Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Not sure this is so different - except that they’re doing different things now.

Description from the link above: 

If an edgy trailer for “The Kardashians” is any indication, Kylie, Kim, Kourtney, Kris, Khloe and Kendall will bring the glam as the Hulu original series promises: “All the walls will be shattered.” Their previous gig was built on a family togetherness vibe until the K women (and the many men and children in their lives) made their way to the top.

A synopsis for the new show doesn’t leave out those they’re-just-like-us elements. It promises the latest iteration will “reveal the truth behind the headlines. From the intense pressures of running billion-dollar businesses to the hilarious joys of playtime and school drop-offs.”

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Not sure this is so different - except that they’re doing different things now.

Description from the link above: 

If an edgy trailer for “The Kardashians” is any indication, Kylie, Kim, Kourtney, Kris, Khloe and Kendall will bring the glam as the Hulu original series promises: “All the walls will be shattered.” Their previous gig was built on a family togetherness vibe until the K women (and the many men and children in their lives) made their way to the top.

A synopsis for the new show doesn’t leave out those they’re-just-like-us elements. It promises the latest iteration will “reveal the truth behind the headlines. From the intense pressures of running billion-dollar businesses to the hilarious joys of playtime and school drop-offs.”

Translation: The usual bunch of bullcrap from these pathetic losers. I'm certain that we won't be see any type of parenting from these idiots on this show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/17599902/kourtney-kardashian-travis-barker-center-stage-hulu-show/

“KOURTNEY Kardashian and Travis Barker's romance will take center stage on her family's new Hulu show, while her ex Scott Disick will "rarely appear on camera," a source has exclusively told The Sun.

<snip>

Streaming service Hulu released the highly-anticipated series' first trailerthis month, and the first episode will drop on April 14.

An insider exclusively told The Sun: "Kourtney and Travis have been filming a lot for the new show, and their relationship will take center stage now that they're planning the wedding.

<snip>

Scott and Kourtney's relationship is basically "nonexistent" as they only co-parent their three children, and sources claimed Scott asked for a major paycheck to star on the show, despite his minimal role.”

55 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Scott and Kourtney's relationship is basically "nonexistent" as they only co-parent their three children, and sources claimed Scott asked for a major paycheck to star on the show, despite his minimal role.”

Well damn Do they not even speak? They just strangers now? Drop off through the nannies? 

Like yes Scott has got a lot of issues mainly his substance abuse but damn that's pretty cold to say basically f*** him I don't want shit to do with him, The kids are old enough to have their own cell phones they can call him when they need something from him. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well damn Do they not even speak? They just strangers now? Drop off through the nannies? 

Like yes Scott has got a lot of issues mainly his substance abuse but damn that's pretty cold to say basically f*** him I don't want shit to do with him, The kids are old enough to have their own cell phones they can call him when they need something from him. 

Kris did include him on the show (probably because fans like him) - and he “asked for a major paycheck.” After cheating on Kourtney over and over, and failing to stop drinking/drugs, he’s lucky to get a Kardashian paycheck at all.

Also, he distanced himself from the family after Kourtney started dating Travis, and supposedly can barely stand to be around them. Most couples who break up aren’t still doing everything together six years later.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Addiction, like bipolar disorder, is an illness, not a moral failing. 

Doesn’t matter when it comes to keeping a job - and Scott, far more than most, has had every opportunity to get the help he needs. Instead, he drops out of the detox programs he does try - and clearly has no interest in cleaning up his act.

That said, Scott is likeable and I’ll miss him on the show.

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Doesn’t matter when it comes to keeping a job - and Scott, far more than most, has had every opportunity to get the help he needs. Instead, he drops out of the detox programs he does try - and clearly has no interest in cleaning up his act.

That said, Scott is likeable and I’ll miss him on the show.

So this is my opinion: This family's real life and the life they present on their "reality" shows are not necessarily one and the same. Probably far from it. In many ways all of the adults and their various changing romantic partners are actors working for a big paycheck, and that includes Scott. What I mean is that just because Scott may or may not be present on the new Hulu show doesn't mean that he's not still a big part of his children's lives or that he has no further connection with Kourtney and the rest of them. The family lines here are very blurred and I wonder if any of them even know what's really real and what's a script being acted out for $$$$ and publicity. Theirs is a bizarro world and their children must be so freakin' confused.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/17599902/kourtney-kardashian-travis-barker-center-stage-hulu-show/

“KOURTNEY Kardashian and Travis Barker's romance will take center stage on her family's new Hulu show,

Kourtney will be center stage? The same Kourtney who wanted off KUWTK because it was so haaaaard? The same Kourtney who cried because she didn't want to share her life? The same Kourtney who couldn't stay at a photoshoot & got into a big fight with her family because she had to be home with her kids by 4:00? 

Amazing how she's back for the new show now that she's "center stage" isn't it? Is she just waiting for her chance to prove she's not the least interesting?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney will be center stage? The same Kourtney who wanted off KUWTK because it was so haaaaard? The same Kourtney who cried because she didn't want to share her life? The same Kourtney who couldn't stay at a photoshoot & got into a big fight with her family because she had to be home with her kids by 4:00? 

Amazing how she's back for the new show now that she's "center stage" isn't it? Is she just waiting for her chance to prove she's not the least interesting?

HA! Makes me wonder if Kourtney’s passion for Travis will burn out as quickly as his usefulness - or his for her. She uses him - even adopting his edgier look - in order to prove she’s not the least interesting to look at. He uses her to get a ton of press, a job on tv - a new phase in his career. Time will tell - but so much for that plan to move to a farm and leave the K circus behind!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So basically the same ish just different network. 

Except now that Kourtney is being featured, I'm sure we won't be seeing any more of her little crying tantrums because she doesn't want her life filmed.

• LOL 3
26 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Martha Stewart, Kris and Kourtney

So I just saw this picture on my Instagram feed and I was like why is Martha Stewart with them, Also who are those other people and what the heck is Khloe wearing those wide leg jeans, is that a new trend and her freaking claw hands man 

Can't see the photo without signing into IG, which I don't

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, GaT said:

Can't see the photo without signing into IG, which I don't

I tried to post just the picture but it was too big.. my bad. 

1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Here you go:

391AF9BB-E0EA-4466-89B7-1B1892C18564.jpeg

D84DBE2C-BD67-4DB9-BFD2-0CD708D7D7DC.jpeg

Thank you lol I guess I should have cropped the picture more. 

And I guess Martha Stewart was there to help Kris and Khloe decorate their new mother-daughter side by side McMansions. 

Also I went down the rabbit hole of Khloe's Instagram And I clicked on her stories and legitimate question is she on crack excuse me not crack cuz crack is for poor people cocaine because she is looking very very thin like thinner than I can ever recall seeing her and she's looking a little bobble headish because her body is so slim and her head is so big. 

Not to accuse anyone of having an addiction to drugs by the way.

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And I guess Martha Stewart was there to help Kris and Khloe decorate their new mother-daughter side by side McMansions. 

Also I went down the rabbit hole of Khloe's Instagram And I clicked on her stories and legitimate question is she on crack excuse me not crack cuz crack is for poor people cocaine because she is looking very very thin like thinner than I can ever recall seeing her and she's looking a little bobble headish because her body is so slim and her head is so big. 

Not to accuse anyone of having an addiction to drugs by the way.

Khloe has worn those jeans before, skinny jeans have been declared cheugy by the kids, so Khloe is wearing wide legs now. Personally, I think she's had her butt implants removed, that's why she looks so thin now.

31 minutes ago, GaT said:

Khloe has worn those jeans before, skinny jeans have been declared cheugy by the kids, so Khloe is wearing wide legs now. Personally, I think she's had her butt implants removed, that's why she looks so thin now.

Yeah I figured she had the implants taken out of her butt but her whole body is looking very 90s Wafelike.

Like I don't be trying to body shame people but compared to us being introduced to her in the beginning of the reality show Yeah she could have stood probably to get a little healthier, but then now as the years have progressed to her today I think she's gone a bit extreme.

I think when she was with Lamar that was probably a good look for her, She was kind of like right in the middle it was flattering because she's so tall compared to her sisters, She can in my opinion maintain that kind of viking-esque stalkier build that some ladies have and there's no amount of diet or carb cutting or whatever that's just going to make them have that lanky thin model body no matter what the fitness influencers tell you. 

5 hours ago, GaT said:

I just realized the Khloe has her knees bent so she doesn't look so tall. I wonder if that was her idea or the photographer?

Probably hers.  As a tall person, you unconsciously do the knee bend thing so you don't look out of place in the picture.  Those pants are way to wide though.  I really hope that look isn't coming back.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim's breasts look bigger, maybe it's the top. And could they not actually sit down in those outfits? They're all leaning. 

And she's wearing gloves. AGAIN.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

My optic nerve is now infected. They all look like crap as usual & there is nothing fascinating or groundbreaking about this article other than their new show sucks & they all suck. 

2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

This is a snark board, so how many here are diehard fans? 🤣

It sure as hell isn't me. Unlike these idiots, I have high standards.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Sharper2002 said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/natashajokic1/kim-kardashian-work-advice-backlash

LOL At Kim of all people saying no one wants to work anymore.  Give her a 9-5 paying $50K a year without the nannies, glam squad, $15 + salads and photo shoots and see how “motivated” she is then. 

sitting in a cubicle with a boss micro managing her all day long, every day. Very few vacation days and no real sick days. No time off to take her kids to appointments. No security.

She is sickening in so many ways.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/natashajokic1/kim-kardashian-work-advice-backlash

LOL At Kim of all people saying no one wants to work anymore.  Give her a 9-5 paying $50K a year without the nannies, glam squad, $15 + salads and photo shoots and see how “motivated” she is then. 

Isn't this the same Kim who didn't pay her workers talking about I don't owe you the contractor I hired owes you. 

Very tone deaf Kim but I'd expect nothing less from her. 

• Love 8

The Variety video of Kim telling women to get off their fucking asses and work is inspiring some great comments on Twitter - that bit of cluelessness might take a bite out of their precious ratings.

Not sure I can stomach the show - even for the sake of snark. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

The Variety video of Kim telling women to get off their fucking asses and work is inspiring some great comments on Twitter - that bit of cluelessness might take a bite out of their precious ratings.

Not sure I can stomach the show - even for the sake of snark. 

I don't know if it's because I'm having a shitty day at work, but Kim's comments really pissed me off.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Bookish Jen said:

I don't know if it's because I'm having a shitty day at work, but Kim's comments really pissed me off.

Her comment pissed a LOT of people off. 

Her highly privileged self talking about people don't want to work.. maybe she's talking about her staff of nannies, maids, and other service workers she needs to keep her home running who don't want to work for "slave wages" and no benefits. 

I don't want to work with those conditions either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

A former employee of Whalerock Industries, a third-party media company that created the Kardashian-Jenner Official apps, is speaking out in light of Kim Kardashian’s recent comments that ‘nobody wants to work these days,’ and that her ‘best advice for women in business’ is to ‘get your f*cking ass up and work.’

‘I worked hard as part of the Official Kardashian-Jenner Apps launch team — days, nights, weekends, whenever and wherever I was needed,’ said Jessica DeFino, an anti-product beauty reporter, in a statement. ‘My entry-level salary was barely enough to scrape by in Los Angeles. I worked hard to bring in extra income by freelancing on the side. A clause in my contract limited my opportunities to take on work outside of the company. If immense wealth is indeed the product of hard work as Kardashian claims, it is the hard work of the lower-level employees who struggle to make ends meet while their employers reap the rewards.’

DeFino, who authors a beauty-critical newsletter on Substack called ‘The Unpublishable,’ describes herself as someone ‘dismantling beauty standards, debunking marketing myths, and exploring how beauty culture impacts people.’ She went on to critique capitalism as a whole, saying ‘this is not an issue unique to the Kardashians. This is an issue unique to capitalism, and its inherent exploitation of the working class.’

‘While my own story is fairly inconsequential, I hope it can call attention to near-universal labor concerns: Why isn't the average American's income enough to meet the average American's basic needs? Why have wages been stagnant for years, while the cost of living has steadily increased?’ DeFino continued. ‘Why is the wealth gap widening? Why do billionaires born into wealth insist on perpetuating the myth of meritocracy? These are systemic problems that won’t be solved by the ‘hard work’ of any one individual, but by collective organizing, transparency, and solidarity.’

That is from a Facebook post from Now This Entertainment.

• Love 3
On 3/11/2022 at 1:31 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Her comment pissed a LOT of people off. 

Her highly privileged self talking about people don't want to work.. maybe she's talking about her staff of nannies, maids, and other service workers she needs to keep her home running who don't want to work for "slave wages" and no benefits. 

I don't want to work with those conditions either.

Even worse - they’ve advertised unpaid internships. Disgusting.

• Love 5

😒

Gee, how ratchet of Kim as usual. The only place that wretched piece of crap that Kim is wearing  belongs is in a landfill full garbage eating pigs. At least those pigs are cute & adorable to look about. Kim wishes that she can look as good, clean, & classy like them. 

Also, that crap has got to be a heaven for bedbugs. 

• Love 2

Kylie posted a video chronicle of her second pregnancy. The baby's never shown, but there's plenty of Stormi who's really adorable. I can't believe she's four years-old already. I didn't realize that Wolf's birthday is the day after Stormi's. I see lots of joint birthday bashes in their future.

Kylie's Second Baby

• Useful 1
27 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Kylie posted a video chronicle of her second pregnancy. The baby's never shown, but there's plenty of Stormi who's really adorable. I can't believe she's four years-old already. I didn't realize that Wolf's birthday is the day after Stormi's. I see lots of joint birthday bashes in their future.

Kylie's Second Baby

SOOO unrelatable. ugh