Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

Sage spent 35 years doing nothing before liberating Nick from a bear trap. Them spent the entire time since clenching teeth, mugging, yelling at people, or grinning and giggling like a simp. She is a bland weird character and I'm glad if she goes and she can take Summer's disloyal ass, Marissa with her 157 back stories, the vile Christine, Stenches perverted wannabe SisterWife having ass, and basic Noah. At least them. So I can say she was useful.

• Love 8

Re KS' rumored firing, I think I've hit the major soap forums, as well as the IMDb and GoldDerby forums, and I'm not seeing anything about it. Her departure must be hush hush, on the QT, and very inside Hollywood right now, if it's true. There must be another FOJ in the wings, right?

• Love 1

becky herbst?

Is GH writing her and the 3 kids out?  Oh, I guess it would just be 2 kids - lucky Sam would get the brat, Jake, since he's Jason's.

Yes Jiz.

Nice play on words - can't stop laughing at this one.

yeah, i read on dc that varni (?) was sending dm's to some posters that if becky left it was on her or something like that.  they are calling it "varnigate".  i guess contract negotiations haven't been going well, at all.

• Love 1

preverts, can anyone remember the interview chuckles did where he said he didn't understand why some see what marco did to phyl was rape?  and who did the interview with him?

thank you.

Are you kidding?  The man's a sociopath, somebody get a net and call Fairview.

• Love 7

I remember reading it valley but I'm not sure who was interviewing him. Pratthole couldn't believe that the audience saw it as rape rather than a simple "mishap". He obviously still doesn't if air headed Dummer handwaved it and he has VicTurd say she probably enjoyed it.

#fuckyouchuck

#stillnotrootingforvictor

• Love 10

Oh my gods, there are lots of LOL moments in that interview, especially reading it months after they gave it. Nothing actually played out the way they said it would.

Phyllis was supposed to be the one to discover Marco, with assists from Nikki and Ashley (both of whom found out two weeks ago!).

When talking about Michael's cancer, JFP says you can't have a story about a serious illness and just drop it. !?! Has Nikki's MS heard about this rule?

Oh, and JFP has never heard that fans overwhelmingly want Kevin to be gay (as does GR) because she doesn't go online. This asshole who runs the #1 show in daytime doesn't go online. In 2016. No wonder she comes across as tone deaf.

• Love 11

The head of CBS daytime does because she's favorited some of my tweets about the show. However the network seems to let Jill and Pratt do whatever the fuck they want anyhow, regardless of the feedback acknowledged. Hmm.

• Love 4

At the movies yesterday there was another trailer for the Indepence Day sequel and HK's little sister Joey had one prominent moment in it. It's amazing how much alike they look even though Joey is clearly younger. It stunned me for second because I somehow thought it was HK. Wonder why the little sister gets so much more work?

• Love 2

I think Joey is cuter. More pixie-ish ans more quirky. Not replying to your comment about her getting more work but what you said about their resemblance.

Joey does do well for herself I saw on her twitter old tweets she has some impressive connections and friends at a young age. The 2 sisters are best friends but it has to give a bit of a boot in Hunter's ass or sting her younger sis is excelling in film.

• Love 1

Oops, I wasn't trying to draw some kind of link between their appearance/ages and how much work they get. It's just that when I looked at Joey's IMDb page I was amazed at how big her list of credits is. Plus, she's appearing in stuff with some of the biggest names in Hollywood. Meanwhile, HK doesn't seems to do much outside of TV and even then it's comparatively little. It's interesting to me.

• Love 1

Joey King got a ton of attention for her role in that Ramona and Beezus film (with Selena Gomez as Beezus). JK was a little kid in it and her performance was by all accounts the best part of the movie (saw it with my kids). Mediocre film but that kid rocked. So from there she has been getting a lot of work.

Joey King got a ton of attention for her role in that Ramona and Beezus film (with Selena Gomez as Beezus). JK was a little kid in it and her performance was by all accounts the best part of the movie (saw it with my kids). Mediocre film but that kid rocked. So from there she has been getting a lot of work.

She did a meet and greet at a theater near us when that movie came out.  You could tell she was a pro even at that age.  

I pray BJ's wife has a full recovery.  There's nothing worse than watching someone you love deal with cancer.  My cousin's little girl is fighting a really aggressive cancer, and I'm just in awe of how my cousin manages to hold it together on a daily basis, but, at the same time, I get how she's doing it. You can't not do it.  I imagine Burgess didn't even consider keeping up the coast to coast thing an option once she was diagnosed.  

• Love 7

Entertainment Tonight is covering Tracey Bregman's story.

http://www.etonline.com/news/184486_bold_and_the_beautiful_star_tracey_bergman_boyfriend_claims_her_son_wants_him_killed/

Tracey Bregman's boyfriend, Brian Landow, claims that the actress' son, Landon Recht, threatened him with a gun and said on numerous occasions he wants to kill Landow.

Landow says that when Recht returned home from school, the teen began throwing parties at his and Bregman's home. According to court documents obtained by ET, Landow alleges Recht was "doing drugs and drinking late at night and disrespecting his mother and I when we were breaking his parties up."

"Tracey and I found out he was growing marijuana with a value of over $30,000 and she insisted that he get rid of the plants," Landow claims in the documents. "He refused and became more confrontational and told his mom that this was his career path and for her not to bother him."

Meanwhile, the court docs contain a copy of a note that was allegedly found in Recht's room, titled "Tracey & Brian Breakup Plan by the Boys," that the teenager supposedly wrote, detailing ways to get rid of Landow, including putting panties in Landow's car or dousing his coffee with cocaine.

Good Lord. This stuff sounds like a soap opera!

• Love 8

Growing drugs as a "career path"? Geez, Louise! I don't even have words for this. It's stranger than fiction.

They live in California, where medical marijuana is already legal. And I believe that there's a chance it could become legal for recreational use if California voters approve it later this year, so it's not so strange. Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 3

Medical marijuana is already legal in California, and I believe that there's a chance it could become legal for recreational use if voters approve it later this year, so it's not so strange.

It's been legal here in Washington for recreational use for almost two years.  Yay us!

• Love 2

They live in California, where medical marijuana is already legal. And I believe that there's a chance it could become legal for recreational use if California voters approve it later this year, so it's not so strange.

Sure. I agree with that but I have the impression that Landon isn't growing legal medical marijuana, and he isn't growing it in a legal/certified facility. I have no proof of this. It's only my impression.

• Love 1

Sure. I agree with that but I have the impression that Landon isn't growing legal medical marijuana, and he isn't growing it in a legal/certified facility. I have no proof of this. It's only my impression.

Yeah, from his Instagram pics this guy looks like a real treat. ;)

But what a soap opera story. lol. In fact, it would have been a good one on show. Lots of rich, spoiled kids in GC.

• Love 4

Oh, I wasn't talking about him specifically, but only that it isn't that strange of a career path in general for someone who lives in a state where marijuana is legal. I live in Pennsylvania, so I'm often amazed that the rest of the country can buy beer in grocery stores!

And I agree that this would have been a great story for Y&R. This show has the most boring spoiled obnoxious rich kids ever!

• Love 5

Oh, good, Snaporaz. Glad we cleared that up. I live in Ontario, Canada, and they just started selling beer at the supermarket (although you've been able to get wine (of dubious quality) for some time now). I lived in Montreal for a while where you can get beer and wine at both the supermarket and the convenience store. It felt like I was stepping into a puritanical state when I moved back to Ontario. :)

• Love 5

Ha! Ontario sounds like Amsterdam and Las Vegas rolled into one compared to Pennsylvania! PA was founded by Quakers, and I don't think they ever left!

Only very recently has beer (and only beer) been available at SOME (very few) supermarkets. Progress!

• Love 4

Transylvania - Sofia Pernas Replaces Amrita Acharia

The Young & the Restless‘ Sofia Pernas has been cast as a regular opposite Laura Brent in The CW genre-themed drama pilot Transylvania. She replaces Amrita Acharia who was originally cast in the role.

It’s been a whirlwind 48 hours for Pernas. On Monday, she was let go early from her Young & the Restless contract due to budgetary reasons. Twenty four hours later, she had auditioned, tested, and booked the role in Transylvania, and today, she got on a plane to go to the pilot shoot.

Pernas will play Coriander, an exotic gypsy, the leader of the matriarchal Szgany clan that runs the fleshpots of the Old City — the haunted spot where Vlad the Impaler once killed thousands of their tribe.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/sofia-pernas-joins-cw-pilot-transylvania-in-recasting-1201721681/

Bye bye Marisa!

Edited by spinxella
  • Love 5

Wow, Marisa is out. I liked the actress but the character was ruined by the shit writing. Wonder how they'll write her out. God almighty not another wedding death for Noah. ugh. I don't want to see RA emote again.

• Love 5

Knowing the morons running this show Marissa will be recast with a terribly inappropriate FOJ and have her 25th backstory of being a call girl with borderline personality disorder now.

It looks like the character was dropped (she was let go for budgetary reasons before SP got her new gig), so they won't recast her. For that I am grateful.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 1

I like the actress, too, and the character had so much potential before she was saddled with Noah and given 1000 backstories. I remember when Marisa visited Victor in jail after he shot Jack, and she more than held her own in that scene with TGVN.

Well, good for her for landing something else so quickly.

I can think of a dozen or so others who can go, too, to help out the budget. CP and JFP would be at the top of the list.

• Love 3

Yeah. The moment they paired her with Noah she was doomed. She rocked when she and Jack were trying to get him home. Stupid to take her out of his orbit and throw her in with infant Noah. I hope they drop the Santori crap altogether.

Maybe this is the work of the new UK producer. Cleaning shit up.

Her departure was announced because of her new gig. Hopefully we hear about other "budgetary cuts."

• Love 4