Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Funny thing about those flowers.. I went to this OTT wedding 2 weeks ago and they got for the backdrop for the family photos a wall of flowers just like that. It was huge and kind of tacky looking. Someone inquired how much it cost and apparently it was $3000. And the thing was ugly.

• Love 1

Funny thing about those flowers.. I went to this OTT wedding 2 weeks ago and they got for the backdrop for the family photos a wall of flowers just like that. It was huge and kind of tacky looking. Someone inquired how much it cost and apparently it was $3000. And the thing was ugly.

Maybe he rents it out between Kardashian events?

I saw a clip of Kim and Kris telling Kourtney she needs to move on from Scott and find her happiness, which according to Kris is a new man. Kourtney shut her down by saying she only cares about her kids.  I hope she's serious, jumping into a new relationship isn't a good idea at this time.

It seems Kris, Kim and Khloe think they need a man or it reflects badly on them.  

There was a picture of Kris passed out in a limo after her party last night.. no sign of Corey in the car.

Edited by iwasish

e3a6a58e-8811-432a-92ea-dffb205e113b_zps

You joke, but my nephew's girl friend was telling me me how much she LOVED Les Mis a few years ago, going on and on. I told her about an old friend who had read it at least 4 times before we graduated high school and girl friend was all "It's a book?" Granted she was 16 or 17, but still. I'd suspect maybe Kayne knew and read the book, but the rest of the crew, I'm not holding my breath. 

• Love 1

Yeah, I always laugh when anyone wants to have a great gatsby party, because.. no one who has a great gatsby party knows the story at all. They just like the dresses. Which yes are fun and pretty but aside from that, yeah. Most of the time, not all the time of course, but a lot of it, it's more about "look how cute my dress is".

Edited by WhosThatGirl

Yeah, I always laugh when anyone wants to have a great gatsby party, because.. no one who has a great gatsby party knows the story at all. They just like the dresses. Which yes are fun and pretty but aside from that, yeah. Most of the time, not all the time of course, but a lot of it, it's more about "look how cute my dress is".

Which...isn't that kind of fitting, because that is exactly the materialistic and vapid attitudes that F. Scott Fitzgerald was ripping on in the book.

• Love 7

Very true. Which also makes me laugh because it's clear that these people didn't read the book because the book is ripping on them and their personalities. Ah. I bet they probably didn't even see the Leo movie which is probably the only way they know of the great gatsby. They probably saw a trailer with the Fergie song and that's all they know.

• Love 4

The K girls look a lot better when their makeup is more neutral and lighter colors.  I HATE it when they have on the heavy dark lipstick or even the bright red.  It looks garish.  Not to mention, I know that the utilitarian look is very in right now, but I just don't like it.  I think very few people can pull it off and still look attractive.  I know that's what Kanye is going for in his fashion line - but pushing it to the extreme - and that it's the style direction he gives Kim (with a glammed up edge, I suppose), but enough already.  Look at her here.  She looks SO much better when she embraces the femininity.  

• Love 2

The K girls look a lot better when their makeup is more neutral and lighter colors. I HATE it when they have on the heavy dark lipstick or even the bright red. It looks garish.

I hate it as well. IMO, bright red lipstick is for a cocktail party or formal event, not everyday wear.

I think Kim also looks great here because her hair is softly curled and loose. That greasy, slicked down, center parted ponytail she usually sports is very severe and harsh. She's also wearing a color that flatters her skin tone as opposed to beige body suits that make her look like a stuffed sausage.

The poor thing, if she'd styled herself like this all long, she could have had a semi-flattering pregnancy. It only goes to show what a disaster Kanye is as a "designer."

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I thought so until news about this hit my facebook feed:  http://www.thegreatgatsbyparty.com/buy-tickets/2015/12/5/the-great-gatsby-party-nyc

Kim and Kanye look good.  

2E38BD9D00000578-3308769-image-m-6_14469

While some might argue that's costumey and cray-cray with all the confettied/shredded bits hanging off, I have to say that even if that were true, it's STILL almost infinitely better than what she normally wears. If she got a clue and dressed like this all of the time, well... we'd still ride her for looking odd, but probably only about 20% as much as currently.

• Love 3

She probably would prefer to wear it with out the fringe overlay. She has stated many times that she thinks she looks thinner in tight clothing. That tells me she doesn't see herself as others see her.

Yes, she's clearly deluded on that.

You want clothes that fit. That aren't baggy. Because baggy makes you look even bigger. But somehow in her mind "fit" has been transformed into "tight". And "tight" is actually "doesn't fit", just in the opposite direction from being baggy.

Kris looks a lot like Kim there and Caitlyn looks like she got her wonky eye fixed. The side boob pic though, much like the birthday bathtub video, just reeks of desperation. Honey, you are 66. The boobs might be 6 months old, but no one wants to see them when attached to a 66 year old. And the mesh is just tacky. 

• Love 4

Kris looks a lot like Kim there and Caitlyn looks like she got her wonky eye fixed. The side boob pic though, much like the birthday bathtub video, just reeks of desperation. Honey, you are 66. The boobs might be 6 months old, but no one wants to see them when attached to a 66 year old. And the mesh is just tacky.

Right. That sideboob dress is all wrong for a senior citizen. I don't think that kind of vulgar style looks good on anybody, but at least on a young woman it shows a nice body. Agree that on someone Caitlyn's age it just looks desperate. The world just saw Caitlyn in the bubble bath (in the birthday video the family made for Kris) and now we get her in the sideboob dress. Please, Caitlyn, and Kris too, give up on the sex symbol efforts when you're over 60. You just look silly.

• Love 2

I hadn't considered that angle.  That said, I never believed for a second that they were permanently split.  I even wondered if was for ratings/rankings.  It's been done before - remember Speidi?  Kardashians has been heavy and depressing for a long time now.  They need a so-called "happy ending."  

Kourtney leaves Scott every year. She'll be doing it next year.

I sort of agree with this but this to me, feels like, if it was all "for the show" and "Fake" this is the first time Kourtney is playing into the hand. Normally, when they had their breakups on the show, it was on the show, Kourtney not letting Scott back home, but this time, back in the summer, there were pictures going on all around with Scott cuddling up to the exgirlfriend.  I mean, yes, this could have all be a very thought out plan. But to me, I don't know, I never thought Kourtney would go into that much of a scheme that makes her look like an idiot. Because in a way, those pictures probably made her feel stupid for trusting him. But then again, I don't know whats fake or real anymore. I just always thought Kourtney wouldn't do that kind of thing. She seems to hate the show at times and would rather be off it.

• Love 3

Kourtney leaves Scott every year. She'll be doing it next year.

I was going to say, hasn't that been their storyline for the past eight years? Kourtney is mad that Scott isn't taking their family seriously. Scott is partying in Vegas. Kris sits Scott down for a stern lecture. Kourtney cries to her sisters. They end up staying to together for the sake of their kids. Lather, rinse, repeat.