Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

I actually messaged George Guzman the hairdresser a few years ago when he was doing the hair on the show and asked him to confirm if Sharon Case wore hair extensions as I wanted to settle a bet with some one and he messaged me back that she did not and to collect my money! LOL

Funny. :)

I've never understood why show let AH get away with looking like a meth addict. JFP seems to have put her foot down on that I think. She's generally better groomed in this regime.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 4
She's much more famous than her older sister.

Isn't that interesting? Little sis has already been in several movies with some of the top names in Hollywood. Meanwhile, HHK has two daytime Emmys (that I continue to believe were bought for her by TPTB to head off a lawsuit) and is reduced to a sitcom role where her boobs are used as joke fodder. Hmmm.

• Love 5

I think that is going to happen. KS can not do the job that SC and MS did with him. SC carried his azz for over 10 years and was talked trash on all the time once he got with MS. That's one of the reasons I never want them back together again. Even JC could not carry him. I am sure GT will be up for the task. She is a fantastic actress.

I thnk the problem is KS and JM have no chemistry he had chemistry with both SC and MS I hated Phick but they did have chemistry.  KS and JM are boring a hell and I see not chemistry with GT either the few times they were in a scene together I thought they were like strangers when they were suppose to be married at one time.  I just don't see that working either.

Edited by Shicklove1
  • Love 4

Isn't that interesting? Little sis has already been in several movies with some of the top names in Hollywood. Meanwhile, HHK has two daytime Emmys (that I continue to believe were bought for her by TPTB to head off a lawsuit) and is reduced to a sitcom role where her boobs are used as joke fodder. Hmmm.

I happen to agree the only waty HHK could get one Emmy never mind two is if they were bought for her.  Her talent is mediocre at best IMHO.

• Love 2

I was flipping around channels tonight and happened to see the opening credits of Gotham, which I haven't watched despite having a big crush on Ben McKenzie back in the OC days...anyway, one of the guest stars was an older sister of Alyvia Alyn Lind! I think her name is Natalie, if I recall correctly.

• Love 2

Go Faith Go!!!

I mentioned in another thread there's been pics of Pretty Ricky hanging out with the "Y&R" family. Maybe they will bring him back...

Also Hunter King/Summer is happy and definitely looks to have has some work done and weight lost. Her nose looks different (thinner and more refined tip) and cheeks less full and the bones more defined. She looks good. I told her so on twitter.

Haha someone sassed her with a message about if she was even on y&r. I honestly think she should try her luck further on prime time or indie movies. She's young and maybe she will have a flair for something.

• Love 2

The new HW Erica Jayne on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills looks a LOT like MTS/Nikki. She has a stripper look with the looong super fake platinum hair and performs in fishnet outfits or pasties. And she's married to an older very wealthy man. When she pulls her hair back her face is a dupe of Nikki.

They look like they could be sisters.

• Love 2

foghorn leghorn, joe is already gone.

he got 6 yrs in prison and will serve it in a different state.

OMG I missed that!!  I must have fallen asleep during that epi!  LOLOLOLOLOLOL  Thx because I wondered why he was tweeting it when he wasn't gone yet?! All I can say is when the writers start paying attention so will I!

• Love 6

not sure, paul i think it was just mentioned it in passing..

was he charged with trying to frame cane or something?

Joe framed Cane for robbery or gun smuggling or extortion or kidnapping or human trafficking or something so he could hump Lily.

Good God. This was his motivation??? I FFd any scenes with them so I didn't know (or really care).

ETA: the quote I had intended to comment on. 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 2

^^^^^^^^ I just googled and by george, you're right!

Yeah there was a scene with her in a side swept chignon and understated makeup with the black eyeliner only on her lid also her nose structure, mouth and eyebrows shape and color, and normal clothes styling were the same as MTS. I mentioned it and some others after then agreed on social media.

Since ED / Ashley is on with this woman on RH (in episodes to be shown later) I wonder if she will silently notice they are basically twinsies. Everyone has a doppelgänger in GC on our soap on fictional land (like Jack and Phyllis) and I guess in show biz world too, haha.

• Love 3

Billy Abbott 6.0 doing commercials for The Dump!

Are they all such bargains because either Victor peed on them or Chelsea and Adam had sex on them, or because Sage moulted on them?  Gotta be one of those....

• Love 12

So Prince Luka is an important character now? Good god.

Phyllis's entire existence being the salvation of Billy the Loser (?????) might be the stupidest single turn this character has ever taken (and that is quite a statement, I know).

And why the FUCK didn't she tell Vicki about Marco? There is no reason on earth she would not rub it in her face that her father is a vile creature, particularly as she is insisting that only Vicki and her pure love can save Billy (RME). Why not tell Victoria that her high standards for her husband are a joke, considering what she forgives her father for. No. Instead Phyllis implies Jack has somehow horribly betrayed her. aaargh. This fucking writing.

And did she say (I didn't watch; I read recaps) that she (Phyllis) "had to forgive"?? Who the hell did she forgive? She wants to vengeance on Victor (while keeping the crimes secret). That's what she's always harping on Jack about. So who the hell did she forgive??

OMG someone fire Pratt now.

I think she meant she had to forgive Jack,which makes no sense at all.

Tickets to Preverts are complimentary and get one into all the best activities, plus your own personal steward who provides for your every need.  (Chianti?  Wine cellar in your stateroom.)  I don't allow any guests but Preverts on the Miranda unless we need plank/shark/alligator* fodder.  (I do hope Pratt and Ferret get their special invites.)

Walk the Plank has been such a success, we have added an*alligator tank (I watched Temple of Doom over the holidays) and the plank does not reach the other side, so it's more of a 'walk into' than 'walk over'.  Details are so important;  take note, Pratthole.

Ooh, ooh, can we have piranhas too?

0oCAi3i.jpg

More like Y&R Suckers!  Ammirite?

• Love 8

0oCAi3i.jpgU

UGH! YOU ARE NOT BILLY ABBOTT!!!

I'm sorry I just hate his face. I don't think I've ever hated an actor before just on sight. I'm not even sure why except everything inside of me is screaming WRONG! and NOOOOO!

Edited: I think I know what bugs me so much about his face. He reminds me of that shrink who was on B&B and was always around Taylor. I hated him so much he drove me up the wall. This guy looks like he could be his younger brother.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 9

1tqv4j.jpg

Chuck Pratt's preview of 2016

sigh. Thanks Spinx. I thought I might have to brace myself. Now I know I do.

I have a theory that the reason that EVERY writer since Bill Bell has had Jack betrayed, dumped, defeated, shot, paralyzed, beaten up is that Peter Bergman is the master of the "hurt" reaction. But seriously, folks, he can do OTHER THINGS. Wasn't Marco a revelation to these people? PB played funny and sexy cad and cheeky and playful and nasty.

Why do they limit him like this? And why do they torture ME (and his other fans)????? 

• Love 12

i was missing having "blind items" to guess at so i tweeted jamey giddens and asked him when he would be giving some out..

he said he had 1, and that is one show would be exploring "sexual fluidity"...so i tweeted him back and asked him what that was..he hasn't answered me yet.

he did say that it WAS NOT bold and beautiful..

• Love 1

Days spoilers are practically useless. They tape over 7 months in advance. LOL

But if guess it was that or GH both have horrible ratings and wiling to take a chance. Y&R has always been uptight which is weird, even teen shows now have gay and/or trans characters.

• Love 3

...seems like the person would be bisexual but apparently that's not the case.

Hmm, seems more lie JG was just being coy.

The minute I read that BI, I immediately thought of Y&R.  It’s the kind of thing I believe Pratt and CBS would be down with, because it’s riding the fence (not only that, but GH and Days, along with B&B with their transgender female character have already blazed into those territories previously, so “sexual fluidity” is a ‘been there done that’ for those shows). I’m just guessing here, but maybe the erstwhile “Natalie” might turn out to be such a character and might develop attractions to both Kevin and Mariah, or perhaps she’ll only be interested in Mariah, with Mariah and Kevin having recently decided to begin pursuing a romantic relationship again (or at least they seem to be hinting at that direction) with Natalie becoming a distraction. Because this is Pratt, I’m betting it’ll turn out that “Natalie” began life as a Nathaniel or Anatoly, because the Prattster just loves his derivatives.

• Love 5

I am pretty sure that BI is about Paul on Days. He has no love interest as the two other gay characters are gone. He has been hanging out with Gabi. I think they will explore his bisexuality. Yada yada. Gabi has already had sex with one of the other gay boys anyways. 

• Love 1