Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Only watched the Steffy/Finn, Brooke/Ridge scenes. 

So, I guess the next logical step for Steffy is divorce, unless she intends to have a long distance marriage. I won't deny how annoyed I am at Finn, but I think he does deserve a chance to prove himself. When you consider how many chances Liam has been given. 

But, I read a little something that may or may not be true, that could lend a whole other flavor to things:

Spoiler

Ashley Jones has sorta, kinda, hinted on a return that may or may not have something to do with Finn. 

I have said before how much I hate this version of Brooke, and after yesterday's remarks that hasn't changed. You listen to your life long emotional abuser, the man who has done the very thing your daughter is trying to avoid, but you won't believe her when she tells you she isn't interested in living that way? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Steffy could be mad at Finn and NOT go back to Liam. 

9 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

Has Liam been on every day for the past few weeks?  Sure seems like it .😩

I’m so sick of him. Day in and day out he has the same conversation.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Even SC looks over this shit as does JMW.

Scott Clifton has had exactly one story plot since July of 2011, he absolutely should be done. I know stable acting work is hard to come by, especially in the streaming age where you may be working for peanuts, but if SC goes full diva mode over this horrendously boring writing, who could blame him?

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

Way to go, Taylor, pushing your kid back into a dangerous situation with your own grandchild. It's like telling your daughter to go back to her abusive husband because "you know, a divorce is really bad for the kids because they need two parents." 🙄

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

So, Steffy never plans on giving Finn a second chance? Is that it? I’m not even a Sinn or Finn fan but I honestly feel bad for him.

One, I think it’s awful that he can’t be confused about his feelings. There’s no safe space for him to express himself. He needs a friend who won’t judge him. All the people in his life want him to hate Sheila. I’ll have to go back and see how his talk with RJ went but what I got the most from yesterday was Finn’s need of a friend. As a family lawyer, I know how complicated people’s feelings can be. B&B is not that deep but Finn being conflicted about Sheila even in light of her shooting him is not all that unusual. I’m not saying Steffy should accept Sheila but she has completely written off her marriage AFAIC. How long does she plan to stay at Eric’s? Is she just never gonna talk to Finn again? How do they move past this if she’s unwilling to even give him a chance? It’s ridiculous!

Second, I saw yesterday’s episode today, and I think Finn was being sincere. He sees what his actions have caused, and he seems desperate to hold onto Steffy. I can’t see him making the mistake of hugging Sheila again. Plus, Steffy is uber rich and can hire a bodyguard to watch her children and ensure Sheila doesn’t come near them. She could tell Finn she’s giving him one chance to prove himself and set up the rules if he wants her to stay in the marriage. She’s not even trying. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Given that Finn gave a wayward Steffy another chance when he took her back, no questions asked, and all the blame put on Liam, after Mannequin night, when they were clearly in a committed relationship, Steffy owes him the opportunity to show he had a few (understandable) moments of conflict where Sheila is concerned but that's all they were. Even if Liam were a million miles away. If her cheating on Finn wasn't a deal-breaker than neither is this. 

As for Liam, his final comment had me contemplating creating a bag of nickels to hit his nutsack with: " We have one life to live and I wants to live it with Steffy and my daughter."

So much for your other daughter, Beth, and your stepson, Douglas, you fuckwad.

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 16
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Given that Finn gave a wayward Steffy another chance when he took her back, no questions asked, and all the blame put on Liam, after Mannequin night, when they were clearly in a committed relationship, Steffy owes him the opportunity to show he had a few (understandable) moments of conflict where Sheila is concerned but that's all they were. Even if Liam were a million miles away. If her cheating on Finn wasn't a deal-breaker than neither is this. 

Hahahahaha…..(gulp, deep breath) hahahahaha!  On this show?!  Steffy will always until the end of time be the Ultimate Heroine who can do no wrong, and always treat anybody and everybody however she wants.  Death, taxes and Steffy always getting her way.  

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

For once I see Taylor’s point. Steffy can go be with the man who loves her and only her or she can go back to idiot waffling Liam. Yes Shelia is a threat but she doesn’t seem to be in shooting mode at this time. She is getting laid (although I don’t think anyone knows it yet) and she seems in good spirits from getting out of jail. They really ought to relax a bit. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Once again I have to comment on how great a doctor Finn is. He’s so good he can treat his patients from the beach and from home. Go to the hospital Finn and be with a patient to access their condition and don’t rely on second hand information.  Doctors have rounds, at the hospital, just for that reason. 

Finn, yes Liam is an ass hole, but stop blaming him for you not being sincere enough for Stuffy to believe that you can’t stay away from Shiela.  Finn, Liam is not the one who is interfering with your marriage unless Stuffy wants to go back to Liam. It’s actually Shiela who is breaking up your marriage. 

Just when you thing it couldn’t get any worse, Taylor shows up, at Eric’s house. There we get the battle of the worst wig now that the monkeys with a keyboard dyed to a matching hair color. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Steffy dumping Finn over hugging Shelia is right up there with Ridge 1.0 dumping Brooke over sharing a text with Deacon about Hope. You know, their DAUGHTER?

So, where were all the security guards on the day Finn took Kelly to the beach? I understood that all security was beefed up immediately when Sheila was freed. Why did they allow Sheila on the beach and heaven forbid, could have saved Kelly from the undertow? I hate sloppy writing.

Why can't Finn move into Eric's place for a while? That would give Steffy and him time to work things out. As has been discussed, Sheila knows every inch of the Forrester estate, so it's not like the kids are any safer there than at the cliff house. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

Instead of moaning about how Sheila is roaming free, Ridge (and Bill, in absentia) need to own their responsibility for that being the current reality.  If they hadn't hatched their boneheaded plan, Steffy and Finn could have given compelling testimony that would have landed Sheila in prison for a good long time.

I was surprised that I found Taylor's advice to be pretty sensible today.  That conference must have re-activated her World Renowned bona fides.

As someone who has never really minded Liam and sometimes even liked him, I'm really despising him right now.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

RJ was brought back to bounce around in his sister's love lives?  Wasted space.  

Has Finn told Steffy about the jail visit that was before the big video hug?  He blaming Liam for the video  before Finn had  the chance that tell Steffy. Did he have any intention to tell her? 

Taylor was the best today she's not wanting the waffler for her daughter.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Taylor was the best today she's not wanting the waffler for her daughter.

Thank God...I was genuinely worried she was going to be as stupid as Brooke about this as she has been in the past (including during Hunter Tylo's last stint on the show that led to her and Brooke's came fight at the Lope wedding). 

• Like 9

Taylor surprised me, I didn't really except her to tell Steffy to go running to Liam, but I did think she would be on board with her staying at Eric's. 

But I now find this scenario confusing. Ridge was making it sound like there was absolutely no security at Cliff House, yet I distinctly remember Steffy making phone calls after Sheila was released to beef up security. And even if they have none, why can they not get some now? Are we to believe the only safe place on the planet is Eric's house? A house that Sheila has repeatedly invaded over the last few decades and knows like the palm of her hand. Really, such sloppy writing. 

After all Finn has forgiven Steffy, things that really have no explanation and are not understandable; Steffy owes Finn another change to redeem himself from something that was understandable. Maybe not to her, or Ridge, or Liam, or Brooke, but they are not in Finn's position, and it kind of irritates me that he has to squash his feelings to placate is overwrought wife. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

When Taylor encouraged Steffy to try to work things out with Finn, I was hoping that maybe at least the Taylor part of Braylor has learned & grown from the experience, & doesn’t want her daughter to waste her life on a man that’ll never truly commit to her or Hope.  Time will tell, but I didn’t hate Taylor yesterday, for the first time in a while, & I’d love to see that she’s seeing the TOD II with fresh eyes.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I was pleasantly surprised by Taylor's reaction. Dare I say she was quite balanced and thoughtful in her take? I also think her most recent history with Ridge (realizing he only pursued her because of the CPS call Thomas faked and Ridge choosing Brooke in Italy) is influencing her here, which is growth IMO.

But I do think this could be opening the door to Tinn/Faylor, which I wouldn't be mad at in the slightest. I could see Taylor talking to a distraught Finn and helping to console him, which turns into something more. Especially when you consider Taylor's very spot-on comment about how Steffy should give Finn a chance after all they've been through and his commitment to her and ONLY her. That resonates in more ways than one.

Steamless can reunite or not - I have not one fuck to give - but I'm fine if they do and Hope is finally free of the ToD 2.0 once and for all. And if Steffy and Liam are so quick to bail on the person they swore to love, honor, and cherish, for better or for worse the second the other person does the slightest thing wrong while they have been forgiven for all kinds of shit? Then they truly do deserve each other and are a match made. In hell.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I don’t know about Steam, looks to me like Steffy is thinking of Finn. Liam is yapping at her heels like a little chihuahua..I’m like dude..let her BREATHE!!

Liam is really the worst!! I really wish Hope could hear some of these declarations, it would hurt but maybe she will finally let go of the loser!’

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bluvelvet said:

I don’t know about Steam, looks to me like Steffy is thinking of Finn. Liam is yapping at her heels like a little chihuahua..I’m like dude..let her BREATHE!!

Liam is really the worst!! I really wish Hope could hear some of these declarations, it would hurt but maybe she will finally let go of the loser!’

I wish Hope could have heard it too! If she was ever thinking of giving that jerk a second chance, his speeches to Steffy should clear up those delusional thoughts!

I also wish Finn could see Steffy entertaining Liam! She should have told Liam to leave, and she should have shut him down immediately when he started talking about his "love" for her. Just two weeks ago (or one week ago - who knows b/c a single day can last a month on this show), he was declaring his undying love to Hope, but now, Steffy is the greatest love he ever had and the love of his life or whatever he said?!?! Liam is a joke. He deserves to be alone! He only loves himself. 

I think Steffy is entertaining him though. She's not shutting him own the way she could and should. I see no reason why she can't give her husband a chance to prove himself. She can't ever rebuild trust if she doesn't give him a chance. I understand she was scared but I think she moved out way too quickly. People on this show are so quick to end marriages. It's crazy. Marriage is a joke on this show. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

@Waldo13, Finn went to visit Steffy, & ask her to come home. She declined.

Then, Liam went over to Eric’s, to declare his love for Steffy, the greatest love in his life this week, in case she didn’t know. She was in black sleepwear/lingerie, & he passionately kissed her cheek, seriously. She asked him to leave, & he Eeyored his way to the door.

Ridge loves Brooke, & drew a dress for her, possibly a wedding dress, but I was eating chips & salsa for lunch, which is messy, so I had to pay attention, & probably missed a few details. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

I also want to punch Liam in his weasel face and tiny little nutsack for saying that "walking away from Steffy was the BIGGEST mistake of my life."

Fuck him forever for saying that as Beth would not exist.

He also is forgetting that the reason he walked away was because of Stallion Night where she fucked his father after having an emotional affair with him for months, lied about it, came home with nary a shower afterwards, renewed their vows, had a paternity test, lying all this time, and would have taken it to the grave if Liam hadn't found the test results in her purse.

Remember this moment, Lame?

Screen-Shot-2018-04-26-at-11.06.11-AM.pn

The moment when you realized your pregnant wife might be pregnant with your own sibling?

And this moment?

Liam-Steffy-hang-on-BB-HW.jpg?fit=1230,7

Speaking of showers, I feel like I need a Silkwood one after defending this chucklefuck during the Lope years. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, nkotb said:

When Taylor encouraged Steffy to try to work things out with Finn, I was hoping that maybe at least the Taylor part of Braylor has learned & grown from the experience, & doesn’t want her daughter to waste her life on a man that’ll never truly commit to her or Hope.  Time will tell, but I didn’t hate Taylor yesterday, for the first time in a while, & I’d love to see that she’s seeing the TOD II with fresh eyes.

I was surprised too because Taylor has had a LOOOOOONG history of selling her daughter down the river in her vendetta against Brooke--i haven't forgotten the 180 she took in 2012 when she learned Lope's marriage in Italy was invalid over a technicality, or her petulant childishness at the Lope wedding of 2019 even against Steffy's own wishes--but I'm glad to see one woman have sense.

Which is more than I can say for Brooke, cuz I God I wanna cheer on her two minutes hate for Thomas but Liam is not the solution AT ALL.

47 minutes ago, lala2 said:

think Steffy is entertaining him though. She's not shutting him own the way she could and should.

It's giving Ridge circa 1995 and I don't like it.

I'm sure Steffy's gonna be giving an announcement on her decision any day now, just like her dear ol' dad used to do back in the day. Joy.

• Like 9

I am hoping/praying that Brooke's "Plan D" for the next Sludge wedding is to just elope at city hall. I can't stomach yet another one of their weddings in Eric's living room officiated by Carter.

Some "double security" on Eric's property if both Finn and Liam were able to just waltz right in through the unlocked doors. 

I just can't with Liam. He acts like he hasn't a brain in his head. The way he is able to just swap out family photos and declare that he's always been in love with Steffy is incomprehensible. I wish that Hope (and Brooke) would overhear that drivel and cut this loser off once and for all. 

This is the time for the "Bill is Kelly's bio-dad" card to drop. Could she suffer some delayed medical problem from her near-drowning where only Bill's blood, organs, whatever, could save her?  Liam's face crack would be epic!

• Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I really don't care for another Ridge wedding. Or them at all. 

I guess with these 2 refusing to leave her alone plus Sheila running around she'll be going out of town. 

Liam only speaks of "Steffy and my daughter." No mention of Beth. So I guess she's Thomas's to raise now. Compared to Finn who speaks of "kids" plural, Kelly always included with Hayes.

Eric's house is so safe but door unlocked at night and Liam walks in. 

Why does Steffy need to let Liam know Finn was just there.  

I need Hope to laugh out loud when she finds out about Liam trying to get Steffy back. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

How many u-turns has Liam made between Steffy and Hope? It seems to take 2.3 seconds for him to change who he loves and who he wants in his life (and forget those children! They don’t matter!). And those two times he jumped on Steffy to kiss her out of the blue? Shame on these writers!!

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

It’s time for something to happen. How many more days of Liam and Finn longing for Steffy and Steffy looking bewildered must we endure? Steffy should be concerned that Liam hasn’t taken any time to feel sad about Hope. Like a true waffling waffle. 
I really didn’t miss Brooke giggling with Ridge. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

@Waldo13, Finn went to visit Steffy, & ask her to come home. She declined.

Then, Liam went over to Eric’s, to declare his love for Steffy, the greatest love in his life this week, in case she didn’t know. She was in black sleepwear/lingerie, & he passionately kissed her cheek, seriously. She asked him to leave, & he Eeyored his way to the door.

The bolded - LMAO!!  Love it!!

• LOL 12

There are not enough hateful, ugly words in the universe to describe Liam. 

Why does Steffy look terrified of Finn and Liam? 

10 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am hoping/praying that Brooke's "Plan D" for the next Sludge wedding is to just elope at city hall. I can't stomach yet another one of their weddings in Eric's living room officiated by Carter.

For some reason I believe Brooke is going to recreate their beach wedding from 1994. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Terrified and disgusted. 

It was also bizarre, her wearing sexy black lingerie (maybe she borrowed from Donna LOL) to lounge around at Granddad Eric's house. Almost like she was expecting not one, but two, men to come a'callin'. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

More photos from the party:

Hope-Donna-BB-HW.jpg?w=1024

JG is smoking hot at any age and is making me feel a little less anxious about turning 5-0 this year. 

KKL is a smokeshow herself.

Katie-Brooke-BB-HW.jpg?w=1024

Annika always looks good but she could have worn something a little less frumpy.

Katie-Hope-Donna-BB-HW.jpg?w=1024

Katie-Brooke-Hope-Donna-BB-HW.jpg?w=1024

Beth and Kelly - may they always be so close but you just know TPTB will have them fighting over the same guy in about 5 years. 

Beth-surprised-Kelly-Hope-Donna-BB-HW.jp

Beth-Kelly-BB-HW.jpg?w=1024

No one can rock a mermaid tiara like Deacon can.

Deacon-birthday-BB-HW.jpg?w=1024

Proving my point, Liam is just a waffly weasel in a mermaid tiara. 

Hope-Liam-mashup-BB-HW.jpg?w=1024

Deacon and RJ, giving Liam the stink-eye, as well they should.

Brooke-RJ-Deacon-Hope-Liam-BB-HW.jpg?w=1

But seeing Katie and Deacon together reminds me that they had some great chemistry and could again if they got rid of hot but boring AF Carter and crazy-train Sheila.

• Like 11
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I haven't seen today's show, but I LOVE AN's new haircut. KKL should take note. 

AN’s hair looks great! I saw that JMW cut hers too. I wish they would let JMW wear her natural hair! It looks so much better than that awful wig they put on her. That wig is just too much and overpowers her face!

• Like 7
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I noticed that too! I'm thinking that maybe she gets fed up with both Finn and Liam pressuring her to decide which one she's going to be with, so she tells them both she's going to Forrester's Paris division for a few months (good maternity leave story) and taking the kids with her.

• Useful 5

Geez Louise!  Douglas won’t come home from sleep away camp, the jewel on Hope’s face, the clip in her hair plus the necklace makes her a mermaid, and RJ wouldn’t know what a relationship was if it bite him on the ass. 

Was Hope afraid to wear a full mermaid costume because next to her mother and aunts, she would look like Kelly and Beth.  Does RJ realize that it’s Hope that doesn’t want Liam back?  

Did RJ say that Beth is 7 years old?  No way!  Kelly looks more like a 7 year old than Beth. Let the SORAS begin because Beth was born Jan 2019. Beth should be 4 and looks 4. 

Deacon came but what about Stuffy, Ridge, and Eric. 

Doesn’t Brooke know that, for Hope, it’s more about Stuffy than Lurch. 

• Like 5

What is RJ purpose? He was spewing nonsense in his sisters marriages? He  said he spoke to Hope? Then he would understand Hope doesn't want a guy who said he loved Steffy last night.  

Then he needs to talk to them too.  Why he needs to get involved in this is ridiculous. He seems to take Liam side over Thomas. 

Brooke knows Liam loves Steffy, Ridge told her.  Yet she still pushes Hope and Liam. What a horrible mom. 

Hope looked great. 

• Like 9

I love that Deacon was invited to the party -- at Eric's mansion no less. Those shots of Deacon with Beth as priceless.  He absolutely rocked that mermaid tiara.

Hope with her father, at her daughter's birthday party, is the relationship Hope has always wanted and hoped for.

Please Deacon, be conning Sheila to get her back in jail or just kick her to the curb. Don't screw up this relationship you have with your family.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

We all know that Liam just plain sucks, but this is where Wyatt should stop being a talk-to and serve Liam with some piping hot truth. Wyatt had rode the Waffle Express before and should be telling Liam to shut. his. mouth about his "love" for Steffy. He does not respect her marriage. Why hasn't somebody read him for filth? Umm...you boinked Steffy while she was will Finn before they were married, and now you are gunning for her.

Finn may lack insight into the biggest threat to his marriage (his connection to Sheila) but he is NOT WRONG about Liam (or should we just refer to him as the "little puke"). People need to find out the Liam kissed Steffy (TWICE) recently, and then pummel him with truth bombs. (Vegan truth bombs, of course.)

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Today was damn good soap. So much so that I can’t believe I’m about to type the following words. 

Today, I appreciated the flashbacks. Typically, I despise them, but, today, it all worked. Seeing, again, the Lope anguish at losing Beth, followed by Douglas telling Liam about PhoeBeth, Liam holding her as Beth for the first time, followed by Hope finding out, then the Liam/Thomas Wrestlemamia brawl on the roof, & finally, Hope being reunited with Beth. Geez, I’m crying again just typing it. Everyone was just so good in those scenes, & it was nice to feel the Lope love for a minute. I don’t care what he’s spouting right now, Liam never has & never will love Steffy like he loves Hope. Not even a race. He has fun with Steffy, but he deeply loves Hope. I still think they should be separated for a while, but those relationships aren’t comparable. 

I could still really use a break from Liam, for a few days, but, damn, SC was good today. I got misty-eyed right along with him, when he talked about losing Beth, & Douglas playing hero. He’s also 100% right about Thomas keeping that information away from Hope for his benefit, & if I was Liam, I’d hate Thomas for life, too (I’d actually start with that heifer my brother is with, then move on to Thomas, but I digress). However, Hope is also 100% right, in that Liam has always kept Steffy in his back pocket, & Hope has forgiven Liam for far bigger betrayals, whereas Liam just can’t. I wish they’d have had Liam reflect on what Hope was truly saying, rather than having him he completely back in love with Steffy, instantly, but today was a good reminder that Liam/SC really can be good, given the material.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I couldn't enjoy the flashbacks because I'm sick, sick, sick of Liam.  He's spending all his time now telling Steffy what a bad guy Finn is, and telling Hope what a bad guy Thomas is.  Has he ever taken any responsibility for his waffling ass?  

Just kill him off so he can go to another show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Are we pretending Thomas was only one responsible for Phoebe/Beth?  Where's Flo who Wyatt is marrying and Liam has no issues with that?  She's forgiven but not Thomas. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

Hold the phone. Did Stuffy get a new wig or is she back to having her own hair?  

Liam has proven once again that he’s an insufferable schmuck. Beside not being able to leave a tender moment alone, he’s putting the blame on Lurch and not recognizing that his feelings, for Stuffy, has a lot to do with it. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I couldn't enjoy the flashbacks because I'm sick, sick, sick of Liam.  He's spending all his time now telling Steffy what a bad guy Finn is, and telling Hope what a bad guy Thomas is.  Has he ever taken any responsibility for his waffling ass?  

Just kill him off so he can go to another show.

As nice as it was for SC to have anything else to do besides mewl over Finn Bad, it all rings hollow for me too. Liam has had not. One. Fucking. Word about Thomas since he slinked out of the cabin a few weeks ago. Nope, it's been all about protecting Steffy and Kelly from Big Bad Sheila the way my Chihuahua protects me from the Dyson vacuum by barking from six feet away. And Sheila to her marginal credit has been far, far, far less of a danger than she has been in the past....no one has died by her hand, to my utter chagrin.

He can save the crocodile tears IMO.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Another day of Liam but at least this one made some sense. Do I still want a break from him? Yes. However, for once he sounded like a reasonable man with valid points. Todays flashbacks for once were valid and a good reminder of evil Thomas. Do I want Hope to reconcile with Liam? Not really. But she sho shouldn’t go running to Thomas.

• Like 6
  • Love 1