Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

I think a story line for next season will be about postpartum depression or Robyn struggling with her health and her relationship with Kody.  She is aging horribly, she is not a healthy person.  We did see at the end of last season her being ticked off with Kody but I suspect they will go deeper into that when the show starts again.  

• Love 2

So one season heavily featured Christine's unhappiness with Kody.  Then another season featured Meri's unhappiness with Kody.  Now a new season will possibly feature Robyn's unhappiness with Kody?  Wonder if Kody will be any more sympathetic with Robyn than he was with the other two?

• Love 2

So one season heavily featured Christine's unhappiness with Kody.  Then another season featured Meri's unhappiness with Kody.  Now a new season will possibly feature Robyn's unhappiness with Kody?  Wonder if Kody will be any more sympathetic with Robyn than he was with the other two?

Who the hell cares?

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/25/2017 at 10:03 PM, Rainflower said:

"Makes you feel like life is ok!" 

Hmm, seems like Robyn is treading dangerously close to admitting that her life sucks.  

I mean if you need a kool-aid vitamin drip to make you feel good about your life, doesn't that suggest you weren't feeling good about your life to start with?   She should know that kind of honesty is impermissible in her cult family. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!  Those puppies are expensive!  ahem, or so I have heard :).

The one my wife is using, if I recall correctly, was about $60. The shop she bought it from has a loyalty program. So, because of all her tobacco purchases, she was able to get her device for $20, including the nicotine juice.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But it has nicotine, correct?  Not exactly a healthy choice.

The post was referring to pot.  LOL.  I would not touch nicotine with a ten foot pole and would not suggest Robyn do either.  It is legal in Vegas now.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, I wondered especially when you mentioned MS.  That would certainly be a new treatment!

It is recommended by many Neurologists.  Not new at all.  I lost 50% kidney functioning on MS drugs so my Neuro put me on it in 2005.  

• Love 4

My sister in law with MS lives in Oregon and while her condition hasn't improved re: the MS, she feels better in general, and we speculate she is taking advantage of some form of medical marijuana.  They kept her condition "secret" for years. Elephant in the room.  And now just mention "different treatment".  We are all thrilled something makes her feel better and her mood certainly has improved.  

• Love 10
On 7/3/2017 at 0:38 PM, MrSmith said:

The one my wife is using, if I recall correctly, was about $60. The shop she bought it from has a loyalty program. So, because of all her tobacco purchases, she was able to get her device for $20, including the nicotine juice.

NICE!

3 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

My sister in law with MS lives in Oregon and while her condition hasn't improved re: the MS, she feels better in general, and we speculate she is taking advantage of some form of medical marijuana.  They kept her condition "secret" for years. Elephant in the room.  And now just mention "different treatment".  We are all thrilled something makes her feel better and her mood certainly has improved.  

It does help tremendously!  If I get weird sensations or my legs feel weird it helps and I can function!  It has also helped a friend with advanced Parkinson's.  Its magic.

• Love 10

We are all thrilled something makes her feel better and her mood certainly has improved. 

Good for her. Living with MS, she certainly deserves that whatever it takes.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

All the wives should vape some for their mood.  

I most certainly would.  Just to stand being around my 1/4 husband and his three other wives, not to mention all the kids.

• Love 3
(edited)

Wine makes people loud.  Pot makes people chill.  The sister wives need to chill.

And if you have an autoimmune disease like MS, you feel a LOT better.

Edited by Jellybeans
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Posted July 11, 2017. It seems to me Robyn has changed the reason behind the name? I don't recall it having to do with her mother at all. Am I remembering incorrectly?

https://mysisterwifescloset.myshopify.com/blogs/news/why-my-sisterwifes-closet

The truth of the matter is that she swiped the name from "My Sister's Closet" which is an actual successful business and stuck "Wifes" in there.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

The truth of the matter is that she swiped the name from "My Sister's Closet" which is an actual successful business and stuck "Wifes" in there.

See, that's the real problem with living lives full of lies - you have to keep track of them.  This group is too stupid to do that so keep digging themselves into a hole with their mouths.

• Love 6

I've said it before and here it is again--I cannot figure out why they think anyone besides diehard fans will clamor to buy their products. With the Kardashians, I get it and In fact find them clever business people (can't believe I'm admitting that) but the Browns? Sad sacks of terrible fashion choices.

Could you imagine a perfume line? One for each wife? 

• Love 2
Just now, TurtlePower said:

I've said it before and here it is again--I cannot figure out why they think anyone besides diehard fans will clamor to buy their products. With the Kardashians, I get it and In fact find them clever business people (can't believe I'm admitting that) but the Browns? Sad sacks of terrible fashion choices.

Could you imagine a perfume line? One for each wife? 

Yuck. Each one would smell of desperation and loneliness, with hints of other things individualized for each wife. Janelle's would add the sweet, sickly scent of depression and perhaps laziness. Robyn's would add a musk of stealth and sabotage. Meri's would add the acrid odor of loss and betrayal. Finally, Christine's would add the aroma of blind optimism and unfulfilled hopes.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, MrSmith said:

Yuck. Each one would smell of desperation and loneliness, with hints of other things individualized for each wife. Janelle's would add the sweet, sickly scent of depression and perhaps laziness. Robyn's would add a musk of stealth and sabotage. Meri's would add the acrid odor of loss and betrayal. Finally, Christine's would add the aroma of blind optimism and unfulfilled hopes.

Or sadness and cat pee.  Quote from my husbands fav commercial.

• Love 4

FILED UNDER kody brown family,  my sisterwife's closet,  robyn brown, sisterwife,  sisterwife's closet, sisterwives

I love how Robyn didn't bother to tag her sister wives by their name but was able to include "kody brown family" and "robyn brown". 

As I grew up, I realized more and more that the words polygamy, plural marriage and sisterwife (it is one word) were dirty and taboo to the rest of the world. 

And Robyn is an idiot. There are tons of polygamous people all around the world. Hell, the Saudi royal family is one prime example. STUPID AS F/CK. Don't even have to leave the US. Dearborn Michigan and Utah have tons of polygamous families. Warren Buffett was married to his wife and had him another woman on the side. His wife was fine with it.

Can even go to the hood and any other place in the US with one guy saying he has his main chick and his side chick. 

Where is this "rest of the world" she is talking about?

What is taboo is sharing a dildo with your sister, twin sister, cousin, stepmother, mother, aunt, or grandmother. That is just freaking disgusting. I would never share my husband with my sister. I don't even share my toothbrush with my sister. I don't even share my pillow with my sister. I wasn't even allow to share the same drinking cup with my sister. No way would I share a cock with her. Gotta draw the line somewhere. I will not even think about sharing a man with my own mother. There are no words in any language that humans have spoken/written or will ever speak/write that will describe that level of disgust. And yet, fundie Mormons see no problem with that. 

And finally, Sister wife is not one word. Maybe hyphenated. But definitely not one word. You made a spelling mistake. Own it darling.

• Love 9

Also, I hope someone sues her for false advertisement:

BE Values jewelry is a fun and inspirational line designed by Robyn that focuses on the values you want to BE or BEcome. BE Strong, Spontaneous, Yourself, Peaceful, Passionate, Loving, Kind, Honest; plus, many other values that express your true self! Collect all the pendants, bracelets and earrings to fit your changing moods and goals, so you’ll always have the perfect symbols to motivate you each and every day!

MSWC Original Design

Guaranteed satisfaction 

Made in the USA

Made in the USA yet when I click on the bracelets it clearly states "Made in China"

If it was designed in the US she should advertise it a such: "Designed in the USA. Made in China."

• Love 4

OH...Mr. Smith!!  That made me laugh for a long time.  What a bizarre 'reality' she is living in.

Maybe it's just my dark and twisted mind, but the whole vibrations thing immediately makes me think she just might have a special drawer in her nightstand filled with a selection of life improving vibrations :D

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

OH...Mr. Smith!!  That made me laugh for a long time.  What a bizarre 'reality' she is living in.

Maybe it's just my dark and twisted mind, but the whole vibrations thing immediately makes me think she just might have a special drawer in her nightstand filled with a selection of life improving vibrations :D

I thought of that, too!

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

They probably have a vibrator they share with different settings for each wife.  ;-p

• Love 3