. ;) I had to think about it too at first. 

• Love 1

I actually thought that was an intentional error because of the winky face after it! I thought you were poking fun at Shatner's hate of Star Wars or people getting the two confused.

I wish I had been clever enough to say that was my excuse!

offensive.jpg?w=300

Also, the Hollywood Reporter created some article about Dark Hook that included this gem: "Even though there have been no romantic vibes between them, Hook’s darkness could be attracted to Zelena’s evil side, making for a love triangle that will surely end in bloodshed." Um...no.

Yeah, I read that and immediately thought, "What fresh hell is this?" Then I laughed. Please writers, do not mess with the epic romance you have established.