Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

And I'm calling it now. Rinn is happening inside of a year. CaRidge was dumped for a reason. And before ya'll say it can't happen, Bill loathed Brooke back in the day and look where we are now with Brill.

Rinn2017 :)

Hell to the mother effing no! Just...hell no!

A pox on your keyboard if this happens. (Kidding about the pox, but hell no!)

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, bittersweet4149 said:

Hell to the mother effing no! Just...hell no!

A pox on your keyboard if this happens. (Kidding about the pox, but hell no!)

I wanted to bleach my brain and break my fingers as I was typing it. But I can totally see Ridge going all in thinking that to get Quinn out of Eric's life, he'll sacrifice his place in the family and seduce her so Eric will 'see her as she is' and of course fall in love with her. Eric has repeatedly said that Ridge 'Stealing' Brooke was a betrayal he never got over. Classic soap.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I wanted to bleach my brain and break my fingers as I was typing it. But I can totally see Ridge going all in thinking that to get Quinn out of Eric's life, he'll sacrifice his place in the family and seduce her so Eric will 'see her as she is' and of course fall in love with her. Eric has repeatedly said that Ridge 'Stealing' Brooke was a betrayal he never got over. Classic soap.

TobinAlbers, keep putting that ish out in the universe and you'll find your keyboard typed up a DNR and was suddenly,  mysteriously found at the bottom of the cliff behind the WaffleHaus. I'm just sayin'. ;-)

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

giphy.gif

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

And I'm calling it now. Rinn is happening inside of a year. CaRidge was dumped for a reason. And before ya'll say it can't happen, Bill loathed Brooke back in the day and look where we are now with Brill.

Yeah, no.

This is the exact recycling shit I except from Brad Bell these days, but it didn't exactly work when Quinn got dicknotized by Mini Eggo, and I have no desire to see it play out with the original recipe Waffles or to see Ridge betraying Eric after the brow beating he gave Thomas for the "misunderstanding" that led to Douglas.

bae4d23a3370048f3c820cb48aa1a2a74c209f89709594beeaa17573c6a047e3.jpg

• Love 4

There are still Quiam fans saying that it's because of Adam that Quinn was ready for Eric so they consider it still a win. Barf.

Kinda funny that when Liam first came on he thought Ridge was his dad. Definitely would've made sense for Eggo Ridge to have miniEggo Liam as a son.

@bittersweet4149 talk about please don't put ish out there. My iBook 2005 is barely hanging on and now has a pox on it?  Guess I'll only be posting from my phone soon ;)

• Love 5

Did Liam throw shade on Quinn or was he actually throwing shade on Steffy. Steffy has done harm to Hope and Ivy and even Liam but Steffy has one up on Quinn with killing Aly. All of a sudden Liam can't remember or doesn't want to remember how many times he took Steffy to task on her actions. In addition, Quinn was not violent with Steffy while Steffy tackled an unknown woman and finding out it was Quinn smacked her, to the ground, in Monte Carlo.

Wyatt is on a roll as his cojones are now almost back to full size.  My only concern is Eric being home and not in the hospital. With a brain bleed, there may be another episode which would require immediate attention.  

• Love 12

ITA that I hope Quinn is calm, cool, and collected and does the antithesis of her rabid haters, driving them even crazier in the process. Also, is it too much to hope that Quinn sets her boy straight on his choice of wife, namely drop the heifer, and give Ivy another chance?

I can't imagine Quinn wants Steffy, now that she has shown her ugly true colors, anywhere near her only son.

ETA: Re Rinn....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't give that rat bastard Badley any ideas. Because we all know he lurks here.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 13

I'm sure that DD was a fine little lady but they act like she cured cancer or something.  Maybe she is the catalyst for Chloe and Billy going off the rails but I can never condone their actions. I get it, once a year, Y&R tries to make us feel compassion for Chloe and Billy being fuck ups but it's lost on me. Chloe, you stupid shit. You don't turn your back on a child, in a carriage, by the side of the road.  

The powers to be must hate Victoria because they keep putting her in a lose lose situation not only with Victor but even more so with Billy.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

@bittersweet4149 talk about please don't put ish out there. My iBook 2005 is barely hanging on and now has a pox on it?  Guess I'll only be posting from my phone soon ;)

Okay, @TobinAlbers, I'll have mercy on your iBook and call off the pox. Just know that the Fates are watching, and they don't want to see Ridge paired up with anything besides a tub of hot, soapy water, and a scrub brush.*

*Eh, that might be entertaining for those that dig TK, but his Ridge is too much of an ogre for me to roll like that.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I'm sure that DD was a fine little lady but they act like she cured cancer or something.  Maybe she is the catalyst for Chloe and Billy going off the rails but I can never condone their actions. I get it, once a year, Y&R tries to make us feel compassion for Chloe and Billy being fuck ups but it's lost on me. Chloe, you stupid shit. You don't turn your back on a child, in a carriage, by the side of the road.  

The powers to be must hate Victoria because they keep putting her in a lose lose situation not only with Victor but even more so with Billy.  

This is the B&B thread....lol

(I agree, though).

• Love 6

I sincerely hope CaRidge was broken up so we'd get more of Thomas/Caroline and attempt to fix the Bridge.

I feel dirty typing that, but no way do I want to see Ridge and Quinn together after this week.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Wyatt telling that snarly piece of plastic that their marriage had nothing to do with Quin and everything to do with them was much needed.  He also needs to tell her that marriage is a partnership and not a dictatorship.  Ridge was right that Wyatt doesn't know Steffy at all.  Meaning, he doesn't realize what a self-involved, ruthless, greedy, power-hungry creature she really is, and she won't tolerate him not licking her combat boots.  I so wish he'd tell her to get the fuck of out his house. 

Yes!

5 hours ago, bittersweet4149 said:

What would make me squee even more? Wyatt coming to his senses and getting rid of the plastic princess. He deserves better, and she deserves soggy Waffles.

Yes again!

Once Wyatt has the guts to tell the puffy, plastic princess that he doesn't want to be married to her manipulative ass, I will then declare that his boys are now fully descended and grown to adult size.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Did Liam throw shade on Quinn or was he actually throwing shade on Steffy. Steffy has done harm to Hope and Ivy and even Liam

Yep, I really got sick of hearing about what Quinn did to Hope.  All Quinn did was follow Hope and tell her she wants to talk to her, Hope was the one wearing 6 inch heels while pregnant and not looking at where she was walking.

3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I can't imagine Quinn wants Steffy, now that she has shown her ugly true colors, anywhere near her only son.

Yeah, Quinn saying yesterday that Steffy's not her favorite person, but wants Wyatt with her if she makes him happy was annoying.  I wish she would have said that Steffy's not her favorite person AND that the demanding harpy could never make him happy.

• Love 11

OK, girlfriend, Wyatt's opened the door AGAIN, now it's high time for you to trot your huffy and puffy ass outta there pronto! I am so glad that he finally called that bitch out on the fact that his mother isn't to blame for the problems in their marriage. However, I wish he's forged on and told her that he knows that it's Liam she wants and Liam can have her. I would have been even happier if he'd strong-armed Steffy the way Ridge-Pen has been jerking Quinn around the shoved her out the door. Oh, well ... hopefully in another episode.

Oh, boy, was Ridge spot-on when he said that Wyatt doesn't really know Steffy. What, as they had a courtship of like a week or so before they got married.? I'm afraid that whatever Wyatt saw at the office, was the full package. Full-on bitch 24/7. Anyway, truer words were never spoken, and I guess that was some type of gloating/posturing to indicate that the bitch is gonna walk out again.

About the only thing I don't agree with 100% on is getting Ivy and Wyatt back together. It would just be the shoe on the other foot as Ivy with Liam. Ivy didn't and presently doesn't want Wyatt, so I don't want to see him get hurt again so soon.  It, by some reason, it happens organically and not orchestrated by Quinn or others, then maybe.

Quinn and Ridge? Oh, just hell no! Period. I know that Bill had a low opinion of Brooke at first, but I think that was more through association of her being married to Ridge. I can't forget that night he and Katie and RM Ridge and Brooke were at dinner and Bill was staring at Brooke's breasts while she tried to wipe spilled water off the front of her blouse. I think he lusted after her from day one and his contempt for her was just sexual frustration in disguise.

Eric and Quinn are just sweet together.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Did Liam throw shade on Quinn or was he actually throwing shade on Steffy. Steffy has done harm to Hope and Ivy and even Liam but Steffy has one up on Quinn with killing Aly. All of a sudden Liam can't remember or doesn't want to remember how many times he took Steffy to task on her actions. In addition, Quinn was not violent with Steffy while Steffy tackled an unknown woman and finding out it was Quinn smacked her, to the ground, in Monte Carlo. 

Liam let the news that Ridge, Steffy and Carter conspired to defraud Quinn roll off of him like it was no big thing. I guess he doesn't spend much time on the moral high ground any more, sniffing his brother's wife all the time.

Wyatt is on a roll as his cojones are now almost back to full size.  My only concern is Eric being home and not in the hospital. With a brain bleed, there may be another episode which would require immediate attention.

Wyatt's done being pushed to the limit, lied to, and ordered around by the manipulative Steffy and Ridge. Defrauding Quinn of Eric's Power of Attorney was the final humiliation for Wyatt. 

Nothing Wyatt has done satisfies Steffy's irrational and fictitious nonsense over Quinn being a threat to all things Forrester. Quinn kidnapped Liam and had concussion sexxxytimes with him at the Secret Cabin, while Steffy chose Wyatt after Liam broke up with her (that was Liam's choice after he found Steffy and Wyatt in his bed) and eventually married Wyatt. 

I bore easily with the "marry in haste and repent at leisure" monkey wench thrown in most of B&Bs relationships, but Steffy had plenty of opportunities to rebuff Wyatt and she didn't. Steffy chose to marry Wyatt, and she's been bitching about it ever since, while encouraging Liam to hope for a seashell relationship at some future date.

Wyatt knows he's being used by Steffy, but when does Liam finally see her -- plastic, filler and extensions -- in the cleansing light of day?

• Love 14

I came across Kim Matula's Emmy reel from around the time she and Wyatt were a thing, right after Waffles O'Toolshed made mot age videos for both her and Steffy (who lived in Paris). Scott Clifton totally upstaged her, but that's a topic for another post.

Anyway, this was where Liam had told her where enough was enough of running away every time they had a problem, because she did do that shit ALL THE TIME. I'd preferred she left him for good, but he wasn't wrong about her. Thing is, he got that same a ha moment with Steffy back in December, and he's apparently forgotten all of that so TIIC can pretend like they didn't spend the whole first half of the 2010s showing us how Hope was his destiny and that they'd been robbed or whatevs. Why can't they end? Let Ivy and Wyatt reunite, let Liam ship off to Paris (and NOT get back with Hope!) or hell, maybe even Genoa City--if TIIC were able to make room for Amber for years there, they would work Liam in at whatever magazine still exists--and let Steffy either fly off to parts unknown on her broomstick or  do a proper redemption story for her.

But then, TIIC would have to see her as a villain before she could be redeemed, and she's never shown an ounce of guilt for not one shitty ass thing she's ever done-- not for tormenting Hope, not for pulling the rug from under Ivy, nor for  covering up Aly's death which in and of itself is one of the very few things she didn't bring on herself...nor for screwing Rick, for whom her sister (Phoebe, who is to the Taytots what Bridget is to the Logan-Forresters) died because she was livid that Rick tried to split her and Marcus up to get back at Ridge. Did I mention Steffy was still dating Marcus when she decided to be an uncle fucker, btw? Fuck, even Stephanie could show genuine remorse...or maybe that was Flannery deciding to leave the Botox alone. That didn't hurt.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Nothing Wyatt has done satisfies Steffy's irrational and fictitious nonsense over Quinn being a threat to all things Forrester.

Steffy had plenty of opportunities to rebuff Wyatt and she didn't. Steffy chose to marry Wyatt, and she's been bitching about it ever since

When Quinn takes over Forrester as Eric recovers, I hope she just keeps everything status quo....doesn't try to get rid of any of those bastards (not that I'd blame her if she did), doesn't make idiotic demands just because she can (unlike when Rick was in charge).

And yes, Steffy had plenty of opportunities to take a "get out of marriage jail free" card, but she never did.  Does Wyatt understand that when Steffy accuses Quinn of ruining her life she's talking about the fact that she's married to him instead of Liam?  I really wish he'd call her out on that already.

9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

.nor for screwing Rick, for whom her sister (Phoebe, who is to the Taytots what Bridget is to the Logan-Forresters) died because she was livid that Rick tried to split her and Marcus up to get back at Ridge. 

I thought when Phoebe died her tantrum was over Rick boinking her mother.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 5

I just need Ivy to woman TF up. Cupcake, he helped you get settled on the plane, flew all the way with you on a 15+ hour flight, and immediately returned home AFTER you proclaimed that you were in love with him. Get a clue. He doesn't want you! Maybe they can link her up with Carter or hire some more male actors. I would've much rather her have returned with a baby in tow and threw a wrench in the marriage of doom than her pining behind somebody who doesn't want her. It's sad to watch.

I hope Quinn doesn't go fluffing up stuff at Forrester and leaves everything be. I can see the appeal of wanting to clean house, but personal is personal and business is business. Handle that mess outside of business hours and stay on the right side.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought when Phoebe died her tantrum was over Rick boinking her mother.

That was part of it. The last straw was finding out Rick sent Marcus to Forrester International so he could try to seduce Steffy. Which made their post grief hookup barely a week after the funeral more bizarre.

• Love 1

Please show. Please do not have Sasha offer up her womb to Maya and Rick so she can prove she's a worthy, good sister.

I can tell already that unlike Nicole's drama free pregnancy, Sasha would get all the crazy story beats possible.

And Raya haven't even parented the current child they have for a year and they had the nerve to ask Nicole to do a back to back pregnancy? Like someone tweeted, I'd never go out to lunch with those two jerks again.

• Love 22

You'd think Wyatt would be exhausted from trying to hold on to his awful wife.  It's been like this for months.  Take a nap and move on, buddy.

Sasha was breaking my heart today.  However, I don't understand why Thomas being a good father means he has to be with Caroline, especially since their previous relationship consists of one rapey night.  Whatever.  I just wish TIIC would give Felisha Cooper more to do.  Unlike the horrible JMW, FC is a joy to watch.

Maya and Rick are so fucking selfish.  The blank look on whatshername's face should have said it all, but then she always has that look so, to be fair, it's probably difficult to tell what she's thinking/feeling.  Reign Edwards and emoting just don't go together.

• Love 20

The episode hasn't aired in San Diego yet...are Rick and Maya seriously considering another baby right now? WTF? Lizzie can't even crawl yet. Maya doesn't have to be concerned with the recovery from a pregnancy but certainly these two assholes would like to enjoy the child they have now before rushing to get another one?

And why should Nicole offer up her uterus AGAIN after all the disruption to her life the last time? Call Hope up and implant Nicole's egg into her or another donor FFS. Or, yanno, adopt.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Sasha was breaking my heart today.  However, I don't understand why Thomas being a good father means he has to be with Caroline, especially since their previous relationship consists of one rapey night.  

Because, soap opera logic. It droves bonkers when Lily and Cane on Y&R "broke up" over the possibility of Delia being his because of one drunken hook up...and I use quotes because the two of them were still all but dry humping one another every time they ran into each other anyway, sooooooo....

But yeah. Even if "misunderstanding" night was entirely consensual, a ONS is nothing to break up over just because it produced a child. And in Beverly Hills, which is divorce central and most kids have a nanny or au pair whether their parents are together or not? Please.

• Love 4

Wow, how indignant can Steffy be?  How dare Wyatt infer that it was her family's fault that they caused Eric's condition. 

What does pills have to do with it?  Drinking alone was enough for Caroline being impaired.

If I had a nickel for every time Maya mentions what a gift Nicole gave them or Steffy saying how toxic and dangerous Quinn is, I would be a millionaire.  Did anyone expect anything different than Rick and Maya, the insufferable entitled dolts, asking Nicole to be a surrogate once again or twice again or thrice again? 

I guess it's hurting Wyatt a lot more being kicked in the groin since his balls grew back. Steffy is so full of shit because Quinn would never be out of her life even if she wasn't married to Wyatt.  

• Love 15

OMG, least aware person on the planet? Maya Avant Forrester.

Second least aware person on the planet? Eric "Rick" Forrester, Jr.

Nicole looked like someone watching her beloved pet being put to sleep, or someone who was trying not to let everyone at the table know that they have diarrhea, & it's suddenly flared back up right at that moment, or, maybe, someone who just spent 10 months of her life, carrying her own biological child for her sister, temporarily losing her boyfriend to her other sister in the process, & then giving up said-biological child, her first-born, & within a few months, her clueless sister & brother-in-law ask her to do it all over again, when her stitches probably haven't even healed from the 1st baby yet. Wow, those 2 idiots certainly cannot read a room. 

Sasha, please don't go girl (TM Joey McIntyre)! You make Thomas so much less creepy! 

I'm just going to say on the Steffy/Wyatt situation, I wish Wyatt had dumped her stankin' ass. Also, JMW, see what DB did? That's called emoting with real tears & everything. He didn't have to say much, his eyes & face showed his feelings. They should keep her with him for that reason alone, if they have to keep her at all, that is.

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Sasha, please don't go girl (TM Joey McIntyre)! You make Thomas so much less creepy! 

Yeah, I was just realizing today that I actually like Thomas  (!)  when he's with Sasha. They are so well cast together that I can't fathom that there's not more story ahead for them.

• Love 10

I haven’t yet watched this shit show yet today, but  I did read the recap and sadly was not in the least surprised that fucking Rick and Maya are asking Nicole to have yet another baby. That is such bullshit. Do those assholes think this girl is a fucking cat?  Of course given how little she felt the first time aside from the whole miracle of birth business, she might as well be since she’s shown no human emotion and acts more like a surrogate who carried someone else’s eggs.  

But after all she went through the first time with her relationship with Zende and Sasha, they want her to put her young life on hold AGAIN. Why on earth did they not harvest a few eggs to fertilize later and put in some other woman who has already had her own children and could use a few extra bucks earned carrying a Forrester heir for 9 months?  Why don’t they fucking adopt? As much as I hate this turn of events, I want to see Julius completely blow his top over this shit. Rick’s father is very ill and he’s worrying about producing a new spawn?  They are so selfish and thoughtless I could spit.

Also not surprised by Sasha’s move, although I think it’s just going to make Thomas want her more. Caroline should get the hint because it’s clear that Thomas isn’t that into her anymore, otherwise he would have invited her to live with him when her silly ass returned. I used to really like her with Ridge. Without him? Not so much. With that hideous hair? Not.

Why do we subject ourselves to this crap?

• Love 18

I'm hoping that this idiocy with Rick and Maya is just TIIC filling out the last of the required episodes the actors signed up for the 2015-16 season, because I cannot believe they would give these two another fucking baby story. The thought of Steffy spawning fills me with no joy whatsoever, but seeing as her uterus now works again and she's on her way out the door from Wyatt it makes a bit more sense for her to get pregnant now.

I'd take that over more of Princess Maya's adventures of fairy tale land where she gets everything handed to her and no one is willing to address any part of the struggles trans people--And trans women especially--face daily, even in a relatively liberal city like Los Angeles.It doesn't need to be a PSA style story, but maybe show Maya and Rick setting up a foundation supporting LGBT youth since that's how they met? Some acknowledgement that not everyone has her good fortune, because I'm as bored with Maya as I was the day before her secret was revealed. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm hoping that this idiocy with Rick and Maya is just TIIC filling out the last of the required episodes the actors signed up for the 2015-16 season, because I cannot believe they would give these two another fucking baby story.

The only way I'd buy it is if Lizzie needed a bone marrow donor and none of the current Forresters/Avants were a match. For some reason Nicole couldn't carry another baby and that leaves Sasha having to step up to the plate so to speak.  Admittedly, it'd force Julius and Maya to have to deal with and learn to accept Sasha and would be a great reason for her mother to visit. Then you could have the complication of something where Sasha needs medical attention and it may put the baby at risk. Sasha would put it off to save the baby but her mom, Thomas, and Nicole side with saving her while Maya, Rick, Julius side with her keep on keepin' on being an incubator with Vivienne caught in the middle.  Then if Sasha loses the baby Maya 'blames her' or if Sasha and baby survive would she want to keep it or give it to Rick/Maya as a sibling for Lizzie? If she keeps it then you have it being Rick's bio kid but Thomas playing daddy to it (if he and Sasha get back together) and Sasha vs Maya in a big way.

As far as Steffy being pregnant is concerned, they can't keep killing off Bill's grandkids. Douglas needs a next gen cousin to roll his eyes with.  Having Bill's first grandkid would be a big win for Wyatt who has always come in second in his competition with Liam. And if Wyatt gets back with Ivy, Steffy is gonna pitch a fit about shared custody with Ivy as her kid's stepmother.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

OMG if you want me to forget Thomas' past QUIT BRINGING IT UP !

I imagine next we'll get a story-line where Sasha puts on a chopped up blond wig, draws on some weird eyebrows and starts to use a little girl voice.

I actually like Caroline but this story sucks harder than a Dyson.

• Love 14

This reminds me of "The Giver": Nicole's assignment is Birthmother. She just has to pop out two more babies, then she can go off and be a Laborer. Seriously, that girl should have said "Are you two out of your f*cking minds!?"

Wyatt should be singing "Zippity-doo-daa, Zippity-ay! My oh my, what a wonderful day!"

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

This reminds me of "The Giver": Nicole's assignment is Birthmother. She just has to pop out two more babies, then she can go off and be a Laborer. Seriously, that girl should have said "Are you two out of your f*cking minds!?"

LOL at The Giver reference. Also like that book, everyone seems to have collective and selective amnesia, with only the audience and YouTube playing the Receiver of Memory.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm hoping that this idiocy with Rick and Maya is just TIIC filling out the last of the required episodes the actors signed up for the 2015-16 season, because I cannot believe they would give these two another fucking baby story. The thought of Steffy spawning fills me with no joy whatsoever, but seeing as her uterus now works again and she's on her way out the door from Wyatt it makes a bit more sense for her to get pregnant now.

I'd take that over more of Princess Maya's adventures of fairy tale land where she gets everything handed to her and no one is willing to address any part of the struggles trans people--And trans women especially--face daily, even in a relatively liberal city like Los Angeles.It doesn't need to be a PSA style story, but maybe show Maya and Rick setting up a foundation supporting LGBT youth since that's how they met? Some acknowledgement that not everyone has her good fortune, because I'm as bored with Maya as I was the day before her secret was revealed. 

JMW attempting to be maternal is a thing I hope I never see. She has issues enough being a manipulative bitch.

There was nothing more obscene than Rick and Maya flattering and wheedling and begging and complimenting and guilting and painting a vine-covered Happy Family picture of cavorting surrogate siblings so that Nicole hands over another year of her life as an incubator. And where will Zende go for sexxxytimes while Nicole is pregative with his uncle's child again? Sasha cut bait on Thomas, so she's free to be Zende's fuck buddy. That should no laughs ... again. Zende inexpertly mounting another disinterested female <shudder>.

1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

Wyatt should be singing "Zippity-doo-daa, Zippity-ay! My oh my, what a wonderful day!"

Wyatt doesn't know how lucky he is.

I expect Steffy is making a bee line to Liam's beach house to announce that she was forced to protect herself from Wyatt's betrayal and Quinn caring for Eric at his bedside.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But yeah. Even if "misunderstanding" night was entirely consensual, a ONS is nothing to break up over just because it produced a child. And in Beverly Hills, which is divorce central and most kids have a nanny or au pair whether their parents are together or not? Please.

That's unthinkable! Caroline cannot be alone. Who would cater to her every mewling enquiries or flirtatious batting eyelashes, without a man to fawn all over her fabulosity and commit themselves to a 7 month relationship encounter and/or marriage? 

2 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

OMG if you want me to forget Thomas' past QUIT BRINGING IT UP !

Sorry, no. Thomas' whitewashing and reformation is not complete until everyone is reciting that Misunderstanding Doug is a Misunderstood product of Misunderstanding Night where Thomas Misunderstands Caroline's immobile Misunderstanding intoxicated body as a Misunderstood come-hither for Misunderstanding sexxxytimes.

Misunderstand?

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

JMW attempting to be maternal is a thing I hope I never see. She has issues enough being a manipulative bitch.

Knowing these idiots, she and Hope will have children who will grow up and fight over Waffles III In ToD 3.0 while Brooke and Taylor egg their bratty grandchildren on from the retirement home.

But yeah, I have no desire to see Stephanie/Ridge repeated again. 

• Love 5

Is H.R. Pufnstuf too stupid to know that Quinn is in the lives of both her and her fam-uh-lee regardless of who she is married to?  What the hell is wrong with Wyatt, begging that bitch not to leave him?  What is wrong with Wyatt standing there taking it as she's braying that Quinn is "making" her do this?  What is wrong with him apologizing for saying Quinn wasn't in the room when Eric collapsed, but the esteemed fam-uh-lee was???  Why didn't Wyatt say something about how the only thing that mattered was Steffy having her way after bleating that Quinn "defied" her??? Sorry, Wyatt, your boys have gone and shrunk again.

Maya...yeah, no pressure, just think about it, but you DO know the joys of having a sibling, don't you???  Anyway, just think about it.  Nope, no pressure there, none at all!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 9

Uh, no pressure, Sis. We'll just make your life living hell otherwise.  I can just hear it. Nicole will decline and Maya will be constantly  making little snitty remarks like, "Oh, it would be so nice if Lizzy had a little brother or sister." Long sigh "Well ... at least Lizzie has some COUSINS to celebrate her birthday with." At holiday dinners: "It's so nice how you all stand by each other as brothers and sister. How I want the same for Lizzy ... someday." Then cast doe eyes at Lizzie followed by looking wistfully at Ridge-Pen and Rick.  Yeah, right.  I couldn't get any read on ZZZende's face, but I take it the answer is "no."  I hope Nicole refuses. Otherwise, her 20s and 30s will be spent as Raya's incubator. They'll probably want to sire an entire baseball team.

Yes. Why did we need another explanation of Douglas's conception night. Thomas's overly earnest declaration that he's not like that had the opposite effect and seemed very unconvincing. Why did he need to justify himself to Sasha anyway?  I was really really sad when Sasha ended their relationship. She gave up wa-a-ay too early.  By now, she's redeemed herself for trying to seduce Zende away from Nicole, so she can stop taking the high road all the time. I wouldn't mind seeing her tangle with Caroline. And, yeah, I certainly hope that Sasha doesn't decide to be Raya's surrogate. ITA why didn't the stupid fucks preserve some of Nicole's harvested eggs or hire another surrogate, or better yet -- ADOPT??!!

Oh, fuck you, Steffy. Standing in the doorway shedding those big glycerin crocodile tears. She's not one bit sad about leaving Wyatt and with the flimsiest of excuses.  She probably got on her crotch rocket ("badass" Steffy's version of a broom /eyeroll) and buzzed over to wherever Waffles lives as fast as humanly possible. (Another bust-up on PCH wouldn't be so bad ...) I can just hear her whining about how Wyatt will "always choose Quinn over her," she "just couldn't take it any longer," etc. etc.  Wyatt should be ecstatic, but he's probably going to brood and mope over his "loss."

• Love 12

Since TIIC  are cribbing from every beat of Ridge versus Nick, my hope is that once Steffy dumps Liam for betraying her because he eventually grows a brain or a spine that she runs to Wyatt and finds himself with Ivy and reads her the riot act the way Nick did after Brooke used Ridge punching Rick as an excuse to chase him again.

Wyatt is loyal to a fault, but he's not the spineless jellyfish his brother is and I have the feeling he'll recover just fine.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Is H.R. Pufnstuf too stupid to know that Quinn is in the lives of both her and her fam-uh-lee regardless of who she is married to?  What the hell is wrong with Wyatt, begging that bitch not to leave him?  What is wrong with Wyatt standing there taking it as she's braying that Quinn is "making" her do this?  What is wrong with him apologizing for saying Quinn wasn't in the room when Eric collapsed, but the esteemed fam-uh-lee was???  Why didn't Wyatt say something about how the only thing that mattered was Steffy having her way after bleating that Quinn "defied" her??? Sorry, Wyatt, your boys have gone and shrunk again.

Maya...yeah, no pressure, just think about it, but you DO know the joys of having a sibling, don't you???  Anyway, just think about it.  Nope, no pressure there, none at all!

Oh FFS! They want ANOTHER baby? We scarcely saw this one. Ask for her eggs and be done with it. Fuck's sakes. We get it, you're bored Raya, have more sex then (please) just stop pressuring your damn sister! Heathens!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

LOL at The Giver reference. Also like that book, everyone seems to have collective and selective amnesia, with only the audience and YouTube playing the Receiver of Memory.

I have a long list of people who need to be Released to Elsewhere, starting with Pig Pen and Puffy!

• Love 4

Omigod, everything on this show today is just wrong, wrong and strong. Steffy is wrong about basically everything, Quinn is far too busy worrying about Eric to fuck up Forrester because unlike his ingrate of a grandchild she actually fucking loves him. Raya is wrong for treating Nicole like a damn PEZ dispenser. That girl is 19 years old and as far as we know she hasn't even gotten around to having sex yet, fuck is wrong with them? Sasha is wrong to break up with Thomas, you can see it on his face that he doesn't want to be with Caroline, how have you managed to be a hotbody like Sasha and still not be able to tell when a guy is into you. Caroline is wrong to try to jump straight into something after two straight divorces, ever heard of taking a Netflix vacation, go to a library and find yourself for god's sake. Everybody's acting crazy and it's because Bell is on something. Bell is on something and whatever he is smoking is a goddamn mess, somebody fix it. Fix it Jesus fix it. Ugh! Awful.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 16