Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:15 PM, RedRockRosie said:

That little juxtaposition at the end of this stupid show of Hope & Liam's crushing sadness at losing their child with Steffy's gloaty happy face said it all. If Stuffy is happy & gets what she wants, then gee, why is anyone else unhappy?

By continuing to watch this show, I know I am setting myself up for severe raging disappointment thinking Stuffy ever will ever lose. 

Saw a spoiler somewhere today where AN says this story

Hide contents

will go on for months. Arghh!!!!

Maybe I'll tune out for a while. Watching so much stupid gets tedious.

I was hoping Flo would fess up and this nightmare of a storyline would go away!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Nothing Steffy did would matter, including adopting a baby, if Liam wasn't a flip flop.  Steffy doesn't have to tell Hope or Brooke anything about what she does. 

That line of thinking doesn't take into account Steffy and Hope's connections regardless of Liam though. Steffy's dad is married to Hope's mom. They share a child together. Hope's aunt is married to Steffy's uncle. Her two older half siblings are Steffy's aunt and uncle. They both work at the same company. If Liam Spencer were to disappear tomorrow, Steffy and Hope would still have to see each other every day, their families would have to live and work with them every day, and they'd sit down to dinner together every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Forget Liam and Bridge: Hope has a place in the Forrester family because of Rick, Lizzie, Bridget, Logan, and RJ.

So yeah, for the sake of family unity, if nothing else, Steffy owed it to Hope to have the conversation. And Steffy agreed with that because she repeatedly said she wouldn't go through with the adoption if Hope and Liam weren't on board. But then she only had the conversation with Liam, which of course led to this:

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

But it's insensitive timing at best, or would be if Liam has one singular ounce of loyalty to any woman he's ever been with.

Because Steffy gave lip service to Hope's feelings but only actually spoke to Liam, she's set it up so that Liam's the one who rationalized the plan to Hope and when Hope eventually feels the resentment that's only natural (which Steffy and Taylor have discussed as being natural), she's going to loop Liam into her anger over the situation (and deservedly so). But I don't even care if Steffy's using this to help break down Lope's marriage because Liam walked himself right into that one too. She and Hope are family, whether they like it or not, and if either is going to do something that will hurt the other, intentional or not, they at least owe each other a conversation.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

But, of course, that would require the show to actually write a different scene for once, one where they talk about the pregnancies, children and sister they've lost, one that's actually about Steffy and Hope's relationship, and not Steffy and Hope's relationship as it pertains to Liam. Which is too bad because I would watch the shit out of a show where Steffy actually acknowledged that the reason she's been such a hateful monster to Hope all these years isn't because of Liam (because he's milquetoast and bland and boring and totally not worth it) but because Hope is a blonde goody two shoes just like Steffy's super-dead sister, and she resented the crap out of the constant reminder of everything she lost.

The only thing that bothers me about this post is that I can only like it once :)  SUCH an excellent point!

5 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

So yeah, for the sake of family unity, if nothing else, Steffy owed it to Hope to have the conversation.

Yes!  Even though Steffy and Brooke/Hope are not blood, they are still family.  An event as major as adopting a baby is something people normally tell family.

• Love 10

Did anyone else yell at their TV yesterday when Taylor was talking about how Steffy and Phoebe would chatter all night in there room?  I said "Bitch Please, you weren't even there!"  my husband laughs at me and always makes sure he's around when I'm watching this.  Although every time Wayne  Brady is on the screen he has to put is 2cents in and say "Does Wayne Brady need to smack a bitch?" some times I say he does and sometimes I want to throw something at my husband. lol

I know the baby reveal could be a while, but I don't know if I can keep going that long, this is just cruel, and shallowly I have seeing Steffy and Taylor preening and thinking they are the best things ever, I want comeuppance!  I want Wayne Brady to smack those bitches!

• Love 11

So, the babies are Irish Twins, right? LOL!!! How far apart are the babies in age? A month? The whole thing is so dumb. Steffy & Liam are divorced and she adopts a baby and keeps forcing the baby on Liam like he is the father when they aren't even married any more. So dumb.

• Love 6

Let's be clear, Liam was only going through the motions of reconciling with Steffy because of Kelly being on the way and this after being browbeaten for months, namely by Ridge. 

He was going to marry Hope and not because he had "false" confirmation that Steffy and Bill were still cheating. First, it wasn't even false considering Steffy was still going out of her way to see and spend time with Bill behind Liam's back and while there was no further sex or kissing, there were certainly hugs and confidences, just like there had been in months leading up to the guesthouse boink. They were, at minimum, still engaging in an emotional affair and infidelity is infidelity is infidelity.

Second, he was going to marry Hope and did marry Hope because he wanted to. Beth wasn't even known at that point, the intel from Wyatt was just further confirmation of what he already knew and wasn't going to change - his wife was a lying, cheating slattern, and his marriage had been over for months at this point. As for Beth being a "trump card" for Brooke and Hope? Nope - again, Liam was all set to marry Hope BEFORE Hope knew she was pregnant (the first wedding ceremony was on June 9th and we all know it was July 4th when Hope learned she was pregnant and told Liam). So almost a month later and it would be almost another month before the two finally wed.

And no,  it's not because Steffy did her "I choo-ooose ME!" crap. She'd like to think so, but Lope would have married - regardless. Baby Beth or not. 

Fast forward to this week.

I can't blame Hope for how she's handling the adoption. First, she's barely keeping her head above water between Beth's very recent "death" and the PPD that is magnified by Beth's "death." Just getting out of bed and breathing in and out is a victory. Also, Hope is loving and selfless. She's genuinely happy for Steffy and she's also thinking her husband, who's not only dealing with his own grief, but supporting her through her grief, needs some sort of outlet and yes, maybe a temporary escape. She knows holding that tiny newborn has to be healing. And remember how she told an-on-the-fence Liam to go to Steffy's doctor's appointments or to rush right over when Kelly had a fever? Hope continues to show us, again and again, the kind of person she is, the kind of character she has - and the fact that she can rise above in her darkest hours is truly amazing but not a bit surprising.

As for Hauxdi, she is truly the most selfish person on the planet. I've said all along that she can do as she pleases, but anyone with a hint of compassion and thoughtfulness would know the absolute LAST thing they should be doing is adopting another baby. Her stepsister, who has been in Steffy's life for the better part of two decades, just had a funeral for the child she believes to be dead and Steffy's response is to immediately adopt?

The timing could not be worse, the reasoning (to substitute Beth for the dead sister she hasn't mentioned in a decade) beyond faulty, and the process completely shady and suspect.

Can you imagine if the shoe were on the other foot? Well, no, I can't because Hope would never, in a million years, pull a stunt like this.

The lack of compassion is what's truly resonating with me, in a bad way. I'm reminded of when I finally got a positive pregnancy test after years of different treatments, including 3 rounds of IVF. Only immediate family and my BFF knew. Fast forward a few days later and it was clear I had a chemical pregnancy and not even two hours after my husband texted the news, his younger sister, who was pregnant (her third in four years) didn't even deign to say "I'm sorry." Nope, she bypassed that altogether to broadcast the news that her unborn baby was a girl. I mean, WTF, SIL?

It still stings to this day as I remain childless not by choice and my window to make that happen is rapidly closing.

So I cannot even fathom how much more cruel Steffy could be to do this. 

My only explanation?

tenor.gif?itemid=4075065

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 22

It's such a great thing to come here and spend time with people who haven't succumbed to the whole gaslighting B&B viewers have been subject to FOR YEARS.

Brooke is the GREAT WHORE, yet Taylor is the one who has fucked her way through not one but TWO bloodlines.

Brooke is the most evil, yet Taylor has killed one person and tried to murder another and has yet to see the inside of a prison, because she's sooooooo delicate.

Hope is responsible for Hauxdi and Liam's marriage breaking up but no-one seems to remember Hauxdi's midnight ride of the stallion.

Hope was selfish to want HER HUSBAND to be with her when she was pregnant, but it's fine if Hauxdilox uses an infant to keep Hope's husband close to her, even though she CLAIMED that she CHOSE HER.

I can't watch Hope suffer.  This is the most extreme example, but every time Hope and Hauxdi are on the show at the same time, HOPE SUFFERS.  Hope is NEVER allowed to enjoy her life when her slattern of a step-sister (yes, they ARE family) is around. 

Another forgotten fact is that Hauxdi lost her first child when she was biking to a barbecue with her husband LIAM.  She wanted to get away from Hope (who was sad because Hauxdi had sunk her talons into Liam, seconds before the 'I Dos') because she was SUCH A DOWNER.  Hauxdi was happy and having a great time with her new husband and looking forward to their lives together.  She got on a motorcycle, even though Liam had asked her not to ride while pregnant, and had an accident.

When Liam disappeared, the FIRST person Hauxdi called was Hope, who was safely in Milan.  Hauxdi has always known who is FIRST in Liam's heart, even though that hasn't done Hope much good in 10 long years.  Just like Hauxdi' KillerMommy knew who was really first with Ridge, although Brooke would have been so much better off if she'd never met Ridge.  There must have been other handsome, rich, California boys she could build her dreams on, who were less toxic and didn't have psychopathic mothers.

If the shoe were on the other foot, the entire Forrester family would be lining up telling Hope to tone down the happiness because Hauxdi was unhappy.  But none of those monsters have given Hope a second thought.  Or if they have, they've dismissed her and the death of her child as not important enough to spoil their fun.

Brooke was allowed her time in the sun, her moments when she slapped a bitch or shut down a plot to cause her pain.  Why doesn't Hope get to do that?  The injustice is disgusting.  We all know that the moment Liam finds out that Phoebe is Beth, he's going to race back to Hope.  And Hope will INSTANTLY take him back.  She won't even make that piece of garbage earn her love and trust again.

It's such a great thing to come here and spend time with people who haven't succumbed to the whole gaslighting B&B viewers have been subject to FOR YEARS.

Brooke is the GREAT WHORE, yet Taylor is the one who has fucked her way through not one but TWO bloodlines.

Brooke is the most evil, yet Taylor has killed one person and tried to murder another and has yet to see the inside of a prison, because she's sooooooo delicate.

Hope is responsible for Hauxdi and Liam's marriage breaking up but no-one seems to remember Hauxdi's midnight ride of the stallion.

Hope was selfish to want HER HUSBAND to be with her when she was pregnant, but it's fine if Hauxdilox uses an infant to keep Hope's husband close to her, even though she CLAIMED that she CHOSE HER.

I can't watch Hope suffer.  This is the most extreme example, but every time Hope and Hauxdi are on the show at the same time, HOPE SUFFERS.  Hope is NEVER allowed to enjoy her life when her slattern of a step-sister (yes, they ARE family) is around. 

Another forgotten fact is that Hauxdi lost her first child when she was biking to a barbecue with her husband LIAM.  She wanted to get away from Hope (who was sad because Hauxdi had sunk her talons into Liam, seconds before the 'I Dos') because she was SUCH A DOWNER.  Hauxdi was happy and having a great time with her new husband and looking forward to their lives together.  She got on a motorcycle, even though Liam had asked her not to ride while pregnant, and had an accident.

When Liam disappeared, the FIRST person Hauxdi called was Hope, who was safely in Milan.  Hauxdi has always known who is FIRST in Liam's heart, even though that hasn't done Hope much good in 10 long years.  Just like Hauxdi' KillerMommy knew who was really first with Ridge, although Brooke would have been so much better off if she'd never met Ridge.  There must have been other handsome, rich, California boys she could build her dreams on, who were less toxic and didn't have psychopathic mothers.

If the shoe were on the other foot, the entire Forrester family would be lining up telling Hope to tone down the happiness because Hauxdi was unhappy.  But none of those monsters have given Hope a second thought.  Or if they have, they've dismissed her and the death of her child as not important enough to spoil their fun.

Brooke was allowed her time in the sun, her moments when she slapped a bitch or shut down a plot to cause her pain.  Why doesn't Hope get to do that?  The injustice is disgusting.  We all know that the moment Liam finds out that Phoebe is Beth, he's going to race back to Hope.  And Hope will INSTANTLY take him back.  She won't even make that piece of garbage earn her love and trust again.

• Love 19

she's white, above 18, and free

Just my humble opinion but I feel like there must be less casually--and I'm sure unintentionally--racist ways of describing Steffy's status and her sense of entitlement.

I am aware that this is a variation of a turn of phrase that was once common in the US. There are many online resources explaining the expression's troublesome roots and usage history. One of the more thorough ones (and from 2015, a bit dated) is from the online site Jezebel, here.

So I cannot even fathom how much more cruel Steffy could be to do this.  

It truly is mindboggling, isn't it? And even more amazing to me is how the show is still casting her as The Heroine even as she's doing something so mindlessly cruel. I think the viewers are already being prepared for Steffy to end up being seen as the biggest victim of Reese's misdeeds. Not Beth's biological mother, not Liam the ersatz stepdaddy of his own child, not Beth's grandmother and aunts, and not even Beth herself. Steffy. For having such a big heart she had to give her infant daughter a $250,000 human doll.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

Yes!  Even though Steffy and Brooke/Hope are not blood, they are still family.  An event as major as adopting a baby is something people normally tell family.

Especially when one family member just lost their newborn child.

4 hours ago, Cindylou said:

I know the baby reveal could be a while, but I don't know if I can keep going that long, this is just cruel, and shallowly I have seeing Steffy and Taylor preening and thinking they are the best things ever, I want comeuppance!  I want Wayne Brady to smack those bitches!

Me too!!! And then I want someone to smack Dr Shady Brady!!! He's the one who started this whole insane mess about Beth being dead.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

The lack of compassion is what's truly resonating with me, in a bad way.

Yeah, same here. It's just awful.

It still stings to this day as I remain childless not by choice and my window to make that happen is rapidly closing.

I'm so sorry COUNTRYGIRL. ((hug))

As to Steffy & her pet baby adoption deal....or as Joimiaroxeu put it "a $250,000 human doll."

My only explanation?

tenor.gif?itemid=4075065

This does kinda sum it up.lol

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 11

@Joimiaroxeu, I truly apologize if I offended you or anyone else with that statement. That was definitely not my intent. However, I'm well aware words obviously have meaning and should not have let my disdain for a fictional character allow me to project my assessment of Steffy's view of things (aka her entitlement) without conscious thought of my post's impact. This storyline has bothered me from the very beginning, but when you layer in the fact that it features a privileged white woman buying a baby from a deadbeat black man, well, that just takes it to an entirely different level of disgusting altogether.

I've removed that statement from my original post, not to hide it, but because it should not have been there in the first place.

• Love 17

The Steffy/Hope relationship is one that has been done a serious disservice by SORAS.  I've watched this show from the beginning, but SORASing Hope made it very unclear as to what father figure she was supposed to have had during all those unseen years.  A lot of people thought Nick was the predominant father figure, others thought it was Ridge.  As a result, storylines that should have had greater impact, e.g., step-sisters, raised together are now competing for the same man, missed that crucial emotional element.  I'm sure plenty of viewers were thrown when Hope casually mentioned Ridge raised her yesterday.   

ETA, SORAS also ruined the emotional resonance of any Steffy v. Brooke SLs because we didn't actually see all the years Brooke supposedly raised Steffy (and Phoebe).

Edited by Cool Breeze
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

When Liam disappeared, the FIRST person Hauxdi called was Hope, who was safely in Milan.  Hauxdi has always known who is FIRST in Liam's heart, even though that hasn't done Hope much good in 10 long years. 

The call to Hope after his disappearance was so telling. This was shortly after he'd broken up with Ivy, yet Steffy called Hope first--and demanded she put him on the phone. Also telling.

3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Brooke was allowed her time in the sun, her moments when she slapped a bitch or shut down a plot to cause her pain.  Why doesn't Hope get to do that?  The injustice is disgusting. 

Yes, this! Even Bridget was allowed to tell Nick "You owe me" after it was revealed her baby was Owen's. Yet Hope never gets justice--her sister got three marrriages to Liam--all failures and all by default, but she got them.cHer mother marries the man who has helped to ruin her life more than once. The man she considers her father figure plays favorites and the man who actually was that father figure is not coming back anytime soon. Rick sold her down the river to get with Caroline.

Her whole family is full of vipers. She'd be better off moving in with Bridget where she and Owen live and staying away from this shitshow.

49 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

The Steffy/Hope relationship is one that has been done a serious disservice by SORAS.  I've watched this show from the beginning, but SORASing Hope made it very unclear as to what father figure she was supposed to have had during all those unseen years

It didn't help that Jack Wagner was on the show for at least another year after the SORASing and in all that time, the only scenes he had with KM was when she was comatose.

That said, going off what I watched with my own two eyes, that father figure she bonded with most was certainly Nick...or more accurately, he bonded with her. Playing daddy to her was a huge part of Nick's development and his desire to have a child of his own. I am and will forever be salty that Nick never got the opportunity to punch Liam right in the mouth for that first Steam marriage that I'm sure JW was still on contract when it aired.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

@Country girl, I'm familiar with the phrase you were quoting and I get what you meant.  Your apology is a classy move.  Your story about trying to get pregnant was very moving.  I don't have children and I'm okay with it but I still remember what it felt like to realize that I probably never would have children.  Hang in there and don't give up!

I agree with @Anna Yolei.  Hope's family members haven't had her back.  I don't think I'll ever really like Katie because she KNEW what Bill and Hauxdi were doing to Hope and said NOTHING.  The same with Rick.  As for Brooke, I liked her relationship with Bill but I wish she had mentioned the hell he put her daughter through.  And Bill will never be a 'new man' until he apologizes to Hope.

I think it's interesting the Ridge is the only one who thinks the adoption is inappropriate.  TK's Ridge is no fan of Hope so I don't buy that he's too concerned about her feelings.  But he knows his daughter.  He knows what a sleazy piece of work she is and he's probably a bit worried about how it's going to look when she throws her vajayjay at a grieving father if his wife stops by.

Speaking of sleazy pieces of work, even Hauxdilox looked a bit sheepish when Hope stopped by.   I guess she doesn't have the nerve to seduce a man, using a newborn IN FRONT OF THE MAN'S WIFE.  Too bad her raptor of a mother wasn't there; Taylor wouldn't have a problem rubbing Hope's face in the death of her child.

It's funny, but Hope is proof that goodness trumps evil.  She probably doesn't realize it but in her grief, she's more compelling than Hauxdi with her store-bought baby.  I have a feeling that, while watching Hope holding THEIR CHILD, Liam fell even more in love with Hope.  AN is simply killing it; she looked like a madonna (|esus' mom, not the pop-star) holding her child.  Not even in her wildest dreams could Hauxdi be so beautiful or heartbreaking. 

Flo can go fuck herself.  If she has a tiniest glimmer of decency; she'll pick up the phone and eithe turn that sleazebag she's fucking over to the cops or tell the hoodlums who Dr. Shady owes where Zoe lives.

• Love 13

@CountryGirl, I would not have asked for the phrase to be removed but I appreciate your having done so. And I completely agree with your point about the iffy optics of how Steffy and Taylor are being presented versus someone like Reese who was dropped into this mess as a disposable plot device. But that's perhaps a whole other pile of garbage for an overall storyline that's already got plenty of stink.

Now back to this effin soap...

• Love 5

When Stuffy told Liam today that he was Phoebe’s father, I not only changed the channel, I actually turned off my tv. What writers could have possibly written those lines with a straight face? And what actors, no matter how desperate for a job, could have uttered them? I hate this story line and everyone involved in this travesty. 

• Love 18

When did Dr Shady have the time to take $50K out of the brief case?  So Dr Shady is returning to London. Too bad Zoey is not going with him. It looks like Flo is staying in LA so what's in store for her? The prelude to Hope's salvation?  Probably not but what happens when "Beth" is the spitting image of Hope in a few months?  My step-daughter was the egg donor for my bio-daughter and the child is the spitting image of my step-daughter. 

Stuffy and Liam bonding again 😝😝😝.  

Is B&B now going to be called Sister Wives  as Hope begins to accept Phobeth?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 10

@CountryGirl, I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. Keep the faith. I've seen it happen. A friend of my younger sister's tried for years with IVF with no results. Finally, she and her husband gave up and BAM! she got pregnant at age 40.  Today, she has a poised, very intelligent, artistic and musically talented middle-school-aged daughter.

Hauxdi is pathetic by placing Phobeth in Liam's arms and cooing, "You're her father."  Well, of course, he is.

I really want to slap the taste out of Liam's mouth. Hauxdi is playing him like a violin.  "You know you're welcome here any time, Liam." Then, Liam breaks into the sappy grin and the far-away eyes gaze. I thought I felt some anvils today when there was talk about now a new baby brought joy and optimism to a gloomy, dismal situation. Just move Liam from Point A to Point B.

All of the facial rearranging to try to make herself look warm, compassionate and maternal, does nothing to disguise what a selfish, plastic, manipulative shrew Steffy is.  You can't polish a turd.

Hypocrite of the episode goes to Sludge. Since when was he so concerned about Hope? Liked, "I'm sort of your father." It was just a few weeks ago that he told Lippy that "he never cared much for that one," while discussing Hope. 

Circling back to Nick and Hope. I remember one touching scene where Brooke was talking to Hope (played by the adorable Pace twins) and RJ and Brooke told them that they could call "Daddy," if they felt scared. Hope looked all earnest and asked, "Mommy, do you mean Daddy Nick or Daddy Ridge?" 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

*The only one I'd say that was truly a victim was Bridget with Deacon, bit that was on borrowed time even without her. 

That doesn't change the fact that Brooke's a despicable back stabbing worthless whore for what she did to Bridget.  If Taylor and Brooke wanted to waste their lives chasing Ridge and fighting over him, that was their stupid choice.  What Brooke did to Bridget is beyond reprehensible, and Brooke would do it again because she is a selfish tramp who only cares about what she wants.

Liam was the moron who chose to go back to Steffy TWICE after he found out about Steffy and Bill.  Your wife screws your father, I'd say that is perfectly reasonable grounds for getting a divorce and never looking back.  It shouldn't have mattered that Steffy was pregnant with Kelly, or that Ridge was constantly nagging Liam to go back to Steffy.  If Liam wasn't the most spineless flip flop, that ever flipped, he would have stood his ground.  Now I fully expect Liam to waffle again.  I'm still waiting for those fire ants to show up and eat Liam and Ridge.

18 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

That line of thinking doesn't take into account Steffy and Hope's connections regardless of Liam though. Steffy's dad is married to Hope's mom. They share a child together. Hope's aunt is married to Steffy's uncle. Her two older half siblings are Steffy's aunt and uncle. They both work at the same company. If Liam Spencer were to disappear tomorrow, Steffy and Hope would still have to see each other every day, their families would have to live and work with them every day, and they'd sit down to dinner together every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Forget Liam and Bridge: Hope has a place in the Forrester family because of Rick, Lizzie, Bridget, Logan, and RJ.

That doesn't matter.  If Steffy doesn't want to have anything to do with either Brooke or Hope, she doesn't have to.  Being related doesn't mean you have to have anything to do with your relatives or step-relatives.  In the case of this family, I'd say they would probably be happier if they didn't.

Maybe that's why Bridget only visits every once in a while.  I've decided Phoebe is alive.  Phoebe was in a coma, and Stephanie hid her (like she did Angela and Felicia).  Bridget found her, Phoebe woke up, and they both decided they were happier away from the selfish lunatics they have the misfortune of being related to.

• Love 4

You'd think Liam would wonder why he's being encouraged so hard to consider himself Phoebe's father. You'd also think he'd be kind of offended.

Poor Beth. She's like, "Mommy and Daddy, you're not going to leave me here with her, are you? Take me home with you!" She's a gorgeous baby. Well worth $250k. At least. 😑

• Love 11

Why do any of the writers think that we, as viewers, would enjoy a storyline where one of the main characters believes her beloved, much-wanted baby to be dead while knowing that the baby is not dead but instead has been sold to someone?  And then to witness Hope, the mother of that baby, unknowingly hold her own baby, believing it's another baby?  There's really something sick and twisted at work here.  I don't enjoy seeing a character in constant, unrelenting pain.  I didn't enjoy it with Sage and I'm not enjoying it with Hope.  Isn't there a way that this horrible storyline can be resolved quickly before B&B loses any more viewers?

• Love 20
13 hours ago, Cindylou said:

I know the baby reveal could be a while, but I don't know if I can keep going that long, this is just cruel,

At the very least, the show should mix it up just a little. Break some of this up with Will parent trapping Batie, or Sally pitching Eric and Ridge her yoga line, or Donna and Quinn sniping, or whatever. Just something that isn't a half hour of sad five times a week. I could take a prolonged story if there was also at least something else to talk about/watch.

7 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

The Steffy/Hope relationship is one that has been done a serious disservice by SORAS.  I've watched this show from the beginning, but SORASing Hope made it very unclear as to what father figure she was supposed to have had during all those unseen years. 

So much this. I guess based on what we're shown today, we're supposed to believe Rick/Bridget were close in age growing up (more or less true), then Thomas was a couple of years older than the twins and Hope was just behind them, and RJ is about a decade behind her, with Ridge being her primary father figure (despite the fact that he doesn't care for her that much and so magnanimously said she was like his daughter "in a way" today, or whatever it was he said). 

And it's so perplexing to me because Steffy has never been as interesting to me as she has been the past month or so when she was seemingly honestly trying to forge a new path with Hope, one that was different from their mothers. Literally, the last time I was interested in one of her stories was when PF was on the show and they were actually sorta doing something with Thomas' resentment of Steffy and Ridge.

And it's the same with Liam. I actually like SC and AN's chemistry and am generally interested in Lope scenes, but the interesting story to mine with him is to actually explore Bill's relationship with his two elder sons. And if they are having Quinn return to form, they can actually explore Wyatt having to be the parent growing up, instead of sweeping that under the rug the way they have the past couple of years. 

I guess my point is this show has a lot of actors who have really interesting chemistry/possible storyline potential with non-love interests and it's a shame they don't do more with that. 

4 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I don't think I'll ever really like Katie because she KNEW what Bill and Hauxdi were doing to Hope and said NOTHING.

I think one of my favorite scenes was when Katie was about to pull the plug on one of Bill's schemes (maybe the fake brain aneurysm thing?) and he locked her in the tower of Liam's house, and HT's face was just 100% aggravated "Of course! This guy, my POS husband." Which is to say, HT is capable of making me forgive a lot of Katie's faults just by sometimes having impeccable reaction shots.

4 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I think it's interesting the Ridge is the only one who thinks the adoption is inappropriate.

I was so confused by his ability to halfway resemble a human being today. Like, who is this man? Maybe he just doesn't want to be a grandfather of three?

54 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

All of the facial rearranging to try to make herself look warm, compassionate and maternal, does nothing to disguise what a selfish, plastic, manipulative shrew Steffy is.  You can't polish a turd.

I mean, the initial annoyance on her face when Liam was thinking about Beth and then was such a downer on their family time by bringing up his dead baby? She recovered fairly well, but it was absolutely there.

54 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

If Steffy doesn't want to have anything to do with either Brooke or Hope, she doesn't have to.  Being related doesn't mean you have to have anything to do with your relatives or step-relatives.  In the case of this family, I'd say they would probably be happier if they didn't.

They probably would be happier that way, but Steffy clearly does want to have something to do with Hope. She introduced Bebe to her as "Aunt Hope" today. She can't just pick or choose when they have a relationship. If she doesn't want one, fine, but then don't introduce her to your kid as Aunt Hope. 

• Love 13

I watched three episodes in roughly fifteen minutes. Yeah, worked that ff'd button.

I am growing weary of hearing how Steffy adopted a baby. There was no adoption here; this was a purchase, and I don't care how many bones they throw me with Carter's "official" attorney visit to roach motel, and talking about Steffy's home evaluations, and Steffy turning over her life history to NonMom Flo. None of that changes what transacted here. $250K to be exact. The price Dr. Whatthefuckever put on Hope's heart. 

I nearly puked as I watched those Marone women dancing all over Beth's still warm little grave. Hateful, hateful witches. 

Ridge was a bit concerned, but that briefcase was buying his daughter a sharper knife to stab Hope with her happiness, and a sister for Kelly. So it's all good. Time to get over and spill to Hope. Zoooooommmmm!

Hope just can't be mean. And if she is, she is immediately remorseful. 

Watching Hope hold her daughter looked like the most natural thing in the world. Steffy always looks like she is playing dolls or something. 

I want Hope's anguished face, and desperate pleas to haunt Dr. Whatthefuckever for the rest of his worthless life. I hope they inscribe Placental Abruption on his fucking headstone. 

I remain very, very confused how Liam has been shoehorned into being Phoebe's father. 

Is it asking too much?

5c54fea8a018b_thegang(2).thumb.jpg.007e2dccd71676eec54c8fc42b57be33.jpg

If so I will go off somewhere and flagellate myself. It would really be no different than watching this shit. 

• Love 20

First, thanks to all re my IF struggles. It really does feel like a family here. Don't worry - I'm not giving up hope.

Speaking of, seeing Hope finally hold her daughter was so very bittersweet.

XmRlMEpu?format=jpg&name=600x314

Sweet because...just look at them! And ITA that Liam fell even more in love with Hope, watching her with the baby neither know is their very own, and being the epitome of grace and kindness. Just look at how he was looking at her:

1iHHDfPW?format=jpg&name=600x314

Bitter because of the obvious...and I continue to be reminded of how Hope and Liam have been robbed of their daughter's first hours, days, which will turn quickly into weeks and months. Please not years.

The only other bright spot besides Hope finally getting to hold her daughter (which is only partially bright as she doesn't know it's Beth) was watching Hauxdi's face crack several times during the episode:

• When Liam teared up, talking about Beth (what, he didn't insta-forget despite her waving PhoBeth in front of him like she used to wave her cha-cha-cha his way?
  • Her beyond-obvious disappointment that Hope not only knew where he was, but encouraged him to come over. 

Steffy.thumb.jpg.cc7a73c141c0bfb885140b3e2a6025d5.jpg

• When Hope arrived and can I say, I loved that she knocked but then walked right in, completely bursting Steffy's pathetic little husband-stealing, Fauxbe is your daughter brainwashing shindig.

Steffy2.thumb.jpg.dd2b9b0fa302385626321d70066a583c.jpg

I loved how Liam's face lit up and he motioned her to come right over. 

Steffy, not so much.

Steffy4.thumb.jpg.c22b4fdbe4243466abadfd9a51b4f27b.jpg

• When Hope asked to hold the baby and she started to bring her into the living room, just look at Steffy's face before they see her.

Steffy5.thumb.jpg.79b68cd1468ad6063dc185cdf32b9c3f.jpg

• She quickly pasted a smile on her lips as she realized Hope was watching her and was practically choking as she introduced her as "your very pretty Aunt Hope" and she's beautiful, not just pretty, even with her not-all-dolled up like you, bitch. Also, she's not her aunt, not when (1) it's her baby and (2) I know Steffy doesn't know that, but don't try and play the sister card now. Any kind of loving sister wouldn't have gone through this adoption a nanosecond after her sister lost a child.
  • When she watched Liam watching his wife and she might as well have been invisible and I loved how they filmed that, just the two of them looking at each other, the whole world fading away.

Little Beth looked so comfortable in her mommy's arms and I absolutely agree she was telegraphing: "Get me OUTA here, Mommy!"

DyXXx8gXgAE98oG.jpg

But to see mother and daughter finally together felt so right and Annika continued to bring it, without words, just her expressions as in the space of a few moments, her face read sorrow to wistfulness to, dare I say it?, joy.

She really is amazing to watch.

DyWD7l3XQAARPPa.jpg

Finally, in a moment of levity, this totally cracked me up. Damn straight!

Steffy3.thumb.jpg.81c7a763d8fd60b4297077f3df8ebf46.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 21

First, thanks to all re my IF struggles. It really does feel like a family here. Don't worry - I'm not giving up hope.

Speaking of, seeing Hope finally hold her daughter was so very bittersweet.

XmRlMEpu?format=jpg&name=600x314

Sweet because...just look at them! And ITA that Liam fell even more in love with Hope, watching her with the baby neither know is their very own, and being the epitome of grace and kindness. Just look at how he was looking at her:

1iHHDfPW?format=jpg&name=600x314

Bitter because of the obvious...and I continue to be reminded of how Hope and Liam have been robbed of their daughter's first hours, days, which will turn quickly into weeks and months. Please not years.

The only other bright spot besides Hope finally getting to hold her daughter (which is only partially bright as she doesn't know it's Beth) was watching Hauxdi's face crack several times during the episode:

• When Liam teared up, talking about Beth (what, he didn't insta-forget despite her waving PhoBeth in front of him like she used to wave her cha-cha-cha his way?
  • Her beyond-obvious disappointment that Hope not only knew where he was, but encouraged him to come over. 

Steffy.thumb.jpg.cc7a73c141c0bfb885140b3e2a6025d5.jpg

• When Hope arrived and can I say, I loved that she knocked but then walked right in, completely bursting Steffy's pathetic little husband-stealing, Fauxbe is your daughter brainwashing shindig.

Steffy2.thumb.jpg.dd2b9b0fa302385626321d70066a583c.jpg

I loved how Liam's face lit up and he motioned her to come right over. 

Steffy, not so much.

Steffy4.thumb.jpg.c22b4fdbe4243466abadfd9a51b4f27b.jpg

• When Hope asked to hold the baby and she started to bring her into the living room, just look at Steffy's face before they see her.

Steffy5.thumb.jpg.79b68cd1468ad6063dc185cdf32b9c3f.jpg

• She quickly pasted a smile on her lips as she realized Hope was watching her and was practically choking as she introduced her as "your very pretty Aunt Hope" and she's beautiful, not just pretty, even with her not-all-dolled up like you, bitch. Also, she's not her aunt, not when (1) it's her baby and (2) I know Steffy doesn't know that, but don't try and play the sister card now. Any kind of loving sister wouldn't have gone through this adoption a nanosecond after her sister lost a child.
  • When she watched Liam watching his wife and she might as well have been invisible and I loved how they filmed that, just the two of them looking at each other, the whole world fading away.

Little Beth looked so comfortable in her mommy's arms and I absolutely agree she was telegraphing: "Get me OUTA here, Mommy!"

DyXXx8gXgAE98oG.jpg

But to see mother and daughter finally together felt so right and Annika continued to bring it, without words, just her expressions as in the space of a few moments, her face read sorrow to wistfulness to, dare I say it?, joy.

She really is amazing to watch.

DyWD7l3XQAARPPa.jpg

Finally, in a moment of levity, this totally cracked me up. Damn straight!

Steffy3.thumb.jpg.81c7a763d8fd60b4297077f3df8ebf46.jpg

It really was great to see Hope wreck Hauxdi's plans.  You're right; when Hope was holding the baby and Liam was looking at her, it was like there was nobody else in the room.  AND HAUXDILOX KNEW IT! I have no doubt that KillerMommy is going to swoop in and start shrieking, proving Hope right that the Killer shouldn't be anywhere near a baby.

• Love 8

I loved the moment when baby Beth reached out and grabbed Hope’s hair needingly and, I swear, they briefly made eye contact. 

Some good baby actor performance and show directing 🤗 and the baby playing PhoBeth looks like a child of Liam and Hope! The infant has Scott Clifton round expressive eyes and the swooping button nose and rosy cheeks of Anika. 

• Love 8

Why do any of the writers think that we, as viewers, would enjoy a storyline where one of the main characters believes her beloved, much-wanted baby to be dead while knowing that the baby is not dead but instead has been sold to someone?  And then to witness Hope, the mother of that baby, unknowingly hold her own baby, believing it's another baby?

The All My Children writers did a fairly similar story with Bianca's baby ending up with her BFF (gag) Babe. Babe actually knew it was Bianca's baby pretty early on and kept it from her. I swear that went on for at least a year. I could not hang with it because the entire storyline made me sick - esp when the writers had Biance extolling the virtues of Babe. It was too much.

And thus, I refuse to watch this storyline. Will not do it. When something changes, I might be back. You guys are a lot tougher than me to stick with this - at least I can read your comments!

• Love 10

Steffy may be second choice, although I would actually say Liam doesn't really make a choice, but she wouldn't even be in the picture if Liam hadn't let her be.  The person who keeps hurting Hope is Liam.

The same thing can be said about Ridge/Taylor/Brooke except Ridge was a little bit firmer in his choose than Liam is.  Ridge chose Caroline and Taylor over Brooke lots of times.  He also chose, according to Brooke, Stephanie over her.

Which begs the question, why do these women want these worthless pathetic losers who go whichever way the wind blows them?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy may be second choice, although I would actually say Liam doesn't really make a choice, but she wouldn't even be in the picture if Liam hadn't let her be.  The person who keeps hurting Hope is Liam.

The same thing can be said about Ridge/Taylor/Brooke except Ridge was a little bit firmer in his choose than Liam is.  Ridge chose Caroline and Taylor over Brooke lots of times.  He also chose, according to Brooke, Stephanie over her.

Which begs the question, why do these women want these worthless pathetic losers who go whichever way the wind blows them?

Ridge didn't CHOOSE Caroline.  Ridge RAPED Caroline when she was married to his brother.

And the reason Ridge 'chose' Taylor is because she used her position as Caroline's therapist to worm her way into Ridge's life when he was most vulnerable.  So it's no surprise that Hauxdilox would use an infant to get a man.  Her KillerMommy has done lots worse.

• Love 6

Caroline divorced Thorne, told Ridge she still loved him, and wanted to be with him.  At that point, neither Ridge, Caroline, or Brooke were married, there were no children involved, and Ridge chose Caroline.  Why Caroline wanted Ridge, I don't know, but if Ridge really wanted Brooke, he could have chosen her then.  Ridge didn't have to chase after Taylor to St. Thomas, and ask her to marry him.  Of course, if Taylor had any self respect, she would have told Ridge to go to hell.  Ridge could have gotten back together with Brooke when Bridget was born, and he thought Bridget was his daughter.  Ridge chose to stay married to Taylor.  When the truth about Stephanie's fake heart attack was revealed, Taylor told Ridge if he wanted to be with Brooke, he should be.  Brooke was willing to take him back, although again why I do not know.  Then when Ridge didn't say anything, Brooke said, "You still can't decide.  I'm not going to be your second choice anymore."  Which unfortunately, lasted about two seconds.  Ridge and Liam are not some poor helpless victims that were forced to be with any of these women.  They had choices, and they are responsible for their actions.  As for Taylor, Steffy, Brooke and Hope, if they want to continue to put up with this crap, then that is on them, they also have choices.

• Love 2

Ridge "chose" Taylor the first time because Brooke was married to his father and Ridge didn't want to break up the marriage. (See how long that lasted. before both Brooke and Ridge strayed.) I also think that his over-inflated ego couldn't handle a woman playing "hard to get" (i.e. passive-aggressive which Taylor could teach a master class in), especially when in the past, he had ready and willing Brooke and others available at a moment's notice. I think the St. Thomas chase was exactly that -- a "thrill of the chase" pursuit. Yes. Taylor was a fool for buying in to it, but I guess she wanted that fool badly enough to sacrifice her independence and self-worth. Those two losers still belong together.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 4

When Ridge and Taylor returned from St. Thomas, Brooke tried to get Ridge to return to her.  She told him she was going through with divorcing Eric.  Ridge still chose to marry Taylor.  When Ridge and Taylor returned from their honeymoon, and Brooke finally told Ridge she was pregnant, Ridge stayed married to Taylor.  Even when the paternity test showed that Ridge was Bridget's father, Ridge still stayed married to Taylor.  If Ridge had really wanted Brooke, he could have had her at anytime.  The only thing that kept Ridge and Brooke apart was Ridge.

• Love 4

I'm still not watching, just keeping up through posts on here. (Because after that Babe is Love nonsense, i am just NOPE on dead baby switcheroos. ) 

First CountryGirl. I am so sorry about your struggles. I had resigned myself to being "Auntie" forever when i got my Surprise! at the ripe old age of 43.   Crazier things have happened.  And I am about a week late, but I am sorry for your loss Waldo13. Thank you to everyone for sharing your personal moments and histories with us.  It makes this inhuman fuckery more palatable.

Back to show: I just realized that Dr Shady Windsor Castle must have known that Taylor and Steffy were barely human garbage. He KNEW the relationship between the people involved...it wasnt like he took some strangers' child. He KNEW that Hope and Liam were excited for this child, he KNEW Steffy already has an infant daughter. It was a major risk to take to put a pricetag on THIS particular child for that particular person. He had to KNOW that the right questions weren't going to be asked. That these idiots are ok dealing in cash for a human life. Did he know that even their lawyer was a very handsome halfwit? Its not like he had a backup plan in case someone caught a case of decency and said... "This is trafficking, the timing is wrong, something smells." Are we to believe he does this shit all the time? That whenever his gambling debts get too high, he just sells a baby?  

The pictures of AN's Hope greiving are just too much. When this is all over, can Liam drown in a warm tub of syrup?

Ps what ever happened to Boo? The cat Liam and hope adopted years ago?

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Ps what ever happened to Boo? The cat Liam and hope adopted years ago?

He probably ran away with Victoria Newman's dog Keely and Sharon Newman's dog Fisher to live with some normal people who pay attention to them :)

• Love 7
9 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Back to show: I just realized that Dr Shady Windsor Castle must have known that Taylor and Steffy were barely human garbage. He KNEW the relationship between the people involved...it wasnt like he took some strangers' child. He KNEW that Hope and Liam were excited for this child, he KNEW Steffy already has an infant daughter. It was a major risk to take to put a pricetag on THIS particular child for that particular person. He had to KNOW that the right questions weren't going to be asked. That these idiots are ok dealing in cash for a human life. Did he know that even their lawyer was a very handsome halfwit? Its not like he had a backup plan in case someone caught a case of decency and said... "This is trafficking, the timing is wrong, something smells." Are we to believe he does this shit all the time? That whenever his gambling debts get too high, he just sells a baby?  

He smelled sleaze the second he met Taylor.  He spotted a woman who was an easy mark.  All he had to do was pay a little attention to her and she would give EVERYTHING up.  Clearly he didn't have to spend too much time with Taylor to understand that for she believes that the laws of society don't apply to her or her Tot.  As long as SHE WANTS IT, she doesn't care who has to suffer.  Taylor will literally RUN PEOPLE OVER to get what she wants.  And if she's caught, she'll just whine that she's to DELICATE for prison.

The standard response to anything that Taylor or Hauxdilox does is 'But Brooke is a BIG OLD WHORE'.  Brooke isn't a major player in this story.  This is about KillerMommy and her Tot buying a baby to keep Kelly company AND to pry Liam away from his wife.  Brooke is on the sidelines.  I'm hoping she gets more involved because Hope deserves to have someone on her side that's willing to go as far as the Killer or Ridge or even Bill to get what they want for their child.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

He smelled sleaze the second he met Taylor.  He spotted a woman who was an easy mark. 

I mean who, upon 1st meeting somebody, says "Oh, money isn't an issue, I have plenty of money"?  Either she's naive as hell or just plain dumb.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I mean who, upon 1st meeting somebody, says "Oh, money isn't an issue, I have plenty of money"?  Either she's naive as hell or just plain dumb.

Yeah. I have an online friend who grew up in old money. In his world, you'd give detailed description about you sex life before discussing money.

Of course, I think most people with any kind of money wouldn't advertize it out of safety.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

A lot of the reason why Ridge stayed with Taylor instead of Brooke all of these years is because of interference/manipulation/pressure from Stephanie.  Even Taylor herself has admitted that she could never compete with sexual chemistry that Brooke and Ridge had. IMO, that's not really the benchmark against which to measure a stable functional relationship, but nonetheless ... 

Yeah, Taylor really doesn't know how to read a room and is a dismal judge of character.  Crowing about money to a complete stranger isn't smart.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 6

Ridge doesn't actually give 2 shits about Hope and how she feels as long as his daughter is happy.  Someone should just throw a bucket of water, on Taylor, and watch her face melt.  Taylor just had to rush over to Brooke and piss on her leg. 

Zoey, if your going to miss your dad, go back to London with him. For that matter, take Tiffany and Emma with you.  

Aw, Stuffy has been through so much. The poor child lives in Malibu, has a million dollar salary, eats 3 meals a day, and can afford therapy. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy has been through so much. The poor child lives in Malibu, has a million dollar salary, eats 3 meals a day, and can afford therapy. 

Which begs the question why mommy had to buy the baby.  Does Steffy really spend that much on those bad wigs???

• Love 8

If Taylor doesn't buy the baby, what is she going to do?  Are they going to resurrect the Ridge/Taylor/Brooke triangle - I hope not.  Have Taylor shoot someone else - why bother there will be no consequences.  It's been firmly established that Taylor and Brooke just can't be with anyone except Ridge (eyeroll) so it's pointless to put them in another romantic pairing.

Stephanie did everything she could think of to get Ridge to be with Brooke when he returned from St. Thomas with Taylor because she was worried if Brooke wasn't with Ridge, she would go back to Eric.  It didn't work, and Eric did not go back to Stephanie once his and Brooke's divorce was final.  He moved onto Sheila.  I never believed the Taylor/Stephanie friendship.  Originally, Taylor, Stephanie and Brooke did not like each other, and that was more realistic.  Stephanie, Taylor, and Brooke do things differently, but they are also very similar.

Dumb is the default with these characters, followed by spineless, selfish, and whiney.

• Love 2

Sorry, WB, but your daughter cannot act. She's too self-conscious. Cute girl though.

Taylor could barely contain her glee at how painful the arrival of baby Phoebe so soon after the "death" of Beth might be for Hope. She just had to rush over and twist the knife into Brooke's motherly gut. Or at least that's how it looked to me. 😑

Phew, sounds like Steffy isn't going to breastfeed her new baby after all. Liam mentioned heating up a bottle.

"...given her a lot of hope." You have no idea how much Hope, Taylor. You're going to be shocked at the amount of Hope Phoebeth's bringing. I'd say about 50%.

Which begs the question why mommy had to buy the baby.

To keep Steffy's hands relatively clean so she can look like a victim too when the truth eventually comes out?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11

If Taylor has always been "the one" for Ridge, then I wonder why he hasn't dumped Brooke by now and gone back to Taylor?  Taylor has been back in L.A. long enough. You know she'd welcome him back in a heartbeat.

Yeah. Lippy rushing over to FC to drop pigeon shit on Bridge didn't sit well with me. How dare she be so "concerned" for Hope's feelings.  I would have loved to have seen her face if she had gone straight home and seen Phobeth in Hope's arms?  I was hoping that Brooke would have pressed further about the adoption details. 

Ridge seems also rather insincere when he speaks of supporting Hope. I think the best thing would be for him to stay far, far away. 

Oh, boo hoo ... bull shit!  Steffy's had such a "hard life." Seriously? Her miscarriage was due to her own recklessness. She lost Liam by fucking his father. Nobody has given Phoebe a mention or second thought until just recently. Don't paint a hardship case story for that undeserving slattern.  How dare she use her dead twin sister to further your selfish agenda. Another tactic is when Hauxdi suggested that Hope "help out." 

"How could I try to steal Liam from Hope? She was right here with me under the same roof helping me take care of Phoebe." My ass ... 

When Hauxdi went off to get Kelly, I was kind of hoping that Liam and Hope would run out with Phoebe and drive far far away.

If Taylor has always been "the one" for Ridge, then I wonder why he hasn't dumped Brooke by now and gone back to Taylor?  Taylor has been back in L.A. long enough. You know she'd welcome him back in a heartbeat.

Yeah. Lippy rushing over to FC to drop pigeon shit on Bridge didn't sit well with me. How dare she be so "concerned" for Hope's feelings.  I would have loved to have seen her face if she had gone straight home and seen Phobeth in Hope's arms?  I was hoping that Brooke would have pressed further about the adoption details. 

Ridge seems also rather insincere when he speaks of supporting Hope. I think the best thing would be for him to stay far, far away. 

Oh, boo hoo ... bull shit!  Steffy's had such a "hard life." Seriously? Her miscarriage was due to her own recklessness. She lost Liam by fucking his father. Nobody has given Phoebe a mention or second thought until just recently. Don't paint a hardship case story for that undeserving slattern.  How dare she use her dead twin sister to further your selfish agenda. Another tactic is when Hauxdi suggested that Hope "help out." 

"How could I try to steal Liam from Hope? She was right here with me under the same roof helping me take care of Phoebe." My ass ... 

When Hauxdi went off to get Kelly, I was kind of hoping that Liam and Hope would run out with Phoebe and drive far far away.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

Well, it's not like she has her looks to fall back on. 

Clearly Taylor thinks that having a lot of money means you can buy ANYTHING.  Even a human being.

Good question about why Ridge isn't with Taylor if she was ALWAYS FIRST CHOICE.  Liam was over at Hope's hotel room the second he found out she was in LA.  Of course, his slattern wife helped the situation by fucking his father, but Hauxdilox knows the pecking order in Liam's heart.  That's why Hauxdi had a tantrum when Hope was having sex with Liam when she couldn't.  Sex is ALL Hauxdilox has to hang on to a man.  Which is probably why her dance card is so blank these days.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Good question about why Ridge isn't with Taylor if she was ALWAYS FIRST CHOICE.

Honestly, his first choice was never Taylor or Brooke, but Caroline who always stood for her principles and spoke her truths, no matter who did or didn't wanted to hear them. This was a young woman who didn't let her father use her attack as an excuse to bring her back home and didn't handwave the issues she and Ridge had that let to their first break up because of it. i'm sure TIIC would've burned through all that goodwill a long time ago had Joanne Johnson remained on the show long enough, but as it was, she was definitely a true good girl who was all about living her life.

As for Taylor...Brooke had her schemes and plans to be sure, but they were hers and she didn't need to hind behind a fake image of propriety to be loved.  think that was part of why Nick was my favorite of all Taylor's romances I saw onscreen for myself, because he was a guy that shot from the hip. It's too bad TIIC were so hung up on trying to make the Bricky 'Ship seaworthy (hehe see what I did there) because there was plenty of story left to be told for them and I'm almost as pissed about how that turned out as I was when Brooke and Thorne broke up.

8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Oh, boo hoo ... bull shit!  Steffy's had such a "hard life." Seriously?

TIIC have been peddling this line from the minute Steffy became a "bad girl," and it's just not even remotely true. Yes, Taylor "died" but Ridge for all his divided loyalties never wavered in his love and care for the Taytots (Brooke's kids are a different story). Even when B&B was all around pampering Hope, Steffy just came off as a whiny little brat who was pissed that she didn't get as many parties as her sister did or the same male attention unless she was literally drowning.* Who even cares?

*Honestly, between Morgan, the fall overboard with Owen and then the tub near-drowning, I'd be afraid of water if I were Steffy! LOL

• Love 5

Look how happy they are?

DylvQpBV4AAVcuM.jpg

DylvRI-U8AAVGnT.jpg

This is what a family looks like but tell that to Hauxdiloxs.

It's easy to see what Kelly thinks about all this and LOL that she clocked Steffy good.

And once again, Steffy was harping on Liam being Fauxbe's father and Hope being her aunt.

tenor.gif

And I loved (insert sarcasm) how Steffy told Hope how she'd need her - oh yes, take advantage of the woman whose baby girl just died to be yet another in your village of anyone but me childcare staff.

As sweet as those scenes with Lope and Beth were, it's so damn wrong. I'm almost afraid to ask how much longer they're going to drag this out.

As for the rest of the show, I FF through the Dr. F, Zoe, Dr. F's real life daughter.

Suffice it to say, Zoe is going to miss her dad.

tenor.gif

Elsewhere, I skipped a lot of the nonsense with GarBridge and Taylippy.

I mean, it doesn't get anymore juvenile than her walking in on Brooke/Ridge smooching and making her silly little noises.

DyltGGsUwAA3oqb.jpg

Oh and I see you Lippy with your faux-concern over Hope spending time with Fauxbe. Which is strangely absent where Liam is concerned. In fact, she's just fine and dandy with Liam spending every.waking.moment at the cliff house.

tenor.gif?itemid=9732858

So Taylor says goodbye to Dr. F and still doesn't how she was conned and willfully so.

What part of him insta-skipping town with her $$$$$$$ in his pockets does she not get?

Oh, but it's a miracle, guys. 

That's right up there with something I came across a few days ago where Hope should basically be kissing the ground Steffy walks on for adopting Beth because if she hadn't, some strangers would have and Hope would have ZERO chance of being reunited with her baby.

tenor.gif?itemid=5387068

• Love 16