Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Thankfully no one in the audience has ever read a mystery or watched a police procedural, so it’s perfectly fine to ignore the jacked up chain of custody for that prime piece of evidence - TOM’S BACKPACK.

PREACH! Not only that, but Katie calls Deputy Fife, who, within 20 minutes or so, gets an illegal warrant (where's the probable cause?), grabs the backpack (because you know Katie told him that RJ told her that Luna told him where it was), takes it to the lab, where Fife gives them the "laced" drugs, whose results shoot out immediately. And then he hotfoots it to Bill's home, waving said backpack and tin, saying I have "Eviiiiiiiidenccccccccccce"

Sure, Nooooo problem with chain of custody or contamination of "evidence" here, folks.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Note to GHScorpio

With regard to casting parents that look too close in age - Do you remember on GH when David Lewis (Edward) left the show (or died) and they temporarily replaced him with soap vet Jed Allen?  He was 10 years older than Tracy but he looked so young and so good. Whenever Tracy said "Daddy" it was hilarious. They had to know the audience found it funny. Lila was already gone. 

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, TessHarding2 said:

Note to GHScorpio

With regard to casting parents that look too close in age - Do you remember when David Lewis (Edward) left the show (or died) and they temporarily replaced him with soap vet Jed Allen?  He was 10 years older than Tracy but he looked so young and so good. Whenever Tracy said "Daddy" it was hilarious. They had to know the audience found it funny. Lila was already gone. 

I do! But as much as I loved Jed Allan, all I could see in his performance was CC Capwell! Not a hint of Edward! His performance was too on the nose of CC to Mason, whenever he was in scenes with Alan.

While David Lewis will always be Edward for me, Jon Ingle was a better recast. Though he didn't have that brusque and sharp edge that Lewis did.

• Like 3

I was watching Steffy today, & all I could think of is that she’s this generation’s Nellie Olsen ~ the Harriet’s daughter with the bitch curls version, not the Perceval’s wife with the kinder mom bun version. She was so condescending to Brooke right up until her speech, which was legit nice, so I’m waiting for the angle. 

2 things stuck out, both having to do with Brooke’s age…

1. I genuinely like the concept of an older model selling lingerie. Granted I’m 20 years younger & wouldn’t look as good as her even if I never ate again, but she’s technically at an advanced age for a typical model. But, that goodwill kinda goes to the wayside when her chief rival is aged down about 15 years IRL.

2. When a model is being applauded for modeling at an older age, & her 30-something daughter & stepdaughter are in attendance, maybe best to not repeatedly tell the also-aging rockstar that you used to jam out to his albums when you were growing up. 

I’d rather keep Danny & Cricket (my 80s Y&R-loving ❤️ loves that he still calls her that) than Poppy & RJ (or Luna & RJ). 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I’d rather keep Danny & Cricket (my 80s Y&R-loving ❤️ loves that he still calls her that)

Wut?!  Sorry I haven’t been watching in a while, so if Danny and Cricket (and yes, I too LOVE that he would call her that instead of Christine - ugh) are onscreen together again please send me a DM.  Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I do! But as much as I loved Jed Allan, all I could see in his performance was CC Capwell! Not a hint of Edward! His performance was too on the nose of CC to Mason, whenever he was in scenes with Alan.

While David Lewis will always be Edward for me, Jon Ingle was a better recast. Though he didn't have that brusque and sharp edge that Lewis did.

There was only one Edward for me in the house! David Lewis.  I remember my Mom watching Days when Jed Allen was on, but never saw CC Capwell.  I better shut up about GH here or they'll come for me. 😜 (Looking forward to JJ very much)! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Wut?!  Sorry I haven’t been watching in a while, so if Danny and Cricket (and yes, I too LOVE that he would call her that instead of Christine - ugh) are onscreen together again please send me a DM.  Thanks!

They’re on for (I think) 2 episodes, today & tomorrow! In the previews from last week, Danny was singing “Rock On”, which I presume will occur tomorrow. @CountryGirl is our screenshot expert, maybe she can grab a few! 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ask and ye shall receive. Look who's here. Danny and Cockroach, ahem, Christine. 

Brooke-Ridge-Christine-Danny-BB-HW.jpg?r

Clearly, Donna is a fan.

Danny-Donna-BB-HW.jpg?w=800

Honeybear Eric doesn't seem jealous.

Pam-Donna-Eric-Danny-Christine-YR-HW.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Ask and ye shall receive. Look who's here. Danny and Cockroach, ahem, Christine. 

Brooke-Ridge-Christine-Danny-BB-HW.jpg?r

Clearly, Donna is a fan.

Danny-Donna-BB-HW.jpg?w=800

Honeybear Eric doesn't seem jealous.

Pam-Donna-Eric-Danny-Christine-YR-HW.jpg

Woot woot!!!  Now I have to watch, mostly to find out why my OTP from Y&R are together on B&B, and if indeed they are “together”.  But if anyone here wants to post why, I won’t complain.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It makes me jump with joy to see Stuffy’s scowl of disapproval.  Even her speech sounded disingenuous.  

Katie you’re a lying POS. You are the one who dropped the dime on Poppy to get her arrested. 

Li administered the paternity test but yet it’s still being questioned.  Katie wants Bill to take another paternity test because she hopes Bill is not Luna’s father. It’s not to protect Bill, its to protect Will from having another sibling to share in Bill’s estate. Katie wants Bill to question Poppy on everything she said but Bill is not to question Katie on her true motive behind her dislike for Poppy.  Katie only to wants Bill now is that she’s alone. If she was still with Carter, it would be Bill who.  

• Like 8
  • Hugs 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Woot woot!!!  Now I have to watch, mostly to find out why my OTP from Y&R are together on B&B, and if indeed they are “together”.  But if anyone here wants to post why, I won’t complain.  

Cricket (I never stopped calling her that!) and Paul's marriage fell apart for vague reasons.  Paul moved to Portugal, Danny returned to GC to visit Daniel, and he and Cricket re-connected.  Phyllis tried to breathe new life into her jealous rivalry with Cricket and threw herself at Danny, humiliating herself in the process when Danny chose Cricket.  He asked Cricket to join him on his world tour, which brought them to Los Angeles. 

Donna was upset that she missed last night's show, but all is well as Danny and Cricket were invited to the small gathering celebrating the success of Brooke's Bedroom.  Ridge and Brooke proposed a partnership to use Danny's music in their ad campaigns, and Danny accepted.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Man, Steffy likes to put the bitch in party, doesn't she?  "I wish this was a family event." Um, Steffy?  Until Danny and Cricket showed up, that was a family event. Brooke is your father's partner. Hope is her daughter (who he helped raise). Hope is also Eric's wife's niece. I keep waiting for Finn to notice how utterly unpleasant his wife is, and that it's not just a Sheila thing, she's like this to anyone who isn't on her very small "approved" list. 

I cracked up at the look on Ridge's face when Steffy stepped up to make a speech. He knows what he's raised, and he was terrified she was going to embarrass herself, him, Brooke, and the company. 

Katie "I didn't ask the police to arrest her." Oh, please. And yes, like @GHScorpiosRule said, the timeline was absurd. Katie calls Baker claiming she has "evidence" (side note: "my nephew told me his girlfriend told him" is not evidence).  Then she hightails it over to Bill's house. She's a few minutes into yet another monologue about the evils of Poppy, and Baker shows up with the evidence he found in Poppy's apartment. So, in the time it took her to drive from the restaurant to Bill's, plus a few minutes, Baker got a warrant, got a team over to the apartment, searched it, found the backpack, searched the backpack, secured the pill container, took it to a lab, had it tested, got the results back, and drove to Bill's house?  Sure, that makes sense and isn't at all absurd. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Won’t it be great when Taylor is around to throw gasoline on Steffy’s dumpster fire of an attitude? Good times and repetitive dialogue about evil Logans ahead! Wheeeee!

Katie: I don’t want Luna to be hurt. I really feel for her. If I could somehow take a wrecking ball to her newfound happiness, I’m sure that would help immensely. Be there for her, Bill, but not as her father. I didn’t want Poppy arrested. I just called my personal police detective and plied him with conspiracy theories that he miraculously didn’t laugh at, and then I opened the door to my former home like I was a spokesmodel on a game show. I’m not jealous! I just know something is wrong, terribly wrong, like my ex moving on. I really care about Tom and Hollis. Really. I won’t forget their names once I’m done weaponizing them against Poppy. PS: I am not a crackpot.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)

UGH Katie, now that you got what you wanted, you can afford to be magnanimous with your pretend concern for Luna. You don't care about that girl, outside of wanting her out of Bill's life. No matter what happens, Luna stands to be the ultimate loser here. Her mom could be going to jail, her new dad might be proven to be someone else, and if Luna had her druthers about her, she should be kicking RJ's blabber mouth butt to the curb. 

I already do not like Will. As a kid he could be annoying, but he at least had his own agency, and wasn't a whiny, clingy, momma's boy. 

Really Pam? You had laid your Logan hate to rest, now all of a sudden you are going to fan those flames to Steffy? Who, by the way, is clearly up to something. She did not mean a word she said about Brooke. Let the scheming begin. 

If Bill is proven not to be Luna's father, there better not be any shade cast on Poppy. She did not administer the test, so she can't be held accountable for its outcome. But I can see sourpuss Katie jumping on that shit real quick and in a hurry in order to drive more nails in Poppy and Bill's coffin. What it should do instead, is spotlight Li, who insisted on giving the DNA test, who also knew how Tom died, who has access to drugs, and who had a serious agenda with her sister. Is it enough to kill two people? Maybe. I can see Li as a killer more than Poppy, who simply doesn't have the mental acumen to pull it off twice. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

No matter what happens, Luna stands to be the ultimate loser here. Her mom could be going to jail, her new dad might be proven to be someone else, and if Luna had her druthers about her, she should be kicking RJ's blabber mouth butt to the curb. 

I should feel for Luna in all this. But I don't. Why? Let's see...

Gee Luna, where was all that outrage on your mother's behalf when Deputy Fife came a trottin' with his baggie of Eviiiiiiiiidence on Monday? You flipped on her just like Katie, demanding how could she murder two people! And your mouth stayed shut when Poppy asked why you opened your big lips about Tom's letters. Where was the "You can't take my mom!" "Daddddyyyyy, do something! Call a lawyer!" "Don't worry, Mom! I'll get you a lawyer" or SOMETHING. But nope. You, like the asshat Bill, who looks like he's turning to Ridge, just kept mum. Even HE didn't say anything comforting to Poppy. And yesterday? I fully expected him to call a lawyer to get downtown ASAP. But what does he do? He marblemouths how the cops arrested Sheila and let her go; they'll probablyyyyy do the same for Poppy. And then instead of kicking Katie's ass out, swallows all her shite, like a starving puppy.

And Steffy looked like she had sucked on a dozen sour lemons the way her lips were all puckered up. And she so didn't mean a word of the praise she half-heartedly told Brooke. Because even as the hits and orders keep coming, she keeps saying, "it's not done deal yet...too soon to celebrate...wait for the numbers" bullshit. And there's Carter, with his two faced ass, praising Brooke, when he was up Steffy's ass, agreeing with her, putting a damper on Hope's excitement when the video dropped and the orders started pouring in. He can also STFRU and take several seats.

And Finn, the obedient puppy hubby, frowning stoically, to support his harridan of a wife.

Helllooooooooo Danny. DAYUM, but Michael Damian is still uberly hawt.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I can see Li as a killer more than Poppy, who simply doesn't have the mental acumen to pull it off twice. 

Yep. Li is a doctor who we have seen twice now not want to treat someone she saw in distress (Sheila in the hospital that one time when Finn took over and saved her, and Tom when she sat there while he died on stage). She can be cold blooded when she thinks she's protecting her family. 

I'm guessing that Jack is the actual killer (because he and Li both know who Luna's father is and don't want it to come out), but Li was happy to sit there and let Tom die to keep things secret. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And Steffy looked like she had sucked on a dozen sour lemons the way her lips were all puckered up. And she so didn't mean a word of the praise she half-heartedly told Brooke. Because even as the hits and orders keep coming, she keeps saying, "it's not done deal yet...too soon to celebrate...wait for the numbers" bullshit. And there's Carter, with his two faced ass, praising Brooke, when he was up Steffy's ass, agreeing with her, putting a damper on Hope's excitement when the video dropped and the orders started pouring in. He can also STFRU and take several seats.

And Finn, the obedient puppy hubby, frowning stoically, to support his harridan of a wife.

Aaaaallll this!  Every word is Truth!!!

• Like 1
(edited)

Here's a little taste of folks getting down to Danny singing "Rock On!"

And don't pretend you're too cool for school and aren't itching to watch and groove along.

Even Pam is shaking it. So much for her puritanical pride.

Hope, my dear...go home, you are shit-faced.

Blame it on the booze or the power of Danny Romalotti. 

Or his wife looking like she's snatched the bag of lemons out of Katie's hands.

Because you do not get to pull a stank-face for Danny Romalotti. No, ma'am. He is a NATIONAL TREASURE, even if his taste in women is terrible.

Speaking of Katie, I know Will is being played by Josh Morrow's son but my goodness, it's such a sense of deja vu.

Katie-Will-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Sharon-Case-Joshua-Morrow.jpg?resize=120

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Because you do not get to pull a stank-face for Danny Romalotti. No, ma'am. He is a NATIONAL TREASURE, even if his taste in women is terrible.

I will forever be BITTER that Danny and Tracy never made it. Even if they got Brad (Now Bill here), but he didn't stay married to her, did he? DID HE? Yeah, yeah, Tracy and Danny's was a marriage of convenience, one friend helping another, but I really wanted them to work out. Hey, that's when I first started watching!

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

I know Will is being played by Josh Morrow's son but my goodness, it's such a sense of deja vu.

All I see are his (Will's) TEETH.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I will forever be BITTER that Danny and Tracy never made it. Even if they got Brad (Now Bill here), but he didn't stay married to her, did he? DID HE? Yeah, yeah, Tracy and Danny's was a marriage of convenience, one friend helping another, but I really wanted them to work out. Hey, that's when I first started watching!

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

@GHScorpiosRule, I shipped Traci and Danny so much back in the day and wanted their marriage of convenience to blossom into the real deal. 

Sorry…as a longtime Danny/Cricket shipper, I’m glad their marriage remained platonic and they stayed good friends.  In fact, during the time I watched Y&R faithfully (mid 1980s to mid 1990s), the only couple I ever shipped were Danny/Cricket.  

p.s.  sorry to turn this into an exclusive Y&R post, but knowing that D/C are together again has me watching the recent-ish episodes of Danny/Cricket’s return to the show. (Thanks Paramount +) In the course of this, I’m pleasantly surprised how many actors I see playing the same role. So much nostalgia and sense of welcome (back) seeing so many familiar faces.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Seriously Bill? You’re just going to sit on your ass and “hope” the cops will let Poppy go? And Luna, instead of feeling sorry for yourself, how about going to the police station and try to get her a lawyer, since Bill can’t ARSE himself to do it.

And I guess Bil’s been struck by amnesia or forgotten that it wasn’t Poppy who administered the paternity test, but Li. And she did it so that Poppy couldn’t mess with the results. Katie KNOWS this.

And STFU, Katie. Acting as if YOU’RE not the reason that Deputy Fife even searched Poppy’s apartment and arrested her. And Will is like a MiniMe of Katie.

Oh Hope, no. Just…no. And Brooke? Stop sucking up to Steffy.

Not Gonna Lie—I was bippin’ and Boppin’ to ROCK ON!

WHAAAAAT?

• Like 10

Does the David Essex wannabe play an actual rock star on Y&L? Sorry. I don't watch it. He's pretty cheesy. 

Was Hope having a drunken fantasy or did she really lay a kiss on Finn? I kinda hope Steffy busts them. The '80s dance party was cutesy, but two days of it is enough.

I can believe that Sullen Steffy sulked in the corner with Finn the entire time. What a loser. 

• Like 3

Katie is insisting on another paternity test today but Bill says nothing about Li, a medical professional, administrating the test not Poppy. 

Bill why are you standing there with a thumb up your ass. Get Poppy one of your brilliant lawyers to be there as Chief Hot Dod is interrogating Poppy. Also get your lawyer to find out  how Chief Hot Dog got his warrant without probable cause. 

The police didn’t think that Poppy was involved until Katie said she was.  There are 3 ways of fast communication. Telephone, Telegraph, and Tell Katie.  

Is Bill going to get another paternity test or the one he got was good enough?  Is Bill going to  help Poppy or not?  Is he going to turn his back on Poppy because he wants Katie back now that he knows he can have her?  If I was Bill, I would be very weary of renewing my relationship with Katie. Katie likes to put Bill in a box and gives him ultimatums on his behavior.  

Danny singing at the end of the episode is complete fake and very lame. 

The actor who plays Will is as bad as his real life father who is Nick on Y&R.  RJ and Will, who’s a worse actor. For me they both suck. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Katie didn't push or interfere this vehemently when $Bill was pretending to be in lurve with Sheila. 

Wouldn't the success of Brooke's Bedroom give Sourface Seffy a good reason to backburner the poorly performing HFTF line?  And Hope couldn't really push back on it.  I know she cant stand ALL of the Logans, but she has a special bitter pill for Hope and this would be a perfect way to neutralize her.  She cant really object to her Mom's line that she praised so highly, getting the funding from back burnering HFTF.

Also, is Taylor WALKING back to LA?   I was hoping she would show up during the industry party and concert in Eric's living room.

Will = young Annakin Skywalker. Just as whiny and entitled.

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Re repeat paternity test: Bill can explain to Luna that he wants to legalize his standing as her biological father, and that only a test conducted in a laboratory meets the legal requirements for accomplishing that, which is, in fact, true.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

I couldn't tell if it was crap acting or if Will was only pretending to be surprised by Katie's story.  I wonder if Will has actually been back longer than he let on and if he is involved somehow.  He may not have committed the murders, but maybe he planted the backpack in Poppy's apartment?  

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
(edited)

Did they decide they needed to make someone on this show worse than Steffy, so they wrote all this shit for Katie?  What a completely insensitive asshole. First, she should have shown herself out right behind Poppy and the police. Then, not only did she stay, but she starts harassing Bill to take a new paternity test. She knows how much he adores Luna, but she just has to hit him when he's down by insisting that she's probably not his daughter. Then, she fills their son's head with that crap, too, instead of letting Bill have two seconds to process everything and decide what he wants to do. 

Also, I thought a while back that we were going to end up with Bill deciding to be Luna's father even if he's not biologically. I suspect that's still where this is headed. 

Brooke, stop kissing Steffy's ass. It's embarrassing. She's never going to accept you or Hope as part of her family, and she's going to be plotting with her sister-mommy to break you guys up two seconds after Taylor enters L.A. airspace. 

I'm also embarrassed for Hope, who was super drunk. But, I will say this - Finn was into that kiss for a second or two. Yeah, he's almost certainly going to be angry with her tomorrow, but the seed has really been planted in this head now. And when he finds out he's Luna's father, he's going to end up turning to Hope. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3

Steffy is an adult, right? Forgive my uncertainty, but I don’t know what to make of someone who spends an entire party pouting, sulking, throwing stink eye around and needing her husband to coddle her because it’s so haaard to hear nice things about Logans.

Hope is so drunk.

It’s not enough for Katie to get Luna’s mother thrown in jail; she needs to take her father away too. What a hero. I wonder how she’d handle it if Kelly turned out to be Will’s sister? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
22 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Steffy is an adult, right? Forgive my uncertainty, but I don’t know what to make of someone who spends an entire party pouting, sulking, throwing stink eye around and needing her husband to coddle her because it’s so haaard to hear nice things about Logans.

I know the question was rhetorical, but the only correct answer is Hell No - she’s a whiny, bratty (nepo) baby!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Sorry…as a longtime Danny/Cricket shipper, I’m glad their marriage remained platonic and they stayed good friends.  In fact, during the time I watched Y&R faithfully (mid 1980s to mid 1990s), the only couple I ever shipped were Danny/Cricket.  

p.s.  sorry to turn this into an exclusive Y&R post, but knowing that D/C are together again has me watching the recent-ish episodes of Danny/Cricket’s return to the show. (Thanks Paramount +) In the course of this, I’m pleasantly surprised how many actors I see playing the same role. So much nostalgia and sense of welcome (back) seeing so many familiar faces.

I like Danny/Cricket well enough but she was just a teenager when she started on the show and Danny was an adult. Towards the end of the marriage, before the miscarriage, I recall both having more than friendship feelings for each other. We'll never know if it could have been more as Danny's jealous ex, Patti Williams, caused Traci to miscarry.  Admittedly, I haven't been the biggest Cricket fan over the years as she has come off as an insufferable Saint/Mary Sue and for a good while, ate the show, to the point that Terry Lester (still my favorite Jack as much as I love PB) left the show. I understood, to a point, as Lauralee was the daughter of showrunner Bill Bell. 

I absolutely agree that it is so wonderful to see so many familiar folks reprising or staying on in their roles. 

• Like 8
(edited)

So much for cutting out out the drama, BELL!

Finn’s outrage toward Hope just falls flat after 10 hours or so, when it should have been in the moment.

That said, STFU, you lapdog. Earning back Steffy’s trust? I was expecting some kind of confession that he had done this before. But “letting her down”? Ohhh, right. For having conflicted feelings about your birth mother.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I am SO NOT looking forward to the cat fight or pettiness of what Steffy will do when Finn “confesses” what Hope “did” to him. She will also blame Brooke and accuse her of saying what she did because she knew all along.

Oh PLEASE, Katie. After even Ridge tells her Li administered the test, she says they can’t trust what Poppy says. And how very convenient she leaves out how she engineered Poppy’s arrest. Like she had nothing to do with Deputy Fife targeting Poppy after all these weeks.

Fuck off, Bill. It’s NONE OF KATIE’S BUSINESS what happens with Poppy or if the DNA “test” confirms if he’s Luna’s biodad or not. But here he is, kissing her ass. And what is he or his money doing for Poppy? NOTHING.

Again, let me reiterate I DON’T LIKE Poppy, but this revisionist bullshit is making me defend her!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Hey, Bill, if Katie told you to jump off a bridge, would you swan dive off the Golden Gate? When did Dollar Bill become such a passive, easily led ninny? Katie really needed to call him and badger him about that fucking paternity test? She’s practically salivating over the idea of Luna not being Bill’s daughter. 

29 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And how very convenient she leaves out how she engineered Poppy’s arrest. Like she had nothing to do with Deputy Fife targeting Poppy after all these weeks

And notice how every time she retells the tale of Poppy’s arrest, the evidence becomes more damning, the case more airtight and Poppy’s guilt more self-evident.

Was it just me or had Hope been practically hooked up to a champagne IV during the party? She was pretty tipsy. Obviously Hope should not have kissed Finn, but does Finn really need to launch a shitstorm over a dumb, drunk kiss? I don’t want to listen to Steffy get all self-righteous when she’s never told Finn about Liam kissing her twice. Ugh.

I like Brooke for the most part, but I don’t care for how she seems more concerned about Steffy’s feelings than Hope’s.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Finn is so frustrating, because whether he sees it or not, he’s in an abusive marriage. When 1 partner has all of the power over the other, & shames the other partner if challenged, that’s abuse. That’s all she does. She’s horrible to him, not tolerant at all about his conflicting emotions regarding his bio mom, & just demands him to be at her beck and call.

Then, 10 minutes later, after I feel bad for his spousal abuse, I want to kick him squarely in his teeth. Hope was outta line (although, as stated above, he did initially respond), but for him to be so indignant about how it’d make Steffy feel is rage-inducing. I know that he doesn’t know that Liam kissed Steffy twice last summer, because she conveniently hasn’t told him that, but he damn well knows that she slept with Liam, because she had to have a paternity test run for their son. I’m all for honesty, but Steffy is no paragon of virtue. I get that he’s uncomfortable with Hope kissing him, but don’t act like Steffy is anyone’s victim.

I’m also blown away at Steffy’s sudden victimhood because of Brooke. I’ve only been back together with B&B for like 13 years, but in that time, I never recall Brooke being horrible to Steffy (possibly in regards to the Liam triangle, but that was more about supporting Hope than beating Steffy). Now Steffy is sooooooo relieved that Brooke & Hope aren’t going to interfere in her life. Steffy always wins, I don’t get the pouty, sadness because Brooke’s Bedroom is skyrocketing.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Obviously Hope should not have kissed Finn, but does Finn really need to launch a shitstorm over a dumb, drunk kiss? I don’t want to listen to Steffy get all self-righteous when she’s never told Finn about Liam kissing her twice. Ugh.

I like Brooke for the most part, but I don’t care for how she seems more concerned about Steffy’s feelings than Hope’s.

If Steffy wants to throw a fit about Hope merely *kissing* her husband, Hope can throw it back in Steffy's face that Steffy f*@cked Hope's husband!!!  Hello, that's magnitudes waaaaay worse. But of course this show LOVED to crap all over The Logans while acting like Steffy's shit don't stink so Hope won't be able to remind Steffy/the viewers about this!

As for Brooke, yeah - sad that she seems to act like Steffy is her daughter while Hope is the red-headed step daughter but I wanted to post about that monstrosity of an outfit she wore today (Thurs).  Each alone is ok, I guess but together?!  Yikes! The lacy bottom part of the skirt didn't fit with the satin, giant floral? giant wave? pattern of the blouse. Just no.

oh yea, forgot to add that DD needs to stop trying to tan.  I’m assuming that’s how he got so red?  Weird when the Asian person is more pale than the actual white person (it’s just so noticeable when Luna and Bill are hugging)

Edited by norcalgal
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I don’t want to listen to Steffy get all self-righteous when she’s never told Finn about Liam kissing her twice. Ugh

And he wasn’t drunk, either. But like with Everyone ignoring that Li did the paternity test, Show will pretend those kisses didn’t happen so Hope can look like the home wrecker she is. Just Like Her Mother.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
(edited)

Methinks Finn is acting so self-righteous because for a moment, he was a bit into it and cannot stop thinking about it and it has nothing to do with his marriage to Steffy.

There were several seconds where he could have pushed her away but didn't and the hands on her waist...🤨

One could argue Hope, drunk or not, had zero business laying one on him but he had no business giving her very up close and personal massages for her migraines. She can find a million other doctors in L.A. who aren't married and to her stepsister. Boundaries were crossed long ago by both of them between the massages, the sharing confidences, his defense of her to his own wife, and them bonding during their parents' nuptials.

And plusalso, I cannot bring myself to care about a kiss after all the shit Steffy has pulled, although we just know Steffy will be screaming to the heavens about how she was wronged when she kissed Liam back - both times - after he saw Hope kiss Thomas and very married to Finn, a fact which Finn knows nothing about. Let Hope fuck Finn and have her own WTD saga, including a paternity test, and then Steffy might have a pinky toe to stand on.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

OK, we have to wait until tomorrow, they better not drag it out until Monday, to find out the results of the, once again, in-home covid test masquerading as an in-home paternity test - the cheapest device that I could find that reads samples and provides nearly instant results was a pre-owned one and cost almost $12K, so the average person is not going to run out and buy one, and certainly doesn't operate like the bogus OTC in-home paternity test that BB presents.

• Like 6

Once again, WTF!  Bill bought another “ pregnancy test”. Why the fuck don’t  they do a real DNA test at a certified lab?

Speaking of Poppy, where is your support for her Bill?  You’re more worried about a stupid DNA test than sending Poppy a lawyer. 

Stuffy is worried about Brooke and Hope giving her trouble?  No Stuffy, you are the one causing them trouble. 

Everyday Finn needs to keep his balls so he has to tell Stuffy about the kiss. Dumb Dumb Dumb. 

Another thing of disbelief, for me, is since when you can tell Bill what to do?  All of a sudden Bill allows Katie to geld the stallion and put his balls in a trophy case.

So we have to wait another day to find out the results of the pregnancy test I mean paternity test. If Bill is not Luna’s father and Poppy is convicted of murder, I’m out of here. That means Katie wins and I find that 🤢🤢🤮

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Why the fuck don’t  they do a real DNA test at a certified lab?

Telling Luna that he wanted to legalize his standing as her biological father by having a repeat test done at a certified laboratory, as is required by law in such cases, would have been so much more plausible than showing up with the same OTC in-home covid test masquerading as an OTC in-home paternity test that Li used.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Maybe Liam can be useful for once, and when he hears about the Hope/Finn kiss, which we know he will, because Steffy will go shrieking to him about it, he accidentally lets it slip in front of either Hope or Finn that he kissed Steffy twice after he saw Hope kiss Thomas. 

The writers have to know that they're writing the Steffy/Finn marriage lopsided, right? We all know she never told him about those kisses, but he's going to go run and tell her about this. And his dialogue today about how he had to fight to win her trust back and how hard he has to work every day?  Not to mention that, if she'd said she needed to talk to him about something, he would have sat down and talked before going into his office. But Steffy suddenly has a work ethic when he says he needs to talk to her? Steffy having one line about wanting to be there for him about this Poppy stuff doesn't erase how uneven their relationship is. On a related note, I bet he doesn't even get a chance to tell Steffy about the kiss, because when they both get home, she'll talk right over him, insisting her news (Poppy's arrest) is bigger than whatever he needs to tell her. 

Speaking of that, Steffy brought up how Poppy lived with Finn and his parents for a while, so I think we're back to Finn being the father. I'm guessing that Li got a sample from either Finn or Jack and switched that with Bill's sample when she ran the test. Jack killed Tom and Hollis, and Li has been covering for him. 

Brooke kisses Steffy's ass way too much. Having to assure her that she isn't looking to hurt her? What has Brooke done to hurt Steffy anyway?  Been in love with an equally in love and willing Ridge? When is Steffy going to direct some of her anger at her mother? Taylor has proven over and over again that she doesn't want to stay in town around her kids and grandkids unless riding Ridge's dick is potentially a part of the package. As soon as that possibility dries up, she hightails it out of town. So now she'll come back and make another play for Ridge, and, if it doesn't work, she'll be out the door to some conference she never returns from. 

Katie is just ridiculous. All "well, apparently..." like she didn't drive every single second of Poppy's arrest. I'm surprised she didn't ask Baker if she could slap the cuffs on her and march her out to the squad car herself. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Brooke kisses Steffy's ass way too much. 

In order to kiss Stuffy’s ass, you have to move her nose 😜

• LOL 5
(edited)

And Brooke slept with her son-in-law, HER DAUGHTER'S HUSBAND !! And Brooke's daughter by Deacon is her other daughter's ....stepchild / half-sister ??

Keep calm, folks, Poppy and Finn didn't exactly blaze any trails here....😲

Bonus points to Brooke and Taylor for sleeping with each others sons.

Edited by Peppermint
Facts
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

It means he slept with his aunt. HIS AUNT, PEOPLE!! 

And the "he's adopted" thing to me doesn't make it any better, still all kinds of ick 🤢 

49 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

Bonus points to Brooke and Taylor for sleeping with each others sons.

I remember the whole boinkberry thing, but I don't remember Brooke & Thomas actually doing the deed. Did they and I just erased it from my brain?

• Like 4

I'm hoping Poppy is the head of a powerful Yakuza crime syndicate.  She has been flying under the radar, but now she is ready to use her resources (and $Bill's secretly drained bank account) to bring murder and mayhem to all who have wronged her.  Watch your drink Katie.

I'm fully aware that would never happen.

Everyone who mentions how Poppy kept Luna's possible paternity a secret for ALL THESE YEARS needs to go talk to Liam and Wyatt. Neither one of their mothers was particularly well off but both kept their son's paternity a secret until they were WELL into adulthood.  Will is the only offspring Bill has known since his birth.

• Like 8
  • Love 2