Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Miscommunication

• Start Topic

I had to laugh when Khloe was talking to Kim about “writing” her book & she said that she had to read everything because they kept adding things she didn’t want. Who is “they” & why would they be adding anything to a book that Khloe is supposedly writing?.......

This made me think that Khloe is turning in pages upon pages of incoherent diary-like ramblings (complete with misspellings and grammatical errors) that the ghost writers have to decipher. They can't make any sense out of it and write what they *think* she means -- Then she gets angry at them for not understanding her yammering.

• Love 5

This made me think that Khloe is turning in pages upon pages of incoherent diary-like ramblings (complete with misspellings and grammatical errors) that the ghost writers have to decipher. They can't make any sense out of it and write what they *think* she means -- Then she gets angry at them for not understanding her yammering.

If Kylie and Kendall can write a book, so can Khloe. I'm sure Kris could find someone who could take Khloes deepest thought and stretch it out over a couple hundred pages, including numerous pages of pics of the ugly duckling transforming into a swan thru hard work and heart break.

If Kylie and Kendall can write a book, so can Khloe. I'm sure Kris could find someone who could take Khloes deepest thought and stretch it out over a couple hundred pages, including numerous pages of pics of the ugly duckling transforming into a swan thru hard work and heart break.

Well, yeah, she's writing the book -- it's just not any good. She said she was spending all this time in her bathroom writing and then reading over the pages 'they' send back to make sure they don't change things too much. So, yeah, she's writing a bad book. And it'll probably sell millions (insert eye roll here).

• Love 1

It made the NY Times Best Seller list. The week after it came out I saw an article that said it did better than Kim's book even after only 4 days of sales.  Her ghostwriters should get to also be able to call themselves a "NY Times Best Selling Author".  Its also annoying that Lamars accident actually ended up giving her more publicity than she warranted.

• Love 2

Khloe's probably doing more writing her book than any of the others have. She was talking about editing, that's who "they" were. It was going back and forth between her version and editing.  She was actually reading the edited drafts.

The fact Kris didn't know how much work it took for a book to be written, basically indicated she had nothing to do with her memoir book she "wrote" or her cookbooks. Caitlyn's at least already admitted from the start, that Buzz Bissinger will co-write her book. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

Khloe's book, at the very least, required her to communicate about herself at length to a writer/editor (who had probably provided questions and prompts) and review what the writer/editor created from that. The communication could've been face to face/phone calls/Skype/emails, and Khloe writing emails wouldn't be significantly more of a challenge to her than the other options.

• Love 1

The fact Kris didn't know how much work it took for a book to be written, basically indicated she had nothing to do with her memoir book she "wrote" or her cookbooks.

Lest we forget, this is a woman who thought a couple of singing lessons were all she'd need to end up in a Broadway musical.

• Love 3

The "poor Khloe being crowded out of her bedroom and having to write at the bathroom vanity" story was another piece of BS. No way that enormous house of hers doesn't have a home office.

Like Noah Solloway from the Affair?

• Love 4

How many nose jobs has Kim had? She is really starting to look like The Joker.

By my count four. She had one in her late teens, one after she started dating Reggie, another after North was born and this latest one following Saint's birth.

• Love 2