Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Discussion

• Start Topic

Considering this family has a pretty dismal track record when it come to marriage, I really don't see Kim's enthusiasm for it. She has plenty of money, she has a kid. Why bother with a wedding and the inevitable divorce, cause sooner or later a divorce is coming.

One thing I will give Scott and Kourtney is they spend lots of time with their kids. You can tell kids who are comfortable around their parents  and Mason and Penelope clearly are. They allow them to have fun and make a mess. Mason playing on a piece of cardboard in a slide in his yard was a joy to see. Poor North will have to stay clean and save the designer boxes things came in.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

I don't get the feeling that this baby is a surprise, as Kourtney has spoken about having more kids close together.  A surprise to Scott, maybe.

I don't think it was a surprise at all to Kourtney. She knew that Scott was apprehensive about having more kids, and didn't even discuss this with him before having unprotected sex. I'm sure she knows her cycle and that she was probably ovulating when they had sex. She just doesn't feel the need to take his opinions into consideration. She wants 3 or more kids, she will have then, whether or not he agrees. I think what she did was despicable.

Yes, his best frend the manager, his best friend the barber, his best friend the designer:

According to The Hollywood Gossip, Don C, West’s longtime manager, stepped up as his Best Man (after JayZ bowed out).  Ibn Jasper, West’s longtime barber, and Jerry Lorenzo, West’s designer, rounded out the groomsmen group. 

http://www.bustle.com/articles/37865-who-were-kim-kardashian-kanye-wests-maid-of-honor-best-man-they-actually-made

7f8177e0-1170-0132-082b-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Lol.

I thought that this episode was very dull. I thought that it was the most boring episode of the entire season. The only thing that I thought was interesting was a clip of the brunch that Valentino threw for Kim and Kanye. He has a really nice looking house.

Edited by Jx223

I thought that this episode was very dull. I thought that it was the most boring episode of the entire season. The only thing that I thought was interesting was a clip of the brunch that Valentino threw for Kim and Kanye. He has a really nice looking house.

I always thought Valentino was so elegant and sophisticated.  What is he doing with Kanye and Kim? Uggggh

I thought that dress that Kim wore to the dinner where everyone told a Kim/Kanye story was ugly. Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall were all raving about it in the car to Kim, but I thought it was awful.

I'm sure raving about the dress was in the script. Otherwise Kanye would get mad and make them wear those first fugly ass dresses. I guess since his style gurus Kylie and Kendall did.not.like he hotfooted over and found some less fugly substitutes.

Actually I thought that dress dress was amazing. The detail was incredible! I hate everything Kim wears, but this looked very special, and Ill bet more so in person. She couldnt really carry it off, but I get the vibe they were going for. Reminded me of a beautiful teacup from Marie Antoinette. Belongs in a museum or on a Princess..not a squatty milf

• Love 2

I don't think this pregnancy was a surprise to anyone, when it was first leaked months ago when she was early in her pregnancy it was said to be planned. Also there's know way Scott gets told randomly while the camera's are there and Kourtney's folding clothes. He knew before that scene and even Khloe knew before the scene Scott told her in the yard. The whole thing is storyboarded,

Scott spent so much time during the NY versions of the show, "Take NY" was filmed there for seasons and seasons. He had a lot of time to spend time in the Hamptons or even bring his parents to Manhattan. He also takes off and does promotions all over by himself, he had time to visit if he wanted to or made the effort.

I also believe Kris and Bruce should have footed the bill for Brody and his girlfriend, just as they had all expenses paid for Brandon and Leah.  If I were Brody,

I don't think they should have had to foot the bill for Brody and his new girlfriend 98% of them haven't met and a girlfriend that was new. Brody, yes if they pay for Brandon they should him too but not the girlfriend.  If it was the girlfriend he had may be before, that one I'd be iffy on cause that one he had for over a year. But this brand new one, no way should they have to foot the bill for this stranger to them to come to a family wedding.  Leah's family, she's the opposite and not the same as Brody's new girlfriend he just got. 

Since Brody's on camera whining that they paid for Brandon and that Bruce talks to Brandon about the wedding daily. He totally was involved in the storyline. They also even showed the new girlfriend and had Bruce talk about her. Watch her start appearing next season.

• Love 1

Kanye's really holding the strings with this wedding. Even Kris during her dress fitting, was asking Kanye how he wanted her dress. Then with the 2nd bridesmaid dress. he says no slit it's distracting. So that goes despite what the bridesmaids want. 

The fact Kanye wanted to marry Kim who he didn't know just shows he viewed her as something to attain. Also the 6-7 years ago all night conversation,

if true had to have been during Reggie or one before Reggie. 

That rehearsal in Kanye's apartment with Sharon Sacks, with her telling them no baby carriage and stuff. I see why Kanye and her butted heads.

Loved Kylie telling Kim she'd fix the blue hair and then never doing it and Scott's "You know what to do." LOL 

Edited by Artsda

Actually I thought that dress dress was amazing. The detail was incredible! I hate everything Kim wears, but this looked very special, and Ill bet more so in person. She couldnt really carry it off, but I get the vibe they were going for. Reminded me of a beautiful teacup from Marie Antoinette. Belongs in a museum or on a Princess..not a squatty milf

She really can't carry off demure and virginal very well, so she just should have embraced her 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb sack, fuck me on the sink and impregnate my mouth persona and gone tits out, ass out. It's the look she really wanted anyway.

And was she really practicing walking down the aisle? Does she have no short term memory?

Couldn't someone have rolled the videotape of that most recent event and maybe she'd recall those amazing memories of that day... I mean thank god for photographs and video otherwise she'd probably forget about it. That's why it's so important to have selfies and video.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Scott is an only child who just lost his parents very quickly and very closely together. He always seemed rather detached from his family and that he was annoyed or put out by them. I'm sure now he is feeling super guilty for not being there or spending time with them. Now add a third child to the mix and he probably is more overwhelmed as he doesn't come from the mega sized family that kourtney does. He doesn't get attention from her now and he probably feels he is going to get even less now and that is probably the last thing he wants when he is grieving and needing some attention and loving.

• Love 1

Kanye's really holding the strings with this wedding. Even Kris during her dress fitting, was asking Kanye how he wanted her dress. Then with the 2nd bridesmaid dress. he says no slit it's distracting. So that goes despite what the bridesmaids want. 

The fact Kanye wanted to marry Kim who he didn't know just shows he viewed her as something to attain. Also the 6-7 years ago all night conversation,

if true had to have been during Reggie or one before Reggie. 

That rehearsal in Kanye's apart

ment with Sharon Sacks, with her telling them no baby carriage and stuff. I see why Kanye and her butted heads.

Loved Kylie telling Kim she'd fix the blue hair and then never doing it. LOL

Was it Kanye who told Kris she needs a bra?

And Kourtney just wants to send him away to some type of rehab to be "fixed."

That's how things are done in Hollywood. All Rob has to do is go away and get fixed. Kim said so. So it figures Scott would get the same advice. Kris sent Kourtney to get fixed when she refused to accept Bruce, and Khloe was shipped off when she had a meltdown after her dad died.

Go away for 60 days and come home 50k poorer and all fixed up.

Scott's issues are lack of direction, motivation and boredom. He needs some physical labor and real responsibility. And to get the hell out of CA.

Scott is an only child who just lost his parents very quickly and very closely together. He always seemed rather detached from his family and that he was annoyed or put out by them. I'm sure now he is feeling super guilty for not being there or spending time with them. Now add a third child to the mix and he probably is more overwhelmed as he doesn't come from the mega sized family that kourtney does. He doesn't get attention from her now and he probably feels he is going to get even less now and that is probably the last thing he wants when he is grieving and needing some attention and loving.

When he was talking to her about how guilty he felt about neglecting his folks, I felt for him because it seemed he wanted the chance to just have a good long cry while she held him, but it was almost a look of fear on her face , that if he did reach out, all the feelings she's repressed about her father, her parents divorce, her resentment towards Kris over cheating on her father and destroying her family, the favoritism shown to Kim, would all come roiling to the top and she'd have to deal with them. Kourt has lots of the same issues Scott has.

• Love 3

Kim's 50 lb bachelorette night dress looked like a particularly tacky big fat Gypsy Wedding cake.    A dress even a tall, thin (not a short fatass) model could  not pull off.    That wedding dress was tacky IMO.   So it's Givenchy?   Well, they have their name on a funk bomb of a perfume called Amarige, so they make big taste and style mistakes.   That dress cut her in half and made her look squattier and more fatassed than ever.   Khloe's pre wedding dress of horizontal stripes looked like she ran away from the chain gang, but couldn't get far since she apparently had a giant ball and chain where an ass should be. ...   Oh.......The ugly stupid one with blue hair....Did Bruce cut his ponytail?   These people have no taste, no decorum, and no respect.    All they think of is themselves, and give lip service to "family love".     Every man for themselves. 

God, these people are straight up scummy trash.    There is not an age I would ever attain to where I would be old enough to tell my Mother to fuck off and not be spitting teeth.   These women are pigs. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4

Kim's 50 lb bachelorette night dress looked like a particularly tacky big fat Gypsy Wedding cake. A dress even a tall, thin (not a short fatass) model could not pull off. That wedding dress was tacky IMO. So it's Givenchy? Well, they have their name on a funk bomb of a perfume called Amarige, so they make big taste and style mistakes. That dress cut her in half and made her look squattier and more fatassed than ever. Khloe's pre wedding dress of horizontal stripes looked like she ran away from the chain gang, but couldn't get far since she apparently had a giant ball and chain where an ass should be. ... Oh.......The ugly stupid one with blue hair....Did Bruce cut his ponytail? These people have no taste, no decorum, and no respect. All they think of is themselves, and give lip service to "family love". Every man for themselves.

God, these people are straight up scummy trash. There is not an age I would ever attain to where I would be old enough to tell my Mother to fuck off and not be spitting teeth. These women are pigs.

This is a mom who according to Kim is up all night crying over the fact that her kids don't appreciate her. And that she does too much for them. I had my battles with my late mom and many times cursed her out under my breath, but to say some of the things Khloe has said to her face.... Well I'm still alive, so it never happened.

Kim and her mom are totally brainwashed by the designer name tag on things. Suddenly the first set of dresses were deemed inferior because of the designer? Why was Kanye dealing with lesser known designers for the wedding of the century? The wedding that would rival the Royal wedding. How dare he! I'm betting one of his big designer name buddies handed the job off to some first year apprentice figuring the fashion genius would be so impressed he'd never know the difference. Then he had to scrabble to find replacements when they were rejected as too fugly to wear.

Edited by iwasish

There's also no way the Rob situation went down like they alluded too. Scott saying Rob decided not to get on the plane to Florence, Rob was already in LA when the rest were getting to Italy. Rob just deciding he didn't want to go to the wedding all on his own because of the paparazzi or tweets? 

Something had to have gone down before hand  ( that they edited out and skipped out ) since Rob skipped the best party of Kim's life at Versailles too.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

There's also no way the Rob situation went down like they alluded too. Scott saying Rob decided not to get on the plane to Florence, Rob was already in LA when the rest were getting to Italy. Rob just deciding he didn't want to go to the wedding all on his own because of the paparazzi or tweets? 

Something had to have gone down before hand  ( that they edited out and skipped out ) since Rob skipped the best party of Kim's life at Versailles too.

Probably all Kim's subterfuge of moving him from the hotel to the tux fitting. I picture it in my mind like that scene in the Elephant Man. Rob covered by one of Andre Leon Talley's tents, as the paparazzi swarm, and as he makes the safety of his limo, he screams "I am not an animal, I am a human being"...

I think they amped up the Brody situation and Kim's outrage over Brody's alleged trash talking of Kris, in order to fill the time the Rob business would have taken. My guess is it was UGLY. Rob has been pretty explicit in his comments about Kim in the past. Kris H was offended for her and tried to get an apology from him, but was told to mind his business. So there's history there.

• Love 5

Probably all Kim's subterfuge of moving him from the hotel to the tux fitting. I picture it in my mind like that scene in the Elephant Man. Rob covered by one of Andre Leon Talley's tents, as the paparazzi swarm, and as he makes the safety of his limo, he screams "I am not an animal, I am a human being"...

Thank you for a great laugh to end the night.  Rob is overweight so what. It's not a good thing, but he's not a freak either. I've been there so I do know how embarrassing it can be. 

Kim and her mom are totally brainwashed by the designer name tag on things. Suddenly the first set of dresses were deemed inferior because of the designer? Why was Kanye dealing with lesser known designers for the wedding of the century? The wedding that would rival the Royal wedding. How dare he! I'm betting one of his big designer name buddies handed the job off to some first year apprentice figuring the fashion genius would be so impressed he'd never know the difference. Then he had to scrabble to find replacements when they were rejected as too fugly to wear.

All they care about are designer names.  A lot of designer stuff is no better looking than something you can get at Kohls. They may have lived in Beverly Hills but the Kardashians were not super rich.  If anything they were comfortable professional class.  Kris seems to be the ultimate social climber. Kim was probably the sister who wanted to be super rich and have everything. Now that they have the money Kris and Kim will go for anything with a designer name slapped on it. Same with Kanye.  Now that he has the money he fancy himself the great artist. 

Through my work, I've met some very wealthy families with lots of old money. You'd never know to look at them. Casual clothes, sometimes the same outfit worn over and over, driving regular cars.  They are also some of the nicest people.

• Love 2

My take on Rob wasn't to mock him, I'm no lightweight myself. It was to show the obsurdity of

Kim's remarks about sneaking him in. If his appearance truly didn't matter to HER, none of this would have happened. I can't stand these brides who have this vision of a perfect wedding day with perfect bridesmaids and groomsmen etc. if perfect is so important, go hire some models to stand up with you.

The people who I wanted in/at my wedding are those who have been with me, who love me and are loved by me. People I know I can call day or night if I need them. Who gives a fuck it they are fat or thin, ugly or pretty? All I know is when they are around me it's when I'm the happiest.

And yes some of it is Robs own head fucking with him, but where did he get the idea that he had to look a certain way to be acceptable? I think Kim was relieved when he left, and he knew that is really what she wanted and that is a cold bitch. Cause wedding day or no, if my brother isn't there, there would be tears.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Wasn't Rob supposed to walk her down the aisle?  Why would a paps remarks make him back everything up and return on a 12 hour flight back to the States.  Makes no freaking sense. I'm sure Kim must've made a comment to him in Paris about his weight and while everyone took flights to Florence (why wasn't he supposed to be on board the "private plane" that the rest of the family took to Florence), he took a flight home.   Kim couldn't keep her mouth shut about Kylie's blue hair and Bruce's long hair, I'm sure she said something to Rob, too, except he didn't brush it off like those two did.  

• Love 1

I have no official position on the "what's Rob's problem" question. But dang. It certainly isn't hard to imagine how this den of vipers magnifies his issues, whatever they are.

What moron saw that first dress (or the second, for that matter) and thought, "Perfect. This will be just perfect on the vast range of body types in this family." Oh, wait...

Totally agree on the party dress. That's the third I've seen with that kind of fabric treatment on her. Every one added 15-20 pounds. Not a good thing. The two short ones exacerbated the problem by cutting her off in places that were unfortunate at best.

So clueless.

• Love 1

My take on Rob wasn't to mock him, I'm no lightweight myself. It was to show the obsurdity of

Kim's remarks about sneaking him in. If his appearance truly didn't matter to HER, none of this would have happened. I can't stand these brides who have this vision of a perfect wedding day with perfect bridesmaids and groomsmen etc. if perfect is so important, go hire some models to stand up with you.

Oh, I should have worded my post differently.  Yours was hilarious.  My "Rob is overweight, so what" was directed to Kim not your post. Snarky isn't my best thing.

I meant to say Kim is acting like Rob is some kind of freakshow.  The same way she was acting about Kylie's hair.  It's a little blue in her hair, big deal Kim. I think it looks good.

• Love 1

Well, Rob has a history of disappearing and flaking out.  He has flaked on family vacations, holiday gatherings. He never seems to come through on any of his business ventures.  And he doesn't seem to be making much progress in losing weight - despite his endless commitments. 

Someone like that can just be draining after a while.  That's why I didn't think the family was uncaring about him in Thailand.  They were probably so used to him pulling a no-show, it's like - well, typical Rob, what else is new.

I'm not a fan of Kim or Kris, but not everything wrong can always be tied directly back to them.

Edited by twilightzone

I found it strange that Kris kept bitching to Bruce about whether or not he had dress socks for the tux.  I was waiting for her to pull out a Louis Vuitton suitcase full of Arthur George socks but she didn't, she must not make 10% off the profits, or maybe she concerned only because that suitcase was on it's way back to LA with Rob.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 2

I found it strange that Kris kept bitching to Bruce about whether or not he had dress socks for the tux.  I was waiting for her to pull out a Louis Vuitton suitcase full of Arthur George socks but she didn't, she must not make 10% off the profits, or maybe she concerned only because that suitcase was on it's way back to LA with Rob.

Bruce irritated the hell out of her when they lived together, why the hell is she all up in his business now that they've separated? The man travels all over making appearances as a motivational speaker, I doubt he looks like a schlub when he is speaking. He knows how to dress when needed.

The sound was AWFUL in Kanye's apartment.  It's quite obvious he didn't allow cameras but what were they filming with, iPhones?  The audio was horrible, every line had to be closed captioned.   I'm sure Kanye insisted NO CAMERAS and this is the piece of shit we get that we get.

• Love 4

I thought Kim looked stunning when she married Humphries. The dress, hair, everything was gorgeous, even the bridesmaid dresses. This wedding (at lease what we saw of it) was awful. I just don't think she is that into Kanye. Her friends and family keep saying that Kim and Kanye have been obsessed with each other for years , blah, blah, blah,  but all I see is that HE is obsessed with HER and she loves that he is, but that is all that she loves.

Edited by demarti
  • Love 4

I don't believe Kim is capable of talking for 8 hours. To anyone. About anything. She doesn't know enough words.

UMM, Yeah, like literally, amazing, awesome, ya know. BIBLE!!  You're right , no way did she talk on the phone for eight hours. But if Kanye was on the other end.. then all she needed was to use one of the 7 words she knows every half hour or so.

After hearing that Kanye gave a 45 minute toast at his own wedding, I can totally believe they talked on the phone for 8 hours. With Kanye doing all of the talking, and, like iwasish said, Kim just saying "amazing" every half hour, while staring at herself or texting the rest of the time.

• Love 4

After hearing that Kanye gave a 45 minute toast at his own wedding, I can totally believe they talked on the phone for 8 hours. With Kanye doing all of the talking, and, like iwasish said, Kim just saying "amazing" every half hour, while staring at herself or texting the rest of the time.

She probably took a couple hundred selfies during that conversation.

I think they amped up the Brody situation and Kim's outrage over Brody's alleged trash talking of Kris, in order to fill the time the Rob business would have taken. My guess is it was UGLY. Rob has been pretty explicit in his comments about Kim in the past. Kris H was offended for her and tried to get an apology from him, but was told to mind his business. So there's history there.

That's a good theory, they manufactured and created all this fake Brody brother  drama to distract the reality brother drama that was Rob's depression and everything else going on with him. None of them even knew before hand if he was going, they were all flaky on it. Knowing that he wasn't going to show or that he wasn't wanting to go.

The sources comment about how Rob found the wedding materialistic and fake, sounds like something he'd say to Kim. Things he has said to her before. 

I was going to write that, but then I thought it was before the selfies craze started. Who am I kidding? Kim probably invented selfies!

Which makes me want to smack Al Gore for "inventing the Internet".      God, how I hate selfies and the non stop photo journaling of EVERYTHING.   I took a friend to the ER last week, and she took selfies in the bed, and I think she even snapped her damn stool sample.  

• Love 5

Did Lorraine Schwartz call Kim "eloquent"? Like, literally bible?

Line of the of night for me was Scott telling Kim "you know what to do" right before the wedding.

For all of Kendall's talk about how she made it in the modeling industry "despite" her family's fame, she sure took full advantage of the opportunity to befriend Valentino Garavani through Kim and Kanye.

I think what she meant is, "she has the ass of an elephant".     The sound was bad, after all

• Love 8

That is a good idea. However, Kris and Bruce for that matter are painted really badly. I mean Kris doesn't give a damn about how Bruce is shown on this show but considering it must be obvious she controls what is played out on this show, it's funny how she looks bad a lot of the time. But yes, Rob has spoken about Kim and her materialistic ways. I remember back when she first started dating Kayne she got all miffed because Rob wanted to use his middle name for his sock line but that was also the name for one of the girls clothing lines. The fact that the question of if Rob was even going was suspect. How is it a question if a brother is attending his sister's question. Thats  not normal. 

I agree with whoever said that the scenes in Kayne's apartment were awful. This episode was so entirely pointless. Crappy video and audio and nothing all that exciting. It's not like I need to see the wedding or reception. I've seen pictures and I get the jist of what weddings end like that and stuff. But really.. the previews for the episode was pretty much all the highlights from the episode.

I thought Bruce looked very uncomfortable talking to Brody, it seemed very forced and awkward. It was also heavily edited. I think Brody had plenty to say that was not shown. I also think Bruce was covering for Kris when he said he and Kris decided to buy Brandon and Leah's tickets. I think that was all Kris. Same with her failure to book a flight for Brody to Greece and her failing to make arrangements for Kris H's family to have transportation at the 1st Fairy Tale Wedding. It seems to be a passive aggressive thing on her part. Brody may get a check for this show and have to make himself available for filming but I don't think he can always control the subject they film. The story at the time of the wedding was that Brody was working a gig. He told Bruce he was glad he had the weekend off to relax.... None of it rings true.

Which makes me want to smack Al Gore for "inventing the Internet".      God, how I hate selfies and the non stop photo journaling of EVERYTHING. 

You and me both. It's narcissism to the nth degree. And the Kardashians have perpetuated it more than anyone else in society. I'm hoping it's just a bad cycle we're in, and hoping for it to pass.

• Love 3

Hi, I am a refugee from Housewives' forums and I thought I 'd check out this Kardashian forum. I never watch the show. Honestly ! But caught a little of the wedding episode. Plus how can anyone not know about these famemonsters. Just from standing in the grocery store line and having the tabloids in your face.

That said,... this forum is hilarious! Great writers !

Best part of the wedding episode for me were only two things:

1. Scenes of Florence.

2. Khloe's hangover and real bed head. The girl has some comedic chops. Very, very funny.  

I also agree that the scenes in Kanye's Paris apartment were awkward, not just how it was taped. Everybody seemed so wooden (and most likely jet lagged) and like they were strangers. I strongly suspect that Kanye is uncomfortable around this family and vice versa. I think they haven't spent much time together and there is no personal bond.

I also think Kanye and Kim were so enamored of the "sound" and cache and chi chi bragging rights of having a European wedding, yet it was poorly planned and executed. I am intrigued by the gaffs/mistakes I read about upthread like the forgotten place setting for Andrea Bocelli who was singing at the wedding. And the day before fitting of bridesmaids dresses spoke volumes about poor planning.   

More importantly, to illustrate bad planning and priorities (lack of) and ...parenting: at the apartment when they were practicing the lineup for the ceremony, Kim so casually asks, oh and who will be carrying North. WTF! That child and where she would be at all times,  is a priority that should have been discussed and planned way before they set foot in Paris. Just awful.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

Hi, I am a refugee from Housewives' forums and I thought I 'd check out this Kardashian forum. I never watch the show. Honestly ! But caught a little of the wedding episode. Plus how can anyone not know about these famemonsters. Just from standing in the grocery store line and having the tabloids in your face.

That said,... this forum is hilarious! Great writers !

Best part of the wedding episode for me were only two things:

1. Scenes of Florence.

2. Khloe's hangover and real bed head. The girl has some comedic chops. Very, very funny.

I also agree that the scenes in Kanye's Paris apartment were awkward, not just how it was taped. Everybody seemed so wooden (and most likely jet lagged) and like they were strangers. I strongly suspect that Kanye is uncomfortable around this family and vice versa. I think they haven't spent much time together and there is no personal bond.

I also think Kanye and Kim were so enamored of the "sound" and cache and chi chi bragging rights of having a European wedding, yet it was poorly planned and executed. I am intrigued by the gaffs/mistakes I read about upthread like the forgotten place setting for Andrea Bocelli who was singing at the wedding. And the day before fitting of bridesmaids dresses spoke volumes about poor planning.

More importantly, to illustrate bad planning and priorities (lack of) and ...parenting: at the apartment when they were practicing the lineup for the ceremony, Kim so casually asks, oh and who will be carrying North. WTF! That child and where she would be at all times, is a priority that should have been discussed and planned way before they set foot in Paris. Just awful.

Not to mention a couple episodes ago Kim was trying to discuss North's participation in the wedding. She wanted North to be in a horse drawn carriage with Mason holding her. I guess Kanye and Sharon Sacks didn't even think about North. Nor did Kim and

Kanye. In my opinion she should have just been carried in, by perhaps Leah and Brandon when they were seated and not carted down the aisle by Kris.

Edited by iwasish

So I'd like to know when they sprang the 'surprise' on the guests that the wedding was going to be in Florence instead of Paris.  As was reported a month or two before the wedding, to get married in France the couple have to have resided there for 30 days prior to the wedding, which neither of these nitwits did, of course.  I'd be pissed if I was a guest at a wedding and learning a day or two beforehand (after arriving in Paris and making hair appointments, etc. in prep for the wedding) that no, the wedding will be in Italy instead. Then have to pack up my stuff and schlep it onto another plane and scramble for hair appointments, etc.  Jesus, just let everyone know the plan beforehand. 

• Love 1

Scott saying Rob missing the wedding was sad because it's something he'll never see again. Does Scott even know how funny he is?

They sewed up the slit in the front of the bridesmaid's dresses. Kanye thought it was vulgar. What a comedian!!!!

He'll sing about fucking his wife on a sink and her blow job talents, but a slit in a dress is vulgar!!

Glad Kylie kept her blue hair. Let Kim photoshop it out and recreate those amazing memories the way she wants them.

Just how Vulgar can something be for Kanye West to think it is Vulgar? Jeesh!

Edited by Missmissie173
  • Love 1

So I'd like to know when they sprang the 'surprise' on the guests that the wedding was going to be in Florence instead of Paris.  As was reported a month or two before the wedding, to get married in France the couple have to have resided there for 30 days prior to the wedding, which neither of these nitwits did, of course.  I'd be pissed if I was a guest at a wedding and learning a day or two beforehand (after arriving in Paris and making hair appointments, etc. in prep for the wedding) that no, the wedding will be in Italy instead. Then have to pack up my stuff and schlep it onto another plane and scramble for hair appointments, etc.  Jesus, just let everyone know the plan beforehand.

The press was all over the fact that they couldn't get married in Paris, no way did her guests not realize something else was a foot. I don't think Kim had knowledge of everything that Kanye "planned". The party planner that Kris uses, Sharon Sacks, was supposedly helping plan it, but Kanye said he had "issues" with her. I think he was in over his head and refused to ask for help, kept Kim in the dark, and in general fucked things up.

• Love 1