Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I like this idea too. I keep wondering how they'll have to let Thomas escape punishment because of Douglas. If Caroline is actually still alive she can come take Douglas back East and he won't have lost both parents when they put his evil daddy in prison. His getting adopted by Hope or raised by Brooke and Ridge are non-starters to me.

The last thing Douglas needs is to be raised by Ridge and Brooke, or Hope.  Please let Caroline be alive.

• Love 4

I have also wondered if Caroline didn't fake her own death just to get away from BEP (Beady Eyed Psycho).l

1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

I had to rewind that a couple times.  This makes zero sense.  If a man is there for you in your bad moments, that means he's supportive of you during difficult times.  It doesn't mean he's the reason for the pain.  Stupid Brooke.

Perfect example of the schizophrenic nature of this show.  DD actually did say something meaningful that I, again, had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly when he apologized, again, for sleeping with Steffy:  "Sometimes, the things you do wrong stay wrong."

For anyone else, we would be doing a triple-take, but coming out of Brooke's mouth who has never had a functional relationship, this period of relative stability with Ridge notwithstanding, it makes perfect sense. So honestly, it's astute IMO from her.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

In what universe does Wyatt think it is a good idea to take Flo to see Stuffy and PhoBeth. Oh, I forgot, in the world of TIIC.  I guess their point was to give Flo more of incentive to keep the secret.  

That dress is god awful, hideous, a definitely the wrong color for Hope.  Hope doesn’t look like a vision but more of a ghostly homeless bad lady.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I had to rewind that a couple times.  This makes zero sense.  If a man is there for you in your bad moments, that means he's supportive of you during difficult times.  It doesn't mean he's the reason for the pain.  Stupid Brooke.

Maybe the line was flubbed and TIIC were too lazy to reshoot? Because you're right, it doesn't make sense even if Brooke were a more cynical type of person.

6 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Perfect example of the schizophrenic nature of this show.  DD actually did say something meaningful that I, again, had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly when he apologized, again, for sleeping with Steffy:  "Sometimes, the things you do wrong stay wrong."

It's a year and a half overdue IMO. I just hope it sticks, even if nothing else ever does.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

That dress is god awful, hideous, a definitely the wrong color for Hope.  Hope doesn’t look like a vision but more of a ghostly homeless bad lady.  

Oh God, I forgot to mention that hideous thing! Sally Spectras I and II wouldn't be caught dead in something so gaudy. It put me in mind of Dolly Parton in the 1980s, except she actually made that stuff look good.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ugh, Ridge is such a tool.

Wyatt and Liam. Such cavemen. They know what's best for their wimmens, huh?

That had to have been the ugliest dress I have ever seen in my entire life. This is some Emperor's New Clothes b.s. AFAIC. Hope is bonkers.

Thomas sees himself as the next CEO of FC? I bet Rick will have some things to say about that. Even Steffy might take issue. She won't be on maternity leave forever.

Maybe the line was flubbed and TIIC were too lazy to reshoot ?

I dunno, it sounded to me like a carefully crafted sentence, it just needed a follow-up sentence or two for clarification. I think what she was trying to say is the guy who gets attention and gratitude for playing your hero might contrive to make situations where he can continue to get the attention and gratitude. In other words, he may start causing your suffering so he can keep "rescuing" you. The mistake with the way Brooke expressed her thinking, IMO, is that she made it seem like a guy's caring and concern can't ever be genuine. Hope doesn't think that way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I hope Phoebe isn't Beth.  Dr. Idiot pulled another switch, Steffy gets to keep both her daughters, and when the morons finally get around to telling the truth, Liam and Hope have to go looking for their daughter.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I dunno, it sounded to me like a carefully crafted sentence, it just needed a follow-up sentence or two for clarification. I think what she was trying to say is the guy who gets attention and gratitude for playing your hero might contrive to make situations where he can continue to get the attention and gratitude. In other words, he may start causing your suffering so he can keep "rescuing" you. The mistake with the way Brooke expressed her thinking, IMO, is that she made it seem like a guy's caring and concern can't ever be genuine. Hope doesn't think that way.

That was exactly the way I took it. I actually thought it was astute insight as pertaining to Thomas anyway. What a creep.

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh God, I forgot to mention that hideous thing! Sally Spectras I and II wouldn't be caught dead in something so gaudy. It put me in mind of Dolly Parton in the 1980s, except she actually made that stuff look good.

I yelled out loud to my TV..OMG! What is that fugly looking bunch of crap supposed to be...some kind of freaky wedding dress?!

47 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Thomas sees himself as the next CEO of FC?

Not if that damn dress was an example of his creative genius. 🤪

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

In what universe does Wyatt think it is a good idea to take Flo to see Stuffy and PhoBeth. Oh, I forgot, in the world of TIIC.

These people are thoughtless idiots. Yes, let's take the baby's birth momma to see the child she gave up. Better yet, let's have a cookout with them. Wha???😳

Again...FF 90% of this "show" They seem to love to torture us every day.

• Love 10

If Hope marries Thomas and he becomes so fucking undeniably crazy he’s committed she would take control of any shares of Forrester and wealth he has. That combined w anything she’s gotten from her mom,  she could X out Steffy and Ridge. If this show wasn’t shitty and written by an uber rich heir phoning it in... Thomas would be manipulating and gaslighting Hope. She’d eventually be suspicious as his crazy and control freaking grow, meanwhile Zoe’s paranoia  and threats escalate. Hope catches on but plays dumb and kills Zoe and Dr Shady as revenge and frames bat shit Thom then takes his power and wealth w hers to control Forrester. 

That would be a twist. 

I feel like soaps don’t do twists like that anymore. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

B&B has never been one for big twists like that, even in it's heyday. The biggest shocker I remember was the reveal that Storm popped Stephanie's buzzard ass, which was one of exactly three murder mysteries in as many decades.

But there's potential for corporate intrigue like we haven't seen since Red Suit Brooke was CEO. I'll gladly watch Steffy and Hope duke it out over FC than fighting over.the worthless carnival prize that is Liam.

Which reminds me, if Sally is around still, can they be put together? I was once adamantly against this pairing mostly because I feared Sally becoming another sacrifice to his waffledom but between the awfulness of Thomas, Wyatt's hypocrisy and my complete lack of fucks to give about the ToD (even with the slightly more nuanced version we have now), it's a chance I'm willing to take. They can even rewrite history to make Sally grateful that he kept Steffy's secret since they're going all in on Thomas being a Billie Eilish-type Bad Guy and at this point I wouldn't even be mad about it.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

If Hope marries Thomas and he becomes so fucking undeniably crazy he’s committed she would take control of any shares of Forrester and wealth he has. That combined w anything she’s gotten from her mom,  she could X out Steffy and Ridge. If this show wasn’t shitty and written by an uber rich heir phoning it in... Thomas would be manipulating and gaslighting Hope. She’d eventually be suspicious as his crazy and control freaking grow, meanwhile Zoe’s paranoia  and threats escalate. Hope catches on but plays dumb and kills Zoe and Dr Shady as revenge and frames bat shit Thom then takes his power and wealth w hers to control Forrester. 

That would be a twist. 

I feel like soaps don’t do twists like that anymore. 

Y&R did a version of this with Victor marrying Sharon as revenge for reasons and then she flipped the tables on him and took over Newman when he took a powder because he was mad at everyone. When he came back she didn't want to give up the power and was pissed off from being used by him. Sharon's erratic behavior was attributed to her then undiagnosed bipolar disorder and she was turned into the villain when Victor really was the one that started all that ish. In any case, Sharon almost got a great twist of being on top for once but it tumbled into her being 'unstable'.

Hope digging into her Sharpe genes to protect herself from Thomas, avenge herself against those that took her kid, and beat Marone-Forresters by taking over their 'birthright' would be a great twist indeed. But just like takes no crap Ivy and poor Aly, I fear Hope would lose out and Liam would end up with sole custody of Beth with Hope committed for a bit (echos of when Brooke had to take time away from Bridget and Rick) and Steffy would get to step in to be Phoebeth's mom in the interim. At that point it'd be a flip of how Brooke raised the Taytots when Taylor was MIA with Steffy being the Brooke in this situation.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I hope Phoebe isn't Beth.  Dr. Idiot pulled another switch, Steffy gets to keep both her daughters, and when the morons finally get around to telling the truth, Liam and Hope have to go looking for their daughter

I hope Phoebe IS Beth, and when they run the DNA and also run DNA on Kelly and show that they are related, but Kelly is NOT Liam's :p

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

It's generally telling whether characters' (mainly the female ones) outfits show up on Worn on TV. I didn't think that piece of crap Thomas was patting himself on the back about would. So imagine my surprise and amazement at this:

LAM8sFy.jpg

According to WoTV, that dress is a Monique Lhuillier from the Spring 2017 collection. Thomas took credit for a Monique Lhuillier. 😒 Now, her dresses (she mostly does wedding gowns) are usually beautiful IMO, but I guess even the best designers can have an off day. I stand by my declaration that it's one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen but it does seem not to look as bad on a taller, slimmer model. That dress was not made for someone of Hope's height or body type. I also think it's far too avant garde for her and she just can't pull the drama of that 1920s look off. I think either Zoe or Sally could.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I don't think Steffy or Hope has earned the right to run FC anymore than Thomas has.  At least Ridge, Thorne, and original Caroline worked for years at their family's businesses.

I don't want Phoebe to be Beth because I'm tired of all these lame excuses of "We can't hurt Steffy.  We're victims.  Hope's going to be Douglass' mother.  Liam will be a father to both his girls. Blah, Blah, Blah," for why these morons don't tell the truth.

All of their lame excuses will be just that.  They aren't helping anyone except themselves.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I wonder how many times the words “the girls” were said yesterday. And will be said every day for months on end. We may have to hurt someone to make this misery stop.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Peace out, Emma. If Crazy Eyes doesn't take you out, Beady Eyes will. You're gone.

Hope looks absolutely repulsed by Thomas, like he just ate 6 cloves of garlic, & drank 20 beers, & smoked 3 packs of cigarettes, & hasn't brushed his teeth or showered in months. She could not look more disgusted, in the nicest way possible. He's also such a predator, she just told you that she isn't ready to move very far with you, & may never be, so your response is to shove your tongue down her throat? Predator.

It really sucks that everyone who knows the sekrit is a newbie. It'd be a really  nice thing if someone reminded Tom that he missed out on the first few months of his son's life (as his parent) because of a lie, & now, he's helping rob Hope of the same thing. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's generally telling whether characters' (mainly the female ones) outfits show up on Worn on TV. I didn't think that piece of crap Thomas was patting himself on the back about would. So imagine my surprise and amazement at this:

LAM8sFy.jpg

According to WoTV, that dress is a Monique Lhuillier from the Spring 2017 collection. Thomas took credit for a Monique Lhuillier. 😒 Now, her dresses (she mostly does wedding gowns) are usually beautiful IMO, but I guess even the best designers can have an off day. I stand by my declaration that it's one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen but it does seem not to look as bad on a taller, slimmer model. That dress was not made for someone of Hope's height or body type. I also think it's far too avant garde for her and she just can't pull the drama of that 1920s look off. I think either Zoe or Sally could.

Most of the Forrester contoure gowns are Monique Lhullier for a long time. Remember in the old credits when it was a runway show w the cast watching? Those were all her gowns. I’m not sure if she does this to be nice to Bradley or they paid her or she pays for them for the “ad”

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, nkotb said:

really sucks that everyone who knows the sekrit is a newbie. It'd be a really  nice thing if someone reminded Tom that he missed out on the first few months of his son's life (as his parent) because of a lie, & now, he's helping rob Hope of the same thing. 

There's been so much insanity since Thomas came back that I entirely forgot about that. 

Truly, I've never seen any soap children so accurately reflect their parents' worst traits than I have with the Taytots. He's got all Taylor's hypocrisy and Ridge's lack of fucks to give about anyone but himself. 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Cindylou said:

I hope Phoebe IS Beth, and when they run the DNA and also run DNA on Kelly and show that they are related, but Kelly is NOT Liam's 😛

I can't remember the last time I watched this show and what I read here gives me absolutely no reason to do so.  But I WOULD tune in for this!!!!!

Hearing that Hauxdilox is going to get back with Liam makes me ill.  Yeah, I know it's 'boring' that Hope is still mourning her dead daughter.  After all, it's been SIX MONTHS.  And being manipulated by a psycho does wonders for a girl's mental health.  But once again, Hauxdilox gets away with doing something horrible; this time fucking her father in law.  Just like her mother got away with shooting a man in the back and walking away.  And when the truth comes out about Phoebeth it's going to be ALL ABOUT HAUXDILOX and Hope is going to be apologizing for wanting her own child back.  Just like her killer mommy whined that taking responsibility for trying to kill an innocent man would be SO HARD ON HER.  Someone said the Taytots are a true reflection of their horrible parents and it's the truth.

If Hope wants her husband back, well why the fuck not?  She didn't end their marriage because she didn't like the way he dressed.  She ended her marriage because she's mentally ill and being played by a psychopath.  And it seems that everyone who claims to love her doesn't love her enough to fight for her.  So I'm not blaming Hope for this nightmare.  I'm blaming all the citizens of LA County who know that her child was stolen.

The 'BLAME HOPE' bandwagon is old and well-used but I'm not getting on.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 15
(edited)

giphy.gif

To every single word you posted, @mightysparrow.

I CANNOT with Hope getting dragged when she is the VICTIM here.

She's the victim of her child being kidnapped without her knowledge.

She's the victim of mental torture vis a vis a DEAD baby being placed in her arms and being made to believe that baby was her's. 

She's the victim of predator Thomas who has pulled out all the stops, including using his own child, to persuade a clearly mentally unstable woman to end her marriage and insta-fill his child's dead mother's shoes.

She's the victim of the ever-growing list of felons who either out and out participated in the kidnapping and human trafficking of Beth or those who were accessories after the fact. Both by their actions and their lack of action in keeping the truth from her to protect their own asses. There is a special place in hell reserved for ALL of them.

She's the victim of being lied to, over and over and over again, right to her face by people she cares about and trusts, her own cousin among them.

She's the victim of those who supposedly know and love her the best not getting their heads out of their asses and realizing something is very, very wrong here and not getting her the therapy she needs. And yes, that includes Liam. The only conversation that was had about therapy came from Taylor of all people at the memorial service. Brooke of all people should be marching her to a doctor who isn't Taylor ASAP. She should have done this MONTHS ago. On top of the post-partum, she lost her second child and has been wearing a hair shirt over this ever since and ended her marriage over it and no one bats an eyelash that she might need professional help. 

But Hope is the problem here.

tenor.gif?itemid=6161804

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

The only people I have any sympathy for at this point are Liam and Steffy.  Liam lost his child to, but no one remembers that.  Steffy doesn't know that the child she loves is actually Hope and Liam's daughter.  In this instance, Steffy and Liam haven't done anything wrong.

If Hope is so repulsed by Thomas, that really should tell her something.  Hope should have gotten therapy.  Instead she kicks the husband who has been supportive of her through all of this out the door, and gets engaged to the psycho.

Why is it the Taytots upbringing is only Taylor's fault when they do something wrong?  Wasn't Taylor in a coma for years while Ridge and supposedly Brooke raised them.

I think Bridget and Phoebe were switched at birth.  That's why they were nice.

ETA:  The DNA tests reveal Phoebe isn't Liam and Hopes, and Kelly is Bill's.  Cut all ties Steffy has to Liam.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

There's been so much insanity since Thomas came back that I entirely forgot about that. 

Truly, I've never seen any soap children so accurately reflect their parents' worst traits than I have with the Taytots. He's got all Taylor's hypocrisy and Ridge's lack of fucks to give about anyone but himself. 

Facts. Thomas got all the worst traits of his mother and father. Steffy inherited faults of Ridge, Taylor with a dash of her Grandmother’s. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

How many times can Raggedy Ann sort of tell Thomas to fuck off but he doesn’t get the hint. And now it looks like she’s ready to kiss him back or worse.

Does Raggedy’s dress have an “illusion” front?  AN can’t be that flat chested to show absolutely no cleavage. 

The way Stuffy said that PhoBeth was a Logan sounded to me like it was a put down. 

Emma’s dance routine, though repugnant, was the direction Raggedy was looking to take HFTF.  It looks like  Thomas is trying to make HFTF look more FC couture than fun and fresh. 

Emma now knows the truth, she confronts Thomas, and Thomas kills her wouldn’t you think Emma’s uncle Jason wouldn’t move heaven and earth to get to the bottom of her death? 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Peace out, Emma. If Crazy Eyes doesn't take you out, Beady Eyes will. You're gone.

oh sweet baby jesus, jehovah, zoroaster, moses, buddha, ra, ganesh, odin, pokemon, cthulhu, the wrath of khan, and all that is holy, PLEASE LET HER BE GONE. FINALLY. FOR GOOD. puhLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE. 

her acting just seems to get worse every scene. i don't know how it's possible, but it is.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Yep, it’s a happy day when Emma disappears for whatever reason. It would be a fantastic day if Zoe, Xander, Dr. Zoe’s dad, Flo and Flo’s mom also disappear after Hope and Liam ream them all new ones in the most painful way possible. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Yep, it’s a happy day when Emma disappears for whatever reason. It would be a fantastic day if Zoe, Xander, Dr. Zoe’s dad, Flo and Flo’s mom also disappear after Hope and Liam ream them all new ones in the most painful way possible. 

It won't happen.  They will all get a free pass because of evil Thomas.  No one will care that a child Steffy loves gets taken away from her.  Hope will make excuses for Flo and claim Steffy robbed her and Liam again.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So imagine my surprise and amazement at this:

LAM8sFy.jpg

Holy crap. I've been dying to see this dress everyone is talking about, and this did not disappoint.

It looks like she's dressed in a giant cupcake liner.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Good grief, what is wrong with Wyatt? Why is it up to him to manage Flo's feelings about Phoebeth?

Right, Flo. Beth should be kept from her parents so that you don't have to lose your rich boyfriend and your newly cushy life. Priorities: You haz dem.

Thomas is forcing himself on Hope, emotionally if not yet physically. It's making me sick to my stomach.

Buh bye, Emma. Enjoy your life in the afterworld. You'll be able to dance like Elaine Benes to your dead heart's content. (Now it's just a question of who'll be the one to kill her. Fingers crossed for Zoe!)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

I really did think Xander was gonna get killed off, but Emma's demise will bring Bill and Justin into the fold and relieve us of our misery. THANK GOD. 

I bet Zoe offs her and finishes what she started ages ago when she first came here to stalk Xander. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

If Hauxdilox gets hurt, not only will she deserve it, it'll be her own fault.  Hauxdi was so hot to buy a newborn when she already had a newborn at home, because she thought it was the best way to get Liam back between her legs.  It didn't work because Liam didn't want her.  He never really has.  Liam is back in the slattern's house because Hope sent him there.  That ain't love.  It's Lend-Lease.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

D9cZzMDXYAAunWL.jpg

Emma:

giphy.gif

I can't believe they brought Emma back for this, but then again, I can't believe they went to the trouble to recast Thomas only to turn him full-on beady-eyed psycho.

Yes and Yes!!

• Love 5

Who thought it was a good idea to have Thomas screaming threats and manhandling a young girl? 

The same dude that is manipulating a mentally ill woman to get into her pants- and- had sex with a drunk out her mind barely concious married woman. Fuck out of her Show. 

• Love 1
(edited)

OMG!  So much shut up to go around today.

Yet another person who says Hope needs to know the truth right now.  So pick up the damn phone, and tell her.  While you are at it tell Liam and Steffy to because they also deserve to know the truth.  I realize it might be better to give this news in person, but these people aren't capable of doing that.  The brain dead morons can't even send a text.

Hope make up your damn mind.  Hope's waffling is getting almost as annoying as Liam's.  Beth's death isn't the reason Liam and Hope aren't together.  Hope is.  Hope is the one who bailed.

Thomas put up or shut up.  Please kill Emma, Xander, and Zoe today.  None of them can act, and I can't decide who is worse Emma or Zoe.  Wooden Xander is horrible, but he is still a better actor than those two idiots.  Kill Flo to.  One serial killer, four idiots.

JMW and KKL look horrible.  JMW has destroyed her face (why do women in Hollywood keep doing this?)

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

There's no doubt that Hope is the true victim in all of this.  Presented with a dead baby and told it was hers, real baby kidnapped, ensuing guilt, etc.  She's as emotionally fragile and depressed as anyone who experienced what she had would be. 

But, manipulating/forcing Liam into ending their marriage, pushing him in Steffy's direction, including his cohabiting with her, because only she knows what's best for his children and Douglas, is an act of self-absorbed narcissism that is totally in character. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

There's no doubt that Hope is the true victim in all of this.  Presented with a dead baby and told it was hers, real baby kidnapped, ensuing guilt, etc.  She's as emotionally fragile and depressed as anyone who experienced what she had would be. 

But, manipulating/forcing Liam into ending their marriage, pushing him in Steffy's direction, including his cohabiting with her, because only she knows what's best for his children and Douglas, is an act of self-absorbed narcissism that is totally in character. 

That's the best, most accurate summation of this situation, really.

• Love 3

Obviously, Zoe is going to be the one to kill Emma. Terrible Tom threatening her was to make him a suspect, too, but I'd bet money that it'll be Zoe. I just hope this is what gets Justin involved ~ & with them flashing a pic of him in her "peace out, Emma" montage, I'm sure he'll get in this ~ it'll bring $Bill in, & hopefully, he'll get to the bottom of it. At this point, I wouldn't care if Victor Newman, Sonny Corinthos, & Stephanie Forrester's ghost teamed-up & figured it out, as long as it comes out & we can move on. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Who thought it was a good idea to have Thomas screaming threats and manhandling a young girl?

Her horrible acting makes me feel like doing the same to her. Or throwing something at my television. That scene today was probably originally written like this:

Emma: [squinches up face, cocks head to the side like the RCA dog at the victrola] you MuSt TeLl DoPe oR i wILl!!!
Thomas: [sighs, walks up to Emma with big doe eyes, gently strokes her shoulder] Emma. Listen, I'm just as upset about this as you are. And I don't blame you for being indignant, but honey. Lets get Zoe and Xander and Flo and figure out the best way to break this to Dope and WaffleBoy and Haudilox. It's a very sensitive situation and I don't blame you for being upset. You have every right to be. But it's more than just you ... us. We have to handle this delicately.

And you know that Matthew Atkinson (Thomas) just FUCKING SNAPPED. I know I sure would have. 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by lightninggirl
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

/golf claps

Cosigned! This is dead on. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

Obviously, Zoe is going to be the one to kill Emma. Terrible Tom threatening her was to make him a suspect, too, but I'd bet money that it'll be Zoe.

It has to be. They can't waste any more legacy children since they've killed off a third of Eric and Stephanie's grandchildren already and Zoe is not working for anyone. 

God, the acting was bad. Emma at least was trying, but the Xander actor was there reminding me far too much like 2012 Liam whenever Steffy or Hope was reading him the riot act. What even was that expression? 

• LOL 2

Xander is trying so hard to speak “American” that he can’t act at the same time. Or maybe I’m being too generous. Perhaps he can’t act at all no matter what. Yeah, that’s it. For sure. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

So now the young woman playing Emma is trying to act with her facial expressions instead of flailing her arms around like she used to. AFAIC, it's not an improvement. 😑

Is it still cold enough in LA now to have the fireplace going? Even next to the ocean?

Why do they keep referring to Liam as Phoebe's daddy? He and Steffy aren't remarried. Heck, they're not even officially back together--yet. 😡

Poor Phoebeth's like, "Mommy, snap out of it! Geez, what a whackadoodle! And what's up with your eyebrows?"

Emma, there are times to stand around yapping and times to take action before someone can stop you. You learned that lesson too late it seems.

• Love 8

Painful to have to watch bad acting practically all the way around today.  Xander, Zoe and Emma was just stunk to high heaven.

I am glad that Brooke asked Thomas about "being in love" with Sally and Caroline if he had truly been "in love" with Hope the entire time. I am glad (well not) that he replied that Hope should have accepted his proposal back in Cabo. The reason why I was glad was because it acknowledged a prior storyline. Usually, the writers ignore or rewrite the past. 

I don't know about others, but I would find it super annoying to have Liam underfoot 24/7. He's too hyper or something. He seemed much calmer when he lived in the little cabin with Hope. I know he's trying to help take care of the babies but even when they are sleeping, he flits around like a gnat. 

I do understand and agree that it really wasn't Hope's place to try to manage the lives of Liam, Steffy, Kelly and Phobeth -- regardless of her mental health state. OTOH, Liam and Steffy certainly didn't have to acquiesce to Hope's wishes. Liam, Brooke, even Steffy could have tried to convince Hope to get professional help. Even if Hope refused, Liam should have moved into a place of his own and visited Steffy and the girls when it was convenient. So, I put a lot of blame on Liam for digressing to his rudderless ship role. And he had come so far ...  

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am glad (well not) that he replied that Hope should have accepted his proposal back in Cabo. The reason why I was glad was because it acknowledged a prior storyline. Usually, the writers ignore or rewrite the past. 

Well, it's a minor improvement but considering the non-love story that it was, I just cannot buy it one bit that Thomas ever spent ten minutes thinking about Hope after he and Caroline got together the first time (before she left him for Rick). 

Edit: I'm pretty sure that proposal was Steffy's suggestion so that she could keep her away from Liam. Like wow, such romance there 😂 When even a n00b like Xander was calling bullshit on this, you know you done goofed. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

I have the same feeling as expressed in the thread above. Zoey will pull the same stunt on Emma as Stuffy pulled on Ivy. Zoey will push Emma into the electrical board and claim Emma slipped. Thomas is the red herring. 

If Thomas is so concerned about Douglas, than why is he working so late?  

Why is it always PhoBeth that is crying?  Kelly isn’t too old not to cry for help.  

Thomas Thomas Thomas, being creepy in front of Brooke is not a good idea.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1