Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

WTF, RJ is in the hiring process of interns. What is he 16 or he suddenly became 21? Is he now an employee also?  I'm sure RJ was undressing Coco in his mind and is going to be a true Forester predator. 

If I was Steffy, I wouldn't allow the writers to have a scene that also included Quinn and Ivy.  Steffy looks like the DUFF of the trio.  

Please stop the deconstruction of Quinn.  But I do have to say that RS has done more acting today, with facial expressions, than Liam and Steffy have done in .... like forever. 

Maybe Sally is Ridges long lost daughter and Thomas and Sally have an incestuous relationship.  

• Love 12

As if Slouchy wasn't annoying enough interfering in the mom/dad/Bill relationship, he's now interviewing for interns at FC? Isn't it time for that little guy to go back to boarding school? Overseas? With no phone or airline service? What the hell are the writers thinking with this boy? What business experience does he have? What possible qualifications can he have to be interviewing anyone for a job at FC? Blech. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What business experience does he have?

About as much as Zende, Nicole or his two-time(ing) brother-in-law has....combined.

But good grief , is RJ the most ill conceived, boring legacy character they've ever introduced on the show, and I was around for the Phoebe/Rick vestal virgin stuff :/ He's no less of a prop for this ill-advised Bridge than the steam room he was probably conceived in.

If TIIC are looking to ride that nostalgia wave and flood the show with another generation, could they at least bring back Little Eric? He'd be right around the age to date all of the four girls on canvas  (Sally, Steffy, Ivy and Darlita), have interaction with Hope if and when she returns and maybe resent the life of privilege she's led, and maybe bust up the happy family of Rick's. Bring in Deacon and Amber for cameos, call it a day.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Bell really does repeat his storylines.

Nicole was Maya's sister. Coco is Sally's sister.

Zende was the son of the FC heir. RJ is a FC heir.

Maya was married to Rick, Zende's uncle.

Sally is canoodling with Thomas, RJ's brother.

Internship program brought both together.

Is Coco going to be carrying Thomas and Sally's baby in 2 years with RJ pissed off she isn't paying attention to him and he didn't hit it first?

Wait, we don't have a Sasha! Who will be the Sasha in the Roco 'romance'?

Bill needs to stop being a thirsty dumbass and start paying attention to Ivy's death glares at Quinn and start investigating the secret with Ivy taking one for the team to protect Quinn's secret and bed Bill as a distraction and one thing leads to another with Bivy being the only coupling coming back from Australia on hot and heavy terms.

C'mon show give me a reason to watch!

Recycling storylines. 

They've been doing this for years and years.  New stories haha, that would be too hard.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ByTor said:

Someone who doesn't like a sourpuss with a head rounder than Charlie Brown's?

When was her hair red?

I thought Katies hair was a shade of red, not bright redhead red but some kind of dark red.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

Recycling storylines. 

They've been doing this for years and years.  New stories haha, that would be too hard.

The last truly original story other than Maya coming out was that bullshit Ridge/Bridget bullshit. I'll just...put that out there. ;)

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

The last truly original story other than Maya coming out was that bullshit Ridge/Bridget bullshit. I'll just...put that out there. ;)

What's surprising is I remember Ridge / Bridget.

Jennifer Finnigan played the Best Bridget, she then had her own TV show Close To Home and I used to watch that.

Edited by Coco Pops 67
  • Love 4

Heather Tom has beautiful hair.  I think that sometimes she has a rinse on it that I'd call a "black cherry" color.  Not full-on red but more subtle and darker.  If she wears any types of extensions or other enhancements, you'd never be able to tell and she wears a hairstyle that suits her and she's consistent with it. Unlike a certain "sexy CEO" who must stop by Houdini's Hot House o' Hair on her way to work each day. /eyeroll.

Very strange show today.  But good work by TK, RS and AB. You could just see Quinn visibly squirming under Ivy's penetrating gaze. Ridge looked very uncomfortable; acting all cagey and pacing around while Bill called him out on the obvious. Brooke continued to look like and play the fool, clearly oblivious to what was going on literally right beneath her nose. Steffy needs to STFU about the double wedding down under. Clearly, Ridge isn't into it. Stop pushing for it.

OMG with Slouchy being dumbstruck/love at first sight by Coco.  JUST. NO! She's too old for him at least at this stage of his life. Isn't he supposed to be in high school? Please don't tell me that now the "Amber the Virginity-Stealing Babysitter" SL is being trotted out.  I am not at all interested in precious screen time being taken up by yet an even younger generation.  This girl seems too worldly and nice to be caught up in some torrid scheme that would involve getting close to RJ.  I'm not saying that's definitely where this is headed but she's nothing like Amber.  BTW, this gal playing Coco has only been on scene for a few moments but I am impressed with her. She certainly has some acting skills.

I have no idea why Slouchy would be involved in interviewing interns. I got the impression that maybe he was hanging around FC too much and making a pest of himself so Ridge foisted him off on Thomas to find him something useful to do. Maybe it was supposed to groom him for future job interviews. Nah! He's already grandfathered in at FC, so I really got nothing on that ridiculous idea.  His new hairstyle reminds me of Andy Griffith way back in the day.  I was waiting for him to utter, "Well, GOLL-yee" at one of Coco's answers.

• Love 9

The was sure one upsetting mess. 

I am so disappointed that Sally called in a favor to Thomas, all the while knowing what that favor was for. I don't want to see her doing knockoffs. It would be much more entertaining to watch her and Thomas compete on the runway as equals (after he mentors her of course), as they carry on a sizzling hot romance behind the scenes. And I don't see how Coco getting an internship is going to help them come up with whatever they owe Shifty by the end of the day. I don't think he will want to hear any of that after his "audience" with Bill. 

Wow, a designer, not even the Lead Designer, a teenage boy who is the son of the co-CEO, the receptionist and another intern, doing the interviewing for potential new talent? I work for a global tool manufacturer, and our interns are vetted through HR, then parsed out to department heads based on their talents and qualifications. Such a plot contrivance. No RJ, she is too old for you. 

OMG, what a hot mess those scenes in the Forrester Communial Office were. Calling a dual family meeting at the office to discuss their destination wedding? It was clear no one in the room gave a flying fig, because everyone was too busy working their own agendas. Bill once again pitching himself to Brooke, as Ridge and his stepmom eyefucked each other, and Ivy slamming back tall glasses of cool water to douse her burning flames of anger, all the while trying to figure out what manner of Tom Fuckery was going on. It was as if they were all in the same room, but each had their own Cone of Silence, and were having their own private "discussions." Very odd. Most troubling though, was how Brooke looked, and came off as, the epitome of the clueless, blonde, vacuous Valley Girl. She looked stupid as fuck and ridiculous as she stood there defending Ridge to Bill, when he was right behind her sending subliminal messages to Quinn. And girlfriend couldn't buy a clue; Ridge does NOT want to get married. First it was wait till we get Quinn out of our lives. Now it is "I don't want to rain on Steffy's parade." Just own it Ridge. You are confused with your feelings for Quinn, you don't love Brooke like you should, and you don't want to tie the knot. 

• Love 12

the only positive about the show yesterday for me, was seeing Thomas act like a Big Brother a bit.  I like when they touch on the family connections (NO not THAT way), but I'm happy they showed Thomas treating RJ as his kid brother.

this Ridge/Quinn stuff is a bit silly, does NO ONE see them casting glances at each other?  Ivy does of course because she caught them, but you'd think Brooke with all the glances they used to shoot each other, when the other was in a relationship, might catch on.  I just want it done, I would like these people to be as smart as they claim they are.

some days it's like a job to watch.....

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cindylou said:

Amen to that....

Speaking of, here's the recap for Mon. 2/27/17:

We open at FC where Fauxdiloks, still sporting her Pebbles 'do, is being oh-so-professional as she makes out with Liam. 

They are apparently celebrating their decision to have a destination wedding in Aussieland.

Liam: "Australia. Can't wait."

Steffy: "I know! It's gonna be so fun planning and inviting our families." Sometimes, I wonder if she breaks up with him just so she can have another wedding.

They discuss who is likely to be in attendance for wedding #3 and Liam admits he's not exactly comfortable with Quinn attending his wedding, but knows she and Eric are a package deal.

They decide that everyone they want to invite clearly has nothing better to do in the middle of a workday and want to corral everyone over to FC to make their big announcement. Seriously? 

Their big announcement meeting invite will, of course, not include Bill for obvious reasons. So very contrived when a group text should suffice but I'm sure Bill will pay it no heed and will show up to snark at Ridge, so I'm always up for that.

Over at SF, Darlita is getting to know Coco. And now I remember where I've seen her before - as Hank's bratty daughter, Ruby, on Parenthood. 

Inside Sally's office, Sally is clearly pissed at Grams' idea to have Coco steal designs and I am not happy that Badley is going to lather, rinse, and recycle that same old tired storyline of Spectra stealing FC designs and producing knock-offs. It was one thing to have that storyline back in the day with original Sally, who wasn't a designer, but a businesswoman (although why Clark wasn't put to better use as he had talent, I'll never know), but to trot it out again? When Sally 2.0 clearly has talent and could make a real go of it? Stupid.

Sally: "She's not a thief! She gave a gumball back one time because the machine gave her two instead of one."

Shirley: "Where does she get that?"

Saul: "Oh, not from your side of the family..."

Sally: "Okay, the point is...

Shirley: "The point is...she'll learn. Your boyfriend needs an intern, right?"

Sally: "Thomas is not my boyfriend."

Shirley: "I have seen the way he looks at you. If not now, he soon will be." I admire feisty Grams' here, but no...pimping out one granddaughter to use the man who's clearly besotted with her and using another to commit a crime? I don't like anything about this.

Coco comes into the office and Shirley wastes no time telling her that while things aren't looking so hot at SF at the moment, she knows how much she wants to be in fashion and they're looking for interns at FC.

Coco just giggles (and I hope that's not a constant with her as Brooke fulfill the giggle quota for this show thankyouverymuch), then admits how excited she would be to work there but doesn't think they'd hire her.

Grams shares that they have an "in", well, to be fair, Sally has the "in."

Thomas and RJ have set up shop in Rick's office and WTF is this highschool kid (or was there a graduation we missed somewhere along the way?) doing here???, and are preparing to interview prospective intern candidates. Pam and Charlotte, Thomas' one-time fuckbuddy, are also present. Thomas even remarks that "Charlotte is a terrific intern." Uh huh...

RJ asks Thomas if he's going to Steffy's meeting and he says he doesn't have to.

Pam: "It's not really a business meeting. It's much more important, really. It's about Steffy's wedding." OMG, Pam.

Thomas: "Right. And that's more important than business." He restrains from rolling his eyes.

Back in the CEO office, Steffy is holding court and Liam tells her to go ahead with her announcement.

She has a very attentive audience for one who looks so ridiculous.

Steffy-Liam-announcement-BB-HW.jpg

Steffy: "Okay, well, we brought you here to announce our wedding destination. Per my cousin's excellent advice, we are having our wedding definitely in... Australia!" Wow, she actually said something nice to the woman she tried to kill.

Liam says they would love for all of them to be there. Ivy asks about the date and Steffy indicates soon.

I believe it's set for May.

He acknowledges that Eric gets a plus one and Quinn shoots back that they would love to be there.

Eric: "What about you two? Ridge? Brooke?"

Brooke, oblivious as ever as Ridge and Quinn eye each other. "Yes! Of course we're gonna be there. Right, sweetie?" Sweetie? Really?

Ridge: "Absolutely."

Steffy once again pitches the idea of a double wedding. Ridge looks very uncomfortable, Quinn looks pissed off/jealous, and Brooke, well, she just giggles. 

Thomas and crew are busily interviewing interns.

One of them piques Thomas' interest: "I actually draw some inspirations from your designs."

Thomas: "Oh?"

Candidate: "But mainly your father. Ridge Forrester is amazing." 

Thomas: 

giphy.gif 

They finish their questions and usher the last one out.

RJ thinks they have some good options. Oh what the hell would your slouchey little ass know?

Thomas says that they're still looking for one who really stands out.

Coco is all ears about Sally's connection at FC and wants to know who it is.

Shirley: "Thomas Forrester."

Coco: "The Thomas Forrester? Oh, that guy's so hot!" Down, girl.

Saul: "Spoiled as a week-old glass of milk, and she's not that close to him." Claws in, Saul.

Shirley: "Down, boy."

Coco is quick to say, "If you don't need me over here..."

Shirley tells her she'll be "much better suited over there."

Thomas' phone rings and he grins when he sees who it is and their little exchange is one of the few bright spots in today's episode, although it's marred by the nefarious rationale behind said call.

Thomas: "Must be hard." Hmmmm....

Sally: "The review?"

Thomas: "No, trying to get any work done when you can't stop thinking about me." Her facial expression tells me he's right.

Sally: "Well, it sounds like you're speaking from experience.

Thomas: "Maybe a little bit. What's up?"

She asks if he's still looking for interns and when he indicates he is because so far, they're "pretty meh," she tells him it's his lucky day because she has "the cream of the crop." She reveals it's her sister.

Thomas, without hesitation, "Send her over."

Sally, touched and shocked, "Really? You would do that for me?" I hope the guilt is already setting in and makes her pull the plug on Grams' plan before it even gets off the ground.

Grams' quickly ushers an excited Coco out so she can go to her interview. 

In the CEO office, Brooke is delighted with Steffy's double wedding idea but asks, "Isn't this your moment?" She's had "moments" - on a mountaintop in Aspen and outside the Forrester mansion, IIRC. 

Ridge, squirmy and shifty, "Brooke is right. We wouldn't want to impose." 

Steffy scoffs at that, calling him crazy for even thinking that.

Enter Bill: "Hope I didn't miss the good stuff."

Liam is stunned to see him. I guess when he told Bill about the announcement meeting and that he'd fill him in later, he didn't think Bill would view that as an invite. You know nothing, Liam Spencer.

Bill justifies his appearance as the father of the groom and almost one-time lover of the bride.

Bill, eyeing Ridge: "Forrester. Your daughter and my son are getting married. How about that, huh? So that makes you and me..."

Ridge: "Mm, still nothing, Bill." Zing!

Bill: "Exactly. Just the way we like it."

Eric tells Bill that Steffy and Liam aren't the only ones getting married - that Ridge and Brooke are getting married in Australia, too. I'm surprised Quinn doesn't kick him or something. 

Bill wheels around on Brooke, "Is that true, Brooke?" Now, it's her turn to look squirmy.

Thomas tells Pam they have one more to interview but he and RJ will go it alone...and wow, holy height difference when the two brothers are standing side by side. As contrived as Slouchey being in any way involved in the interview process is, it's nice to see the two brothers interacting in a positive way.

Coco comes in and Slouchey is already:

tumblr_nhr2w4IuGZ1tq4of6o1_500.gif

They chit chat a bit, with Thomas asking her why not intern at SF?

Coco: "Uh, I was hoping to work with my sister, but, uh... Spectra might not be around for much longer." Oh, I think it will be...but will it be for the right reasons?

Shirley is trying to convince Sally, her jaw set with anger and guilt, that she did the right thing.

Sally: "The thought of training my sister to be a thief..." You can tell she is not at all comfortable with this.

Shirley: "You know what? It's part of your DNA. Your aunt Sally built a thriving business and empire by robbing from Peter and giving to Paul. It's business!" And where did that get ol' Aunt Sally? Her business is almost in the grave.

Sally: "Wow. Grams, you are something else."

Shirley: "Saul, honey, would you give me a minute alone with my granddaughter? Thank you." He makes a hasty exit. Grams gets snarly now. "If you're about to give me a lesson on how to judge myself, you just go right ahead 'cause it's gonna go in this ear and right out the other. Sally, we are in serious debt. We can't pay our nut, and now we have a viable business plan, and it all hinges on your little sister!"

So much for having faith in her granddaughter. So very disappointing.

Bill repeats his question and Ridge is quick to jump in with Quinn eyeing him like a lion eyes raw meat: "All right, let's slow down for a minute. Yes, we're coming to Australia and we're gonna support you and celebrate this great day with you, but that's it."

Steffy: "Dad, you're not -- you're not gonna get married with us?"

Ridge: "That's not what I just said." Da fuq?

Ivy, already suspicious, is on high-alert, "Uh, sure sounds like it."

Bill insists to Liam that he and Steffy deserve the day, with no sharing.

Steffy: "Liam and I want this. Don't we, babe?" "Babe..." Ugh.

Ivy: "Well, it'd be very romantic." She stares at Ridge.

Ridge, sighing, "Listen, Australia, Cleveland, downtown Detroit -- it makes no difference to me. I want to marry you, but not with an audience. I want our vows to be just us. Okay?" 

Brooke, smiling like someone who has no clue what's really going on, "Yeah."

Steffy, almost begging here: "Will you just please get on board? Please?"

Ridge: "I don't want to be rude, but I just -- I don't enjoy everyone here." Oh GMAFB, Ridge, if you really, truly wanted to marry Brooke, you'd have no problem doing it right in front of Bill, so you could rub his face in it.

Bill: "Well, banner day. We agree twice. I got to tell you, Forrester, you've let Brooke down how many times? Anybody want to help me out? Well, you know, so many times we've all forgotten. And I wouldn't be surprised if you did it again." He already has...and just wait until you know it.

RJ wants to ask about SF but Coco circles back to the interview and makes a pitch that includes "exceeding your expectations."

RJ-Thomas-Coco-interview-BB-HW-300x175.j

Sally is still trying to argue against using Coco. 

Sally: "She also has goodness that flows through her, too, okay? Stealing and copying designs is not rising to the occasion. It is criminal!"

Shirley: "It is business! And just when did you get so soft?"

Sally: "Okay! I am not soft! I am just as tough as you and Aunt Sally, maybe even tougher! But Coco isn't, okay? She is a sweet person!"

Shirley: "We are knock-off artists. We are now, we have been, and we will be. It is like a family recipe of Mulligan stew, and you, dear heart, need to get with the program."

Sally, looking very un-tough here, almost on the verge of tears, "I just thought the program was gonna be different." So did I, Sally. 

Brooke is all about defending her man at the moment, but Bill isn't buying it. 

Eric, wanting no part of that, makes an exit, taking Liam, Steffy, and Ivy with him. He leaves Quinn behind to referee. Interesting...

Liam, on his way out, "Dad...behave yourself." That'll be the day.

Bill insists on talking to Brooke alone and Ridge says that's not gonna happen.

Bill, shrugging, holding his ground: "Whatever. It's nothing I haven't said to Brooke 1,000 times before. You want to stick around, no problem. You're asking for heartbreak."

Brooke: "Bill-"

Bill: "Let me finish. When it happens, I will be there to pick you up. I just wish you didn't have to put yourself through this. Again. But forrester -- he hurts you. It's what he does. Every time. And I don't want to see you suffer. But you will. Believe me, you will."

She tries to argue those days are over, they're in the past and Bill insists they aren't. They are so busy eye-fucking each other that they miss the obvious - Ridge and Quinn, eye-fucking each other.

Brooke trots out some tired old trope about coming "full circle" and "destiny." Blech. She even tries to threaten that if he can't accept it...

Bill, angry now, "Oh, what? What, you think I'm not going to go to my son's wedding? I'm going. I'm just trying to get through to you because I care about you."

Brooke: "Since Ridge and I have been back together, he hasn't do anything to let me down." First of all, yes, he has - over and over and over again. Second, you've been back together for what, six weeks?

Bill laughs about as hard as I did, hearing that nonsense.

Brooke: "You have to believe that. I do. (No, you have to believe it, Brooke). I trust Ridge implicitly. (Blindly). Ridge and I are going to be married. (I wouldn't count on it.) We are going to spend the rest of our lives together..." Bill doesn't believe any of this and deep down, I don't think Brooke does either.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Cindylou said:

the only positive about the show yesterday for me, was seeing Thomas act like a Big Brother a bit.  I like when they touch on the family connections (NO not THAT way), but I'm happy they showed Thomas treating RJ as his kid brother.

this Ridge/Quinn stuff is a bit silly, does NO ONE see them casting glances at each other?  Ivy does of course because she caught them, but you'd think Brooke with all the glances they used to shoot each other, when the other was in a relationship, might catch on.  I just want it done, I would like these people to be as smart as they claim they are.

I just want Ridge & Quinn to get it on already. Then Eric can walk in and have his obligatory 3 heart attack. I'm not really sure where this story is going. Ridge and Quinn have sex or don't. Bill and Brooke get married or don't. Eric finds out about Ridge and Quinn or doesn't. What is the end game? It really is a full time job watching B&B. Thank god the show is only a half hour long (actually, 24 minutes give or take). When I fast forward the Liam, Steff, Wyatt, Zende & Nicole stuff it's only 15 minutes out of my life. LOL!!!

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

Jennifer Finnigan played the Best Bridget, she then had her own TV show Close To Home and I used to watch that.

I have liked every Bridget. She's my favorite character on B&B and probably in my soap top 20 ever. I wish they'd bring her back. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Thank god the show is only a half hour long (actually, 24 minutes give or take). When I fast forward the Liam, Steff, Wyatt, Zende & Nicole stuff it's only 15 minutes out of my life. LOL!!!

Same. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I have liked every Bridget. She's my favorite character on B&B and probably in my soap top 20 ever. I wish they'd bring her back. 

AJ is my favorite Bridget. JF was a good actress but I found her Bridget a sanctimonious snot, particularly during the Ridget debacle, so much so that it was hard to muster up sympathy for her during the fall-out from Breacon. It didn't help that JF, sensing an opening to be THE leading lady (aside from SF), promoted Ridget every chance she got, angling for a more long-term pairing with the show's leading man, Ridge, which was absolutely disgusting considering Ridge was believed to be Bridget's father for the first six years of her life and he changed her diapers for crying out loud.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I doubt it. Like Caroline, she's related to all the Forresters and Mom and Sis have been with the Spencers. The two men she's shared the most history with (Nick and Deacon) are gone. The show has a huge imbalance of females at the moment.

6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

AJ is my favorite Bridget. JF was a good actress but I found her Bridget a sanctimonious snot, particularly during the Ridget debacle, so much so that it was hard to muster up sympathy for her during the fall-out from Breacon. It didn't help that JF, sensing an opening to be THE leading lady (aside from SF), promoted Ridget every chance she got, angling for a more long-term pairing with the show's leading man, Ridge, which was absolutely disgusting considering Ridge was believed to be Bridget's father for the first six years of her life and he changed her diapers for crying out loud.

Ronn Moss mentioned in an interview shortly before leaving the show that the Ridget story was easily the worst story ever written for his character and was pretty clearly disturbed by the fact that the pairing had quite a number of fans. 

Moss is a better actor than I give him credit for, since he was able to pull that off without throwing up over his script or questioning Bell as to what he was high on.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I doubt it. Like Caroline, she's related to all the Forresters and Mom and Sis have been with the Spencers. The two men she's shared the most history with (Nick and Deacon) are gone. The show has a huge imbalance of females at the moment.

I don't know why but I really liked this character. She had moments where she seemed sensible and wasn't/isn't as insecure or manipulative as some other characters. Also it was nice to see a woman in a non fashion based profession who weren't Taylor. The actors did good jobs and they were all pretty. 

Also why Caroline? She's a very interesting and dynamic presence at Forrester! 

• Love 3

Was anyone else unable to access this site for about 6 hours today? Not sure what happened but when it came back on line, I couldn't comment because of the weird format presented. Thank goodness, we're able to snark again! To comment on this show, I have no idea why the writers thought this crap between Ridge and Quinn was a good idea, would keep the few viewers they have left invested in this story line or why they think we have any interest at all in a teenaged Slouchy who's been boring since the day he arrived with his hands in his pockets. 

• Love 3

Meet partially open door's brother, stuck door. Both brothers have far more personality than Steffy, Liam, or even RJ. 

What will Thomas do when he finds out that RJ is being groomed to be CEO which will render him one step lower on the stairway to heaven?  

RJ needs a gallon of water to rehydrate after salivating over Coco. Why is Pam and Charlie there?  Doesn't Eric have a housekeeper?  I'm surprised that Katie didn't pop in to help Pam and Charlie cook. 

• Love 9

That's a very good question. Why are Pam and Charlie there cooking and doing home repairs? Doesn't Eric have a staff in his mansion? A chef? Groundskeepers? That business today with Ridge and Quinn getting trapped in the powder room was so ridiculous. Who goes into a bathroom to reply to an email?! How about going out onto the terrace? The front porch? The dining room? The other side of the living room? Give me a freaking break. This show doesn't even TRY to be kind of, somewhat, sort of realistic. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Was anyone else unable to access this site for about 6 hours today? Not sure what happened but when it came back on line, I couldn't comment because of the weird format presented. Thank goodness, we're able to snark again! To comment on this show, I have no idea why the writers thought this crap between Ridge and Quinn was a good idea, would keep the few viewers they have left invested in this story line or why they think we have any interest at all in a teenaged Slouchy who's been boring since the day he arrived with his hands in his pockets. 

Amazon Web Services had a major outage today affecting the whole internet, or at least parts of it.  Previously TV posted that on their twitter.

That lipstick on a pig today made me howl.  And of course Charlie sees it.  Between him and Ivy, we have Mrs. Kravitz times two.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

The was sure one upsetting mess. 

I am so disappointed that Sally called in a favor to Thomas, all the while knowing what that favor was for. I don't want to see her doing knockoffs. It would be much more entertaining to watch her and Thomas compete on the runway as equals (after he mentors her of course), as they carry on a sizzling hot romance behind the scenes. And I don't see how Coco getting an internship is going to help them come up with whatever they owe Shifty by the end of the day. I don't think he will want to hear any of that after his "audience" with Bill. 

Wow, a designer, not even the Lead Designer, a teenage boy who is the son of the co-CEO, the receptionist and another intern, doing the interviewing for potential new talent? I work for a global tool manufacturer, and our interns are vetted through HR, then parsed out to department heads based on their talents and qualifications. Such a plot contrivance. No RJ, she is too old for you. 

OMG, what a hot mess those scenes in the Forrester Communial Office were. Calling a dual family meeting at the office to discuss their destination wedding? It was clear no one in the room gave a flying fig, because everyone was too busy working their own agendas. Bill once again pitching himself to Brooke, as Ridge and his stepmom eyefucked each other, and Ivy slamming back tall glasses of cool water to douse her burning flames of anger, all the while trying to figure out what manner of Tom Fuckery was going on. It was as if they were all in the same room, but each had their own Cone of Silence, and were having their own private "discussions." Very odd. Most troubling though, was how Brooke looked, and came off as, the epitome of the clueless, blonde, vacuous Valley Girl. She looked stupid as fuck and ridiculous as she stood there defending Ridge to Bill, when he was right behind her sending subliminal messages to Quinn. And girlfriend couldn't buy a clue; Ridge does NOT want to get married. First it was wait till we get Quinn out of our lives. Now it is "I don't want to rain on Steffy's parade." Just own it Ridge. You are confused with your feelings for Quinn, you don't love Brooke like you should, and you don't want to tie the knot. 

Loved this post, especially "as Ridge and his stepmom eyefucked"!!!!

• Love 4

My question is why didn't Ridge just text Eric or Brooke (or Charlie to spare excessive questioning) to have somebody let Quinn and him out ASAP?  Now Charlie is going to have excessive questions and not of the kind that neither Ridge nor Quinn need.

Brooke is coming off as such an airhead idiot. Read a room! She felt tension all right and with all of her experience she should have known it was way more than just social anxiety.

I'm with everybody else. Just fuck and get it over with. I'm sure that once the deed is done that will be the end of it. I sure hope.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 28/02/2017 at 11:49 AM, Anna Yolei said:

Oh don't forget Maya having had a baby previously and now she's a transgender.  How did she lose her uterus and ovaries? I mean she had her own baby at one point in the past before the big story change and yeah I'd love to know how that happened.

Also if they can bring Taylor back from the dead more then once will anyone else make a comeback?

Being someone relatively new around here can someone explain all the nicknames you use on here for characters and stuff?

Who is Slouchy and so on?

Edited by Coco Pops 67
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What will Thomas do when he finds out that RJ is being groomed to be CEO which will render him one step lower on the stairway to heaven?

He'll bitch about the Logans corrupting the family name, have his car blown up, or steal the kid's girlfriend away from him. Probably all three of those things.

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why is Pam and Charlie there?  Doesn't Eric have a housekeeper?

Pam always liked cooking, so I'm sure it's no chore for her to cook meals around the place. I legitimately have forgotten Charlie's purpose on the show, but if he were given the send-off wedding to Pam that Nicole and Zzzende got, I wouldn't complain.

ETA: Speaking of not complaining, I don't hate Puffy's top knot, honestly. I mean, compared to that middle braid thing she had last week or the ombre or some of the other fashion don'ts she usually sports, this is an improvement.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

My question is why didn't Ridge just text Eric or Brooke (or Charlie to spare excessive questioning) to have somebody let Quinn and him out ASAP?  Now Charlie is going to have excessive questions and not of the kind that neither Ridge nor Quinn need.

Brooke is coming off as such an airhead idiot. Read a room! She felt tension all right and with all of her experience she should have known it was way more than just social anxiety.

I'm with everybody else. Just fuck and get it over with. I'm sure that once the deed is done that will be the end of it. I sure hope.

This was the most hilarious thing!  He went in there to send an email (seriously?) so we know he has his phone.  So ridiculous.

Brooke is completely stupid, but she looked fabulous in that dress, in spite of her hair and air-headedness.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

Being someone relatively new around here can someone explain all the nicknames you use on here for characters and stuff?

Who is Slouchy and so on?

Slouchy is RJ (because he really is).  Let's see, Katie is Lemonhead, Liam is the Waffle, Wyatt is Chickenhead (though not so much lately?) and there have been too many derogatory nicknames for Ridge to even count. They usually have something to do with TK's rumpled appearance. 

• Love 4

Shouldn't RJ be in school? Why is he hanging around Forrester all day? Also why is it night time for dinner at the mansion, but Thomas is conducting interviews like it's 9-5?

Ugh at Ridge and Quinn.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

Slouchy is RJ (because he really is).  Let's see, Katie is Lemonhead, Liam is the Waffle, Wyatt is Chickenhead (though not so much lately?) and there have been too many derogatory nicknames for Ridge to even count. They usually have something to do with TK's rumpled appearance. 

Oh haha.. Katie is lemonhead. Haha........ I would have given that one to Pam for her proclusion to lemon bars... :D

I'd love to know what nicknames Brooke and Quinn have.  And waffle is perfect for Liam.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hey maybe they can give RJ some kind of Mrs Robinson romance....  At least that wouldn't be one of their usual recycled triangles..

Now we just need to find an appropriate older woman.

Edited by Coco Pops 67
37 minutes ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

I'd love to know what nicknames Brooke and Quinn have.  And waffle is perfect for Liam.

I've only been around a couple of years so I don't know Brooke's nicknames.  The only one I know for Quinn is Quinsane (spelling?) because until the whole, hideous Captive Cabin episode and Liam's effect on her, Quinn's insanity was her defining characteristic. 

Also, Thomas has been deemed the Creeper, because prior to his "misunderstanding" (rape) of Caroline, he really sold the obsessed stalker. 

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

Hey maybe they can give RJ some kind of Mrs Robinson romance....  At least that wouldn't be one of their usual recycled triangles..

Now we just need to find an appropriate older woman.

I just want them to send RJ back to school. A Mrs. Robinson romance should probably wait until he's not a minor anymore. :-(  The law is more touchy about these things now - as it should be. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I just want them to send RJ back to school. A Mrs. Robinson romance should probably wait until he's not a minor anymore. :-(  The law is more touchy about these things now - as it should be. 

How old is RJ supposed to be?

How can he interview people if he's a minor still?

Over here 16 is the age of consent and 18 for drinking.

• Love 2

I think RJ is supposed to be about 16?  Even at that, I don't know any 16 year old kids who would bother trying to reunite their divorced parents. 

Consent is a complicated thing here.  In many states someone 16 could have sex with another kid the same age, no problem but if there is a certain number of years age difference (as there would need to be with a Mrs R scenario) the older partner can be charged legally. It all depends on the state.  There have been some high school teachers arrested for having sex with students in the news lately. 

• Love 3
(edited)

So, is the nuRJ actor really 18 playing 16 or is he 16...16? That said, is RJ home schooled or something? Is he really 18 and just looks 12? I think RJ and Cocco (really....Cocco?) look like they could pull of a teen romance. Of course, by the end of summer they will be doing the teen pregnancy storyline. If that doesn't haapen I'm sure they will be getting married in Vegas or something.

Upon reflection and seeing a picture of said two teens I must edit my post. He doesn't look 12 and does look like a normal 16 year old. I even give the show pointers that he doesn't look like an airbrushed model with abs. That won't happen till the end of summer. LOL!!!

B&B.png

Edited by ByaNose
Update
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

How old is RJ supposed to be?

How can he interview people if he's a minor still?

Also, how can he interview people for Forrester when he hasn't even been around for years ?

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So, is the nuRJ actor really 18 playing 16 or is he 16...16? That said, is RJ home schooled or something? Is he really 18 and just looks 12? I think RJ and Cocco (really....Cocco?) look like they could pull of a teen romance. Of course, by the end of summer they will be doing the teen pregnancy storyline. If that doesn't haapen I'm sure they will be getting married in Vegas or something.

Upon reflection and seeing a picture of said two teens I must edit my post. He doesn't look 12 and does look like a normal 16 year old. I even give the show pointers that he doesn't look like an airbrushed model with abs. That won't happen till the end of summer. LOL!!!

B&B.png

eY

38 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah those two look like a cute couple....... Put them together and we'll have teen angstiness......  

• Love 1

Maybe Ridge needed to take a whiz while he was at it with answering his email?  My other thought was if you see a bathroom/powder room/en suite-whatever door closed wouldn't you knock first?

Brooke is GC (Golden Cooter) which doesn't need explanation!

I privately refer to Steffy as FGC (Fool's Gold C...)

Ridge is Rumple and I like to call him Sludge because of his messy clothes and greasy slimy appearance/demeanor. YMMV!  There are other names for him which surface from time to time.

Charlie first came on the show as a security guard. He was pretty good and semi-serious at first and seemed dedicated, if not a bit over-zealous in his approach to his job. I am not sure how the romance with Pam started. I think they discovered a mutual love of baking and cooking and it took off from there. (The writers were at least smart enough to observe that those two play off well against each other.) Since then, he's morphed (like Pam) into comic relief with the crazy costumes, ridiculous cooking metaphors and then the whole Medieval Times obsession. Seems like such a waste for two really talented actors with impressive credentials ... Maybe at this stage in their careers, they like having something lighthearted and probably fun to work on.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

Oh haha.. Katie is lemonhead. Haha........ I would have given that one to Pam for her proclusion to lemon bars... :D

Brooke was dubbed the Golden Cooter for the power it seems to hold over all the men she didn't give birth to, including the once mighty Stallion.

• Love 7

Coco is either named after Coco Chanel (just like cousin Macy was named after Macy's) or Coco is short for "Nicole," but there's already a Nicole on the show.

I like the Spectras but I don't like this "Spectra rips off Forrester (again)" storyline.  The whole "fast fashion" thing kind of makes this storyline irrelevant.  Forever 21, H&M, etc. churn out low cost, low quality designs inspired by the high fashion designers every day.  All those dresses we saw at the Oscars this past Sunday will be knocked off and on a rack at a store near you within the next few weeks, fresh for prom season.  So this "Coco spies at Forrester and steals their designs" storyline is old and from the 90s because that's not really how fashion is working in the 21st century.

Instead of trying to revive Spectra to be like it was in the 90s, I would've liked to have seen Sally have an independent line, maybe she's selling it on Etsy or her own website.  Maybe she tries out for a Project Runway-style reality show; the winner gets $250K towards creating their own line.  Maybe either Jarrett or Steffy was a "guest judge" on the show and ordered by Bill/prompted by jealousy gives Sally a bad review and gets her kicked off the show.  Maybe Sally is minding her own business selling her independent line, & getting noticed by Eye on Fashion...Steffy picks up Eye on Fashion, notes the success of Sally's line, and decides it has to be destroyed because it's competing with Forrester's more youthful lines.  I think there are a lot of ways a Spectra vs Forrester Fashion Wars storyline could go instead of "Coco spies for Spectra".

Morgan DID have red hair.  Just sayin'.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Coco is either named after Coco Chanel (just like cousin Macy was named after Macy's) or Coco is short for "Nicole," but there's already a Nicole on the show.

I like the Spectras but I don't like this "Spectra rips off Forrester (again)" storyline.  The whole "fast fashion" thing kind of makes this storyline irrelevant.  Forever 21, H&M, etc. churn out low cost, low quality designs inspired by the high fashion designers every day.  All those dresses we saw at the Oscars this past Sunday will be knocked off and on a rack at a store near you within the next few weeks, fresh for prom season.  So this "Coco spies at Forrester and steals their designs" storyline is old and from the 90s because that's not really how fashion is working in the 21st century.

Instead of trying to revive Spectra to be like it was in the 90s, I would've liked to have seen Sally have an independent line, maybe she's selling it on Etsy or her own website.  Maybe she tries out for a Project Runway-style reality show; the winner gets $250K towards creating their own line.  Maybe either Jarrett or Steffy was a "guest judge" on the show and ordered by Bill/prompted by jealousy gives Sally a bad review and gets her kicked off the show.  Maybe Sally is minding her own business selling her independent line, & getting noticed by Eye on Fashion...Steffy picks up Eye on Fashion, notes the success of Sally's line, and decides it has to be destroyed because it's competing with Forrester's more youthful lines.  I think there are a lot of ways a Spectra vs Forrester Fashion Wars storyline could go instead of "Coco spies for Spectra".

Morgan DID have red hair.  Just sayin'.

I agree with this. There are knocks off everywhere today. Of course, exact knocks offs are a problem with real designers but I agree that Forever 21 , H&M and other fashion outlets provide designer looking clothes with a cheap price. They could have gone that route with Spectra. The current storyline (and, Sally's clothes) seem very 1990's (which her clothes probably are) but seems a little outdated and fake for 2017.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Brooke was dubbed the Golden Cooter for the power it seems to hold over all the men she didn't give birth to, including the once mighty Stallion.

I can't believe I forgot that nickname. :-)  And of course, the Stallion is Bill.  

Nicole has had a few nicknames relating to her Boy George fashion choices  early on, her resemblance to a young Whitney Houston, her awkward dancing and her forehead. Poor girl.  And Zende was Prince Valium, for obvious reasons.

I'm not fond of some of the meaner nicknames but the ones here are pretty tame, especially compared to the Y&R threads.  Those can get nasty. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 8