Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TessHarding2 said:

And why would they name him Tom when there is already a Thomas? 

Why not?  The characters are, were, in different storylines.  I had no problem with it.

The only person that called Thomas 'Tom' was his paternal grandmother and she's been gone for years.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Thomas been gone a couple months? What back then is he talking about. 

Thomas holding her face isn't very "I'm engaged to someone else." 

Paris claims friends and stabbing in back by Hope. Close friends also don't hook up with ex of 2 weeks. Paris going to come out of this like a fool. 

Poppy looks upset over Tom, I don't think it's her.

• Like 9

Stuffy you want Hope to stay away from Thomas but it seems Thomas is not staying away from Hope. Hope get a life. Thomas is no more than a spoiled man child. Wah wah wah, Hope won’t marry me so in going to sit in the corner and eat some worms. 

Katie, your office attire is more appropriate for the beach. I guess Katie knew Bill was conning to FC so she needed to remind him of her ample DD’s.  Katie also gave a an excellent view that her heart transplant scar is no longer there.  Katie, it’s time for you to shut the fuck up and go eat your meow mix and lap your bowl of milk.  Katie, you wanted nothing to do with Bill until there is another woman.  

So it seems that Poppy had feelings, for Tom, at one time and we got the possibility of Tom being the father.  I’m still not buying Bill not being the father, unless Li, who is not Poppy’s biggest fan, faked the fake DNA test. 

Hold the phone Bill. All you wanted was Katie?  I guess Brooke would have to say something about that.  I always go the feeling that Brooke was more important to Bill than Katie. 

My favorite character, the open door, is alive and well. 

Paris, Hope stabbed you in the back?  I think it was the other way around. You knew that Thomas still loves Hope but you took advantage of his vulnerability and jumped at the chance to say yes to Thomas’ marriage proposal.  Hey Paris, time after time?  I guess twice is time after time. Paris, how many times did Hope reject Thomas when it became time to play hide the pickle.  That’s what time after time means. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

Thomas, tell your nasty sister she needs to apologize to Hope. Telling Hope doesn’t do anything.

Like he'd ever dare stand up to his sister to that extent. Plus, I think he kind of loves other people reminding Hope how she rejected poor little him, and this is all her fault. 

Paris, you were friends to the level that this constituted a backstabbing? OK, let's play that game. What kind of friend gets together with and engaged to Thomas without calling Hope to at least hear her side of the story and find out how really "done" the two of them are? 

And yet another episode where we get no mention of Hope getting to spend some time with the son she's been missing for months. 

And BIll, WTF? Why have I been subjected to fucking weeks of "we're such a happy family!!!" only for you to just want "my Katie"? The fuck, man? And I laughed at his "do you ever take a break?" to her. Of course she does. She needs to fit in time to barge into your house to piss all over you and the furniture. 

54 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Hold the phone Bill. All you wanted was Katie?  I guess Brooke would have to say something about that.  I always go the feeling that Brooke was more important to Bill than Katie. 

He barely remembers Katie's name whenever Brooke shows any interest. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Thomas is smooth. He's going to manipulate Hope into saying she wants to marry him. Then it's ta-ta Paris! Or is it, ha-ha delusional Paris.

I don't know about Hope, but I sure need another Douglas fix. He is still adorable. And Thomas is using his son, again.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I just want Hope to find her dignity.  Thomas is most definitely eating her melodramatic shit up with a spoon. She should see him for the wet noodle he actually is, unable to stiffen his spine to raise his voice an extra decibel so Steffy can hear his mild disapproval. He takes every opportunity to remind Hope that she didn’t want to marry him, like it’s the crime of the century. Also, Hope, nice of you mention a future with Thomas and Douglas, but aren’t you forgetting someone? Just what do you think is going to happen with Beth if you’re dumb enough to marry Thomas?

I used to not mind Bill and Katie, but it’s kind of irritating that she might get rewarded for her rude, embarrassing and possessive behavior. Bill seems oblivious to how territorial Katie was acting and also genuinely surprised by her jealousy. Dude, come on. She practically peed on you. And while Poppy may indeed not be trustworthy, Katie doesn’t know shit about her. She’s just stirring the pot. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Also, Hope, nice of you mention a future with Thomas and Douglas, but aren’t you forgetting someone? Just what do you think is going to happen with Beth if you’re dumb enough to marry Thomas?

On a proper soap opera, Beth would be giving them both shit, especially if Kelly were to somehow let slip what happened or Beth herself asks why there are no pictures of her with Mommy and Daddy before she's a year old. Aly was younger than Beth is now and her rightful anger at Taylor was enough to put the kabash on the Thaylor nuptials.

But we know we don't have nice things here, so....¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

But the one couple I'm over even more than Thope's revisionist history, ratings killing ass BS is Batie. My GOD, that one note of their relationship is further out of tune than a Harley motorcycle. It is D E A D, and not even the chemistry between the actors can resurrect it. Let them coparent Will and be done with it.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I just want Hope to find her dignity.  Thomas is most definitely eating her melodramatic shit up with a spoon.

Good Lord, yes.  At first, I was telling myself that her desperate reaction was her thinking that getting Thomas back would kill her crush on Finn. Because she'd just had her mother spend days hammering away at how she needed to find a way to get over it. But we haven't seen even one second of her flashing back to her Finn crush, so, I have no idea why they're making her so desperate and pathetic for the guy who kept her from her baby. This is just sad. And I will keep harping on this until they do something about it - how is she not talking about having Douglas come stay with her for a while since he was gone for months out of the country with Psycho? 

4 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

The Tom and Poppy flashback 😂 😂 

Did the find a Steffy wig and just plop it on Tom’s head 

So that did actually happen? I had a fever yesterday and was positive I must have hallucinated that shit. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

The Tom and Poppy flashback 😂 😂 

Did the find a Steffy wig and just plop it on Tom’s head 

That wasn't just any ordinary flashback. That was a flash-prequel! I love it when this show brings the comedy. And by the way, that was actually two of Steffy's wigs - one on his head and one on his face.

While I do believe that Ploopy murdered Tom, intentionally, I am willing to entertain the thought that perhaps more than one of those music loving patrons drugged him.

Didn't they have any Narcan at the hospital?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
20 hours ago, Artsda said:

Paris going to come out of this like a fool. 

My sentiments exactly; Paris, honey, you're Thomas' fiancé because you were available and he wants to be married to somebody, so it might as well be you - Thomas wants to be married right now, and if it can't be Hope, the woman he loves, then he'll accept a substitute, which is you - you are a substitute for the real thing.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

My sentiments exactly; Paris, honey, you're Thomas' fiancé because you were available and he wants to be married to somebody, so it might as well be you - Thomas wants to be married right now, and if it can't be Hope, the woman he loves, then he'll accept a substitute, which is you - you are a substitute for the real thing.

I think that's half of it. I also think it's his last ditch effort to get Hope to marry him. Well, maybe not his last ditch effort. If this ploy doesn't work, then at least he's left with a wife, while he works on his next plot to get Hope to marry him.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

It's 4th of July now but Katie at work? Hope at work? 

Paris really this stupid? "Thomas is over you!" That's comedy. He's been obsessed/loves  Hope for a decade or more. Couple weeks, yup he's over it. 

None of these people like RJ, Luna Eric and Carter see anything wrong with the insta-engagement?  At least Ridge got to say something. Ridge and Thomas to toast this engagement with Hope in the room was weird on purpose hurtful. 

Donna looked she wanted to say no to the wedding in the house at least. 

Bill listen to Katie's warning on Poppy. 

• Like 11

Wait a minute! Did Bill tell Brooke that she was the love of his life? Now, Katie is?  He acts like he doesn't have a brain in his head. What about Poppy? BTW, Bill and Poppy have zero chemistry. 

Am I wrong to want ruthless Bill back? This watered-down girl daddy version is B-O-R-I-N-G!

Yes. Bill needs to listen to Katie about Poppy. Poppy (and Luna now to some extent) have grifters written all over them. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Come on, Hope, this isn't even your first time with your love interest slapping an engagement ring on someone else's finger when things went wrong between the two of you. A "one woman man" doesn't do that. Sure, maybe Thomas might not end up waffling back and forth between you and Paris, specifically, but he's proven to you that, when things aren't going his way, that "one woman man" thing is out the window. 

Also, here are your two options at this point: 

1) Thomas really loves and wants to marry Paris.

2) Thomas is doing this to get back at you for not marrying him and/or to manipulate you into offering to marry him when you're not ready for that. 

In either of those cases, do you want to be with that guy? 

And, again, focus on your son, for fuck's sake, and stop embarrassing yourself over the psycho. 

Speaking of kids, where are they?  The Fourth is typically a family kind of day. Kids love fireworks and barbecues. Most of Douglas's family has only seen him for a few minutes since he's been back, but he doesn't get an invite to the family barbecue? And if he's not there, where the hell is he? Thomas and Hope are both there. And Steffy and Finn are coming later because they're spending some time with their kids first? Why wouldn't the whole family just come to Eric's house? God knows Steffy is going to be so disappointed she missed the toast to Thomas and Paris and the decision to have their wedding there. That was some prime shit to rub in Hope's face, and she missed it. Maybe she needed some extra time before the party to go over with Finn who he is and isn't allowed to speak to when they get there?  "Don't even look at Hope. You can talk to Brooke only if she is talking about how wrong it is for Hope to give Sheila a chance. And you'd better be nice to my brother, even though you don't like him, because he's family!"

I like that Ridge still seems to be giving the whole engagement a little bit of side eye. How has Ridge become likeable? I'm so confused by this show. 

If Poppy is the one who killed Tom, then, Katie:  you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

But, I kind of want the killer to turn out to be Luna (in which case, Katie could still be in danger). 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

Ugh, Bill & Katie. Good lord that was excruciating. Just two weepy blockheads exchanging greeting card level treacle on the 4th of July. Fun!

I see Hope still hasn’t found her dignity. To be fair, I think it’s hiding in Finn’s pants.  
I find the conversation around Thomas getting engaged so weird; people speak about Hope’s rejection of his proposal in scandalized tones and act like it’s perfectly natural for Thomas to immediately find someone else to marry. I hope one day to visit the planet Brad Bell lives on.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
32 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

act like it’s perfectly natural for Thomas to immediately find someone else to marry.

. . . like she drove him into Paris' arms with her reply to Thomas' proposals to her that she just needed some time to process the fact that her marriage to Liam had just ended - and people seem to be forgetting that Hope did marry Thomas back in 2019, although they never had sex and the marriage was soon annulled, in the very same spot Thomas wants his marriage to Paris to take place.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

Katie, you dolt, the only bad vibe you’re getting from Poppy is jealousy.  Again with Katie being the love of his life. I guess once again, Brooke is chopped liver. Also, wasn’t Bill in love with Stuffy?  I don’t think that Bill has a love of his life. He just loves the one he’s with. How many times has Bill said to Brooke you are the love of my life. Liam might be a waffle boy but he’s a chip off the old block. 

Paris, full speed ahead and ignore the torpedoes.  Ignore what Thomas did to your sister.  Paris, Thomas is a one woman man?  Now I’m the one woman. That’s a stupid statement. Aren’t you the second in line of being that one woman?  Paris, doesn’t think that Thomas can have a third woman as being his one woman. To me, that only means for Thomas it’s one woman at a time. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Ridge and Thomas to toast this engagement with Hope in the room was weird on purpose hurtful. 

But entirely on brand for Ridge these days. :|

I'm reminded of my own obsessive crush on a guy in high school that involved threatening letters in lockers and a fucking massive entitlement mentality and absolutely no one told me my behavior was okay or for said crush to just overlook that to give me a chance. Rightfully so. If goddamn idiot high school kids can figure this show out in 2003, Ridge and Steffy definitely should at their big ages.

10 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

I never want to hear Paris use Douglas against Hope in an argument ever again !

Thomas is foul for that!

Finally, an actual real reason to hate this character.

At least, I would if I thought there was any chance that she'd get to go off happily into the sunset after all of this. But this is shaping up to be the most one sided love triangle this side of the Twilight books or Bridge vs [insert any character of choice here, there's been plenty]. She'll get hers for absolute sure.

2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And, again, focus on your son, for fuck's sake, and stop embarrassing yourself over the psycho. 

Thank you. Hope fought tooth and nail to get custody but this shit right here is why I wish Douglas had gone to live with Karen and Dani instead. At least we would've been raised away from the worst part of his family and hopefully learned a thing or two about respecting women by the time he's a teenager. 

Truly, I'm still mad that we didn't get Liam fighting for custody of Beth last year. But I guess they couldn't have him doing that AND trying his weasely best to break up Sinn at the same time.

• Like 7

and people seem to be forgetting that Hope did marry Thomas back in 2019, although they never had sex and the marriage was soon annulled, in the very same spot Thomas wants his marriage to Paris to take place.

Isn't it also the very same spot where he almost married Paris's sister, in a plot to try to get Hope back? 

I think that should read "Thomas is a one woman-at-a-time man"

I swear my brain is melted this week. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

So we’re all agreed, Katie is Ploopy’s next victim . 
Do they dress RJ stupid on purpose? I didn’t think you could get toddler outfits in his size. 
Anyone,”hey Bill here’s something shiny.” Bill, “it’s the love of my life!”

• LOL 10

What about Poppy? BTW, Bill and Poppy have zero chemistry. 

Totally agree ... they are almost as anti-chemistry as this!Ridge and Brooke. I felt far more during those scenes with Bill and Katie. DD and HT still have chemistry. That doesn't mean I want Bill and Katie together by any means (I used to love them but the writers destroyed that pairing long ago), but DD and HT still manage to make me care despite everything. I think Katie is the love of Bill's life (I mean he loves himself most of all but beyond that) since he does always go back to her. And let's face it, he's never dumped her for a building!!

I'm going to agree with Katie, I too get a bad vibe from Poppy and this insta-family. I don't think Bill is actually Luna's father. I just don't. Luna is not Bill's daughter and Kelly is his daughter - I will die on this hill!!

The Paris and Hope scene was awful and embarrassing. Just make it stop.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

And let's face it, he's never dumped her for a building!!

Omigod I totally forgot about this!  I wasn’t a regular viewer when Bill and Brooke were getting together/got married, so I don’t care one way or the other about the demise of Brill, but yeah, this was SUCH a dumb but hilarious way to end their relationship!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

To be clear I don’t think Thomas is playing games or trying to get back at Hope. I think he’s truly trying move on and he’s still my fav but

1.  This version is kinda boring - he needs his teeth back 

2. He is still a massive assh*le

He may be my favorite but I can call him out on this vindictive and hurtful sh*t he’s doing. Hope needs to walk away and wish him good luck. 

Paris - I had no issues with you but after your conversation with Hope (which you didn’t tell Thomas about btw) I can’t wait for your downfall. Thomas will never be over Hope.  

• Like 10
4 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Kelly is his daughter

This is what happens when you hop into bed with your father-in-law because your marriage is going through some trouble - I forget, was a paternity test conducted to determine if Kelly's father was Bill or Liam, because even if when the question of who's-the-daddy is between a father and son, a paternity test could be expected to be accurate in determining which is which.

5 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

This is what happens when you hop into bed with your father-in-law because your marriage is going through some trouble - I forget, was a paternity test conducted to determine if Kelly's father was Bill or Liam, because even if when the question of who's-the-daddy is between a father and son, a paternity test could be expected to be accurate in determining which is which.

There was a paternity test. That's how Liam found out about it. Steffy was carrying the results around in her purse and asked Liam to grab something out of her purse for her. 

I used to really want Kelly's paternity retconned, but now I just feel like Steffy doesn't deserve Bill being her baby daddy. And I want zero chance of them ever being a thing again. Let her have her waffle. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2

To be clear I don’t think Thomas is playing games or trying to get back at Hope.

I'm going to respectfully disagree. Thomas has been obsessed with Hope for years. He knows damn well he isn't over her and yet he's now he's conned Paris into this nonsense. All because Hope didn't want to get married immediately.

Not that I care much about Paris, but it's a pretty shitty thing to do to her considering what happened with Carter and what Thomas did to her sister! I wish the writers had just hooked him up with a rando rather than a character who should know better by now.

I used to really want Kelly's paternity retconned, but now I just feel like Steffy doesn't deserve Bill being her baby daddy. And I want zero chance of them ever being a thing again. Let her have her waffle. 

As awful as Steffy is on the daily, that's fair. However, I really feel like that was the one pairing of hers that had actual chemistry. Plus a dude she couldn't boss around.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

So Thomas keeps glancing towards Hope, looking in her direction, outside glancing, looking at her photo on the mantel then flashbacks.  Then the engaged man, proposes to Hope again? Lol 

Is he respecting that engagement there Paris? Is he over Hope like she claims. Lol 

He's not seriously proposing, he's calling Hope's bluff. He's being an idiot. 

Would be funny if she turned it around and said sure let's get married, but she shouldn't have to give in because he's an idiot trying to rush a marriage. 

Good for Donna for calling it out to the 2 idiots.  She's not going with the fake show, Eric and all his toasts was ridiculous. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2

Oh Thomas is definitely calling Hope's bluff - she will say no and he will say "see"..

Btw if I never hear any variation on "You said no twice" again, it will be too soon.  It's the final part of the trilogy of  "TEN TOES" followed by "STEFFY'S HUSBAND"..neither of which made top ten at the box office 😬

geez - repetitive much...they've been having the same damn conversation for TWO WEEKS!

Oh and Paris - talk about sticking your head in the sand - did anyone see Thomas wipe her kiss away as he was contemplating all things Hope Logan..

• Like 9

That’s how much Douglas cares about his father and his soon to be mother. Douglas rather be with Stuffy than at the pool party. 

Fuck you Thomas. Not only do you have to rub Hope’s face in their engagement but you have to give her a glare like this could have been you. What a putz. 

Can Paris be any more of a phony to the point she’s being cringe worthy 🤢🤮.  Way too much PDA don’t you think?  

Hope get a life. You already talked to Thomas and he doesn’t actually give a shit.

Again Thomas, so many times?  Twice is so many times. Thomas you don’t have to try again. You just have to wait until Hope says she is ready.  Just by asking Hope to marry him again shows he’s not really serious about marrying Paris. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1

I love how Thomas's flashbacks start with him saying to Hope "I know you said you're not ready, but I think we're ready." Does he not get how condescending and disrespectful that is? 

And this stunt of his, proposing to her while his fiancée is right outside, should be enough for her to realize what a dick he is, and be fully done with him. Whether he was sincere or just trying to prove his bullshit "point," it was a dick move. Ideally, Paris should have overheard that, and they both could have told him to go fuck himself. 

Hope, I love you, but "I need to say something"? You've already said something. Good old B&B when, if a conversation is worth having one time, you have to have it five times. 

And again, another episode ends without Hope talking about spending some time with Douglas. 

I laughed so hard when they talked about Carter performing the ceremony. Yes, by all means, have the wedding officiated by the groom from the bride's last wedding, who ditched her at the altar for the then wife of the owner of the house the bride's current wedding will be taking place in. 

Also laughed at the mention of Ridge wearing Speedos. It's not one of the differences between RM and TK I typically think about, but in a million years, I could never imagine TK's Ridge in a Speedo. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Also laughed at the mention of Ridge wearing Speedos. It's not one of the differences between RM and TK I typically think about, but in a million years, I could never imagine TK's Ridge in a Speedo. 

I don't think anyone wants to imagine that! ☠️

15 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And this stunt of his, proposing to her while his fiancée is right outside, should be enough for her to realize what a dick he is, and be fully done with him.

I have always been of the idea that the reason people turned to Thomas as a romantic lead had less to do with the character and more because of how sick everyone had been of Liam's waffling bullshit by that point. A half priced Temu version of Adam Newman had some agency, which is narratively more engaging than the guy who just stares into space and always had to be pushed by someone else into acting.

But boy, any vague novelty this still had got cooked like eggs on a Tuscon sidewalk in summer this week. If Thomas is just gonna go back to deliberately stringing two women along, even in the unlikely event that this attempt to move on is sincere, then just put Hope back with the waffle that isn't running people off of PCH or abusing children.

Congrats, Bradley. You win. :|

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 9

Thomas still loves Hope so the logical thing to do is marry Paris and deal with his lingering feelings afterwards. 
The other thing that defies logic is Il Giardino.  All the people that Shelia has terrorized decide to go there repeatedly.   If I had been held captive by Shelia I would call Little Caesars for some crazy puffs before I set foot in her restaurant.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Thomas needs to listen to Hope? Hope needs to listen to Thomas. The man heard her tell him she wasn’t ready for marriage, acknowledged it out loud and then bulldozed right over her request to stop pressuring her. If only Hope could see how much he treasures that little flashback. Thomas seems to believe she owes him her hand in marriage and her refusal deserves some kind of punishment. Did Hope listen to the hurtful things Douglas said before Thomas took him and fucked off to Paris? That was Thomas talking, using his kid as a puppet.

Did she listen when Thomas all but admitted he was complicit in Emma’s death? How about when he was forced to take the L for using Douglas (again!) to frame Brooke because his grown ass wanted mommy and daddy together again. Who does Hope think told Douglas it was okay to call Paris mom? And, it goes without saying, the Beth saga. Thomas has shown her who he is. He’s told her who he is. Hope needs to start believing him.

His behavior at the party was typical. Make out with Paris, suck up the congratulations, sneak glances at Hope to check her level of upset, rinse, repeat. Thomas is so transparent he should be used as a window. I wish family and friends would stop discussing Thomas’ “love” for Hope in hushed, reverent tones, like it was some epic, unrequited love and not the kind of toxic garbage better suited to an ID channel show than a soap opera.

Who starts planning their wedding at a 4th of July party? If Thomas and Paris do get as far as the ceremony, how many months worth of episodes will it last? 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8

Thomas can fuck right the hell off. Nothing more needs to be said about his shitty behavior. Oh, and Hope better not accept that proposal. 

Brooke knows exactly how Hope feels; it is the story of her life with Ridge. Watching him run to Taylor every time he got his knickers in a wad. If she had ever been able to break the hold he had on her and was able to turn her back and walk away from Ridge, she might be able to actually help Hope. As it is though, Brooke has waffle vision, and while she may feel bad for Hope, she still doesn't see anything wrong with begging......

Speaking of which....

I only asked one thing Show; let Hope have some dignity. Instead, she looks like a needy, thirsty, jealous ex-lover. Her and Paris arguing over Thomas was a pitiful thing to watch. Just as pitiful as it was to watch her begging Thomas again. 

Seriously? Why didn't they just have Li come to the party and carve Hope open so the assembled guests could throw the salt in deeper? Fucking Eric was just telling Hope and Thomas how happy he was for them, and now a few weeks later, he is peeing his pants and doing a happy dance because Thomas is engaged to Paris. Those Forrester men, all so easy on the eyes, but seriously don't know how to read a room, or anything else for that matter. 

I find Carter officiating Paris's wedding really weird. 

Will it be Carter or Zende that will be there to pick up the pieces of Paris's broken heart? 

I don't think Poppy did it. She seemed too upset at the thought of Tom being alive. How many people knew about Tom's large bottle of blue juice? Who would know where he kept it? Why were Jack and Justin there? I also have an issue with the whole overdose thing. Now, if Tom had been clean for a while he would have a diminished tolerance, so a small amount would have a big effect. But death? He would have had to drink that entire bottle. None of it makes any sense to me. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Well, proposal number three came faster than I expected.

RE the previews - can't wait to see what made Sheila scream like that. What or who was on the floor behind the bar?

• Applause 1
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I find Carter officiating Paris's wedding really weird.

In soap world, nothing is too bizarre - and if Thomas dumps Paris for Hope at the wedding, Carter will be there to scoop her up.

KKL sounds like a kewpie doll when she says her lines, which I find quite annoying in a sexagenarian.

2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I hadn't realized that Diamond "Paris" White was actually quite short until I saw her standing in front of the fireplace in Eric's living room.

Did you notice that the last time we saw $Bill and Ploopy in his living room she was at least a foot and a half taller than usual. I think they had her stand on a box of oranges so it would look less like he was hugging a starving war orphan who hadn't reached puberty and finished growing yet.