Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Miscommunication

• Start Topic

Kris signs herself and the girls up for communication therapy in hopes of putting an end to their continuous bickering, but her plan backfires when she misses one of the sessions. Meanwhile, Kylie feels her family's bossy ways are getting in the way of her new home celebration; and Khloe struggles to finish her book in the face of so many work commitments.

I got a good laugh when Kim was looking at Rob's instagram and was all, "Why do you get a nice picture and I get called being the girl from Gone Girl?" and Khloe was like, "I loved when Rob called you the girl from Gone Girl. That was the best New Years!" like, seriously, this family is so dysfunctional? I don't think Rob was trying to make a joke when he called her the Gone Girl girl. 

• Love 3

Oh I don't think the Gone Girl thing was taken as a joke at all. Maybe they can get a good laugh about it now but back when Rob posted that there was a big shitstorm and all sorts of sources were saying how hurt Kim was, he also called her a bitch when he posted it. At the time a "source" said he did that because they just had a huge fight.

I'm surprised the regular preview for next week didn't focus on Lamar but rather Kim's shower. But I just saw a quick commercial that only showed Kim saying "Khloe won't leave Lamar's side" and the screen went black with the words "nothing but family matters".

Oh I know it wasn't a joke but I'm going to think they tried/try to make it a joke now, because they don't like it when bad things are happening with the family. We still don't know what happened for Rob to fly out for Kim's wedding and then fly back here to California the day of. No matter what they say it's more than him just not feeling good about himself.  This episode felt like filler. Nothing really happened. 

Of course Kylie wants to make a kissy-face with her mother for Snapchat, but doesn't *actually* want to kiss her. Dumb question, but is the bleached do with dark roots that Kylie sometimes sports a wig, or did she have her real hair bleached at some point? I know the show screws with timelines a lot, but it's really distracting when Kylie is brunette, then bleached-blonde, then back to brunette within minutes. It's also distracting to see Kim's lip in varying degrees of inflation.

Khloe is such a pig to start a food fight in a house that isn't hers. If she's so into food fights, she should have them at her own house, where she's responsible for the cleanup. At least Kim and Kourtney took the pie-throwing outside.

The story about Kris "stealing" Kim's marble and thereby delaying the completion of the house yet again was such BS, not even Kris could keep a straight face. Kim and her children are going to live at Kris's forever.

The "communication" lesson was too stupid for words.

• Love 3

The communication lesson was a joke, the person who set it up left for Paris and the others didn't know she was gone. There's your communication breakdown right there, the phones are not the issue.

This episode was boring and felt like filler. There was no Scott follow up other than Kourtney being so over it and telling them they should have called the police. 

Khloe's entire storyline was to set up for her canceling the book tour and her events because of Lamar. All this stuff was probably filmed after she canceled everything.

Kim and Cory's horror.these people are nuts facial expressions during Khloe & Kourt's fight was hilarious. The was probably the first time I enjoyed Corey. And you could tell from Kim's look she didn't find the fight cute at all. 

• Love 1

I had to laugh when Khloe was talking to Kim about “writing” her book & she said that she had to read everything because they kept adding things she didn’t want. Who is “they” & why would they be adding anything to a book that Khloe is supposedly writing? And when she was bitching to Malika about Kris she said she was so busy “book editing” not writing, editing.

Kourtney pushing Kylie on the whole house warming thing was ridiculous, these people need to live their own lives & stop being so incestuous.

Khloe is such a pig to start a food fight in a house that isn't hers. If she's so into food fights, she should have them at her own house, where she's responsible for the cleanup. 

Khloe is always doing things like that, she's a grown woman who still wrestles her sisters. She has absolutely no boundaries, & doesn't seem to understand she's 30, not 3.

• Love 2

The food fight was disgusting - these people have no respect or boundaries. But to me it looked like every minute of the show was scripted - probably even the food fight.

It's disturbing that the K-J women don't see how they are distorting and destroying their naturally pretty faces.

• Love 1

Zzzzzzzzzzzz....oh, is it over?  I'm struggling with finding anything remotely interesting about this show without the menfolk making appearances.

Of course, there would be only ONE type of marble on the planet that Kim needs for her bathroom, or she'll have to completely remodel the other 15 bathrooms to match.  Is that even what she was trying to say?  And why would Kris take Kim's marble in the first place?  Why does any of this matter?  How can anyone in that entire family take Kim seriously at all anymore?  And WHAT is up with Kim and the shoulder coats?  Is she trying to hide some crazy tattoo or something?  That is one fashion statement that makes no sense.  They live in LA.  I've heard it's warm there.  I don't get it.

When Khloe and Kim were discussing the "Gone Girl" Instagram, my very first thought was, "damage control."  Khloe seemed to find it funny.  Kim, not so much.  I guess Kim can make fun of Rob and call him a loser every other episode but Rob better not retaliate.  Whatever, Kim.  

Kylie's monotone talking heads and ever-changing hair color gets weirder and weirder.

• Love 1

I'm going to sound just like an echo of posts before mine that said this episode was boring. How many times are we going to be subjected to forced 'spontaneous' hijinks by Khloe? I understand that SOMETHING has to happen in every episode. We really aren't going to sit for an hour watching a show about nothing. Khloe and Kourtney take the lead and try to make what is an uneventful, boring episode into something watchable by throwing sour cream and guacamole all over Kylie's new kitchen furniture? Does it matter to any of them that they're exposing themselves as nothing more than egotistical, spoiled, rich people that have no respect for other peoples space?  The best thing in that rumpus was the way Corey cowered against the wall, far from any involvement or blame. I have to mention that I have really started liking Corey over the past couple of episodes. Last night when Kourtney and Penelope came in, he hugged both of them very tenderly, as if he really had honest feelings for them both. I thought that was super sweet. He seems like a really nice guy, way too nice and even innocent for someone like vampire Kris who will eventually suck the life blood out of his soul.

Here's what interests me enough to watch an episode of the Kardashians. I like watching those rare and brief moments that are actually unrehearsed and planned. Like when Scott comes over with his tail between his legs and sheds some tears which evokes some sympathy for him by the K's.  I have absolutely no sympathy for Scott Disick at all, anything that's happened to his relationship with Kourtney he earned and he deserves to man-up to his actions and accept the consequences his addictions brought on him. Truthfully a crying Scott on the phone threatening suicide makes me think that there really is nothing more anyone can do for this guy. He's had the advantages that most addicts don't. He's been given the most expensive treatment options, support of all the K's and friends, and still he threw all that aside. He wants to be a father to his kids, but he can't beat his addiction for them. I also like seeing any glimpses into the lives of the Kardashian and Jenner's that makes them more human.

Khloe's book and her new show 'Kocktails With Khloe' are a carbon-copy of Keeping Up With the Kardashinans. It brought to mind an episode of Seinfeld called 'The Nothing Pitch' in which Jerry and George discuss the format for a new sitcom television show. Basically, the concept is that their new show will be about absolutely nothing, no plot, no show. That's the Kardashian's in a nutshell, it's a show about nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQnaRtNMGMI

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

If you're not 'brave' enough to hand out donuts to the work crew, maybe you shouldn't OWN YOUR OWN HOME AT 18! 

And why the eff is she driving a rolls Royce?  That looks tacky as shit.

When Kris made a big deal out of giving the 'slaves' outside a box of Krispy Kreme donuts I thought WTF?  First of all, the most that Kylie, Khloe or Kourtney might do with a a Krispy Kreme doughnut is smell it and maybe lick the frosting then go rinse their mouths out after. But these workers that are sweating away making Kylie's pool and yard impeccable need more nourishment than a doughnut. How about bringing a few man-size pizzas and a case of cold beer or maybe a big bucket of KFC?

Kris is really starting to show some age in her face. It's time for a 'tune up' with her favorite plastic surgeon/geneticist Dr. Paul Nassif. The threads in her facial thread-lift are beginning to become obvious across her cheeks. And the bags under her eyes... well! I won't even mention those!   (snark-snark)

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

The food fight was disgusting - these people have no respect or boundaries. But to me it looked like every minute of the show was scripted - probably even the food fight.

It's disturbing that the K-J women don't see how they are distorting and destroying their naturally pretty faces.

The most pathetic part about the food fight is that they've done "food fight at housewarming" before, with Kim, and they put a whole lot more effort faking it the first time. Kim's housewarming food fight had guests/extras in the background, and it was the climax and resolution to a conflict that conveniently started at the beginning of the episode, when Kim suddenly became OCD about cleaning her new house. It was fake as hell, but there was a narrative. This episode was just kobbled together krap.

I know it's sort of of their signature, but I wish they'd decorate with something other than black, white, or mirrored, especially the last two. It's so harsh, and I could barely see Kylie's white cake on the white platter or the white plates, in the white kitchen.

The Krispy Kreme and Toto toilets promotion was really obvious in a show that blurs every single registered mark by default.

• Love 2

When Kris made a big deal out of giving the 'slaves' outside a box of Krispy Kreme donuts I thought WTF?  First of all, the most that Kylie, Khloe or Kourtney might do with a a Krispy Kreme doughnut is smell it and maybe lick the frosting then go rinse their mouths out after. But these workers that are sweating away making Kyle's pool and yard impeccable need more nourishment than a doughnut. How about bringing a few man-size pizzas and a case of cold beer or maybe a big bucket of KFC?

And ONE box for all of those guys?  Give them ALL of the boxes. 

So Toto is the name of the toilet company?  Ok that's good.  I thought Kylie had shortened 'totally' to 'toto,' which, though it wouldn't surprise me, would bother me to no end.

• Love 3

I have a Toto toilet, We put it in because it preserves water usage. But ours doesn't squirt, heat, or play music. The function is narrowed down to doing one thing only, to flush crap effectively in one flush. 

About Khloe's book, 'Strong Looks Better Naked', The Amazon description of her book reads; "Khloé Kardashian shares her secrets for finding strength of body, mind, and heart with revelatory stories of her own struggles with weight, relationships, and her self-image'. If I didn't know who Khloe Kardashian was, I'd probably think 'wow' that sounds like an inspiring book, I must read it.

I almost have no words, but I'll try.

There's been many best selling autobiographies written by some pretty well known people such as Helen Keller, Nelson Mandella, Winston Churchill and Barack Obama. Truly, they've had unquestioning substantive lives and people bought their books to read about their life struggles and battles and how they persevered under dire circumstances.. What could possibly go between the cover and the last page in Khloe's book? How much do we need to know about Chinese salad, steamed veggies and Greek yogurt? Yes Khloe, I'll put your book right up there on my bookshelf next to Helen Keller who was born totally blind and deaf and overcame those obstacles in her life to became an author, political activist, and the first deaf and blind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree from Radcliffe.. I will be sure to put a piece of black tape over the eyes of Helen Keller on her cover so she can't see you standing next to her. On second thought I can skip the tape, she was blind anyway. Perfect choice then to sit next to any Kardashian on my bookshelf.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

Of course, there would be only ONE type of marble on the planet that Kim needs for her bathroom, or she'll have to completely remodel the other 15 bathrooms to match.  Is that even what she was trying to say?  And why would Kris take Kim's marble in the first place?

I'm actually with Kim on this one. 

Kim bought and paid for her marble.  She had it stored at Kris's house, then Kris because she can never have an original thought or idea, because she has to copy what her kids do had to use Kim's marble to remodel her bathroom. Instead of going out and buying her own. 

Kris took 10 tiles according to Kim's inventory, Kris said she took 6. Now Kim's construction does not have enough because Kris took the marble they ordered/bought without asking and Kim can't find more to order. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Re: Rob leaving Kims wedding. The big story that surfaced that week was that his tux ended up not fitting and Kim flipped out because she said Rob promised her he would lose weight for the wedding. Rob was heard by people as he left shouting "screw her and her superficial bullshit".

• Love 4

Re: Rob leaving Kims wedding. The big story that surfaced that week was that his tux ended up not fitting and Kim flipped out because she said Rob promised her he would lose weight for the wedding. Rob was heard by people as he left shouting "screw her and her superficial bullshit".

Good for him, if true.

What a god awful bitch.

• Love 5

Kim bought and paid for her marble.  She had it stored at Kris's house, then Kris because she can never have an original thought or idea, because she has to copy what her kids do had to use Kim's marble to remodel her bathroom. Instead of going out and buying her own. 

Kris took 10 tiles according to Kim's inventory, Kris said she took 6. Now Kim's construction does not have enough because Kris took the marble they ordered/bought without asking and Kim can't find more to order. 

It would appear that Kim and Kanye have an absolute passion for marble. For their wedding, they commissioned last-minute nude marble statues

Just four days before the ceremony, Kim and Kanye apparently ordered 30 life-sized nudes to be carved from black Carrara marble. Artisans worked non-stop to carve the statues, 10 of which fell apart during the carving. Another 10 broke in transit to the venue, and of the 10 that survived, “four were missing their heads.” The nudes complemented the custom-built marble piano played by John Legend, as well as marble tables carved with the names of the guests in lieu of place cards.

I wonder what happened to all that stuff after the ceremony? Was it donated to Goodwill or Habitat for Humanity?  (joking of course)

Kim bought and paid for her marble. She had it stored at Kris's house, then Kris because she can never have an original thought or idea, because she has to copy what her kids do had to use Kim's marble to remodel her bathroom. Instead of going out and buying her own.

She stored numerous massive sheets of marble in Kris's house/garage? Bitch has money to burn and couldn't rent a storage unit? Why is all her valuable shit stuffed in a garage? There to be looked over and possibly damaged by other occupants. IMO, Kris was wrong to take it but if Kim really cared about her stuff she'd have made sure it was properly stored and cared for. Marble is easily stained and chipped.

And the way she and Kanye change their minds on decor, she'd have ended up redoing her bathrooms anyway. Just like she was selling her exercise equipment because she didn't like the color anymore.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

It's a gated property in a safe gated community and guards. I think I'd choose to put my valuables there in the garage space instead of a place like on storage wars. Those units are broken into all the time. They wouldn't store valuable marble in a place like that. 

They probably didn't expect her mother to steal them. Kim should charge her for it!

Yes, and there was the stuff leading up to that like Rob not wanting to go and his being called names/fat at the airport on the way that he commented on in some instagram post. Even before the night before the wedding Rob was having a hard time. He never left the hotel to do things with the others and was only seen with having dinner or lunch with Scott&Caitlyn. 

Edited by Artsda

I actually find the story a little sketchy. First, when you buy any kind of tile, you don't buy the exact amount you need, you always buy extra in case of breakage. You especially need extra in the case of marble, because it's a natural stone & sometimes you get tiles that have a pattern that doesn't work & you can't use the tile. Second, 15 bathrooms worth of marble tile is an enormous amount of tile, where in Kris' house would they store all that? Does Kris have massive on site storage units? Why wouldn't they keep it at Kim's house AKA "the work site"? The whole thing sounds like a made up story for the show to me.

• Love 13

And the way she and Kanye change their minds on decor, she'd have ended up redoing her bathrooms anyway. Just like she was selling her exercise equipment because she didn't like the color anymore.

LOL, yes, selling the exercise equipment.  Wow.  There are no words.  Well, delusional, absurd and insane comes to mind.

Those girls (with the exception of Kendall because she apparently has a soul) are pretty awful to Kris, but I find it odd that Kris constantly takes things (clothes, imported one-of-a-kind marble tile, jewelry, etc) that belongs to her girls, knowing it will tick them off to no end.  Everyone in this family needs help.

• Love 1

I actually find the story a little sketchy. First, when you buy any kind of tile, you don't buy the exact amount you need, you always buy extra in case of breakage. You especially need extra in the case of marble, because it's a natural stone & sometimes you get tiles that have a pattern that doesn't work & you can't use the tile. Second, 15 bathrooms worth of marble tile is an enormous amount of tile, where in Kris' house would they store all that? Does Kris have massive on site storage units? Why wouldn't they keep it at Kim's house AKA "the work site"? The whole thing sounds like a made up story for the show to me.

Yeah a million dollars to replace 6 or even 10 sheets of marble seems a bit much. It came across as an easy way to let the viewers know Kim has so much money she's spending millions on marble for her new house. And Calcutta Gold is hideous.

• Love 3

And Calcutta Gold is hideous.

I'm not a fan of marble just because the patterns are different & that drives me crazy. I can't imagine why anyone would want 15 bathrooms worth of the stuff.

If I were Kris I'd tell Kim that if she moved out, I'd supply the the final four of fifteen or whatever bathrooms with the "needed" marble. Because this marriage to Kanye looks faker and faker each episode.

• Love 4

Yeah a million dollars to replace 6 or even 10 sheets of marble seems a bit much. It came across as an easy way to let the viewers know Kim has so much money she's spending millions on marble for her new house. And Calcutta Gold is hideous.

YES this is all fake.  It is all done with the sole intention of showing off.  They have so much money, they can buy 1 million worth of marble... they have so much money they can STEAL another's marble... etc. 

• Love 1

The tile isn't worth a million dollars, the million dollars was a bet because Kim can't get any of the tiles anywhere. Kris asked what would you give me if I can find the tiles, and Kim said a million dollars. 

Oh please! Kim and Kanye are both multi-millionaires and can well afford to rent super secure facilities to house building materials for their never-ending renovating or house-flipping projects. Besides which, I’m sure they have contractors and decorators who handle mundane details like storing marble until it’s needed for their multiple bathrooms. And isn’t it enough that Kim is “storing” herself and her two children at Kris’ house? What more does she want? But then, without this unconvincing marble drama there would have been even fewer fake storylines for this idiotic episode.

• Love 8

The tile isn't worth a million dollars, the million dollars was a bet because Kim can't get any of the tiles anywhere. Kris asked what would you give me if I can find the tiles, and Kim said a million dollars.

There's plenty of Calcutta gold available on the Internet but she probably purchased a bunch of slabs from the same section of the quarry to insure that they were alike in veining and color. Making a million dollar bet was just for drama on the show. If they haven't even started the bathrooms yet, chances are they won't be out of Kris's house for years. Kim hates renovations so much,but it seems Kris had her house totally redone, apparently while Kim and her family were living there.

She stored numerous massive sheets of marble in Kris's house/garage? Bitch has money to burn and couldn't rent a storage unit? Why is all her valuable shit stuffed in a garage? There to be looked over and possibly damaged by other occupants. IMO, Kris was wrong to take it but if Kim really cared about her stuff she'd have made sure it was properly stored and cared for. Marble is easily stained and chipped.

Or even on site of the house being renovated? I'm sure she has the construction site guarded 24/7.

These women all have obnoxious traits, such as Khloe always petting the ends of her hair, Kim always stuffing her mouth, Kylie always sounding and acting like she is sedated, and Kris always wearing sunglasses (and for heaven's sake - update your hairstyle. You've had the same 'do for a dozen years now) but Kourtney's dead eyes and vocal fry are by far the most obnoxious. Keep in mind, these are physical traits and not personality traits. I can't even start with how awful their personalities are.

Oh please! Kim and Kanye are both multi-millionaires and can well afford to rent super secure facilities to house building materials for their never-ending renovating or house-flipping projects. Besides which, I’m sure they have contractors and decorators who handle mundane details like storing marble until it’s needed for their multiple bathrooms. And isn’t it enough that Kim is “storing” herself and her two children at Kris’ house? What more does she want? But then, without this unconvincing marble drama there would have been even fewer fake storylines for this idiotic episode.

True - it was just a storyline.

And, not only could Kimye rent space for their things, they could store them at their own house, and could also live at their own house - it's large enough to live in one wing while they redo another wing. I'll bet Kanye mostly stays at his pre-marriage place while Kim and the kids stay with Kris.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Oh please! Kim and Kanye are both multi-millionaires and can well afford to rent super secure facilities to house building materials for their never-ending renovating or house-flipping projects. Besides which, I’m sure they have contractors and decorators who handle mundane details like storing marble until it’s needed for their multiple bathrooms. And isn’t it enough that Kim is “storing” herself and her two children at Kris’ house? What more does she want? But then, without this unconvincing marble drama there would have been even fewer fake storylines for this idiotic episode.

BRAVA!!

Kim: "They only have Calcutta and I want Calcutta Gold." Oh, shut up.

Khloe is writing a book? Now she is an author? She has writing skills? 

Kourtney in her monotone talking into the cam is comic relief. 

Kylie playing with her dogs while a mansion is built around her. 

It's good to be part of the lucky sperm club. 

ETA: And oh that toilet contraption looked weird to me..... 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 1

Dumb question, but is the bleached do with dark roots that Kylie sometimes sports a wig, or did she have her real hair bleached at some point?...

It makes me sad that I know this, but I'm pretty sure that every long hair/color on her head is a wig.  Her normal hair is just short and black.  

They're damned good wigs though, because they look really good. 

• Love 1

Can you imagine wearing a wig everyday? Hot and itchy, no thanks.

Oh I can't imagine doing 99% of the things they do to themselves to look like they do every day.  For a party or something? Sure.  But EVERY DAY? I suppose it's their job but my job has no dress code and I'm thankful for that every day because I have no idea how I'd walk around in heels. 

• Love 2

Oh I can't imagine doing 99% of the things they do to themselves to look like they do every day.  For a party or something? Sure.  But EVERY DAY? I suppose it's their job but my job has no dress code and I'm thankful for that every day because I have no idea how I'd walk around in heels. 

For me it's the full-on makeup they wear while on va-cay.  Kendall is the only one doing it right.  Who wears extensions, false eyelashes, and the like, when you're sweating in the hot sun, swimming in the beautiful oceans, getting some sun on a yacht, etc.?

Oh, that's right...they really don't do much of any of  that anymore.  They just sit and eat and play on their phones.

• Love 3

I had to laugh when Khloe was talking to Kim about “writing” her book & she said that she had to read everything because they kept adding things she didn’t want. Who is “they” & why would they be adding anything to a book that Khloe is supposedly writing?.......

So true...i thought about this too..and it just shows it is all scripted and paid for and they have people doing everything for them....seriously ridiculous