Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Can't believe I'm going to say this but....baby bumps can change the way they look based on 1) water retention 2) clothing 3)the position of the baby and 4) plenty of other things. Some days you can look super pregnant, other days not as much. The full pregnancy bump that people are used to are the third trimester bellies.

I don't think Kim is taking a pregnancy, if only for her vanity. If she was faking it she would have bought a bump pillow and been done with it, and it would have been about what great shape she's in, she has a basketball belly, you can't even tell she's pregnant! The rest of her would have stayed the size she was and that's clearly not what's going on here.

• Love 2

Kylie was there (and she looks SO much better with 20 lbs of makeup plastered on). Of course now that she's legal the cameras are going to be showing everything with Tyga.

Can't believe I'm going to say this but....baby bumps can change the way they look based on 1) water retention 2) clothing 3)the position of the baby and 4) plenty of other things. Some days you can look super pregnant, other days not as much. The full pregnancy bump that people are used to are the third trimester bellies.

I don't think Kim is taking a pregnancy, if only for her vanity. If she was faking it she would have bought a bump pillow and been done with it, and it would have been about what great shape she's in, she has a basketball belly, you can't even tell she's pregnant! The rest of her would have stayed the size she was and that's clearly not what's going on here.

Yes to all this.  Also I'm also not going to criticize her for how much weight shes putting on.  She's putting on a lot all over which is exactly how she gained weight with her last pregnancy and its difficult...and depending on how your body is in general, sometimes you cant control it. At this point IMO even if she was dressing better I dont think she could hide the weight gain.  She at looks like she tried to be comfortable with her clothing in those vacation pictures.

The size of Klhoe's ass in the picture where it's hanging over the parasailing equipment is asstounding (see what I did there? LOL) I really don't understand why anyone would want an ass like that, I think it's disgusting.

I love how everyone is dressed is skimpy vacation clothes, & Kim is wearing a long tight dress & a full length coat. She looks ridiculous.

• Love 6

Why is Khloe wearing a Compton hat and chola makeup?

Kendall's is the only figure I envy. Kourtney looks good, too, but I personally wouldn't want to be 5-foot-nothing.

Didn't Khole say she used to "run" rapper The Game for years.. I'm sure Khole was running wild all through LA not just with the richy riches

Didn't Khole say she used to "run" rapper The Game for years.. I'm sure Khole was running wild all through LA not just with the richy riches

I also read somewhere that she was the official "mascot" for G-Unit back in the 2000s.

The size of Klhoe's ass in the picture where it's hanging over the parasailing equipment is asstounding (see what I did there? LOL) I really don't understand why anyone would want an ass like that, I think it's disgusting.

Nothing wrong with a naturally thick booty. But I've noticed that the fake booties (Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Kim K, Khloe, etc) all have the same deep, yawning, mile-long ass crack that you don't find in nature. Not cute, ladies.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 3

If you look at a naturally curvy girl like Serena Williams, her butt fits her because it matches the rest of her body. She's toned and muscular all over.

When you see a ginormous ass on someone like Kim who has scrawny chicken legs and flabby arms, it looks absurd. For as much as the K girls are photographed working out, they should be in much better shape than they are. My guess is they do ten minutes of squats for the paps and let their plastic surgeon take care of the rest.

• Love 5

Kylie looks ridiculous and Kim's face is morphing into something that looks like a cross between a monkey and a horse. Kourt and Kendall look cute.

My gosh, is that Kylie?  What the hell is she doing to her face? It's starting to look like a fright mask.

• Love 1

Kylie is starting to look like one of those people who become so addicted to "fixing" yourself you don't even realize youre making matters worse. I saw a pic of her the other day with blue contacts and my first thought was she's trying to get as far away from the way she use to look as possible.

• Love 2

So scrolling through Hulu to see what my options are and they have evey KUWTK episode starting from season 1 ep1 to season 9 that means we get Kim's Wedding to Humpries and Khloe's to Lamar which were really awesome celeb weddings btw. Kim's relationship with Reggie, Rob , and a younger Kylie and Kendall and BRUCE omg so much snark! Go get Hulu now go and lets remember the Kardashian-Jenner family when.

• Love 2

Lots of chatter about Rob being in the gym everyday and working out... Knowing the Kardashian PR machine, I'm betting its gonna be part of the storyline next season. Rob conquers his weight issues!! Kimmy will take credit for it as she suggested the tough love approach.

• Love 1

I actually wonder if Kanye has narcolepsy or something. I went to college with a girl who had that and you literally have episodes where you just fall asleep at the drop of a hat and cannot keep yourself awake, even if you aren't tired. He seems to do it too often..could actually be a legit problem.

That article said the fireworks went on for 15 minutes wow.  I would have been pissed too. 

I knew someone like that too. He was extremely overweight. It was impossible to watch teevee or go to the theater with him because as soon as he sat down, he was out like a light. He had to remain standing at all times.

The Kardashians are very quiet over this latest controversy.

Kris is busily spinning. The poor Kim difficult pregnancy thing isn't garnering the sympathy she expected. They may have to do something drastic like visiting homeless people. Or Khloe will take to Twitter to express how she never realized the folks on shore would be disturbed, she got wrong info from some people she was depending on, very sorry, very sorry. Last resort they go visit Caitlyn and make sure everyone sees them looking like they can stand being around her.

• Love 2

I don't understand why Khloe or any of them should say anything. If they got the permit, and didn't lie about what they were doing to obtain it, the onus falls on whoever signed off to say...Hmm. A tuesday night at midnight is a terrible time for this, so no.

It's selfish but once they got the OK, it's no longer their job to think about the logistics and feelings of the neighborhood. That's, quite literally, the job of the permit guy.

• Love 3

The Kardashians are very quiet over this latest controversy.

Kris is busily spinning. The poor Kim difficult pregnancy thing isn't garnering the sympathy she expected. They may have to do something drastic like visiting homeless people. Or Khloe will take to Twitter to express how she never realized the folks on shore would be disturbed, she got wrong info from some people she was depending on, very sorry, very sorry. Last resort they go visit Caitlyn and make sure everyone sees them looking like they can stand being around her.

Khloe and Kris could pay for a fireworks show for the neighborhood on Labor Day. That is, only if the neighborhood wanted it.

I don't understand why Khloe or any of them should say anything. If they got the permit, and didn't lie about what they were doing to obtain it, the onus falls on whoever signed off to say...Hmm. A tuesday night at midnight is a terrible time for this, so no.

ITA. They got permission, they got the permit. If they just set off the fireworks without going through the proper channels THEN that would have been all their fault. However they went through all the right ways to do this. 

• Love 1

Can you imagine their outrage if someone else did it and scared poor pregnant Kimmy? Forcing her into early labor and a near death experience? All caught on camera or recreated for dramatic effect .... And ratings

• Love 4

But they are selfish assholes for even requesting such a permit. It starts there.

So everyone who requests a permit for personal fireworks is a selfish asshole? Do you know how many weddings and events gets permits to set off their own fireworks? It's not like the K's are only ones who get it and do it. They're just the only ones the media is reporting about.

I went to a wedding 3 weeks ago that had fireworks set off in the evening after it. Permit given, in a residential estate neighborhood. Neighbors were far closer than this on the water. They're not selfish assholes. They wanted to celebrate an occasion, got the permission, and were allowed. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

They followed proper channels, got the permit, and blew them over the water.  Are they selfish? sure. But they aren't assholes in this instance, or they would have done the fireworks without the permit, and said fuck your feelings to the neighbors.

My bottom line is, there's a permit process for a reason and they went through it. That neighborhood better ask why fireworks are allowed during the week.

• Love 4

More likely they were denied a permit but told if they went out just far enough they could do it without a permit.

The key is do they tell everyone that is denied a permit that there's a magic line out there that's beyond their jurisdiction?

Well, the Daily Mail was right about Caitlyn getting herself a trout pout. Hard to tell for sure without closeups, but her lower lip does look bigger. I thought she'd already had more than enough plastic surgery, Botox and fillers. There are limits to what you can to an over-60 face and still look believable. She's passed the limit.

And what was that big ugly brown sculpture behind Ellen?  It looked like a giant ball of poop.

Edited by Coffeecup

Was Buzz walking back to his motorcycle? That looked like a biker outfit.

Daily Mail likes to stick in [paid?] ads for the clothes the celebrities in their articles are wearing; they never miss a chance to monetize something. They said the frayed-hem jeans Cait was wearing cost $361.00. Ouch! I could never spend that much on a pair of jeans, but I guess $361 is small change to celebrities.

I had to laugh at DM pointing out that Cait towered over Buzz. Well, no shit, Sherlock. Cait is 6'2" tall, and probably 6'4" or 6'5" in heels. Outside of basketball teams, most people aren't that tall.