Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

It's hilarious how out of tune Kim and Kanye are with one another. A birthday party at a movie theater with a private screening of Jobs is not something that would appeal to Kim. Much like the honeymoon in Ireland where they left early because Kim was bored. I mean, do these two ever actually have a real conversation, because they always look like two complete strangers who just happen to be in the frame together when pictures are taken.

• Love 8

Reading more about the party it sounds like there was this theme where everyone had to pretend to be pregnant and wear fake bellys. If you go by what Kim said on instagram, she thought Kanye went with this theme to try and make her feel better because of how huge she feels. If that is the case it's actually kind sweet. They might also not feel that into a huge flashy party considering the stuff with Khloe and Lamar and how sick he is.

This is completely freaking me out, first he does a normal thing like rent a movie theater, now this. Has....has Kanye gotten a sense of humor?

On the left we see a skeezy blonde wearing a loin cloth beneath her baby bump and on the right is a huge-ass fake ass stuffed in someone's tights that looks just like Kim's ass. Oh, to be a fly on the wall ...

• Love 4

It's hilarious how out of tune Kim and Kanye are with one another. A birthday party at a movie theater with a private screening of Jobs is not something that would appeal to Kim. Much like the honeymoon in Ireland where they left early because Kim was bored. I mean, do these two ever actually have a real conversation, because they always look like two complete strangers who just happen to be in the frame together when pictures are taken.

I thought the same thing. Isn't Kanye the one who thinks he's comparable to Jobs? Maybe he was trying to make his point. But I'm guessing Kim didn't even know who Jobs was until his death made headlines, and then she likely forgot about him 2 seconds later.

• Love 4

This is completely freaking me out, first he does a normal thing like rent a movie theater, now this. Has....has Kanye gotten a sense of humor?

That flower arrangement.. is Kanye still using the backdrop from the wedding or is that their "thing"

Noticed Kylie wore her baby bump on her ass. Wonder if it had anything to do with all the speculation over how quickly she'll get knocked up now that she's legal.

• Love 2

Kim's make-up shower.

Go Inside Kim Kardashian's Camp-Inspired Baby Shower: Khloé Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and More Celebrate Baby No. 2

http://ca.eonline.com/news/709955/go-inside-kim-kardashian-s-camp-inspired-baby-shower

Khloé Kardashian Briefly Leaves Lamar Odom's Side And Steps Out For Sister Kim's Baby Shower

http://www.people.com/article/khloe-kardashian-leaves-lamar-for-kim-kardashian-baby-shower?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Edited by Artsda

The better question is whys she even having a shower? It's tacky to have a second baby shower less than 3 years after the first. Ten or even five years, okay, I get the second one. Not barely 2 years later. 

i guess this will always be up for debate mothers of multiple childeren having a baby shower for each child. A baby is a blessing and welcome event that families and friends want to celebrate no matter if its the 1st child or 19th.

Are you supposed to throw a baby shower for yourself? Why aren't one of her sisters or her mother doing it?

No proper eitquette says that anyone other than the mother-to-be should not host her own shower. 

I think it's one thing to have a little celebratory party or luncheon, but actually registering for gifts when you're on kid number #2 or #3 is incredibly tacky. It doesn't seem like Kim has any real friends so if she did have to host her own shower, I wouldn't be surprised. Khloe has her hands full with Lamar, Kendall and Kylie are too young and Kourtney was bitching to Scott about no one having a shower for her when she was pregnant with Reign, so I can't imagine she'd host one for Kim.

In fairness to Kim, she didn't even want a shower when she was pregnant with North, so this whole thing could be producer driven.

From the Misc Celeb News thread: a nightmarish meeting of small/twisted minds/famewhores/people who shouldn't be famous who are... (at some birthday party)

KrTEpov.jpg

The Ks and The Smiths... a nightmare match made in Hell. And I'd have hoped Mary J. Blige would know better than to hang out with EITHER.

• Love 5

The Smith kids have been friends of the family for a long time, Jaden even went to Kim & Kanye's wedding. Dressed in a all white Batman costume.

Edited by GaT

From the Misc Celeb News thread: a nightmarish meeting of small/twisted minds/famewhores/people who shouldn't be famous who are... (at some birthday party)

KrTEpov.jpg

The Ks and The Smiths... a nightmare match made in Hell. And I'd have hoped Mary J. Blige would know better than to hang out with EITHER.

It was the Birthday party for Kanye's special man friend Oliver Rousting(?) the head designer of Bahlamin(?) Which Kim and Kendall wear a lot of but neither look good in, even model Kendall

• Love 2

Kim's head looks inexpertly pasted into the photo, although I know it wasn't.

Ugh, you're right, it does! Her photos have had so much photoshop done on them that they're starting to photoshop themselves!

• Love 2

The Smith kids have been friends of the family for a long time, Jaden even went to Kim & Kanye's wedding. Dressed in a all white Batman costume.

Willow has signed for the same modeling agency as Kendall - Kendall's booking agent Ashleah Gonzalez looks after the girls in development on their books so is now looking after both of them .Jada was at Paris FW hanging out with Kris while she was stalking Kendall.

Jaden is in one of the pics from Kendall's latest Vogue editorial as well for some reason

Isn't Willow too short to be a model?  Or is it just assumed that the Smith kids get a free pass on everything (so that they can add another hyphen to their list of Things Daddy Bought Me So I Can Be A Good Scientologist Celeb And Claim To Do Everything).  Last I heard she was a "Singer-Dancer-Actress", so now it's "Singer-Dancer-Actress-Model Who's Too Short"?

• Love 7

Isn't Willow too short to be a model? Or is it just assumed that the Smith kids get a free pass on everything (so that they can add another hyphen to their list of Things Daddy Bought Me So I Can Be A Good Scientologist Celeb And Claim To Do Everything). Last I heard she was a "Singer-Dancer-Actress", so now it's "Singer-Dancer-Actress-Model Who's Too Short"?

Not only is she short, she's hideously ugly. She wouldn't have gotten a modeling job in a million years if it weren't for her parents. Honestly, the same can be said for pre-surgery Kylie. She lucked out because Kris paired her with Kendall.

• Love 3

Another pet? How many dogs do they have?

Has anyone seen Kendalls Great Dane? I heard Rob was watching it. Poor thing probably hadn't seen daylight in the last year if that's the case.

She got rid of it when her modeling career took off and she started traveling all the time.

This is the longest amount of time Scott's committed to rehab. 

Kris took the kids to visit him.http://www.people.com/article/scott-disick-kids-visit-rehab-kris-jenner 

Scott Disick's kids paid him a visit while he continues to receive treatment at rehab in Malibu.

Their grandmother Kris Jenner was photographed bringing Disick's three children – Mason, 5, Penelope 3, and Reign, 10 months – to visit him at Cliffside Malibu on Sunday, according to Entertainment Tonight.

"He is doing better. He has cut out a lot of the bad influences in his life, and is trying to focus on getting back to normal," a source close to the family tells PEOPLE. "He's still got the demons; they haven't gone away. But now he recognizes that he has those demons, which is a big step for Scott. He hasn't acknowledged his struggles before, not in a meaningful way. He's always just wanted to hold on and hope that he'll do okay. Now he's digging deeper."

"He's in a different place," the source adds. "The question is whether this is a permanent change or something temporary. Only Scott can answer that."

Disick, 32, checked in to the luxury drug and alcohol rehabilitation center over two weeks ago.

Jenner, 59, appeared to have come straight from her daughter Kim Kardashian West's Troop Beverly Hills-themed baby shower, as she was still wearing her striped pajamas getup during the visit.

Burt and his girlfriend took it ,She/they have a boarding kennels

I guess that's where this one will end up too. Stuck in a kennel and hauled out for photo shoots. The only dogs that seem to have a nice life are Brody's rotties and the black lab that we see at Kris's house. The white maltese that Kylie and Kendall got on the sly is gone, the dog with the perpetual hard on, gone. Khloe's boxer gone. and of course KIm's white pussycat, met an unfortunate death.

• Love 1

Is Willow even short though?  I thought her and her brother were going throw growth spurts.

She is about the same height as Kylie if not just a bit taller

12144116_1512948269028797_1316403323_n.j

That puts her at 5'6 - 5'7 at age 14 .Plenty of time to gain a few inches

I'll be honest - I gave khloe some credit when everything went down with Lamar and his health and I appreciated (and was surprised) that she wasn't posting all kinds of stuff on social media.

But now she's on the cover of People and gave them an exclusive interview about how she's doing. God. It's not about you.

http://www.people.com/article/khloe-kardashian-i-will-always-be-there-lamar-odom

*I admit to being a little sensitive on this topic. My mom passed few years ago and I remember my cousin checking in at the hospital on Facebook with some comment about how sad blah blah blah and eating up all the pity she was getting.

• Love 5

But now she's on the cover of People and gave them an exclusive interview about how she's doing. God. It's not about you.

I'm so glad I cancelled my subscription.  And I told them the nauseatingly constant coverage of the Kardashians, Jenners, and Duggars was the reason why.

• Love 3

I'll be honest - I gave khloe some credit when everything went down with Lamar and his health and I appreciated (and was surprised) that she wasn't posting all kinds of stuff on social media.

http://www.people.com/article/khloe-kardashian-i-will-always-be-there-lamar-odom

*I admit to being a little sensitive on this topic. My mom passed few years ago and I remember my cousin checking in at the hospital on Facebook with some comment about how sad blah blah blah and eating up all the pity she was getting.

"everyone" has been wondering how Khloe has been doing/feeling since Lamar OD'd and had the strokes so if she's going to do an interview why not People magazine? I kinda feel like it is about Khloe a little bit, it's her health insurance that's paying for Lamar's care, and it's Khloe who's being seemingly the only friend/family member that's by his side on this long road to recovery.

• Love 1

She didn't do the interview recently.

http://www.justjared.com/2015/10/28/khloe-kardashians-slams-haters-over-her-lamar-odom-interview-shame-on-you-all/

“I want to make this VERY clear…. My people cover, I shot and interviewed for PRIOR to all the events that happened. PART 1″ Khloe wrote on Twitter. “It was contracted press for my book that I wrote months and months ago. Timing is what it is. PART 2″

She continued, “Shame on you all for thinking the worst of me. It’s been a tough few weeks. I don’t need your f*cked up energy!” Khloe then added, “I had to do a follow up 5 minute phoner after the events only because I was contracted to. I cancelled my book tour to avoid this attention.”

• Love 1

Well, as much as I respect Khloe for her dedication to Lamar and his situation at this point -- and I am sincere in that -- she has to be realistic. The fact is, she's one of the people in her family who seeks publicity through the many avenues at her disposal (interviews, paps, social media, the show). Shame on her for saying "shame on you all;" given the endless stream of publicity from this family, she has to expect it at this point. It's the family's created reality at this point. They are, as a whole, a brand. The brand is known as a massive, effective publicity machine, genius, really, at getting their names out there. Even when someone does the right thing, it's still going to be questioned because that's what people have come to expect from a Kardashian.

Those expectations will change when we're not constantly seeing a Kardashian-Jenner somewhere during the course of the day. No stories on the internet, nothing in social media, no tv coverage, no magazine covers. Give it a break and keep yourselves out of pop culture for a while and then your motives won't be questioned.

• Love 4

Well, as much as I respect Khloe for her dedication to Lamar and his situation at this point -- and I am sincere in that -- she has to be realistic. The fact is, she's one of the people in her family who seeks publicity through the many avenues at her disposal (interviews, paps, social media, the show). Shame on her for saying "shame on you all;" given the endless stream of publicity from this family, she has to expect it at this point. It's the family's created reality at this point. They are, as a whole, a brand. The brand is known as a massive, effective publicity machine, genius, really, at getting their names out there. Even when someone does the right thing, it's still going to be questioned because that's what people have come to expect from a Kardashian.

Those expectations will change when we're not constantly seeing a Kardashian-Jenner somewhere during the course of the day. No stories on the internet, nothing in social media, no tv coverage, no magazine covers. Give it a break and keep yourselves out of pop culture for a while and then your motives won't be questioned.

She gets no sympathy from me. They want to live their lives as entertainment for us, and be handsomely rewarded financially for it? Deal with the inconvenience and get over it. She's not too busy babying Lamar that she can't find time to read all that's being written about the situation and get her panties in a wad over it. And I'm sure we'll be able to see plenty next season on KUWTK. So much for privacy.

• Love 3

Kardashian Family Wishes Caitlyn Jenner Happy Birthday: "Love You, Dad!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kardashian-family-wishes-caitlyn-jenner-happy-birthday-love-you-dad-20152810#ixzz3ptLBaGut

EW - 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' gets November premiere date

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/30/keeping-kardashians-season-11-premiere-date-november?hootPostID=fd4c3bd389ec9b3fd2dffbac8898f194

The Kardashians are returning to the small screen sooner rather than later: E! announced Friday that Keeping Up With the Kardashians is coming back for its 11th season this November.

This new season will follow the lead-up to Caitlyn Jenner’s night at the ESPYs, Kim Kardashian West’s second pregnancy, and Kris’ relationship with her boyfriend, Corey.

A special titled Keeping Up: The Kardashians Rewind will air Nov. 1 at 8:30 p.m. ET on E! and explore “the most talked about family topics,” according to a press release. Two other specials will follow, including one called Keeping Up: Kardashians Family Rules on Dec. 1 and Keeping Up: Kardashians on Vacation on Dec. 8.

See the premiere when it airs Nov. 15 at 9 p.m. ET on E!.

Lamar's kidney's are functioning, he won't need a transplant.

http://www.people.com/article/lamar-odom-off-dialysis-kidney-transplant?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Edited by Artsda