Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Caitlyn couldn't muster the balls (no pun intended) to insist on a putting green for fear of rocking the marital status quo, I wonder how easily she walked away from her sons without a fight.

But if Kris is to blame for Caitlyn not being in Brody and Brandon's lives, then is Linda to blame for Caitlyn not being in Burt and his sister's lives? Caitlyn did the same thing to the other 2 kids when Brandon and Brody came along. Kris wasn't around when Caitly walked away from the first kids. Caitlyn is the one who walked away from her parenting responsibilities that is not Kris's fault. 

If anything it wasn't until Kris that Caitlyn actually stepped up to be a parent, what's sad for his bio-kids is that he wasn't  stepping up to parent  them. I do think that is where Brody's resentment would come from, being at Rob's graduation, Rob's track meets, taking Kim and Khloe to school everyday when Cait didn't do any of those things firs the first 4 kids. Didn't even go to a highschool graduation but attended with a video camera the other kids ones. 

• Love 13

I think some resentment at her is, she does try to keep Kendell and Kylie more on the Kardashian side of things than the Jenner. I remember one episode where Kendell went surfing with Brody and Kris tried to spin her being upset about it as "I want to spend time with you, Kendell!"* when to me it really came across more as "That side of your family isn't as profitable to me as my side of your family is, stop wasting time with them".

*I mean, she was living with Kris at the time, like, let the girl spend a few hours hanging out with the half-brother she doesn't live with.

But yeah, by all accounts, Bruce was a shitty dad to his pre-Kris kids.

• Love 4

For the Kardashian movie I have a vision like the made for tv movies of hit shows of the 80s like Family Ties and Facts of Life.   The Ks go on a trip somewhere (which is much less contrived than those shows where EVERYONE went on the school trip), there is a mix up with the suitcases.   Kim winds up with the one with the secret microfilm in it.   Hilarious Hijinks ensue as they catch the bad guys and save the free world.

On May 27, 2016 at 11:56 PM, GaT said:

I figured it out, nobody in this family knows how to use a full length mirror, they all use their phones to see what they look like & that's why they actually go out in public looking like this.

What astounds me about this is the fact that the media goes on and on how stylish they are. I always think they look utterly ridiculous and stupid. There is nothing fashionable about them at all to me.  It's like the Emperors new clothes. Even though I don't like them, I would sincerely mention it if I thought they looked amazing. I think Blake Lively usually looks beautiful, for example, and I'm not a fan of hers at all. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

They must pay them off to say positive things, because they do look ridiculous.

Back in 2012, Kris tried to get a deal for a Kardashian magazine, but blew it when she tried to force all the tabloids owned by the company to only publish positive stories about them. I think she's settled for just feeding them stories that she wants printed, & they print them because it saves them from having to do any research themselves.

• Love 2
On May 29, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Artsda said:

But if Kris is to blame for Caitlyn not being in Brody and Brandon's lives, then is Linda to blame for Caitlyn not being in Burt and his sister's lives? Caitlyn did the same thing to the other 2 kids when Brandon and Brody came along. Kris wasn't around when Caitly walked away from the first kids. Caitlyn is the one who walked away from her parenting responsibilities that is not Kris's fault. 

If anything it wasn't until Kris that Caitlyn actually stepped up to be a parent, what's sad for his bio-kids is that he wasn't  stepping up to parent  them. I do think that is where Brody's resentment would come from, being at Rob's graduation, Rob's track meets, taking Kim and Khloe to school everyday when Cait didn't do any of those things firs the first 4 kids. Didn't even go to a highschool graduation but attended with a video camera the other kids ones. 

I don't know the circumstances around the demise of Cait and her first wife's marriage. I did read that the daughter was the result of a failed reconciliation and that Cait wasn't even there for her birth.  If I recall also, they did not live in CA. I'm going to say Cait was already an absentee parent to them when he met Linda. What role she played in either trying to mend or maintain that situation I don't know. Do Burt and Casey resent her and or Kris? I haven't really heard them speak on the subject so I can't say. 

From the little comments made on the show, there were issues with Cait, Linda and Kris and Cait in her fashion decided that she should focus on her ready made family and try to mend fences with the other kids "later on"

Ultimately what bothers me about Kris is that she's tried to make herself into the loving accepting stepmom and to put an image out there that all these kids were hanging around the house and pool and spending holidays and vacations together, when nothing is farther from the truth. Her main concern is and has always been her own kids. It's been made very clear on the show.

I just have this inkling that something major happened somewhere and its not being talked about. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

They must pay them off to say positive things, because they do look ridiculous.

Right! 

If we can see the torn seams and frayed edges, the trailing threads, the tits falling out of their outfits, don't they see it? 

Why aren't they questioned about the obvious changes in their appearance? What are they going  to do? Walk off the Today Show, or GMA? Refuse to appear again on them? These famewhores will never go away, they're  incapable of embarrassment or shame. Kim, Khloe and Kourt all say Kris lies about everything. She's lied for the last few years about Caitlyn's transition and had her girls lying about it also. She'll coach them to flat out lie about plastic surgery.

ironic that Kim was annoyed that Kylie lied about plumping her lips, and that Kim had been saying she "over-lined" them, making her look like a liar. She later encourages Kylie to fess up. But she herself has denied again and again doing anything other than "contouring"

• Love 3

These famewhores will never go away, they're  incapable of embarrassment or shame

There is one line from Madonna's early 90s documentary, Truth or Dare (or, depending on if you were outside the US, In Bed with Madonna), where Warren Beatty say this about Madonna:

"She doesn't want to live off-camera, much less talk... What point is there of existing off-camera?"

That applies to pretty much all of the Koven, no?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

There is one line from Madonna's early 90s documentary, Truth or Dare (or, depending on if you were outside the US, In Bed with Madonna), where Warren Beatty say this about Madonna:

"She doesn't want to live off-camera, much less talk... What point is there of existing off-camera?"

That applies to pretty much all of the Koven, no?

The difference is that Beatty was either somewhat wrong about Madonna, or changed circumstances and time changed that for her. A good deal of her life is off camera now. She's still often in front of them, but there's also really the majority of a life we don't see.

With the Kraptasticans, anything that's off camera is simply so only because they can't run cameras constantly and get paid for every last moment.  But they try.

• Love 5
(edited)

He was right about Madonna at the time (as I said, this was from the early 90s). It applied to her then, and it applies to the Kardashians now.

Granted, Madonna was a real performer, as opposed to...whatever it is the Koven does.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:28 PM, iwasish said:

I think Brody spoke to that and said he did blame Kris for the breech between him and Brandon and Caitlyn, maybe unfairly. But that doesn't mean Kris didn't have a big part in it, just that the responsibility in the end was on Caitlyn. And there still probably issues with the boys and their father. Where I think he's spot on is that Kris didn't care and all her tears aren't regret or sorrow but in fact upset that he has the nerve to "attack" her carefully crafted image of the wonderful step mommy she wants the public to believe she was to the older Jenner kids. 

Caitlyn couldn't muster the balls (no pun intended) to insist on a putting green for fear of rocking the marital status quo, I wonder how easily she walked away from her sons without a fight.

So is Linda Thompson then responsible for Caitlyn abandoning her 2 older kids? .  Bottom line, there's a history of bad parenting here and the onus is solely on Caitlyn. Jealous Brody has always been nothing more than a fame whore.

The MO is to always blame Kris for everything - and make Caitlyn out as the innocent victim at her mercy - even though Caitlyn has shown that she can be really selfish and difficult.

The putting green example is a ridiculous comparison.

Edited by escape
  • Love 3

When it comes to Caitlyn Jenner not seeing Brandon and Brody when they were little, it's mostly caitlyns fault. She is their parent and should have step up and  said something to Kris, that she wanted her boys around more often.  No body can tell you not to see your kids, it's up to you to be a parent and stop laying blame else where. That being said, I am sure Kris was discouraging Caitlyn from visiting her sons. When it comes to Kris Jenner, I wouldn't put anything past her, because it's all about her family and money. 

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Veronique Bette said:

I also believe that at least some of Brody’s bitterness towards Kris and Kim is because he’s essentially jealous of the Kardashian success, something he has not been able to achieve at the same magnitude despite his efforts

THIS. I never thought of it this way before, but I agree 100%. Brody is the original famewhore, and I'm sure he'd give his right arm to achieve Kim's level of fame. This is probably just the icing on the cake after being abandoned by his father for these people.

• Love 3

When it comes to Caitlyn Jenner not seeing Brandon and Brody when they were little, it's mostly caitlyns fault. She is their parent and should have step up and  said something to Kris, that she wanted her boys around more often.  No body can tell you not to see your kids, it's up to you to be a parent and stop laying blame else where. That being said, I am sure Kris was discouraging Caitlyn from visiting her sons.

How are you sure? Caitlyn was the one who abandoned the first 2 kids before he even had met Kris. So who is at fault for that? Why isn't Caitlyn to blame for her parenting choices? The problem is Caitlyn, not Linda or not Kris. Cait was a bad parent to the original 4 biological kids before Kris came around. 

If Caitlyn wanted to be a parent and see any of the original 4 off to school or even show up and attend their graduations she would have. She didn't want to be a parent to them, that's on Cait.

• Love 8
(edited)

Another problem with the Kardashian's is that they do everything over social media. Hell, they fight or put up not so vague meme's/digs at each over via social media. Nothing is private with them. Then I have to hear Kim on the show say that we don't fight with family in the media or public, when they constantly do. I think Khloe is the biggest offender of that. They seem to live and die for social media (and the regular media) likes and attention. I think it was before Kim had kids where Kourtney made a comment about Kim using Mason to get more likes or whatever on social media. I thought Kourtney was right. They are on their phones constantly. The show is basically filming them on their phones most of the time.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 5

The first 4 kids had been abandoned before Kris was even a thought. Actively raising 6 more was just a complete total slap in the face for those kids and their moms. We saw what happened when Brody even attempted to broach the subject, he was completely shut down in 12 seconds flat and all but told to shut up and never bring it up again. Hell, the divorce from the first wife was basically signed the same WEEK as the marriage to the second and I swear I read Brody was barely born when the divorce to his mom was already in the works  (although Wiki has been more than whitewashed to get rid of all the Bruce details for the most part). Those little tidbits are certainly not on Kris. Apparently Caitlyn's "authentic self" is and always has been a self centered, selfish bitch who is more than willing to cast aside those not serving a purpose to kiss her ass. My guess the marriage to Kris only lasted as long as it did because Cait didn't want her secret out and she knew it wasn't exactly the secret she claims it was. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

Ultimately what bothers me about Kris is that she's tried to make herself into the loving accepting stepmom and to put an image out there that all these kids were hanging around the house and pool and spending holidays and vacations together, when nothing is farther from the truth. Her main concern is and has always been her own kids. It's been made very clear on the show. 

You're talking about when they first got married, before the Jenner girls were born.  There was some blending of the families, but I don't recall Kris continuing to make that claim as they got older. The main concern for Caitlyn's kids should have been Caitlyn, not Kris.  Burt, Casey, Brandon, Brody already had their own mothers.

• Love 2
On 5/29/2016 at 2:33 PM, Veronique Bette said:

I also believe that at least some of Brody’s bitterness towards Kris and Kim is because he’s essentially jealous of the Kardashian success, something he has not been able to achieve at the same magnitude despite his efforts

1 hour ago, Maya said:

THIS. I never thought of it this way before, but I agree 100%. Brody is the original famewhore, and I'm sure he'd give his right arm to achieve Kim's level of fame. This is probably just the icing on the cake after being abandoned by his father for these people.

Yes, I think Brody wants fame like the K sisters have & is jealous of them, but I believe Rob does too. I think Brody's problem is the same as Rob's, he doesn't have T&A. Except for Casey, all of the Ks siblings are male & like Rob, they don't have any way to make money by posting nude selfies & duck face pictures. I think Brody (& the other brothers) aren't as famous not because of anything Caitlyn or Kris did, it's because they don't have anything to sell. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, escape said:

You're talking about when they first got married, before the Jenner girls were born.  There was some blending of the families, but I don't recall Kris continuing to make that claim as they got older. The main concern for Caitlyn's kids should have been Caitlyn, not Kris.  Burt, Casey, Brandon, Brody already had their own mothers.

And if Dad or "Bruiser" is going to give zero fucks and even less of an effort, there's really little Kris could do. She tried, I'll give her that. But if the actual parent can't be bothered, I'm sure the older the Jenner kids got, the more apparent their fathers lack of being a willing participant in the great big blended family became. Especially when they saw the involvement with all things related to raising the Kardashian kids. Kris isn't stupid, even she had to see how hurtful the situation had to be for the Jenner kids. At a certain point, it had to be like punishing the Jenner kids to even try. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Bwahaha... Vanity Fair magazine just gave a big snub to Kim, Khloe and Kourtney. The current VF is called the "Sisters Issue" and features photos and articles of famous sisters (Queen Elizabeth and Princess Margaret, Jackie Kennedy and Lee Radziwill, Olivia de Havilland and Joan Fontaine, Serena and Venus Williams of tennis fame, the three daughters of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis -- Rumer, Scout and Tallulah -- Beyoncé and Solange Knowles, the Obama sisters, and many others; it's a very interesting issue). So guess which sisters VF named from the Koven:  only Kylie and Kendall! Not one word about the three elder sisters.

It tickles me so much! *evil grin*  It can be argued that Kim, Khloe and Kourtney are America's most famous sisters, in terms of name recognition, celebrity media coverage, and social media (mostly because of Kim). Yet VF left them completely out. Hmmm... speculating as to why... let's see, Caitlyn Jenner has a good relationship with VF, having used them for her coming-out announcement and the cover story. Lots of mutual benefit there, publicity for Caitlyn and increased sales for the VF issue. So maybe Caitlyn used her influence to get VF to feature only HER daughters and ignore the Kardashian sisters. (Of course I'll have to eat my theory if VF features the Kardashians next month.) It would be another dig Caitlyn could make at Kris.

(Edit: I got my dates wrong -- Caitlyn first announced the transition in the ABC interview with Diane Sawyer. The VF cover story was Jenner's first photo spread dressed and made up as a female.)

I first saw the Jenner sisters photo in the VF May 2016 print edition (Amy Schumer is on the cover). Their photo is on page 108. It looks like a photo of them seated in the audience at a fashion show, sports event or something; you can see other people behind them. They didn't get a full page fancy posed photo like the Wills sisters, just a small photo down in the corner of the page with five other photos of sisters. Nothing was written about them, just a photo caption, "Jenner Sisters: Models and social media icons Kendall,20, and Kylie, 18." In the VF online edition, their photo is no. 14 in a 23-photo slideshow of famous sisters. http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/04/sisters-issue-mccartneys-waterhouses-wojcickis#14

Edited by Coffeecup
Mixed up some dates
  • Love 1

I follow most of the older Jennera and Linda Thompson on FB. I know, I know - I've been on maternity leave. Sue me! 

I think Linda and Chrissy worked very hard to make sure their kids has a relationship. Brandon has posted pics of them as teens and Linda commented that she took the photo. Linda also attended the baby shower for Burts baby this past weekend at Cassandras house.

i don't think any of them are perfect, but it appears that the first two wives tried hella harder to work on sibling bond then Caitlyn ever did. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh goodie, Rob and Chyna are going to have their own reality show. So that's why Rob finally decided to crawl out of his cocoon from media attention. He needs to show his fat self now that he scored his own reality show.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2887646/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-reality-show/

I'm sorry, but if I was the mother of either Rob or Chyna, I'd be heartbroken if my son or my daughter brought home that 'thing' to have babies with. Sorry, but I don't find either of them attractive in the least. But, to each his own.

rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-tropicana-wenn

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2
On 5/29/2016 at 9:57 PM, Artsda said:

The bottom line here is that they're all shitty people but Caitlyn in particular is a selfish, narcissistic, down to the core nasty human being. There's only one person in her life she's truly concerned about, herself.

• Love 3

NO ONE in the Kartrashian or Jenner clan should even be mentioned by VF, but the thought of pissing off Kimmy is always amusing.

So what do we think Kim is going to do to take the spotlight off of her sisters and put it back on herself?

• Love 2
(edited)

but if I was the mother of either Rob or Chyna

Then again, they could both be thinking about what color leather seats they'd wanna pick out for their next luxury car. I know BC already got her mom a nice non-luxury car, but hey, if the story about the $5million is true, maybe mom needs an upgrade.

So what do we think Kim is going to do to take the spotlight off of her sisters and put it back on herself?

Nude selfie after taking a home pregnancy test while wearing/showing off some expensive piece of jewelry Kanye bought her. And him possibly in the pic with her simulating sex or something.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4

I think Linda and Chrissy worked very hard to make sure their kids has a relationship. Brandon has posted pics of them as teens and Linda commented that she took the photo. Linda also attended the baby shower for Burts baby this past weekend at Cassandras house.

I think they deserve a lot of credit for the 4 older kids being in each others lives and growing up connected to each other. It would have been easy to have them not interact since Caitlyn was the link who was having nothing to do with them but both moms put their kids having siblings they wanted to grow up with as their priority. 

• Love 5

He looked so distracted in NY at fashion week, I couldn't tell if it was the strokes, medication or street drugs. But he was less than interested in having conversations with Kourtney about how prayers healed in or listening to Khloe fuss over whether he was stressed, than he was on looking out the windows of the car. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't score something from one of the "invitees" to the show.

• Love 2
On Wednesday, June 01, 2016 at 5:47 PM, ms.o said:

I follow most of the older Jennera and Linda Thompson on FB. I know, I know - I've been on maternity leave. Sue me! 

i don't think any of them are perfect, but it appears that the first two wives tried hella harder to work on sibling bond then Caitlyn ever did. 

I've seen Linda's Instagram and she does appear to be a very family oriented person. To a certain extent, Kris is as well, although in a warped kind of way. I agree with everyone that it isn't fair to put the blame on them for Caitlyn's failings as a parent. 

Although Brody is a huge famewhore, I believe his father's rejection hurt him deeply. When he tried to talk about it with Caitlyn, there was genuine sadness in his eyes. It was a rare reality TV moment where the cast members weren't faking it for the camera.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

He looked so distracted in NY at fashion week, I couldn't tell if it was the strokes, medication or street drugs. But he was less than interested in having conversations with Kourtney about how prayers healed in or listening to Khloe fuss over whether he was stressed, than he was on looking out the windows of the car. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't score something from one of the "invitees" to the show.

Scoring street drugs? Lamar was barely out of rehabilitation back then and so dazed and out of it that he was pretty much being led around by the hand. His presence at Kanye’s show was pure exploitation by Kanye and the Kardashians. But unfortunately it’s not surprising that he may now have relapsed; it’s very common among addicts whose original issues have not been addressed. With some, surviving a near-death experience may even increase the chances they’ll relapse as they may somehow feel invincible. Sadly, for every Robert Downey Jr. who beats the odds, there are many more who do not.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I've seen Linda's Instagram and she does appear to be a very family oriented person. To a certain extent, Kris is as well, although in a warped kind of way. I agree with everyone that it isn't fair to put the blame on them for Caitlyn's failings as a parent. 

Although Brody is a huge famewhore, I believe his father's rejection hurt him deeply. When he tried to talk about it with Caitlyn, there was genuine sadness in his eyes. It was a rare reality TV moment where the cast members weren't faking it for the camera.

Brody had some stupid reality show a few years back, be his assistant or his friend, or something. It wasn't a show I watched, but I caught a few minutes of it here and there. As much as I'm sure most of the show sucked, I do remember a scene that felt very, very real. He was talking to the contestants and basically saying how his father pretty much was absent his whole life and they had no relationship .The rejection and hurt was very apparent and real in that scene too. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

It would be ironic if the current crop of wildfires destroyed Kim  and  Kanyes houses and they had to move back with Kris, along with Kylie and Khloe. 

And they can't move to New York as an alternative now! They just cost the city a shitload of money with Kanye's impromptu "2am concert" idea, that caused like 10,000 people to flood the streets in the middle of the night outside of Webster Hall. The entire city government, anyone living or driving anywhere near there, AND likely even the fools who went there (and then got turned away--because then the "concert" didn't even happen) probably only want to see the backs of this pair now.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Kromm said:

And they can't move to New York as an alternative now! They just cost the city a shitload of money with Kanye's impromptu "2am concert" idea, that caused like 10,000 people to flood the streets in the middle of the night outside of Webster Hall. The entire city government, anyone living or driving anywhere near there, AND likely even the fools who went there (and then got turned away--because then the "concert" didn't even happen) probably only want to see the backs of this pair now.

I read that it was only a couple of thousand idiots.

It wasn't a couple of thousand people. That amount could have been controlled with the amount of cops called for it. A couple of thousand is what shows up for an organized and legal Today Show concert outside..this was about 7,000 that actually shut down 4 large NYC blocks and streets. It was a nasty mess. I'd like to believe Kanye will be billed for the money this caused the city but I doubt it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

It wasn't a couple of thousand people. That amount could have been controlled with the amount of cops called for it. A couple of thousand is what shows up for an organized and legal Today Show concert outside..this was about 7,000 that actually shut down 4 large NYC blocks and streets. It was a nasty mess. I'd like to believe Kanye will be billed for the money this caused the city but I doubt it.

I've read amounts between 1 and  10K, in various reports today. Whatever the amount, it's the height of arrogance and stupidity to have a concert on a Sunday night/Monday morning at 2 am. And when it was canceled, (if he ever even intended to perform) instead of asking the crowds to disburse quietly and peacefully the jerk rides around the block a few times hanging out of his sunroof. Too bad he didn't fall out and maybe have some sense knocked into his head. That video of him on the phone allegedly with the Mayor or the Mayor's staff, giving them orders was laughable, he was probably talking to the switchboard in Gracie Mansion.  

• Love 7
(edited)
On June 1, 2016 at 9:05 PM, HumblePi said:

Oh goodie, Rob and Chyna are going to have their own reality show. So that's why Rob finally decided to crawl out of his cocoon from media attention. He needs to show his fat self now that he scored his own reality show.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2887646/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-reality-show/

I'm sorry, but if I was the mother of either Rob or Chyna, I'd be heartbroken if my son or my daughter brought home that 'thing' to have babies with. Sorry, but I don't find either of them attractive in the least. But, to each his own.

rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-tropicana-wenn

So Blak Chyna has announced that her goal is to gain 100 pounds during this pregnancy.  There are clips on ET and elsewhere that show her cooking and eating some very rich, stuffed with extra butter large cuts of meat.  (didn't post any food pix of anything green or remotely healthy looking diet).

She steps on the scales and is tres excited that at 4 & 1/2 months she has already gained more than 25 pounds - and just can't wait to pack on another 75 pounds in the next 4-5 months.

My intent is not fat shaming ... but there is no obstetrician or doctor that would encourage actively trying to gain 100 pounds as a pregnancy goal.  Yes, some women will gain that much weight while pregnant - but doctors will tell them during every monthly check-up to slow down with the calorie intake for health reasons for both baby & mom.  

Wonder if Rob will add 100 pounds of "pregnancy sympathy weight"?? 

http://lifestyle.one/heat/celebrity/news/blac-chyna-reveals-much-weight-gained-4-months-pregnancy/

Edited by brini
add link
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, brini said:

So Blak Chyna has announced that her goal is to gain 100 pounds during this pregnancy.  There are clips on ET and elsewhere that show her cooking and eating some very rich, stuffed with extra butter large cuts of meat.  (didn't post any food pix of anything green or remotely healthy looking diet).

She steps on the scales and is tres excited that at 4 & 1/2 months she has already gained more than 25 pounds - and just can't wait to pack on another 75 pounds in the next 4-5 months.

My intent is not fat shaming ... but there is no obstetrician or doctor that would encourage actively trying to gain 100 pounds as a pregnancy goal.  Yes, some women will gain that much weight while pregnant - but doctors will tell them during every monthly check-up to slow down with the calorie intake for health reasons for both baby & mom.  

Wonder if Rob will add 100 pounds of "pregnancy sympathy weight"?? 

http://lifestyle.one/heat/celebrity/news/blac-chyna-reveals-much-weight-gained-4-months-pregnancy/

Kimmy will have plenty of fun mocking their tattoos if they gain that much.

• Love 2

I am not fat shaming whatsoever, but Rob and BC; not only are they overweight, but they just look downright unhealthy and unkempt.  Like they just don't care about themselves.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jnymph said:

I am not fat shaming whatsoever, but Rob and BC; not only are they overweight, but they just look downright unhealthy and unkempt.  Like they just don't care about themselves.

Yeah, their weight has nothing to do with it, lots of heavy people look neat and clean. But Rob and Chyna look like they just rolled out of bed and put on yesterdays clothing, not bothering to shower or brush their teeth. I suspect they keep strange hours and partake of the marijuana regularly.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, brini said:

So Blak Chyna has announced that her goal is to gain 100 pounds during this pregnancy.  

I'm hoping that's just another ridiculous rumor & she wouldn't really jeopardize the health of her baby & herself in that way. If it's true, then she's obviously trying to get some kind of endorsement deal from Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, or some "miracle" pill for after she gives birth.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm hoping that's just another ridiculous rumor & she wouldn't really jeopardize the health of her baby & herself in that way. If it's true, then she's obviously trying to get some kind of endorsement deal from Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, or some "miracle" pill for after she gives birth.

I think it may be some kind of mind game that she's playing with Kim. Trying to demonstrate that she isn't vain and vapid, but just wants a healthy baby,(not that gaining a hundred lbs is a good thing!). I hope she doesn't really intend to gain that much. I don't think I ever heard of her until her BF hooked up with Kylie. Anyone know what she looked like pregnant with Cairo?

I hate to judge someone strictly on appearances (really!!) but I've never even heard her speak, except in the video with Rob mocking Kris's food choices and she sounded stoned in that. My take on her is that she had some cheapo plastic surgery to enhance her boobs and ass and it hasn't held up well over the years. I don't think this pregnancy is going to leave her body in very good shape. She could be a candidate for "Botched"

• Love 2

If you take away the baby bump and ridiculous ass and breast implants, BC actually isn't that big. She's thick, but not overweight. It's all the inflatable body parts that make women like Kim and BC look huge because their proportions are so out of whack.

• Love 1