Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

You didn't miss anything. It's typical B&B nonsense that came out of nowhere, like when Taylor and Thorne got together for the purpose of Aly having angst over Taylor's role in Darla's death. No doubt we'll find out Quinnsane is only in it to fuck with Steffy.

Personally, Thomas would've been a far more suitable and ironic target.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

Bill's hair looked so fucking stupid. I guess he's trying to be Dylan McKay or something.

Are they trying to give Puffy an exercise bulimia storyline now or what? 

Wyatt be less theatrical damnit. The ultra exaggerated corny infections and stagey movement was getting on my nerves. 

Katie and Liam's chemistry was sizzling today. I really enjoyed their interaction today and like them together. 

Who the fudge goes to the gym shirtless, with locks of hair falling in their eyes, in snug capris

• Love 4

I think they were just giving Steffy a change of scenery in which to exorcise her anger over Quinn's interference. When she finds out that the witch is schtooping her granddad that will be the last straw for her and Wyatt and I can't wait. Totally agree that Wyatt is way too theatrical. He also needs to get a clue: your wife is pining for another man, dude.

I didn't like the way Liam went busting into Bill's office, but I'm glad they're caught. How stupid is it to have your boom-boom room connected to your office when anyone can find you?

Why are Maya et al on so infrequently now? Where's Deacon? Does the actor get other jobs? I hope so!

• Love 2

Does Steffy have to tell us everyday that she hates Quinn?  Does Katie have to confront Brooke every time she sees her?  Does Liam have to tell us everyday that he still loves Steffy?  Does Steffy have to pine over Liam everyday?  Does Bill have to be the consummate ass hole?  It's getting to the point where I need a change of pace and get back to Rick's whining, Maya's greatest gift, and the Sasha, Nicole, Zende snooze fest. 

• Love 8

Okay, no one on this show should be the first to cast stones, but I was digging Liam's tantrum at Bill today. And loved that when Bill (correctly but still snidely) tried to flip the script on Liam to say this wasn't about Katie, it's about Steffy, Liam said 'Hell yeah it's about Steffy!' and left Bill grimacing after him as he left because whatever Liam's shady motivation to call Bill out, he made some damn good points. DD did some good work because even as Bill blustered, he showed Liam's disappointed barbs hitting home to the point of Bill tearing up a few times.

Will never get Katie being so nice to Steffy as to take orders from the woman to get more ice for the cooler at the beach party. Really, show?

You know what? I'm down with Quinn/Eric if it becomes more than about Steffy and actually involves Forrester as a whole with Eric marrying her, then having a stroke so that Quinn actually has some control over Forrester and Rick and Ridge actually unite with Steffy to root Quinn out until - OMG!- she's pregnant and now has a legit Forrester heir! 

• Love 13

The minute Bill said that he was still committed to his marriage was when I basically wanted Liam to drag him for the rest of the week.  Today was actually a good start, even considering that Bill wasn't remotely wrong in his statement that Liam's outrage wasn't so much about Katie as it was about Steffy.  The problem: this still brings us around Turn 4 and back where we started two months ago with Liam openly or about to be openly pursuing Steffy again while she's married to Chickenhead.  That still doesn't sit well with me, as B&B-typical as it is.  Since Quinn's otherwise occupied...let him have Katie for a minute, after the nigh-inevitable explosive divorce.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm down with Quinn/Eric if it becomes more than about Steffy and actually involves Forrester as a whole with Eric marrying her, then having a stroke so that Quinn actually has some control over Forrester and Rick and Ridge actually unite with Steffy to root Quinn out until - OMG!- she's pregnant and now has a legit Forrester heir!

Gandalf's too old to be cranking out new babies, but that aside...if his FWB thing turns into an actual relationship, let alone a marriage...they still need to explain it away, but I might not be averse to this particular bit of fuckery.  And it's been a few years since FC was under any sort of major perceived threat, come to think of it...

• Love 1

SC was pretty good today. Spit & all. It was a lot of built up anger & tension and he let all out. DD was good too when not even speaking. As Bill, he knew he was a hypocrite & couldn't lie to Liam anymore. I'm not sure that Liam will ever tell Katie (he knows it would break her heart) but I'm pretty sure he will go all out for Steffy. All in all, not a bad episode but I did miss the good ole days of the Forrester's 4th of July at the mansion. Remember when they would have the best red, white & blue clothes on?! LOL!!!  

• Love 6
(edited)

Chickenhead told Puffy he saw his mom at her apartment which I thought was a hotel room. So she has 3 residences (house, Topanga Canyon, apartment) and no job? WTF? I want some of whatever the writers are smoking.

Edited by tricknasty
Topango is not Topanga
  • Love 6

Eric and Quinn's love nest didn't look like that seedy hotel room she and Deacon were in. When did she move?

Eric isn't too old to be shooting live ammo. Look up Tony Randall and Strom Thurmond, aka Sperm Thurmond.

• Love 5

.......okay, damn, Strom.

But yeah, somebody having a kid at 68 definitely should put Gandalf back on the playing field.  (And I'm belatedly reminded of Victor Newman over on Y&R, who knocked up a young tenderoni ten years ago.)  OTOH, the drama with him would almost entirely be in the pregnancy and not the child since he has five kids kicking around already.  But since he's still kicking it in the Forrester guest house--that's where he's been since Friday's episode--it's a matter of time before somebody stumbles across his down-lowness.  Possibly his roomie Zende.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Okay, no one on this show should be the first to cast stones, but I was digging Liam's tantrum at Bill today. And loved that when Bill (correctly but still snidely) tried to flip the script on Liam to say this wasn't about Katie, it's about Steffy, Liam said 'Hell yeah it's about Steffy!' and left Bill grimacing after him as he left because whatever Liam's shady motivation to call Bill out, he made some damn good points. DD did some good work because even as Bill blustered, he showed Liam's disappointed barbs hitting home to the point of Bill tearing up a few times.

Will never get Katie being so nice to Steffy as to take orders from the woman to get more ice for the cooler at the beach party. Really, show?

You know what? I'm down with Quinn/Eric if it becomes more than about Steffy and actually involves Forrester as a whole with Eric marrying her, then having a stroke so that Quinn actually has some control over Forrester and Rick and Ridge actually unite with Steffy to root Quinn out until - OMG!- she's pregnant and now has a legit Forrester heir!

This is the second time I've said this, TobinAlbers, but you seriously need to be writing our show! GoFundMe account for your travel expenses to BelLA? I'm in for $50.

Bill C, don't forget the best part of the Victor Newman knocking up a much, much, much younger woman about 10 years ago...this was post-vasectomy! Only people that are of the magnitude of TGVN can get a vasectomy, be 205 years old, and still get someone pregnant. Having said how unbelievable that is, I still 100% think that Douglas will turn out to be Ridge's, and I will have no trouble believing that.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Bill C, don't forget the best part of the Victor Newman knocking up a much, much, much younger woman about 10 years ago...this was post-vasectomy!

Not only did he knock up Sabrina, he then knocked up Ashley who was on the wrong side of 45/50 and post chemo for breast cancer. And yet the odds were in their favor to conceive.

Eric's also due to have a non-Stephanie/non-Brooke kid. It'd be ironic since all his affairs while with Stephanie never produced any accidental heirs and it's only as he's winding down that Eric leaves Rick and Ridge having to deal with another heir to the Forrester throne that has Quinn 'Cersai Lannister' Fuller for a mother. She's totally the type that if her kid couldn't get Forrester, she'd burn the place to the ground to keep Rick and Ridge away from it just for spite.

• Love 3

^OMG, TobinAlbers, I completely forgot about Ashley's pregnancy, which resulted in the heinous "Adam burns the baby in the fireplace", which the original Adam just could not come back from. I clearly remember a scene where Abby said something about how that baby was going to be "more photographed than Shiloh & Suri", which I agreed with, because the father of the child was roughly 253 years old and had gotten a vasectomy, plus, the mother wasn't a spring chicken herself (I'm using my life as a guide, because I'm 39 & just had my 2nd & last child, but Ashley was an adult, aborting TGVN's baby, when I was watching as a child in the '80s), and as you stated, a breast-cancer survivor who'd undergone chemo. That child would have literally been a miracle and legit newsworthy.

Onto this show, I wish they'd revealed Quinn & Eric much earlier, because I'd be down for a WTD storyline involving Eric/Quinn/Liam. It couldn't be any worse than some of the stuff they've aired, and JM/RS/SC can actually act. However, I'd much rather have a storyline headlined by Papa Avant that didn't revolve around any of his offspring, because I'm mesmerized by him when he's onscreen. He's just a fabulous actor, and a great find and addition to our show.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

This is the second time I've said this, TobinAlbers, but you seriously need to be writing our show! GoFundMe account for your travel expenses to BelLA? I'm in for $50.

Bill C, don't forget the best part of the Victor Newman knocking up a much, much, much younger woman about 10 years ago...this was post-vasectomy! Only people that are of the magnitude of TGVN can get a vasectomy, be 205 years old, and still get someone pregnant. Having said how unbelievable that is, I still 100% think that Douglas will turn out to be Ridge's, and I will have no trouble believing that.

Re: Victor Newman, he not knocked up his 20 something wife, but later on banged Ashley and got HER pregnant less than a year later! And that was even more crazy than the incubus implanting that was Sabrina's would-be spawn because Ashley had a whole host of medical issue that should not have made that pregnancy possible. Namely breast cancer IIRC.

Still, Ridge is right about the same age Eric was when he sired Rick and Bridget, so it's not entirely out the question that he could be the father. And even this greasy oiled sausage Verdon of Ridge is still more attractive than the vampire/zombie hybrid that goes by Victor Newman, IMO!

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Not only did he knock up Sabrina, he then knocked up Ashley who was on the wrong side of 45/50 and post chemo for breast cancer. And yet the odds were in their favor to conceive.

Eric's also due to have a non-Stephanie/non-Brooke kid. It'd be ironic since all his affairs while with Stephanie never produced any accidental heirs and it's only as he's winding down that Eric leaves Rick and Ridge having to deal with another heir to the Forrester throne that has Quinn 'Cersai Lannister' Fuller for a mother. She's totally the type that if her kid couldn't get Forrester, she'd burn the place to the ground to keep Rick and Ridge away from it just for spite.

Given how those two act like spoiled manchildren, I'd completely support this idea.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

As for Eric having another child from his many affairs, I have no doubt there will be one if and when John McCook leaves the show for lulz and drama...and he'll probably end up with Brooke, because of course. :p

• Love 2

So she has 3 residences (house, Topanga Canyon, apartment) and no job? WTF?

Meanwhile, Rick and Ridge have to fight over who gets to live for free in their daddy's house. Because they're poor.

• Love 10
(edited)

Liam, are you deff when you are speaking?  Can you knot hear your words in your head?  Please tell me the difference in what your doing to Steffy as what Bill is doing to Katie. IMO, they are both felling guilty, they are both apologizing for their actions, they are both questioning their sanity, and their judgement .  It's not comparing apples to oranges but it's comparing Granny Smiths to Golden Delicious.  

Brooke, why is your secret more important to keep than Ridge's secret?  They both could have a dire result if they for out. Shame on you Brooke for passing judgment but not taking your own advice. 

Is Ridge not being there the prelude to Caroline and Thomas or just another day off for TK?  

I must say that Steffy looked pretty good today in those pictures.  I liked the one where she was wearing the hat and sunglasses the best.  I also have to say that Katie has the best body on B&B.  If I was married to Katie, I definitely would not want to hook up with squinty old Brooke. The only reason I would kick Katie out of bed would be to make love on the floor. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 8

OK, do the writers even know where they're going with anything at this point?  It feels like they're still trying to figure it all out.  I'm holding out a tiny bit of hope that we're actually going to get Liam/Katie.  Since they've effectively ruined the potential of Liam/Quinn with Amnesia Cabin, I'll happily settle for Liam/Katie.  HT and RS are, by far, the women SC has had the most chemistry opposite.  

I am definitely not here for Thomas/Caroline.  No, no, no, no, no.  

Steffy is at her most likable with Wyatt (not that the bar for her is set super high), but I still couldn't stop a moment of "remember when you were trying to break that marriage up so you could have Bill?" in her direction when she was getting all sappy over Bill and Katie's declarations of love to each other.  

• Love 7
(edited)

When did Liam become the morality police?  And does he really think Katie suspecting Bill & Brooke is driving her insane, but all will be right with her mental health and she'll believe Brooke when she says something did happen but it's over?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

When did Liam become the morality police?

When he was looking for an excuse to go after Steffy and Bill handed him on on a silver platter.

He's about about Brill for the wrong reasons.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

When did Liam become the morality police?  And does he really think Katie suspecting Bill & Brooke is driving her insane, but all will be right with her mental health and she'll believe Brooke when she says something did happen but it's over?

Liam was always allowed to the morality police. It didn't mattered if he was the one who was in the wrong, made things worse, or caused the dilemma in the first place.

• Love 5

While part of me liked Liam ripping Bill a new one because everything about Bill (his rooster hair that would give Chickenhead and Nashville's Gunnar a run for it's money, included) is ridiculous these days, Liam has about as much leg to stand on as a two-legged table.

He's not on his high horse because Daddy $Bill is hurting Katie (not to say Liam doesn't care about Katie - he does and I have to wonder why TPTB don't go there already) but because he wants to use what his father is doing to gain leverage in his own battle to break up his brother's marriage to Steffy.

If Liam was so good and so virtuous and so respectful of marriage, then it shouldn't matter what Bill is doing or his pronouncement that Liam needs to respect the Wyffy marriage. Liam should respect their marriage regardless because it's the RIGHT thing to do, not because Daddy told him to behave. The fact that now that he knows Bill is the biggest hypocrite since the original Waffle King (which, duh!) all bets are off? Shows Liam isn't one bit better than his own father when it comes to going after the woman he loves.

• Love 13
On 7/4/2016 at 9:21 PM, Petunia13 said:

The Abbott family on Y&R had nice Fourth of July bbq/pool parties too. 

14 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

And GL's Bauer family barbecues (sniff).

And the Snyders had great parties at the farm/pond on As the World Turns :'(

• Love 3

Liam is a "good guy" he's the young hero. But even good guys can do bad things in the name of love and get away with it, on soaps, anyway. Bill is not, he wants to stay married to Katie, for the moment while fucking Brooke. Not really the same thing IMO. Liam wants to marry Steffy. At least till he remembers her in bed with his brother being the reason he dumped her. 

• Love 4

Did Wyatt & Steffy just learn about social media? They are acting like following a "trend setter" like Steffy is a new thing. Such a dumb storyline and even dumber with chicken head acting like he is some genious. That said, I thought Steffy, Katie & Caroline were looking awesome in their itsy bitsy bikini. LOL!!!

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

Liam is a "good guy" he's the young hero. But even good guys can do bad things in the name of love and get away with it, on soaps, anyway. Bill is not, he wants to stay married to Katie, for the moment while fucking Brooke. Not really the same thing IMO. Liam wants to marry Steffy. At least till he remembers her in bed with his brother being the reason he dumped her. 

I don't think Bill really wants to stay married to Katie. If Brooke were open to it, he'd divorce her in a heartbeat (or at least he would have until she had one of her moments and threatened to take Will and SP away from him). He's staying with her at Brooke's behest but it's not what he really wants. Not that this makes Bill any better than fungus.

Liam is not a good guy - he cheated on Hope with Steffy and vice versa more times than you can shake a stick at. Now that he has an excuse, he is going to pull every trick in the book to break them up, including, I suspect, enticing her to cheat before the divorce (if it happens) is in full force and effect. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

If Liam was so good and so virtuous and so respectful of marriage, then it shouldn't matter what Bill is doing or his pronouncement that Liam needs to respect the Wyffy marriage. Liam should respect their marriage regardless because it's the RIGHT thing to do, not because Daddy told him to behave. The fact that now that he knows Bill is the biggest hypocrite since the original Waffle King (which, duh!) all bets are off? Shows Liam isn't one bit better than his own father when it comes to going after the woman he loves.

Liam's made no bones about his position and bold faced said he wants Steffy back, is going to try to do everything he can to convince her that he's the one she should be with and too bad so sad, Wyatt, you stole my girl, I'mma steal her back. Is it what a flawed waffle good guy does? Sure, if the good guy is fed up with his step-brother repeatedly disrespecting and undermining his relationships (granted, with Liam's help), is recovering from step-brother's crazy mother holding him hostage and messing with his head who he still defends, and now is second fiddle at his job because - again crazy momma Quinn manipulated the situation. As long as Liam isn't drugging, raping, cuddling in Wyatt and Steffy's bed with Steffy to 'comfort her', actively working events to undermine Wyatt's job and sabotaging his efforts, pushing Wyatt into rivers, or locking him up in cabins and trying to brainwash him into thinking his name is Cain or Abel, he hasn't come close to Bill's level of douchery (even if Liam isn't the best boyfriend or husband) and I say game on, Wyatt.

The whole idea of Liam backing off because Daddy War$Bill was setting a 'good' example because they wanted Liam to be righteously angry when he found out about what was going down. And set him up as Katie's champion. Interestingly Liam wasn't at the Wyffy BBQ to snidely stick it to Bill and Wyatt while trying to charm Steffy -which he totally could've done and pretty much dare Bill to say boo to him. Instead Liam was thousand yard staring off into the distance torn up for Katie about Brooke/Bill. His actions confronting Brooke wouldn't really benefit him as far as getting Steffy back. It actually would only antagonize Bill. So either they're having Liam actually do some nice protective step-sonning over Katie or they're laying the groundwork for him to start looking at Katie in a different way. My guess was that once they saw the backlash of Adam/Eve, Quiam was jettisonned. But now we've gotten used to Liam sexing with an older woman it's gonna be Katie. It'll be pretty much the final thing to alienate Liam from Bill now that he's all in with Wyatt.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Did Wyatt & Steffy just learn about social media? They are acting like following a "trend setter" like Steffy is a new thing. Such a dumb storyline and even dumber with chicken head acting like he is some genious. 

And even this is a retread of the HFTF shit where Hope's every movement was in the news and she got attacked by some rabid mom for daring to have sex. This plot is totally rediculous.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam's made no bones about his position and bold faced said he wants Steffy back, is going to try to do everything he can to convince her that he's the one she should be with and too bad so sad, Wyatt, you stole my girl, I'mma steal her back. Is it what a flawed waffle good guy does? Sure, if the good guy is fed up with his step-brother repeatedly disrespecting and undermining his relationships (granted, with Liam's help), is recovering from step-brother's crazy mother holding him hostage and messing with his head who he still defends, and now is second fiddle at his job because - again crazy momma Quinn manipulated the situation. As long as Liam isn't drugging, raping, cuddling in Wyatt and Steffy's bed with Steffy to 'comfort her', actively working events to undermine Wyatt's job and sabotaging his efforts, pushing Wyatt into rivers, or locking him up in cabins and trying to brainwash him into thinking his name is Cain or Abel, he hasn't come close to Bill's level of douchery (even if Liam isn't the best boyfriend or husband) and I say game on, Wyatt.

The whole idea of Liam backing off because Daddy War$Bill was setting a 'good' example because they wanted Liam to be righteously angry when he found out about what was going down. And set him up as Katie's champion. Interestingly Liam wasn't at the Wyffy BBQ to snidely stick it to Bill and Wyatt while trying to charm Steffy -which he totally could've done and pretty much dare Bill to say boo to him. Instead Liam was thousand yard staring off into the distance torn up for Katie about Brooke/Bill. His actions confronting Brooke wouldn't really benefit him as far as getting Steffy back. It actually would only antagonize Bill. So either they're having Liam actually do some nice protective step-sonning over Katie or they're laying the groundwork for him to start looking at Katie in a different way. My guess was that once they saw the backlash of Adam/Eve, Quiam was jettisonned. But now we've gotten used to Liam sexing with an older woman it's gonna be Katie. It'll be pretty much the final thing to alienate Liam from Bill now that he's all in with Wyatt.

Yanno, given that explaination,  the setup for Katie/Liam makes a bit more sense. As Quinn has pointed out, Liam always has to play the hero. He did it for Hope after that fiasco with Oliver; he did it with Steffy after the bathtub thing where she imprinted on him, and then after finding out she was pregnant right before marrying Hope; and of course with Ivy for the Seine and their brief green card marriage. Falling for a helpless Katie is right up Liam's aisle, at least till Steffy become available again.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

The conversation Liam really wants to have with Brooke right now:  "OK, so, exactly what steps did you take to gain the interest of your sibling's spouse?"  

Awesome!!!

• Love 3

Wyatt did not steal Steffy. You can't steal what willingly runs to you for comfort the second they assume the love of their life has broken things off. 

You can throw away the entire shooting match with Quinn, which certainly tipped the scales in Wyatt's favor, but never, ever, ever forget that the second Liam took off to play Captain-Save-a-Ho by hopping a plane and accompanying grown-ass-woman Ivy to Aussieland (really, who DOES that?), a barely-clad Steffy was inviting Wyatt to hop into her bed with sheets that were likely still warm from Liam's body the night before. Quinn had NOTHING to do with that and that's where it all started. And no, Ivy is certainly not a ho, but you get the idea.

That showed me that when push came to shove, if Liam didn't do exactly what Steffy wanted and there was another warm male body who would? She'd cozy up to someone else just as she did with Wyatt. Because she just couldn't bear to be alone for a single night. 

Steffy chose Wyatt that night and much of what happened next flowed from that night. A night that apparently Liam still doesn't remember, damn it, or maybe he does (he remembers everything with Quinn and that was after head injury number two). It would be convenient for him to blame it all on Quinn when it was Steffy's own inability to have some faith and trust in the man she supposedly wanted to spend the rest of her life with that caused the ripple effect. 

And Wyatt had nothing to do with Quinn's actions and is not to blame for that. Did he reap the benefits? Sure, no one is debating that, but the seeds were already planted. 

And Quinn or no Quinn, you will never convince me that Steffy and Liam would be married by now. Look at how many times their so-called great love was impacted by Liam's inability to choose between Steffy and Hope and later, Ivy and Steffy. While I don't agree with Steffy hopping into bed with Wyatt the second Liam's back was turned, for comfort only notwithstanding, I can understand it a little bit - Liam was, is, and always will be a waffler and she knows that, unlike Wyatt, the anti-hero, who at least she knows where she stands because once he falls for a woman, he sees no other.

I'd take Chicken over Waffles any day, even if he is thirsty and his mama is bat-shit crazy. 

• Love 9

I thought today was a good episode that actually moved.

Low: Bill talking about the integrity, blah blah blah (I zoned for a minute), of Spencer men/marriage/whatever Katie wanted to hear, while looking directly at Katie, & standing right beside his now-daughter-in-law, Steffy, whom he cheated on Katie with.

High: HT really is a good actor when she brings it, and she brought it in that last scene with Liam/SC. Actually, she was so good it was a bit uncomfortable to watch, like I was legit watching a real person have a breakdown, so that was sort of a "low", too.

• Love 11

I don't know why but the presence of Thomas at the party is what bugs me the most. About 3 weeks ago he hated everything Spencer, now he's hanging out like best friends. Oh and why isn't superdad with his child instead of sniffing around his STEPMOTHER.

$Bill can't keep track of his wife at a 6 person party.

In fairness to lil' waffle he wasn't going to fly to Australia, he just got caught in Ivy's cone of clumsiness.  ;)

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

In fairness to lil' waffle he wasn't going to fly to Australia, he just got caught in Ivy's cone of clumsiness.  ;)

It's the principle of him even being there at all. Ivy is a Forrester; she could've gotten a driver to take her to the airport. There was no need for Liam to go, and how he managed to board a flight with no ticket in hand in the post September 11th era is beyond me.

That Steffy didn't question him flying away with Ivy and assumed he was going back to her says more about Waffles than Puffy, just like the pic of him with Steffy that Hope assumed he banged her before the wedding. In both cases, they were much better apart than together.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, ByTor said:

When did Liam become the morality police? 

After having to listen to $Bill's Spencer Rules: Marriage, Fidelity and Respect on repeat, Liam should be able to recite it verbatim. That Liam's bent out of shape that the Spencer Rules should translate to Do as I say, not as I do, so spaketh $Bill ... Liam's been around long enough to know $Bill's appetites are first to be served before he acknowledges common social conventions.

Of course, this inconvenient piece of information works to Liam's advantage in pursuit of winning Steffy back, and cuts $Bill off at his feet of clay, his son and company.

And does he really think Katie suspecting Bill & Brooke is driving her insane, but all will be right with her mental health and she'll believe Brooke when she says something did happen but it's over?

Liam is an armchair shrink, so I doubt that he thinks Katie will be magically fixed by the confirmation that $Bill and Brooke are having an affair and constantly lying to her about it. Liam's premise is that because Katie senses something is going on between them and they both have been openly lying to her, it is causing Katie to think she is losing her mind with her suspicions in the face of desperately believing their denials. The truth will confirm her suspicions about the affair and she wasn't imagining its undermining presence in her marriage ... It also confirms Katie's original belief that Brooke and $Bill are faithless, lying libertines that protect only the lies that are important to them: Brooke imagines herself a trustworthy, non-predatory, loving sister, and $Bill revels having his gonads exercised, ego stroked and maintaining a stranglehold on his son's and company.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

I don't know why but the presence of Thomas at the party is what bugs me the most. About 3 weeks ago he hated everything Spencer, now he's hanging out like best friends. Oh and why isn't superdad with his child instead of sniffing around his STEPMOTHER.

I assume since Liam wasn't in attendance, TIIC are using Thomas as a filler member of the summer Soap Staple: Teen Scene Beach Blanket Bingo -- Spray tans, full makeup, bikinis and board shorts required..

Thomas' desperation to take advantage of every situation where he can manipulate Caroline to his way of thinking, without Ridge's input, is very annoying. He behaves as if their marriage is inconsequential, since his unconfirmed paternity has been assumed, and he is the big winner of Caroline's affections, or soon will be.

Thomas is repulsive.

• Love 8

I, as a viewer, feel as tormented as Katie, by having to watch this dreck drag on and on and on. I was secretly hoping that Katie was just going to start walking into the ocean and not come back. However, that final scene with Liam and her really got me. I now completely get it. I have to agree with Liam in that Katie needs to know the truth. However, I'm questioning why it has to be Brooke to do the dirty work and not Bill. You know, that guy she's married to. After all, he's the one who's not taking Brooke's "no" for an answer.

I'd be totally behind Latem. I like SC and HT together and it would seem totally organic for those two to pair up. It would nicely fulfill Liam's ongoing pursuit of rescuing damsels in distress and not only would $Bill's head explode. There would be the added bonus of Steffy receiving some delicious long-deserved comeuppance for her pursuit of Bill some years back. Katie may pretend to make nice with Steffy when the cameras are rolling, but I'm sure she hasn't forgotten (or forgiven.)

I assume that Thomas was there because he's Steffy's brother. Personally, I'm glad that Ridge stayed home with the baby because I certainly didn't want to see TK in beach party attire. But yeah? Inappropriate time to bring up planning the big reveal of Douglas' paternity. OTOH, that would have certainly livened up that party.

Maybe I misheard, but wasn't this party sort of like a second/belated wedding reception for Steffy and Wyatt? I thought I heard one of them say it. I recall that they dd something very briefly at the house after the wedding on the beach. In any case, regardless of the occasion, it's rude to monopolize the party guests' attention by filibustering one's hypocritical rhetoric about "marriage and family," the Spencer name, yadda yadda yadda.

• Love 10

Heather Tom's last scene with Liam really almost tore me apart.  Heather is such a great actress.  Unfortunately, she plays the role of Katie.  In that case, I snickered as she was contemplating suicide and insanity.  I will never, ever forgive Katie for what she did to my beautiful Bridget.  Karma, Katie, comes to bite you in the behind.

• Love 8

Off topic but not......whatever happened to Ivy? Was the actress let go? written out? Off contract? I literally forgot about her until until today. I guess I didn't miss her too much. LOL!!!

• Love 4