Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

How old is Will?  About 5 years old or 43,500 hours.  So if, Bill missed 2 months or let's say 50 hrs with Will by chasing Stuffy, that means that Bill was not there about 1 tenth of a percent of Will's life. So what, Katie doesn't spend 100% of her time with Will either.  I would praise the lord 1,000 times for Bill to be Kelly's father. I would love to see Ridge's face melt like the SS officer in "Raiders of The Lost Ark". 

Did they rewrite Ridge more as an arrogant obnoxious ass hole when TK took over from RM?  

• Love 8

Yes, I believe they did write Ridge as a more arrogant obnoxious ass hole when TK took over from RM. RM was pretty much the worst actor ever seen on any television show ever in the history of television. And a cheater, liar, etc, etc, etc. And yet he wasn’t as hated or hateful at TK in this role. TK’s acting ability: Bill doesn’t deserve that little boy, said over and over every day for 5 weeks; tilt his head right and look puzzled; tilt his head left and look puzzled; tell Brooke what she could do and not do. Over and over and over. I realize that’s the writers problem but can’t any of these actors ever voice an objection or ask for something new or find a new way to make the same old words a bit more interesting? 

• Love 7

Is Brooke for real? What does Ridge have to do to Bill for her to decide she's had enough?

I can only hope Bill is operating on the three strikes rule. If he's not then he's just training Ridge to do whatever he wants to Bill because he knows he'll get away with it.

Heh, Judge Lando called himself a tool. At least he's got some self-awareness.

Unless you watched AMC it probably doesn't mean much but TK is basically playing his old Zach Slater character now instead if whatever Ridge used to be during RM's tenure. What amazes me is the TPTB seem to be okay with it.

• Love 9

That's it??  No revenge..no jail time..no groveling at Bill's feet?  What a bust.  I don't like the changed $Bill.  I want revenge on the dirtball that is Ridge Forrester.

And what had happened to KKL's acting?  She is so monotone and emotionless reading her lines?  She's terrible. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Yes, I believe they did write Ridge as a more arrogant obnoxious ass hole when TK took over from RM. RM was pretty much the worst actor ever seen on any television show ever in the history of television. And a cheater, liar, etc, etc, etc. And yet he wasn’t as hated or hateful at TK in this role.

RM!Ridge had his moments of spite and hate, such as calling Darla dingbat and Amber trailer trash for going after then underaged Thomas--the latter of which is far more understandable given Amber's history with Rick.

But as I type this, I realize the thing that sheilded Ridge from much of the hate he deserved was how often Stephanie was the ringleader in the vile schemes--the company takeover, that set up in Paris to break up Brooke and Thorne, the vote to oust Brooke as CEO, letting Nick take the fall for Shane's death. It left some room for plausible deniability that Ridge could possibly be a halfway decent person, if only Steph weren't around.

But this new Ridge can't pin any of his shitty behavior on Stephanie or her manipulation. All of this is on him and now he is a cheap imitation of Stephanie with his self-righteous "it's best for the kid" crap. I mean, if I squint, I could see Stephanie caring about Rick and Bridget, if only because they were Eric's children.

But it's been plain from the moment Ridge dismissed the literal words from Steffy herself about what happened that it's all about hurting Bill just because he could, and he got the brother he always hated until Rick came along to go along with it. He's just hateful and crass for the sake of being crass.

• Love 9

Bill has miles to go before he sleeps. As far as I'm concerned, the end of Bill's journey should wind up in Brooke's arms. Bill confesses his love and Brooke only mildly objects.  

Fuck Condor and double fuck Ridge. They continue to be so self righteous because they were protecting Will. Than they have to insult Wyatt and Liam in the meantime because they weren't around for Will. Trashing their father was also being self righteous.  Condor and Ridge aren't father of the year material in their own right.  Hey Condor, where were you to protect Aly.  

Bill might have committed a crime but Ridge, you committed two to his one.  Hey Ridge, Brooke did take off Bill's sword but it was at his request. Ridge is the king of half truths. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 10
On 11/16/2018 at 3:43 PM, Waldo13 said:

Fuck Condor and double fuck Ridge. They continue to be so self righteous because they were protecting Will. Than they have to insult Wyatt and Liam in the meantime because they weren't around for Will.

Bhuh?!

Who the fuck are these fucknuggets to judge anyone? Will is not Liam and Wyatt's child. Hell, they're only barely stable enough to become fathers themselves, and I still have thoughts abour how spineless Liam will roll over on his back once Kelly and/or New Eggo Mini turns into a hellion as a teen.

And Thorne? He's fucked up every step of Aly's life from the very decision to cheat on his then-wife which led to her conception, to continuing with the wedding to her mother's killer that only ended when Taylor ended it--after Aly destroyed her wedding dress--and then the complete lack of fucks when her issues began impacting her life. Aly didn't deserve Thorne as a father.

Ridge was marginally better, if only because he at least got Thomas some kind of counseling after he torched a perfectly good classic Mustang RIP Rick's car...but let's not pretend his entitlement complex along with Taylor's hate of all things Logan didn't turn Steffy into a jackwagon, Thomas into a predator, if a reformed one who realizes how terrible he once was, and RJ into a lame twit. Phoebe probably would've been ruined too if she'd lived.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, Swiss said:

That's it??  No revenge..no jail time..no groveling at Bill's feet?  What a bust.  I don't like the changed $Bill.  I want revenge on the dirtball that is Ridge Forrester.

And what had happened to KKL's acting?  She is so monotone and emotionless reading her lines?  She's terrible. 

I think that KKL has been forced to change her acting style to accommodate TK's ongoing complete trashing of Ridge. How could she even compete with or complement that? To me, she acts like a wife who has been beaten down into submission by her husband's ongoing BSC rage-fueled vendetta against Bill and his delusions about his precious daughter. It's like her "destiny" is unraveling before her eyes and she is frozen in place by disbelief, disappointment and denial. Who is this raging maniac she's spent all of her adult life chasing?

Or ... more likely, KKL is bored to tears with her story line and realizes she has ZERO chemistry with TK.  Any attempts at affectionate exchanges between the two are lackluster at best. To her credit, she really tried hard to sell it at first, but when she got no response or effort from TK, I think she just thought f*** it and why bother?

• Love 16

Thanks for your reply.  I just remember when Brooke/KKL used to smile occasionally and appear happy while in character.  Even in scenes with Bill, a much better actor than TK, she is lifeless. 

I know KKL is reading the scripts written for her.   But she has been on this how since its' debut.  Does she have no say in this dreadful pairing??  Is she happy playing such a lifeless character?  Speak up woman...dump Ridge.  Or they need to replace TK.

Edited by Swiss
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Swiss said:

Thanks for your reply.  I just remember when Brooke/KKL used to smile occasionally and appear happy while in character.  Even in scenes with Bill, a much better actor than TK, she is lifeless. 

I know KKL is reading the scripts written for her.   But she has been on this how since its' debut.  Does she have no say in this dreadful pairing??  Is she happy playing such a lifeless character?  Speak up woman...dump Ridge.  Or they need to replace TK.

She has been on since day 1 as has the actor playing Eric. 

It has be insulting or affecting her energy that she is the female lead of 32 years and is related to supporting. 50% of the time she kow towing to Ridge and/or praising Steffy. 

I find it very farcical for months the entire Forrester and Spencer organizations were obsessed with a little boy's happiness. Not only that but Ridge and Thorne have appointed themselves the family authorities. Delusional and a little creepy. Let the kid see whatever parent he wants whenever he wants, give him some Legos and juice and stop him when he eats his boogers. 

What the hell was up with Ridge's bitchy snark and eye rolling at Bill when he forgave him like he was all offended Bill was not reporting him. At this point is there anyone who does anything to his satisfaction other than his plastic ice queen crush / daughter. 

• Love 6

I don't know why Brooke is so lackluster in her scenes with Bill.  Perhaps she is holding back to make sure this "changed man" persona is the real deal (which it probably isn't) before she decides to trust him again. Or, she is desperately trying to cling to her sham of a marriage and keeping Bill at arm's length and her own feelings in check. OR ... highly probable ... KKL is tired of Brooke being a ping pong ball between Sludge and Bill and is resisting being volleyed back into Bill's court. 

Bill is looking like an idiot who can't contain his emotions and has the fickle heart of a tween boy. First, Brooke was the only woman for him. Then ... it was Steffy all this time. Katie and Brooke were merely place warmers. Now, he's back to being fixated on Brooke. Brooke has good reason to question his sincerity. 

Sludge was an ungrateful bastard for the way he treated Bill. However, the person I was most pissed off at today was Thorne. Who is he to point fingers at Liam and Wyatt for not "being there" for Will? Liam had just been gobsmacked by his wife sleeping with his father and a baby on the way. While he was still reeling from that, Hope turns up pregnant. Wyatt was dealing with Sally and Zoey's website comments, plus being used by Bill to further divide Steffy and Liam.  They are not Will's parents and whether or not Bill was upholding his parental obligations were  not there problem to solve. Asshole. 

If I were Katie, I would also ask the judge for a quickie annulment. There really is no point in remaining married to Thorne. He's going to keep sulking over the new custody arrangement. 

• Love 12

If I were Katie, I would also ask the judge for a quickie annulment. There really is no point in remaining married to Thorne. He's going to keep sulking over the new custody arrangement. 

Hopefully not before Will has a screaming "you can't tell me what to do, you're not my dad!" moment with Thorne. I want Katie to see what a mistake it was to force a virtual stranger on her innocent son to play stepdaddy and punish Bill.

• Love 6

5bf01a2b100f3_tr.jpg.891a4f5a2455f7f98296469a9f36d651.jpg

A Pair of Prickly Pricks?

The Stick You Brothers? 

Notice I left Ridge's head just a little bigger than his body? Because YEAH. 

One buttinsky brother pushes sworn enemy over sworn enemy's balcony, nearly killing him. Sworn enemy does nothing. 

Both buttinsky bothers interfere in sworn enemy's relationship with his son, breaking the law to do so. Sworn enemy does nothing.  

In such a situation benevolence and gratitude go a long way. Just saying. 

Fuck you Ridge; you liked Wyatt just fine when he was your son-in-law, but now he is toast because he supports his dad? 

17 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think that KKL has been forced to change her acting style to accommodate TK's ongoing complete trashing of Ridge. How could she even compete with or complement that? To me, she acts like a wife who has been beaten down into submission by her husband's ongoing BSC rage-fueled vendetta against Bill and his delusions about his precious daughter. It's like her "destiny" is unraveling before her eyes and she is frozen in place by disbelief, disappointment and denial. Who is this raging maniac she's spent all of her adult life chasing?

Or ... more likely, KKL is bored to tears with her story line and realizes she has ZERO chemistry with TK.  Any attempts at affectionate exchanges between the two are lackluster at best. To her credit, she really tried hard to sell it at first, but when she got no response or effort from TK, I think she just thought f*** it and why bother?

This! Where is this person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eby7yv4n7EI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuopJXhbluU

I think KKL is very robotic with Ridge; in the beginning she was trying, you could almost see the effort of trying to appear into her scenes with him. But with Bill, I think she is deliberately trying to tamp it down. I also believe KKL is tired of being a human ping pong ball, and I also believe she is tired of Brooke living up to the hype of being a man hopper. After finally giving Brooke her destiny, and allowing her to have Ridge without interference, she can't just jump ship at the first sign of turbulence. Look at what they have allowed this couple to weather; all the drama with Hope/Liam/Steffy, Steffy fucking Bill, Ridge bullying Hope, Ridge bullying Brooke, Ridge pulling HFTF's funding, the balcony, and now this. Historically, they would have been split up way back when their kids were fighting. Another sign is that Brooke did not tell Bill about Ridge and the Judge. But they are trying to show us that Bridge has always been endgame by having them stick together and allowing them to overcome the obstacles. The problem is, they cannot overcome their biggest obstacle; zero chemistry. 

So I think KKL is doing a great job of appearing the loyal wife. I like her demeanor with Bill; supportive, caring, and yes, loving. But she is also putting up a barrier, and hasn't crossed the line with Bill in any way. At the same time, you can see that she still loves Bill. I think she is very subtle and nuanced in her performances with DD. 

None of that means I like Bridge, or who Brooke has become. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

That's sad to me because I still see her as a viable lead and strong woman and right now Ridge and their kids sex lives define her identity. I wish they would just put her with Julius, Carter or Justin as a fun romantic thing or bring on a lost Marone heir for her.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

That's sad to me because I still see her as a viable lead and strong woman and right now Ridge and their kids sex lives define her identity. I wish they would just put her with Julius, Carter or Justin as a fun romantic thing or bring on a lost Marone heir for her.  

.....or her inner lesbian.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SimplePleasures said:

.....or her inner lesbian.

I have wanted that for years; I wanted to see something between her and Jackie M.

25 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Imagine a love scene between her and Quinn? ? 

LAWD! That  would be worth the price of admission just to watch Ridge's head explode.

• Love 5

I could picture an alive Stephanie with Brooke pairing..lol.  The ultimate Love/Hate relationship!

I still can't stand KKL's  acting these days. For me, she is becoming almost as hard to watch as TK.   

Edited by Swiss
  • Love 3
On 11/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, Swiss said:

Although she's nowhere near the drama queen as many actresses can be, Victoria Roswell *cough* KKL has spoken up about this bullshit. She explicitly asked not to be put into another triangle with Nick and Ridge...and Bell responds by giving her that horrid rape storyline that became all about Ridge the White Knight and put Stephanie into Adam Newman-buring-his-fetus-sister territory for having fascilitated it. Awfully interesting how Susan Flannery was on the show for another five years after this godawful story was filmed, and never needed to take two months off for her fibromyalgia* in all that time. Very....interesting ?

*Side note: Google is creep AF cuz when I typed that sentence, it autoprompted for the word fibromyalgia after typing Flannery's name ?

But hey, very few actors in Hollywood are fortunate to have a long term gig like this. Even if it is "just" a soap opera, and she's got enough tenure to fly to Sydney 4 times a year for her clothing line business (where her name is far bigger than it is here), so...I guess it balances out...? Even still, I'd be bored outta my mind.

On 11/17/2018 at 11:09 AM, SimplePleasures said:

....or her inner lesbian.

You joke, but on TWoP, it was a common headcanon that the two rival ships weren't Bridge versus Tridge but Bridge versus Brooke trying to win Steph's approval and it was...very interesting how much attention Steph paid to Brooke's lingerie. ??

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

WTH?  Ridge tells Wyatt the only thing he likes about him is his loyalty to his father?

And Thorne tells Liam and Wyatt that they are deadbeat brothers to Will?

What is going on?

I wish that Bill had also told Ridge and company that Taylor shot him and he didn't report it.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:
  Hide contents

Uh ... I think that is about to rear its ugly head again as Det. Sanchez and Justin are going to revisit Bill's shooting.

speaking of which, is HTy still on the show? She's been MIA since the wedding.

But if not...eh, let Ridge sweat it out. He's still got that thing on his record for Grant and it's great karma for letting Nick take the fall for for Shane. But knowing these idiots and the asshole Ridge is, I don't put it past him to push it off on Thorne.

• Love 1

Oh Brooke..."when I look at you, I still think exactly as I did the very first time I saw you, 'he's the one for me.'" If we all married the very first person we looked at & thought 's/he's the one for me', we'd all be just as miserable & emotionally-stunted as you are. Most of us move on from that, because it's usually just a physical attraction, & it's usually something that we do in junior high or high school, & then realize that love-at-first-sight is for Hallmark movies & teenagers (it can happen, & I know some people that knew immediately, but for the most part, it doesn't usually work out).

I'll be damned if Bill & Liam didn't leave me a little blurry-eyed today. I know Bill has treated him like shit, but their chemistry is so good, I hope they get over it & are in more scenes together. Poor Wyatt, always the 3rd wheel. 

• Love 5

If Eric can't see how delusional Pam is than he's delusional himself.  Well, I guess Eric is not delusional by putting Pam in her place. I don't know first hand what Stephanie has done only innuendoes but I'm quite sure Quinn can bring the rain just as good as Stephanie.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7

Is there a point to any of these SLs (Bill being shot, thrown off a balcony, Ridge bribing Judge Lando)?  Stephanie usually skated (except for Eric dumping her again, and Ridge vowing to cut her out of his life which lasted about two seconds) for the crap she pulled, but sometimes there were consequences.  Now everything just seems pointless.

• Love 9

So Pam and Charlie are only invited to the Forrester Thanksgiving because they do the cooking? Cheap ass Eric. Doesn't he have a cook on staff, or can't he get the dinner catered? Why take Pam and Charlie for granted and treat them like servants?

Very poignant scene between Bill, Liam, and Wyatt. We'll see if Bill really means it or if he's just working everyone to try to get Brooke back.

• Love 5

I still didn't like at how Bill balked about offering any help to Sally. Tax write-off, my ass.

Brooke blew an opportunity to sweetly tell Sludge that one way to help prevent losing her would be to open the corporate purse strings for HFTF.  That would just be the start.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

Oh Brooke..."when I look at you, I still think exactly as I did the very first time I saw you, 'he's the one for me.'" If we all married the very first person we looked at & thought 's/he's the one for me', we'd all be just as miserable & emotionally-stunted as you are. Most of us move on from that, because it's usually just a physical attraction, & it's usually something that we do in junior high or high school, & then realize that love-at-first-sight is for Hallmark movies & teenagers (it can happen, & I know some people that knew immediately, but for the most part, it doesn't usually work out).

Brooke has also said "I used to look at you and think we were Unforgettable... now I just want to forget." 

Brooke was a beautiful middle class teen from the valley who was hard working, with a head for science. Ridge was a good looking cad from an American dynasty a bit like JFK Jr but in fashion and more capricious. She was gorgeous, but square and smitten.  But it wasn't long before she saw the real Ridge and he actually was the less sophisticated and refined one. It's still the case today. @MulletorHater can sum up this ship and the storytelling better than me. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I still didn't like at how Bill balked about offering any help to Sally. Tax write-off, my ass.

This is why I can't be entirely Team Bill, either. He owns up to a third of the shit he does wrong--a higher percentage than Ridge's zero, but still. Sally's only great sin, much like Hope before her, was standing in the way of the toy he wanted to play with. I couldn't care less if he kisses Ridge and Thorne's asses, but after blowing up two marriages--his son's and his own--and almost killing Liam and getting shot at and thrown off a balcony...?

I'm not even a Christmas-and-Easter churchgoer, but even I would think the Big Guy Upstairs is trying to tell me something here. 🤔

• Love 14
7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke blew an opportunity to sweetly tell Sludge that one way to help prevent losing her would be to open the corporate purse strings for HFTF. 

image.png.99d81beb291b270b2f85a76b082a6a16.png

Now THIS is something I can get on board with!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So Pam and Charlie are only invited to the Forrester Thanksgiving because they do the cooking? Cheap ass Eric. Doesn't he have a cook on staff, or can't he get the dinner catered? Why take Pam and Charlie for granted and treat them like servants?

I'll give Eric a pass on this.  Pam lives for that crap, Eric knew that telling her he needs her to cook was a way to get her to want to be there.  Plus maybe he wants to give the unseen staff the holiday off...no need to cast extras if you don't have to :)

• Love 10

Even if Brooke does dump Ridge, and go to Bill, she will bounce right back to Ridge two seconds later.  It's what always happens.  It's just one of the many reasons Brooke and Ridge are so boring.  The only entertaining thing about this SL is Bill, and he's being wasted on these two twits.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

Ridge: I'm afraid of losing you...

Me: Then stop being a douchbag and listen to what she's telling you, you are being and ungrateful, hateful asshole 24/7 and NOBODY wants to live with that!

do we think Ridge is just so dirty that his ears are all waxed up and he doesn't really hear what people are saying to him?  Not even gonna start on good ole' Pammy, UGH

• Love 12
On 11/18/2018 at 2:58 PM, Swiss said:

I still can't stand KKL's  acting these days. For me, she is becoming almost as hard to watch as TK.   

KKL has two acting modes: crying or exasperated. When she's really stretching, we get crying AND exasperated. 🙄

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Ehhhh...that might be a little too often for him to handle :)

Especially since soap/shampoo (presumably) are involved.

Does anyone else feel like Ridge just runs the shower and either doesn't get in or just jumps in long enough to get wet and jumps out?

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 5

I can't say I care a whole lot about Ridge v. $Bill but I know I don't want to see $Bill triumphant at every turn.  He's starting to look more and more Victor Newman-y every day.  And that never-lose, always-come-out-on-top characterization is beyond boring.  But, more than that, it's just really bad storytelling.

• Love 3

Hate to be that person but Kelly looks like a little boy to me. Still adorable though.

Why is JMW  doing Kardashian cosplay? And yikes, her lips look to be inflated to about 35 psi.

Heh, Hope's baby isn't even born yet and Steffy is already casting the child as Kelly's also-ran.

Will no longer believes in Santa Claus. That's too bad.

• Love 7

Katie, is so friggin hypocritical. She was out of Will's life for a longer time than Bill. All this sugar between Stuffy, Hope, and Liam is sickening. Is Liam kidding naming his daughter Brunhilda.   

• Love 3

Yikes. Steffy’s makeup today was actually frightening. She looks so much better when she tones it down a few thousand notches. And as far as the previews of the Forrester Thanksgiving extravaganza? Why was Slutty sitting on the end opposite Eric? That’s Quinn’s place as his wife. And dear God, what was on her head?! 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is JMW  doing Kardashian cosplay? And yikes, her lips look to be inflated to about 35 psi.

I hate to defend JMW, but when I was pregnant with my son, my lips swelled. They got super huge; not with my daughter, but with my son, they were enormous. I remember seeing Jessica Simpson post a pic of her huge lips when she was pregnant with her son, & I thought she was just covering & had gotten fillers. I most definitely did not have fillers, but my lips definitely inflated while I was pregnant with him. It was actually kinda awesome; I wish I'd been able to keep them instead of the stretch-marks & extra weight that I still haven't dropped. 

I say all of that because JMW is pregnant with a boy, too. She's had work done, obviously, but this one might possibly be innocent & out of her control. Possibly.

• Love 3
On 11/20/2018 at 1:08 PM, A-Lo said:

A vulnerable Stuffy sharing her sadness at "letting go of the family she thought would be" with Hope and Liam?  Hath Hell frozen over???

Hell is at absolute zero right now because I actually found myself enjoying a scene with all three of the Triangle of Dumb. That hasn't happened since before the first gen iPad launched. Even Hope and Steffy ganging up over Liam's baby name (which, they're running out of legacy names to pass down, there) wasn't much cringe. I need the break from Ridge's smug face that much.

JWM definitely has more curves. Even with Kelly and the oversized purse she'll be carrying now, you can tell her boobs look full (and not from the push-ups Steffy the character sports).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

Maybe it's me getting in the holiday spirit early or something but I actually felt for Steffy when she almost teared up, thinking about how she envisioned spending Kelly's first Thanksgiving (and Christmas) with Liam as a happy, intact family of three.

Or it could also be JMW's real-life pregnancy and hormones are making me feel...something.

Kelly is a cutie but she's what, 5 months old? That baby looked like she was just shy of a year. 

Dse6UARX4AAUASD.jpg

Also, JMW is gorgeous without all of that makeup/hair/orange spray tan. 

I found this pic of Jacquie when she was little and wow, great match to the baby (likely babies) playing Kelly. And it shows she's always had pretty full lips.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Katie, is so friggin hypocritical. She was out of Will's life for a longer time than Bill.

Katie had a legitimate mental illness she needed treatment. She's still a hypocrite for so many, many things but it's hard for me to hold her accountable for the PPD.

That said, I concur with the sentiment. Bill dropped out for a few months, tops. He's making the effort now. Katie of all people should understand the effect a divorce has on a young child. Will is roughly the same age as Katie was when Stephen skipped town. If Bill is stepping up finally, let him try to do right by the only son he hasn't screwed over yet.

• Love 3

Is anyone getting Batie vibes from the scenes with Bill, Will, and Katie yesterday?

She's married to Thorne, but I think she would ditch him in a heartbeat to reunite with Bill.

Brooke seems committed to being a Stepford wife, I mean, sticking with Ridge, and I don't see Swill being revisited so...I don't know.

• Love 6