Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Deacon, you poor idiot. 

"Listen with an open mind."  Um, Deacon? Bitch shot him and his wife and left them for dead. You remember, you're the one who found them in that alley she left them to die in. Bitch didn't even bother to phone in an anonymous 911 tip to try to save her own son's life. She just went right to feeling bad for herself. She is the absolute last human being on this planet that Finn needs to have an open mind towards. 

"I believe in second chances. Hope has given me one."  Yes, you're right, she has. And you're fucking it up ten different ways to Sunday. 

I know you're all "in wuv" with the psycho killer, Deacon, but you have to accept that the people she's shot, and the people who love the people she's shot are not going to just roll over and say "OK, you love her? That's good enough for me. Come give us a hug, psycho!" 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5

Good for Finn. 

Deacon, you just don't get it. Believing in second chances and redemption is great, but buddy, Sheila has already had her second, third, and 998,874,887th chance. And trying to compare your turn around to Sheila's is like comparing apples to oranges. You were a bad boy, but you weren't a psychotic kidnapping killer. You think you know Sheila, but you don't; no one does. Everything will go along fine until someone gets in her way. The minute someone tries to stop her from doing what she wants, or what she feels entitled to, is the minute she will start talking to herself about having to "do something" and having to "stop them." Generally, that includes balconies, bees, mercury, knives and guns.

You better pray that someone isn't Hope. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I mean, even if I felt an ounce of sympathy for Flo's life being inconvenienced for five minutes (versus the entire YEAR Hope and Liam lost with their child), any karma due to her has been paid with interest being stuck between the shitty ass Newman brothers.

Next to maaaaybe Thomas, no character has ever been propped as hard as Flo Fulton.

Oh, I don't like Flo either but since she's not on my tv screen, I don't have to look at her or listen to her.  I just don't want to see or hear from Sally either.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This is the thing that Deacon is just not getting. Yes, he knows that Hope is potentially going to be mad at him and maybe cut him out for some length of time. But, he's only given thought to what Hope's reaction might be. He's not giving a single second of thought to Sheila's reaction to Hope's reaction. 

The best case scenario is that she's "only" mad at Hope for hurting Deacon. And that can potentially be scary enough. But, the other possibilities are worse. What if she decides that Hope and her kids are just supposed to be a part of her and Deacon's big happy family, along with Finn and Hayes?  And if Hope won't go along with that, we know that Sheila doesn't take rejection well.  

Worst case scenario, though, with Hope and Finn likely bonding over the marriage from hell, Hope will not only be likely cutting/limiting contact with Deacon, but she and Finn will be supporting each other in dealing with this, including Hope supporting Finn in keeping Sheila out of his life. Steffy has a scar from a bullet that she can show Deacon to remind him how Sheila handles people who encourage Finn to keep his distance from her. And if Sheila sees Hope as discouraging Finn AND Deacon from being with her... 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 8
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Li is such a crap actress that I usually cringe whenever I see her on screen, but I don't think I've ever been so happy to see her! FINALLY this "Luna Secret" will be exposed. This was truly painful.

Hope needs to lay off the lower-lid eyeliner, too, while I'm being picky.

• Like 8

Yeah. I agree. The heavy black eyeliner on Hope looks very harsh. I guess I appreciate her new "edge," but a softer winged eyeliner would be much more flattering. Otherwise, she'll be slowly creeping into Steffy's "Valley of the Dolls Starring Priscilla Presley" look. AN doesn't need heavy makeup. That. Perfect. Skin!

• Like 7
  • Applause 5

In the RW, Carter, as COO, is not responsible for the companies finances it’s the CFO and the accounting department that has the fiscal responsibilities. 

If Luna’s mother is as controlling as Li, then Luna  is not going to achieve her dreams. 

Don’t be a hypocrite Hope. What has Shiela done directly to you?  You object to your father and Shiela but you are ok with you and Lurch. Lurch has caused you personal damage by withholding information that Beth being alive. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Totally agree about the harsh eyeliner on Hope. She’s too delicate and pretty to wear that dark makeup. Also agree about Li. I have never thought she was a good actress but now we may get to the answer about who this mysterious girl is. I’m already tired of her and RJ with the tight sleeves. 

• Like 7
57 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Don’t be a hypocrite Hope. What has Shiela done directly to you?  You object to your father and Shiela but you are ok with you and Lurch. Lurch has caused you personal damage by withholding information that Beth being alive. 

While true, I gotta go with these two:

6 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

This is the thing that Deacon is just not getting. Yes, he knows that Hope is potentially going to be mad at him and maybe cut him out for some length of time. But, he's only given thought to what Hope's reaction might be. He's not giving a single second of thought to Sheila's reaction to Hope's reaction

12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

The minute someone tries to stop her from doing what she wants, or what she feels entitled to, is the minute she will start talking to herself about having to "do something" and having to "stop them." Generally, that includes balconies, bees, mercury, knives and guns.

And sure, she shouldn't want anything to do with Thomas either, but even his half-assed attempts at "change" that TIIC waiver back and forth on is still more self growth than Sheila has managed in three damn decades. As far as Hope knows,he's not a murderer and until another EP not related to Bell takes over, we'll never revisit the Emma killing so Hope is making the most informed decisions that she can with what she's working on.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

The more people have to force how talented RJ is with his lack of any design knowledge at all eye rolling. 

Deacon thinks Hope's big heart will just take take to come around?  Sheila is a sociopath killer. Tried to kill how many people including her mother. She's done nothing to change, at least Thomas had his insta therapy off screen.  Sheila has done nothing. 

Hope looked horrified. She needs to not let him near the kids. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I am rethinking this whole Luna thing. Maybe it isn't about her at all but her mother. Luna stated that she had a mother and grandfather that were "free spirits", but her aunt was not, so maybe this is about Li being one way and her sibling and dad being another? I just don't see what a girl Luna's age could have done to warrant all this drama. 

I am tired of everyone squawking about how much Eric's line is costing. Shut the fuck up; it is Eric's company. 

Agreed about Hope's harsh eyeliner, it is too dark against her pale skin and makes her look rather vampireish. AN, much like her on screen mom, is a natural beauty. KKL always had that fresh faced look and the inner glow that comes from a life dedicated to health and fitness. Young Brooke often went with minimal or no makeup and still looked good. Hope looks much better with softer, better blended makeup. 

• Like 10
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

The more people have to force how talented RJ is with his lack of any design knowledge at all eye rolling. 

Truly it is. I thought Bridget's Madame X phase was cringeworthy but I'll at least give the writers credit for having her take some steps in earning that by submitting her designs anonymously to Jackie M without coasting on her name.

RJ barely even seems interested in designing and everyone is trying to shove a pen in his hand.

5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

am tired of everyone squawking about how much Eric's line is costing. Shut the fuck up; it is Eric's company. 

Indeed. This is a company that consistently wastes time and money on their own petty squabbles.

Remember when Ridge was so livid about Amber having a line at FC that he called all the boutiques to embargo them like FC was Cuba and the line had to be sold on QVC?

Or the time Stephanie fired everyone to hire Taylor and Thorne, either of whom had any ability to design, to restore "dignity" to FC?

Or that time where, after they stupidly waited till the last possible moment to have a courier run a payment by hand, allowing Bill to buy up the company, they decided the best course of action to get the company back was to purposely tank their next line so he'd have to sell FC back?

Ain't none of them would've been shit if Eric hadn't impregnated got married to the right rich woman that funded his vision, so they can all go hang.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Li was talking so fierce and fast to Luna, I couldn't quite understand what she was saying about her sister and her relationship with "Those Forresters."  I understood that Li didn't get along with her sister, but what did the sister do?  

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Li was talking so fierce and fast to Luna, I couldn't quite understand what she was saying about her sister and her relationship with "Those Forresters."  I understood that Li didn't get along with her sister, but what did the sister do?  

Li got Luna's mother a job at the gift shop at her hospital where she worked, and then Luna's mom decided to have an affair with a married doctor and "ruined his life" or something (like she tripped him while he was naked and made him fall on her when she was also naked and OF COURSE none of it was his actual fault 🙄). Li said that the whole scandal nearly took her down with her sister.

Li is gross. I can't imagine talking to any of my nieces like that. I don't care how much she hates her sister but to treat a family like that is disgusting. The venom is uncalled for. 🖕🏻

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Ok, thanks.  I agree, the venom was uncalled for because Luna had nothing to do with whatever her mother did.  I used to like Li, but I sure didn't like her today.

So, was the doctor or someone in his family a Forrester?  That's the part I still don't understand.  

• Like 4

Hope Hope Hope you ARE a hypocrite. Lurch can change and your father can change but you can’t give Shiela the benefit of the doubt. Disclaimer:  No way I’m defending Shiela. She’s just a means to call out Hope on being a hypocrite.  

What is the big deal about Luna working at FC?  Is it because Li feels somehow Luna’s mom is going to do something nefarious at FC?  Speaking of hypocrisy, Li’s sister had an affaire with a doctor but Li has done much worse things which could result in loosing her medical license. Li also encourage Finn to let Shiela die from her heart attack.  By the way, Luna is not a blood relation to Finn nor anyone of the other foe Foresters.  Li, who the fuck are you to dictate what Luna has to do?  I’m starting to loose any respect I had for Li. Li is even dictating that Finn has to stay away from Hope. 

• Like 3

Thomas is nothing like the sociopath of Sheila. There's forgiving then there's Sheila. 

They also showed Thomas getting therapist etc... Deacon saying Sheila reformed based on what? How did she change? She was stalking Finn at beach weeks ago. Sheila has been psycho entire life from Genoa city to here she changed overnight. 

What did Luna do? Li taking her sister issues out on her neice is mean and cruel. 

Deacon is just stupid.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

I want to make sure I understand. Li is actually afraid of any possible embarrassment to herself (and possibly Finn) due to an affair her sister had with a married man how many years ago? And where did this occur? I got the impression that Luna and Poppy didn't leave close to or in L.A.

If the mystery man isn't a Forrester or related to any of them, why would the Forresters GAF? Steffy, of all people, shouldn't throw stones at those who commit adultery. 

I suppose we're waiting for the big reveal that this guy is also Luna's father. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2

I don't think the identity of the doctor with whom Li's sister had an affair will prove relevant.  But Li's mean-spirited treatment of a young girl, her niece, because Li feels history may repeat itself and Luna may have an affair (even though neither is married) with a Forrester?  And that it may reflect poorly on Li?  Horrendous.

I've always thought Li was lacking in the warmth that makes Brooke and even NuTay attractive and was, therefore, not at all a good fit for $Bill.  But my conclusion was that she was a bit cold.  The way she's treated Luna reveals she's just plain mean.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

But Li's mean-spirited treatment of a young girl, her niece, because Li feels history may repeat itself and Luna may have an affair (even though neither is married) with a Forrester?  And that it may reflect poorly on Li?  Horrendous.

Also, why the hell would Li care what the Forresters think? From her scene with Taylor and Steffy last year when Finn had "died," she didn't seem to have much use for any of them. As well anyone with a working brain shouldn't, so I'm disappointed that we seemingly have yet another character propping  up the nonexistent virtues of the Forresters. Ho hum.

Apart from that, Luna is her own person, not her mother and should be judged as such.

• Like 11

Well, just like that, any liking and respect I had for Li flew out the window. I absolutely detest people who parent shame. Luna is not responsible for her mother's actions. What ever happened between Li and her sister needs to stay between them. Li's harsh words to Luna about her mother were uncalled for, because at the end of the day, she is still Luna's mother and someone she loves no matter how Li feels about her. Worse still, was her contemptuous insinuation that Luna was working an angle, that Luna was a grifter looking for her pot of gold, while Luna was clearly trying to reach her aunt, and seemed to have some love for her. I simply wanted to slap Li into next year. Oh, and she can go pound an entire desert of sand up her ass with her nonsense that Luna had to leave. It made me so damn mad that I want RJ to propose to Luna before their second kiss. 

Sheila thinks Hope staying to listen meant something? Hope is a forgiving, loving, understanding person, but there is a limit. And Deacon going on about how Sheila is a changed woman. How so? Because you said you love her? Go talk to Eric about how that worked out for him. 

They are definitely shaping up something between Hope and Finn. I would be on board for that except it will fly in the face of Hope's declarations about wanting to be with a man that only wants her. Finn will always have feelings for Steffy and will always be tied to her through Hayes. And I can see everyone glomming on to break them up, with Taylor, Steffy and Thomas leading the charge. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

They are definitely shaping up something between Hope and Finn. I would be on board for that except it will fly in the face of Hope's declarations about wanting to be with a man that only wants her. Finn will always have feelings for Steffy and will always be tied to her through Hayes. And I can see everyone glomming on to break them up, with Taylor, Steffy and Thomas leading the charge. 

I share the same reservations. Although I think Finn having caring feelings for Steffy as the mother of his son is not necessarily a deal-breaker. If that's as far as it goes, of course. Finn can certainly relate to Hope loving a partner that has divided feelings (and loyalties). 

I would also be fine with them remaining friends - how refreshing would that be to have a platonic pairing?

• Like 12
  • Love 2

I’m having trouble believing that Li’s problem with Luna working at FC goes back to the sister having an affair with a doctor in the distant past. There’s too much anger and animosity for that explanation to be all there is to that story. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

My best guess is that the doctor Luna's mom had a fling with was Finn.  If Li and her sister were estranged, maybe Finn didn't know who she was.  That would explain Li's reaction and any relevance to Steffy and the Forresters.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
16 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

My best guess is that the doctor Luna's mom had a fling with was Finn.  If Li and her sister were estranged, maybe Finn didn't know who she was.  That would explain Li's reaction and any relevance to Steffy and the Forresters.

I'm presuming Finn is in his mid 30's ish? Luna looks around 18 ish? Possible, but Finn would have been 18-20 when/if he had an affair with Li's sister? I think it's unlikely he's her father. (Although with these writers...)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Li, WTAF is wrong with you? Your niece is innocent of your sister’s affair. Way to slut-shame her sister and niece by proxy. I’m spitballing here but I think Luna is Jack’s. A double betrayal by her sister and husband, which Li presumably forgave but probably not, given her vitriol. Making Luna Finn’s biological half-sister and not just first cousin. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

That would make Finn slept with his Aunt? 

It seems they are estranged because of the affair with the doctor.  Li for the sister a job with the doctor, Finn would have known her especially if he knows Luna like Luna implies. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

They aren't bio-related, and Li has said that her sister was always a disgrace, so I don't think the estrangement was entirely because of the affair.  I can't see any other reason why this affair would have impacted both Li and the Forresters.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 2

Hope what is your dad thinking about being with Shiela?  What are you thinking playing hide the wiener with Lurch?  Shiela is a psychopath but so is Lurch but Lurch is a better faker than Shiela when it comes to hiding it.  

You go RJ, stand up for Luna and put Li in her place. You’re a pho Forester and she’s just a Finnegan 😇.  The same way the pho Foresters think of the Logans.  

• Like 4

Deacon is a pretty decent looking guy, with a great body. He lives in the Los Angeles area, a place running wild with gorgeous women, but he goes after the scum bag, Sheila? I know this is a soap opera, and they write really stupid things a lot, but in the soap world, Sheila must be the greatest piece of cooch on the planet to get Deacon into the clutches of black widow spider webs.  And the huge pet peeve with Luna is her friggin overlined lips. When they do a close-up of Luna’s face all you see are these enormous lips and you can tell exactly where her natural lips are and then all this overlining in extra lipstick. She’s looking like a giant trout.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

My best guess is that the doctor Luna's mom had a fling with was Finn.

OMG, this didn't even cross my mind. Well, that could put a whole new spin on things if Luna was Finn's kid. I don't really see how that would be possible, but this is B&B, so who knows. 

9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I’m spitballing here but I think Luna is Jack’s.

And this too; holy crap! Then that would mean that Li already knew Jack fucked around before she found out about Sheila. Oh, I don't know if I could stay with a man that sexed up my sister, but with the way Li feels about her, maybe she put all the blame on her sister, and gave Jack a pass. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

As distasteful as I am finding this Deacon/Sheila tomfuckery, I have to say that Annika was fantastic in her scenes yesterday. 

Shock and disbelief.

F8LStDUWwAAz53Y?format=jpg&name=360x360

Blazing white-hot anger and the feeling of betrayal that he would choose to jeopardize their relationship for one with a psychopath. 

F8LS1MVWYAAaq_3?format=jpg&name=360x360

But mostly sadness with an undercurrent of fear for her father.

F8LSz-6WwAAeSEC?format=jpg&name=360x360

F8LS38bWAAApxNo?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Ok, y'all clue me in because, granted, I haven't watched all of B&B through the years.  Even speculating that Li's sister had a fling with Finn(no!) or Li's husband, what does any of this have to do with the Forresters?

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
15 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Ok, y'all clue me in because, granted, I haven't watched all of B&B through the years.  Even speculating that Li's sister had a fling with Finn(no!) or Li's husband, what does any of this have to do with the Forresters?

Thanks.

I don't think it is so much about the Forrester's, as it is about the Forrester's finding out that Finn or Jack fucked Li's sister, and she wound up pregnant. I think for Li it is about the embarrassment, it wouldn't be so bad if it was Jack because they already know he stepped out on Li with Sheila, but Finn? Holy cow, that would knock the wigs off of Steffy and Taylor's heads. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hope what is your dad thinking about being with Shiela?  What are you thinking playing hide the wiener with Lurch?  Shiela is a psychopath but so is Lurch but Lurch is a better faker than Shiela when it comes to hiding it. 

I will forever be mad that the psycho killed a young woman, and we've never had the reveal to everyone that he did it. The show clearly plans on pretending it never happened, because they don't want him to have to deal with the consequences. So, why have him do it in the first place?? 

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

As distasteful as I am finding this Deacon/Sheila tomfuckery, I have to say that Annika was fantastic in her scenes yesterday. 

Shock and disbelief.

F8LStDUWwAAz53Y?format=jpg&name=360x360

Blazing white-hot anger and the feeling of betrayal that he would choose to jeopardize their relationship for one with a psychopath. 

F8LS1MVWYAAaq_3?format=jpg&name=360x360

But mostly sadness with an undercurrent of fear for her father.

F8LSz-6WwAAeSEC?format=jpg&name=360x360

F8LS38bWAAApxNo?format=jpg&name=360x360

If she doesn't get nominated for an Emmy the next time the nominations happen... 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I don't think it is so much about the Forrester's, as it is about the Forrester's finding out that Finn or Jack fucked Li's sister, and she wound up pregnant. I think for Li it is about the embarrassment, it wouldn't be so bad if it was Jack because they already know her stepped out on Li with Sheila, but Finn? Holy cow, that would knock the wigs off of Steffy and Taylor's heads. 

Oh, ok, but the way she spits out the Forrester's' name in full stink eye mode, you'd think she had something against the family, instead of embarrassment.

I don't know how old Li's sister is supposed to be, but I just don't see Finn fucking her, and I'd be shocked, SHOCKED, I TELL YA!, 🫢 if he did.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

It looks like Luna is here to stay for a while because she appears twice in the opening credits. Luna got into the opening credits faster than Taylor or Li. 

Well at least Finn is happy to see her.  What is wrong with this picture?  RJ and Luna ask for Finn’s help with Li and before Finn can talk to her, RJ texts her to try and confront her. Will RJ be a man or a mouse in confronting Li?  Hopefully a man. 

I’m no fashionista, but I do know what I like. Any dress that I’ve seen so far, that Lurch has designed, is very unimpressive. They are all run of the mill dresses that would be sold at Nostrums Rack. Lurch’s foreplay is his usual buzz words which are total commitment, love, and unconditional support.  Hearing that, Hope’s “juices” start flowing and she melts into his arms 🤢🤮

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Li said her sister worked in the hospital gift shop and had an affair with a doctor.  Jack isn't a doctor, is he?  Didn't Sheila ask him to represent her when she was in jail? 

Maybe the doctor was Taylor!

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Oh, ok, but the way she spits out the Forrester's' name in full stink eye mode, you'd think she had something against the family, instead of embarrassment.

I don't know how old Li's sister is supposed to be, but I just don't see Finn fucking her, and I'd be shocked, SHOCKED, I TELL YA!, 🫢 if he did.

I couldn't agree more with all of it!  There's got to be something more to Li's "demands" than Jack having another affair. Too obvious IMO.

Even if Li's sister seduced Finn. What was he...12 years old? Ok, maybe that would be shocking, but that doesn't warrant such anger and stink face Li!

• Like 4

Well, looks like it isn't Finn, and as pointed out above, Jack was not a doctor. So, I am back at square one with Li's hatred towards her niece and sister. We have not heard a word about Luna's father; could be wrapped up in that I guess. But none of it would be Luna's doing. 

I like that RJ is attaching the situation head on, not dancing around Li, just calling her in to tell her to shut the fuck up. Even so, it seems Li still thinks she runs FC's. 

As much as I hate Sheila and Deacon, this is exactly what I didn't want to see. A parade of people showing up at his door to tell him how insane he is. It is a repeat of what we had with Bill, and I don't need to see it all again. 

Speaking of Bill, where the hell is he? Maybe Li's sister could come to town and meet the man who saved Li? 

• Like 8
On 10/11/2023 at 7:19 AM, RuntheTable said:

I am rethinking this whole Luna thing. Maybe it isn't about her at all but her mother. Luna stated that she had a mother and grandfather that were "free spirits", but her aunt was not, so maybe this is about Li being one way and her sibling and dad being another?

It's a Bell tradition to have two siblings of the same gender, one good and one bad. I don't know if it's a standard trope on other soaps.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I think RJ is very cute- that boyish face with a nice big bulky body- but y'all weren't kidding about the too tight sleeves. Geez. Not flattering to his body type at all. Also wondering why Li is being such a massive bitch towards her niece. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

I think Rj is cute, but I'm annoyed at how he likes to proudly show off his beefy arms that make the bottom half of his body look so much smaller.   Also, when he smiles, it looks like he's embarrassed to show his teeth, so he quickly closes his lips.  

I still think there could have been a better young actor out there who wanted the role.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I still think there could have been a better young actor out there who wanted the role.

Pierson Fode was probably the best young leading man actor I have seen in this show in the past decade. And so he's gone. Lol 🤣

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Rj is cute, but I'm annoyed at how he likes to proudly show off his beefy arms that make the bottom half of his body look so much smaller.

He would look really good in lightweight v-neck sweaters instead of the too tight short sleeve shirts they keep putting him in. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hilarious watching RJ try to flex with Li, all puffed up:  "This is Forrester Creations.  I'm a Forrester.  This is my family's company.  We decide who works here."

Loved Li's unfazed reaction:  "Hush up, little boy.  This is family business." 

Edited by Cool Breeze
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6